The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How Two Best Friends Became Lovers

Jody supressing her own personal woes, endured the typical Gina-style hug (tight, suffocating but oddly comfortable), before flinging her coffin sized suitcase into the trunk of Gina’s beetle.

Gina, tall, ginger and in her default setting of smiles and giggles, asked “What’s up Jody dear?” as the pair eased themselves into her cramped car.

Did Jody feel like explaining her recent breakup? How Rick, darling boyfriend of two years, vanished one day, giving Jody nothing but a dear john text message. No, not really, and Jody didn’t need to add the weekend of binge drinking or even now after a month she still felt rotten.

“Oh, me and Rick broke up. Haven’t seen him for a while,” she stated indifferently.

Almost reading her mind, Gina patted Jody’s hand.

“Well, so long as you’re not drinking too much. God knows in college you took breakups badly.”

“Yeah, true,” laughed Jody recalling the pretentious and unapologetically promiscuous Klaus, who made her weep buckets for a week after their split.

What had she seen in him? The guy’s pathological contrarianism which she mistook for genius or the fact he was tall, dark and sexy? A little of both perhaps?

“So, how are things with you?” Jody added hoping to steer the conversation in a happier direction.

That did the trick for Gina babbled about how she was doing so much better these days.

“Oh my, gotten a tone of new friends, plus the teaching job is amazing! I just love those eager kids and I’m planning on getting a puppy next year. It’ll be a cute little Labrador.”

That was Gina. Happy over the simplest of things. A trait which Jody, who saw half empty glasses everywhere could only envy.

* * *

The pair who joined them for dinner at what Gina promised was an amazing Mexican restaurant, seemed friendly enough, although while Stacy, (sandy pigtails, tank top) was polite, Morgan, (pink hair, suited out in black) seemed indifferent to Jody if not a tad condescending. Stories were exchanged. The usual stuff, their jobs, her job, a little stiff and awkward at first but a few beers soon lightened the mood.

Jody never entirely trusting Gina’s taste in restaurants, winced at the cheap flamenco music playing softly and even when the food arrived, she could only describe it as merely acceptable, Gina however purred as she ate. The serene girl then patted her stomach before tittering with a “oh nature calls” and skipped off to the bathroom.

No sooner had she left the table then Morgan, not even bothering to conceal the fact that Jody just didn’t impress her, leaned forward.

“So, you’re the legendary Jody huh?” she scoffed “Jody, Jody. God, you’re all that girl ever talks about.”

Jody forced a grin and fought the urge to apologise.

“Yeah,” added Stacy “And we’ve got to say: thank you.”

Jody always uncomfortable when people said nice things to her, stammered: “What for?”

“Well for being there for Gina in college.”

“Yup,” Morgan nodded “If she hadn’t met you, she might have committed suicide. She told us that.”

“Morgan,” Stacy hissed.

God, Jody thought, please tell me that’s not true. The girl was prone to exaggeration, and hell if there was someone Jody wanted to be a sane stable bedrock, it was Gina.

“I’m glad I helped,” Jody muttered.

It was then with no warning Morgan suddenly spoke in a commanding voice “Jody, look at me.”

And as a bemused Jody did so, staring into those hard grey eyes, she felt something snap against her skull and a horrid migraine rushed through her head.

A throbbing pain. The world seemed too bright but then…

Jody blinked and sat up, rubbing at her temples as the pain left her, whilst Morgan and Stacy turned back to their food, acting like nothing happened.

“You alright?” Morgan asked in monotone.

“Yeah,” Jody replied slowly “I’m fine.”

What the hell was that about?

* * *

Gina suffered the tragedy of being born in a particularly strict and pious town, where the local attitude dictated that if you weren’t found in a pew come Sunday morning, you were in danger of hellfire.

Seeing a photograph of Gina’s hyper religious mother and grandmother, Jody wrote them off as permanent scowlers, as stern and humourless as Gina was carefree and cheerful. For a matter of fact, Gina told Jody she had come to Springfield College halfway across the country as a means of escape.

“Either that or attend the local religious school,” she explained “and walking amongst those squeaky clean, Bible lovers was too much.”

Jody, a committed atheist herself, helped ease Gina’s nerves. When they were cornered one time by the campus’s Jesus junkies, Gina froze in terror, almost picturing Christ or more importantly Mom and Grandma urging her to join their merry little band. Jody however, just shoved the Bible addicts aside, firmly stating: “Keep your God off our backs,” and Gina looked as if she could kiss her.

Actions like that pretty much guaranteed they were best friends, which was why two months later, Gina sat down nervously on Jody’s bed, muttering “Um Jody can I tell you something?”

“Sure.”

“You won’t hate me?”

“That depends. You’re not bulldozing rainforests, are you?”

Gina shook her head and replied, “Oh nothing that bad but…oh god this is the first time I’ve told anyone this.”

“What?”

Gina took a deep breath and whispered, “I’m gay.”

Her fists were clenched, her toes dug into the carpet, and she looked ready to bolt away in shame. However, Jody surprised her by holding up her palm.

“You want to slap me?” asked Gina

“No, give me five.”

Smiling shyly, Gina did, and Jody gave her the low down.

“Nothing wrong with being gay, and if anybody says otherwise, just tell me and I’ll slug ’em.”

Jody felt it was practically her obligation to drag Gina to the local queer scene. It was tricky, easing the frightened girl out of the closet. Sure, admitting to your best friend you’re gay is one thing but to be seen at a gay bar, fearing, that somebody might post an image of you online where your relatives could stumble upon it? That thought made Gina hyperventilate.

Jody assured her friend that such places were discrete so with a lot of coaxing she led Gina into “The White Flower”. Gina would have silently stood in the corner, had Jody not shoved her towards a gaggle of women. And thankfully Gina being Gina was always eager to befriend people, thus she got over her initial fears and was soon babbling happily with the regulars.

“God,” she told Jody as they walked home “I’m not the only lesbian to escape an evangelical town. I’m not a freak, I’m not alone.”

She punched the air in joy which made Jody grin.

So as time went by, Gina started dating and Jody was happy to meet Gina’s new girlfriend(s) but alas Gina it seemed, had as much luck dating women as Jody had dating men and often, she was to be found sobbing on Jody’s lap.

“Coming out’s only step one” she gurgled “trying to find the right woman’s impossible!”

* * *

Gina’s usual pictures of Dolphins and Tigers, (“because Dolphins and Tigers are way cool”) decorated the walls of her apartment and the wooden Viking with the green beard, sat atop her TV. The evening hummed by thanks to a few glasses of Sauvignon as some cheesy crime caper played on the box.

Around 10ish Jody hurled herself up and muttered about an early night. And since she knew Gina too well, she could tell when something was bugging the girl. Gina chimed a nighty night, speaking too quickly and blinking too much as she tended to do when she had a secret, but Jody was too tipsy to ask.

Whatever, they had the whole weekend.

Throwing herself onto her bed, Jody hoped she’d drop off, but oh boy. There it was, that familiar itch. Come to think of it, Rick hadn’t been taking care of her in the last few months they were together, and she was pretty damn famished.

Plus, this felt like it was going to be a nice long session.

Yawning and bringing out her tablet, Jody shifted through the collection of erotic e-books on her cloud, with the aim of finding one that would give her a satisfying wank. The virgin socialite and the burly ranch hand or the Scottish Highlander and his kidnapped English Princess. That kind of stuff got her pussy purring, giving her something delightful to frig over.

Only a funny thing happened that night. As she gazed down at the erotic cover of the hunky pirate captain, holding his buxom captive in his arms, Jody noted the lady’s wanton looks and thought “Man, she’s hot.”

She laughed a little and returned to her selections and then frowned at the cover showing the knight and his lady lover, he was topless and showing off his rugged chest, she was completely naked, draping a bedsheet against her torso, artfully displaying her figure.

Jody would always lust after the hunky knight but God, now she felt something like the stirrings of attraction towards the female temptress.

She shrugged, perhaps she was a tad confused or maybe it was the wine. But still her pussy kept pestering her for attention, so Jody imaged searched “Hot Male Stars”. The plan was to gaze lustfully at a dozen of actors she thought were beyond sexy but as she stared at the vivid collage of beefcake hotties, she felt nothing. Oh, sure they were handsome but the dependable desire that never failed to enrapture her before just didn’t materialize. What the hell was going on?

Jody knew that her mind could be a bit haywire sometimes. Once she’d dreamt about screwing her own dad. Didn’t mean anything.

But then again…

Jody then image searched a few lovely ladies. Screen actresses, supermodels, pop stars and gulped as her eyes lingered on these goddesses, she felt her loins flare up and her nipples tighten.

Closing her eyes, Jody tried picturing a hot man holding her in his arms, but her brain betrayed her by conjuring up a bosomy temptress, and Christ, her fingers crept to her aching pussy.

Fuck this was confusing. A nasty breakup with a boyfriend plus a couple of lesbians being nice, might be messing with her. She’d call it a night and…

A knock on the door made Jody flinch. She wanted to hiss a fuck off at the sound of Gina’s voice.

“Jody, you still up?”

“Yeah,” sighed Jody, “Come in.”

And as the door slowly swung open, Jody was surprised to find that Gina, instead of being dishevelled, had made herself up. Her red hair was styled, there was a light touch of makeup around her lips and eyes, and her enviable figure was clad in a tight pink dressing gown.

As she sat down on the wicker chair in the corner of the room, Gina seemed torn.

“I’m sorry Jody,” she breathed out “You’ve always told me to seize the day. Just don’t fret and go for what I want so I did! Forgive me but I had to do this.”

“Do what?’

“All I’ve wanted is to fall in love with a special someone,” Gina explained “I’ve had plenty of girlfriends, but they never worked out, and I know why they all failed.”

“Why?”

“None of them measured up.”

Silence as Jody, almost knowing what Gina was going to say, still had to ask.

“Measured up?

Gina seemed to be fighting the impulse to run out of the room before forcing it out.

“None of them measured up to you.”

Jody bit her lip and winced uneasy. Gina held up her hand, almost wading off shame.

“I’m sorry Jody, you were my best friend, my first real friend. I know you made it clear you weren’t interested in girls, but I couldn’t help myself. All those boys who broke your heart made me so mad. I knew I could treat you better than any of them. Hanging out with you and falling asleep in your arms. I fell for you hard. Oh god I never want to lose you.”

Jody’s head was spinning. Was this all a dream? Did Gina confess to being in love with her?

“Gina,” she said, “You know I’m straight.”

“And I couldn’t accept that,” Gina sobbed “I didn’t want to fall in love with you or think about you when I made love to another girl. You were straight and that totally sucked, but I knew if there was any way to make you as gay as me, I should take it.”

Take it? What did that mean?

“Remember Stacy and Morgan?” Gina went on “They’re more than just good friends to me. They’re kind of like witches.”

“God Gina,” moaned Jody “don’t tell me you’ve fallen for that crap.”

“I’m not joking, they can alter people, rewire their brains and cleanse their souls so oh god Jody forgive me, but I got them to alter you a little.”

“Alter me? What do you mean?”

Gina didn’t answer, instead she stood up and loosened her dressing gown, letting the pink silk slowly fall to the floor. Jody surprised herself by blushing at Gina’s lingerie clad body. Sure, she had seen Gina dressed in revealing clothing before, often feeling bolts of envy and admiration but now…

Staring at Gina’s figure, her decent sized breasts and shapely legs, Jody felt a strong attraction rise from within her. That Gina, her best friend was turning her on, perhaps more than any ex-boyfriend ever had.

“Gina,” she asked confused “what are you doing? What’s happening?”

Gina slowly sauntered towards her, and with each step Jody felt warmer.

“Isn’t it obvious, Jody?” she replied, “You’re turning into a lesbian.”

How? How was that possible? God she wasn’t gay, but her best friend was so…so…

She didn’t have any more time to fret for Gina, kneeling beside her, brought her lips against hers and Jody responded by shaking. She wasn’t revolted, didn’t feel any discomfort or considering this was Gina, didn’t feel akin to incest. Instead, she felt so fucking aroused, and she didn’t resist or protest as Gina began planting kisses down her neck before cupping her breasts.

“Gina,” she moaned almost unable to think as Gina placed a finger on her lips.

“Shh,” Gina giggled “it’ll be amazing, trust me.”

Jody couldn’t believe what was happening, Gina her best friend and the woman she adored the most was pulling down her panties and gazing lustfully at her legs. Jody didn’t shove Gina aside as she thought she would, but instead she surprised herself by spreading her legs wide open. Allowing her best friend to bring her nose up against her pussy and inhale it with satisfaction.

God, this was like a dream, she never ever saw this happening.

Jody wasn’t prepared when Gina’s tongue found her clit and her fingers worked on her labia.

“Gina!” Jody screamed.

She rarely had her boyfriends, go down on her and most of them were crap anyway. But this? This was in another league, Gina’s skill was…oh….

“I’m not a lesbian,” Jody told herself “I’m straight, there’s no way I’d be turned on by this, this is absurd…this is…”

But soon she was a squirming, moaning wreck, her fingers pulling at the mattress. Sweating too, with her short hair plastered to her forehead, gaping as Gina brought her to earth shattering orgasm again and again.

Finally, Gina relented, and Jody let out a long-drawn gasp. She gazed blankly up at the ceiling as she, waited for the world to stop spinning. Then as she sat up, she saw Gina licking her fingers clean and acting bashful in that cute way only Gina could.

“You like?”

Jody was struck not just by Gina’s beauty but her sweetness and sincerity so then without worrying and just letting her feelings take over, Jody leaned over to Gina who was muttering stuff like “I’m sorry I did this! I’ve wanted you for so long but if you don’t feel…”

And Jody silenced her with a kiss. Driving her hands over Gina’s body, cupping her breasts and squeezing her ass as Gina made cute little moans.

She had to admit, caressing another woman’s body was a real turn on. More then she’d ever thought was possible.

No sense of shame, no unease but desire, she cared about Gina more than anyone and Christ almighty how she wanted her.

Breaking off their kiss with a soft pop she whispered into Gina’s ear: “It’s my turn.”

And she damn well made sure that Gina had as great a time as she did. Flinging the blushing woman onto the mattress and laying kisses down her neck, working on her wonderful breasts, biting and twisting at the nipples before journeying south.

She was going to do it, wasn’t she? Jody was going to eat another woman’s cunt for the first time. Would it be gross, would she be lousy at it? As she inhaled Gina’s strong and seductive aroma, she felt a little light-headed before letting her tongue gingerly slathered over Gina’s sacred region. God watching Gina, moan loudly gave Jody confidence. This was the sexiest thing she had ever experienced.

“More,” panted Gina “give me more. Oh god!”

The sight of Gina, biting her lower lip as her pussy erupted was hot. Fucking hot and so heart-warming. Plus, when Gina looked up at her friend, panting with her bright eyes, needy and so vulnerable it made something in Jody’s heart snap. She knew that that moment what she shared with Gina wasn’t just lust. It was something more.

“Jody,” Gina giggled “you sure that was your first time?”

And Jody leaned over and kissed her friend. Breasts pressing against each other, tongues intertwined. The heat, the happiness, the blissful lightheaded feeling…

Neither wanted this moment to end.

Breaking off Gina, gulped and said, “So um you want to do it a little more.”

Jody laughed a deep throaty laugh. The first time she had laughed so sincerely in a long time.

“We’ve barely begun.”

* * *

The morning light found the pair lying together, relaxed and holding hands.

“Gina,” Jody muttered “you okay.”

Gina nodded but there was something in her manner, which spoke that no, she was not.

“What’s wrong?” insisted Jody.

Gina fretted with a tear forming in her left eye.

“I’m sorry I did this. I just had to know what it was like to be with you. Even if for a single night, but there’s an antidote…it’ll fix you that is if you want to…um…”

Jody smiled and hushed Gina with a soothing kiss.

“It’s alright,” she explained “I’m happy.”

“Huh?”

Jody stroked Gina’s hair and smiled at her. She adored Gina more than anyone else and now after last night why would she ever think about going back to guys?

“Gina,” she said “this was liberating. Before I thought sex was something disappointing but with you, Christ I finally see what everyone is talking about. I had more fun with you then any man I’ve ever been with.”

And as she kissed her lover, Jody grinned at Gina’s flustered but excited face.

“You mean so much to me, Gina. And I can’t thank you for opening up a whole new world.”

Gina, sweet, beautiful Gina, smiled as tears trickled down her cheeks and Jody kissed them away.

“Oh Jody,” she purred.

They didn’t say anymore but why would they? Some things don’t need to be explained, for as Jody held Gina’s warm hand, she felt a wider, safer life, in front of her. The future didn’t seem so narrow and finite, not with her beloved Gina by her side.

And that was how two best friends became lovers.

END