The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: Hi there, and thank you for checking this story out! If you’re enjoying my tales of mind control, you can check out my work of other varieties (which usually include minor mind control themes as well) at my Hentai Foundry page, where there are also 3D rendered images to go with them. And if you want to support my work, get previews for upcoming releases, and see my weekly CYOA series, you can find me at my SubscribeStar page!

The Human Doll Program

Chapter 3 — Standard Operating Procedure

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIMIKO!”

Blushing, and smiling despite herself, Kimiko Taylor raises a glass of beer to her friends—her first legal glass of beer, although she’s had a few before. Taking a sip, she tries not to grimace, still not used to the tang of alcohol in her mouth.

“Ugh, thanks guys... you could’ve at least called me Kim!“

She’s admonishing them, but still happy that her friends seem to care. Lindsay’s at the other end of the table, with Arthur fawning over her as usual, although Kimiko’s closest friend isn’t here yet. Looking around for a moment, the petite Asian girl is happy to spot Siobhan entering the bar, smiling sweetly at the bouncer as he looks over her ID. Not fake, as of a few weeks ago.

Walking over to the table, Kim is struck again—as she always is—by how elegant Phoebe looks. Not super into the protesting, as many of her other friends are, Phoebe is still as close as ever. Tall, leggy, with a refined Nordic face and long auburn hair, Kim can’t help but stare. It’s only a little crush, and not one she’d ever see working out, but still.

“Hey, Pheebs! Glad you could finally make it!”

Her friend grimaces a little, taking a seat beside Kimiko and grabbing the other girl’s beer, taking a deep swig before speaking.

“Happy birthday, girl! And I’m sorry, some poor girl was, uh... on the tube, and she got drafted. Right there and then, it was horrible. Shit, you can be drafted now as well, Kiko!“

Grumbling about that reminder of the other privilege that comes with coming of age, Kim doesn’t correct the only person she lets call her by that name.

“Well, the chances are tiny, so I don’t want to dwell on it. For now, let’s drink! And then maybe you want to come to the protest next week?”

Looking to the side hopefully, Kim tries to coax her friend into coming along with her but gets a wry smile for her trouble.

“Maybe someday.”

* * *

Dozing in her stepdad’s bed, reminiscing about good times, Kimiko is startled awake by John pulling the curtains open, and filling the room with sun. It feels odd to her, to not be able to even sleep in her own bed, but the list of guidelines that Marissa sent were quite clear.

“Ugh... shoot, Daddy, what time is it?”

Sighing, relatively good-naturedly, John tries not to look at his stepdaughter’s body, although he knows that he needs to be doing more with her. As a Doll. What that ‘more’ is, will have to be approached carefully.

“It’s time to wake up, Kimiko. We’re going out today. To the mall. I need to pick up some things, and I want to try something out. And, like that list says, you’re coming with me. Now get ready, would you?”

Despite the awkwardly friendly wording of the request, thanks to Kimiko’s Doll Collar, it’s anything but. So, with no choice in the matter, she gets up and walks over to her collection of Doll Clothes, eventually deciding on a rather cute romper—pale blue, and a little lacy, it’s revealing enough for the Doll Collar to allow, but not so bad that Kimiko hates wearing it.

It’s also not a skirt, so she’s not allowed panties, despite the thin, flowing material. On her feet are a pair of wedge-heeled sandals, with winding straps wrapped around her calf, and Kimiko takes a few moments to put on some light makeup and pull her hair into a neat bun. All in all, cute and carefree, perfect for going to the mall with her Owner, and a stark contrast to how she wants to dress.

Still, thinking back to all of the other Dolls that she’s seen...

“Maybe this won’t be so bad?”

Gritting her teeth, Kimiko takes a deep breath, trying to see the best in the situation. It’s not particularly easy to do so (and would be easier if she didn’t have a mild, yet constant arousal between her legs), but she manages a smile when John comes back in the room. She nervously fidgets as she presents herself for his approval, something she never would’ve done before, but which now seems of utmost important.

“H-how do I look... Daddy?”

He nods approvingly, trying not to let his gaze linger on her gentle curves, or the barcode tattoo peeking out from the airy clothing she’s wearing. Taking her by the hand, he leads his Doll from the apartment, and out into the wider world.

“You look lovely, Kimiko. Now let’s go.”

* * *

The mall itself is exactly how Kimiko remembers it. The shops are the same, the people are the same, but... the reactions are starkly different. Even before she was a Doll, as a socially conscious young woman, she didn’t quite notice how people treated them. More’s the point, how salesmen treated them.

“Come now, what sort of Doll Owner would turn down a complimentary makeover for their Doll? I mean, look—it’s obviously cute and all, but it looks like a stock model!”

John and Kimiko were stopped in the middle of the concourse by a man advertising his ‘Doll Salon’, although the shop only has a small foyer, with a single door leading further in.

Turning to look down at his Doll, John can see what the man means by what he said. Compared to most other Human Dolls, Kimiko is a little... ordinary? Attractive, even if John doesn’t want to admit it, but just about every Doll has had at least some ‘improvements’. Which, in a roundabout way, actually makes the two of them stand out even more, resulting in them being picked by the salesman.

“Well, uh... I mean, when you put it like that...“

Rubbing his neck awkwardly, John looks down at his stepdaughter, seeing the nervous fear in her eyes. But is it fear from being noticed, or from not wanting to get a makeover? Squeezing her hand in a fatherly way, he decides that it doesn’t really make any difference. If they’re going to stay together long enough for Marissa’s investigation to play out, he’s going to have to allow some unsavoury things to happen.

“Sorry, Kimiko. I’ll be back soon though, okay?”

And with a push at the small of her back, he nudges her towards the salesman, thereby handing over temporary control to him—and the control over what, exactly, her makeover will consist of.

* * *

A couple of hours later, John is making his way back to the Doll Salon, after collecting a few odds and ends. And meeting with Marissa, from the Human Doll Program, to speak about their case. According to the career Doll (whose lips John couldn’t stop thinking about around his aching cock), the work she’s doing is going well.

Working on an internal investigation into how many ‘subversive’ girls are being chosen for the Doll program, Marissa spoke to John about Kimiko’s recent activities, the protests she’s been to, and the other girls that she went with. It all seemed very professional and above-board, although still not anything worth telling his stepdaughter... his Doll about.

No need to get her hopes up if it, as Marissa emphasises, most likely turns out to be nothing. But despite how tight his pants are, and everything that he’s already done, John starts to feel a bit better about himself on his way to pick up Kimiko.

But then he spots her, and after a moment of disbelief, realises that it might have been a good idea to give the salesman some direction for this free trial. Because now, standing right in front of him, his stepdaughter looks more like a Doll than ever before.

Her hair is pulled into long pigtails, flowing down over a scandalously short crop-top, white and pink, with ‘Daddy’s Dicksucker’ written on the front. Along with that, goes a short pink skirt, tall heels, and actual kneepads. All of which is following a noticeably clear theme, topped off by a more physical change—her enhanced lips, plump and pink and glossy.

“Um... h-hiya, Daddy... what d’you th-think?”

Kimiko stands there nervously, with the salesman right beside her, watching intently for John’s reaction. Stepping closer, he brings a hand up to her face, stroking her cheek, and... pushing his thumb into her mouth. It slides in effortlessly, smoothly pushing between her pursed lips, as he looks down at her—even in heels, John feels like he towers over his Doll. No, his stepdaughter.

“Holy shit, Kimiko. This is... it’s not what I wan—... what I expected.“

Changing tune, he directs that last part at the salesman, whose smile doesn’t fade for a moment. In the relative privacy of his shop, it’s easy for John to almost drop his guard, but this man works for the Human Doll Program as well. This entire interaction is probably being recorded.

“Well no worries! How about test it out? Doll, on your knees, and apply Blowjob 17-A.”

A ripple of fear passes over Kimiko’s face, just for a moment, before her expression gives way to rapturous adoration. And John realises, in a flush of relief, that this one isn’t his fault either. He’s got no choice but to go through with this, and can therefore enjoy it guilt-free.

Mmmm... prease, Daddy... ret Kimiko sucky-sucky you big, yummy cock!“

As a wave of degrading, heavily accented Engrish spills from his stepdaughter’s mouth, John’s dick twitches, already stiffening as he opens his pants. It feels so wrong, but he knows that he’s been wanting this since the Invigarol dose left him unable to cum on his own.

This is what’s best for both of them! They keep themselves inconspicuous, making sure that Kimiko isn’t handed off to anyone that would treat her worse, and John gets the relief he’s been craving, his stepdaughter’s lips wrapped-

“Oh, fuck... that’s a good girl...“

With that finally happening, something inside him relaxes, just a little, and he hardly notices as a hand moves down to guide her head. Almost as if it were natural for him to do so. For her part, despite the outward obeisance, Kimiko is still disgusted by what’s going on.

It’s her stepfather that’s defiling her mouth, not some strange owner—and while it’s good to have him looking out for her, that still hasn’t stopped this degrading ‘makeover’ and subsequent cock-cleaning. Nor does it seem to prevent the constant, underlying, wetness between her thighs, that doesn’t seem to be fading.

Continuing with the command she was given, Kimiko’s tongue swirls around John’s shaft, the sloppy blowjob continuing with forced enthusiasm. Nothing about this is okay with her, but she still looks up at her Owner in adoration, until another hot, thick load of cum fills her mouth, and then her belly.

“Damn, uh... that was... I needed that.”

Pulling away with a wet schlop, she looks up at him, eyes slightly glazed, in a combination of arousal and irritation. But the Doll Collar doesn’t let those emotions show through, and the only reaction Kimiko can give right now is a positive one.

“Thank ’ou, Daddy!”

* * *

Back in the relative privacy of their car, away from the prying eyes of people that might report a poorly performing Doll, Kimiko can finally express herself properly. Like a typical teenage girl, she does that by crossing her arms, staring straight ahead, and frowning in silence.

Although, with her newly inflated lips, the frown becomes more of a pout.

For his part, John is at least feeling a little guilty. He took Kimiko out to try and help her acclimatise better, and as a way of showing his ‘willingness’ to treat her like a Doll, but he can’t even tell her that there’s still a chance she can be freed.

“Look, I’m... I’m sorry, Kimiko, but... uh...”

Taking in a long, deep breath, the petite Asian girl sitting beside him, sighs and uncrosses her arms. Despite everything, she knows the stakes—some of them, at least. Even if Kimiko can’t know about Marissa’s investigation, the possibility of being reassigned to an even worse Owner is still fresh in her mind.

“It’s okay. I guess. Now, can we go home, Daddy?”

A week smile tugs at John’s lips, as he feels somewhat proud of his stepdaughter’s maturity in this situation. Kind of. He did just dump a load of his cum down her throat, after all, so it’s clear that one of them is enjoying it a lot more than the other. Maybe that can be changed...

“You know what? No. How about we go out for a nice meal? Just the two of us!“

Kimiko perks up a little at that suggestion, the thought of doing something nice distracting her from the new reality. Dolls can, after all, go nearly everywhere that ‘people’ can. But also, even if she didn’t want to go, John’s phrasing made it clear that she didn’t have any choice, so the Doll Collar made sure her answer was appropriate.

“Yes please, Daddy! I’d love to!”

And so, that’s how John and Kimiko found their way to a nice fancy restaurant, which even had facilities for dressing customers and their Dolls. Automated wardrobes were functionally the same tech as a Doll Dresser, but were also a lot more pleasant for the occupants, as a human’s consciousness can’t just be paused with a signal.

That also means they’re a little slower, so by the time John reaches his table... Kimiko is waiting for him. Changed out of the humiliating ‘Daddy’s Dicksucker’ attire, the skimpy red and black dress she’s wearing is just as attractive, accentuating her slim, petite figure. With her hair pulled into a high ponytail, and a dark red on her lips, John almost does a doubletake when he spots her.

“Oh wow, um... you look... nice!”

She bites her lip nervously, her eyes darting around the room at the attention she’s getting, before taking a seat opposite John. This is a nice restaurant, and she’s determined to enjoy herself!

* * *

Forty-five minutes later, Kimiko is not enjoying herself. After a tasty starter, and her first (virgin) mojito, it seemed like the night was going well—until the Doll Collar made it clear that her starter counted as her single allowed meal of ‘people food’. For the sake of two crackers and some pâté, she’s now left with a bowl of Doll Food, while her stepfather eats his delicious smelling pasta.

Dressed in a nice shirt and fancy vest, John rubs his neck awkwardly, obviously well aware of Kimiko’s distaste for the situation.

“Ah, well... is the cocktail nice, at least?”

His Doll responds with a surly nod, then takes another long sip from the minty drink, annoyed at not being able to blunt her thoughts. Alcohol still affects her, thankfully, but the restaurant didn’t see any reason to waste rum on a Doll.

The two of them eat in silence for a little longer, with Kimiko taking tiny bites of her Doll Food while gazing longingly at John’s real food—until John says something that he might’ve been better to think about.

“Kimiko, we’ve come out for a lovely meal, and even if yours isn’t the most... appetising, I won’t have you sulking. Okay?“

The change that comes over her isn’t immediate, as the Collar interprets his command—after all, he didn’t directly say how he wanted his Doll to act instead of ‘sulking’. But in a setting like this, and dressed like that, the Doll Collar didn’t need to make too many assumptions to decide what this meal is.

A date.

“Oh! I’m so sorry, Daddy, I was just... a little nervous, you know?”

Internally, Kimiko is still in a poor mood, but her expression now says anything but. Her plump, red lips curl into a smile, and he body language shifts, almost becoming flirty, even though the man opposite her is her stepfather.

“I understand, Kimiko.”

John relaxes a little, as she seems to be getting more comfortable, but he still hasn’t caught onto quite what he’d requested of her. As he keeps on eating, he’s a little surprised to feel her heeled foot rub up against his thigh, before looking up to see his stepdaughter sliding two fingers between her lips, while exposing a nipple as well.

His eyes widen, and he leans towards her, suddenly worried about what she’s doing.

“Honey! W-what’s going on? Are you okay?”

She nods, against her will of course, and gives an even more embarrassing answer.

“Well, kinda... I just... I really wanna suck your cock again, Daddy. Can I please do that? All the other Dolls get to do that while their Owners are eating.“

Despite his enduring knowledge that this is all wrong, John still has a visceral reaction to the sultry look on Kimiko’s face. His shaft throbs in his pants, and he clenches his fists, finding it surprisingly difficult to turn her down. After all, as he looked around the room, most of the other Dolls are under tables...

“No! Sorry, just... let’s go. I’ll pay, and then we’re going home, okay? Just... please, act normally.”

* * *

Back home, after another awkward car journey, the day is nearing a close. John feels guilty for what he put his stepdaughter through, and despite the semi-public blowjob, doesn’t feel much better. The Invigarol is still affecting him pretty strongly, and after that display in the restaurant, he needed a cold shower.

Either that, or he might do something rash.

But then when he gets through to his bedroom, ready for bed, Kimiko is waiting for him—dressed in a set of skimpy pink lingerie, which the Doll Collar had obviously picked out for her. Sans panties, of course, putting her hairless little pussy on full display.

“Daddy, um... can you please m-make sure that the Collar isn’t, uh... affecting me? It’s just...“

She rubs her legs together, a little self-conscious, despite all that’s happened between the two of them. By the light overhead, John can just about make out some wetness on her thighs.

“I’m getting, uh... turned on, a lot? Like, nearly all the time. Not a huge amount, but... it’s distracting.”

John’s brow creases in worry, and he grabs his phone, checking that he didn’t leave the arousal option on by accident. But no, it’s at the ‘natural’ level, which just leaves...

“Oh! That must be the, ah... the birth control option. It’s a hormonal thing, all from the Collar with no drugs, but there is a note here that it can increase a Doll’s base arousal.”

That seems like a reasonable explanation to him, but Kimiko is looking at this new information from a rather different perspective and asks a question which John hadn’t really considered.

“Why do you need to have the birth control option on anyway, Daddy? It’s not like you even want to... um, y’know...“

That comment startles John a little, as it forces the idea into his mind, an idea which he’d been studiously avoiding. But it chafed against the gnawing arousal which has been at him since the inspection and makes him wonder... if a blowjob from his stepdaughter felt that good, how would it feel to part her legs and-

Do you, Daddy?“

His hesitation at responding to Kimiko’s comment was only made worse by him almost flinching at the direct question, and it becomes abundantly clear that he had at least been thinking about it.

“Wait, really?! What the frick, Daddy! That’s completely not okay!“

And that was Kimiko’s mistake. Because, while the Doll Collar’s ability to enforce commands and reward good behaviour has already been shown to them both, its ability to punish has not been demonstrated.

Until now, at least.

“DISOBEDIENCE DETECTED. SELECT PUNISHMENT?”

Looking back down at his phone, John is surprised by the options listed—some of them seem very severe, just for a Doll raising their voice. But he also knows that if he doesn’t punish his stepdaughter, that could raise some serious questions about how committed he is to having a Doll at all.

So, he presses the first one on the list.

“ASSUME POSITION FOR SPANKING.”

Kimiko’s eyes open as wide as they’ll go, but that’s the only reaction she’s allowed as her body stiffens, and she straightens up, ready for John to drop to one knee. Naked, after his shower, that doesn’t seem relevant at first, until Kimiko bends herself over his thigh, arms behind her back, and head down.

Which puts her stepfather’s all-too-familiar cock right in her eyeline. Which means she gets front row seats when it begins to stiffen again.

“N-now, Kimiko... you shouldn’t speak to me... to your Owner like that, you know. So...“

Taking a deep breath, he raises a hand, and then brings it down on his Doll’s rear end. She gasps softly, now allowed at least some movement, although Kimiko can’t get up. Kept firmly in place as John continues to rain down spanks, his hand lingers for a little longer after each time, fingers brushing against her soft, smooth buttocks.

It’s after about a dozen of those, with Kimiko’s gasps getting breathier and softer, that he notices something.

“Are you getting wet from this?“

Hardly thinking as his fingers slide up between her cheeks, John presses into her virginal hole, slick with even more arousal than before. That elicits a moan from his Doll, and a reaction from his own cock as well.

“You are! You... you little slut.“

John knows full well that this isn’t a fair assessment, that the Collar is probably still affecting her, but the day of inadvertent teasing, along with the still-active Invigarol, makes it hard to deny how attracted he is to his stepdaughter right now.

Putting a hand to Kimiko’s neck, he lifts her upper body while keeping the other hand between her legs, stroking away at a slow, steady pace. Her breathing is growing steadily more ragged, eyes fluttering, until...

“Yes, Daddy...”

It’s almost whispered, and neither her nor John could say whether it came from the Doll Collar, or the girl herself. But it’s just one more chip away at the man’s resolve, enough for him to take the next step—one that likely would’ve been forced on them at some point anyway.

Or at least, that’s the justification he’ll use in the morning.

“Okay, we’re done here, Kimiko. Now, on the bed.”

John’s tone brooks no argument, and his Doll stands up and quickly falls to her back on top of the duvet, with her Owner not too far behind. Leaning over her body, he gently grasps her hip to pull it closer to him, to his hip, to the throbbing member jutting forth.

It all seems so simple in this moment, just a man and a woman, a hard cock and a wet cunt, joining together in bliss.

Nnngh~... damn, that’s good...“

Beneath him, Kimiko is speechless, with indignation, shock, arousal. Her plump lips open, maybe to say something, but only a breathy gasp comes out, giving implicit permission for John to keep going.

Which he does. Shifting his weight forward, he starts to fuck his stepdaughter, throwing the consequences to the wind, and just revelling in how amazing her tight love-tunnel feels around his shaft. The two of them don’t speak, can’t speak, just communicating with their bodies as-

* * *

Nah, he’s just fucking her. Any observer would think that John is taking advantage of the situation to get some relief, pounding away at a tight, Asian slit, until he finally (after multiple climaxes on Kimiko’s part) grunts in orgasm, unloading an Invigarol-boosted ejaculation into her pussy.

Exactly how an Owner should treat his Human Doll. Which is just what John realises, in that moment of post-nut clarity, as Kimiko is still half-conscious in a haze of pleasure. He took his stepdaughter’s virginity, not because he had to, but because he wanted to.

“Ah, shit.“