The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Human Doll Program

Chapter 6 — Customer Satisfaction

* * *

Author’s Note: Hi there, and thank you for checking this story out! If you’re enjoying my tales of mind control, you can check out my work of other varieties (which usually include minor mind control themes as well) at my Hentai Foundry page, where there are also 3D rendered images to go with them. And if you want to support my work, get previews for upcoming releases, and see my weekly CYOA series, you can find me at my SubscribeStar page!

* * *

Kimiko was, to put it lightly, feeling rather conflicted. She used to be Kim Taylor, a strident activist against the Human Doll laws—humanitarian, egalitarian, not to mention contrarian in general, she still held values which she believed in. Values which she thought were unshakeable!

But right now, she’s feeling so warm and comfortable, it’s hard to remember any time in which she’s felt this content. And it’s all because she’s snuggled up in bed with her Daddy, something that would’ve seemed quite foreign, not too long ago.

Her training has continued apace since their unsuccessful meeting with Mr Preston, and part of that means prioritising physical intimacy with her Owner. Something which has felt better and better with each passing lesson. Unfortunately, that calm is being interrupted by an unwelcome conversation, reminding her of her past life.

“So... do you know other people who protested?”

She can’t evade the question, as it was given directly, but she finds that she doesn’t even want to. Even if they decide not to snitch on her friends, she still wants her stepfather-turned-owner to have a full picture of the situation.

“Mm-hmm.”

Just nodding and humming in assent, Kimiko snuggles in closer. The salty taste of his cum is still lingering in her mouth, but she’s not doing anything to get rid of it any faster.

Everything’s been turned around, both in her life and in her mind. And Phoebe even knows about it all, telling her that she actually has a crush on Kim! Well, had. Because ‘Kim’ isn’t really a person anymore. She’s Kimiko, a Human Doll. But that only seemed to turn her best friend on even more...

It’s hard to take in. But lying in bed, pretending that nothing exists beyond the warm duvet, and her Daddy’s warm, strong body, is easy. Just like how easy it is to take his cock in her hand again, slowly stroking it to hardness, to be a good girl for-

“Kimiko! You... don’t need to do that. The blowjob was enough...”

She doesn’t stop stroking. Not even really for a sexual reason, but instead for a feeling of security. That she’s acting in a role with no question about who she is, or who she’s going to be. Just a dumb Doll for her Daddy, jerking him off because she’s not expected to do anything else.

Because, more than anything, there’s the anxiety of not knowing what’s going to happen to her. Kimiko doesn’t want to be a Doll, of course (at least, not that she’d admit to herself), but for some reason, she feels worse right now than she did when there was no way out.

Sometimes, hope can be a terrible thing.

And while she was angry at the time, she realises now that John was right to keep her in the dark about the investigation, even if not all of his decisions were so understandable. Not everybody gets to do what they want in life, whether it’s getting stuck in a dead-end job, or a loveless marriage. Getting her life back would be ideal, of course, but... would it be so bad to stay like this?

“Is daijoubu... Kimiko ruv Daddy-cock!“

The words aren’t exactly what she wants to say. They’re the product of the Human Doll training sessions, an especially effective way to mould a recalcitrant daughter into a pliable sex toy. Kimiko can still resist, and she knows that they haven’t had too much of an effect yet, in part due to her Daddy’s sparing use of them, but... in times like this, she can give in, and let the programming take over.

Each time she does so, it gets easier than the last. Even when her Daddy’s hasn’t ordered her to do so, she occasionally finds herself lapsing into an accent that she’s never naturally had. And each time she does, her pussy heats up, indecently aroused by the degradation.

“Well, I... I guess we can go one more time before getting up.“

Kimiko knows that she probably shouldn’t be encouraging this behaviour. But the Doll Food that she’s forced to eat, for every meal now, turns her on so much. And makes it a little hard to think. And it definitely isn’t a convenient excuse she’s using to explain why she’s been tempting her stepfather into fucking her so often!

Arigato gozaimasu, Daddy-san!“

Climbing up to straddle his hips with her own, she lowers her puckered hole onto his prick, easily hard again due to the Invigarol, still in his system. For a moment, Kimiko considers sliding backwards a little, letting his cock near her soaking-wet pussy... but her Daddy was clear about that—no more vaginal sex. She’s unprotected, after all, and he could actually knock her up! Kimiko definitely doesn’t want that, no matter how good and right it felt to have him inside her.

So, she settles for the still-amazing anal sex, riding her Owner’s cock to milk his second load of the day into her guts, all while leaning forward and using her plumped-up lips to sloppily make out with him. This is fine! It feels good, and it keeps her from having to think about all the ramifications of this messed up situation...

* * *

A few hours later, Phoebe has come over to talk about their strategy. She still seems to be dressing up a bit, although neither she nor Kimiko have mentioned their tryst to John. He hasn’t asked, either, but Kimiko is fairly sure that he knows about it. Right now, though, the two of them are talking without the Doll present. And John is valiantly trying not to look up the girl’s rather short skirt.

“You said that this man wants you to be an informant, of sorts? Identify the other people at the rallies, and then what? He’ll let Kimi... Kim not be a Doll anymore?“

John shivers a little at the thought of giving up all of his stepdaughter’s friends. He’s not entirely sure what would happen to them—likely just misdemeanour charges for the male protestors. But if Kimiko got drafted into the program because of her attendance, then what’s to say they won’t do the same to her female friends?

To answer Phoebe’s question, he just shrugs a little, before giving a full explanation.

“That’s not quite what he said. Apparently, Kimiko’s testimony can’t be trusted, so there’s not enough evidence that she was at protests. He then asked for anybody else that could confirm she was present. Which... seems a little suspicious to me.“

Phoebe nods thoughtfully, as the two of them sit in silence for a little while. Giving names up to Mr Preston definitely seems risky, but not giving them up leaves Kimiko’s case in limbo. And with every day, she’s trained more and more.

Even right now, she’s currently off cleaning the rest of the house, dressed very appropriately as a French maid. A very slutty French maid. Endeavouring to drag her thoughts away from fantasising about her friend, Phoebe is struck by a thought. An interesting thought, one that she’s not sure that she wants to voice, if only because of the traitorous part of her mind that likes this situation.

But she owes her friend more than that. So, Phoebe opens her mouth and looks up at John.

“What if... what if it was me that testified?“

For a long moment, John studies her face, trying to work out if she’s serious or not. They’d just been discussing how Mr Preston can’t be trusted, how this is most likely a trap, and here she is volunteering for it.

“Hmm... I’ll, ah... I’ll think about it, Phoebe. Thank you for the offer, though! For now, we should—”

They’re interrupted by the clacking of heels, which announce the arrival of Kimiko. All eyes are drawn to her slender physique, barely covered at all, as she poses with a feather duster in one hand, and an expectant smile on her plump, glossy lips.

“What is it, Kimiko?”

“Bonjour, monsieur et mademoiselle!”

Speaking in a thick, faux-French accent, Kimiko still can’t initiate conversations, which can make things a little awkward. But John decided that he won’t to speak to Mr Preston about the setting (which he can’t change) until they’ve decided what to do about his request for names.

“It is, ’ow you say... time for une sucer a la coq?”

Despite her butchering of the French language, the meaning is abundantly clear, as she drops down to her knees in front of her Owner and starts pawing at his trousers. Glancing up at their guest, John shrugs his shoulders helplessly, and makes no moves to stop Kimiko from fishing out his cock—already hardening, despite climaxing twice today.

“Sorry about this, I should... probably let her get on with it. Part of her recommended training, y’know. Do you want to step out for a moment...?“

Phoebe flushes a deep red at the Doll’s behaviour (because in this moment, it’s clear that that’s what Kimiko currently is), starting to get up from the seat to leave them to it.

But then John’s cock flops out, long, and thick and immediately engulfed inside her best friend’s mouth. And with a pulse of arousal building in her cunny, Phoebe knows that there’s no way in hell she could bear to look away from this.

Ah~... um, it’s okay! I’ll w-wait here, while you... um...“

Letting out a satisfied sigh, John doesn’t even look over at his guest, focused strongly on the head bobbing up and down between his legs. Kimiko’s fellatio technique has improved markedly with her training, a far cry from her first, nervous suck, guiding by Marissa’s demonstration. Now, she knows exactly what she’s doing... and how to draw the blowjob out, too.

This gives Phoebe plenty of time to witness the act taking place before her, apparently forgotten by the participants—almost like this is normal. And, giving in to the feeling in the room, she slowly reaches down, and slides a hand under her skirt. As soon as she does so, Kimiko looks over at her for just a moment, and... and winks.

Mmmf~... tha’s a good girl, Kimiko... jus’ like that...“

It doesn’t seem like John noticed it, too engrossed in the feeling of his shaft in his stepdaughter’s mouth. But it’s practically permission for Phoebe to start openly masturbating, hardly believing what she’s doing, but too damn turned on to stop herself. Her fingers slide inside of her pussy, reminding her of how it felt to have the Doll’s tongue down there, and making her wonder if it feels this good for John.

How could she have ever been angry with him, for being unable to resist this? Even if she definitely still opposes the Human Doll laws, it’s becoming more and more clear why John made the choice that he did. After all, if he hadn’t accepted her, she would’ve been sent somewhere else, with no chance at freedom at all!

Ah~...“

For some reason, that thought just arouses Phoebe even further, although she knows full well that it shouldn’t. No, much better if her friend gets released from Human Doll service. Or at least that she stays with her Daddy. Which would mean that Phoebe can keep coming over to visit, and watch as John’s cock visibly bulges Kimiko’s throat.

Phoebe slides a second finger inside of herself, and keeps on rubbing, soon bringing herself to a muffled orgasm. Bucking her hips and biting her fist, as moisture drips down onto the couch, it isn’t much longer before John’s balls contract, firing his load down his Doll’s throat, as she gladly swallows the thick, hot, virile load.

By the time he’s recovered from that, and looks away from the self-satisfied looking Asian girl between his legs, Phoebe has pulled her skirt back down, and is looking presentable again. Aside from a damp patch beneath her, and slightly soggy fingers, there’s no indication of what she just did. And if John noticed, he doesn’t say anything, as he awkwardly puts his cock away.

Ahem... um... sorry about that, Phoebe. Now, as I was saying, I think we should bide our time, for the moment. Or maybe reach out to some of the other protesters, to see if they would volunteer like you did...“

He meets her eyes at that point, a little guiltily, as he’s basically admitting to considering that idea. It’s clear that Phoebe meant her offer, but still—it would put her in danger of the same thing happening. She must also be aware of that danger, right?

“First, though, Kimiko and I need to prepare for our follow-up inspection, to ensure I’m still using my raffle prize ‘properly’. It’s a pain, but... hopefully, Marissa has some good news!”

Stiffening a little at the mention of the government Doll, Phoebe looks away, suddenly reminded that she still hasn’t told John about what she found out that day. It’s probably nothing though, right? Lots of Dolls must have reasons to go to the Human Doll Program offices! Even if Marissa had told them that she was investigating the Program, not working for them, Phoebe dismisses it as unimportant.

Or she tries to, at least. After leaving the Redmond household, she can’t quite dismiss the niggling worry that the reason she’s not telling them is less to do with any logical conclusion, and more because she doesn’t want to tell them...

* * *

The Human Doll Program is often described as a QUANGO—a quasi-nongovernmental organisation. Or in other words, an organisation to which the government has devolved some of its powers, but yet is still nominally independent. In this case, the development, drafting, and sale of Human Dolls. Their position in society has been contentious since its inception, with many critics calling attention to how much power it now wields, with little oversight. But the Human Doll Program has endured, nonetheless, and is now something of an institution.

Of course, that doesn’t mean it hasn’t got any ambitions.

The Societal Service Assistance Raffle run by the local city government, through which John won Kimiko, is technically separate from the Human Doll Program. In the same way that a more conventional raffle would be separate from the company which manufactures the prize, such as a car, or a video-game console. There are understandings, of course, regarding stock and bulk discounts, but there’s not meant to be any overt collaboration.

Still, even for an insider, the conflicts of interest might not be readily apparent when a Doll owned by the city government starts reporting to the Human Doll Program in secret. The Doll in question may well take part in inspecting the recipients of the city’s Societal Service Assistance Raffle, to ensure that the prizes are being put to good use. And the Human Doll Program may well decide that they know how to define ‘good use’ better than the government—along with, most crucially, which Dolls would fit best as raffle prizes. Whether they’re drafted yet or not...

It’s a tangled web of shirked responsibility, lack of due diligence, conflicts of interest, and privacy breaches. All of which culminates in a system that manages to disproportionately select dissident protestors for the draft, and then hands them off in raffles, where the inspections ensure that they take to their new life. Dolls are private property, after all—if John had bought Kimiko, then he could’ve done whatever he wanted with her.

And the executives at the Human Doll Program don’t want people to do ‘whatever they want’ with their Dolls. They want Doll Owners to modify, reprogram, and accessorise, by buying from Human Doll Stores, then fuck their Dolls until they decide that actually, they want another one. And perhaps post on forums about how much they like their Dolls, and what a good idea it was to put these laws into place—and maybe, just maybe, it’d be better if there were more Dolls around?

After all, the last time that the Human Doll Program promoted legislation that increased the percentage of women drafted, protestors thronged the streets, and the government backed down. But over the last few years, at about the same time that most major cities implemented their own raffles, the number of anti-Doll protests have decreased. With attractive girls between the ages of 18 and 21 disappearing from their ranks especially quickly—exactly the kinds of girls who also happen to fetch the highest prices.

In short, the Human Doll Program has a lot to gain from all of this.

* * *

The sound of a doorbell causes Kimiko’s heart to sink. She’s spent all morning cooing in a faux-French accent and pretending to dust things (while subtly showing off her body), while John and Phoebe discussed their problem. She couldn’t even take part!

And when she went in, to try and see if there was anything she could do to help, her training interpreted that as an offer to suck her Daddy off. Right in front of her best friend! Who, most confusingly, seemed to enjoy watching? She tried to give her a questioning glance, to try and work out what’s going on, but her efforts only came out as an encouragement.

Now the chance to question Phoebe is gone, and she’s changed clothing again, into a (slightly) less fetishy look. Her hair is combed straight over her shoulders, and pink makeup graces her features, drawing especial attention to the plush glossiness of her enhanced lips. A sheer blue negligee replaces the maid outfit, barely concealing her hairless pussy, which is now almost permanently wet with arousal—in part from her diet of mind-fuzzing Doll Food, but not a small amount is due to her... training. Yes, that must be all.

It’s not as if the constant closeness to her Daddy and his cock is affecting her, especially when she can’t even speak up about her urges, and he won’t even consider putting that cock to good use and fucking her until her dumb Dolly brains leak out of her cun-

“Kimiko? Are you going to let Marissa in?”

Startled from her train of thought, Kimiko blushes deeply as she realises what she’d been considering. Despite all that’s happened, Daddy is still her stepdad!

Marissa is at the door, and rather unexpectedly, not wearing a shirt. Nor a bra—in fact, the only thing covering her bosom is a whole mess of ejaculate, with a couple of loads on her face as well, and the words ‘SLUT SLAVE’ scrawled across her chest in permanent marker. And yet, she still has a confident smile on her plush red lips, apparently immune to her state of defilement.

With Kimiko barefoot, and Marissa in heels, her head barely reaches the older Doll’s shoulder. Following along beside her as she strides into the house, there’s a curious look on her face as she stares up at Marissa’s exposed body. She can’t help but wonder if that’s the sort of thing that John likes...

“Good afternoon, Mister Redmond! It’s good to see you again. And even better to see Kimiko attired much more appropriately for a Doll.“

Kimiko purses her lips a little, but that’s all the reaction she gives to that statement. It’s not that her resistance is being trained out of her, or anything, she’s just... learning to pick her battles! So, she continues to smile up at Marissa and John, looking between them as they greet each other. Almost as if Kimiko isn’t there at all.

“Hello, Marissa! She does indeed look cute like that. But, um... how about yourself? Is it normal for you to be visiting people looking like that?“

Gesturing at the mess covering her torso, Marissa looks down at it in slight confusion, before giving John an amused roll of her eyes. As if this really is normal.

“Hmm? Oh! One of the men at the office thought that I could wear something else on my rounds today. He used to work for me as an intern, before I was drafted, if you can imagine!”

John nods, carefully keeping a smile on his face as he answers. It sounds like she had worked for the city government before being drafted, and then... was bought back by her office? Or was perhaps gifted by the Human Doll Program? That seems a little iffy to him, but he doesn’t want to stir up any more trouble.

(Although the idea of having some old bosses of his serving the office as free-use Human Dolls does cross his mind...)

“Ah, y-yes! It is hard to imagine a Doll as a... a person.“

It’s exactly the sort of language that the Human Doll Program promotes, separating the Doll from the person they used to be. Of course, it’s rather hard to do that when the Doll in question used to be your stepdaughter, but John is trying his best. And it does seem to be getting easier, especially when Kimiko is dressed up so appealingly.

Marissa gives a nod at that, apparently pleased with his new attitude, before turning to face Kimiko and pulling out her phone. It seems that she’s wasting no time in beginning the inspection, and John can only watch as she reads from her device.

“Now, firstly we need to look over the recorded data since your initial inspection. Your Doll Training regimen has been well within acceptable boundaries, and Kimiko has taken well to her lessons. Order her into presentation position 3-b, would you?”

There’s a moment of hesitation on his part, as John doesn’t recognise what Marissa just mentioned—but he still does as suggested, not wanting to make any fuss when he’s so close to a result.

“Um... Kimiko! Get into presentation position 3-b.”

Hai, Daddy-san!“

Once the command is given, Kimiko immediately complies. Before her mind can consciously react, her mouth is replying, and her body is dropping down onto its knees, where she straightens her back, and rests her palms flat on her thighs. Then, tilting her head back, she opens her mouth and rolls her tongue over her bottom lip. As if presenting her mouth for use.

“Excellent! There was no Control Collar intervention just then at all. All down to her training. The modification to her lips has also been noted as a positive.”

It’s only once she’s down there, holding the position as ordered, that Kimiko realises Marissa is telling the truth. The Collar didn’t make her do this, she just... she was trained into doing it. She remembers the position from one of her lessons, but the specifics elude her. How could she comply so efficiently without her conscious mind interpreting the order?

Leaving Kimiko to ponder the psychological implications, John takes the opportunity to ask something that’d been at the forefront of his mind for a while.

“So, have you heard anything more about the investigation? We had that meeting with Mr Preston, and he said that we’d need to get some witnesses, but that feels a little iffy. What do you think we should do?“

Listening dutifully, Marissa’s face is neutral as John asks her opinion on the sensitive topic. The last few times he spoke to her about this, she seemed invested in what was going on, and truly wanted to help them. But now...

“Hmm? What investigation?”

John can hardly believe what he’s hearing—until he realises that she’s probably not allowed to talk about something like this during an inspection. He’ll talk to her afterwards, and surely get a better idea of how to progress! For now, though, Marissa continues with her review.

“Anyway, there is one metric in which you are falling behind. Your Orifice Utilisation statistic. Anal Usage is more than satisfactory, and Oral Usage is particularly high, but...”

She purses her lips at the next bit, raising her eyebrows as she looks up at John. There’s no doubt about the final orifice that she’s referring to, and he well knows that he hasn’t really been using it.

“It’s clear that you’re training Kimiko up as a very versatile companion, which is common for Owners with only a single Doll in their possession. Behavioural routines, both for around the house and when out and about, are essential to allow a Doll to slot seamlessly into your life. But comprehensive sexual training is equally important—for both of you.“

John had pretty much been expecting this lecture, and has prepared his defence. His idea was to say that he just didn’t enjoy using Kimiko’s silky smooth, vice-like pussy, no matter how incestuously delicious it felt to fill with his cock! Unfortunately, Marissa seems to have anticipated that reason...

“Now, if you were content to only use two of Kimiko’s holes as a personal preference, we could work with that! But after our rendezvous in the park, it’s clear that you’re repressing your desires somewhat.“

At that, Kimiko’s eyes look up sharply. She knows about the encounter, and certainly isn’t jealous, but... why is Marissa bringing it up? Does she suspect how her Daddy really feels? Kimiko’s emotions roil and churn, even as she’s unable to move from her kneeling position or explain to the government Doll why they’re abstaining. Not that Kimiko is even confident that she knows why...

John seems equally surprised by Marissa’s conclusion, and his mouth hangs open for a long moment before he gathers his thoughts and stammers out a response, his carefully prepared defence now useless.

“N-no, see... that’s not relevant. She’s not on birth control any more, and I don’t have any such desires towards my step—... I mean, towards my Doll!“

But he’s already betrayed himself, as he awkwardly shifts his pants around the growing bulge in his crotch. Even though the Invigarol is still affecting him, it’s clear that he at least has some desire. Marissa smiles and shakes her head, before turning around and beckoning for him and Kimiko to follow her.

Leading them both through to the bedroom, she quickly moves Kimiko onto her hands and knees, then perches on the edge of the bed beside her. Resting a hand on the Asian girl’s upthrust buttocks, her plump, hairless pussy lips glisten with moisture. Swallowing heavily, John tries not to stare.

“Oh, really? Then I trust you also have no concerns about what it wants, either. But if you do care, why not ask?“

Another pause, as John thinks about it. He shouldn’t have to ask, should he? Kimiko made it clear that she doesn’t want anything like this, and that being turned into a Doll is horrible, demeaning, and degrading. They’re only doing what they have to in order to keep her from being given to someone else!

But... her behaviour of late has been a little different, even outside of her training. She’s seemed more pliable, eager to please, and less likely to slip back into her older behaviours... is that the result of the training, and the Doll Food? Or is there something deeper which does enjoy her new position? So, with that worry in his gut, John can’t stay quiet.

“What, uh... what do you want, Kimiko?“

There’s barely a second before she answers, clearly enunciating her words despite the slightly broken ‘Engrish’.

“Prease, Daddy! Fuck Kimiko pussy, onegaishimasu! Put baby in Kimiko’s dumb yerrow womb!“

Kimiko can hardly believe what she’s saying. That’s a trained response, right? Like the presentation position? Except... she can’t remember being taught to say that. Things like that, sure, along with the insulting, exaggerated accent. But that wasn’t a trained response, and her mind is so fuzzy, it’s hard to tell if the Collar forced her into saying those words.

She can’t really mean it though, right? Maybe she wants it a tiny bit, right now in the heat of the moment, especially after hearing about her Daddy’s encounter with Marissa (which she’s totally not jealous about), but... she should know better! Her mind goes back to something that Mr. Preston told them, about why you can’t trust a Doll’s word. Suddenly, Kimiko starts to understand what he meant.

John seems not to recall the advice, instead choosing to believe Kimiko’s words. And after taking a deep breath, he drops his pants, to reveal his thick, throbbing cock. This is clearly what she wants, just confirming his suspicions from the ‘secret’ encounters she’s been having with Phoebe. Even if Kimiko won’t fully admit it to herself, his question must have forced her to tell the truth! (He carefully doesn’t think about the final part of her request, or about how it made his cock throb even harder.)

“Well, okay...“

He doesn’t need to say anything more. With his decision made, Marissa moves out of the way with a very satisfied smile on her face, and she just watches as John presses forward—down and into Kimiko’s dripping-wet slit. And once he’s inside, with a sigh of satisfaction, he starts to fuck her, just as requested.

Unlike previous times, like her frenzied deflowering, or the pent-up desire of her second copulation, this feels like a more significant moment. They weren’t going into this as equals, but instead as Owner and Doll. As person and property.

And if anything, it felt even better because of it.

On the flipside, John is having a quite different experience. In his arousal, it didn’t occur to him that Kimiko might not have been answering completely honestly—so he firmly believes that she does want this. He can ask more question afterwards, but right now, he’s going to stop overthinking things. Coupled with her Collar being covered by her hair, and the doggystyle position hiding her barcode tattoo and enhanced lips...

He can almost imagine that he’s actually fucking his stepdaughter.

Hehe~... I’ll leave you to it...“

And just like that, the inspection is over, and Marissa lets herself out, not giving John any chance to ask her any more questions about the investigation. Even so, it’s clear that this situation is soon going to be resolved—one way or the other. For now, though... John is left alone to enjoy his Doll. Which he will. Thoroughly.