The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: Hi there, and thank you for checking this story out! If you’re enjoying my tales of mind control, you can check out my work of other varieties (which usually include minor mind control themes as well) at my Hentai Foundry page, where there are also 3D rendered images to go with them. And if you want to support my work, get previews for upcoming releases, and see my weekly CYOA series, you can find me at my SubscribeStar page!

The Human Doll Program

Chapter 4 — Grassroots Advertising

Waking up on a Monday morning is often difficult, even if you usually work at home.

Mmf... oh, Kimiko, ah... y-you didn’t have to wake me up with a b—“

Before John can even finish his sentence, his Doll has pulled away, finally given permission to not do this.

“Ugh, thank you, Daddy! After last night, I... I think the Collar thought that, well—”

But John was close. Really close. And with the Invigarol still strongly affecting him, and the hazy warmth of sleep not having completely left him yet, John makes a decision. A small one, to him, but it sets a rather dangerous precedent.

“Oh, um... I didn’t mean that you should stop...“

And just like that, Kimiko’s plush new lips are back around the tip of his cock, tongue sliding under his foreskin, as she’s forced to continue coaxing a lazy, morning orgasm out of him. Her cheeks blush a deep red, as she’s hit with the humiliating realisation that this isn’t just a Collar command anymore—it’s a command from her stepdad.

Just as he unloads inside her mouth, with plenty dripping down over her chin, there’s a knock at the door, and Kimiko stiffens. Last time an unexpected visitor arrived at the house, it was Marissa, from the Societal Service Assistance Raffle, there to ensure that he was getting proper use out of his government-assigned Human Doll. John knows that he should probably go and answer it himself, but... he’s so comfortable.

“Go and answer the door, Kimiko.”

If he’d been more awake, then John might’ve thought to tell her to put a robe on or wipe her mouth first...

* * *

Padding through the house in stocking-clad feet, Kimiko’s mind is whirling, as she tries to resist the command. Well, she’s been trying to resist most of her stepfather’s commands, especially the more sexual ones, but she knows that there’s no chance of succeeding. And besides, they’re necessary, aren’t they? To keep her from being given to someone else.

But this time, she knows exactly who’s at the door. That precise rhythm of knocking is a signal, and Kimiko does not want to see this person right now, not looking like this... but the Doll Collar cannot be resisted. So, she opens the front door, to see her best friend standing there, worried expression on her face—which quickly morphs into confusion.

“Kimiko?!”

“Oh! Um... h-hi there, Phoebe...”

For a long moment, the two of them just stare at each other. Phoebe is wearing their school uniform—blue cardigan, and knee-length plaid skirt. Kimiko is wearing a set of pastel pink lingerie, with a little of her stepfather’s cum still leaking from her completely exposed pussy.

“D-do you want to come in?”

That mild offer is all it takes to shake the visiting girl from her trance, and she practically throws herself onto Kimiko, wrapping her arms around the shorter girl as a jumble of words spew forth from her mouth.

“Ohmigod, we were all so worried about you! What... I mean, I guess I kinda know what happened, but... how are you still here?!“

By the time John is up and dressed and coming downstairs to see who was at the door, Kimiko has explained, and Phoebe is fuming. Not really with John, she knows this rationally, but this isn’t a moment for rational thought, so she turns around and starts to shout at him.

“Seriously? Your stepdaughter gets delivered to you as one of those damned Dolls, and you decide you’re going to fuck her?!“

“Oh! Hiya Phoebe, uh... it’s n-not what you—”

She doesn’t calm down at all, though, and starts pacing up and down, just working herself up even more. Kimiko actually seems a little gratified by all this, glad that someone is taking this seriously—even if she’d calmed down a little since first being delivered, seeing this important part of her old life is bringing back those feelings of protest.

“Not what, John? Not what I think? Not that bad, perhaps? I mean, I... I get why you need to go along with some of it, but... why aren’t you both out there protesting? That’s where I’ll be going after this!“

NO! I don’t want you to be taken as well!“

There’s a beat.

About five seconds of silence pass, as the two girls present process that. Well, one girl and one Human Doll. John’s face falls as he realises that he gave the game away, but he’s too far gone now, and before they can ask any questions, he decides to come clean.

“Kimiko, why don’t you clean up and get dressed. This conversation is awkward enough without you, ah... on display.”

To Phoebe, at least. There’s no need to get Kimiko involved in this. Once his Doll is out of the room, John sits down with a heavy sigh, and explains the rest of the situation to Phoebe. By the time he’s finished, her anger has blown out, and she just has a sad, thoughtful look on her face.

“Look, I’m just... trying to get by, until the investigation can play out, and then I might get my... I mean, Kimiko might get her life back. That’s all.“

Phoebe frowns, rolling her eyes, and it’s obvious that she thinks that isn’t enough.

“That isn’t enough! And it’s not even, really, proof. If anything, it just makes me want to protest more!“

A wan smile comes to John’s face, as he’s confronted with the issue here. He doesn’t want this to happen to Phoebe, doesn’t want her to be unfairly or disproportionately targeted, but most importantly—doesn’t want to jeopardise his chance to free Kimiko.

“I get it. Really I do, but... what? You think we should go and investigate? Call a meeting with my contact and...“

But then his smile starts to shift into a more serious expression, and Phoebe looks more interested as well, continuing the thought as John trails off.

“And follow her. Make sure that woman is who she says she it, find out what else she’s doing! Then at least we’ll know if you’re doing the right thing.“

John nods, a genuine smile now spreading across his lips, and Phoebe starts to look a little hopeful. The moment is ended by Kimiko arriving, with a frown on her face, dressed in the same Japanese school-girl outfit as her first day. With Phoebe wearing hers, the Collar had apparently thought it was appropriate.

“Um, Daddy... w-what are you two so happy about?”

Glancing at each other, a silent understanding plays between John and Phoebe, before the Owner looks up at his Doll.

“Don’t worry, sweetie. Phoebe and I are going out for a little while—nothing to worry about, but you should stay here. While we’re out, uh... oh! You can check out some of the Human Doll training videos.”

Which should keep her occupied, and also be a permissible activity in case anybody asks about what she’s up to. Most people who leave their Dolls alone put them in Standby mode, but to John, that still feels too much like treating her as an object.

A small voice in the back of his mind asks if treating her like a sex slave is any better, but he pushes that to one side. Right now, he’s got something more important to do.

* * *

“Okay, so you said you met her at the mall last time? Do you think she’ll agree to the same place twice in a row?”

John shakes his head. While he should probably be concerned about Phoebe skipping school to help him spy on a government employee, there isn’t exactly anybody else he can ask. The two of them are sat in a fast-food restaurant, as the world around them carries on normally, unaware of their investigation into a potential conspiracy in the very fabric of modern society.

“Hmm, no... probably not. I’m thinking the park, though? Public, but relatively inconspicuous, and you’ll be able to watch from a distance, then follow her.”

Phoebe nods, sipping at her frappe, as the plan starts to come together. This wasn’t exactly how she’d been planning on spending her day, but... it sure beats algebra. And despite the shock of seeing her best friend with that Collar around her neck, it’s a little reassuring to see that she’s with her stepdad.

Even if he did still fuck her. That detail niggles in her mind, despite knowing that it was necessary, there’s something about it which bothers her more than it should. And seeing Kimiko like that, dressed in lingerie, with that dribbling down her thigh-

“You okay there, Phoebe?”

Startling out of her reverie, she nods again, and leans forwards as John gets his phone out, with a map of the park open. If this can be investigated properly, then they could get Kimiko back! But... being sat at the table with John affects something else in Phoebe, a confused, tingly part, which quite deliberately doesn’t want to look at the crotch of his loose sweatpants. No, she should be focusing on helping out her friend.

* * *

The girl Doll in question is currently busy at home, setting up her laptop, which she hasn’t used much recently. It apparently doesn’t like being accessed by Dolls, and her Owner hadn’t set up the training programs available before now. Sat on the bed she now shares with him, the laptop is (slowly) booting up in front of her.

“Ugh, this fudging thing... I don’t need training! I’m being a flipping great Doll for Daddy!“

She’s still dressed in the skimpy Japanese schoolgirl outfit, which seemed appropriate for taking lessons in, and at least covered more than the lingerie. The lingerie which John fucked her in. Absently grinding her thighs together at the memory, the Collar’s birth control function is still creating a constant low level of arousal—functionally, it’s not strictly necessary, but it’s usually seen as a feature, not a bug.

“Okay, then, let’s see what we’ve got... uh... loading? Connecting to Doll Collar. Oh fudge—“

And then she freezes for a long moment. As the program finishes loading, she’s moved into an appropriate position, sitting with her legs spread, leaning back a little. Her eyes widen for just a moment—but then the audio starts to play, and a spiral appears on-screen, as the webcam starts up...

* * *

The park is quite close by and, after a short phone call to Marissa, she confirms that she can meet John there. Apparently even government Dolls need to stay fit and healthy, and they have a little bit more independence compared to privately owned Dolls, so requesting a jog through the park won’t come across as suspicious. Which means, a little while after the call, John walks through to a slightly secluded bench to find a slightly sweaty Doll waiting for him.

“Oh, hey there John! Good to see you!”

Despite sounding innocently friendly, her gaze flicks down to the bulge in his pants, already starting to rear up after his morning ‘draining’. Her interest in that is personal, though, and she’s at least professional enough not to drop to her knees immediately. The look in her eyes makes it clear that she expects a chance to crop up anyway.

“You said something about needing to meet? The investigation is progressing fairly well, so I trust that Kimiko is okay?”

John nods his head, keeping the baseball cap low, to try and hide his presence here as much as possible. He knows that it’s likely fruitless, and anyone that really wants to know what happened could directly ask Marissa, but she’s seemed trustworthy so far. Or at least, he’s been forced to trust her.

“Mm-hmm. Yup, she’s fine. Well I mean, as fine as can be expected. Especially after... uh... no, never mind.”

Despite their planning, he hadn’t quite thought of what he’d have to actually say to Marissa, and he waves his hand to try and change the topic. But, like any well-trained Doll, she’s good at sensing what a man is thinking, but not saying. That skill is usually used to tell when a partner might want to switch from a blowjob to a rimjob, for instance, but in this case...

“Oh, you two finally had sex! Well I’m glad to hear it. That will look very good on your next performance review. Let me just...“

John exhales sharply and tries to shift his mind away from the topic, as Marissa brings her phone up again. Drumming his fingers against his leg, he starts to wonder if he should just leave right now, but something about her willingness to talk without judgment keeps him seated on the bench.

“...and it looks like you’ve initiated some training as well. Also good! But you seem... troubled. You’re worried about fucking Kimiko, aren’t you? Something inside of you still sees her as a person, quite naturally, so you feel guilty for what you did. And for how good it felt...“

Swallowing nervously, John rubs the back of his neck, not too surprised about the direction this conversation is going. Or perhaps more accurately, how close to home her words are hitting. But this might be his best bet to get it out of his system. Phoebe didn’t seem to really understand, even if she’d stopped yelling about it, and he really didn’t want to talk about it with Kimiko. So instead, he latches onto this chance.

“Yeah, pretty much. She didn’t like the, ah... the birth control option, as it made her more aroused, and also made her think that I wanted to, um... well, to fuck her. Which I didn’t! But then the situation got away from me, and... and I proved her right.“

His fingers are tapping out a staccato now, as those feelings of guilt start to well up again—but Marissa stops him by placing her own hand on his. Meeting his gaze with an understanding smile, for a moment she just seems like any other person, Collar or not.

“I get it, I really do. You were probably really pent up, and agitated, and I doubt that Kimiko made it any easier... my advice? Learn to manage your stress a little better. Like right now...“

Her hand shifts, sliding up his thigh and openly wrapping her fingers around his bulge, which pulses under her touch. John gasps, but doesn’t say anything, not sure where this is going (or whether Phoebe is watching), but not really wanting to stop.

“...see, you’re getting hard already. Ooh, why don’t you use me to cool off a bit? It’s legal to fuck Dolls in this park, and sex is one of my allowed forms of exercise. Soooo~... this will help manage your impulses, right? It’s good for Kimiko!”

The slightly mischievous glint in Marissa’s eye makes it clear that this isn’t solely for selfless reasons, and before John even answers, she’s started to strip off her tight running pants—and tug at the drawstring of John’s sweatpants.

A hundred yards away, hiding in a bush, Phoebe is guiltily pleased that she brought binoculars.

* * *

The swirls on Kimiko’s laptop screen probably aren’t meant to be there, right? That’s what she’s thinking, at least. Not that she’s going to look away from the lesson, of course! It’s something important, something about-

“G... g-good girl for... for Daddy...“

-about what? What’s the lesson about? Probably something to do with her fingers on her crotch, making small, precise circles around her pulsing clit. That definitely seems important right now. It’s why there’s an image of it on the laptop, right?

Kimiko isn’t wearing her skirt anymore, having discarded it for easier access to her wet, horny cunt, as the lesson demanded. It still feels a little odd to have a lesson about why she’s an obedient Doll for her Daddy, but that’s probably completely normal for Human Dolls.

Right?

“Stupid... suck... slut...”

There’s a voice in the back of her head saying that this is all wrong, but a much louder voice in the front of her head is telling her that this is all completely fine okay, and that she should look back at the swirl on the screen, shouldn’t she? That’s better. Now keep on rubbing...

* * *

A few miles away, John is having a remarkably similar problem, only in reverse. The front of his mind is telling him how wrong this is, and that he really shouldn’t be doing it, but... there’s a little voice in his hindbrain which can’t help but disagree. Even worse than disagree—that voice is going even further.

Marissa’s pussy is tight... but not as tight as Kimiko’s... his cock feels amazing inside of her... but it doesn’t feel as good as Kimiko did... and the added thrill of fucking in a park... is nothing like fucking his stepdaughter.

Mmmf~! Damn, y-you’re really going for it, eh? And fuck, you’re big...“

Putting in most of the physical effort, which John can’t quite bring himself to do, Marissa is enthusiastically riding his Invigarol-enhanced cock, which reaches deep inside of her, giving her womb a gentle kiss on each downstroke. It’s plain to see why this counts as an allowable form of exercise for Dolls—but also reminds John of something.

“Wait... nngh~... are you... ah~... are you on b-birth control?“

She doesn’t answer with words, only looking down and giving him a flirty wink. Which of course doesn’t confirm one way or the other, but... it certainly implies something. And that something, for some reason, just excites John even more, and he starts to thrust back in earnest, even though he knows that he should press her for a solid answer.

But then again, Marissa’s just a Doll, right?

So, when he grunts throatily, his balls pulsing as a heavy load of potent cum flows into the dark-skinned woman’s womb, it feels deliciously, dirtily, satisfying. And yet, that little voice at the back of his mind still think it isn’t satisfying enough.

Coming down from her own orgasm, Marissa slides off John’s cock, and perches on the edge of the bench, taking a moment to catch her breath before actually answering his question.

“I am on birth control, by the way. Aha... that was a little mean of me. Sorry. But it does give me an idea for how to help with your... predicament.“

Getting her phone out again, she taps at it a few times, before standing up and moving to put her pants back on.

“There we go! I’ve disabled Kimiko’s birth control, so she shouldn’t be annoyed with you anymore—and you’ll have some motivation to keep your cock out of her!“

It takes John a few moments to take that in, by which time Marissa’s firm ass is already jogging away down the path. For some reason, he thinks that Kimiko being fertile won’t completely solve his issue...

Standing up to leave, and thinking that it’d probably be best to check on Kimiko as soon as possible, he doesn’t notice his observer shakily lower her binoculars, thighs clenched tightly together.

“He... he really just... right there in the park...?!”

Phoebe can hardly believe what she’s seeing, and she’s certainly not going to admit to how wet it made her, but seeing Marissa start to jog away from her reminds the schoolgirl what her actual reason for being here is. So, she slips out of her hiding place, and puts her long legs to use in following the dark-skinned Doll.

* * *

“Kimiko, I’m back! Just going to hop in the shower, then can you meet me in the living room?”

With a start, the Doll looks up from her training video, pulled away from it by the voice of her Owner. It takes a few moments for her to get her bearings again, for Kimiko to stretch out and fill her mind again, and by that time the laptop screen had reverted to a plain menu.

Pursing her plump lips in confusion, but not able to remember what she had been watching, or why her fingers are so wet, Kimiko gets up from her bed and reaches down to... to put...

“Um... wha...?”

She reaches down... to put her skirt... on the dresser. Was that what she meant to do? Wandering around with no skirt on, her puffy, drooling pussy on full display, doesn’t seem right, especially not with her Daddy around. But he also didn’t tell her to get dressed, so it’ll have to do.

Waiting in the bedroom for a long moment, she can tell that something is wrong, but can’t quite put her finger on it. So instead, she heads into the living room, to wait for her Daddy. It doesn’t take long before he finishes his shower, then comes out wearing only a towel—after everything he’s done with Kimiko now, it doesn’t even really seem weird anymore.

“Konnichiwa, Daddy-san! Kimiko is velly happy to see you!”

That, however, startled both of them, and Kimiko puts a hand over her mouth in surprise. Her cheeks redden at the exaggerated Engrish accent which passed her lips, and John tilts his head in confusion, wondering if it’s a joke. She did this when he took her to the mall, and got her ‘upgrade’, but that was meant to be pre-programmed, only once! It seems offensive, in poor taste, and definitely nothing like the stepdaughter he knows and lusts loves.

But he’d be lying if he said it wasn’t turning him on. Still, he can’t just let it slide.

“Um, is everything okay, Kimiko? And, uh... why aren’t you wearing your skirt?”

Kimiko’s hand twitches, just the tiniest amount, as she almost goes to cover herself up. But that’s not right, something in her mind says. I’m meant to look pretty for my Owner!

“Because me so horny, Daddy-san! Kimiko ruv you rong time, become goodu girlu for Daddy...“

And as she advances on him, it clicks for John. The training—obviously, to train a Doll, you wouldn’t just give them a slideshow presentation. No, you would use the already-available direct line to their psyche. Stepping away, he can’t get far before falling back onto the couch, which of course gives Kimiko the perfect opportunity to pull his towel away, and comfortably sit down in his lap.

“N-now, uh, this isn’t right, Kimiko! We’ve got to... to be careful, because—“

But his stepdaughter’s body doesn’t stop what it’s doing, grinding her sopping wet crotch into his rapidly hardening shaft, still unsatisfied despite already getting sucked and fucked today. Inside her mind, Kimiko is finally catching up to what’s happened to her and is trying in vain to stop herself.

Despite a worryingly large portion of her mind which is telling her that this is okay, that this is correct, she’s still in control of herself. Well, the parts between her ears, at least, because the rest of her is squirming against her stepdad’s dick.

“Nuh-uh! Kimiko needu Daddy-cock in dumb slut cunt...”

And Kimiko is also exactly as horny as she’s saying. Wondering if this is how John felt when dosed with Invigarol, and then teased for an entire day, it starts to make sense how he could snap like last night. How he felt when he forced his fat, gross, amazing cock inside of her.

“No, I... I meant that your b-birth control was turned off. It’d be risky, Kimiko, so please... snap out of it!“

Her thoughts are really starting to race now, as she fights against the training. And it’s not even really the Collar forcing her now, as that training tells her exactly what she should be doing. Coupled with how aroused she is, though... all Kimiko manages is to push herself off her stepfather’s lap—and onto the coffee table in front of her. Raising her rump, she presents herself to him.

“Prease, Daddy-san... prease fuck Kimiko!“

Looking down at the glistening slit in front of him, John is sorely tempted. He knows that he shouldn’t. But... he also knows that, most likely, the protection would have a trailing period. There wouldn’t be a sharp dividing line between ‘protected’ and ‘fertile’. So, just one last time can’t hurt, right? Once more, and then he’ll leave her perfect little pussy alone.

He tries to resist giving in. He really does try.

* * *

Passing the living room window, on her way to deliver her findings, Phoebe pauses when she spots movement within. Looking closer, her eyes widen when she spots Kimiko bent over the coffee table, with John pounding into her—his clearly unprotected cock sinking deep inside her best friend. Knowing what’s happened is apparently not nearly as impactful as actually witnessing it, first-hand.

And that twisting in her gut makes itself known again, but this time, she can recognise what it is.

Envy.

Turning around, Phoebe quickly walks away, deciding to come back later. Perhaps once she’s sorted out the emotions roiling in her guts. She doesn’t know whether she’s envious that John isn’t inside her, or that she isn’t having fun with Kimiko, or... or that she doesn’t have a Collar around her neck. Rejecting that last possibility, because it’s obviously impossible, Phoebe keeps on walking, trying to ignore how a bead of warm arousal is dripping down her thigh.