The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How to Win a Soul

Part 2

The angel in a long white dress sat in the library basement, dark scroll sitting innocently on the desk in front of her. Every window streamed heavenly light and angels walked or floated to bookshelves full of white scrolls. A few glanced in her direction with concern but didn’t interfere. The agency to chose was God’s divine plan of course. White was oblivious to the way she fiddled with the highest button of her dress. She longed to be wearing something less restricting.

“Gabe, look. There she is again.” A young blonde angel with cherubic features watched her from across the room. He spoke to his friend who was identical in every way except his hair was a golden red.

“She will be fallen soon.” Gabe answered. “I’ve seen this many times before.”

“We should help her. She’s only a weak female.” the blonde replied.

“Women are more prone to the darkness than we are, Luke.” Gabe said, “It is the natural order of things. Eve fell for a reason.”

“Why would God create the universe in such a way?” Luke replied. “It doesn’t seem fair.”

“You dare question His will?” Gabe replied icily, puffing up his strong chest. Luke shrank in fear.

“No, of course no—Look! She’s finally opening it!” Luke exclaimed.

White pulled the red ribbon off of the scroll and it rolled open. After weeks of inner debate and flushed indecision she’d decided she must keep her side of the bargain. Red was waiting to hear from her, after all.

White pulled her wavy blonde hair back from her face and read the first sentence, written with white ink against the black paper.

“Oh my.” she breathed, her cheeks blushing. Such blasphemy, she squirmed uncomfortably. It was all so forbidden. She covered her innocent eyes and reached to close the scroll. As she touched it red sparks danced up her arm and into her delicately pink nipples. They grew hard and tickled intensely.

“Ooooh.” she longed to itch them but clasped her hands together. As she uncovered her eyes she read the next sentence. And the next. Soon her eyes were darting down the long paper. Her modest breasts began to swell in size. Her full mouth fell open in awe.

Gabe and Luke stared with mouths open. “Did you see that?” Luke gasped.

“Yes.” Gabe was smiling cruelly. “It has begun. There is very little chance for her now.”

“Poor little dove.” Luke responded.

“Want to have some fun with her?” Gabe asked. “She is already lost.”

Luke turned to him in disbelief. “Surely you jest, brother. You speak of sin.”

Gabe shrugged. “You are a young angel, so you’ve never known that the Father has different rules for us men. He gave us our urges and does not punish us for seeking some relief. I’ve used the Fallen many times for such a purpose. But women act selfishly when they give into their unholy lust.”

“And the Father approves?” Luke exclaimed.

Gabe put a finger to his full lips. “Quietly, Brother. It is an open secret. The women do not like to hear of their disadvantage.”

Luke shook his head. “I can’t believe it.”

The library was starting to empty as the sun set. Only the moonlight, almost as bright as the sun, lit the gigantic library. Soon they were the only ones in the basement.

Gabe smiled at Luke and walked towards the feverish White. She had clasped both edges of the scroll, sparks dancing along her hands. It seemed to be unfurling endlessly. She was oblivious to their presence, even when Gabe stood right behind her.

Luke shook his head, resisting. But something in his manhood seemed to pull him forward. A longing to press into heat as intense as hellfire.

Gabe did not look at the scroll. He only moved her hair to one side and smelled the delicate flesh of her neck. Then quickly he popped her top button, letting her swelling breasts bounce more freely. He undid another one, enjoying the way her breasts spread out into freedom. Her chest was the color of pink roses. White did not even react.

Gabe leaned forward and touched a engorged nipple. White leaned back into her chair, pressing her breast into his hand. He made a lazy circle around the areola. Her breathing changed and slowed. He pinched and she moaned.

Luke found himself looking over Gabe’s shoulder, down the endless cleavage White was displaying. He could see down her flat stomach, and the white undergarments that covered her most sacred area.

Gabe reached into her dress and kneaded on heavy breast. White’s eyes fluttered in pleasure and she began to grind against the chair.

“Touch her, brother.” Gabe smiled. “See how she needs it now.”

Luke let his fingers brush her other breast. White’s head rolled back and she dropped the scroll. He plunged one hand under her dress and kissed her sloppily on the mouth. She barely moved. He looked up at Gabe who had pulled her chair away from the table and knelt between her legs. He was slowly feeling up her thighs.

Luke kissed her again, this time slowly. He felt a strong hand on the back of his head, pulling him in deeper. White moaned into her mouth. Sparks danced on his tongue and down his throat. He felt another hand rake his chest, and then stop and push him away forcefully.

“W-what are you doing!?” White exclaimed, coming back to herself. She covered her chest with one shaking hand.

“Bringing you back to us, sister.” Gave responded quickly. “You were lost in a scroll of darkness.” He pointed to the little scroll, already rolled back into itself. White shook her head, dazed.

“T-thank you, brothers.” she replied. “I must be going now.” She grabbed the scroll and ran up the stairs and out of the basement.

Luke looked at Gabe. “That was so wrong.” he said, turning from him. Gabe laughed. “Take it up with the Father.” he replied.

Luke turned away as red sparks danced across his lips.

I must find a way to quench this new fire, he thought to himself.