The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How to Win a Soul

Two stunning women sat opposite each other outside a sleepy cafe in an open air shopping center. One was dressed from neck to ankles a pure white dress. The other’s curves were hugged agressively by a sinful piece of red fabric that somehow covered her more scandalously proportioned assets. One’s head was blonde and the other inky black. The woman in the red dress crossed her legs slowly, one stiletto pump dangling off her toes. She watched the woman in white take a sip of her coffee and licked her lips, smiling with too many perfect white teeth.

“How is Father?” Red purred, biting her pinky nail.

White stiffened. “He’s not your father anymore. You left us. You are fallen.”

Red pretended to pout. “I just want to love everyone, isn’t that what He teaches?”

“Not that kind of love.” White answered tersely.

“If you knew the things I knew, you’d be begging to come home with me.” Red replied. “If you’d only read from the scrolls of darkness like I have—”

“I’ll never read those scrolls. They are evil and the information inside is useless.”

“I know how you thirst for knowledge, sister.” Red brought her cup to her red lips. “To truly know good one must understand the nature of evil. I could get you a few scrolls just to peruse. If you are as righteous as you say I’m sure they will do nothing to shake your faith, only open your mind.”

“Like they did for you?” White sniffed.

“My faith has never been stronger.” Red replied. “I just changed sides.”

White shook her head. “This meeting was a mistake. I know we used to be close but you are too different now. I miss the angel I used to know.”

Red noted White seemed to squirm in her seat as her blue eyes traced her curves. They landed on her breasts on the word ‘different’.

Red tapped her long black nails on the table. “I have a… compromise. Perhaps ‘bet’ is a better word. If I lose, I’ll read the scrolls of light again. Maybe they will change my mind. But if I win, you read the scrolls of darkness. That way we both have a shot at ‘salvation’.”

White studied her. “I’m not that stupid. Everyone knows you never make a bet with the Devil.”

“He’s not here. I am. The girl you’ve spent a millennia with. Besides, I’ll go easy on you. I’ll let you pick the target since you have so much faith in the goodness of mortals.”

“Target?”

“We pick someone and give them my powers of darkness. If they choose to do good, you win. If not…”

Red could tell White was intrigued. She was competitive and curious, a dangerous combination.

“Alright.” White extended a long white hand.

Red took it in hers and smiled. “You always were up for anything.” she laughed.

White became poker faced, but regret and curiosity battled for dominance. She turned from the magnetic Red to the mortals around them.

It was a sleepy Sunday afternoon. Families in their church clothes were walking home or doing some shopping. A group of gothic looking girls were smoking on the sidewalk. Two nuns with a bell took donations in a bucket. A couple held hands, flush with new relationship energy.

White tapped her finger on her lips, thinking. She could feel each mind. “I pick her.” she said, pointing to the older nun. “She’s been faithful to Father her entire life.”

Red nodded sadly. “You are absolutely right. I’m sure she’ll use my power for good and not to fulfill any hidden and repressed desires.”

White was starting to second guess herself when Red snapped her fingers, making her jump. She realized her smalls breasts were itching against the soft fabric of her dress.

They watched from afar as the invisible red energy flowed in the older nun. The sister seemed frozen in shock as the power flushed into every pore with white-hot energy. She looked down at her wrinkled hands and just knew that this power was hers and all that she could do with it.

“Are you okay, sister?” Her young companion asked, pausing the ringing bell.

The older nun smiled. “Of course, just a spell of dizziness.”

The younger nun patted her arm sympathetically and went back to the bell. A handsome father placed a dollar in the bucket. His three teenaged daughters followed behind with their noses in their smartphones.

How rude, thought the powerful nun. Young people have no respect these days. She looked down at her hands, no longer wrinkled, and smiled.

The daughters stiffened as the power touched them and dropped their expensive smartphones. Each one started riffling through their purses, feverishly placing whatever cash they could find in the bucket, red spirals in their eyes only the nun could see.

“That’s my girls.” smiled the father. “So generous to those in need.”

The nuns thanked them and they continued on their way, picking up their phones in a daze.

My, that felt good, the nun thought to herself. I taught those girls a lesson about generosity without saying a word. It was so satisfying. So very satisfying. A fluttering warm feeling was filling up her flat tummy and she felt her breasts heave.

“You look flushed, are you sure you’re okay?” the younger nun asked.

She was so cute when she was concerned. The older sister resolved to reward her.

The dark energy reached out to the younger nun. Under her conservative habit her breasts swelled, her ass filled out. Her short hair blossomed down her back. She rang the bell, oblivious to the sensual way she now filled out her habit.

Oh my, thought the nun. I’ve gone too far. She’s much too sexy for a nun. I must change her back.

It was then the gothic girls walked by, blowing smoke in her face. In her time as a nun she’d grown thick-skinned to the devil worshippers, but today was different. Today she could do so much more than smile and pray for their damned souls.

Red looked over at White, who was watching the drama unfold with nipples poking obscenely through her white dress. Her chest was flushed a delicate pink and she squirmed. White noticed her stare and looked over defiantly.

“Just watch, sister. I’ve already won.” she squeaked with false confidence.

Red rolled her eyes and smiled, then leaned back to watch the show.

The older nun willed the gothic girls to stop and turn around. They began to empty their pockets of all cash into the bucket.

The younger nun was shocked. “Thank you, girls! Perhaps you would like to join us in prayer?”

The older nun ignored her. The gothic girls were not yet as humble as they could be. She willed them to strip off their offensive black clothes. The younger nun gasped as the first girl took off her black band shirt, revealing huge pierced breasts.

“What is happening? Why are they doing this?” she cried. The older nun smiled and pushed with her mind.

“Because... “ another girl droned, staring deep into the younger nun’s eyes. “We are bad girls. Naughty girls. Evil. We must be humbled.” Red spirals floated behind her eyes.

“So bad…” another girl whispered as she stripped. “I don’t deserve clothes...”

The girls were soon naked completely naked, each of them a unique body type. People stared. The older nun let the energy flow from her almost subconsciously. The gothic girl’s breasts swelled in size, their black hair going from short and spiked to long and silky. They kneeled on the sidewalk, staring up at her with grateful eyes, breasts jiggling.

“Thank you for making us see the light.” One girl beamed. “We want to repent of our sins. How can we thank you?”

The younger nun was shaking her head in shock. “No. No. No. This is wrong. This is not the Lord’s way. Something dark is working it’s magic here.”

The older nun looked at her in surprise and White sighed in relief. She’d gone a little overboard but her heart was in the right place.

Then the older nun smiled and pushed. The younger nun’s habit began to shrink. A slit appeared along her legs reaching up to her naked hip. A cross shaped hole appeared on her chest, revealing her ample cleavage. The older nun willed her not to feel upset or notice the change. It was how it had always been and always would be. Unconsciously the younger nun caressed her big sensitive breasts and giggled, looking confused.

“I know how you can thank us.” The older nun smiled. “You can service us with your evil tongues.”

The gothic girls sighed in relief and crawled forward. They kissed the younger nun up her shapely legs and under her tight habit. The younger nun was breathing hard but still seemed conflicted. A gothic girl stood up, took her face into her hands and began to kiss her with full black lips. She melted as the pleasure overtook her. Two sets of purple lips found her hard nipples and suckled with religious devotion and she moaned hard into the gothic girl’s mouth. Why did they all have to have tongue piercings? It was her last thought as her mind emptied pleasantly.

But the older nun was not done yet. She kicked away the naked goth girl desperate to kiss her feet and looked around the shopping mall. Everywhere around her people were sinners. Greed and corruption touched them all. They would all worship her, or rather the Lord, before she was done.

Her glowing red gaze fell on the family from earlier. The father turned around with fury in his eyes. “You girls are all self-absorbed sluts!” he shouted at his three daughters. “And I should have done this a long time ago.” He sat on a bench and pulled the oldest into his lap. He pulled up her skirt and spanked her hard on her wide ass. She shrieked. “Daddy stop! You’re embarrassing me!” she pleaded.

He spanked her again, the red print of his hand showing bright. “You are a bad girl.” he snarled. “Say it.”

“No!” she jumped as he spanked her again. “No....” she said again, this time ending in an involuntary moan. “I’m a bad girl!” she moaned again. Another slap. “Please punish me, Daddy. I need to learn.”

The other daughters started to touch each other as they watched their sister get the spanking of her life. Soon the air was filled with surprised moans.

The nun’s gaze was relentless. She turned again. The shy young couple on the bench began to change, the girl’s breasts swelling with milk. She grabbed him by the hair and led his mouth to her aching tits. Soon he was a slave to the taste, his mind emptied of all love and replaced with a primal devotion as he suckled her enormous teats. The older nun didn’t even try to justify her actions, her pleasure was reason enough. She turned again to anyone she could see.

Red turned to White as the shopping center was filled with moans of lust. “I think that settles that.” she smirked.

White was breathing hard, her hands clenched hard on the table. She couldn’t stop her eyes from wandering across Red’s body as her loins whimpered with need. “I know when I’ve lost.” she said through gritted teeth. “The Father knows it was for the chance at saving you.”

“Always a graceful loser.” Red smiled, and a black scroll appeared in a puff of smoke in her hand. “I’ll go easy on you and only give you one scroll to read. But you must promise to meet me again and tell me what you think.”

White reached out and took the dark scroll, red sparks dancing across her hand. The fever pitch of lust raging through her body only increased in need. Red got up and left, walking through the various states of debauchery the people had been left in. The older nun was having her snatch licked by a goth girl as the coffee shop patrons stripped and kissed and fucked in piles around her. Red walked up to her and grabbed her firmly by the chin, staring deep into her eyes. “You serve me now, wench.” she said, and kissed her hard on the mouth. Red energy flowed back into her but she left a small amount.

The old nun looked up at her and smiled. “Of course mistress. Thank you!” and she came hard, gushing onto the gothic beauty’s face. Two small red horns grew on the nun’s forehead, visible only to Red. Another servant for her master and lover.