The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: Hi there, and thank you for checking this story out! If you’re enjoying my tales of mind control, you can check out my work of other varieties (which usually include minor mind control themes as well) at my Hentai Foundry page, where there are also 3D rendered images to go with them. And if you want to support my work, get previews for upcoming releases, and see my weekly CYOA series, you can find me at my SubscribeStar page!

The Human Doll Program

Chapter 1 — Activation Complete

“Kimiko! Where are you going?”

“Ugh, John, don’t call me that! And I’m going to the demonstration, with Lindsay and my friends. Don’t you remember me telling you?“

John Redmond looked up from his tablet, where he was browsing the day’s news, to see his stepdaughter walk out of the kitchen. She has a bag on her back, and a wooden protest sign in one hand. In contrast to John’s fairly average appearance (white, 6′ 2″, bald, still in fair shape for his age), Kim is a short girl of Asian heritage, with pale skin, and dyed blue hair styled with an undercut. In fact, Kimiko Taylor looks a lot like her mother did at that age, whose surname she kept even after John married her.

Not that John’s ex-wife was around anymore, nor was Kim’s biological father. Still, he was a responsible man, and took her daughter into his home, at least until she graduated high school in a few months. A time which the strident young woman is vocally looking forward to.

“Anyway, I’ll be staying at hers tonight, and going straight to school tomorrow. I’ll see you around!”

“Wait, the... a protest!? Kimi... Kim, you know I don’t like you going to those things. And you said you’d help me out with the housew—“

The sound of a door slamming, just after a showing of the girl’s middle finger, is all that answers John’s concerns. Still, Kim is an adult, and John thinks she needs to learn to make her own mistakes. Turning back to his tablet, John scrolls past an advertisement for new Human Dolls, the subject of his stepdaughter’s protest today.

He understood why she was going, at least. While he was nowhere near their largest proponent, John did see the merits of not rocking the boat, something which sparked many an argument with Kim.

* * *

In the 2020’s, an odd phenomenon started to become clear. Birth rates were dropping worldwide, but... only of men. Women were still born just as much, but now there was an almost 80:20 split at birth.

The Women’s Societal Service Act (2042) was a controversial piece of legislation which, in short, made it legal for a government body to forcibly enlist women into the Human Doll Program. A small percentage are randomly selected between the ages of 18 and 30, unless they are married with children, fill certain occupations (such as doctors, teachers, and the like), or have medical exemptions.

A deferment can also be bought, for a considerable sum of money, of course. As is the way of government. But for the vast majority of people that are selected, there’s no way out. They’re fitted with specialised ‘Doll Collars’, which can completely control their body and mildly influence their mind, before being sold off to interested parties.

Originally only affordable to rich men and women, ownership has broadened over the course of the program. These Human Doll owners then do what they please with their new property. Because once these girls have been selected and collared, they become Human Dolls, and are products like any other, able to be bought and sold, or modified to their owner’s whims. Ostensibly as home helpers, or social companions, it’s widely known that these Dolls are mostly used for sex.

* * *

Walking down a street near her school, which she’s walked down hundreds of times before, Kim can’t help but frown as she passes a shop window. It’s a shop which has been there for a few months now—a Doll Store. A brick and mortar establishment, where you can walk in and ‘meet’ some Human Dolls, before buying them. It’s laid out almost like a car showroom, except instead of the latest SUV in the window, there are Human Dolls.

Real people. At least, that’s what Kim believes. Her protest was an anti-Doll one, outside one of the larger stores toward the city centre, waving signs and chanting slogans, and generally just trying to show that there are still decent people in the world.

Pausing for a moment, she looks up at one of the Dolls in their display box, reminiscent of old Barbie doll boxes. Except life size, and containing a cute girl, not much older than Kim herself. Shivering a little, she turns to continue toward school, only to come face to face with a stern looking woman in a dark business suit.

“Ah, Miss Taylor, is it?”

Startled from her reverie, Kim freezes in place, suddenly nervous. She didn’t see this woman approach, and is a little wary about speaking to strangers, despite the confident face she usually puts on.

“Y-yes, that’s me. Is there... um, anything I can help you with?”

Absently fiddling with the edge of her tartan school skirt, Kim holds her rucksack strap tightly with the other in case she needs to run. Once she confirms her identity, the woman in front of her nods, before pulling out a folded sheet of paper and handing it to the girl.

“You can call me Officer Hargreaves, and I’m with the Human Doll Program. You’ve been randomly selected in the latest draft. If you’d like to come with me, we can—”

But Kimiko Taylor isn’t listening to what the woman is saying. She’s just staring down at the document in front of her, the document which designates her as a Human Doll. As property of the state, and then whoever buys her. Her hands shaking, and a yawning pit in her stomach, she suddenly drops the paper, turns around, and starts sprinting away.

“—fair compensation will be dispensed to—oh, for crying out loud...”

Letting out a long-suffering sigh, Officer Hargreaves rolls her eyes before drawing a taser from her armpit holster, and carefully taking aim.

* * *

Tuesday morning comes, and with it, a knock at the door. Putting down his tablet, which he’s reading today’s news on, John gets up to answer it, muttering under his breath. He’s not much of a people person, all told, and certainly doesn’t enjoy getting disturbed during his morning coffee.

But when he opens the door, a delivery man is standing there, holding out a tablet of his own for John to digitally sign.

“Morning! Package for a Mr John Redmond? Apparently, you won the raffle!”

Confused, and still not fully awake, John looks at the cheerful man for a long moment, before shrugging and placing his thumb on the tablet. A raffle? He didn’t remember entering a raffle. It’s only when his ‘package’ is unloaded from the truck that he realises he misunderstood.

It wasn’t a raffle. It was the raffle. The city’s monthly Societal Service Assistance Raffle, technically, where a random male citizen below a certain income threshold receives a freshly drafted Human Doll.

“Ohhh, no, that’s... no, I, my stepdaughter would kill me if I got a...“

Waving his hands, John reaches for the tablet again, but it’s too late. He’s signed for it, and is now the legal owner of the occupant of the box being wheeled out to him.

“Right then! Where do you want it?”

It turns out that, when faced with an embarrassed, stuttering, middle-aged man, the Human Doll delivery men just leave the specialised transport container in his living room. They’re all knowing smiles and pats on the back, obviously pleased on John’s behalf, but they soon leave him alone with his new... possession.

“Shit. This is... fuck! Can I... can I even return it?”

Questions like that don’t do any good, though, as John looks over the container, hesitant to open it. Stepping closer, he only now notices the writing beneath the blurred plastic window.

Hi, my name’s Kimiko!

“It even has the same name as her!”

At that moment, John realises something. He hasn’t seen Kim since she left on Sunday afternoon, to go to the protest. She’d been staying at her friend’s house that night, and it’s not unusual for her to do that again without texting. But still, he hasn’t heard from her.

Suddenly unable to wait any longer, John presses a button on the side of the container, which unblurs the window and reveals the Human Doll inside.

“Kim...”

Standing there, eyes closed with a neutral expression on her face, was his stepdaughter. Her hair was longer now, back to its natural black, and her piercings had been removed—and of course, she had a Doll Collar around her neck, and a barcode identification tattoo on her chest.

But otherwise, it was the exact same Kim that he’d seen only a few days before. Except she hadn’t been completely naked back then.

Blushing deeply, John turns away, trying to work out what to do—he didn’t think family could ‘win’ each other, so it’s a situation he’s never imagined could happen. But not a zero chance, as is evident from the box sitting in front of him, probably due to their ‘step’ relation.

He could return her. Or resell her! A cute girl like Kim would probably go for a lot.

Shaking his head, John banishes thoughts like that. While owning his stepdaughter as a Human Doll is certainly uncomfortable, it must be better than the only alternative—a random stranger buying her.

“Maybe I can give her something like a normal life...”

With his mind made up, John steps forward, and opens the container.

A low hiss sounds, as the door slowly levers outwards, fully revealing the girl inside. As it does so, a jaunty electrical tone plays, and the collar flashes briefly, followed by a tinny computer-generated voice.

“ACTIVATION COMPLETE. HUMAN DOLL POWERING ON.”

Then Kim’s slanted eyes flicker open, looking about a little groggily as she wakes up, obviously confused to begin with. Stepping forward, she steadies herself on the box, and John steadies her arm to let her get out.

“Uh... wait, John? What h-happened? There was a... a lady from the Doll Program, and she...”

As the girl remembers that, remembers falling forward onto the sidewalk as taser darts jabbed into her back, she visibly pales. Then, as if realising she’s nude in front of her stepfather, she pulls away from him, covering herself fearfully.

“What the fuck? John, I thought I was a—”

One hand reaches up to her neck, and brushes against the Doll Collar, a black strip with ‘HUMAN DOLL’ lit up on the front, with a silvery metal border. Then she looks over at the transport crate, with ‘HUMAN DOLL(tm)’ written clearly on the side. And she fully realises what’s happened.

“You... you bought me?!“

John shakes his head wildly, gesturing with his arms, to try and head off whatever argument Kim is obviously rearing up to give.

“No. No! I randomly won you in the, ah... the raffle. You know, the raffle.“

Kim’s eyes narrow a little at that, almost suspicious, but it’s certainly better than the incoherent rage she was about to descend into. Something about being in her own house has drained most of the fear, although that’s not to say she isn’t scared at all. Anger is just a lot easier to direct at someone.

Taking a deep breath, her shoulders sag, as she tries to calm down, take stock of the situation. Seeing that she’s not about to bite his head off, John does the same, before making a suggestion.

“Why don’t you go upstairs and get dressed, huh? Then we can talk it out.”

Neither of them notice a light at the back of the Doll Collar flash, interpreting the command. But Kim would’ve done as John said even without the Collar, so it doesn’t do anything else, and she retreats up to her room to find something to wear.

* * *

A little while later, with everybody now dressed, and some explanations given, John and Kim are sat in the living room. A little awkwardly, as Kim starts to fiddle with her newly regrown hair.

“Ugh... I liked that colour, too.”

They’re interrupted by another sound, one which had been repeating since Kim was removed from the box.

“PLEASE REGISTER APP TO BEGIN CALIBRATION.”

Huffing a little at the robotic voice, Kim crosses her arms, still in a foul mood. For obvious reasons.

“I don’t think that’s going to stop, John. We should probably do it, just to keep it quiet.”

While being the property of your stepfather isn’t exactly high on Kim’s list of things she wanted to happen, the logic that John presented makes sense. Isn’t it better that it’s him, instead of being bought by a random pervert with yellow fever?

Ideally, John would be able to buy out her enlistment, but those fees are set at prohibitively expensive levels, for obvious reasons. So, with little choice in the matter, John gets out his phone to try and find the app. Which has apparently already downloaded itself, and it shows some rudimentary controls and information.

Aside from basic medical data, though, there doesn’t seem to be much on offer—yet. Beneath buttons which apparently put the Doll in sleep mode, or order it to return to its owner, there is a large notice, prompting the Doll Owner to begin calibration.

“Well, uh... here goes, I guess?”

What follows is a rather odd sequence of instructions, given on the phone screen for John to follow. Most of those instructions consist of commands to give to Kim, which she isn’t very happy about, but they’re innocuous enough. Things like lifting an arm, holding in place for ten second, then snapping her finger. Odd, but not what most people think of when it comes to Human Dolls.

“CALIBRATION STAGE ONE COMPLETE. CONTINUE TO STAGE TWO?”

A little out of breath from the not-quite callisthenics, Kim just shrugs, giving a slight nod. So far, John has been treating her pretty much like normal—with neither of them comfortable in this situation, it seems like the best option. So, he presses the screen of his phone, and the next instruction appears.

“Um... this is... Kim, can you, uh... get undressed for me?”

Her eyes open wide, an almost scared look flitting across her face, as her body immediately responds to the order, lifting the t-shirt over her head to reveal her plain bra.

“John! Is that seriously what it fucking says? Are they... is this what the next level is like?”

It doesn’t take long for her to fully strip down, nude again, aside from the irremovable Doll Collar. Like last time, Kim blushes, a scowl on her face as she covers her crotch and chest. Looking down at his phone, quite studiously not at his stepdaughter’s body, it seems that the next set of calibrations has a bit more interaction. Intimate interaction.

“Uh... we don’t have to do this! Not right now, at least, you can get dressed again.”

Backing out of the calibration, John keeps his eyes on the screen while Kim puts her clothes back on, and a notification pops up.

CALIBRATION LEVEL ONE COMPLETE! Come to any Doll Store to pick up your Human Doll Starter Pack.

Looking up at his stepdaughter, confused and annoyed, John sees this as a chance.

“Say, Kim—how would you like to try and get some answers?”

* * *

Half an hour later, the two of them walk into the Doll Store, a place that neither of them had been before. Kim had been outside a few of them, at protests and rallies, but she never thought she’d walk through the doors.

Especially not as a Doll.

Walking up to a free counter, a chipper young man in a polo shirt smiles at them. Or more accurately, he smiles at John, completely ignoring Kim.

“Good morning, sir! I can see in the system that you’re able to pick up your Human Doll Starter Pack. Is that what you plan on doing today, or are you here for a different service?”

Kim takes a moment to look around, leaving John to talk. There are a few other people here, despite it being late morning on a Tuesday, and it’s extremely obvious who is a Doll or not, even without the usually-visible Collars.

One man on his own browses shop models, who are made to pose, model clothes, and say degrading phrases, all to try and entice a sale. It’s clear that, if she hadn’t been selected as the raffle prize, that is likely what Kim would be doing right now.

A customer at another desk is a chubby guy, probably in his early twenties, publicly groping a platinum-blonde woman wearing a tight pink dress. Her figure doesn’t seem particularly natural, nor do her impossibly plump lips—which she seems happy to press against her owner’s when he orders her to, in a sloppy display of affection.

There are more ‘couples’, with an outwardly happy girl, and an equally happy man. Like most of the Dolls that Kim has seen over the years, it’s usually impossible to tell if a Human Doll is actually enjoying herself. But who would, in that situation?

“I’m telling you, sir, that won’t be possible. Now if you’ll continue to my colleague, we can measure and dress your Doll for its Starter Pack.“

There’s something about the man’s tone which brings Kim’s attention back to the conversation. John is obviously a little frustrated, but he lets out a sigh at that answer. It’s obvious he’s not going to get anywhere.

Gesturing for Kim to follow him, he walks around the desk and towards an odd booth at the back of the room.

“Sorry Kim. I tried to argue that I should be able to release you, as I, uh... own you now. But apparently I’m not allowed, and they’ll just send you to someone else if I don’t accept you.“

It’s not particularly welcome news, but is also what they expected. So instead, they just decide to pick up the Starter Pack, and head home. At the booth they were directed to, a woman attends to it, and she already has a cardboard box out with colourful writing on the side, identifying it as said Starter Pack. Half full already, she gives John a wave, before looking over at Kim with a smile.

“Oh, well ain’t it just adorable! You got real lucky if you got it in the raffle, you guys are usually a little disappointed, seein’ as they can’t choose their own Doll an’ all. Do you wanna order it into the Doll Dresser, so’s I can get it all measured up?“

Something that’s becoming annoyingly clear to Kim is the fact that all of the employees in the store refer to her as an ‘it’. In wider society, ‘she’ is also widely used, but all official employees and literature refer to Human Dolls as objects. Kim knew that beforehand, but it’s still not nice to hear.

“Okay then? I mean, we’ve already got plenty of clothes for her, but... more free clothing can’t hurt, I guess. In you get, Kim.”

Doing as she’s told again, she only has a few moments of unease before the door shuts, and the Doll Collar puts her into sleep mode.

Outside, while the ‘Doll Dresser’ measures his Doll, the attendant is showing John the contents of the Starter Pack. Along with the clothes which will be dispensed in a minute, there’s a week’s worth of specially formulated canned Doll Food, a small set of makeup, some sex toys (which John promptly ignores), a small bottle of Doll vitamins, and a needle-less syringe of something called ‘Invigarol’.

This last one was less clear in its function, but apparently it affects and enhances a man’s stamina, refractory period, and various other sexual attributes. Another thing which John decides to ignore—thankfully made easier by a chime, indicating that Kim has been measured.

As it sounds, the attendant looks up excitedly, before bringing out a tablet, with a list of about a dozen outfits that are apparently included. Most of them don’t sound very appropriate.

“Ah, super! Now, what do you wanna dress her in first? My personal fave on here is... ooh! I haven’t seen ‘China Doll’ before! We don’t get too many Asians brought in, but ‘Daddy’s Girl’ is also super cute. What d’ya want?“

It seems that the clothes Kim came in are no longer available, and John now has to decide on how to dress his stepdaughter. Shivering involuntarily at the last option that the woman suggested, he looks through and decides on something else instead.

“How about, uh... ’Schoolgirl Blues’?”

* * *

Walking out of the Doll Store, John has the Starter Pack in his arms, and Kim walks right beside him, feeling humiliated.

Instead of the loose t-shirt and pants she’d been wearing before, the petite teen is now in a skimpy blue Japanese school uniform, or ‘seifuku’. It’s paired with knee-high socks and blue high heels, which just serve to show off how short the skirt is. To top it all off, Kim has some light makeup, accentuating her cute features, and her hair is pulled into a pair of high pigtails.

“Did you... seriously... have to dress me... like this?“

Blushing just as much, if not more, John looks over at her with an apologetic expression.

“I’m... I’m sorry, Kim! It seemed like a normal option and, well... you’ll have to wear it until we get home, I guess. Do you want me to pick up some fast food on the way?”

Mollified a little by the thought of something to eat, Kim just nods in response, fingers clenched around the bottom of her skirt. Despite being annoyed about John putting her into her current outfit, she does not want him knowing that it didn’t include underwear.

Getting back to the car, Kim keeps her legs firmly together, staying quiet while John orders at the drive-through. Ignoring the stares she gets from the workers at the window, she hungrily grabs a fry from the bag, eager for some comfort food. Except...

“PLEASE COMPLETE CALIBRATION LEVEL TWO BEFORE FEEDING ANY NON-DOLL FOOD TO YOUR DOLL.”

The sound of the Doll Collar is loud in the car, as Kim’s hand is frozen in front of her face. She almost looks like she’s about to cry, before slowly putting the fry back. Seeing how crestfallen she is, John rubs her shoulder reassuringly, trying not to notice how soft her hair is, as it brushes against his arm.

“Um... I g-guess we should do that when we get home, then?”

Kim nods again, not looking forward to it. Hopefully her chicken nuggets will still be warm by the time the calibration is done.

* * *

Back home, John unpacks the car in awkward silence, with Kim very deliberately keeping her skirt down. She knows what’s going to happen soon, remembering the first order from the level two calibrations, but something about wearing a skirt with no panties feels more vulnerable than just being naked.

After a few minutes of nervous movement and unneeded tasks, Kim speaks up to try and break the ice.

“So, should we just get it over and done with? I’m getting pretty hungry...”

Almost startled by the sound of her voice, John looks up from where he was repositioning a lamp, then chuckles a little as he realises how silly the situation is. He still thinks of this as a temporary setback, even if intellectually he knows there’s little hope of getting Kim out of it. Just making her as comfortable as possible—which includes eating real food.

“Okay, okay. Let’s, uh... let’s get started. Undress.”

Looking away while she does so, it’s quite obvious once she’s out of the fetish-y outfit that there wasn’t any underwear involved. But right now, John is just trying to focus on getting this done, as he continues to watch the instructions on his phone.

“Uncover yourself. Smile. Stand in a comfortable position. Repeat... um, repeat after me: ‘good morning, sir. Can Kimiko get you anything?’”

That last command creates an odd sight. His recalcitrant stepdaughter, usually so independent, standing there with a smile on her face and referring to herself by her full name, which she doesn’t like. But also, it’s the sight of an attractive young woman, showing off her slim, hairless body, and that has an effect on John—especially as the orders for her to speak continue.

“Now repeat it cutely. Now enthusiastically. Now... flirting. Now um... n-now repeat it s-seductively.”

More instructions follow, and John soon finds his hands gently caressing Kim’s body. Running over her petite breasts, pinching her nipples, before tilting her head back and kissing her. Quite chastely, and briefly, but still on the lips. And all through this, Kim is smiling and holding still, as if she’s perfectly happy with what’s going on.

Just like the Dolls at the store.

John knows she can’t be enjoying it, though, so he tries to get it done as efficiently as possible. Skipping optional steps, like ‘French kiss for 5 minutes’, or ‘slap the Doll’s face’. Until an order comes which makes him pause for a moment.

But he can’t stop now. So, gently, hesitantly, John runs his hand down Kim’s velvet smooth torso, and presses his fingers against her soft, innie pussy. To John’s eyes and fingers, it seems like the most perfect one he’s ever seen, and it’s even a little bit moist, as he’s instructed to slide a finger between the lips.

“This is... I... I’m sorry, Kimiko...”

Exploring it a little more, the girl underneath his fingers is definitely getting a little wetter, probably just a physical response from the touching. The next order, hopefully the final order, is a natural progression. But still, John hesitates for a moment, before starting to rub.

On the screen in front of him, are four words.

‘BRING DOLL TO ORGASM’

He didn’t want to see that instruction, of course. But still, there’s a stirring in John’s pants, as he pleasures this cute girl, her eyes starting to glaze a little. It’s not something that John’s done for quite a while, but he always thought he was a bit of a fingering connoisseur in his younger days.

Kim’s getting really wet now, and if the daughter in anything like the mother...

“Ahn...”

She lets out a breathy moan, involuntary, the sort the Collar can’t stop her from doing. Or, at least, it doesn’t stop her. Pushing a finger into her hole, it’s tight, and there’s some resistance. Her hymen. Which means Kim is still a virgin.

Swallowing heavily, John tries not to think about that, trying to focus on the task at hand, instead of the panting girl. It doesn’t take much more effort, expertly rubbing and stroking, before Kim finally cries out in orgasm.

“NNNGH~!”

And with that, John can let go, turning away to let his stepdaughter catch her breath.

“Y-you can go now, Kim. Have a shower, and... and put some of your old clothes on. Then you can eat.”

Wordlessly, she walks off to do just that. Her mind, for its part, is whirling just as much as John’s. Her stepdad just fingered her, to a climax. A really good one, embarrassingly, all while she couldn’t say anything. A shower is definitely needed.

Meanwhile, downstairs, John looks at the phone again, to thankfully see that the level 2 calibration is complete. And the level 3 is now available. Closing the app, John decides not to do that one.

* * *

One week later, the situation in the Redmond household has reached an equilibrium, of sorts. John works from home, and Kim can’t go back to school, but they still mostly avoid each other. Try to forget what happened on their first day as Human Doll and Owner.

Kim lounges around, reading, playing video games, and browsing the internet. At least, browsing sites which don’t have a Doll Lock, which also prevents her from posting to social media, or even sending emails.

Still, it’s a tolerable existence, as John fruitlessly researches ways to get Kim’s status revoked.

It’s a situation in equilibrium, and that balance is upset again, by another knock on the door. John answers it again, but this time he’s a little confused to see a lady standing there—wearing her own Doll Collar, except this one has a gold border. She’s a striking black woman in a revealing business suit, with plump red lips, and shoulder-length curls.

Showing an ID card on her phone, she gives John a smile.

“Good morning! You must be Mr Redmond. I’m here on behalf of the Societal Service Assistance Raffle, to carry out an inspection. Make sure that you’re getting proper use out of your new Human Doll, and that we don’t need to award it to someone else instead. Can I come in?“