The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: Hi there, and thank you for checking this story out! If you’re enjoying my tales of mind control, you can check out my work of other varieties (which usually include minor mind control themes as well) at my Hentai Foundry page, where there are also 3D rendered images to go with them. And if you want to support my work, get previews for upcoming releases, and see my weekly CYOA series, you can find me at my SubscribeStar page!

The Human Doll Program

Chapter 2 — Further Instructions

Standing at the door for a long moment, John gapes a little, obviously unprepared for whatever this is. An inspection, the lady... the Doll said. And also, that if John isn’t getting ‘proper use’ out of Kim, she could be given to someone else instead. Unable to send her away, he just stands to one side.

“Um, sure! Come on in, let me just go and get her... it, go and get it.“

Walking inside and through to the living room, appearing calm and confident, the Doll from the Raffle organisation lifts her phone up and taps a few buttons, then stops and looks at John with a polite smile.

“That won’t be necessary, I just summoned it. You may call me Marissa, but please bear in mind that I belong to the city government, and damage to public property may constitute a felony. Ah! Is this... um, sir, is this your Doll?“

Looking up at the entrance to the room, John realises why Marissa suddenly seems concerned. Kim is standing there, dressed in a baggy sweater and formless pyjama pants. Her hair is up, she’s not wearing makeup, and her Doll Collar is set to a subtle tan colour, blending into her skin a little better.

Yawning openly, Kim looks up at the black woman, confused by what’s happening—but she did hear the tail end of what Marissa had been saying.

“John? Is, uh... is everything okay?”

What’s more, she was obviously asleep until woken by Marissa, and addressed her Owner by his first name. Both of those would be normal for an 18-year old girl, but definitely not for a freshly acquired Human Doll. Lifting her phone again, which is obviously connected to Kim’s Doll Collar, Marissa reads for a few moments, before pressing a button and speaking to the girl.

“Kimiko, you are to go to the bathroom, have a shower, and wash your hair. Leave it down after drying, and put some light makeup on, before dressing in your...”

She pauses for a moment, scrolling through a list, and Kim and John share a nervous glance. They were not expecting something like this, for someone to actually show up at their home and start judging how the resident Human Doll was being treated.

Kim has gotten used to, well, not being a Doll. The orders last week, when she was first drafted, had been humiliating and a little overwhelming at the time. But she’s now had a few days to come to terms with her situation and doesn’t like whatever this woman is doing.

“...your Pretty PJ’s outfit, which you should have in your Human Doll Starter Pack. Once all that is done, come downstairs to receive further instructions.“

Wanting to stay where she is, question her stepdad on what’s going on, her efforts are fruitless. The Doll Collar has an iron grip on her body, and despite her resistance, she does just as commanded.

As soon as Kim leaves the room, Marissa rounds on John with a stern look. Not quite angry, as that would be inappropriate for a Doll, but it’s still clear that she’s not impressed so far.

“Mr Redmond, might I remind you that there are many men who would pay a lot of money to be in your position? I know that you won Kimiko in the Societal Service Assistance Raffle, but that doesn’t mean you can neglect it.“

Placing emphasis on ‘neglect’, a bit of vitriol creeps into Marissa’s tone, obviously not happy with a Doll Owner who doesn’t make use of his Doll. Either that, or she’s programmed to act like she’s unhappy. In this situation, there’s not much difference.

“From connecting to its Doll Collar, I can already see that you’ve only provided one orgasm to it—which is your prerogative as a Doll Owner, and I wouldn’t judge you for orgasm denial. But it hasn’t provided any to you! Do you have an explanation for that?“

Blushing heavily at that last implication, John looks away nervously, unsure whether he should share his and Kim’s relationship. But in the end, it comes down to the same logic as before—it’s either this or lose her to someone else.

“Kim... uh, it is... was? My stepdaughter.“

* * *

Twenty minutes later, Marissa and John are back in the living room, after she had to go and make a phone call. The new piece of information had thrown the older Doll for a loop, and she had to get some more information before proceeding, but when she re-enters the house, she looks a little more sympathetic

“Okay, I can understand your hesitation now. I’ve looked into it, and you are actually the designated recipient of her next-of-kin compensation, but you’re also not technically related. You never adopted her, after all, and you’re not currently married to her mother—so there’s no legal relation between the two of you, and we don’t have any problems.”

John holds his tongue, although it’s clear that he doesn’t quite agree about there being no problems. Even if the government doesn’t agree, Kim is still family to him. Sighing softly, Marissa glances down at her phone, before typing for a few seconds, and then looking up again.

“Look—I can’t leave you like this, but it’s obviously not a normal case. Usually I would just give a warning that if you don’t start fucking her... it... then it’ll be taken away. But you knew Kimiko before its draft, so this is obviously more difficult, and I’ll give you some help.“

“Oh, uh, thank you! I guess?”

Smiling again, after being worried by Marissa’s assessment of the situation, John sits back on the couch, relaxing back as he realises Kim won’t be taken away from him. But of course, the business-like Doll isn’t finished yet.

“First, its lifestyle needs to adjust, to one more suitable for a Human Doll. Starting from tomorrow, to give you time to prepare, it’ll only be wearing Doll Clothes, and will be fed Doll Food for at least two meals a day. Also, no more regular entertainment—it’ll get access to Doll Training and various Doll-focused streaming sites once we complete the level three calibration.”

His mouth slowly gaping, it’s all a little much for John to take in. Kim certainly isn’t going to like it, but it’s the final point that really gets him worrying—the level one calibration was normal enough, but the second level had him rubbing his stepdaughter to orgasm. What could the third entail?

“And for you, I think we’ll need a good strong dose of Invigarol.”

John is a little out of it, worrying about what Marissa is going to make Kim do. But he certainly notices when she jabs the needleless syringe into his thigh, like an EpiPen.

“Ow! What was that... for... oh, fuck...“

The response is almost immediate, as a bulge appears in John’s loose lounge pants, and his body tenses in response, a flood of arousal washing over his body. John is suddenly extremely horny, and he is not prepared for the next voice he hears.

“Daddy, I’m finished with the... wait, why the flip am I calling you Daddy? And I can’t swear?! Shoot!“

Kim has come downstairs again, looking a lot nicer than before, with her straight black hair hanging freely, her face made up, and her Doll Collar back to normal. She’s also wearing a rather skimpier set of pyjamas, consisting of a thin tank top and a pair of shorts, both pastel blue with a lacy trim.

Walking into the room as she discovers that Marissa has also implemented some restrictions in her speech, Kim suddenly freezes as she sees the position John is in—and the state of his crotch. The two of them just stare at each other, for a long moment, before Marissa clears her throat.

“Ahem! If you two are done, we can get on with the level three calibrations. Mr Redmond, if you will?”

Handing John his phone, Marissa takes a step back, to observe how he’ll interact with his Doll, now that he knows the stakes. And whether a throbbing boner might erode some of his resistance.

“Kimiko... um... kneel on the floor, in front of me.”

She does just that, although the expression on her face makes it clear how reluctant she is to get closer to her stepdad’s bulge.

“What’s going on, Daddy? I... I can only call you ‘Daddy’, and now, um...”

Taking a deep breath, John tries to ignore how his cock twitches when Kim calls him by that term. Instead, he gives her a smile which he hopes is reassuring, before reading the next step of the calibration.

“I’m sorry, Kim, but I have to do this. Now, pull my pants down, to get my... penis out.”

That really affects the novice Doll, and a scowl is starting to form on her face, before John’s pants slide down and his cock springs free—and her expression morphs into one of wide-eyes shock.

In front of her is a thick, uncut, 10-inch shaft, with plump, twitching balls to match. Even John seems surprised to see it, although neither of them say anything, as it jerks gently, and a droplet of precum starts to drip down its length. The silence is once again broken by Marissa, but in a rather less professional manner than before.

Holy shit. I think, uh... I think I might’ve overdone it a little with the Invigarol. Oh! Um, carry on.“

Pulling his eyes away from his erection, John looks at his phone for the next instruction, and lets out a sigh.

“Ahh... well, Kimiko. Now, you’re to... to wrap your hands around my cock.”

This time, the reluctance to carry out the command is as clear as day. Not quite having grown accustomed to being ordered around, Kim tries not to do it, but all she accomplishes is a slight tremble in one pinky finger.

“Please... please Daddy, no! This is... it’s wrong, I’m still a person!”

John looks away, gritting his teeth at Kim’s outcry. He knows that she hates what’s going one, and despite his surging arousal, he also dislikes it. Still thinks of her as his stepdaughter.

But then her hands make contact with his cock. Her soft, delicate hands, each one can’t even fully encompass his girth, so they have to work together, palms pressed against his warm foreskin.

“It’s okay, Kimmy, I... we have to do this. They might take you away if we don’t.“

Kim glances up at Marissa, who gives an apologetic nod, confirming John’s comment. The distaste on her face fades, being replaced by fear, as she starts to shake her head. But a new command halts even that, and this time it’s from the other Doll present.

“Kimiko, act like you enjoy following your Owner’s commands, and that you’re happy with the situation.”

It’s like a switch has been flipped. Instead of his nervous, reluctant stepdaughter between his legs, John now has a cute, eager teen. Who just so happens to look and sound exactly like his stepdaughter.

“Oh, Daddy~... your cock is so big! I’m so happy I get to touch it now!”

She hates being this way, unable to even express her emotions, but Kim suddenly has a newfound appreciation for what all the other Dolls are going through. Especially when she can feel John’s cock throb in response to her words, even as he starts to read the next order.

“Th-that’s nice...? Now, um... rub my cock, Kimiko. Rub it until I... finish.”

And the Human Doll does just that. The smile doesn’t leave her face, while her hands start to slide up and down the turgid length, drawing a breathy gasp from John’s throat. His cock is at least a couple inches bigger than previously, and he always had a strong sex drive, so Marissa almost certainly did overdo the Invigarol.

While Kim continues to stroke her stepdad’s shaft, precum dripping down to lubricate her fingers, she suddenly realises that she’s getting a little turned on as well. Not that she feels like she should be, but the warmth in her crotch is unmistakable. She feels a little ashamed, about feeling like this while doing... this... especially when she doesn’t know Marissa is causing it with her phone.

“Do you like that, Daddy? Your baby girl’s hands all over your big, Daddy-dick...”

Her words do encourage John, as much as he’s loathe to admit it, but it soon becomes clear that the Invigarol has had another effect. John’s stamina also used to be rather high, but is now enhanced enough that a simple, inexpert handjob isn’t going to make him cum. Not in a timely manner, at least. Seeing this, Marissa steps in to ‘help’.

“Okay, Kim, you can stop for now, and talk how you want again. I can see this isn’t going to work.”

Gladly releasing John’s cock, Kim bites her lip, looking away. Embarrassed, even though there’s no way her stepdad could know how wet she is right now, she’s quite happy that it seems to be over.

Until Marissa surprises them both, by removing her blazer and kneeling down beside Kim, before expertly wrapping a hand around the base of John’s swollen cock.

“The Invigarol won’t just let this fade, though. So, you’re going to have to suck him off instead! Now watch, as I demonstrate.”

* * *

Something about Human Dolls which most people don’t understand, is quite the level of control that the Doll Collars have over their bodies. It’s not just there to make sure they obey direct commands, but it also records their health, affects their autonomous responses, and—to some degree—influences their mind.

The Doll Collar can’t make a Doll think something. You can make one say that the sky is green, but internally, they’ll still know that the sky is blue.

But there are other ways, subtler ways, to affect them. The hypothalamus can be stimulated, creating a response identical to being aroused. That can be taken further, with the signals of an orgasm replicated, effectively causing one on demand. Hormone levels can be altered, making drug-free birth control, a potent fertility treatment, or gradual, ‘natural’ changes to a Doll’s figure.

The pre-frontal cortex can even be lightly suppressed, causing what is effectively a temporary reduction in a Doll’s intelligence.

Most Doll Owners just see sliders on their apps, reading ‘Arousal’, ‘Fertility’, or ‘IQ’. It’s a simplified user interface for a deviously complicated system of neurological scans and electrical impulses. And yet it works. And works well.

* * *

Whether she was born with them, or a previous owner gave them to her, one thing was clear to both John and Kim—that Marissa’s lips are perfect for sucking cock.

It was clear to them in different ways, of course. Kim could only watch, marvel as the woman’s plump red lips wrapped themselves around her stepdad’s shaft, plunging deeper than she thought possible. John had a more visceral experience, as he was left clutching the sofa, gasping and moaning while Marissa pleasured him.

But that can’t continue, not with the calibration still ongoing. A sequence which Marissa skipped forward a few steps, and which is now showing clearly on John’s phone, as the older Doll pulls away from his crotch.

“There we go! Now it’s your turn, Kimiko. Mr Redmond, you can continue with the calibration now.”

Kim looks up at him, wide-eyed. She shakes her head slightly, not wanting to do what she knows is next, even as John’s member throbs even more, closer and needier than ever. He doesn’t want to do this either, but he knows the stakes. And, which he would never admit it, he also needs to cum.

Even if it has to be his stepdaughter that causes it.

“Okay... ah... s... suck Daddy’s cock, Kimiko.“

And that’s all he needs to say, to force her to lean forward, and wrap her lips around the head of his shaft. One hand gently closes around the base, just like Marissa did, before Kim really starts to suck.

Her technique isn’t quite as refined as the inspector’s, nor are her lips quite so plush (at least not yet, says an unwelcome voice in the back of John’s head). But something about seeing her between his legs, giving him a blowjob, gives him an indescribable, deliciously taboo thrill.

Eyes fluttering, John doesn’t lose sight of the girl at his feet, while she slowly takes more of his shaft into her mouth, swirling a tongue around his glans. Still muttering in the almost-brainless way that men do while being fellated, he reaches down and strokes his Doll’s hair.

“Thaaat’s a good girl... keep going... nngh...“

It’s a wonderful feeling, despite John’s reluctance to enjoy it, but it’s still not quite enough. He’s nearly there, he just needs-

“Now suck it like you saw me doing, Kimiko. Show Daddy that you want to make him feel good.”

The change is almost immediate, although not so quick that John doesn’t notice Kim’s eyebrows crease in worry. But then all that is forgotten, forced from his mind as his Doll sucks even harder, and starts enthusiastically sliding her lips up and down his cock.

It feels amazing to John, to his sensitive, swollen shaft, and he can’t help but guide Kim’s head up and down, gripping her head instead of gently touching her hair.

Ohhh yes, that’s a... oh fuck, that feels good!“

After all that’s happened, John feels good when he lets go a little. Lets himself enjoy the blowjob, his mind wandering from the urgency of the calibration, of keeping Kim safe. Right now, all he wants is to cum. And with his Doll doing its best, it doesn’t take long before his balls start to tense, drawing up and preparing to empty themselves.

“God... oh shit... nngh~! Swallow it! Fuck!“

He holds Kimiko down on his cock, the tip a good few inches past her lips, as he finally finishes. It’s almost audible, as a fat rope of hot, thick jizz covers the Doll’s tongue, and she greedily gulps it down.

One after another, spurts of cum flood her mouth, much more than usual, another effect of the Invigarol. From the look on John’s face, it’s clear that this is an intense, almost euphoric relief. He never thought that emptying his balls down his stepdaughter’s throat would feel so good, and for just a moment, he doesn’t feel quite so bad about their situation.

But that moment passes, and as his cock twitches for the final time, John abruptly releases her, a little cum spilling out—but most of it now in Kimiko’s belly. Guilt replaces pleasure in his expression, and he can’t meet her eyes, instead choosing to check his phone. Thankfully, the level three calibration seems to be complete, from that. Clapping her hands together, Marissa is all smiles, although she seems a little in awe of John’s virility.

“Well, that was... productive. Why don’t you go and get cleaned up, Kimiko?“

She stands, a little shakily, but then realises everyone is looking at her. At her nipples poking through her top, and the obvious wet spot in her crotch of her shorts, from the arousal which Marissa caused. Blushing furiously, she practically runs to do as Marissa told her to, feeling ashamed of her reaction, and hardly believing what’s just happened.

After a pause, as John’s crotch gradually softens (still not losing much of its additional size), he lets out a soft sigh.

“You know, I’m a little surprised she... enjoyed that? Kim always used to hate the idea of Dolls—she even went to a protest, a couple days before she was drafted!”

It was just small talk, really. Something to say to break the tension, and it seems to work as Marissa holds up her phone, to show John the ‘Arousal’ slider, about halfway up.

“Aha, well... I might have helped her along a bit, but—“

In the process of sliding it down, she suddenly processes the last thing that John said.

“Wait, what did you just say? She was... she was a protestor?! That... that can’t have...”

Marissa seems pretty confused by that, for some reason. Angry, almost, although it doesn’t seem to be directed at Kim—and she also seems thrown enough to refer to Kim as a ‘she’. A little taken aback by her reaction, John gets up to fetch his tablet, opening it up to a news story from the weekend.

RADICAL YOUTHS DISRUPT UPTOWN SHOPPERS

It’s obviously playing down why Kim and her friends, fellow protesters, were there, but it does show the girl quite clearly in one of the photos. Waving her sign at the cameraman, still with her blue hair, piercings, and baggy clothes. Marissa looks at it for a long moment, before letting out a shaky sigh.

“Shit... I... you might want to hear something. But you can’t repeat it to anyone, okay? This is confidential.”

Now getting even more interested, almost suspicious, John nods, leaning in closer.

“We are... I mean, some people in the Human Doll Program, are... well, it’s meant to be completely random, right? But for some reason, we’ve been getting indications that a disproportionate number of the girls drafted have been... rebellious.“

It’s something that would make sense, in a cold logic. Getting rid of the girls who might be trouble, thereby reducing the number of dissenters. It’s also unequivocally illegal, and if it was found to be true, would create intense public backlash. The whole point of the Human Doll Program is that it’s random.

“I need to come back for a follow-up inspection anyway, so uh... I’ll look into things. We might, um... I can’t make any promises, but we might be able to get Kimiko’s draft reversed. If she helps with the investigation, and... you need to start being a good Owner! It’ll do her no good if she’s taken away before the investigation can find anything.”

Of course, John accepts.

By the time Kim comes back downstairs, after washing her face and reapplying her makeup, Marissa is gone, although the instructions she’d given still apply. The equilibrium is changing, but it might be tipping back in John and Kim’s favour.

* * *

“Huh... it looks like they decided that I should get the compensation for your, um... your drafting.“

Sitting at the kitchen table, the mood in the house has been a little awkward since the inspection the day before. John didn’t tell Kim about the possibility that Marissa raised, not wanting to get her hopes up, but it did raise his spirits a bit. That this could all be temporary, something to look back on and laugh.

“I feel a bit weird spending it on myself, so... do you want to go shopping? Maybe try and pick out some less... revealing... clothes? As you’ll be wearing Doll Clothes from now on.“

Kimiko looks up from her lunch, a nice nourishing bowl of Docile Doll brand Doll Food, from their Working Owner range. It’s the one with the lowest amount of aphrodisiac, apparently, although that amount is still not none, and they also have a mild sedative effect.

“Um... y-yeah, Daddy. I guess we... have to go out again at some point...”

She was not liking the new arrangements. For starters, dressing in Doll Clothes all the time was a nuisance, as all the ones that she’d gotten with the Starter Pack were thin, skimpy, or just plain slutty. The entertainment made available online is banal and insipid and way too sexually oriented, so Kim has mostly kept to the few paper books she has around.

But the Doll Food was the worst part so far. John had made her a nice fried breakfast that morning, but the restrictions made themselves known when Kimiko tried to have a sandwich for lunch. Instead, she’s stuck with a bowl of brown mush. It’s meant to be Beef Stew flavoured, but it looks much more like dog food.

Getting out of the house seems like a blessing, in comparison.

After finishing up her meal, and ignoring the dull warmth spreading between her thighs, Kim heads out to town with her Owner, to do some shopping at one of the larger Doll Stores, with a wide selection of Doll Clothes.

* * *

The journey is easy enough, with Kim reluctantly opting to wear her Casual Sundays look, which consists of a loose summer dress. Just the dress, quite a thin, fairly short one. It’s worn with a pair of wedge sandals, and nothing else. Still, it’s definitely one of the more conservative outfits included in the Starter Pack.

The Doll Store itself, or more accurately, the Doll Clothes Department, is pretty close to a normal department store. It’s not just clothes, of course, as there are many accessories on offer for Owners to buy for their Dolls, but it’s laid out in much the same way. Mostly pairs are browsing together, although there are a few Owners by themselves, and the rare Doll trusted out on its own.

While Kim is browsing, she’s having some difficulty finding things that actually cover her any more than her current dress—although she has found a few new sets of underwear. Doll Clothing underwear, of course, but a tiny G-string is still better than nothing.

For John, there’s a rather different problem presenting itself. Since the Invigarol injection yesterday, which caused his cock to swell up and his general virility to increase, it hasn’t exactly... decreased again. The effects seem to be more or less permanent, and he’s already finding it hard to handle his newly sized cock. Or how quickly it gets hard.

“Hmm... Daddy, do you mind if we go to the dressing rooms, so I can try some of these on?”

Kim has a few different outfits now, and John tries to ignore the pleasant feeling he gets when she calls him ‘Daddy’. Despite Marissa’s warning about treating Kim like a Doll, he still doesn’t want to force her to do anything with him, and John has decided that he’ll try to keep it to lifestyle changes only. Like the Doll Clothes—and calling her by her official name.

“Sure thing, Kimiko. You can get whatever you want.”

Grumbling under her breath, Kim doesn’t say anything about how she doesn’t want to wear any of this. After all, an openly complaining Doll might get under more scrutiny, and that could mean she’ll get shipped off to some perverted old man, who’ll make her do more than suck his cock. Shuddering a little when she remembers John making her do that, she pushes the thought away, focusing instead on getting some new clothes.

* * *

Clothes shopping ended up being less of an ordeal than John expected. If nothing else, Kim got a few new outfits, that she doesn’t seem totally dissatisfied with. But it also got his blood pumping, seeing all the other Dolls dressed even sluttier than his stepdaughter—who he very definitely was not ogling. Especially not how a little bit of her nipple was peeking out the top of her summer dress.

Getting home, John leaves his Doll to her own devices, and she wanders off to try on her new clothes, then do whatever she’s allowed to do by the restrictions. For his part, John tries to be subtle about running up to his bedroom, before freeing his cock.

“Oh, fuckfuckfuck, that’s... that’s not good.”

It’s hard, almost painfully so, and doesn’t seem like it’ll be going away very easily. Not quite as severe as when he first got injected, but it’s still a relief to finally be able to grab his cock and jerk it, bringing himself to a...

Humming, a little confused, John changes position. Rubbing himself a little harder, he...

He can’t cum. Refocusing his mind, he tries to think about the girls he saw in the Doll Store today. A goth with big tits, trying on a tiny skirt for her Owner. A spunky redhead, happily walking hand-in-hand with hers. A blonde bimbo, not even caring that there’s a strand of cum dripping from her chin.

Still masturbating as hard as he can, John’s mind starts to wander, as the relief of orgasm is still out of reach. He thinks about Kimiko in that summer dress, then imagines her lounging on his bed, wearing the lacy underwear she bought at the store.

Then the image of his stepdaughter kneeling between his legs, milking a hot, heavy load of jizz from his balls.

As shameful as it is to fantasise about, it’s the closest he can get to cumming—but it’s still not enough. Frustratingly, John is still all pent up, and he knows that due to the Invigarol, he’s not going to be able to orgasm without...

“Kimiko? Come here... come here and s—”

Abruptly stopping mid-sentence, John realises what he was about to do. Suddenly panicking as he hears Kim approach, he scrambles for something else to say, painfully aware that he can’t, he just can’t, order her to do that. Not again.

“See if we have enough clean towels?”

There’s no answer immediately, but the airing cupboard audibly opens, before Kim calls back through.

“We’re all good, Daddy!”

It’s barely been one day, and he’s already nearly repeated yesterday’s... incident. Pulling on a robe, John opts for a cold shower instead, but he already knows it’s not going to be much help. And that this situation just got a lot more difficult.