The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: Hi there, and thank you for checking this story out! If you’re enjoying my tales of mind control, you can check out my work of other varieties (which usually include minor mind control themes as well) at my Hentai Foundry page, where there are also 3D rendered images to go with them. And if you want to support my work, get previews for upcoming releases, and see my weekly CYOA series, you can find me at my SubscribeStar page!

The Human Doll Program

Chapter 5 — Terms Of Service

“So, uh... we’ve got an appointment this afternoon. At a Human Doll Program office.”

One week. One whole week since Phoebe found out about Kimiko’s new Doll-hood, and John ‘made contact’ with Marissa at the park. That’s one whole week of knowing exactly how it feels to dump a load inside of his unprotected stepdaughter—but resisting. Not that he wants to do it again, of course...

He doesn’t want any of it! But the Invigarol in his system, the libido enhancing drug, doesn’t seem to have worn off at all. If anything, his cravings have gotten worse, perhaps exacerbated by his rather frequent blowjobs.

But he can handle it until this investigation is over with, and Kimiko can go back to normal! She can stop waking him up by sucking his dick, and he won’t need to finger her to any more orgasms if she stops eating the aphrodisiac Doll Food. Looking up from her (personalised) bowl of the stuff, she tilts her head to one side and gives him a confused look.

“Huh? What d’ya mean, Daddy?”

She doesn’t seem to be quite so sharp either, at least not just after eating. Whether that’s a direct result of the can-sourced slop in her belly, or from the now-daily ‘lessons’ that she’s been taking, John can only hope that his stepdaughter continues to be fully lucid the rest of the time. And that it doesn’t have any longer lasting effects...

After a moment to think about it, Kimiko’s almond eyes light up with understanding, and a troubled expression crosses her distinctly Asian features.

“Ohhh! Yeah, you said, Daddy. Everything, um... all good? We—... you’re not in trouble?“

Because of course, a Doll can’t get in trouble, any more than a car, or a knife can. They’re just property. And besides, John still hasn’t told his stepdaughter about the investigation into her protesting activities, and whether they’d influenced her selection for being drafted. At first, he just didn’t want to get her hopes up, but now as Marissa has been making more promising sounds, it just felt awkward. No sense rocking the boat.

“No, no, nothing like that! Don’t worry about me, Kimiko. Although... it does mean you’ll need to be a little more, ah... dressed up.“

Swallowing her mouthful of Doll Food, Kimiko slowly withdraws the spoon from between her plump lips, barely a flicker of irritation crossing her face. John suspects that it’s still burning just as strongly inside her, of course, but the Doll Collar and the Doll Training are good at what they do.

“Of course, Daddy-san. Um... could you help me in the shower, please?”

Very, very good. And besides, it’s not like he can say no to such a nicely worded request, is it?

* * *

Across town, Phoebe Whittaker has a problem. Well, to be precise, she has quite a few problems. But they all stem from the same source—her best friend was drafted into the Human Doll Program. That friend was a strident opponent of everything to do with that blasted program, and was a frequent protester, which may well have caused her draft. And that friend, if Phoebe is correct in her assumptions (which she’s sure that she is), is regularly sucking her stepdad/Owner’s cock.

None of that is her immediate problem, though. No, her immediate problem is that her vibrator has run out of battery.

She knows that nothing about this should be turning her on, it’s wrong and bad and shameful. But that doesn’t negate how fucking wet the whole situation makes her. Somebody that close to her, becoming a modern-day incestuous sex slave, nothing but an object, really brings home the idea that it could happen to anyone.

That it could happen to her. It’s a dark, deeply repressed thought, but one that kept her from fully attending the protests. She knows, intellectually, that it’s bad to force people into it. But she also knows that if it were to happen to her...

She might not mind so much. Which is why her fingers are currently exploring her dripping wet crotch, as she thinks about what’s been happening to Kimiko. And she also wonders why she still hasn’t told John about what she saw that day, after following Marissa.

Well, it’s not like the information is really that important, in the grand scheme of things. Besides, every time she’s gone over to their house, she hasn’t been able to get John alone (although she did manage to borrow one of his shirts to wear and smell), and Kimiko always looked so embarrassed when the Collar forced her to suck her Daddy’s cock, right in front of-

Nnngh~! Ah! ......hah. Mmmm...“

Pulling a slightly sticky finger away from her crotch, Phoebe takes a few moments to catch her breath. She should stop. It isn’t right to rub yourself while thinking about her best friend being drafted, especially not when you’ve got schoolwork to do. Kimiko doesn’t have schoolwork. She’s just got those Human Doll Training videos, which teach her exactly how to be a better sex slave for her stepfather.

A low whine fills the room as Phoebe’s thinks about that and slowly, shamefully, her hand dips back down between her legs.

* * *

As it turns out, according to a recent survey by the Doll Owner’s Digest magazine, showering with a Human Doll is the most popular way of washing them. It should probably come as no surprise to anyone that’s seen how most Owners treat their Dolls. Letting them shower by themselves came second, but only just beat out ‘hosing them down in the yard’.

Still, with his soapy hands wandering over Kimiko’s lithe young body, John can see the appeal. His stepdaughter has obviously been taught about bathing etiquette in one of her recent ‘Doll Lessons’, because while she’d been fully able to wash herself up until now... once John decided to join her, she seemed a little less competent than usual.

“Ah... honey, um... I think your pussy is clean by now. And my cock...”

Kimiko giggles, a tinkly, bubbly sound which would’ve never passed her lips just a few short weeks ago. Her hand don’t move away from her stepdad’s crotch though, nor her own, as his larger hands lather the shower gel into her petite chest.

“Hehe! Don’t worry, Daddy, I trust you to look after Kimiko.”

That hits John like a gut punch, because even though he knows that all this is necessary, it doesn’t feel much like looking after her. And it’s made even more difficult by how turned on he is by this whole situation. He’s managed to hold off from fucking her again, despite how tempting it is to plunge his shaft into her welcoming hole.

Kimiko the Doll would probably thank him for it as well, despite the fact that he’d likely knock her up, now that her birth control has stopped. Of course, Kim the Stepdaughter would be furious whatever he did, but she hasn’t been very vocal of late. So, the shower continues in silence, as John washes his Doll, who is subtly tempting him to do more than just touch.

That is, until John spots something rather unexpected. Having averted his eyes from his stepdaughter’s soapy, glistening body, he was taking part in the age-old practise of ‘reading the labels on bottles in the shower.

One of them stands out to him.

“Kimiko, why is there lube in the shower?”

Human Doll brand lube, at that, purporting to be Sensitising Shower Slime, perfect for... ‘anal sex in watery environments’. And as soon as he processes that, John can feel his resistance start to falter. He’d been able to keep out of Kimiko’s cunt through sheer force of will, motivated by the fact that her womb is currently unprotected. And a blowjob or three per day also helped, with her luxuriously plush lips...

(Condoms were definitely not welcome. It seemed like they would’ve just been a tacit admission that he was fucking her for his own pleasure, not out of some need to satisfy his biological needs, or keep up appearances.)

But now, presented almost casually, was another option. He teetered for a moment, on the edge of pulling away, or deciding to ignore it—but Kimiko (or at least the Collar) decided that this moment was perfect for a little push.

“It’s so you can fuck Kimiko’s bum, Daddy! Breakfast made my puss-puss all squishy, but I know you’re saving that hole... and my lessons said that a shower is the best place to do it!”

Well, perhaps the push wasn’t so little—but it certainly did the job. A few generous squirts of lube later, Kimiko’s back is pressed up against the wall of the shower cubicle, while her Daddy’s cock plunges sloppily into her formerly-virgin anus.

A little corner at the back of John’s mind wonders how his Doll seems to be so flexible, but most of his grey matter is fixated on how damn good it feels. His hands are occupied, holding her up, so he’s unable to stop Kimiko from pressing her plump lips against his in a wet, incestuous kiss. Which, while he wouldn’t admit it to himself, just makes the whole thing feel even better.

Continuing to slam into his stepdaughter’s sphincter, it isn’t long before the two of them are moaning in wordless orgasms, a load of jizz filling Kimiko’s bowels, as her pussy clenches and squirts against her stepdad’s belly.

Finally letting go, John carefully lowers his Doll back to the floor of the shower, then finishes washing her down. Anal sex felt pretty damn good, but there was still something missing. The thrill, the risk of actually impregnating her... was incomparable. But he didn’t want to admit it to himself, so instead he focuses on the meeting, and getting everything back to normal.

“Okay, uh... you can go and g-get dressed now, Kimiko. Something... something really Doll-like. Sorry, but I’m going to need to play the part of the perfect Owner. While we’re there, at least.“

The fact that he had to give that order, and that it was so easy to give, was a little irritating. But they’ll just have to deal with it.

* * *

“Ugh... s-satisfied, Daddy?“

The derision is back, thankfully, after clearing her head of the Doll Food-induced lust. While the Collar made sure that she dressed herself ‘appropriately’, it isn’t stopping her from scowling some more, rather unhappy with the rather skimpy ensemble put together. Her hair is put up in an intricate bun, with silver sticks through them, and she’s wearing a scandalously short kimono.

It just barely conceals her breasts and crotch, John is glad of at least that, as he lifts a hand up to her cheek. Of course, her lips are also the same glossy pink as when they were first ‘enhanced’, and Kimiko’s monolid eyes are similarly made up.

“Yes, that um... that looks great! I’m sorry, Kimiko, I... I know that this is... it’s still not ideal. But I’m glad you’re making the effort, even for your stepdad. This must be really tough for—”

“Whatever! Maybe... ugh, maybe it would’ve been better if someone else got me.”

Interrupting him with a bratty outburst, Kimiko brushes his hand away. Or tries to, at least, because the Doll Collar stops her from putting any actual pressure on her Owner. John moves his hand away all the same, not quite getting what she means by that.

“Maybe I should’ve been bought by some... some neck-beard otaku with yellow fever. At least then he’d treat me like what I am now, not some half-arsed middle ground! He’d dress me up in slutty cosplay, get me to dirty talk in broken Engrish, and mating-press me into a brain-dead, orgasming pulp. And we’d both know exactly where we stand.“

The image in John’s head is vivid, as he imagines exactly that—except with him doing the breeding instead. But his stepdaughter’s voice then falters, and her scowl only deepens as her rant continues.

“And anyway, it’s not like you even really enjoy any of this! I can see how you look at me, Daddy. Like you can’t wait to get me out of your sight, and get back to fucking that Marissa lady instead...“

John is taken aback for a moment. He can see the hurt in his stepdaughter’s eyes, and the conflict as well. She thinks that he doesn’t like her! While he’s aware that he probably shouldn’t be admitting this, he can’t let a misunderstanding like that stand.

“No! Kimiko, don’t think that for a second. I love you! I’m just... I’m just worried that I’ll go too far. That I won’t be able to... to hold myself back. Every time I’m with Marissa, I wish I were fucking you instead, that I could wrap your perfect cunt around my cock, but—! But, well...“

He trails off, but he can tell that Kimiko knows exactly what he means. Blushing, genuinely, she looks away from him, staying silent for a few moments. She’s obviously flattered, to some extent, but the difference between thinking your stepdad doesn’t want to fuck you and finding out that he really wants to fuck you is probably hard to process.

“...okay. Th... thank you... for saying so. I guess. Now can we go already?”

Not knowing how to break the awkward tension, John just nods, and leads her out to the car.

* * *

The office of Mr. Preston only had, of course, one chair laid out in front of his desk. This seemed to be a deliberate choice, just one more subtle addition to the Human Doll Program’s assertion that Dolls were property. You wouldn’t provide a chair for a briefcase, so you wouldn’t provide one for a Doll.

And that was only one of the reinforcements that’d been present since arriving at the building, starting with the receptionist.

“I see you have a meeting regarding a Human Doll that you won in a raffle... ah, is this it?

When the affirmative was given, Kimiko’s barcode tattoo was scanned, and then they were led to a waiting room. Even in there, as she sat down, somebody tutted, and asked John to keep his belongings off the chairs, in case anybody else needed to sit down.

There were plenty of chairs.

The entire building seemed to be designed to reinforce the notion that Human Dolls are much more Doll than Human.

But, back to Mr. Preston’s office...

“This is Kimiko, yes? Have you been getting along well with it? I see that... yes, there’s a note on her file that it used to be your stepdaughter. Or, well, not quite, but Kimiko Taylor was your ex-wife’s daughter, and this Doll uses her... embodiment, as it were.“

‘It.’

‘Was.’

‘This.’

All language designed to make it clear that Kimiko was not a person anymore, not since that Doll Collar was placed around her neck—and John can easily tell that Mr. Preston is a true believer. Up close, seeing the mechanics of this operation, it makes him a little uncomfortable. Having Kimiko perched on his lap helps, though, even if it does mean her bare crotch is almost exposed to the corporate suit.

“Anyway! I believe that you’ve been speaking to another Doll regarding activities that Kimiko Taylor was taking part in prior to being drafted. Her alleged protesting?”

With that now out in the open, John feels Kimiko stiffen, by just the tiniest amount. She’s being a good Doll at the moment, though, so she just keeps on smiling blandly, even as he replies.

“Yes! I... wait, hold on. What do you mean by alleged protesting?“

Mr. Preston smiles across the desk at him, more than a little patronisingly, as he reaches for a tablet to show the screenshot of the news broadcast, showing Kim protesting (with her short blue hair, piercings, and punk attire).

“Well, we know that she was at this little disruption, but attending one small rally hardly makes a dissident now, does it? Do you have exact dates and locations for when she was out causing problems outside other Doll Stores?“

“No, but... you should ask Kimiko! I’m sure that she’ll be able to tell you when—”

Interrupted by a raised finger, Mr. Preston has a confused look on his face.

“I’m sorry? But Kimiko Taylor is no longer with us. And if you’re referring to your brand new, and may I say remarkably high quality, Human Doll, well... they can be programmed to say, even to believe, whatever their owner wants. And who would believe the testimony of an object?“

Opening and closing his mouth a few times, it doesn’t take John long to realise the futility of arguing. Mr. Preston is just full of rhetorical questions, each one giving an infuriating answer, in a way that tries to shift the blame onto him, somehow.

“Disregarding the fact that I personally think your complaint is frivolous, I am still obligated to at least hear you out. See if you can get some evidence of her attendance, okay? Perhaps by asking around amongst Kimiko Taylor’s old friends. Get a nice long list of other protesters, purely so they can corroborate your story, and we can talk again about your application for a draft exemption. Have a nice day, Mister Redmond!“

John doesn’t even respond to that. It’s something to think about, and discuss with Kimiko. But for now, they just need to retreat, and work out what to do next. At least nothing’s gotten worse for them.

“Hey! That... that’s bullfudge! Why should—“

This time, when he interrupts Kimiko, Mr. Preston does it nonverbally. The smile on his face has calcified, his lips still turned upwards, but his eyes as cold as ice. It’s a little unnerving, how he so quickly froze the Doll, using a phone which had been sitting innocuously on his desk.

“Now, I’m sure that you’re just getting used to the wide range of functions that the Human Doll Collar offers, and that your Doll speaking out like that was a one-off occurrence. To help you out, I’ve tweaked the settings so that it doesn’t happen again. Now, good day, Mister Redmond.“

And with the implied warning ringing in his ears, John leads Kimiko out of the building. This is a setback and no mistake, but... he needs to talk to Marissa! Yes, she said that the investigation was going well, so this meeting is probably just a bluff from the Human Doll Program, trying to get them to back off. They can’t do that, not when they’re so close!

* * *

It isn’t until halfway home that John realises something is amiss. He would’ve thought that Kimiko would be hounding him about what she’s found out, that she might’ve been drafted because of her protesting, and even more so that she might be freed because of it.

Might be freed. But still, it’s a better prospect than she’d had this morning, and while she’s been quiet so far... glancing over at his Doll in the passenger seat, it’s clear that she’s angry.

“Uh... everything okay, Kimiko?”

And immediately after he asks the question, she practically explodes.

“No! Evelything-u is no daijoubu, Daddy-san! It velly, velly bad-o!“

This time, her accent is even stronger, and John quickly realises that the changes Mr. Preston made are twofold. Firstly, Kimiko can no longer speak unless spoken to. And secondly, she speaks ‘properly’ for an Asian-looking Doll like her.

“Um... w-wait-o... why Kimiko speak rike dis again?”

John takes a deep breath, but there’s not much he can do about it while driving—and besides, after asking that question, Kimiko is rendered mute again. So, he doesn’t plan on speaking to her until they get home, so that he can think about this new issue before mishandling it.

Unfortunately, Phoebe chose today to visit. Dressed up quite nicely, in a crop top and skater skirt, and with a rather conspicuous black choker around her neck, she’s waiting outside the house for them to return.

“Good afternoon, um, John! And Kimiko... I hope you don’t mind me coming over?”

“Shoot, uh... hi there, Phoebe. You’d better come in...”

Not even trying to hide how Kimiko looks, John is deep in thought as the two girls fall into step beside each other. Letting them all into the house, they move through to the living room, where he pauses for a moment. His stepdaughter probably won’t want to hear this next phone call.

“Look, I’ve got some calls to make. Some things to think about, and people to talk to. Phoebe, can you keep an eye on Kimiko while I’m doing that? And Kimiko, um, do what Phoebe says while I’m not there.”

And then he’s gone, heading upstairs, not quite realising what he just set in motion. Phoebe, for her part, can hardly pull her eyes away from the exaggerated new look, and she tenses when John hands control over to her.

“Woah, um... what happened, Kimiko?”

Finally asked a question, the Doll almost seems to sag in relief, as she’s now able to speak to Phoebe, telling her all about their day. Of course, it’s all in the new accent that’s being forced upon her, which slows things down a little. By the time she’s finished, the Phoebe has drawn closer.

“...an’ then, Misser Pleston-san make Kimiko speak-u rike dis.”

Phoebe nods, putting a hand on her friend’s bared shoulder reassuringly, as she tries not to let on how much this entire situation is turning her on. She can’t quite put her finger on why, or at least she can’t admit it to herself, but...

Looking down at Kimiko’s swollen lips, and Human Doll Collar around her neck, she can’t help but grind her thighs together.

“You... you help-u Kimiko, Phoebe-san? Dis is... it... humiriating.“

Her breath hitches in her throat, as a puzzle piece slots into place, and she realises what was turning her on. The concept of Kimiko being humiliated is very interesting indeed, but... her and John have got to keep acting the part of a Doll and Owner, right? They’ve got no choice but to do this!

Which somehow makes it even more exciting as she carefully drops her skirt to the floor and moves over onto the couch. Carefully, apprehensive of being caught, and torn over whether she should be doing this at all, Phoebe beckons the Human Doll closer, and spreads her legs.

“Wha...? You wan’ Kimiko rick Phoebe-san pussy?”

Some rational process in the back of Phoebe’s mind keeps thinking as she does so, looking at the problem as a whole. And it comes to the hypothesis that it’s not the threat of losing her that keeps John doing what he does, at least not by this point. But rather, that... Kimiko is too damn hard to resist.

“Uh-huh. You’re a... you have to act like a Doll, don’t you? And I, um... I know you always had a crush on me, so... put those lips to work, Kimiko.”

And Kimiko does just as she’s told, her mind in turmoil while she sorts through what Phoebe just said. She knew about the crush? It wasn’t a major one, but still... to actually be here between her legs isn’t so bad. As her tongue pushes out to slide between her best friend’s pussy lips, Kimiko feels good about doing something she actually kinda wants to do!

It’s certainly better than being her Daddy’s dumb little cumslut, sucking on his fat, Daddy-dick, and milking the yummy cum out of his plump, musky balls. Definitely better! Yes indeed.

Pushing closer into Phoebe’s drooling cunny, with her friend gasping above her, Kimiko doesn’t quite realise that even as she does something she’s wanted to do for a while now—she can’t stop daydreaming about her Daddy, and how it felt to have his thick cock stirring up her insides, and pressing against her achingly fertile womb...

For her part, unaware of Kimiko’s internal unrest, Phoebe is having a great time. If she’s being honest with herself, she’d always been into Kimiko as well, although that feeling has only increased after seeing her collared and controlled. Grinding her crotch against the tongue questing about inside of her, she’s soon gasping and moaning in her most satisfying orgasm in a long while, her mind overloaded with excitement and arousal.

So much so, that she completely and conveniently forgets to mention what she learned when she followed Marissa. That the dark-skinned Doll didn’t return to the local government, who she’d said that she was owned by. Instead, she made her way to a Human Doll Program office, the exact people that she was meant to be investigating, not working with.

But then again, Phoebe doesn’t know all that much about Dolls. Like how, as Mr. Preston put it, ‘they can be programmed to say, even to believe, whatever their owner wants...’