The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How I Lost My Wife

Part VI

“In the morning I woke up alone. I went to the bathroom to clean up and found clothes laid out. I dressed in hot pink latex leggings and a matching long sleeve top and my black stilettos from the night before. I made my way to the kitchen, breakfast on my mind. I found mistress there, dressed in a blue latex catsuit with strategically placed zippers, it was the perfect compliment to my outfit . She was sitting at the table, slave amy kneeling on the floor beside her. She had a black spandex thong panty and nothing else save her collar, cuffs and shoes. A panel gag covered her mouth and she appeared to be sucking on the phallus stuffed in her mouth. I looked at one of maids bustling about the kitchen , the tag on her collar read ‘slave morgan ’ I had a thought. Looking at her I said “slave morgan, ask mistress if I can have slave amy for an errand this morning. ”

Slave morgan started to speak when mistress held up one hand to stop her and said “see toy marcy you can talk to me , you just can’t give me direct orders again and yes, take slave amy for your errand. ”

I ate a small breakfast and took hold of slave amy’s leash and pulled her along.We went to slave amy’s suite of rooms I told her to find a dress to cover up with. I looked around at the lavish suite and decided this was too much for a slave , but I would fix that later. I removed her gag and told her “get dressed, you’re taking me to the wig shop this morning. ”

Once she was dressed we went to the garage and slave amy drove me to the shop. The woman who took care of me before was there. She was wearing a tight white spandex crop top, I could see her nipple piercings clearly , and a tiny pair of matching shorts. She was wearing a black latex collar with a silver tag reading ‘slave karen,’ matching cuffs 5 -inch pumps.

Slave karen dropped to her hands and knees at the sight of slave amy and said “I am a slave, I obey.”

I slapped slave amy hard on her ass and asked “you’re work?”

She replied “yes, master .”

I told slave amy to transfer ownership of slave karen to me and she did . I asked slave karen “what changes did slave amy make in your life? ”

She described how slave amy had made her change the way she dressed, stop having sex with her husband, masturbate herself twice a day imagining her tongue on mistress amy’s cunt , calling ‘thank you mistress Amy’ when she came. Her husband heard this happening often and was getting ready to divorce her.

I told her that she should go back to the way she was before, but keep the piercings and have sex with her husband at least three times a week and whenever he asked.

I got down to business with slave karen and we left the store with 3 new wigs. All red hair , a short Bob cut, a medium length curly cut and one long straight that came down to the middle of my back.

Slave amy and I left for the mansion . I wore the wig with the long straight red hair, home.

When I walked into the kitchen where mistress nicole was having a cup of tea, she looked up at my new hair style and her mouth gaped open like a surprised fish. Recovering herself she came over wrapped her hands around my waist and said “toy marcy I love your new hair. " Then she said, “come to the playroom to see what I have done with slaves charlotte and beatrice in the vr room. They are going to be toys too.”

In the playroom I saw two women wearing the spandex catsuits that I wear as toy marcy, feet, hood with just the eyes and mouth open, and sleeves that cover the hands wrap the arms crossed over each other and then lock behind the back. Both were neon green, the arms were tied and the light green collars matched the shoes. When I was close enough to read the tags hanging from the collars I was a little shocked , one read ‘toy Charlotte’s the other ‘toy beatrice ‘. Their suits were different in that instead of my cock showing like a deflated dildo , those suits had an opening for the toy’s pussy showing the bare , pierced cunt of each toy clearly. I felt a pang of jealousy , I wasn’t the only toy anymore.

Mistress nicole broke my thoughts and asked “do you like them marcy? ”

She didn’t call me slave or toy I thought , then I responded “yes mistress , I like them very much, they’re beautiful. “Mistress nicole smiled and said “we’ll take them out tonight and show them off to our friends, do you want to wear your new hair or should I leave it in the box? ”

I answered, “I would like to wear the, curly red hair .”

Mistress nicole said “good that’s my favorite. ”

We went to our suite to get ready for clubbing tonight. We both showered and I found my clothes laid out for me. A dance strap to contain my manhood , we were going to a lesbian club, a mid length black spandex bodycon dress that showed plenty of my cleavage, a wide silver belt, with matching stilettos , and a silver choker. I put my hair up in a neat bun. Finished dressing I stepped in the bedroom and found Mistress nicole waiting. She was dressed almost the same but her dress was dark red and her accessories forest green

. The two of us walked to the garage holding hands. Waiting in the garage were slave amy, dressed in a black spandex catsuit with a white belt.

I looked at Mistress nicole and she said “she is out driver for tonight ”

I realized we had gone to the far end of the garage and were standing next to an 8 passenger limo. Slave amy opened the door and I climbed in and found toys charlotte and beatrice already sitting. The limo pulled out of the garage and headed to the club.

Mistress nicole said “I want to enslave a pair of blondes tonight , I will turn them into bedroom maids. What do you think of that? “

I asked “what are you planning on doing?”

She said we will mingle with our toys and when some cute 20-somethings get interested in the toys we invite them back to the mansion, have them come to the playroom and enslave them with the mind control collar. Simple really .”

We pulled into the club, slave amy opened the door and I got out holding toy charlotte’s leash. As we walked past the very muscular bouncer she nodded approvingly.The place was packed, we walked through the crowd to find a table. There were several people sitting around chatting, as we approached they all stopped talking and turned their attention to us. A young woman about 5′5″, long blonde hair and a nice figure, came over and introduced herself as " Kerry”. Kerry asked if we wanted to join them and I said sure. " Mistress nicole and I went over to the group of young ladies. She introduced herself, then me as her paramour, marcy, my heart skipped a beat as I was her lover. And beatrice and charlotte as the toys.

Kerry introduced her friend, “this is Julia, she is a student at the university and we are roommates.”

We sat down and talked with them for a while. Kerry and Julia left and returned with a few more girls.They were all pretty and well built. After a couple of hours the other girls left, Kerry and Julia came back and sat down. We talked with the young ladies for an hour which was hard to do over the music of the club.

Mistress nicole asked Kerry and Julia if they wanted to come home with us and see what the toys could do to make a beautiful young lesbian curl her toes with pleasure. The girls hesitated saying they couldn’t really afford the Uber out to where the mansion was. Mistress nicole smoothly sealed their fate by saying “don’t be ridiculous dear, come back and the limo and the driver can take you home when you are ready. I thought, if they are ever ready to leave . We all left the club together. The girls openly stared at slave amy as she held the door for us. The drive back was filled with small talk.The girls told us how they met and how they had become friends. I was surprised to hear that Kerry was bi and Julia was straight.

We finally arrived at the mansion.Kerry and Julia got out first followed by the mistress nicole and toy beatrice. I walked behind them carrying toy charlotte’s leash. When we entered the mansion, slave amy was leading the girls to the playroom. As we entered the playroom the girls were in awe at all of the details in the playroom.

Julia was walking around looking at everything and said I don’t know, Kerry this just isn’t my thing my boyfriend would think that this is creepy.”

While she was talking slave amy closed and locked the door.

Mistress nicole said “Julia before you go have a look at this beautiful collar. " She held the mind control collar out for her to take. Julia reached out for the collar and picked it up.

Julia gasped and staggered back .She had been standing when grabbed the collar and when she touched it she started to convulse. Her legs buckled and she fell to the floor. The collar had started to change Julia. She was babbling “no, no, no, this can’t be right, what is wrong with me, no can’t come here, there are only women, I am not a lesbian, no get out of my head .” As she was talking she had kicked off her shoes and had pulled her dress over her head she was left wearing only a matching Leopard print bra and thong with her black thigh high stockings . She was now on her hands and knees panting “need to cum, need to cum , needed to cuuuuum.”

Kerry stood completely transfixed.Julia still holding the collar in one hand swiftly pushed it to her neck a d click was heard as the mind control collar locked on Julia’s neck. She started yelling “fuck me, fuck me , I need to cum please. ”

Kerry still appeared paralyzed by what was happening.Mistress nicole, now wearing a red bustier, black stockings and a 7-inch red strap-on walked up behind Kerry and whispered in her ear. Kerry quickly shook her head no and then nodded yes. And said “please fuck me, fuck my needy cunt with your hard shaft...”

As she was talking, mistress nicole put the tip of the dildo at the entrance to her pussy and said “beg for it. ”

Julia started repeating “please, please , please. " Mistress nicole pushed into Julia and she screamed “yes” 5 strokes later she was screaming in climax.

Kerry had still not moved.

When Julia went silent, mistress nicole pulled out and brought the juice covered dildo to slave julia’s mouth and said “clean it slave. " I had moved to stand right behind Kerry. Slave julia opened her mouth and took all 7 inches at once.

Mistress nicole looked at Kerry and said “you have never seen anything like this in your life. Your friend has been transformed from a normal girl to an obedient slave, who will be disgusted by everything masculine. She will crave to fulfill my every wish, I am going to transform her into a pretty French fetish bedroom maid and you are next.”

Kerry started to move and I put my arms around her in a bear hug, pinning her arms to her side. She started yelling for help.Mistress nicole smiled and said “help is not coming, you will become a slave just like her. Slave julia, go to Kerry, tell her how you feel and put the mind control collar on her neck and start her transformation to obedient slave.”

Slave julia stood up and moved to her friend , as she walked, she reached and took the mind control collar off her neck. She started talking as she approached Kerry “it’s scary at first , you feel like you are losing control and your heart is racing, you just want to run, but as you cum everything becomes clear and you are at peace with your obedience and you want to submit to your mistress and please her. " Slave julia was holding the collar out in both hands as she placed it on Kerry’s neck.She continued talking “after you cum you will crave more, you will want to please your mistress, you will want to give yourself to her. You will want to serve her body and soul, you will want to make her happy. " Slave julia closed the mind control collar and it clicked ominously.

I let go of Kerry.Kerry pulled on the collar at her neck while she ran for the door , with one hand she tried to open the door and the other kept pulling on the collar. The door was locked and wouldn’t budge. She turned around rapidly looking everywhere and she took off running again , she found no way out. She was crying tears streaming down her face “what have you done to Julia , she has a boyfriend, she has a life,” pausing like she could hear something “oh, no oh, oh, I hear it Julia the collar is talking to me telling me to do things, no, no, no. " Kerry had managed to get out of her shoes and was stopped by the large padded table. Her dress came off to reveal a blue satin bra the same color as her dress and no panties. She had her back to the table and looked trapped.

Mistress nicole said “marcy go take her , make her cum, make her a slave.”

I couldn’t resist the urge, I went to her, taking my dance strap off as I went. My shaft came up to full attention and I said “toy marcy ready. ”

I got to Kerry, who was just shaking and mumbling “got to cum, got to cum” over and over. I turned her around to face the table and bent her over at the waist. This put her hot, dripping slit on display. I moved my dress off my cock , it was looking like a one pole tent as I walked , and pushed into her while pulling her hips to me . She groaned “on oh, oh, yes, right there that it.” She started to convulse as her orgasm came over her.

When she was recovered I pulled her back off the table , pushed her to her knees, my still hard manhood right in her face , I said “finish me slave .” She drove her lips over my shaft right up to my flat belly and she was sucking and pumping. When I came I saw stars and had a buzzing in my ears. I sat on the edge of the table and wondered how I had just enslaved another woman.

Mistress nicole had been watching this whole time and then she said “slave amy go help slaves kerry and julia get dressed and bring them here.”

“Yes, mistress” slave amy said and left to help slaves julia and kerry get dressed.

I looked at Mistress nicole working my mouth without words coming out.

Mistress nicole said “that was fun wasn’t it, marcy, did you see the way slave kerry ran around like a scared rabbit, ooh that gives me an idea, when they aren’t being our French maids, they can be bunny girls. This is so much fun. Now let me go lock up the mind control collar, and tomorrow you will start them on vr enslavement training.

Let’s go to bed dear it’s late. " I followed her to our suite .Once we were inside she closed the door and said “get undressed toy marcy. You know what to do.” I stripped naked and knelt down before her.She reached under my arms and lifted me up to her level. I felt her hands on my breasts, squeezing and pinching my nipples. She leaned forward and kissed me passionately, pushing her tongue into my mouth. She maneuver her back to the wall the grabbed my cock and guided it inside he wet pussy, never breaking the kiss.She began to fuck me hard and fast, moaning in pleasure. I was so close to cumming but she stopped, saying “no toy, not yet.” I whimpered in frustration. “I want to hear you beg for your orgasm, toy. “She whispered in my ear.

I moaned “please mistress may I cum, I need to cum please mistress.”

She pushed me away from her and said “not yet, now suck my tits.” I sucked her nipples hard, licking and pulling on the hoops. She moaned loudly. And began to shake.I knew she was cumming and I wanted to cum too. I started to pull her tits hard against my mouth. She screamed “yes toy, suck my tits, make me cum.” I continued to work her nipples and she came hard.I climaxed with her filling her love box with my seed. After she recovered she said “now toy, kneel before me.” I knelt before her as commanded. She told me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue.I obeyed and she put her fingers in my mouth and said “clean them off.” I cleaned her fingers with my tongue, tasting my own juices. She pulled me up by my hair and kissed me again.She smiled and said “you are such a good toy, you know how to please me.” She released my hair and said “come with me.” I followed her to the bathroom where she turned on the shower.I entered the shower and she got in behind me. We washed each other clean and dried ourselves off. Then she took me by the hand and led me back to our bedroom. She laid me down on the bed and went to the closet.She brought out a pair of black leather cuffs and attached one to each wrist. She then attached a chain to each cuff and led it over to the headboard. She attached a spreader bar to the end of the chains.

I was getting aroused in spite of my exhaustion and my cock became erect again and I said “toy marcy ready .” She looked down and smiled.She pulled my legs apart and attached a cuff to each ankle and then attached a chain to each cuff. She then attached a spreader bar to the end of the chains. I was completely helpless.My cock was rock hard and my balls were aching.She walked around the room inspecting her new toy. She sat next to me and began to caress my body. She gently massaged my breast and tweaked my nipple and tugged the nipple piercings I said “I’m a toy " tug “let me pleasure you " tug " I love pussy " tug “ride me.”

She laughed and said “oh yes toy, ride you.” I began to move my hips and grind my cock against her. I moved faster and faster until I exploded in her pussy. She said “good toy, now get some sleep.” She didn’t untie me, I fell into a deep sleep with her holding me.

I woke up alone and still bound to the bed. I heard her moving about the suite. I was thirsty and needed to pee. I tried to reach for the bedside table but my hands wouldn’t move.I heard the door open and I saw Mistress nicole walk in. She was carrying two cups of coffee and she set them on the night stand. She then walked towards me.She undid the cuffs and removed the spreader bar. She then undid the handcuffs and removed the chains. She kissed me and said “good morning toy, did you sleep well?”

I replied “yes mistress thank you.”

She said “good, because today we have a special day planned.” She then helped me sit up and I drank the coffee. She said “today we will be going to train slaves kerry and julia to be French fetish maids.“She then kissed me and said “go get dressed.” I quickly showered and dressed. Mistress Nicole had me wear a red lace thong back bodysuit with white stay up thigh stockings, white nylon gloves that came to my elbows, a white satin choker with a small ring on the front and my shoes were opened toe stilettos in red. Mistress wore a sheer white bodystocking with a black mini skirt and black satin waist cincher, her bodystocking had sheer gloves built in and her shoes were 6-inch black strappy sandals.

She told me to follow her and we left the suite.We went to the kitchen and had breakfast. Mistress nicole talked about her plans to capture more women with my help and enslave them to different jobs. She never asked me a question so I remained silent the whole time. I was beginning to wonder if possession of the mind control collar warped the mind of the owner. Finding more and more women to enslave and dominate , I dismissed the idea, this phase would pass and mistress nicole would be usual self again. After breakfast, we went to the vr conditioning room. Overnight mistress had a second training chair installed. She explained “we will need two chairs dear, we will enslave the women in pairs one for me and one for you. Isn’t that wonderful? ”

She asked a question I could reply “Mistress , my love, aren’t there enough slaves in the house already? ”

She looked genuinely shocked and said “don’t be ridiculous , marcy, we can never have enough, to have a whole harem, to have all the beautiful women under our power. That’s what I want , and you will help me.”

In the vr room we’re slaves amy, kerry , and julia. Slave amy was wearing a pink bodystocking with cutouts for her breasts and crotch, her nipples had their piercings connected by a black chain and her 6-inch black stilettos matched her slave collar and cuffs. Standing next to the chairs were slaves kerry and julia. They were naked except for their matching white collar and cuffs, each slave had the name tag dangling from the ring on the collar.

Slave amy said “Mistress I had the slaves use the permanent hair removal lotion when they showered last night, they will never have body hair again. Does this meet with your approval? ”

Mistress nicole said “it does , I am pleased to see your training is working well, I bet you would lick the polish of my shoes if I asked.”

Without a pause slave amy replied “Of course, mistress, I will lick your shoes free of polish . Do you want this now?”

Mistress nicole laughed and said “no not now, I want to have my maids programmed now.”

Slave amy said “yes, mistress. The slave who designed the vr equipment for me has made an improvement. She has added these. " She held up two pieces of shiny black rubber , but I couldn’t tell what they were.

Mistress nicole spoke “what are those and what do they do? ”

Slave amy went on , she put one of the rubber pieces down and held the other one in both hands spreading it apart. It was now, obviously, a rubber bra with some bulky padding in the cups and a wire coming off the side , slave amy said “a stimulation bra and.” She then showed us the other item, she manipulated it to reveal that it was a rubber panty with two dildoes protruding from the crotch , one smaller and one larger, again a wire trailed out of the side. Slave amy continued “with matching panty, when the victim has these on the vr equipment can stimulate the body to match what is happening in the mind, and if the victim is male, she held up a third item that had been unnoticed, we use this panty, see here where the penis is inserted into this sheath and there is only one dildo for rectal stimulation.”

Mistress nicole asked “Does that improve the effectiveness ?”

Slave amy’s eyes lit up as she said “oh yes mistress, I could break down the mind of someone who wasn’t enslaved by the collar in hours now , instead of days. And if they are under the influence of the collar the training should be permanent after just one session. ”

Mistress nicole said “let’s get started then.”

Slave amy handed the bra’s and panties to the slaves instructing them to put the items on. As the panties were being pulled on slave amy used a bottle of lube to ease the placement of the dildoes. Once dressed the slaves were secured in the training chairs and the goggles and headphones were placed. I looked over mistress’s shoulder as she brought the program up on the display , looked at it briefly then turned it on. Almost immediately the slaves started moaning and writhing in the chairs. The display said ‘6 hours 18 minutes remaining ‘.

Mistress nicole stretched and said “I need some exercise " she poked me hard in the belly and continued “you do too, don’t want you to get out of shape, I do love your shape. Slave is there an exercise room here? ”

Slave amy said “there is a whole gym, mistress, and a trainer too.”

Mistress nicole said “take us there .”

We followed her out into the hallway headed for the mansion’s gym. Slave amy took us to the gym. There were rooms of weights ,treadmills, elliptical, Stairmasters etc , rooms for yoga and pilates and a locker room with a supply of clean clothes for working out. In the locker room we found the trainer ,slave trish.

When slave trish saw slave amy she said “what can I do for you mistress amy? ”

I chuckled and said “slave amy please explain the change of ownership to slave trish. ”

Slave amy looked defeated and explained that I was the master now and I was to be obeyed without question. She left us alone with slave trish. Slave trish was wearing a very tight shiny black thong leotard . It pulled into her pussy and threatened to split it. It was so tight and revealing that I could see the individual bumps on her areola. She was wearing a black spandex slave collar and black leather cuffs . Her shoulder length brown hair was in a neat French braid. What was amazing was the high heel lace up sneakers she was wearing, the heels were 6-inch and they were black with white shoelaces.

She noticed what I was looking at and said “don’t worry master , we have these in every size. ”

Mistress nicole changed into a black thong leotard and I chose tight black biker shorts, I didn’t have a dance strap , I would have those added, and a black sports bra a size too small. I found my breasts hurt less after a workout if I wore a smaller bra.

As we were exercising mistress nicole asked slave trish “are you the only trainer here? " She said she was. Mistress looked at me and said “we should get her a partner , don’t you think.”

I did have a thought about that too, and she did ask so I replied “yes we should, but I don’t want to use the mind control collar on the new slave , I want to break her to obedience with the improved vr conditioning equipment.”

Mistress thought for a moment and said “yes I like the sound of that plan.”

We finished the workout , showered , dressed and went to the kitchen for lunch. During lunch mistress said “I want you to go to a local gym and find an appropriate woman to enslave , find a way to get her to try the VR training out.”

After lunch we went for a nap. In the sitting room of our suite I found toy charlotte and toy beatrice waiting .

Mistress nicole said “come on marcy let’s play with our toys. “Toy charlotte came over and kissed me deeply, her tongue probing my mouth. I saw toy beatrice lick nicole’s inner thighs. Toy charlotte caressed my breast teasing my nipples and piercings. I was erect and said “toy marcy ready .”

Mistress laughed at that as toy beatrice was putting her strap on, on. Once in place she said “toy beatrice ready.” Mistress said, “ let’s get fucked, marcy.”

Toy charlotte got on top and fucked me slowly while toy beatrice fucked nicole. The two women made love to each other as I watched. As the three of us orgasmed together I felt a wave of pleasure roll through me.I had never been so aroused before. It was like an electric shock. My body was shaking and I could feel my juices flowing from my cock. Mistress and I were spent and fell asleep. The toys stood at attention at the end of the bed.

I woke to the sounds of moaning coming from the sitting room. I got up and walked in to find toy charlotte and toy beatrice fucking mistress nicole. She was on her hands and knees, toy charlotte was behind her pounding her pussy with a strap on, toy beatrice was stuffing her strap on down nicole’s throat. Mistress was moaning with pleasure. When she saw me she pushed toy beatrice out of her mouth and said “come here marcy let me suck your cock.

I had an erection and said “toy marcy ready .” I knelt in front of nicole and she swallowed my shaft whole. Toy charlotte and I were rocking back and forth and mistress and I climaxed together. She got up and embraced me and kissed me as her tongue passed my lips she pushed my hot, salty load into my mouth. I swallowed it greedily.

Mistress nicole looked at me and said “I love you marcy. ”

I said “toy charlotte tell mistress nicole that I love her too.”

Mistress laughed. We cleaned up, got dressed and went to the vr room. Slaves kerry and julia should be brainwashed fetish French maids by now.We walked in to find both slaves standing and dressed in their new uniforms.They were a sexy parody of a maid’s uniform done in shiny black latex.They had white aprons with black trim and black thigh high stockings. Their breasts were covered but not fully. The only thing covering their pussies were tiny black thongs. Both wore black stilettos.Their hair was pulled up in ponytails. ]

Slave kerry spoke first. “Good afternoon mistress and master. I am slave kerry and this is slave julia.”

I replied” good afternoon slave julia and slave kerry. How are you feeling today? ”

Julia replied” very well thank you mistress and master.”

Slave kerry added, " mistress and master we have prepared a special treat for you. We hope you enjoy it. " Julia and kerry then began to kiss each other. I was shocked to see how they kissed. They were running their hands all over each other and mewling with pleasure. I looked at Mistress and she had both hands in her pussy and touching herself and moaning.I was getting turned on again. Slave kerry broke off the kiss and said, “mistress and master if you would like to follow us.”

Slaves julia and kerry led us into the adjacent room. The lights were low and there was a king size bed and three large leather couches.There was also a large screen tv on one wall.

Slave julia said” I think you will enjoy what we have prepared for you.”

Slave kerry said” slave julia has been preparing this just for you.”

Slave julia smiled and said” yes mistress and master. Slave kerry and I have been practicing our kissing skills on each other since slave amy released us.” Slave kerry and slave julia kissed each other passionately.

Then they moved towards me and kissed me. I was overwhelmed by the sensations. Mistress nicole sat on a couch, she was pumping in and out her cunt with two fingers and rubbing her clit with the other hand as she watched us.I was still in a state of shock.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing or feeling. My cock was hard again. I said “toy marcy ready.”

I looked at mistress and she nodded. I climbed onto the bed and lay on my back. I spread my legs wide and slave kerry mounted me. She was on top of me and started to fuck me.

Slave julia went to mistress nicole.She was still masturbating and playing with her tits. Slave julia whispered something in mistress’ ear. Mistress smiled and said “yes slave julia. You may lick mistress’ pussy. “Slave julia crawled between mistress’ legs and began to eat her pussy.

Slave kerry continued to pound away at my cock. Slave julia was licking mistress’ pussy.Slave kerry was fucking me faster and harder. I felt my orgasm building up inside me. I grabbed slave kerry’s ass and pulled her down on my cock. Slave julia stopped eating mistress’ pussy and looked at me.

Slave kerry mouthed the words “cum in me” . I exploded in her pussy.

Slave julia returned to mistress nicole’s pussy.She was sucking mistress’ clit. Slave kerry kept fucking me. I could feel my orgasm start to subside. I was still hard and cum was dripping out of slave kerry’s pussy. Slave julia was licking mistress’ pussy and slave kerry was still fucking me. Slave kerry came again. I heard her scream and cum oozed over my cock. Mistress nicole’s orgasm was building her moans were incoherent as she grabbed slave Julia’s head and pulled it into her cunt.Slave julia came after mistress’ orgasm subsided. Slave kerry collapsed on top of me. I rolled her off me and she laid next to me panting.

looked at mistress and she was smiling.Slave julia had finished mistress’ orgasm. She crawled over to mistress and kissed her. Slave julia then kissed me. It was a very passionate kiss.

Slave julia then said” thank you mistress and master. ”

I replied “thank you slave julia.”

Slave julia crawled over to mistress and kissed her. They both got up and left the room. I laid there thinking about what had happened. I looked around the room.Mistress finally got up and said “I’m hungry , let’s go find dinner lover. ”

With that we dressed and made our way to the kitchen.We ate a small dinner. Mistress and I talked about what had happened today, well she talked and I talked to slave morgan and mistress just pretending that I was talking to her . Mistress told me she had slave amy arrange a gym membership for me at a local women only gym, she explained that slave amy told the management that I was transitioning and still had my boy parts and wouldn’t be using the locker room.

After dinner we retired to our suite. With toys charlotte and beatrice and our maids slaves kerry and julia it was feeling a little crowded . I told slave kerry to tell mistress that tomorrow she might want to look at taking slave amy’s suite as it was much larger . It had a large living room with two sitting rooms and a very large bedroom with two bathrooms off of a sitting room.

Mistress said she would look into that tomorrow.

I went to shower and mistress joined me. We enjoyed rubbing each others soapy bodies. We finished our shower dried and dressed in matching bright pink teddies. I climbed under the covers and told toy charlotte to tell mistress that I love her. Mistress turned to me and said, “I love you too marcy " and kissed me hard and deep. We fell asleep in each others arms.