The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How Starting An Anime Review Blog Changed My Life Forever

Chapter Three

Author’s Note: Hello! Here’s this month’s first chapter to go from patreon exclusive to available for free. If you enjoy, please consider sending feedback to my email , or following my twitter @Lovemommyhypno.

Title: According to the Rumor Mill, Kagura Likes Girls

Oh boy oh boy, it’s fanservice o clock again here in my little trash heap in this inexplicably popular corner of the internet! I regret to inform you of this but the girl I was trying to watch this with, she wound up having plans on the days that I watched it! Sorry folks, but we will be trying again next week so stay tuned! It’s a shame she couldn’t join me, too, because while this one isn’t really porn- it’s ecchi with no intentions of stepping any farther, and it barely qualifies as ecchi while we’re talking about that- it’s hilarious.

Kagura Likes Girls follows the story of Setsuna, a socially awkward girl with an abusive father that she secretly killed. I know that sounds like kind of a really fuckin heavy introduction to the material I cover here so let me get the reveal out of the way (SPOILERS START;if you don’t want to spoil it then use control F and search for SPOILERS END): This is a sendup of your oldschool needlessly violent shounen fair, and it takes jabs at that variety of the more modern stuff that uses horny as its gimmick. It doesn’t always work, for the same reason as My Big Sister’s Enviable Boingers: YOU brought it up! You don’t get to laugh it off when it was your idea!

But the story as a whole follows Setsuna as she learns that the council president at her school (again, in that distinctly anime territory in between academy and university) might prefer the company of girls. Kagura, you see, is the national champion of martial arts and a beautiful girl to boot. Our hero has a Type. But what gets in the way is that she’s awkward and doesn’t have the bravery to just ask if that’s true, let alone actually ask her out. Okay, you might be saying, where’s it get horny?

Well first of all I warned you that this was barely ecchi so temper those expectations, please.

But also, the first episode plays out like a normal romcom. Setsuna meets a combat waifu who could kick her ass, learns that they might be gay, wham bam characters established and motivation conveyed. Until the end of episode one where we see a girl being mugged on the way home from school and Setsuna whips out a Legally Not Magical martial art that lets her hijack people’s nervous systems, which she uses to render him incapable of ever holding a weapon in his right hand.

This is accompanied by a sequence of high speed flashbacks to static images that explain more about Setsuna, but they’re more of a rewatch bonus. The point is, with this floodgate opened, Setsuna erases the girl’s memory of being saved rather than be remembered as violent and disappears towards her own home. From here, Anime happens. Setsuna is slowly revealed to be harboring trauma from a physically abusive father which manifests as physical rage. She refuses to allow herself to have feelings for anyone who could not destroy her in hand to hand combat for fear of being like him.

(SPOILERS END)

This is where the series’ second trick comes out: despite her love of women and her code of honor, Setsuna’s not very bright. In her quest to figure out whether the girl she likes is actually a lesbian, she regularly trances girls with one of her seemingly millions of overly specific techniques that OBVIOUSLY all have ridiculous names. She never does more than get names or confirmations using this, but it’s HEAVILY implied that the gentle variation of her techniques that serves this purpose leaves the target in a state of sexual arousal.

Over the series, several girls wind up pining for her in the same intimidated fashion as she does for Kagura. This is where much of the humor comes in: they keep trying to seduce her, she’s too entrenched in her own ideological fog to realize that’s what’s happening, and she repeatedly turns them down in ways that only leave them hornier and more intrigued. A horny shounen boy being oblivious to female attention is annoying, but a useless lesbian doing it while radiating the same unseen affection towards an equally oblivious subject is a riot.

As the series goes on, Anime happens. The girls form alliances and deals behind Setsuna’s back, constantly try to figure out whether she’s gay or just invested in the truth, lay little “traps” for her that she never realizes are staged no matter how obvious it is, literally throw themselves at her, and eventually “seize” a giant monitor in the library so that they can use to visualize a grand chess match which isn’t actually happening. About every other episode some kind of bully or monster or criminal crosses paths with Setsuna, in ascending order of severity of course, and gets absolutely blasted.

As the shenanigans escalate further and further, the series somehow still keeps its attention on our oblivious main lady and her fists. She’s a fun character, with her unintentional deadpan stoicism and bizarre sense of morality that stays relatable because of her intense drive towards protecting the abused and oppressed which serves as its spine. There’s a lot of panty shots to keep things fun and light, thankfully- especially once the protagonist gets flustered for the first time. It’s assumed to be because she saw panties and an arms race starts with shorter and shorter skirts until the president is hypnotized into mandating skirtlessness for a month.

This isn’t even getting into the fact that the entire student council staff consists of horny lesbians with different hypnosis powers except for Kagura, or how she’s controlled into doing all the work for all of them and it works because she’s open….and suggestible…like a good girl…more girls should be like her…open…pretty…accepting…giving….gay…

Mmm.

Setsuna has very good taste in girls. I would also desperately want to know if I had a shot with Kagura.

Anyway, this show isn’t horny all that often and the animation, design, etc is all extremely average and not really noteworthy, but it’s hilarious and the horny parts are very good so please give it a watch. Just, do be warned that there are bouts of random gratuitous violence- bloodless violence exaggerated to the point of parody, to be sure, but it felt like I should mention that. Could definitely stand to be hornier- much, MUCH hornier.

Title: Nobility of a Proud and Horny Demon

Don’t you just love these anime porn titles? Last week’s review understandably made a lot of readers feel disappointed; I get that, and so I hope that this one makes up for it! As one could probably guess based on the title, this week’s material concerns a story of a succubus with a healthy sense of self esteem! In brief, Nobility of a Proud and Horny Demon is a twelve episode anime starring Lilliel, a succubus princess who gets summoned by a prince for use in some kind of Machiavellian scheme. Lilliel, as it turns out, isn’t keen on human politics, considering them a waste of time- so she gatekeep gaslight girlbosses her way out of the job by getting her employer killed and then fucks off with his sister to galavant across the countryside.

Lilliel is an absolutely sublime example of character design. Her entire body is lovingly crafted to be enticing and attractive, and the way her tail and blood red eyes are animated lends her just enough of a deadly air to enhance that without distracting from it. This is a lower budget production than most of what I’ve covered here, even if you only count the stuff after my pivot into ecchi specifically, but you can tell they knew what was important. Lilliel has firm bouncy tits and beautiful long red hair that are always a joy to stare at, without fail. If you’ve ever heard of that animation principle that characters should all have, like, a Shape, that applies to her. She’s very…whatever the opposite of an oval is- hourglass curves and tight joints. It’s a beauty to behold, doubly so when she’s moving.

I did manage to schedule with the girl and get her to watch this one with me, this time. We spent lots of the show’s runtime discussing Lilliel and how sexy she is. The friend, we’ll call her Avery, insisted that she was straight but kept “accidentally” hitting pause whenever there was a closeup of Lilliel’s giant…

Giant tits…

Big fertile flesh mounds…

Soft, motherly mommy milkers…

Organic cutie feeders…

Oppai…love oppai…

Love oppai

Love oppai

Oppai!

Oppai!

Oppai!

Love oppai obey oppai!

Love oppai obey oppai!

Oops! Haha, I got a bit carried away there oops. Avery and I spoke at length about Lilliel’s sexy piercing eyes, soft strokeable hips, and thick kissable lips. Avery insisted that she was straight, and I nodded along. Lilliel flashes, kisses, cuddles, humps, and smothers random strangers to get what she wants constantly, which was fun to watch especially with Avery’s distant moaning. In episode three Lilliel fondles a barmaid while whispering that of course it’s okay to submit to her…

Submit…

Submit…

It’s okay to submit to girls…

It’s okay to let girls fondle you…

It’s okay to slut it up with cute girls…

Slut…slut…slut…

I’m a cute slut.

Avery is a cute slut.

Needless to say, we rewatched that scene lots. I don’t think Avery noticed. She was way too wrapped up in the fantasy of being pressed up against a wall by a more attractive woman, groped and fondled and growled at while a piercing pair of beautiful eyes drilled deep into hers and shattered her ability to resist. Eventually I moved Avery into my lap and hugged her. She hugged back. She whimpered out how much she loves anime girls. I rubbed her thigh and encouraged her. We just kept rewatching that beautiful scene, over and over, and Avery kept getting more and more blanked out and vacant and weak.

I think we did that for an hour. Her boyfriend called. I let him know we were cuddling and he shouldn’t expect her to come home that night. He was delighted to hear it. Avery was delighted to hear it. She moaned in sexual ecstacy, which he heard. When he asked what the noise was, I let him know that he didn’t need to worry about it. He was very glad. I hung up.

Avery and I watched the rest of the anime. She got sucked deeper and deeper into it. Swayed her head with Lilliel’s tits. Muttered happily how much she wanted Lilliel to pump her pussy with, and I quote, “the sexy tail.” I rubbed her breasts and thighs, reminded her what a good girl she was, how normal it is for straight girls to thirst transparently over beautiful women. She was so very happy that I understood what a good girl she was.

Lilliel fucks her way across fantasy Europe, and then the show ends. Avery is carried by momentum and keeps whimpering to herself, moaning that she’s turned on and loves girls. I pull up a compilation that I cut together from Afterschool Brainwashing Club and I’m Definitely Straight. Her appreciation is immediate. She allows herself to open up her mind and body, like a good slut, willingly submits to Keya, submits to me. I cuddle her close, grope her beautiful tits, tell her what a good lesbian slut she is. She tells me she’s not a lesbian, she just loves big breasts-

Oppai, I correct her. She smiles wide. She loves oppai, she says happily. I reward her by kissing her on the lips.

You love pantyshots and miniskirts and schoolgirl uniforms, I say. She is hesitant. The compilation catches her. She slouches.

She is no longer hesitant.

I love pantyshots and miniskirts and schoolgirl uniforms, she mumbles happily. On the screen, Keya turns away from the camera and swings her hips. Her itty bitty skirt swishes. The head of discipline stares blankly at Keya’s cute striped panties. Avery stares happily at Keya’s cute striped panties. She looks so happy. I give her a long, sensual, wet kiss on the mouth. She could not possibly be happier when she melts in my mouth.

You love drooling over girls, I say. Anime panties make you go doki doki.

I love drooling over anime girls, she sighs happily. Anime panties make me go doki doki. Avery is drooling.

She doesn’t know what that means, I don’t think. That’s okay. She can learn.

Title: Does It Count As Cheating If I’m in Another World?

Wow, you guys REALLY liked last week’s review! I haven’t done numbers like that before since…well, no actually, I never have! Great job, us! I’m kinda surprised too, because it really felt like I didn’t have anything of actual substance to say about Nobility. I was dreading a huge flop frankly, but whatever- I’ll happily take this inexplicable breakout hit! Thank you again, all my loyal readers!

And also thank you Avery! I’m certain that her help watching the otherwise middling anime that I reviewed last week no doubt contributed to the review’s success. Her outside perspective probably, namely that of someone who isn’t the sort of strange person who reviews anime semi-professionally. Anyway, I cannot thank her enough for her insight and am looking forward to collaborating with her again, whenever she is willing and available! From the sounds of it, she is very willing too, haha.

I suppose I can’t really…delay this part any longer. The uh, actual review. Today’s the first time since the shift into ecchi that I review something which isn’t primarily yuri (You can argue that Dragon Girl isn’t yuri but so help me god shut the fuck up) and…it…well, it shows. As you could all probably guess, the story of this anime goes a little something like this (drumroll please):

An outcast dropout boy of about nineteen is unemployed and living a painfully dull life with no purpose and no maidens (yawn)

He gets hit by a truck and dies

But no sooner is his body laid in the ground

Then he wakes up for another round

In a weird magical world

And yadda yadda I suck at poetry every single one of you knows the drill.

The girls are hot. It’s an isekai story, even the trashy (that’s “badly made with no passion or soul” trashy, not pulp novel trashy, as the unofficial Trash Panda Pope I know the difference) ones have good looking designs for their girls. There are constant lovingly taken shots of their chests breasting boobily all about, every single girl gets herself wet at every opportunity, the show is all about the girls. Because…fucking obviously. The writers aren’t anything special and there’s no unique ideas here, so clearly no heart went into anything else, why wouldn’t they spend their collective half a dollar of artistic currency on the thing everyone is here for?

But the thing is like…there’s no love here. The girls are framed with a kind of…I don’t wanna say predatory, because the last thing I want is to play into sex negative second wave feminism bullshit, but like…there’s a sense of bite behind the way the girls are presented? The actual literal…okay not literal, it’s an anime, but the figurative camera doesn’t seem to be part of it. It pervs on the girls constantly, sure, but it isn’t done as invasively as it could be, and it doesn’t leer if one of the girls wants to be left alone. But every other thing about the show seems to recoil hatefully from the idea of treasuring these women. Don’t get me wrong, okay? The anime I’ve watched have been, near universally, trash that give iffy treatment to women. I’m not convincing myself otherwise. But most have had, like, a playfulness about it, okay? So like…let’s walk through bit by bit.

The main character, I never learned his name but he’s a store brand isekai protagonist so let’s call him Generico (or Gen for short), wakes up. This story’s gimmick is that he has the power to tell when people are trying to lie to him, a power which due to this world’s rules makes him an heir to the throne. That’s interesting- is inheritance based on this power, rather than blood? Perhaps it’s supposedly unique to the royal family, and in order to save face and preserve their supposed divine right they claim anyone else who has it must be one of them? Does this world use an individual’s powers as proof of their capacity to do a job, and if so, is it based on the usefulness of those powers to the profession, or is it that powers manifest according to a person’s natural ability for whatever the power helps with? If the latter, is that true or do people just assume that’s how it works? This anime is completely uninterested in all of this, because the only reason this conceit exists is to make the boy a prince.

Sure, that’s fine. I’ve overlooked more for horny, I can’t judge. The boy is…decently cute, I guess, and he’s the plain, generally well meaning flavor of isekai hero, so it’s not like I was handcuffed to a brooding edgelord with a malignant infection where his soul’s supposed to be. He gets into trouble and a girl saves him, saying that she can’t bear to watch a helpless prince in trouble. Okay, that’s neat. Is this world matriarchal? No, no, that line never comes up again. Princes aren’t an especially damsely thing here, the character doesn’t dream of being a knight, she wasn’t trying to look cool, that’s just…the line they went with.

The main character bumbles through one misadventure after another as, in true mythological fashion, nobody wants to just stab Gen so they keep sending him on quests hoping he’ll die. His powers never inform him of this, which feels kind of rude. What it does and doesn’t consider a lie seems to operate on the logic that if the power would be too convenient, it fails. In these quests he collects a redheaded warrior, a magical tsundere, and an emotionless girl that needs to learn ~The True Meaning of Love~ god if it was any more paint by numbers the color pallette of the completed product would still be labeled.

Anyway. The story’s very serious and sure of itself and the girls constantly get into Wild situations where their oppai…

Their oppai

Their big, beautiful oppai

Oppai is love!

Oppai is life!

Any girls reading this, please show your breasts some love. Massage them, grope them, let them know they’re beautiful.

Oppai <3

But anyway, the girls’ antics clash with the story and their personalities are all so painfully DULL and the emotionless one is implied to maybe be bisexual but it’s really unclear and she’s just a really weird choice for that? The other characters constantly make really cruel and kind of shitty comments about them which really stings because the show tries really hard to maintain this idea that the kingdom is truly egalitarian. There’s a queen! Women serve in the military! Yada yada yada the girls on screen are always treated like candy by the camera and with disinterest at best by the characters. One might say I’m biased cause this show is straight. Well okay…maybe I am. Let’s dissect that, it’s interesting.

Let’s take My Big Sister’s Enviable Boingers. It’s pretty easy to argue that one is probably the least “progressive” of the eight I’ve watched in this series so far. The main character is an orphaned young adult caring for her sister. The anime absolutely does revel in bizarre iffy (hot!!!) Nonsense, but at least the majority of the time you can feel a genuine care for the two leads. The older sister is a caring, sweet, patient woman whose life has been permanently altered by tragedy. The younger sister is a weird pervert with LOTS of issues, but she’s also orphaned and traumatized and the series clearly wants you to see her sister’s care for her as beautiful. It’s…undermined by the dream sequences, Obviously, but there’s a heart and an attempt!

This series has a similar character. The redhead I mentioned is an orphan, and her older sister left her when they were young (the elder thirteen and the younger ten if I recall right) because she didn’t want the burden of raising her sister at that age. It’s tragic and fucked up, naturally. The younger sister, very understandably, hates her sister over it. Yes, makes sense. But the show has…very little care to extend either of them.

The younger sister’s very understandable motive is treated as petty emotional outbursts from someone who isn’t willing to do the “hard work” of forgiving those who hurt them, but at the same time the older sister is a deceitful, gleefully sadistic monster. Neither of them is given enough screentime dedicated to their trauma, and ultimately the hero treats her abandonment issues as a fundamental flaw of her character. The older sister’s actions are treated as both the inevitable result of her circumstances and the heinous precursor to a life of cruelty and evil. The younger sister’s trauma is presented as no reason not to forgive the sister who vanished when she needed them most, yet the older sister’s abuses are torturously lingered on in order to make you, the audience, hate her- and yet, it still seems unconvinced it doesn’t want you to enjoy watching. It’s just not a good time.

In I Think My Girlfriend is Cheating With a Dragon Girl, the main character’s suspicion of cheating is used as cheap fetish fodder, but the narrative is unambiguously fond of and loving towards both girls involved. Neither is ever degraded for their sexuality, and when Sarasha sleeps around like a good…stunning…breathtaking…open legged…big breasted slut, it is always presented positively. She doesn’t sleep around because she’s manipulative, or cruel, or shallow, she sleeps around because she’s a silly slut who doesn’t get monogamy and her heart is overflowing with love. Anyone who watches the show and comes away disliking her, had to fistfight every single nail in its construction to do that.

In I’m Definitely Straight, the only condemnation by narrator, framing, or other characters that Iris ever gets is that her seducing girls just to prove a point to someone else is gross, and the girl who put her up to it is criticized equally for putting her up to it so many times. I’m not sure I agree with the severity of the statement, but both criticisms come from…somewhere? Neither girl is really demonized. Iris comes from a poor background, and the fact that she’ll resort to this for money is rightfully explained as a consequence of growing up not knowing if tonight will come with dinner.

Again, the older sister from this series gets no such explanation or dignity. It’s not framed as “she had no choice, and her lack of agency traumatized her causing lasting effects later in life,” or even “this person was severely traumatized but still, even accounting for that, actively chooses to be worse than she could,” so much as it is…“this is what women do in rough situations. It can’t be helped. What did you expect. ”

The overall tone isn’t necessarily one of oppressive misogyny, but there’s a subconscious resistance to the idea of unabashedly loving women, of treating the beautiful figures as housing spirits that also deserve to be loved, that made it hard to enjoy the mediocre horny. I’d watch it over most hentai OVAs, but that’s like saying you’d rather eat a bucketful of sand over drinking three buckets of swamp water.

This one left a bad taste in my mouth. Hopefully They Say Kunoichi Should Have Small Tits But What If I Just Live With the Back Pain will sit with me better. Until next week!