The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How I REALLY Met Your Mother

Part One: How I Enslaved Your Mother

Please sign to acknowledge identity as Anna Fairchild.

* * *

Signature accepted. Opening document1.

* * *

Hi Anna, it’s your dad. You’re probably wondering why I’m writing this and keeping it locked away in this box that only you can open. The reason why is simple. There’s something I need to tell you, and I need to do this now while the memory is still fresh. I don’t want to risk forgetting something important and leaving it out.

What I’m writing down now is the truth. By now you’ve probably heard the storie about the first time I met your mother. How it was my first day working on the support staff for the League of Champions and the other guys thought it would be a good hazing to have me working on a phantom problem with the drive system of the Liberator all day only for the then Princess Nuetronia to be kidnapped by her own brother. In response her best friend Vectress immediately took the Liberator out to follow them, not realizing that I was on the ship at all until it was too late for me to get off.

Then of course there was the crazy adventure that ended in me and Nuetronia being forced into marriage, one that has surprisingly ended up being the perfect match for both of us.

You know all of this of course, but what you need to know is that this entire story is a big lie. The first part of the lie you have to understand is that I was working on the support staff. The truth was that when that crazy day began, I was unemployed.

The reason I was currently unemployed was nothing spectacular. I’d been working in a small computer repair shop and my boss, though a great guy and fun to be around, was sadly not as good with finances as he was good with computers. He’d been forced to close the place down and now all of us that worked for him were out of a job.

This was even worse for me. I know I may look pretty good now, but that’s thanks to the tireless efforts of the Leagues numerous personal trainers and the best in super science. Back then I had none of that help. The result was that I had already developed what could charitably be called a dad bod. Not to mention my hair was already beginning to recede, meaning that despite being only 28, I already looked over 40. You may be wondering why this matters, well, in the computer business companies aren’t really interested in older guys. No, they want young, hungry go-getters and I, despite what my drivers license would tell you, looked over the hill.

Still, this wasn’t an excuse to not keep trying. So that morning I got up early, looked to see if any of my applications had gotten any interest (they hadn’t), had what passed for breakfast and then headed for the door with the plan to see if maybe showing up in person might hopefully generate some interest in hiring me. This, of course, is where everything changed. You see the moment I opened the door I came face to face with Vectress.

Vectress was gorgeous. She still is of course, but you have to understand, these days I see her all the time and the sheer beauty of her tends to fade due to the familiarity of it. These days that 6′4″ blonde bombshell with DD breasts that seem to defy all the laws of gravity somehow barely registers anymore unless she’s trying to get my attention. But back then I had never met her outside of the occasional tv interview she had done. Not to mention the fact that me being 5′8″ meant that my first time coming into close contact with her was me opening the door to the sight of her breasts right in my immediate eyeline.

Of course she was also wearing her classic outfit at the time. You know that red and gold one with that big gold V right between her breasts. That thing that you would have sworn was nothing more than body paint if it wasn’t for the fact that it still somehow managed to cover her nipples and vagina (I’ve asked Nuetronia about exactly why superheroines wear these things and she says that when you have skin that Tank shells will literally bounce right off of, armor becomes somewhat meaningless compared to speed and flexibility. Personally I still think they do it because it’s damn distracting).

Vectress for her part had her hand raised up to knock on the door and a surprised look on her face, or at least she did once I got over my shock and realized I should be looking up rather than straight at her tits. She recovered quickly, lowering her hand before crossing her arms across her chest as she stared at me appraisingly. Whatever it was she saw she apparently didn’t think much of based on the quick look of annoyance I saw flash on her face before she shut it down for a look that was far more professional. “Peter Fairchild?” she asked in a clipped businesslike way.

“Um, yeah,” I responded after a second, confused.

“I’m going to need you to come with me,” she said after hearing my confirmation.

At this point I was figuring I was being pranked by someone. I mean really, why would Vectress, one of the most powerful superheroes on the planet, just show up right at my doorstep? Honestly it seemed far more likely that some TV show was doing one of those elaborate pranks and I had been selected as the idiot that everyone gets to laugh at. Under normal circumstances I might have played along. After all, it might have been fun and I would have gotten to brag about it to my friends later. Unfortunately right now I didn’t have time. If I didn’t want to get kicked out of my apartment at the end of the month I was going to need to get a job and fast.

“Listen, I don’t know what game you’re playing, but I don’t have time to play along, so if you’ll excuse me,” I said as I pushed past her. I managed to get a few steps before I felt two hands at my armpits and then the ground fell away from me.

I looked to the side to see that Vectress had picked me up and was now flying away with me. “Convinced I’m the real thing now?” She asked somewhat smugly.

I would like to say I replied with some witty remark. Sadly, that would be a lie. Instead I just looked on in shock with my mouth gaping wide open. I think at one point a tiny squeak escaped my mouth. Vectress simply chuckled before readjusting to put me in a more secure grip (if you’re curious, imagine any picture you’ve ever seen of a superhero flying around with some damsel in distress in his arms, only in this case, I’m the damsel) and flying off.

It wasn’t long before we had arrived at the skyscraper headquarters for the League of Champions. The conversation before then had been limited due to the fact that, well, you try holding a conversation while being carried through the air at high speeds while terrified that at any moment you could get dropped and fall to your death. Vectress for her part seemed to be mostly uninterested in holding a conversation with me, so silence mostly reigned up until she flew into the top of the skylight that made for the hero’s entrance. Rather than letting me go however, she simply held on and continued carrying me down the hallway. I could feel my face turn red with embarrassment at that and can only feel gratitude that there wasn’t anyone there to see me (I would find out later that this had been intentional as they wanted as few people to know what was going on as possible).

Finally she came to a stop and put me down right next to a door that slid open in front of me. Rather than explain anything, Vectress simply gestured at me to walk inside. Seeing as she could literally tear my arms if she felt like it I decided it would be better to just go inside and see what this was all about.

Inside was your standard interrogation room. A square room with no adornments and in the center was a table. Seated on the opposite side from where I was was a woman dressed in a standard business suit. She was young and quite attractive, with blonde hair that matched Vectress’ color, though unlike Vectress who wore her hair long, she had it cut quite short. When I came inside she was looking through some papers but put them down as soon as I walked in and looked at me with a bright smile.

I knew this was a ploy to make me more pliable to whatever it was that she wanted but damn if it didn’t work regardless. I’d been getting steadily more and more freaked out about everything that had happened and Vectress’ seeming complete disdain for me did nothing to make me feel any better. Honestly I was primed for anyone that would show even the slightest of hints that they were looking out for me. “Ahh, Peter. I’m glad you’re here. The people here call me Delphi, but if you prefer you can call me by my real name, Helen Jones. Please take a seat,” the lady said while gesturing towards the chair in front of me.

“Uhhh, I think you’ve made some sort of mistake,” I said as I sat down.

Helen simply smiled again before responding. “You’re Peter Fairchild, previously employed at Lloyd’s Computer Repairs?”

“Uh, yes.”

“Then we haven’t made a mistake.”

Apparently they knew who I was, but I still couldn’t figure out exactly why they were bringing me in. I mean, last I checked, Lloyd wasn’t some secret supervillain, though admittedly if he was I don’t think he would have told me. Fortunately Helen seemed to understand my confusion and blissfully began to clarify things for me.

“Before we begin I want to assure you, you are in no trouble. We haven’t grabbed you because your old boss was a secret supervillain. The actual reason you’re here is because we need your help.”

Now that threw me for a loop. “You need MY help?! Really? Why?” I asked, flabbergasted.

Helen sighed after that. “Unfortunately, in order to explain why we need you I’m going to have to reveal some very sensitive information. So before we go any farther, I’m going To need you to sign this NDA basically swearing that you won’t leak what you are about to hear to anyone not already in this room.”

With that she took the papers in front of her and handed them over to me. I looked at the papers and then back at Helen. She simply gave me a friendly smile while Vectress stood by the side looking intimidating. Somehow I got the feeling that if I didn’t sign this, we’d all just sit here waiting until I did. With a sigh I grabbed a pen and signed the document in front of me. “Okay, can you please tell me what’s going on now?” I asked.

Helen took the NDA from me and carefully placed it in a folder. Afterwards she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Looking back I think she was mentally preparing herself for everything that was going to come. Having finally psyched herself up, Helen began.

“First, I’m going to have to tell you about why I’m here.”

“Helen,” Vectress warned.

Helen turned and gave Vectress a stern look. “Vectress, he needs to know. It’s the only way for him to understand why.” Helen then turned back and continued.

“Peter, the first thing to understand is that I’m a precog.”

“A what?” I asked, confused.

“A precog. To put it simply, I can see the future. It’s why we always seem to arrive just in the nick of time, because I’m letting them know when and where they need to be.”

Helen’s face got very serious suddenly. “That’s why I had to make you sign that NDA. If the various villains of the world knew that I existed, they’d stop at nothing to kill me.”

I know what you’re thinking right now. You’re wondering who this Helen is and why you’ve never heard of her before. Well the simple truth is that about two years after this event, Helen disappeared. No one knows what happened to her, well, no one but me, Vectress and Nuetronia. I won’t tell you where she went or why, mostly because if I did it would spoil the ending of this story I’m telling you. So relax, comfortable in the knowledge that you will eventually be told why she had to go away and when she’s coming back. Anyway, back to the story I was telling.

Obviously being told this was somewhat worrying for me, however Helen interrupted me before I could even talk. “Don’t worry,” she said. “Like I said, I can see the future. I already know that you’ll never tell anyone else about this conversation.”

I don’t know why, maybe it was just the implicit trust, or perhaps just the idea that the whole thing was already decided, but for some reason that made me feel better. Seeing that her statement had the intended effect, Helen resumed filling me in as to why I was here. “So tell me, what do you know about Princess Nuetronia?”

“Only the basics,” I answered. “She’s a princess of some space empire who crash landed on Earth and for some reason decided she wanted to stay.”

“To be a little more accurate, she’s the Crown Princess of the Larnian Empire and that is important for one reason. The Larnian emperor has recently died.”

I didn’t know how to react to this information. After all, I didn’t know who this emperor was at all, so it really meant nothing to me. At the same time, he was obviously the father of Princess Nuetronia, one of the greatest heroes the world has ever known, so I thought I should feel bad, if only for her sake. “I’m sorry,” I said, trying to show at least some sympathy.

“Don’t be,” Helen responded. “There’s a reason Nuetronia decided she’d rather spend the rest of her life on what’s, galactically speaking, a backwater, as opposed to spending even one more minute with her father.”

Helen continued, “Anyway, with his death the title of Empress has passed down to his eldest child, Nuetronia. She of course wanted nothing to do with the throne, so she renounced her claim, causing it to pass on once again to the next oldest sibling, her brother, Zagron.”

“So what’s the problem?”

“The problem is that Zagron wants to be emperor more than he’s wanted anything ever and he can’t conceive of the idea that someone else DOESN’T want the title. He’s convinced that Nuetronia renouncing her claim is actually part of some scheme to eliminate all of her rivals before taking the throne. As a result he’s decided to strike first.”

“Strike?” I asked, looking around nervously as though I expected assassins to just leap out the shadows at any moment.

Helen looked at her watch. “In about 45 minutes, a Larnian battlecruiser is going to show up in Earth’s orbit and demand we hand Princess Nuetronia over to them.”

“And we’re going to...?” I asked.

“We’re going to hand her over of course.”

Helen noticed the look of surprise on my face and elaborated. “You have to understand, if we don’t Zagron is going to view that as an act of war. Frankly the world leaders have all agreed that it’s just not worth the amount of death and destruction that’s going to cause just to protect one person. And even if they did think it was worth it, Nuetronia doesn’t. She’s already told them she intends to surrender herself when the time comes.”

I leaned back on the chair as the news of this hit me. We were about to lose Princess Nuetronia. In terms of raw power she was second only to Vectress herself, but more importantly, she was in many ways, the face of the League. She was the one doing charity events, interviews and generally making sure that everyone knew just how much good the League was doing. Plus, like just about every man on the planet, I had a huge crush on her. “What’s going to happen to her?” I asked, worriedly.

“Well the good news is he’s not going to kill her. Princess Nuetronia remains incredibly popular with the common folk of the empire, so he’s worried that if he just executes her, she’ll become a martyr to them and they’ll riot. Since his regime is still too new to handle the consequences of that right now, he’s decided not to risk it.”

“So what is he going to do?”

“He’s going to publicly sell her into slavery. You see, there’s an ancient Larnian law that states that no slave may ever become emperor. So, if he sells her publicly, she’ll be forever barred from taking the throne and he won’t have to deal with the fallout of killing her.”

“And that’s where we come in,” Vectress said.

I turned to look at Vectress. I have to be honest, she’d been so quiet since Helen had started talking that I’d kind of forgotten she was even there. That all changed the moment I looked at her. She seemed to be practically quivering with pent up rage, so much so that I found myself instinctively crouching down in my seat out of fear. “Uhh, so what exactly are we going to do?” I asked, timidly.

“We’re going to rescue her of course,’ was Vectress’ response.

That statement put me into an immediate panic. In my head I could already see waves of alien soldiers just blasting me to bits with ray guns as I helplessly struggled against the inevitable. I think I was beginning to hyperventilate when Helen interrupted. “Calm down,” she said. “We’re not going to go rushing in guns blazing to the heart of the empire. Beyond the fact that that wouldn’t work, it would undo the whole point of handing her over in the first place. Trust me, if any violence breaks out during this mission, then everything will have failed.”

I turned back to look at Helen. I was still a little panicky after listening to Vectress, but I managed to keep my head enough to ask her, “So what are we going to do?”

“That’s easy. He’s selling her as a slave. So we’re just going to buy her.”

So that’s how I found myself in the Liberator streaking through space on our way to the capital of the Larnian empire. At the moment I was sitting down in a lounge area having what would amount to 18th thoughts about whether or not it was feasible to tell them I’d changed my mind and could we turn around and go back now.

You’re probably wondering why I even agreed to this in the first place. Well, there were two reasons. The first was the job offer. You see, in order to sell the story as to why I was with Vectress through all this was that I was a new employee doing some work on the Liberator at the time Vectress commandeered it and took off. Now that might not sound like much of an incentive, but that’s because you’ve never been forced to consider the very real possibility of being evicted from your home by the end of the month. Add to that the insane amount of zeroes that was going to appear on my paycheck and you had a recipe for making just about anyone decided to do something incredibly stupid and dangerous.

The other reason was Vectress herself. She never said anything threatening of course, but the simple way she loomed over me as Helen explained the plan made it clear to me that agreeing to this insanity was probably less dangerous than whatever Vectress would do if I said no.

As if the very thought had summoned her, Vectress chose that moment to walk into the room and collapse into a chair next to mine. Now Vectress was quite intimidating even from a distance, so I don’t have to tell you just how bad it was with her right next to me. I immediately looked away and tried to make myself disappear into the chair. Vectress must have noticed this because the next thing I knew she was standing in front of my chair. “Allright, stand up,” she told me.

I’m ashamed to admit that I actually yelped as I jumped out of my chair. I stood there in front of her, scared of exactly what was going to happen next. To my utter shock, what she did was grab me and pull me directly into a hug.

Of course, the size difference between us meant that she had literally pulled me directly into her breasts. Realizing what that meant I started to try and push myself away, only for Vectress to gently grab the back of my head and hold it, keeping my head squished between her massive globes. For a few seconds my body went rigid. However, the tension released as I realized that Whatever else was going on, Vectress at least wasn’t about to tear my head off.

Mind you all that tension came roaring right back when I realized that a certain part of me was in fact still quite rigid, and it was bumping right into Vectress’ leg.

Vectress released her hold on my head allowing me to pull away. However she kept her hands on my shoulders as she leaned down to look me in the eyes. Instead of the look of rage I was expecting however, she was instead chuckling as she gave me probably the friendliest look I had ever gotten from her to this point. “You don’t have to be so scared,” she told me. “I’m used to people having that kind of reaction around me. Now just try to relax Master.”

The moment I heard her call me Master I winced. “Do you really have to keep calling me that?” I asked.

“Yes,” she replied. “Look, we’re going to arrive at Larnar in about a week. Before that happens we need to get you used to acting like a proper Master, because if you start freaking out just because I start calling you Master down there, this whole thing is going to blow up in our faces.”

I guess I’m going to have to explain this whole Master thing. You see, the plan as we currently have it is that we’re going to arrive at Larnar, find out when Princess Nuetronia is going to be sold, then head over to the slave auctions, buy her, then finally take her and head home. It seems simple, but there are quite a few complications.

The big one is Vectress herself. After all, it’s not like the empire is unaware of her, or her relationship with Nuetronia. If she just showed up at the auction, they’d immediately assume she was here to rescue her and attempt to arrest her. At that point the whole mission is over before it even really began.

This is where the whole Master thing comes in. In order to make this work we’re going to sell this on the idea that Vectress is here, not as a hero, but as a slave herself. Again it’s a simple enough idea, but pulling it off is the insane part.

I mean, the first thing we had to do was have Vectress and I sign an actual Larnian slavery contract (and let me remind you, at that time I hadn’t even SEEN the Larnian language, let alone knew how to read it. So I got the joy of knowing I was signing a contract while having no idea exactly what was in the contract I was signing). Once we arrived on Larnar, Helen would transmit the contract to the Larnian archives, meaning that as far as the Larnian empire was concerned, Vectress would be my slave.

But that would only go so far as to make them pause a bit, to wonder if this is legitimate, or if, as is the actual case, this was just some con-job to get them off their game. That means that this whole thing rides on Vectress’ and my ability to convince them that she really is my submissive little slave.

Just thinking about it was giving me a major headache. I sighed as I collapsed back into my chair. “I’m sorry,” I said, “but I don’t know how this could possibly work. Even if I could get used to you calling me Master, there’s no way I could act the part without worrying that any moment I could say or do something that would make you take my head off.”

Vectress groaned upon hearing that. “Desperate times,” she said just before grabbing a chair and putting it in front of mine. She sat down and motioned me forward so that we could stare at each other eye to eye.

“Allright, all the cards on the table. Do you know why they agreed to this mission?”

“No,” was my simple response.

“They agreed because the alternative was that I was going to go there and rescue her and damn the consequences.”

“Yeah, that’s right,” she continued as she saw my eyes widen at the realization, “Nuetronia is the closest thing I have to a real sister and I’m not going to let her get turned into some rich alien’s plaything just because her brother is paranoid. When HQ realized this they approved this mission as a compromise. Now they made me swear that I would do whatever it took to complete this mission successfully but before they did they had Helen explain to me exactly what was going to happen to me so that I knew what I was signing up for beforehand. Now do you know what she told me was going to happen?”

“No.”

“She told me you were going to have to fuck me.”

After Vectress said that I practically leapt off the chair I was on, “What!” I shouted in surprise.

Vectress responded by simply leaning back and putting her arms over the top of the chair. This had the unintended effect of emphasizing her chest. “Calm down,” she said.

“What do you mean ‘calm down’? You practically said that I was going to rape you!”

Vectress stood up at that and began speaking, anger beginning to filter into her voice. “No,” she said, “I didn’t say you were going to rape me. I said they told me you were going to fuck me, and I signed off on this mission knowing that. That’s the exact opposite of rape.”

Seeing Vectress like that calmed me down a little bit, even if I was still confused. I mean, if someone had told me yesterday that I was going to have sex with the most powerful superheroine in the world I’d laugh in their face. I was tempted to do that now, if it wasn’t for the fact that the person telling me this was in fact the actual most powerful superheroine in the world. “It’s just, well, this is just so, unbelievable,” I finally said.

“If it makes you feel better, it’s not like you’re the first person I’ve ever had sex with,” she replied.

Weirdly, that did actually make me feel better. I think I might have straight up refused to go any further with this if I’d thought she was sacrificing her own virginity to, well, me of all people.

Vectress took a deep breath and moved herself up until she was right next to me. Instinctively I moved backward, only to find Vectress continuing to move up towards me. I quickly bumped into the wall and found myself trapped, with her leaning up to me with her hand on the wall (looking back on this I can’t help but laugh about it, seeing as we were effectively recreating a scene from some teen romance, only with the genders swapped).

Vectress looked down on me. “Listen. Clearly you aren’t ready for this yet and since we don’t have much time, I’m going to have to do something extreme,” she said before grabbing the sides of her costume. I was able to see as she pulled the sides up before quickly turning them towards the center, creating an opening for her breasts to come popping out.

The sheer sight of that made me freeze in shock. Vectress breasts were right in front of me, with nothing covering them up at all. I barely had time to register that her areolas were huge when she grabbed my hands and pulled them right onto her breasts.

Again I froze with shock. Now not only was I looking at Vectress’ breasts, I was holding them in my hands. They were surprisingly quite supple to the touch. As she held them there I started to relax and take advantage of the situation in front of me. I began slowly kneading her breasts in my hands and before long I noticed that her nipples had gone hard. I reached up and pinched them between my fingers, enjoying the feeling of them between my fingers.

“Having fun Master?”

Hearing Vectress say that immediately brought me back to reality. With a start I realized that at some point she had let go of my hands and I hadn’t even noticed. I jerked my hands away from her and back to my sides. “I’m sorry,” I said very quickly.

Vectress just chuckled at that. “Don’t be sorry Master. After all, you’re about to do much worse.”

I looked up at her in confusion as to what she meant. She didn’t keep me waiting long.

“Okay Master, this is what’s going to happen. You need to get used to acting like I’m your personal property and we don’t have much time to work with, so, from now until this mission is over, I’m giving you full access to my body.”

“What that means,” Vectress continued, “is that you can do anything you want to me. You can grope me. You can finger me to orgasm. You can cum on my face. Hell, if you’re feeling restless one night, you can come into my quarters and fuck me while I’m asleep. And do you know what I’m going to do to you afterwards?’

“What?” I asked, nervously.

“Absolutely nothing. You’re going to face zero repercussions from this. I’m giving you free reign to live up any perverted fantasy with me you’ve ever had.”

I think at this point my brain began to shut down. This was probably every horny man’s dream and Vectress had just handed it to me like it was nothing to her. Seeing that I was going unresponsive, Vectress just turned around. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I feel like I need to take a shower. Specifically, the shower that’s the third door from the left.”

With that Vectress turned around and slowly walked away, while pulling her cape to the side in order to make sure I got a good look at her ass as she walked off. After about a minute my brain seemed to finally process what had just happened. With a smile I walked out of the room and went into the third door from the left. After all, I knew an invitation when I heard it.

Ugh, I really did NOT want to have to tell you about all of that. After all, I have no desire to tell my daughter about my sex life and I’m sure you don’t want to hear me go on about it either. Worse, at some point I’m going to have to talk about that whole prophecy that Vectress just revealed to me. However, most of what happens next isn’t really important to the story so I’m going to skip over most of what happened during our trip to Larnar. I will however tell you about an interaction I had with Helen.

I was taking a break from a rather intense... practice session with Vectress. You see, we needed to rehearse the scene where the... prophecy comes true. During the moment itself Vectress has to be pretending to be the perfect submissive slave and I have to pretend to be the perfect domineering master, so Vectress insisted we roleplay out the scene. As it turns out, Vectress is something of a perfectionist. She had me spend hours in there replaying the scene over and over again. What was worse was that she never stopped me in the middle of it to let me know what I was doing wrong. No, she would just let us play out the whole scene before critiquing it and having me replay the whole scene all over again.

Finally I’d had enough and escaped out to take a break. I walked around the ship for a bit before stopping at one of the viewports. The image I saw was fascinating. The stars had somehow disappeared and instead the universe had taken on a hazy blue appearance that seemed to form a cone in front of us (I would later discover that this is just what the universe looks like when you travel through hyperspace). As I stared at this I was surprised by the sudden arrival of Helen.

Helen had been avoiding us this whole time and it wasn’t hard to figure out why. Obviously she knew what we had been getting up to and had no desire to watch. This is why I was surprised to see her, as I figured she was going to lock herself in her cabin until we were almost there. Instead she had decided to come here with me. I pretended to ignore her as she walked up next to me and joined me in watching the light show outside the viewport. “I’m sorry,” she said after a seeming eternity.

“For what?” I asked.

“For getting you into all of this. I didn’t really want to, but I didn’t really have another option.”

Hearing Helen say this made me feel a bit guilty. After all, at the moment you could say that Vectress was the one making all the sacrifices while I was living out the dream. “It’s okay,” I finally responded, sheepishly. “Besides, I figure if you can’t see another way out, there probably isn’t one.”

A bit of curiosity took me then and I decided to ask a question that had been nagging me this whole time. “So how did you become a precog anyway?” I asked.

Helen seemed to get a faraway look in her eyes as she continued staring out into space. “No one knows,” she answered. “All anyone knows is that about 5 years ago I was found lying face down naked on a beach with no memory of who I was or where I came from and a few minor powers. I didn’t even know my own name. Helen is just a name I came up with because I had to be called something. When a league representative came in to test my abilities they discovered my precognition powers and the rest as we say, is history.”

Hearing Helen talk about that made me feel sad for her. I mean, she had literally no memories of anything beyond 5 years ago. “Do you ever wonder, who you used to be?” I asked, stupidly.

Helen didn’t take offense at my obviously idiotic comment and instead responded openly. “Do you know what’s going to happen in 6 months?” she asked.

“No,” I responded.

“In 6 months, a giant crab monster is going to rise out of the sea and attack New Orleans. Fortunately, thanks to my warning, at that exact moment, Vectress, Nuetronia, and the rest of the League will be there taking a, ‘vacation.’ In the end the monster will be forced back into the ocean with only minor damage and almost no fatalities. Now imagine what would have happened if I hadn’t warned the League about this. How many people do you think would have died before they could have gotten someone there to stop the carnage?”

I just stood there silent as she relayed this. What could I say after all? I had no way to wrap my brain around any of this. Fortunately it turned out that Helen didn’t really need me to answer her and she just continued. “To answer your real question,” she said, “Yes, sometimes I regret what happened to make me who I am. But when I think about all the people I’ve saved because of this, I know that it was all worth it in the end.”

With that she turned and put her hand on my shoulder. “Now get some rest,” she said. “And remember that Vectress sometimes forgets that other people don’t have the same level of stamina as she does, so don’t let her wear you out before we get to Larnar.”

With that she walked off. I stared at the open door she had walked out before deciding to follow her advice and get some rest. I headed down to my cabin only to find Vectress already there on the bed, waiting for me. I’ll spare you the details of what happened next.

After a week we finally arrived at Larnar. I still wasn’t a hundred percent confident about the plan, but at least I had finally gotten used to acting domineering in front of Vectress. Vectress herself was incredibly confusing. As the week progressed she had started acting more and more submissive to me, except that whenever she thought I was backsliding, she’d slip out of her act to chide me and insist I be more dismissive of her. She’d then angrily insist that I punish her for talking back to me, so that I could get practice doing it when we’re on the planet. I have to say, the whole thing gave me whiplash.

After landing Helen took us both aside to give us our final briefing. “Okay, now that we’re here, I can tell you what’s really going to happen,” she said.

That statement left me flabbergasted. “What a minute, what do you mean what’s really going to happen?” I yelled. “I thought we were just supposed to get in, buy her and go.”

“Yeah, well, I lied. Frankly, if I had told you what the real plan was, you’d have never agreed to this.”

“And what makes you think I’ll agree to it now?”

“Because you’ve just spent the last week making Vectress your own personal cumdump. How do you think she’s going to react if you say no.?”

I suddenly broke out into a cold sweat. I looked to the side at Vectress, who for her part, simply looked bored with everything. Somehow, that made it worse, as though the thought of imminent violence just wasn’t enough to elicit any type of reaction from her at all. Seeing that she had me dead to rights, Helen continued.

“Look, even if we had the money to buy Nuetronia, which we don’t, she’s never going to make it to auction anyway. Zagron seriously underestimated just how beloved his sister really is. The whole city is a powder keg ready to blow. Once he realizes that enslaving her isn’t going to stop the violence, he’ll decide to just go ahead and kill her anyway.”

I deflated upon hearing that, “So what are we supposed to do?” I asked.

“For the most part, you do what we originally planned. You and Vectress go in, masquerading as a Master and his slave, rent a room for the night and look into when the auction is going to be, then perform your little sex play. The difference is that at some point after that, the Emperor’s elite guards will come for you.”

“Now here’s the important part. When they come for you, you MUST SURRENDER! Let me make that clear, do NOT resist them. Once they have you, they’re going to separate you...”

That sentence immediately caught Vectress’ attention. “Hold on a minute!” she yelled. “I am not going to let them separate me from Master. If I did that, there’s no telling what they might do to him.”

“Listen, these are the emperor’s elite. There is no way you can beat them and protect Peter at the same time. They’re not going to hurt him, so just let them take you away and do what they tell you to. I swear, if you do that, you will set up Peter so that he can pull this whole thing off.”

“And what exactly am I going to do?” I asked.

“Once they separate you from Vectress, they’ll take you before Emperor Zagron. After that, I can’t tell you anything more.”

Helen’s sudden silence worried me. “Why not?”

“This moment, you before the emperor, is why I brought you here. What you do there, is exactly what saves Princess Nuetronia and avoids an interstellar war.”

“So why can’t you tell me what I’m going to do?”

“Because,” she said with a full deadpan, “if I told you what you do, you’d just fuck it up.”

Looking back on everything that happened, I have to admit, Helen was right. If I had known what I was going to do, I would have probably second guessed every line and just made myself look like a complete idiot. At the time however, Helen’s words just straight up annoyed me. Not that I could do anything about it. “Fine,” I responded before marching off towards the docking bay. After a moment I turned around and looked at Vectress. “Are you coming?” I asked, impatiently.

I must admit, if I’d been thinking about what I was doing at the time, I would have been amazed at just how arrogant I was acting towards her. Vectress for her part, played her role perfectly. Instead of getting angry, she simply rushed forward to follow just behind with her head looking down. I noticed as she did this a small smile played on her face, but I was too angry at the moment to think about it, or ask her what she was so happy about. Instead I just kept marching down into the docks.

We ran into problems almost immediately. Before I could even walk into the processing area, two large green aliens approached me. Vectress stepped between me and them as they yelled at me in a language I did not understand. Mind you, I didn’t need to speak the language to figure out that they knew who Vectress was and were not pleased.

I figured this was the time for me to step up to the stage. I moved forwards until I was standing next to Vectress and then casually (or at least as casually as a week’s worth of practice can make you) reached around Vectress and grabbed her breast.

The world seemed to pause as the two guards looked at me, then back at Vectress to see what she was going to do. They probably thought she was going to take my head off. But if that was what they thought they would soon find out how wrong they were.

A sexy moan came out of Vectress’ mouth as she turned around to look at me with an expression of pure lust on her face. “Oh Master, thank you for gracing this lowly slave with your touch,” Vectress said before leaning in for a kiss. However, instead of accepting it I quickly stepped forward, denying her as I approached the guards. “This is all getting a bit boring, so handle this and get back to me,” I said as I pushed my way between the two giant green alien ment that could probably have ripped me in half if they were so inclined.

Instead of doing that however, they moved to the side and let me walk past them. Vectress soon followed, her head turned down as she continued to show subservience to me. As I walked forward with a confidence I still didn’t quite feel inside, I could hear as the two men behind me broke into a hearty laugh.

Things went smoothly after that, at least, as smoothly as could be expected when the city you’re in is experiencing mass protests. The streets were full of aliens of numerous species all marching down the streets carrying either pictures of Princess Nuetronia or signs declaring, something (I still hadn’t learned how to read Larnian yet). I choose to ignore this, letting Vectress get ahead and clear the way in front.

Eventually we made it to a large building that I assumed had to be a hotel. It was hard to tell since thanks to antigrav technology the Larnians had started treating their buildings more like a performance art than an actual building (seriously, why do they need rooms that go diagonally?).

We went inside and Vectress secured us some rooms while I played the role of a Master who’s just too lazy to bother with taking care of these petty details himself. I don’t know if I was fooling anyone, but it didn’t seem to matter as soon we were given keys and were able to head to our room.

Now we’ve come to the part I’ve been really dreading. As much as I really, and I mean really, do not want to talk to you about this, unfortunately I do. Beyond just the fact that I have to talk about this because Vectress and I having sex was foretold, it’s also important to the story. The entire event was pivotal in making what happened with Zagron possible at all. Plus, well, you’ll see. Anyway, back to where we were.

The hotel room was massive. I mean, imagine one of those penthouse suites you see in movies. No imagine one twice as big. The place itself was done in silver and blue, giving everything a somewhat metal feel to everything. There was a hot tub that was literally the size of an olympic swimming pool, and several strange devices either on the walls, or artfully placed around the room. Sadly I didn’t have time to figure out what any of these things did, because it was time for our little play to begin.

I walked over towards the bed (a bed that I stress to note was bigger than my apartment) only to be stopped by Vectress. I looked down to see that Vectress had reached forward and was lightly grabbing my hand. I turned to look at her with my best attempt at annoyance and she quickly moved her hand back as though she had been given an electric shock.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

Vectress seemed to hunch down upon herself, as though she could somehow just make herself disappear if she could just get small enough. After staring at her menacingly for as close to 3.2 seconds as I could get (seriously, Vectress used a stopwatch to show me exactly how long she thought I should do this), I finally responded. “Speak!” I barked at her.

Vectress jumped when she heard me, before finally responding back. “Um, Master...”

“Yes.”

“It’s about Princess Nuetronia.”

I frowned when she said this. “What about Princess Nuetronia?”

“Do we really have to enslave her too? I mean, you have me Master, isn’t that enough?”

Hearing this I let out a low growl. “You seem to have forgotten your place. Perhaps it’s time to remind you.”

I grabbed her by the arm and led her towards a full length mirror. “Look,” I commanded her.

Vectress stared into the mirror. At the moment she was still wearing her costume. “Now, who do you see in that mirror?” I asked her.

“Vectress,” she responded after a brief moment.

“Oh really, is that what you see? Vectress is a hero. She’s a mountain of strength who would never allow herself to be controlled by any man. Now what are you?”

Vectress looked down towards her feet. Before she could respond I grabbed her chin and forced it up so that she would be looking directly into her reflection. “No, you stare right at yourself. Now, what are you?”

Vectress’ entire body tensed up and she seemed to almost begin to fight back, before sagging back down and replying, “I’m just a hole for you to fuck.”

“And what would you call a hole to fuck?”

“A cumdumpster.”

“So what are you?”

“I’m your cumdumpster.”

Inwardly at this moment I was marvelling at Vectress’ ability to act. I still couldn’t believe that even with a week to practice this out, she’d not only been willing to perform this scene at all, but that she’d actually come up with the entire script for everything we were doing here. I knew she really cared about Nuetronia, but I was still shocked she was willing to go through this for her.

Still, I couldn’t let any of that show on my face. After all, I knew that from the moment we set foot on this planet, we were being watched. I couldn’t let all that Vectress had sacrificed go in vain now. Instead I simply said my next line.

“Since you’re just a cumdumpster, and not a real hero, you shouldn’t be wearing a hero’s clothing. Take it off.”

Vectress slowly reached her arms up and grabbed her costume by the shoulderpads. She then pulled them sideways until they came over her shoulders before letting the costume fall to the ground. Now she was standing next to me completely naked. I reached over and grabbed one of her breasts. “What is this?” I asked.

“My bitch titties,” she responded.

“And who do they belong to?”

“They belong to you.”

I let go of her breast and reached down until I had put my finger inside of her vagina. “And what is this?” I asked again.

“My bitch cunt,” was her reply.

“And who does this belong to?”

“It belongs to you.”

“So tell me, is there any part of your body that doesn’t belong to me?”

“No Master.”

“What about your mind?”

“My mind is yours Master.”

“So if I tell you to wear something...”

“I wear it Master.”

“And if I tell you fuck someone...”

“I fuck them Master.”

“And if I tell you to help me turn Princess Nuetronia into a cumdump just like you...”

“I turn her into your personal cumdump Master.”

“Good. Now get me ready, slave.”

With that Vectress knelt down and began to pull my penis out from my pants. It took a little effort but she eventually freed it. She then put my penis into her mouth as she gave me what could only charitably be called a blowjob.

Still, it did the job of getting me hard, so after about a minute of this I motioned for her to stop. “Now, present yourself,” I told her.

Vectress stood up and walked over to the bed. She laid down with her legs over the edge and reached down to open up her vagina, giving me a clear look inside. “This cumdumpster’s bitch cunt is ready for you to use Master,” she said with a passion that really seemed like genuine desire.

I walked over to the bed, until I was looming over her. “Position yourself,” I commanded.

Vectress responded by using her ability to fly to slowly float over the bed until her vagina was perfectly lined up with my penis. Grabbing onto her butt I then rammed myself inside of her.

There was no tenderness or foreplay. I simply pounded into her like she was just a hole like she had said earlier. Vectress for her part simply screamed in pleasure and pretended that I was making her cum over and over again.

It wasn’t long before I couldn’t take it anymore. I was about to pull out so that I could try and avoid getting her pregnant when her legs wrapped around me. They pulled me back inside of her and before I could react I came deep inside of her. Vectress shuddered as she screamed in one last fake orgasm before collapsing on the bed.

I just stared down at her as I realized what we’d just accidentally done. I’d just cum inside Vectress for the first time in all of this. What was I going to do if this ended up getting her pregnant? But before I could begin to panic over what had just happened, the door to the room burst open and a dozen fully armored officers armed with what looked like gatling guns came bursting into the room. The Emperor’s elite guard had arrived.

You might have thought that the sight of me standing over a naked Vectress who was still pretending to be blissed out from just having had sex might have caused the officers to pause, at least for a moment, however they were far too professional to let anything like that distract them. Within moments Vectress and I were grabbed and ushered out of the hotel and into separate vehicles.

I sat in the back of what I assumed was the Larnian equivalent of a van, trying to pretend like I was unfazed by any of this and failing miserably. One of the guards looked at me and barked something in their language. “I’m sorry, I don’t understand,” I responded while trying desperately to keep the fear out of my voice.

The man responded by repeating himself only louder and slower, in the time honored tradition. I simply kept silent which only angered him, until another officer moved forward and inserted something into my ear. After watching that, the first officer spoke again and I was surprised to find that this time, everything he said was in plain english. “Can you understand me now?” he said.

“Yes,” I answered, almost in a daze.

The man in front of me smiled before continuing, “Good, now what are you doing here?”

Figuring the best idea was to keep to the cover story I answered, “I heard Princess Nuetronia was going to be sold as a slave. I came to buy her.”

The man smirked in response. “You want to keep telling that lie I see. Fine, we’ll have the truth soon enough.”

From there I moved to a cell. There’s not much to say about anything that happened then. Mostly I just sat around waiting to find out what they were going to do to me. After about a day I was grabbed and taken to the palace. I wasn’t really able to get a good look at anything as they were moving me far too fast for me to take anything in. Eventually we arrived at our destination.

The room was surprisingly small, and most of it was taken up by the massive throne at the end. Seriously, I think the throne had to have been 2 stories high, as though the emperor was some sort of giant. It actually was somewhat comical given the fact that it made the man sitting on it look like a child trying to pretend he’s big enough to sit on the grown-up chairs.

Emperor Zagron looked, feminine. I guess that’s the best way to describe it. Unlike the guards surrounding the room, he was thin. His dark green hair was held in a long braid down his waist and his face had a far less angular look to it. Frankly if he’d been wearing long voluminous robes instead of the tight pants and shirtless top I might have confused him for an actual woman.

The interesting thing I noticed was the lack of witnesses. Normally you would expect a massive throne room full of hangers-on everywhere. Instead, apart from the guards, there was no one here besides Zagron and myself. I got the feeling that whatever was going on, Zagron didn’t want any witnesses to this discussion.

Zagron himself was holding a piece of melted metal in his hand. He then threw it in front of my feet. “That’s what’s left of your ship after my men attempted to seize it. I wonder what you had in there that was so important that you felt you needed to set the whole thing to melt itself down rather than risk its capture,” he said.

That ticked off a small bit of panic in me. Our ship was destroyed which immediately raised the question of exactly how we were going to get home now. The only reason I didn’t completely freak out was the simple fact that I knew Helen must have seen this coming, so hopefully she’d already secured us a way home. At least that’s what I was telling myself over and over again in my head in order to keep from curling up into a little ball. Realizing this wasn’t going to get us anywhere, I decided to try to take control of the conversation myself. “Where’s Vectress?” I asked.

“I must say I’m impressed,” Zagron said “I had believed that your capture of Vectress was no more than an elaborate ruse to trick us into letting our guard down. After all, it’s well known just how strong the mental defenses that put into her mind are. But my people have thoroughly tested her and they assure me that somehow, you’ve managed to successfully brainwash her into becoming your willing slave. I must say, I am curious how you pulled that off.”

Wow, full points to Vectress. I don’t know how she did it, but somehow she’d managed to trick Zagron’s guards into thinking she actually WAS a brainwashed slave. I needed to capitalize on this and fast. “Trade secret I’m afraid,” I said.

“I can offer you quite a bit,” Zagron countered.

Inwardly I was cursing. I think Zagron was offering me his sister in exchange for the secret to bypassing mental defenses, which would be great, except for one problem. It doesn’t really exist, which means I had nothing to trade with. I couldn’t tell him that however so instead I said, “Sorry, but I prefer it if no one but me knows how to do it. If nothing else it makes sure it can never be used on me.”

“Regrettable, but understandable. Oh well, you can go. I’m sure someone of your, resources, can find some way home.”

WIth that he waved his hand for me to leave. Two of his guards moved forward then to reach out and pull me out of the throne room. Inwardly I was panicking. Whatever it was I needed to do, I clearly hadn’t done it yet, and now I was about to be kicked out. I desperately spoke out, my mouth moving faster than my brain. “Wait,” I said. “What about Princess Nuetronia? What are you going to do about her?”

Zagron lifted his hand again to motion his guards to stop where they were and I could see a sly grin begin to form on his face.

Fuck. He’d been bluffing and I’d played right into his hand. Now he knew I was desperate for Nuetronia, which meant he had the leverage to try and force my hand, which at the moment might as well have been garbage.

“I’m sorry, but my sister is no longer on the market. I’m afraid I’m just going to have to execute her.”

I know he was negotiating with me, but one question had been nagging me. I’d been pushing it down, but Helen’s words resonated with me. I decided since I had nothing to bargain with anyway, then fuck it, I was just going to say whatever I felt like. “So why did you put her on the market in the first place then?” I asked.

Zagron sighed when he heard that question. “Because despite what you might think, I don’t really want to kill my sister. But she’s too beloved. If she changed her mind about the throne, most of the empire would side with her. That is a risk I can not take. I’d hoped that by selling her off the law forbidding slaves to take the throne would be enough to discourage people from continuing to push her for the throne. Sadly it seems the people’s love for her runs too deep. Even if she were to become a slave, they would simply throw the law away so they could place her on the throne.”

This was unexpected. Maybe I’d watched too much Game of Thrones, but it generally hadn’t occurred to me that Zagron might just not WANT to kill his own sister. But right now he was trapped in a conundrum. Removing Nuetronia in any way would cause riots in the streets, but if he didn’t, he’d always be wondering when someone would try to remove him for her anyway. There didn’t seem to be a third option, or at least, there hadn’t been. An idea popped in my head. It was stupid and everything depended on our ability to keep Zagron believing that I actually COULD brainwash her, but if it worked, I might just be able to make everyone happy.

“In that case,” I started, “I might have an idea.”

Nuetronia was standing in the middle of the room looking at me and Vectress. She was still dressed in the slave girl outfit they were going to have her wear for the slave auction before it had been cancelled. The outfit was basically a green bikini, but with some silken cloth on the sides for added style.

“So let me see if I understand this,” she said, “I’m going to be your slave, but we’re just going to tell everyone we’re married?”

“The slave thing is just a legal fiction. By signing it, you’re assuring your brother that you’ll never try to take the throne,” Vectress responded, pleading with her to sign the contract.

I guess I should explain what the plan was. The whole idea is that Zagron would give Nuetronia to me as my slave, but what we tell the people is that I have some unique genetic code that the royal family wants for themselves, so Nuetronia agreed to marry me ensure that my powers would be used to benefit the empire.

Not very many people would believe this of course, which is where Nuetronia comes in. We’d need her to sell this to the masses. Doing public appearances and interviews, basically letting everyone know that she was fully onboard with this plan from the start.

But why would Nuetronia agree to this? Well, officially, it’s because we’d be lying to her. The idea is that I would masquerade as an agent from the League who had found a compromise to get her back. To appease her brother she would sign herself to me as a slave, but then lie to everyone about marrying me. She would just have to hold to this story until we got back to Earth, at which point so long as she stayed on the planet she could live her life as normal. It was a legal fiction, but one that would let her live her life the way she wanted to.

Funnily enough the only story I told Nuetronia was mostly true. The only parts I made up was that Zagron had agreed to this fiction and that I was an agent. The rest was basically the truth. No, it was Zagron we were lying to, not that we could tell her this, because we were being watched at all times. I could only hope that she either believed us, or decided to play along, because otherwise we were screwed.

Fortunately after a few moments she sighed and put her thumbprint onto the contract, which formed her signature. For a moment I saw a look of confusion on her face before it settled back down into the normal friendly girl next door look she’d long since mastered. “So what happens now?” she asked.

“Now you need to get changed so you can get out there and start selling this to the public at large, because if they don’t buy this, then this whole deal is off.”

Nuetronia seemed a bit flustered for a moment as when she responded she started speaking a bit too fast. “Oh of course,” she said, “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure everyone believes that I’m your happy little wife Master.”

“Peter,” Vectress interrupted. “Always call him Peter. If people hear you calling him Master, even if you are just joking, they might get the wrong idea.”

“Oh yes, of course. I’m sorry, Peter.”

Looking back on it, this was the moment I’d started to notice that something was wrong. Fortunately however I was too stressed out from everything that had happened and I just wanted this to all be over. I decided that it wasn’t my business, so I’d just let Vectress figure out whatever was wrong with her. Instead I just stayed quiet as I watched the now former Princess Nuetronia gently sashay her way out of the room.

I have to say, when it came to selling this whole lie, Nuetronia was even better than her word. Seriously, I may think you know what a Nuetronia charm offensive looks like, but until you’ve seen footage of her selling this marriage to the Larnian people, you have no idea. She did interviews, gala events, even appearing with her brother for hours long Q&A sessions. They couldn’t hide the fact that Zagron had been planning to sell her into slavery, but she instead twisted it as more of a misunderstanding that they had already worked out before I even showed up. Yes, I’m aware that seems stupid, but she was so good at this she even had me almost believing it and I knew what the truth was.

All in all it took us another month to get everything settled down. That was when I was given the pleasant surprise of Helen showing back up again. As you would expect, she knew that Zagron’s people were going to be coming for our ship, so she rigged the thing to immolate itself and snuck out just as we were exiting it ourselves.

While we were dealing with the Zagron, she’d been spending that time securing us a new ship. I’d asked her why we couldn’t have just arranged one from Zagron and she simply asked me if I trusted taking a ship from someone who would benefit quite a bit from us having a terrible accident on our ‘honeymoon.’

So that’s how we ended up in a hanger looking at a ship that was much bigger, and far less impressive than the Liberator was. The thing was apparently an old cargo hauler and it looked the part. The thing was long and thin, but with 8 massive containers hooked in at various points down it’s center shaft. At one point the stuff looked like it would have had a red and black paint job, but the colors had mostly either faded, or chipped off entirely. “Are you sure this thing is going to be fine?” I asked.

“There’s nothing wrong with this ship, it’s just old,” Helen replied. “Now get on. It’s going to take at least a month to get back on this thing, so we need to get going now.”

I couldn’t really argue with that, so I walked up the rampway onto our new ship, conveniently named the Lucky Pawn.

Finally it was over. I was collapsed on a chair in the ship’s lounge just allowing myself to finally relax as I listened to the sounds of the ship as it slowly got up to speed. I was busy trying to wrap my head around what had happened. Mostly I was still in shock that it had actually worked. I almost didn’t notice as Helen and Vectress walked in and took some seats of their own. “So it’s all finished now?” I asked, tensing up slightly, even though I knew the answer.

“Course is laid in. We can all relax now,” was Helen’s response.

I heard a door slide open to the side of me as Nuetronia’s voice called out, “Ahh, it will be good to finally relax and be ourselves for a little while.”

I turned my head to look at her and my eyes practically bulged out my head. Nuetronia had apparently changed while we were taking off and she was now walking towards me wearing the slave girl outfit she’d been wearing when I’d first met her. “Wha-what are you doing?!” I sputtered out nonsensically as my eyes refused to move away from her lithe figure.

Nuetronia just grinned as she saw me staring at her. “I noticed how much you enjoyed seeing me in this the last time, so I thought it would be a good thing to commemorate our first time together.”

My brain started to short circuit when she said that. I mean, she was an alien, so maybe she didn’t quite understand human vernacular. After all, she couldn’t possibly mean what that seemed to mean, could she? “First....time?” I said, repeating back what she said as though my brain couldn’t possibly come up with anything else at the moment.

Nuetronia began to look confused when she heard that. “Our first time having sex of course,” She responded. “I assumed that now that we are away from the eyes of my brother and the media you would want to claim me as your own Master.”

Okay, so she was thinking about the same thing I was. But hold on a minute, what did she say? “Wait. Why did you call me Master?” I asked.

Nuetronia tilted her head, even more confused now. “Because you are my Master. Why else would I call you that?”

Vectress stood up then and put her hands up in a placating gesture towards Nuetronia. “It’s okay Nuetronia, he just doesn’t know?’

“I am confused. How can he not know?”

Not know what? Vectress’ response upset me. Clearly Vectress knew something and just wasn’t bothering to tell me what it was. “Allright, I’m getting sick and tired of this. Could somebody PLEASE just tell me what’s going on!” I shouted.

“I’ll explain it,” Helen said as she stood up from her chair. “After all, this is my fault anyway, so it’s my responsibility to tell you what I did...and why.”

Helen then approached me and once she got close, she took my hands in her own. “There’s no easy way to explain, so I guess I’ll start with the basics,” She began. “I told you that you were chosen, because this mission couldn’t be completed without you, but I never told you why. The truth is, the reason you’re here is because you have a superpower.”

“Superpower?” I said incredulously. “C’mon, I’ve seen guys with superpowers. They all look like bodybuilders, which, in case you haven’t noticed, doesn’t apply to me.”

“Of course they look like greek gods, they have combat powers. You on the other hand, don’t, so naturally you’re not going to look quite like they do.”

This whole thing was just frustrating me now. “Okay, so let’s pretend I have powers. What exactly are they then?”

“Contracts,”

“What?”

“Contracts,” Helen repeated. “To put it simply, anytime you willingly sign a contract you and anyone else who also willingly signs the contract are bound to obey whatever was in the contract.”

“That’s insane! Even if it was true that doesn’t explain why Nuetronia...was...acting like my....slave.”

Oh fuck. The slave contract. I’d had Nuetronia sign it as a ruse to convince Zagron that I was really planning to turn her into my slave. But if what Helen said was true, then the moment she signed it, she became my slave for real.

“Wait a minute,” I said, thinking fast. “But if that was true, then wouldn’t Vectress...”

“Be your slave?” Vectress responded with a smug grin. “Surprise Master.”

“But but but,” I started sputtering, “but, if you got turned into a slave, why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because if I did you wouldn’t have fucked me,” Vectress responded nonchalantly.

I just stared at her in disbelief. Had Vectress really just said that? “What?” she said after watching me for a while. “You know it’s true. You would have been all like, ‘no, I can’t take advantage of you, this is wrong,’ and then I would spend the whole week not getting fucked, not to mention the fact that we’d probably never be able to enslave Nuetronia to you.”

“Wait, you were deliberately trying to enslave Nuetronia?”

“Well how else were Nuetronia and I going to be slave sisters?”

“Ahh, you wanted to be slave sisters with me? That’s so sweet,” Nuetronia said, butting in.

“Why are you all acting like this?” I shouted in frustration.

Helen was the one who answered me this time. “It’s because of the language of the contract.”

I looked over at her, “What language?”

“You didn’t notice because you can’t read Larnian. You see, Larnian’s don’t care about the specific wording of a contract, they’re more interested in the intent behind it. As a result their contracts don’t really have any legalese and are instead full of more...poetic language. For example, on their slave contracts they don’t talk about a slave obeying their Master so much as they talk about the slave dedicating their mind, body and soul to them instead.”

I collapsed into the chair and put my head in my hands. “Oh god,” I said. “When the League finds out...”

“And how exactly are they going to find out?” Helen cut in. “I mean, I’m not going to tell them, and Vectress and Nuetronia won’t.”

“Yeah, fuck that,” Vectress said. “If they found out they’d just try to break your control over me and there is no way I’m giving up being your personal cumdump.”

“I’m also unwilling to give up being your slave,” Nuetronia added as she kneeled down next to me, placing her hand on my knee.

“So, like I said,” Helen continued, “I won’t tell them, and neither will they. So the only one who could tell them is you and you can’t.”

“Can’t,” I said almost mechanically.

“Don’t you remember that NDA I had you sign? I put a few little extra bits into it. Basically you can’t do anything to let anyone who isn’t in this room right now know what really happened on this mission and that includes the fact that Vectress and Nuetronia are your slaves now.”

I was stunned into silence. Helen had been playing me from the very beginning. Everything had been set up just for this. “Why?” I finally asked, almost in a whisper.

Helen sighed when she heard me say that. “Because I had to,” She said.

Helen then got down on her knees and gently grabbed my cheeks with her hands, pulling my face so that it could look right at her. “You need to understand, the reason I did this is because I’ve been lying to you and everyone else this whole time. The real truth, the truth I’ve been hiding from everyone, is that I’m not a precog.”

I think if I’d known Helen better I might have been more shocked at this revelation. Instead it was Vectress and Nuetronia who took the brunt of this revelation. “That can’t be true!” Vectress said loudly. “There’s no way. You’ve been having visions for years and they’ve never been wrong!”

Helen turned towards Vectress then. “No, I didn’t see the future, I read about it.”

“What?” Vectress said, confused.

“You see, I’m not a precog, I’m a time-traveller.”

We all froze when Helen revealed that. For her part Helen just kept talking. “You have to understand. I studied every case file the League had generated, memorizing all the most important events, the ones where we just managed to save the day, where things could have gone so wrong if we hadn’t been in just the right place at just the right time. Then I came back and faked having visions. But none of the visions were real, they were just my knowledge of what had already happened. The funny part is, everything I did, I did it to get you to this point, on this ship, with Vectress and Nuetronia as your slaves.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Because if I didn’t, I’d never be born.”

Born? “You mean...”

Helen smiled. “Hi dad,” she said.

Nuetronia heard this and jumped up, grabbing Helen to pull her into a big hug. “This is so wonderful!” she shouted. “I have a daughter!”

Helen chuckled hearing that, “Not exactly. I mean, you always treated me like I was your daughter, but you’re not my biological mother.”

“So that means...” Vectress said while pointing at herself.

Helen turned towards Vectress now before replying, “Hi mom.”

After everything that I had just learned, I was feeling completely numb, as though my brain was protecting itself by just not letting me feel anything anymore. “So what happens now,” I asked in an almost monotone.

“Well, We’re stuck on this ship for the next month, so what I’m going to do is get out of your way so that you and your new harem can enjoy yourselves without my interference.”

With that Helen turned and walked out the door. However, just before she left she turned around and said, “Oh, I almost forgot. If you two are having trouble convincing dad to go along with this, you might want to check out cargo bay 2-C.”

With that she finally left. Vectress stood stock still for a moment before a smirk appeared on her face. She looked over at Nuetronia, who was still processing what Helen had told us and said, “Hey Nuetronia.”

When Nuetronia turned towards her she continued. “I’m going to go check out Cargo Bay 2-C. While I’m doing that, why don’t you keep Master company.”

Vectress then quickly exited the room. Nuetronia for her part simply turned towards me with a shy smile before saying, “It seems we are alone now Master.”

I’ll spare you the details of what happened next. All I’ll say is that I was stuck on a ship alone with two of the most beautiful and powerful superheroines on Earth, both desperate to please me in any way possible and I was very weak willed. By the time we got to Earth, I was hooked on both of them and I wasn’t about to give them up now.

In the end we decided to just go with the bullshit story we’d sold the whole planet of Larnar on about me having some strange genetic code that Emperor Zagron wanted. When Nuetronia was discovered to be pregnant shortly after we got back, it became the perfect excuse to keep the relationship going.

Vectress was obviously harder, especially once she finally got pregnant. We ended up going with an official story of us both getting very drunk one night and doing something we shouldn’t have. Nuetronia then came in and forgave us both, mostly based on the idea that in her culture, it was considered perfectly fine for her best friend to sleep with her husband (oddly enough, that wasn’t actually a lie, her culture has some really weird ideas about sex), though the rules of this state that any child of that union has to be adopted by the husband.

So Vectress ‘decided’ to follow Nuetronia’s customs and when she gave birth, she gave up parental rights so you could be adopted by Nuetronia and I. It seriously hurt Vectress’ reputation, not to mention tanking what rep I had developed by that point as well, but frankly, none of us really cared anyway.

You’ve probably figured this out already, but if you haven’t, then there’s one question that’s going through your mind, how exactly am I able to tell you about this?

Well, as it turns out, that NDA I signed has a loophole. You see, I can still talk about everything that happened there, it’s just that I can only talk about it with the people who were there at the time.

That’s right Anna, you’re Helen, or at least, you’re going to be.

That’s why Helen disappeared. She didn’t want to risk what might happen if the two of you were in the same place at the same time. It’s also why you had to sign your name to open this document. You see, I’ve discovered a neat trick with my power. If the person signing the document CAN’T fulfill the contract, they can’t sign it. This contract only states one thing, that the signer is you. Since no one else is you, if they attempted to sign it, they’d find themselves unable to.

As I’m writing this down now, Vectress has just walked into the room. She’s currently carrying you in her arms as she’s getting ready to breastfeed you. So I guess I’ll sign off now, since I want to spend some time with my daughter and you’ve got a lot of studying to do. But don’t worry, I already know you’re going to pull this off.

I’ve been reading through Master’s story and I felt that I needed to jump in to add some much needed context. There are many parts of this story that he either skipped over or described witht eh barest amount of description he could get away with.The reason why should be fairly simple and it has to do with sex.

Now understand, I love your father. The day he enslaved me to his will was the happiest day of my life and I’ve never once regretted what happened. However when it comes to sex Master can be a bit....prudish.

Honestly I blame the culture he grew up in. You’ve all been raised from birth to view sex as something inherintly shameful, instead of as a beautiful way to connect with another being. Why on my planet the art of properly pleasing your sexual partner is considered a required course in education and it wouldn’t even occur to us to hide our sexual history.

However I’ve been learning that I need to respect your culture, no matter how strange it may be. As a result I’ve decided to lock my perspective on what happened away under another signature lock. If you don’t want to read this, you can simply skip it and go straight to the mission itself. However I seriously suggest you read my account of what happened. It’s incredibly important and without it, I’m seriously worried you won’t be able to succeed in this mission at all. So while I won’t force you, I will beg you. Please, read the next document.