The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: Hello! I hope you enjoy! As usual, all characters in this story are of age, and if you are below the age of consent then do not read this. Feedback is always welcome, and you can send it to me at my email ! You can also follow my twitter @Lovemommyhypno if you want to show your support!

How Starting An Ecchi Review Blog Changed My Life

Chapter 2

Title: I Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating With A Dragon Girl

It’s that time of the week, I regret to inform you (my loyal readers), which means I am back on my bullshit yet again! This week’s review is somehow NOT classified as ecchi, which further proves the Smut Commonality Hypothesis! For those of you new to this blog, the Smut Commonality Hypothesis was coined last year by my roommate at the time, who asserted while stoned off her gourd that if porn gets popular, people bend over backwards to say that it’s something else. My analytics tell me most of you are American, so think Shaves of Day. But putting that aside for a moment, I Think My Girlfriend is Cheating With a Dragon Girl is another one of those anime productions with a humorously straightforward title.

Unlike the three trashfires I covered last month, Dragon Girl is an adaptation of a manga! The manga in question is a sort of sexy screwball comedy that’s apparently really big in Japan and Europe? It tells the story of a sort of weird love triangle between an awkward skinny boy, his blonde girlfriend with an American father, and a bisexual dragon girl that he’s pretty sure is fucking his girlfriend. As I said: the title is nothing if not accurate.

The first thing you’ll notice is the character designs. I’m far from the first to make this joke but half the girls look like someone on the character design team had a really bad grudge with the animation department and decided to fuck them over as hard as possible, even if it meant causing an economic recession every other episode. The amount of detail and moving parts and bits and baubles these girls decorate themselves with, which was presumably difficult but workable in its manga format, here chokes the life out of the animation budget. There’s only about three scenes per episode where any of the girls really…move. It’s very jarring.

But on god. I kept blanking out watching Sarasha’s pretty sparkling scales, biiiig bouncy tits, her…beautiful, perfect eyes, the wiggling of her earrings, the way she undulates as she moves…so pretty…so pretty…gosssh. Every time I…

I need to go rewatch that one scene…again…

Mmmmhhf.

Well! I just sat back down at my desk and…um…wow. I should really delete that but it feels…dishonest to? You should reaaaally watch this, if you have any interest in girls or animation or human achievement or if you have a pulse.

Anyway, the second thing you’ll notice is that Sarasha, the eponymous dragon girl, is an internationally certified gremlin. She has these…pretty…symbols…in her eyes that…ohhhh….it’s a bit hard to think about them and do any work, wow, but, I…have a job to do!

Sarasha, even ignoring her mesmerizing design and the stunning BEAUTY she moves with (when the artists could afford to move her), is a blast. She hits on everyone she meets, and she has this magnetic charm so powerful the fourth wall WILL NOT protect you. You are NOT IMMUNE. I don’t even care if you’re a straight girl! Look at those tits!

(If there’s no gif here, my editors are to blame)

BUT! Despite her peerless charisma, she’s also just…a fucking menace? It’s great. Whenever she’s not melting everyone with a pulse in a two mile radius, she’s getting into all sorts of trouble and pranking everyone around her. This is what causes the story’s plot to happen: after she sees the protagonist blush seeing two girls tease each other, and not really getting monogamy, she teases his girlfriend in front of him to see what happens. It’s a really good scene: neither human can resist her worth shit, and you can really feel why. The animation lingers on her long, thin fingers, the way one grasps Michelle (the girlfriend)’s thigh, the gorgeous little skin squish under her fingers…her perfect, seductive voice as she growls into Michelle’s ear…the way those biiiig boobs push against Michelle’s back, the other arm wrapping around her waist as her tail does the same with her ankles…

Gah! Damnit!

So anyway, I haven’t really mentioned the story and that’s because it…really doesn’t matter. They could have made the anime five or six episodes long, in all honesty. I hear the first episode is rushed to get the boy (who doesn’t seem to have a name? Frankenstein’s creature ass little bitch) and Michelle together by the end of episode one, which makes sense, but in all honesty they could have…skipped that part? The manga is wildly different in a lot of ways, apparently, chiefly that the boy is actually a character. When he suspects his girlfriend is cheating, it arises as a confused possibility and you get the sense he…wouldn’t even care if she was, as long as she told him? Is the vibe I get.

Meanwhile in the anime, he’s a lot more standard. He has much better reason to think something’s up, having SEEN it, and I get the vibe he doesn’t care because Lesbians Hot, as opposed to because he trusts her. There’s supposedly a lot more depth and texture to the interplay of the three in the manga, too, such as Michelle and Sarasha both being somewhat unprepared in their education on Japanese etiquette and Sarasha quoting Shakespeare when she’s scared. It sounds really neat, and having it bulldozed down to “hahaha theoretical lesbian NTR hot” kinda…objectively sucks.

Which I mean…but also yes. It is hot. Lesbian NTR is hot, objectively speaking. But.

My head keeps getting fuzzy when I think about Sarasha’s…perfect…body, and that’s getting in the way, so. Show’s great. We stan an oblivious queen with firm perfect tits and no understanding of human romance. Watch it or I will throw pool noodles at you on sight.

Title: I’m Definitely Straight So This Will Be Easy

I tried to watch this week’s offering with some friends, since it’s a bit more traditionally not-porn than the others, but for some reason all of my friends seemed skeeved out. So I asked two of their boyfriends, who were SUPER about it! So we had a little social and spent a few hours watching this weird…romcom…sort of thing.

Okay, so! The premise is that the main character is upper middle class, and the private school she goes to has a bunch of scholarship programs for less fortunate girls. One such girl is her classmate Iris, who is a sort of street urchin, stage magician type of deal. When they meet each other Iris tells the protagonist, Aya, that “I can make any girl fall for me in just a week.” Aya is upset about this and decides to start a bet: for each girl Iris does this with, she’ll pay twenty thousand…I forget what currency is used. When I tried to look it up I got conflicting answers, maybe it’s a translation issue?

So! What follows is a few episodes of lavishly animated hijinks where Iris uses her charms, breasts, and hypnosis skills to ensnare one straight girl after another. Her “prey” is the focal point of every episode after the first, and the structure is basically that act one sets up the girl (invariably straight, sometimes in some kind of love polyhedron), act two follows them as Iris learns about them and builds rapport, and act three is the “trap.” Invariably each girl becomes a swooning simp with vivid pink hearts in her eyes, eager to do—or risk—anything to get their precious Iris’s love. Sometimes Iris fucks them, but usually she’s a lot more mercenary about it.

The last few episodes follow her romancing Aya the traditional way, squeezing every drop of money out of her that she can. Every review I find agrees that this is the worst part of the series, and I agree with them. A lot of them say Iris is a bitch, though, which…let’s put a pin in that. The episodes between the setup (one and two) and the beginning of this final stretch (which covers episodes sixteen through twenty) are definitely the highlight. There’s an almost Columbo-esque quality where you see at the start Iris sloppily making out with the girl on film, or fingerfucking her to an orgasm, or having a giggly pillow fight in lingerie, then a cut takes you to the start of the episode proper from the other girl’s perspective. You know how it ends, you know where it ends, and the hero getting there is the question. It’s fun and it lessens the tedium that some might feel this setup would have otherwise.

One more thing, though—back to that pin. Maybe it was just me, but watching the once per episode scene where Iris hypnotizes someone—usually but not always her quarry that episode—her beautiful eyes and kissable mouth moving in slow motion, sparkles framing her in an angelic veil of light—it’s hard to conceive of why anyone would dislike her. Using hypnosis to get girls to cheat with you is…just…so much fun. Nobody gets hurt, not even the guy. Everyone is happier…using hypnosis to increase happiness is good. Iris is a beautiful, sexable young woman and getting angry at her for sharing her body like a good, friendly slut confuses me.

Both of the boyfriends disagreed with me at first but after I convinced them to rewatch one of those scenes with me a few times they said they’d consider it. I looped it a few more times and they realized, if a cute girl hypnotized their girlfriend into loving her, they thought they’d be okay with it. I told them to give a few of the scenes a watch with their girlfriends and they limply nodded and agreed, saying their girlfriends could use help relaxing and hypnosis might just do it.

O-oh, right, this is supposed to be a review. The animation is beautiful, as I’ve said. Aya’s design is simple, which makes sense until you realize they took the cheapest and simplest design to animate and gave it to the character who, even in the less than a third of the story she’s actually in, is basically a side character half the time. Iris and her prey, on the other hand, are beautifully detailed with customized uniforms, fun hair colors, and eyes to match. The storytelling/character building with these designs is fun but very basic—sort of “baby’s first character design,” I’d say. The girl struggling to let go of her childhood passions has a cute teddy bear keychain, the girl who hides her true self dyes her hair but leaves streaks of the original color which are hidden inside of braids most of the time, the nerdy girl has a d-20 necklace and her best friend the ex-Christian with self esteem issues wears an upside down cross (this might be the first anime to reference Saint Peter by name without being explicitly steeped in Christian symbology, by the way, which I find really funny).

Oh, uh, also the girl with the icosahedron necklace is also the central vertex of a deliberately overwrought train crash of love webs, which has been detailed by much funnier people than me on the internet. Look up “Ariki love triangle diagram” if you’re interested, it’s amazing. I do like the double joke there, although I’m not sure if twenty sided die have the same nerd symbolism in Japan thanks to The Game that made them famous in pop culture being intensely American. I don’t know, I’m not an expert.

Aside from art and character design, though, and structure of the good episodes, I’m Definitely Straight is…kinda lacking. There’s not a lot of meat on it, especially considering that the people who made it devoted thirty percent of its runtime to that meat. Aya’s boring as hell, the school itself gets a whole episode despite being bog standard and nothing interesting, and outside of the smoking hot substitute that Iris literally bends over backwards in episode eleven, none of the faculty have much going on either. I’d give it a pass, except maybe to skim episodes three through fifteen for the hypnosis scenes.

Title: Let’s Start An Afterschool Brainwashing Club!

Alright, some of you actually emailed me asking whether the anecdote part of my review last week was bullshit—understandably, I guess. In hindsight, the story was kinda…whack. No, I must report, that did indeed happen. In fact, one of the guys actually did have his girlfriend watch a compilation with her, and she emailed me about joining me when I watched my next anime! Sadly, she did so after I’d already finished the material for this week’s review, but maybe if this gets enough likes I’ll livestream watching next week’s anime with her or something!

ANYWAY. This week I watched yet another ecchi—what can I say, I love them—and it was called Let’s Start An Afterschool Brainwashing Club! Which uh, is a bit closer to outright hentai than most of the stuff I’ve reviewed. I think. It was great though.

So, the plot this week is definitely just an excuse to have sex happen, but hey it’s basically porn that’s all you need sometimes. Definitely kind of a disappointment, though, compared to how fun and out there the title implies it’s gonna be. Our story follows Keya, a girl in what appears to be a modern day school, though the dialogue seemingly intentionally can’t decide whether it’s a high school or a university. The given ages suggest the latter, but I’ve definitely already put too much thought into that.

Keya is a horny little shit. Keya loves, loves, LOVES tits and lips. Her dorm room is decorated with pinup posters of stacked women, she stares off into her friends’ cleavage all the time, and she fantasizes about her teachers. So far, pretty standard for the material I cover. Halfway through episode one she watches a video that presents the viewer with soft…bouncy…soft…bouncy…

Soft…

Bouncy…

Soft…

Bouncy…

Love tits…

Want tits…

Horny…

Love tits…

[Link removed by editor]

You should watch the video, it’s…

Soft…

Bouncy…

Soft…

Bouncy…

A-ahem.

So after that, Keya decides she needs more titty in her life and starts learning hypnosis. The strategies and information covered in the half an episode dedicated to it are, as far as I can tell, legit? Which some part of my brain says I should find sketchy, but the rest of me super wants to look way more into it and practice it on my friends. F-for completely benign purposes, you understand. Between establishing her character and that montage, episode one is shockingly unhorny and would be totally unremarkable save for the video halfway through, the informative but limited hypnosis how-to, and a bit of comedy sprinkled throughout.

The rest of the show is quite good though. Keya practices her craft on her friends and builds up both their trust in her as well as her skill. She scouts out the hottest teacher to supervise the club and starts building a relationship with her. Episodes two and three aren’t much more overtly horny than the first was, but the character writing is good enough even if it’s spotty in places. Four is where things get interesting.

In episode four, Keya gives the future teacher a trigger that makes her extremely guillable and forgetful. The induction scene is executed beautifully, with great attention paid to Ms. Iza’s eyes as they soften and dilate, lose their intelligent luster, limpen go blank. Her muscles relax, her posture’s usual professional confidence melts away, it’s truly a tense moment of triumph as our heroine finally tests her new abilities in an environment with actual stakes and the viewer is left wanting her to succeed. I know I said the plot was just an excuse to have sex, but that doesn’t mean the characters aren’t written and executed wonderfully.

The inductions are all well done, even if none hold a candle to the genuine stakes of Ms. Iza’s first. Keya uses a variety of methods—fear, shock, confusion, overload, the Ms. Erickson technique—rather than the usual media representation where hypnosis is achieved almost exclusively using either magic or a relaxation induction. The overload induction, famously, was a train crash of Japanese puns so difficult to properly get across that the fansubs gave up and replaced it with a deliberately obtuse explanation of the Queendom Arts games, which you’ve probably seen memes of.

Once the trigger is in place, Keya uses it intermittently to grope, kiss, fondle, and partially undress Ms. Iza, who under its influence never notices. Using this trigger, Keya spends the next two episodes conditioning her teacher to find her students attractive, to want Keya in charge of her decisions, and to become unquestioningly favorable towards the morality of hypnotizing cute girls, regardless of the means. You really find yourself rooting for Keya, whether you want to or not (but I mean, I did from the start obviously).

The rest of the show—episodes six through eighteen—comprise the best part of the series. The eponymous Brainwashing Club is approved at the end of episode five—under the cover of a “psychology” club—and from here on it’s all about recruiting. As the story progresses, Keya’s confidence and skill increase, and what took a shaky (in universe) fifteen minutes of fearful sweating and internal doubt she can eventually achieve with a confident grin in a few minutes of guided conversation. Watching her influence over her friends grow is fun, too, where they start out a little bit guarded and by episode nine are happy to give her anything she wants—shirts, wallets, engagement rings, kisses—on command.

The brainwashing club is fun too. Keya and Ms. Iza lovingly condition beautiful, lively anime girls to obey unquestioningly, to love being perved on, and to cherish Keya above anyone else, even their boyfriends. Several times, this is presented in first person, really letting you slip into the beautiful headspace of…

Being a slut…

A soft, friendly lesbian slut…

Open lesbian slut…

I love boobs…

Oppai…

Oppai <3….

Oppai….

Big bouncy fuckable boobs…

Obey boobs…

Obey oppai…

M-mnnnn. Heck. It really gets its fingernails all up in your slutty little brain and I cannot recommend the feeling enough. It feels wonderful to imagine yourself as a spiral-eyed schoolgirl, just one adorable vacant-headed cutie in a sea of lovable bodies, all pining helplessly over a girl who gave you no choice but to fall for her. If you think you’re a straight girl, I really think you should watch this—so I can hear how it affects you differently, obviously.

Anyway, ten out of ten.