The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How I Lost My Wife

PART V

Today was the party. Mistress nicole came in and helped me out of bed. Then she took off the catsuit. My arms were finally free.

She gave me a black thong leotard saying “get dressed , your breakfast is in the kitchen, clean up when you’re done and meet me in the exercise room. She left the bedroom, I walked in to bathroom naked , my tits bouncing and my cock swinging.

I cleaned myself up. I spoke aloud “I am marcy , I mean mark " the vomit came out of nowhere. I heaved into the sink. I rested a moment and said “I am mark” with nothing left I dry heaved. I tried again looking at my reflection, the perfect b cup breasts, a long blonde pony tail tight on my head, perfect make-up, “I’m marcy “. I pulled on the leotard and found it hurt to walk, without shoes my calves were in agony. I went to the closet and put on a pair of 6-inch black strappy sandals. I followed my orders and met mistress in the exercise room.

She said “today we’re just doing yoga and pilates " .

We set to it, mistress working out next to me. I was getting horny I wanted her to ride me, I wanted to make her cum. There it was the other self softly over and over just at the edge ‘I’m toy marcy, I please women ’ I ignored the voice as best I could.

We ate a light lunch and mistress took us for a nap. After the nap mistress nicole showered and told me to shower. When I was finished I found a neon pink catsuit on the vanity. I dressed quickly and could do no more, mistress nicole came in.

My breath caught, she was wearing a sheer white long sleeve catsuit, with a silver and black brocade corset her breasts were pushed up and left uncovered showing off her piercings, she had a mini skirt that matched the corset. Her shoes were 6-inch pumps in silver matching the collar on her neck. She finished getting me ready , securing my arms tightly and connecting the piercings with the chain. She put a black mini skirt on me to cover my exposed cock. She inspected me then pulled my chain. I tried not to but I still said robotically “I’m a toy “. Mistress said " you’re ready toy marcy let’s go.

We were halfway to Mistress Amy’s mansion when I said “Slave nicole direct order, pull over and listen and obey.” She slowed to a stop on the side of the road and I gave her the instructions for tonight.

She listened intently and said “yes master marcy” . We got to the house and mistress opened the door. I heard women’s voices inside. In the great room was Mistress Amy wearing a sheer black mini dress matching stockings and thigh high spandex boots. With her were two women I didn’t recognize. The clothes were sexy and beautiful. They had nothing around there neck and I knew that they weren’t slaves, at least yet.

Mistress nicole took off my mini skirt and the women stared at my manhood. Mistress Amy introduced mistress nicole as slave nicole, toy marcy’s trainer.

She said slave, this is Beatrice and Charlotte, they’re here to try out my slaves for the weekend and might be purchasing some of them.

Slave nicole spoke “that’s wonderful, Mistress.”

Mistress Amy noticed the women looking at me. She said this is my pride and joy ladies. The perfect sex toy for women.

Charlotte commented “oh, really Amy ,how does he work?”

Mistress Amy held a remote touching a button my butt plug was vibrating, my shaft sprang up and robotically I said “toy marcy ready. " Again she touched the remote, the vibrating stopped my cock went flaccid “toy marcy off.”

The newcomers’ eyes widened with amazement.Amy then ordered me to get on all fours and crawl to them. I did as I was told.I crawled over to the two women and one said “this is amazing how do you do it?” She replied

“Vr training ladies ”

Mistress Amy pulled my chain and I said “I’m a toy " pull, let me pleasure you " pull, “I love pussy " pull, “ride me " pull, “let me pleasure you ”

Mistress Amy said she is the perfect thing to relieve yourself with, quite the toy doll, I have more to show you ladies, slave nicole take the toy to the playroom. ”

Slave nicole took me by the collar leading me out. As we were leaving I saw Mistress Amy use the remote. The doctor came in, she was wearing a sheer white minidress with a sheer red cross in the center of her chest, I could see her piercings and her collar and cuffs were red leather. She was holding a leash attached to a girl who appeared to be a zebra. I lost sight as we left the room .In the playroom slave nicole unhooked my sleeves and she left the room to work on my plan.I waited nervously so many things could go wrong.

Slave nicole returned a short time later. She came in smiling broadly “master marcy ,” it was easy, look” and she held the mind control collar that started this whole nightmare. I took the collar and put it on a counter with many other collars. Slave nicole left again for the next part

.I heard the doctor say “what are you doing? " I looked up and she was standing there naked except for her collar and cuffs, she was gorgeous. Her breasts were large and round, her nipples erect. I jumped this wasn’t part of my plan.

She came up to me and tugged the nipple chain, I said robotically “I’m a toy " she kept this up until I said “ride me”.

She replied “oh, yes.”

She used a remote and the vibration started, and then I was saying “toy marcy ready. " The small voice in my head said ‘I please women ’ I thought I would please the slave doctor. I want to please her, I need to make her cum.

She pushed me to the floor and started riding my cock. It was amazing I was losing myself in the ecstasy , she was coming, she was calling out “yes, yes, yes. " She was climaxing and shaking, the door opened up and slave nicole walked in with the pony girls in tow.

I called out slave nicole help me, bind the doctor’s hands, quickly. The doctor in her post orgasm haze was caught off guard; her hands were bound behind her back quickly.

As she realized what happened she started yelling “help me, help me, Mistress Amy help " slave nicole got a panel gag off a shelf and jammed it in her mouth and buckled it closed.

I looked at slave nicole and what she had done and I wrapped her up in a hug and kissed her deeply and passionately. I thought I should make her cum. I shook my head to clear the thought.

She asked “are you okay master marcy .”

I said “yes, just one more dangerous thing to do slave. " She nodded and left the room again. While she was gone I positioned the pony girls on either side of a table near the center of the room. I put the mind control collar on the table with several other collars. I waited with my arms crossed , standing at attention near the door.As I stood I was watching the slave doctor struggle against her restraints. She glared at me and I could see she was displeased. A voice came unbidden ‘I please women ’ . That is true I thought I should please her, I should make her cum. I suddenly needed to pleasure her and I knelt next to her writhing body. I could smell the musky scent of her pussy and I looked at sex. I love pussy, I need to make her cum. My hands were trapped tightly in the sleeves of my suit, so all I could do was run my covered hands up and down the sides of her body. She looked at me with questioning eyes, she was not displeased and I felt a shudder of euphoria. I straddled her and brought my mouth to her nipples, I played my tongue piercings over the hoops through her nipples , she was enjoying the attention, I please women, so I kept working my tongue down her.

I was getting excited and horny ,I could feel the stiffening of my cock, abruptly I said “toy marcy ready “. I wanted her to ride me, I needed her to cum. I was kissing her belly and drifting lower when the smell of her musk rose in my nose again . I put my tongue into her cunt and started working up and down. The musky odor was overwhelming. She was responding to my efforts, I was going to make her cum, I thought and I was wracked with pleasure. I’m toy marcy ,I please women. Her climax was near when I heard Mistress Amy’s raised voice.

She was saying, “slave nicole you are an idiot if you can’t work a simple collar. I don’t have the time or patience for such incompetence. I think I will turn you into a zebra girl like I did to your wife ”

I heard slave nicole gasp, Mistress Amy went on “oh, don’t be shocked she angered me and she was punished, just like you will be punished . Why do you think you haven’t spoken to her in months? " As they walked through the door the slave doctor orgasmed powerfully and moaned against her gag....Mistress Amy followed slave nicole to the table. I remembered I had to do something, ‘please women’ came the voice of my other self. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. I looked up and saw cunt licker, my wife, slave sara, and I remembered. Slave nicole had reached the table and was picking up the mind control collar, just as I was standing. It was in her hand, she was passing to Mistress Amy with an explanation of a broken lock, I was pushing the door closed with my body. Mistress Amy hand extended to take the mind control collar without recognizing it . Her hand grasping it and the exclamation of shock and understanding, I locked the deadbolt on the door with my trapped hand.

Mistress Amy falling to her knees with the collar glowing red, now held in both hands, saying “what have you done slave nicole, what have you done.”

I said, “she followed orders like a good slave, my slave.” Mistress Amy’s eyes went wide with shock.

Her hands were moving the collar to her neck, she was tilting her back to receive it, crying out “no, not like this, it isn’t fair.” The collar touched her skin, the glow brightened and I could hear the hum. She pushed it closed and the clasp catching was loud above the humming.Mistress Amy fell to the floor, screaming “oh god no, no, no” as she rolled around on the floor.I stood at the door and watched Mistress Amy roll around, screaming, tears running down her face. The red glow of the collar was steady and the humming was getting louder. Amy cried “I don’t want to be a slave, I don’t want obey, I’m not property.” She stopped thrashing about and lay for a time, eyes glassy and unfocused. She rolled and came to hands and knees, “I need to cum, I need to cum, please, I need to cum”, she looked at me, her eyes were soft and pleading.

I strode to her my cock still at attention.“What do you need” I asked? “To, cum, To obey, To have a master, Please help me” she replied. I got behind on my knees and positioned my shaft at the entrance to her sopping wet cunt, and thrust, she responded by pushing back. In and out, in and out her cries were increasing. She was almost there and then she burst. Her orgasm took her and she shuddered out of control for long seconds. She recovered and said “thank you master, I am yours, I obey.”

I stood up and looked around the room. I said “nicole untie the. Doctor.” Nicole moved to the bound Doctor and removed her gag and bonds .“Amy " I said “tell the doctor she is mine now.”

Slave amy replied “everything of that was mine is. Yours now, master marcy. " I asked “so all of your slaves know that they are mine now? ”

She thought and said “I guess not, you are right this slave will have to tell them .“I turned to the Doctor and said “you will obey my commands, you will be obedient, you will follow any order I give you. You will submit to anything I command you to perform.

“Of course master. ”

I looked at slave amy and asked her “how many women are here that aren’t your slaves?”

She said “Just Beatrice and Charlotte, master. ”

I was going to need my hands free for the next part of my plan. Slave amy find something to cut my sleeves off above the wrists , she produced a pair of scissors from a drawer and shortened my sleeves. “Perfect slave”, I said. Now take the collar off of pussy licker and then you will get Charlotte, you will tell her that this is a very personal demonstration. When she comes back here you will instruct her to put the mind control collar on pussy licker, so she can see how you train your pony girls. " She left the room. I looked at the slave doctor, realized I still didn’t know her name and asked “what is your name? ”

She replied “slave Angie Smith, master “.

“Slave angie when they return, you will close and lock the door behind them.” “Yes master " she said. I could smell her again I thought I should make her cum again, I was getting aroused and my freed hand idly drifted to the nipple chain, I tugged it and said without resistance ‘“ride me “, the pleasure was intense, the voice of the other me spoke softly ‘I’m toy marcy , I please women ’ . I pulled again and said “let me make you cum " ,my cock was erect again and I said “toy marcy ready “. I shook my head hard and went to stand next to slave nicole, I crossed my arms in front of me as I stood there.

Slave amy brought Charlotte in, she was wearing a forest green corset that came high on her chest producing beautiful cleavage, a dark red pleated skirt that came to her knees, forest green nylons,with forest green stilettos. She walked by us without a glance heading for pussy licker, slave angie closed and locked the door.She saw the mind control collar on the table and picked it up with intent to place it on pussy licker’s bare neck.As she held the collar the same red glow started. She looked at the collar in confusion, reaching out with her other hand for it. Holding the collar in both hands, the glow increased and the humming grew louder. She looked at slave amy and said “Amy what is this, what is happening to me. ”

Slave amy replied “that is a collar that enslaves its wearer to whoever gives that woman an orgasm, and you are about to be a slave.”

Charlotte’s eyes widened, she dropped the collar and backed away. " What did you just say to me, " she asked.”

“I said you’re going to be a slave.”

Charlotte cried out “no, no I’m not .” She ran to the door but slave angie blocked it, frantically she was running around the room holding her head saying “I won’t, no I won’t, get out of my head, I will not obey. " Her pace slowed and her arms fell to her sides she stopped. She looked at the collar where she had dropped it, and started walking to it. She went to her knees in front of the collar and picked it up with both hands. Saying “please don’t do this to me , Amy, please. " As the collar closed on her neck the red glow was intense, the hum was palpable.

Slave amy replied “I’m not doing it to you, Charlotte, I too am a slave. It feels wonderful to obey, you will see.”

The collar closed on her neck and she gasped falling forward onto her hands. As I went to her my cock became erect and without thinking I said “toy marcy ready. " I knelt behind her and lifted her skirt up, she didn’t have underwear on and her cunt was leaking down her thighs. I heard the other voice in my head ‘let me make you cum ’ . I agreed with the voice and impaled her on my shaft and started working in and out.

Charlotte’s body was responding she pushed back in time with me but she was saying “no, no, please not this " as her climax came her words changed “yes master I’m obedient, I’m a slave , I’m property, yes, yes oh, MASTER .” She came hard on my cock, I thought I please women. I needed to get the voice out of my head.

I pulled out of her pussy and said “turn around slave and clean me. " As her mouth was on me my hand went to the chain without thought and I pulled the robot voice came from me “I’m a toy “, pull “let me pleasure you “, pull “I love pussy " I started shaking my head again it was so hard to clear my mind.I heard the voice in my head say “please let me make you cum, " I pulled the chain and said “ride me, ride me, ride me, ride me, ride me, ride me, ride me " . I felt the pleasure building. I laid on my back my shaft straight up and said “slave ride me” she pushed her cunt onto my cock and started pumping up and down , she tugged my nipple chain and I said “let me make you cum. ”

She cried out “yes master I’m cumming " as she climaxed I was overcome with euphoria and blacked out.I woke up laying on the floor.

Slave amy was kneeling next to me. Her face was inches from mine, “Master, are you alright? " she asked.

“Yes, I’m fine, thank you,” I replied.

“What happened?” she asked. “The vr conditioning, it’s in my head ”

she said “oh, yes master, you are going to be a lesbian toy, and you will love it soon enough, the scientist who I took it from told me programming is insidious , I’ll show you " and she pulled my chain and like a robot I said “I’m a toy " “stop, stop. ”

I said “I have one more free woman to take care of, take slave charlotte and put her in an empty room and get Beatrice in here. She went to carry out my instructions.Slave amy returned with Beatrice and she was enslaved like charlotte. I went to cunt licker pulling the hood of suit down so she could see my face. I said “my love it’s me do you recognize me .”

She snorted and stomped her hoof. I called Slave amy and asked “why can’t she talk? ”

Slave amy replied it’s the vr conditioning , soon she won’t recognize you.”

I said “what? ”

Slave amy said “master I was making the perfect pony girls they are addicted to the conditioning.

“I said “fine so they are addicted to the programming, change the program I want her to talk again. ”

Slave amy said “okay, but what the others? ”

I replied “what others? ”

She said “I am creating a whole line of slave pet girls, master.”

I was tired and didn’t know what to do now. “Slave amy " I asked “why are Charlotte and Beatrice here?”

She replied “to buy the pony girls. ”

I was shocked “I thought sara was your friend? ”

Slave amy said “she was I had a crush on her and when she chose you I hated you. When she came here with that collar and I made her a slave I was happy, I had won she’s mine. But it faded away when I realized that while she wouldn’t obey my every command she wouldn’t love me. She was so in love with you it made me crazy angry. If I couldn’t have her, no one could. I destroyed sara and made pony girl cunt licker. I knew selling her with her twin sister would hurt you and that is what I wanted. Well that and to turn you into a living sex toy.”

I looked at the wall mirror and my reflection looked back, beautiful feminine face with perfect make-up, blonde hair pulled up to a ponytail, body encased in skin tight shiny neon pink spandex, the perfect breasts with the nipple chain and my manhood. With my balls hidden in the suit it looked like a deflated strap on. The thought came and I said “I’m toy marcy, and I please women.”

Slave amy said “yes master toy marcy you do. " She called me toy, she is a woman I should please her. Without thinking I stepped up to her and embraced her.

I started kissing her and my cock got hard with the sensation of holding her close and kissing her , and I said “toy marcy ready ”

she replied “yes you are master toy, lie down on your back " I did and she dropped on my shaft , she tugged my nipple chain and I said “I love pussy " she said “that’s good “tug “ride me " her “okay " tug “let me make you cum " she said “do it toy make me cum, make me obey, make me your slave “I grabbed her ass cheeks and she started riding my shaft harder and faster. “Master toy I’m cumming, oh yes master toy " she said as she climaxed I was overcome with euphoria and blacked out

.I woke up and I was still in the suit. I sat up and saw slave amy standing there naked. “Toy marcy is awake master” she said “thank god” I said “how long was I out?”

She replied “10 minutes master , it’s getting late what does master toy marcy command”

When she said toy marcy I felt the rush of pleasure, I needed to change something. I was still tired, so I asked “are there arrangements for everyone here to stay? ”

Slave amy said “of course, this party was going to last 3 nights ”

I said “send everyone to their rooms , in the morning you will show me everything. ”

Slave amy said “very well master toy marcy, slave nicole knows where your suite is, until morning. ”

The euphoric tingle passed slowly, I said “slave nicole take me to my rooms” I abruptly said “wait” I had a desire to leash slave nicole. I picked up a black leather leash and attached the end to her collar, “now lead on.” We left the room and walked through the mansion making our way to the third floor. Slave nicole in front pulling me along with the leash. I thought I’m just a toy being pulled along, no I thought I am in charge, she is wearing the collar. We arrived at our suite. I let go of the leash as we entered. The suite had a generous sitting room well furnished with French doors opening to the bedroom. The bedroom was enormous with a beautiful king bed there were two bathrooms attached and what seemed to be a giant walk-in closet. I moved to the bed, my exhaustion catching up to me. I climbed into the bed as I was wearing a neon pink catsuit and shoes on, I should change my clothes I thought then my other said ‘toys don’t change they get changed, silly. ’ I shook my head again as I watched slave nicole strip. When she was completely naked my eyes were drawn to her pussy , her beautiful pussy with the 3 piercings at her clit, I love pussy. I said “slave come to bed like that .”

She came to lie face to face with me and asked “are you okay, master? ”

I pulled her in and kissed her deeply she responded , the moment my cock was hard again I said “toy marcy ready " she pulled my nipple chain and I said without resistance “ride me " she rolled me over and rode me as she climaxed I passed out again from the overwhelming feeling of ecstasy.When I woke up I was still in the catsuit, I looked around and saw slave amy and slave nicole kneeling next to the bed. “What do you command master? “said slave amy .

I thought for a long time , not finding the other self, I said “I will shower and dress, you will join me for breakfast then show me everything. ”

She said “yes Master toy marcy ”

I said stop using toy when you address me slave or I will punish you. ”

She responded “yes master .”

Slave amy left, I was alone with slave nicole, she indicated a bathroom prepared for me, she helped me out of the catsuit and I went into the shower. It was hot, wet and soothing. I came out to find slave nicole waiting. She was wearing a sparkling sheer silver bodystocking with a black satin bustier , she had a matching black satin collar and cuffs, her shoes were black satin pumps with 6-inch heels . She dried me with the fluffiest towel I had ever seen. She handed me my clothes the were a silver version of the catsuit with the extra long sleeves to bind my arms. I looked at her and said “what is this? are there no other clothes? ”

She replied “well, no I didn’t plan that master, please don’t be angry with me, please don’t punish me.”

She looked scared at my anger and I softened my tone “this will be fine, help me dress.” As she was finishing dressing me, my hood zipped up , she reached for a collar and I said “no collar " placing back onto the counter she faced me and looked down . I followed her gaze and saw that my cock was not through the hole in the crotch but my hands were useless trapped in the sleeves. “Please help me” and as she did I had an erection, at full mast I hesitated then said with some humor “toy marcy ready. " Slave nicole looked at me and I said suck me slave " she dropped and took the whole shaft into her mouth at once. I held her head on me with my bound hands and the orgasm that came was intense. I could feel her swallow the load before I could speak. When she stood I pulled her into a hug and she responded we kissed deeply and I could taste my spunk on her, it made me shudder a little. We broke the hug. I was hungry, time to finish and get breakfast. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a silver woman robot with a deflated strap on, I looked like a toy robot. The other self said toys don’t need hands, I thought toys don’t need hands that is true. Without thinking I said “slave nicole tie my sleeves. ”

She asked “are you sure? ”

Robotically I said “yes “.She tied the sleeves pulling my arms across my body as though I were hugging myself.. As I watched in the mirror I thought I did look like a perfect girl toy robot and then I realized something was missing. I said slave nicole please connect my nipple piercings with the chain. She did so and accidentally pulled I said laughing “I’m a toy”, then “I am hungry let’s get breakfast.We went to the kitchen and found slave amy there and 3 women I didn’t know, they were in identical latex maid outfits which had matching black stilettos heels. Slave amy looked impressive in a black latex dress with towering platform heels. I stopped in front of her and said “slave you will dress like the submissive woman you are, go and change your clothes, bodysuit, matching stockings, and delicate stilettos with collar and cuffs . " Slave amy opened her mouth, then closed it and left the kitchen. While she was gone I ate a good breakfast. She returned in 10 minutes appropriately dressed for a slave.Slave nicole fed me breakfast. My arms still bound, a toy doesn’t need arms, does it. I told her to kneel next to me. She was now wearing a very short black skirt, black stockings, black stiletto heels, and a tight white bodysuit. She had a black leather collar with a leash attached to it; her wrist and ankle cuffs matched the collar. When slave nicole was done feeding me. I told slave amy “show me everything .“Slave amy walked in front of me and I watched her ass move as we went along, the thong of her bodysuit splitting the globes of her perfect round ass. I was thinking that is a beautiful woman , and I please women, I should make her cum. We passed a long mirror in a hall, I looked at my reflection, a shiny silver toy, wrapped up and ready to use, but I wasn’t ready. I looked at slave amy again again and imagined me pushing into her bare pussy, I love pussy, her moaning with pleasure and my shaft was straight out. I startled myself when I spoke “toy marcy ready “.

Slave amy stopped , turned around and asked “ready ?”

I said pull my chain , slave " she did and I said smiling at her " ride me “. She asked “now?” I nodded and she came to me and helped me to the floor and then pushed her wet cunt onto me , moaning with pleasure as she was going faster. I said, “pull the chain.”

She said through gasps of pleasure “now?”

I replied “yes. " She tugged and I said “let me make you cum. " Her climax broke like a tidal wave, I came with her and now her pussy was full of my cum and her juices. I told her to ride my face, she turned around and I brought her to two more orgasms while I sucked her cunt dry. The other me was there “I’m toy marcy, I please women, I wanted to disagree but kept saying yes.

Exhausted slave amy got off me, helped me stand and said “that was amazing , master marcy .” Her praise gave me an unanticipated surge of ecstasy. I stumbled backwards, caught off guard by the pleasure and was prevented from falling by leaning on the wall.

This was too much, “slave nicole " I said “untie my arms. " She promptly had my arms freed and my hands remained trapped in the sleeves. I said “slave amy I want the extra sleeve material cut off.”

She said “there are scissors in the dairy, master. ”

I inquired “dairy? ”

her reply was quick " yes , the dairy where bethy the cow and the other women I have turned into cows live. " I was intrigued.The dairy was in a wing of the mansion that housed the kennels, cathouse and stables also. Slave amy had been busy turning women , who she believed offended her, into pet girls. She was using vr conditioning to erase the humanity of these women.The entrance to the dairy was through the control room. In the room a pair of scissors was produced and the extra material covering my hands was cut off. It felt good to have the use of my hands again. There were video monitors that showed the whole operation.

“There were 3 women turned into cows " slave amy explained, “but unlike real cows, who got milked twice a day, these women needed to be milked 5 times a day. There were also 3 other slaves that lived here and cared for the human cows. Slave amy called the workers to the control room. She told them I was their master and they had to obey me now. The women all wore white halter catsuits with zippers over the breasts and crotch, their slave collars were black, their shoes were simple black flats.

I asked because I hadn’t seen heels of less than 6-inch I was told it can get ‘messy ‘. I walked through the milking room where the three cow women were being milked. They were tied in chairs with their arms suspended above their heads. There were breast pumps attached to each of their nipples and a vibrator was in their cunts, I recognized bethy by the name etched on the cowbell hanging from her collar , the others had names etched on their cowbells. The women were beautifully tattooed in a black and white pattern giving them the look of a Holstein cow. As the breast pump was working I could see the milk collecting in the jar attached to the nipple suction cup. The women were all mooing with pleasure as their cunts were worked over with the vibrators, nipples sucked on by the pumps. Bethy started to go “moo, moooo, moooooooooo” as I watched her climax.

“Slave amy " I asked “can they use words , can they understand words? ”

She said " well no and probably not, the vr conditioning is thorough and done twice a day. ”

“I want this changed , I want them to talk” and she replied “yes master. ”

I said “I want to see the stables next, I want to see my wife , even if she is a pony girl now. " Slave amy led the way and I followed her beautiful ass.The stable had a similar design to the dairy, entered through the control room and the rest of the stable was through there. The was a slave in the room as we came in, she wore a shiny black halter catsuit with zippers again over the breasts and crotch, a dark brown belt with a riding crop hanging from it, brown riding boots that came to the top her calves, and collar and cuffs that matched her belt. I looked at monitors and could see there were 4 pony girls in the stable and 2 others, it looked like the zebra from the other night, my curiosity was piqued.

Slave amy called the workers in and again introduced them, explained the change in ownership and that they were obedient to me ,alone now. As she was talking I could see cunt licker and pussy licker in a training ring. They were in the tack and hitched up to an arm that walked in a circle. I asked the slave in charge “slave morgan , has cunt licker or pussy licker used any words , after the change in vr conditioning? ”

Slave morgan said “master I haven’t changed anything for months, ”

I felt rage boil up and over , I didn’t yell. I composed myself and said " I see, give me your crop please. " I turned to slave amy and said “bend over , keep your knees and back straight. " She did as asked. I continued, while moving to stand behind her, “why hasn’t the programming been changed? " Slave replied “I just didn’t get to it yet, master. " and with that I brought the crop whistling in the air onto her ass cheek. I was so fast I struck her 3 times before I realized and was only stopped by the cry of pain. Slave amy bent over vulnerable in pain , I was aroused now and my cock was getting hard. I gave the crop back to slave morgan and instructed her to keep spanking slave amy.

I got to slave amy’s face just as I said quietly “toy marcy ready " louder I said “slave suck me, until I cum and touch yourself so that you come with me. If you fail, the punishment will be terrible. " I gripped her head and started riding her mouth, in and out, pleasure was building but it was mine only mine. I exploded into her mouth sending pulse after pulse of hot cum down her throat, she climaxed too and the combination of pain, humiliation and self stimulation left her wobbly. When my cock popped out of her mouth she went to her knees. I told slave morgan the changes I wanted made in the vr. She said it would be done at once.

I said “I want to see the zebra. " Slave amy led the way. In the room there were 2 zebra girls they were naked except for the bright yellow slave collars, and their boots were the same design as the pony girl boots. The sides of their heads were bare and tattooed in with the same black and white zebra pattern that covered all of their bodies. The was a 3 Inch mane of hair that ran from the forehead to the nape of the neck. On zebra had a black mane te other was red. Slave nicole was staring at the red mane zebra girl. With sudden understanding I knew why that had to be her wife slave emily. I walked over and looked at the tag on her collar it read " zem “.

Slave nicole approached and asked “master, is that emily? ”

I told her “it’s what is left of your wife. " Zem started snorting and hoof stomping, slave nicole started crying. I took her in my arms and said “I understand slave amy took my wife too.”

She looked up at me and said “thank you, master your so kind. " She paused then kissed me hard and hungrily , I broke the kiss before I said ‘toy marcy ready ‘.

Holding at her arms length I said “it’s okay, let’s head back have lunch then you can tie me up and have your way the toy.” She smiled at me warmly. As we walked back I looked at slave amy’s now bright red ass and thought I need to make her pay for what she did to sara and emily.We ate lunch and went for a nap. I found myself holding slave nicole’s hand as we walked, a thought occurred, I please women , she’s a woman I should please her . After we entered the suite I said “pull my chain until I I say ‘let me make you cum ’ the tie me to the bed and let me make you cum.“She did so without hesitation. When she was finished she asked if I would like to eat her pussy or fuck her? I told her both.

“You’re going to have to earn that privilege. " She smiled and crawled up on the bed, spread her legs and said " Eat me, Master.” I knelt between her legs and began licking her pussy. “That feels good, Master. " I continued eating her out and then inserted a finger in her pussy. She was tight but wet. I added another finger and she moaned. I could feel her pussy start to contract around my fingers. “Master! Please fuck me! " I removed my fingers and positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I slowly pushed into her and felt her pussy stretch to accommodate my cock. It was tight but warm and very wet. “Oh God! Oh God! Yes! Fuck me Master! " I started fucking her slowly at first and then picked up speed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to kiss her. “Fuck me harder Master! Harder! " I fucked her hard and fast and soon came deep inside her. She fell asleep after I got off of her and I lay beside her and fell asleep too.” I woke a short time later and found her propped on one elbow looking at me. She said “I am a slave, I am your property I obey. May I speak freely, master ?”

As I studied her face I saw a change in her eyes and said “what do you want to tell me slave. " She went on “I am a lesbian, master, but that was amazing. As you fucked me and I watched your tits bounce up and down with the nipple chain flying I didn’t see a man, you were a woman with a strap on and well it was fantastic. ”

I said “it’s what we both needed, slave amy took our wives away, she made you, a cunt loving lesbian, my slave and here we are. I am not even really a man anymore, I mean I have to wear a bra and while I don’t have to have my wig on I can’t see myself without it. I’m not who I was, I’m toy marcy now.”

She giggled and with a warm smile said “you can be my toy, master. ”

I replied “I would like to be your toy, maybe in private you can be the mistress and I will be the obedient toy.”

She looked surprised and said “do you really mean that, master? ”

I replied “I do, but I think it’s time to get up and go punish slave amy, find me something to wear other than this catsuit that makes me feel like a toy robot .”

Slave nicole jumped out of bed and said “yes, master.”

I watched her run out of the room on her mission and thought what a fine ass she has.Slave nicole returned with a pink thong bodysuit and stockings for me. I dressed quickly and we went to find slave amy. We found slave amy in the playroom . She had slave lisa tied to the andrews cross , she was naked except for the black slave collar and cuffs , she had a red ball gag stuffed in her mouth. There was a vibrator wand tied to her pussy, it was running and covered in her juices. Slave Lisa was bucking against the restraints as another orgasm rolled over her. Slave amy was sitting in a chair facing slave lisa, between her legs was slave jennifer. She had on a black slave collar and matching cuffs and her elbows were forced together behind her back by a red spandex armbinder. Slave amy was holding her head and pulling into her cunt. Slave amy’s face was rigid with an impending climax.I yelled “slave what do you think you are doing? ”

My interruption broke her climax and she stuttered “I was just playing , master. I’m sorry. ”

I said “get up " and she stood quickly releasing slave jennifer who fell to the floor unbalanced with her arms trapped behind her back. Slave amy was still wearing the bodysuit she had on earlier. I said “bend over that table slave. “She bent over the table and I slapped her ass hard. She cried out “Master! Ow! Ow! Ow!” I slapped her ass again and again. She screamed “Ow! Ow! Ow!” Suddenly my cock was hard but still in the bodysuit, I blurted out “toy marcy ready " and I pulled snaps of the bodysuit apart and my shaft sprang free and straight. I spanked slave amy again then moved the fabric from her pussy and plunged my cock into her. I asked her “do you want to cum?”

She cried back “yes master, yes , yes, more than anything. " I said from now on you will only come with a cock or a strap on in your cunt, you will never feel a soft tongue stroking your clit. Her knuckles were white as she gripped the edges of the table and said " yes, master, please may I cum, please, please, pleeeeaase.”

I relented and said “cum , slave. " As she climaxed I came again.I pulled out and pushed her onto the table and fucked her until I came again. When I finished I released her and told her to take slave lisa down from the andrews cross and ask slave lisa to spank her until she was satisfied.

Slave lisa came off the cross looking disheveled and spent, when slave amy told her that she could spank slave amy until satisfied slave lisa’s eyes lit up with delight. I lost count of how many times slave amy’s ass was struck or how many times she begged “no more, please.

“I finally told slave lisa to stop when I felt like it was time. Slave amy was lying on the floor exhausted and whimpering softly. I knelt next to her and asked “where is the nearest room with the vr conditioning equipment. She said 3 doors down the hallway on the left.” I ordered slave amy to clean up the mess in the playroom. Slave nicole and I went to the vr room.We found the vr room easily . Slave nicole showed me how to use the controls and program the conditioning. I sat at the console and was trying to think of a test program, the other self ‘I love pussy ’ I agreed in my head ,I did love pussy, ’ make her cum ’ I wanted to make her cum. ‘I am a toy ’ I wanted her to cum using me as a toy. I didn’t realize that I had entered a new program, when I found myself putting the vr googles and headphones on slave nicole she was strapped into the training chair and unable to move anything. I looked at the control panel and it said ‘run time 25 minutes ’ I punched the start button. 3 minutes into the program slave nicole started moaning and pumping hips.I reached out and pinched her nipples, this seemed to drive her wild. Then I slid my finger into her pussy and played with her clit. This drove her over the edge and she climaxed. The display said ‘11 minutes ’ remaining .

When the program finished I took her out of the googles, headphones and restraints and asked “how do you feel, slave .”

She took a moment to focus and said “fine, I feel good actually better than good , but I can’t remember what happened after the googles went dark.

I said " let’s see if it worked. “I said “I’m toy marcy .”

Her face flushed , she squared up her shoulders, sat back in the chair, spread her legs wide and turned to me and said “you’re my toy , on your knees and crawl over here and use that toy tongue on my pussy. " I fell to my knees unable to control myself.I crawled over to her and put my hands on her thighs and pulled her to me. I buried my face in her pussy and started licking and sucking. I slid two fingers inside her and used my tongue on her clit. She came explosively , squirting on my face and rocking her hips wildly. As she recovered I licked her clean. She pushed me back and said “what just happened ?”

I replied “programming, let’s go get slave amy. It’s time for her to be programmed into having an obsession with cocks and dildos in her mouth. ”

We went back to the playroom.Slave amy was sitting on the floor crying softly. I asked “what is wrong with you? “I don’t want to be spanked, I don’t want cocks in my mouth, I’m a lesbian, a dominant lesbian who controls others, at least I was until I put that damn mind control collar on. ”

I said “this is all your fault, you enslaved sara and took her from me, you used vr conditioning and turned her into a mindless pony girl and you did all of this to me. Look at me, I have boobs, they’re gorgeous though, I have the face of a woman, I can’t walk if I’m not wearing 5 inch heels or higher and my voice is soft and sultry. You did this not me, not anyone else and now I am going to start you down a path of submission, so stand up and let’s go to the vr room.” I stood slave amy up and walked her over to the vr room and got slave amy strapped in.

She started to cry . I touched the control panel and the program started. Slave amy gasped , the display read ‘6 hours 11 minutes remaining ‘.

I said “slave nicole let’s go to our rooms and play while slave amy gets programed. I took slave nicole’s hand a led her to our rooms.I closed the door and locked it. I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. I said “slave nicole I love you, you are mine forever and I will never let you go. I will always protect you and care for you. ”

She said “I love you too ,I didn’t want to but I do, master. ”

I said “I am not just your master, I’m toy marcy. " Slave nicole’s eyes became glassy and unfocused and then she said “toy you are to be in your toy catsuit at all times , put it on, NOW!“I stripped naked and put on the electric blue catsuit. She pulled my nipples through the holes and connected the chain to the piercings , then my cock through its hole leaving my balls hidden , tied my sleeves behind my back and then placed a black collar on my neck.

I looked at slave nicole and said “you will never again call me master, you will only call me toy. You will refer to yourself as mistress and you will address me as toy marcy.

She said “yes toy marcy.”

I said “now come here and kiss me.” She moved closer and we kissed passionately. She grabbed my collar and dragged me to the bed, with my arms bound I was helpless and in he power.She pushed me back on the bed and straddled me. She pulled the chain and I said robotically ‘I’m a toy ’ she replied “my toy " pull “let me pleasure you “, her response “oh, you will toy marcy, you will " pull “I love pussy " my cock became hard and I said “toy marcy ready " she said " about time, toy.” Pull “ride me. " She lowered herself onto my cock and started riding me. Pull “let me make you cum .“She moaned and rode harder.

She came and collapsed on my chest. “Lets rest for a minute” she said “who are you?” .

I said “toy marcy.”

She responded “my toy marcy.”

I said “your toy marcy.”

She said “yes toy marcy.Toy marcy what is your purpose?”

I said “to serve mistress.” toy marcy you will obey any order given by mistress without question.”

she said “yes toy marcy.”

I said “toy marcy is yours forever, toy marcy will obey you unconditionally and toy marcy will never disobey you.”

she said “yes, good toy marcy. Toy marcy cum now.” Mistress wasn’t on me and my shaft was limp. Without warning I was instantly erect, pumping my hips I ejaculated so hard I spattered the wall at the head of the bed. The ecstasy was too much and I passed out.When I woke up I was still in the catsuit that made me toy marcy. I felt like I had been hit by a truck. I looked around and saw slave nicole kneeling next to me. She had a blue ball gag in her hands and she was putting it in my mouth, still fuzzy from the orgasm I didn’t resist.

When she was done fastening the straps behind my head , she said I like being mistress nicole and with your mouth full of ball gag you can’t give me a direct order. " She got off the bed and picked something up off the dresser , she held it up so I could see what it was. My eyes bulged and I started to struggle uselessly, she was holding the mind control collar. She said “now my lovely toy , slave amy has 20 more minutes in the vr room. After that I think it’s time to give you some new ideas.” I struggled against the straps and tried to get free, but it was no use. She laughed and said” I have been thinking about this for a long time. Now toy marcy you’re going to be my personal toy sex slave. What Do You Think Of That?”

I said nothing.

She said “I think toy marcy likes that idea. toy marcy you will do anything I say when ever I say it. toy marcy will obey me without hesitation. toy marcy will be my good little boy toy.”

I said nothing.

She said “I know you want to please me toy marcy. You want to make me happy. You want to please me. But you don’t want to admit it. I know you want to please me. I know you want to be my toy marcy. And just think with the mind control collar all the new slave women I can have. Time to get you some new ideas, toy.”

She walked me over to the vr room and sat down. There were other women, and they were all wearing the same cat suits. Except that they all had strap ons in colors to match their suit. Mistress nicole bound me to the chair, put the VR goggles and headphones on me and then pulled my chain. Robotically I said “I’m a toy.”

Mistress nicole replied “yes you are, my toy forever. " My vision through the googles faded and I saw a new vision.I was standing looking down at my body, I knew it wasn’t my body, but I could feel everything. As I examined myself I saw that I didn’t have a penis anymore, I could feel my pussy. Mistress nicole appeared and said “bend over toy marcy " I bent at the waist like a good toy and she pushed a lubricated butt plug into my ass, I felt good. The was a pleasant vibration in my butt,as mistress nicole worked a strap on up my body. As she pulled the final bit of it into place , I said robotically “toy marcy ready “. The orgasm was instant and unexpected and my memory of events faded. The room came into view. Mistress nicole was there removing the vr equipment from me. She took the ball gag out. I looked at her and tried to say something, nothing happened, I tried again, nothing.

Mistress nicole said “oh, my lovely toy, you can’t talk to me except to answer questions, beautiful isn’t it.” She released me from the chair and I stood up. She said " let’s go play with slave amy’s new program “she led me back to the bedroom. As we entered the room, slave amy was sitting in the chair. She was wearing a shiny black latex bodysuit, elbow length gloves and matching stockings, she looked up at us. Mistress nicole said “slave amy you are going to be a toy for my toy, what do you think of that, slave.”

Slave amy said” oh yes mistress nicole I would love to be your toy’s , toy I am so horny and your toy has a cock that would fit my mouth perfectly .”

Mistress nicole said” well toy marcy here is your new name " and she showed me a new collar, It was bright pink. It said “toy marcy.”

Mistress nicole used a remote my butt plug came to life and my erection was instant. I said without resistance and robotically “toy marcy ready .” Mistress nicole put on my new collar it was pretty with my electric blue catsuit as she finished she whispered in my ear “do you want to play with her? ”

I replied “yes, mistress. " I tried to say something else to mistress but again nothing.

Mistress spoke again “toy marcy go play with slave amy. " I could play. I felt pleasure course through me and I looked at slave amy with hungry desire. I needed her on her knees in front of me, I needed my cock buried in her mouth. She was mine to play with, I said “slave crawl here to your master toy. " pre-cum oozed and I watched her beautiful ass split by the thong coming closer.I walked to the bed and rolled onto my back awkwardly, my arms bound across me, my hands trapped and useless ,she followed me to the bed. As I layed down on my back she crawled between my legs and looked up at me. She lowered her head and kissed the tip of my cock. Her lips parting as she looked me in the eyes with desperate hunger.My cock was hard and throbbing, I wanted her to suck my cock and make me cum. She sucked my cock into her mouth and took all of me into her throat. The feeling was glorious , I said “don’t stop, slave .” She started going up and down as her hands roaming my body sliding on the smooth spandex. Her hands reached my breasts and she glided her fingers toward my nipples , when she felt the chain she pulled. I spoke robotically “suck me slave " pull “make me cum, slave " and I did as I orgasmed violently stream after stream of hot, salty cum shot into her throat. Pull “swallow slave, take everything slave. " As she swallowed my hot seed her eyes rolled back as her climax took her.I lay there panting as she collapsed beside me. I turned to look at her. She was unconscious. I thought about what I had done, how I had allowed myself to be programmed. I loved it. I had never been more alive.

Mistress nicole came into view “did you enjoy that toy marcy? ”

I replied “very much so, mistress. ”

She said “good there is going to be so much more. " She helped me out of bed and into the bathroom, she undressed me and told me to shower.I showered and dried off and went back to the bedroom. Mistress nicole was there waiting for me. She had laid out a new outfit for me. A simple silver thong leotard with black tights. I quickly dressed and put on my new collar. I found mistress nicole in the bedroom alone.She was naked. I walked over to her and knelt before her. She handed me a pair of black stiletto heels. I put them on and stood before her. She embraced me in a hug bringing her lips to mine and kissing me deeply. She whispered in my ear “would you like to play with me toy marcy? ”

I replied “yes , mistress I would.” She led me to the couch and sat me down. She sat next to me and placed her hand on my thigh. She began to rub my leg slowly up and down. I could feel her other hand rubbing my neck and shoulders. I moved to the floor in front of her and caressed her legs up to her hips and pulled her forward on the couch. I pushed her knees apart as she slid her hands along the sides of my head. I could smell the musky scent of her pussy, I leaned forward running the piercings of my tongue up her clit and she gasped, wrapped her hand around my pony tail. She pulled me hard into her cunt and I continued to lick and suck at her slit. Her moaning grew louder, her breath was coming in ragged gasps and she had a beautiful climax on my tongue. I sucked her dry as she recovered. She pulled me to her face by my pony tail and we locked lips In a kiss that went on forever. When she broke away, she looked at me and said “I love you toy marcy. ”

I tried to say that back my mouth opened and closed and opened and closed yet I could say nothing , the enslavement program was powerful. Mistress saw my distress and said “go ahead and say what you want to.”

Without a thought I said " I love you too, nicole.”

She smiled and said “I know, talking time is over, though. " I knew I couldn’t talk to her freely again, but the seed of a plan had fallen into fertile ground. Mistress nicole said “time for bed sweetheart, I think tomorrow we will go clubbing and see what we can catch.”