The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Human Doll Program

Chapter 7 — Order Fulfilment

* * *

Author’s Note: Hi there, and thank you for checking this story out! If you’re enjoying my tales of mind control, you can check out my work of other varieties (which usually include minor mind control themes as well) at my Hentai Foundry page, where there are also 3D rendered images to go with them. And if you want to support my work, get previews for upcoming releases, and see my weekly CYOA series, you can find me at my SubscribeStar page!

* * *

Aaahn~! Yes, Daddy! Me ruv you rong time! Fuck Kimiko dumb puss-puss!“

Thrusting hard into the Doll that used to be his stepdaughter, John tries not to think too hard about it. His cock is plundering her tight, unprotected pussy, and he knows that he’s going to ejaculate inside—although he’s not sure whether Kimiko is pregnant yet or not, it’s surely only a matter of time.

Some Doll Owners like to keep the offspring and raise them with the Doll as a surrogate mother, or perhaps they have a wife who would rather not go through pregnancy herself. But most of the Owners who don’t keep their Dolls on the in-built birth control prefer to donate to the Human Doll Program sponsored adoption agencies.

Hai, Daddy... mmmn~... firru slut Dorru!“

It’s become a pretty normal part of society, especially after the declining birth rates that necessitated the implementation of the Human Doll laws in the first place. Any social stigma from adoption has faded, and the act has become almost commonplace—much like John’s taboo copulation with Kimiko.

A little over a week since Marissa tempted him with the Doll’s wet pussy, and to be quite frank... a lot of the spark is gone. He’s fucking her multiple times a day, but still, something’s been bothering him.

“Prease, Daddy! Fuck Kimiko pussy, onegaishimasu! Put baby in Kimiko’s dumb yerrow womb!“

That’s the exact wording that she used in their bedroom that first time. He didn’t notice it then, of course, as it was the first time that she’d said it. But now, probably one time out of three, she says that exact phrase. And there are plenty of others as well, obviously trained into her.

But he has no idea how to deal with that—aside from handing over the list of names to Mr. Preston and freeing her. Hopefully. Even that’s not a sure thing, but John can’t think of what else he can do. Until then, he doesn’t want any appearance of him not properly utilising his Doll, so he continues with the lessons and the fucking.

Studying Kimiko’s slanted Asian features, twisted in a lewd ahegao of orgasmic delight, he realises that he’s finding it harder and harder to see her as Kim. When he finally finishes, inside her as usual, Kimiko cries out in a powerful climax, but even that seems almost scripted.

MMMFGH~! Arigato, Daddy-san, for... for breedingu stupid meat-toiret Kimiko...“

The words are degrading, and nasty, but they’re more like what you might read in a hentai. Almost as if he’s purely using her as a simple sex toy—it’s not a particularly nice feeling, to reduce her to this. It still feels good physically, of course, but... perhaps not quite as fulfilling as before.

Lifting her off his cock with a wet squelch, John doesn’t even bother to clean his Doll, or order her into different clothes. He had taken some time off work to acclimatise to Kimiko’s new role in his life, but bills wait for no man, so he had to continue working from home. That does mean he still gets to see her plenty, but... she can be distracting. So, as John quickly realised, the best way to keep Kimiko from under his feet (or desk), is to give her some more training.

A few hours later, Phoebe drops by, letting herself into the apartment. John has gotten rather more used to her presence, including giving her keys, both for their joint planning sessions regarding the question of whether to snitch on Kim’s friends, and her covert couplings with Kimiko (which he pretends not to have noticed).

That allows the girl to head through into the living room, and walk in on Kimiko having a lesson. The Doll’s hair is messy, and she’s only wearing a thin, lacy robe, with a glob of cum still stuck between her pussy lips. Looking down at her old friend for a long moment, who isn’t taking any notice of anything but the swirling patterns on the laptop in front of her, Phoebe releases a soft sigh.

“Oh, Kim... this isn’t fair. None of this is fair. Let’s... hmm...“

Thinking for a moment, as Kimiko continues to very clearly not think, Phoebe comes up with an idea. Smiling a little, she heads through to John to pitch it—and he readily agrees, if only to get a few hours to himself.

* * *

Getting to the mall doesn’t take long, with Kimiko in somewhat of a daze. Phoebe has noticed that her friend has been less and less present recently, likely due to the combination of her hypnotic training, the aphrodisiac Doll Food, and her treatment in general. While at first, it was rather thrilling to see her long-time crush put into this position... now she’s just feeling sad about it.

From what Phoebe could find out, it’s not an especially uncommon reaction to getting a Doll. Browsing forums for Doll Owners (usually with her hand in her panties), she discovered sobering threads about the initial excitement fading, and queries about how to deal with it. Most of the answers that worked, such as getting a new Doll, or installing a new personality, obviously wouldn’t work on Kimiko.

It actually seems rather uncommon for people to own Dolls that they used to know—digging into that a bit more, Phoebe finds some unsubstantiated reports that most girls drafted were sent to different part of the country to be sold. While the Human Doll Program itself hasn’t commented on that, it does raise some questions about John being randomly assigned his own stepdaughter...

Pushing those thoughts from her mind for now, though, Phoebe has something else she wants to do. And that something is giving her friend some time as herself—or at least as close as a Doll can get.

“So, um... what do you think, Kimiko?”

The two of them are standing in front of a tall mirror, in a store named Doll Couture. Kimiko’s hair has been partially dyed, giving it a black to blue gradient, reminiscent of her old style. In addition, she’s been dressed in clothing much more stylish than before, in contrast to the flimsy, fetishised outfits she’d mostly been wearing as a Doll.

“W-wow, that’s... I look almost, um... normal.“

The clothing isn’t exactly normal clothing, of course. The denim shorts are still very short, paired with wedge heeled sneakers, and a pink and white crop top. Even that is obviously for a Doll, as a few lines of text on the front read ‘I am not a person.’ But it’s better than ‘Daddy’s Dicksucker’.

Phoebe can’t help but feel pleased with Kimiko’s comment, and the genuine smile which tugs at the corner of the Doll’s plush lips. Bringing her old friend to the surface, instead of a brainless sex slave, was exactly what she aimed to do today! Except... the happiness quickly fades.

“I... still need to go back, though.”

Her dour statement is met with a long moment of silence from Phoebe. What can she say about that? She does still need to go back. And any chance of freedom for her would only condemn other people, her friends, to the same inevitable treatment. But, if Kimiko’s new status can’t be changed, then... maybe there’s a way that Kim can stay herself and a Doll?

The idea comes to Phoebe in the way that those thoughts do. It’d obviously been marinating in the back of her mind for a while, ever since she wondered what it’d be like to have her own Collar. And seeing Kim so sad and despondent, in anticipation of being forced to act like a happy, horny Doll again—it motivates her to at least try to get through to her friend.

Putting a hand on Kimiko’s arm, Phoebe leads her into a changing room, and pushes her against the mirror. Looks down into her gorgeous brown eyes, Phoebe wets her lips, and asks a question, knowing that the Doll Collar would force an honest answer.

“Tell me, Kim... do you enjoy being your Daddy’s Doll?”

“No.”

Pausing for a moment, they’re both a little taken aback by the swiftness of the response—although Kimiko’s brow furrows again, at the clear proof that she doesn’t, that she can’t enjoy this. Even if having sex with him feels really good, and making him happy is nice, she can tell just as clearly as Phoebe that he’s not satisfied.

“Would you like it if you could act as yourself? No training, no control from the Collar, just doing what he said because... because you wanted to?“

This time, Kimiko takes a moment to think it over. Something in her head seems to protest at the thought of no more training, but... that feels like an emotion which was trained into her in the first place. And the thought of seeing the smile on her Daddy’s face when he realises that she’s not being forced into serving him... makes her answer emphatic.

Yes. Yes, I... I really, really would.“

And that, Phoebe thinks, is all she needs to continue with her plan.

* * *

Arriving back at the apartment, Phoebe leads a nervous Kimiko inside the front door. Guiding her through to the living room, to see John sat on the couch, she gives her a little push forwards, and a thumbs up in encouragement.

Setting her shoulders and gathering her thoughts, Kimiko tries to resist the training which tells her to just crawl over to her Daddy, pull open his pants, and start sucking on his fat, yummy-

“Kimiko? Did you have a nice time?”

Looking up, she realises that that’s what she was just about to do. Startled back to awareness, she instead stands up, wetting her lips as she steels her resolve. Glancing over at Phoebe, whose complete faith in her hasn’t wavered, she screws her courage to the sticking place, and picks up the laptop as well.

“Daddy, I d-don’t want to... nngh... do any m-more training.“

Just saying that much seems to have taken all of Kimiko’s strength, but unfortunately, that’s not enough to convince John to do so. Instead, it only seems to confuse him, and he looks up at Phoebe for clarification.

“Uh, did you tell her to say this? I thought we agreed that... that she had to go through with that, to ensure she wouldn’t get taken away! I don’t like this any more than—“

But he’s interrupted by Phoebe raising a hand and directing his attention back to the Doll in the room. Taking a deep breath, Kimiko continues to speak, trying to put her feelings behind the words.

“I want... I want to be your Doll, ah~... voluntarily? With... with my own mind, and actions, and... and everything I do for you now, but... as myself! As Kim.“

For a long moment, John doesn’t react, just staring up at his Doll... his stepdaughter. Because her mind is still very much there, as well as her body, so despite what the law may say—he never truly accepted her position. Perhaps that explains why, once he noticed the idiosyncrasies of a Human Doll, he couldn’t have been satisfied.

Right now, he stands up without a word, and steps towards Kimiko. Taking the laptop, he tosses it onto the couch, and then wraps his arms around her in a tight, comforting hug. A little surprised by the sudden show of affection, Kimiko hesitates for only a moment before resting her head on his chest and returning the embrace.

“Kim, I... I’m so sorry. I was so focused on keeping you safe with me, and then on satisfying my own needs, that I never really stopped to consider... what would be best for us.“

Holding her tight for a long few minutes, Kimiko doesn’t reply, just wrapping her arms tighter around her Owner and Daddy. Of course, with those new declarations made, it isn’t long before John’s thoughts start to wander—alighting on what it would be like to enjoy Kim with her full, willing faculties. And as well, something else... or perhaps, someone.

Looking up from the embrace, he meets Phoebe’s eyes, who had been watching this happen in bittersweet satisfaction.

“Well, Phoebe, I guess you thought this out for us, huh?”

She chuckles and gives a nod, but doesn’t say anything. To her, this seems like a perfect father-stepdaughter/Doll-Owner reunion. Even if they’ve been physically together all this time, they’re now pulling in the same direction, towards a shared, common goal. Just about to excuse herself, and let John and Kimiko better reconcile, she’s genuinely surprised by the next offer that he makes.

“Why don’t we go through to the bedroom, and see if there’s any way we can properly thank you...?“

* * *

It doesn’t take long for John to shepherd the two girls through to his bedroom, as excited as they are. Phoebe had only been observing their relationship from the side-lines, taking some small pleasure with Kimiko when she could, but never even dreaming that she could actually get involved with her friend’s stepdad!

And the Doll side of Kimiko troubles her as well—even if she was told to act as herself, the training that’s happened so far doesn’t just magically disappear. Using the app on his phone, John can deactivate a lot of routines, but many of the changes were more comprehensive. But she’s still happy to be taking actions without being ordered to, or forced by the Doll Collar’s programming.

There’s certainly more that they need to do, and it seems unlikely that Kim will ever be the same person as she was before, but that’s the case for everyone. The self is an illusion, constantly in flux, but Kimiko now has a chance to forge her own path forwards.

For now, though, they’ve got something else to focus on, and Phoebe is a little nervous.

“Oh, jeez... are you two, um... sure about this? I m-mean...”

With all three of them stripped down nude, Kimiko excitedly manoeuvres Phoebe onto her back at the edge of the bed. Now that she’s got some agency of her own (even if it was John that ‘gave’ it to her), she’s more excited than ever.

“Yup! Ever since you started watching me and Daddy, I’ve wanted you to join in!“

John’s cock, already out and erect, throbs when Kimiko calls him ‘Daddy’—partly because he always loves to hear it, but mostly because this time, he can tell she’s choosing to do so. Even if it took a few weeks of not-so-subtle encouragement to get to this point, somewhere she never would’ve landed without being drafted... neither of them seem to mind so much.

Climbing up on top of Phoebe, Kimiko faces the foot of the bed, and beckons her stepfather over. Like this, the three of them form a triangle of sorts, with Phoebe at the base, John standing as the height, and Kimiko as a very sexy hypotenuse. Of course, that lets her press her pussy down onto Phoebe’s face, allowing her friend to return the favour from before.

“Well, girls, I hope you’re ready!”

Not wanting to waste any more time, John steps forward, kneeling down to line up his cock—and thrusting inside of Phoebe. He’s long and thick, so he goes slow at first, but the girl’s cries (muffled by Kimiko’s sopping wet pussy) certainly indicate that she’s enjoying herself.

With a Human Doll in the mix, this technically isn’t a threesome, instead being two people having sex, with a toy livening up their experience. But Kimiko is anything but a passive participant, and she leans across the top to lend some encouragement.

Mmmf~... pretty prease, Daddy-san... fuck Phoebe-kun nice and hard, onegaishimasu~!“

This time, the lilting Japanese accent is given more of a tongue-in-cheek tone, much more in line with Kim’s personality. Which, of course, just makes it hit even harder for John. It’s self-degrading, in a way which demonstrates how important his pleasure is to his Doll, and not because she’s forced into it.

Pulling her lithe body towards him, he kisses her plush lips while continuing to slide deeper into Phoebe, and the response from Kimiko is electric. It’s not a rote, pre-programmed snog, but instead something more dynamic and needy, as the Doll presses her tongue forward aggressively. When they part, a string of saliva joins them for a moment, and she’s breathing even heavier—although how much of that is from their kiss, and how much is from Phoebe’s ‘kiss’ is hard to tell.

“Is her tight, teen pussy as good... aaahn~... as mine, Daddy?“

With most of his shaft inside of the taller girl by now, John hunches over and draws back his hips, extracting himself with a wet schlick. Smirking up at Kimiko, he gives her a wink.

“I don’t know... I should probably fuck yours next to compare, hmm?“

And then he thrusts forward, bottoming out inside of the slick, wet cunt in front of him. Phoebe moans again, loudly burbling into Kimiko’s crotch, as her legs shiver and twitch. From there, John kisses his Doll again, while his hands wrap around her friend’s legs, to allow him to start properly pounding away at her.

No answer is given for whose pussy is preferred, aside from a shared conviction that John should continue to test them both out. Thoroughly, and often. As well as their other holes, of course.

The three of them continue like that for the rest of the afternoon, with Kimiko happily cleaning out her Daddy’s first load from Phoebe’s still-twitching pussy. Switching positions soon afterwards, she soon gets her own fill—quite literally.

A few hours later, sweaty and short of breath, John is cuddled up in bed, with Phoebe and Kimiko on either side. Not much was said once they got into things, aside from accented Engrish encouragements and Phoebe’s excited moans. But now that they’ve got a moment to think of other things, John has something to say.

“Well, if you want to stay like this... I guess that means we won’t be handing over the names, right?”

Kimiko giggles and shakes her head, but then looks aside as a thought occurs to her. Plush lips spreading wide into a smile, she opens her mouth—but then hesitates. After a moment, she seems to remember that she can say what she wants, so her grin brightens even more before replying.

“In fact, Daddy... I think I might know something else we could be protesting for, instead!“

And with that, Kimiko finally receives the final piece of motivation needed to bring her back to her true self! Well, not really. But as she’s the kind of person that likes to go out for a march, with the aim of improving society somewhat, having a new goal certainly lifts her mood even higher.

* * *

Mmmmn~... well, well... this has turned out rather nicely!“

Sat in his office, Mr. Preston is quite pleased with himself. It’s now been a few months since he saw John Redmond and Kimiko, and heard their silly complaints, but they’ve been pretty busy since then. At one point, he was a little worried—one of the Doll’s old friends had tried to inflame some misguided sense of independence in her.

Oftentimes, when somebody from a Human Doll’s past shows up to do that, the only thing to do is a complete personality override, which does degrade their performance a little. But this time it seemed to work out pretty well, and Kimiko passed any subsequent inspection with flying colours, even without any more training programs!

“Now come on, Marissa... aaahn~... you can take me deeper than that!“

Between Mr. Preston’s legs, the dark-skinned Doll slides her lips further down his shaft. It’s not a particularly uncommon sight in the Human Doll Program offices, and while Marissa is usually active in the field (while technically working for the city government), Mr. Preston can never resist making use of her when she visits.

Getting out his phone, he checks in on Kimiko’s status, and is pleased to see that her contentment levels are as high as ever. A happy Doll makes a happy Owner, after all. Behind him, playing on his computer monitor, is a newsfeed reporting on a topic which has been quite prominent recently—the ‘Voluntary Dollhood’ bill, as it has come to be known.

In short, a bipartisan group put forward a suggestion that the country should scrap its controversial Doll draft. In the past, any such idea has been put down quite adeptly, due in no small part to the Human Doll Program’s efforts. Lobbying, bribes, the occasional blackmail, that sort of thing. This time, though, the politicians suggested an alternative system—voluntary service. No more random selection, resulting in resistant Dolls that often perform poorly, and irate friends and relatives.

Instead, a higher quality of base material is sought after. Not the body, as that can be augmented quite freely. Instead, they look for a cooperative mind, which will produce a much higher quality of service. In addition, while the Human Doll Program is publicly against this change, they project that if the bill passes, there will actually be more Dolls in the system. From the many young women without partners, due to the decrease in male birth rate, the chance for men to volunteer, if they so desire, and an option to ‘gift’ yourself as a Doll to a specific person (although that wouldn’t stop them from selling you).

Longer-term plans include short-term Doll-holidays, or Dollidays, where women can spend an evening or a week under their partner’s control. More controversial is an option for female prisoners to commute custodial sentences with Doll-based community service. These will also come with more Doll welfare inspectors, meaning more resources going to the Human Doll Program, and with more men getting access to the Dolls, it will further deepen their integration and acceptance in society.

None of this is about ethics, of course. It’s just something of a coincidence that society has developed to a point where a more consensual, voluntary system of Dollhood earns their executives more money.

* * *

Back in the same small apartment that John shares with Kimiko (and now Phoebe), preparations are being made to join the ongoing demonstrations. No more contact has been made with Mr. Preston since their meeting with him a few months ago, and Marissa hasn’t mentioned her ‘investigation’ again.

Whether it was ever actually going on, or even if protestors were really being drafted at a higher rate, is an unknown. For all John and Kimiko know, she was precisely targeted for becoming a Doll...

Still, they don’t worry about that—keeping their lives full instead with other concerns and pursuits.

“Okay, you’re sure you’ll be okay here on your own, honey? I’m sorry you can’t attend this one!”

John and Phoebe are hesitating by the door, with a large sign in the girl’s hands, reading ‘Voluntary Doll Union—Abolish the Draft!’. The movement, which despite Kimiko’s idea, wasn’t actually started by them, has grown dramatically as of late. Part of the success was from Kim’s attendance at some of the earlier protests, showing support for both those that think the Doll draft is unfair, and people that, well... still like Dolls.

Right now, though, she’s happy to stay at home—as she brushes a hand protectively over her growing belly. A short blue dress clings to her pregnant body, with a transparent panel in the centre to show off her public parts. Streaks of pink are woven into her long, straight hair, and she often changes up her style. There haven’t been any more physical modifications, aside from the natural developments due to pregnancy, and John has told Kimiko that he prefers her as she is.

She’s still dressed like a Doll, of course, but in a style that she enjoys—and perhaps more importantly, that she chose.

“It’s okay, Daddy! You and Phoebe have a nice time, okay?”

Each of them gives Kimiko a quick kiss in farewell, before heading to the door. As John leaves, Phoebe pauses for a moment and turns back to give Kimiko a conspiratorial wink.

Ahh~... maybe one day, if this bill actually does get passed, we’ll both be Dolls!“

With that final comment, belying an idea which she’s not exactly subtle about showing off (considering the black satin choker she continues to wear), Phoebe waves goodbye to her... boyfriend’s Doll? Her childhood friend? Whatever their relationship, the three of them are happy. And they want to give everyone else the same opportunity!

THE END

(At least, for now...)