The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How to Win a Soul

Part 3

The naked succubus wandered up and down the train car, eyes literally burning with the fires of hell. The other passengers couldn’t see her, but were vaguely aware of a rise in temperature. She sauntered up the small walkway. Her red caress would cause the passengers to squirm and flush red with sexual heat. She was in no hurry and no one missed her notice.

At her first touch two schoolgirls on their way home began to innocently peck each other on the lips. At her second pass on the way back they tickled each others clothed breasts with hesitant fingertips, breathing hard. It was their first sexual experience though they were both eighteen. On the third they were gasping and pulling each other close, hands slipping under clothes at every opportunity and grinding hard into the plush seats. On the fourth pass their eyes were glowing red as they smiled mischievously and moved to seduce their seat neighbors.

A husband and wife sat next to each other with less sexual chemistry than a pair of siblings. They were both on their phones, facing away from each other in every possible way. As the succubus passed her hands over their shoulders they both shuddered and made eye contact. Slowly the wife smiled and the husband grinned wolfishly. A few minutes later she passed them again. The husband felt his pants tent as he looked at his wife’s generous cleavage grow somehow more generous and her deep breaths only making it more obvious. He couldn’t remember the last time he’d touched them, licked them, or sucked on them. Why hadn’t he? They truly deserved to be worshiped. Were those large nipples still as pink and hard as he remembered? He licked his lips, the stress and worries of the workday fading fast.

She was looking down at her phone but her eyes were unfocused, remembering passionate nights early in their marriage when everything was new and exciting. Sweat trickled down her collarbones and she recalled the way he’d eaten her pussy for hours, something he had refused to do since, because he didn’t like the taste. She, of course, refused to suck him off and their bedroom had become a place of frustration for them both. Now she longed to feel his hardness on her tongue. Slowly she began to unconsciously trace a nipple with her fingertip. Her eyes fluttered.

The succubus made another pass. The husband looked around the train car and quickly slipped a hand onto her thigh. She clenched them together and pulled him closer, doing the same. No words were needed as they looked into each other’s eyes and only saw primal lust. She pulled him in for a kiss, tracing his hard dick through his pants with one teasing finger. It throbbed and jumped, growing somehow bigger and harder. He slipped a hand up her shirt and began to knead a breast, thumbing her hard nipple. She moaned into his mouth.

“Someone… might see…” she gasped as he kissed down her neck. The succubus made another pass.

She moaned as the buttons of her top burst, revealing breasts barely contained by her expensive lace bra. The pink nipples peeked over the tops and he latched onto one with an eager tongue. To her surprise no one seemed aware of them as he moaned and sucked on her breast, his hand quickly finding it’s way down the front of her soaked pants. To her even greater surprise a youngish girl in a school uniform latched onto her other breast and another schoolgirl began to unzip her husband’s pants, smiling with fanged teeth. Everything began to take on a reddish hue.

The succubus finally stopped in front of a bookish young blonde in all white. She traced her long nails down her cherubic face and began to kiss her with a long forked tongue. The girl shuddered and stared mindlessly into the fiery eyes as her own began to roll back with pleasure.

“Alright I get it!” White seethed from her seat in the back of the train. “You’ve won. You can stop now.”

Red laughed next to her. “I love it when they save the best for last.”

White was shaking in anger, it was the only thing keeping her from touching her aching clit. She was the picture of disheveled, the buttons on her long white dress mismatched, revealing little circles of her white skin. She’d bet again on a young pure girl and lost as the girl, once imbued with Red’s power, began to corrupt everyone on the train.

White turned to Red to give her another piece of her mind and found the seat empty, a black scroll in her place. White sighed and picked it up, barely containing a lustful sigh as the red sparks danced across her skin and into her eyes.