The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Human Inhabitants

Forced Landing

Kyan shook in his seat as the spacecraft lost port engine. The alien fought for control and managed to depolarise the hull in time to get the nose pointing up just as he splashed it in a lake.

Kyan was knocked unconscious by the impact. His support harness kept him back to the flight chair. In a few moments he managed to come to.

The process: He followed the numbers. He checked his life-suit. The umbilicus was still connected to the ship and was in tact. The hollow bio-cord kept him fed and breathing; running from the ships life support systems through his suit and into his abdomen. It fed him and removed bodily wastes from his system. It was as if the ship was his mother.

Only now the mother was dying.

He was alone on a planet of giants and his life succour was beyond repair. He knew it was grim.

Kyan was a bipedal alien with shiny brown-yellow skin—almost golden. He had two lidless black eyes. Three long fingers and an opposable thumb; two hands. He was thin. And, he was only 15inches tall.

He checked a monitor. He could manage just two more hours before his system would shut down. Reluctantly he abandoned the craft and fell over backwards into the water.

His mother was already sliding beneath the waves.

Kyan could see the shoreline closest to him and made for it. The planet of giants might still swallow him up, but he would not drown that day.

Kyan’s race had surveyed this planet for some time. He had discs of information, languages, customs, and so on, from more than a month of observation. This planet was not suitable for colonisation, his species could not live unaided for long in its environment, but he had also to collect information of resources his species might use.

All of this might be for nothing if he died.

He managed to get ashore. Checking his monitor he had an hour and a half before it was over.

He set up a ‘blinker’ and sent it to work. At the very least he thought, they could retrieve his body.

And then he heard them….

The giants!

Cath and her daughter Mara chatted playfully as they walked through the scrubby bush that bordered the lake.

Ahead of them Chubby, their dog started to bark wildly.

Cath stopped but Mara was concerned.

“Chubby?” she called out

“No, wait!” Cath insisted.

“What’s the matter?”

“Something’s not right”

Cath was thirty-five. She was a single working mom. She worked in an office with a large company; in HR.

Mara her daughter was seventeen. She looked like Cath’s younger sister. They were close. They were friends. Not always, but most time they were a great team.

Mom and daughter had play skin, and thick black hair. Cath wore her’s short, but Mara ran her hair down to her lower back.

Bright blue eyes; both.

Cath had a generous bust but Mara was flat. But Mara was taller than her mom.

Mara was curious and she continued on—especially as Chubby was now silent.

She bound through the bushes. “Chubby?” she cried as she saw him there lying, still.

Cath caught up with her daughter.

She spun around just as a small egg flew through the air and burst near her face.

A green powdery substance burst out.

In an instant Cath and Mara were, like their dog, out cold on the ground.

Kyan scanned them, as he had scanned the giant dog.

The scan lit green as he pointed it at Mara.

It would have to do

Kyan checked the umbilical connection on his suit.

He moved up to Mara and observed her for a moment.

With some effort he moved one of her feet away from the other foot.

He moved up between her legs and using his photonic pistol fired it at Mara’s pants. The material melted away, leaving a large opening. He fired again at the white cotton material underneath.

He pressed his head against the opening in her flesh. Her hymen offered some resistance. He pushed harder and then he was part way inside. With some effort he struggled up Mara’s vagina until he rested in her uterus.

It was tight around him, but warm and wet.

His suit’s abdominal cord fired out into the fleshy lining of his new abode. In a moment he felt a connection; his body with his host. The connection stabilised.

He could breathe.

Mara woke up with a jolt.

Her crotch thonged in pain. She pressed her hand there and it was wet with her blood.

“What the?” she grimaced.

“Mara!” came a voice in her mind.

“What the fuck…?” she gasped. At first she looked around as if the voice had come from without.

“Mara!” the voice spoke again.

“What…. where are you?”

“Inside of you” Kyan said. “You host me”

“I host… what?” Mara said She then noticed the bulge in her groin. And, it moved.

“I am Kyan” he said “I cannot survive in your environment”

“You… you are inside me?” she gasped

“Yes” he said “You will host me”

“Get the fuck out…” she began

Kyan closed his eyes and concentrated.

“I am connected to you…”Kyan said “If I want to hurt you I can and there is nothing you can do”

He could see now through her eyes, hear through her ears.

“I am your Master” he said.

“You are my Master?”

“Yes”

“You are my Master” she said

“You will serve m”

“I will serve you, Master” she said.

His control over her was already complete.

“You are still Mara, but you serve me now” he said.

“Yes, I serve you, Master” she said again

He began to draw suspense from her. Her blood flowed into him through the umbilicus and carried with it nutrition for his sustenance.

Mara felt compelled to obey.

Mara broke through the bush to the kerbside and crossed it to her house.

“You must seek nourishment for yoursel” Kyan said “Your body requires it, and I require to feed from you”

“Yes, Master” she said.

Mara went inside and to the kitchen

“But what is that smell we can detect?” Kyan said

“I shit myself”

“Master!”

“Master!” Mara said “When you hurt me, I shit myself”

‘You find it an unpleasant smell?”

“Yes, Master”

“Then clean yourself”

“Yes, Master” she said going to her room.

Her bedroom had its own en suite. She peeled off her soiled pants, still with a hole in the crotch from where the alien had got into her. She threw the clothes into the shower and endeavoured to hose them with the shower head.

Then she washed her ass-crack of excreta.

Her vagina was still sore. Kyan, connected as he was to her, felt the sensations she felt, only they did not register the same way with him.

“What is this we feel?” he asked her as she grazed the shower head past her vagina.

“It’s stimulating, Master” she said.

“Do it again” he said and she turned the nozzle back between her legs.

“You like this?”

“Yes, Master” she said.

“Continue”

“Thank you, Master” she sighed as she masturbated with the shower of water upon her clit.

When she came, and the endorphins flooded her Kyan felt sickened by the overwhelming sensations.

“Stop this!” he commanded

“Yes, Master” she said, returning the shower head to its bracket and turning off the water. She towered herself dry.

“I will begin modifying you” Kyan said “Improving you”

“Yes, Master” Mara said

Furious

Cath was furious with her daughter when she returned home; an outpouring of emotion. First there was the feeling of losing her daughter… when she and Chubby came too there was no sign of Mara. Cath searched frantically through the scrub, urging Chubby to look too. But no sign of her. Then a resignation that her daughter had actually abandoned her there. This sickened her; they were bound by blood; not just friendship.

Mara was distant; she seemed not to care about her mom’s passionate outbursts.

“This woman” Kyan said, “She is annoying me”

“Yes, Master” Mara said

“Who are you talking to?” Cath asked

Mara went to her mom and clutched her by the cheeks. “Look at me” Mara said

Mara felt it within her groin, a fleshy tube wriggled our of her vagina. It moved towards her mom

“Let me go” Cath cried.

Suddenly the rube shot out into Cath’s belly-button. Mara gasped as she felt her body connect to her mom.

Then she felt substances pass out of her and into her mom….

“I…” Cath began

“You will obey me” Mara snapped.

“I…”

“This feels so amazing!” Mara gasped

“I… I will obey” Cath said.

“We are your Master” Mara said

“You are my Master” Cath trembled.

Mara smiled, and she bent down and kissed Cath on the lips. Her tongue entered her mom’s mouth.

Cath’s nipples pressed up against her top; as if ready to drill through her dress.

“Yesssss” Cath said submitting to her daughter’s touch.

Then the tube broke from her. Cath felt a sigh as connection was severed.

Cath sank to her knees and Mara lifted her skirt. She wore no panties. Her public hair had fallen away; a by-product of the changes Kyan had made to her.

Cath inhaled the smell of her daughter’s vagina. She watched as the fleshy probe recoiled into her daughter’s body. More stimulants washed over her. Drool dripped from her mouth, onto her chest.

She pressed her mouth in between her daughter’s vagina lips and lapped. Mara sighed. Cath felt no shame as she ate out her daughter; she also sighed her pleasure at the sticky trickle she was tasting.

“Mm-mm-mm” she salivated. She pushed a finger up into her daughter and ran it in and out.

“Oh, yesssss” Mara gasped and came, squirting over her mom’s face.

“What’s this?” Cath suddenly asked as her fingers were stopped.

“It’s a mucus plug” Mara said “Our master made it form to seal him inside me”

Cath did not understand all of this—she knew what a plug was—she’d had one when she was pregnant. She then noticed her daughter’s enlarged abdomen.

Mara saw the expression on her mom’s face. “Yes” Mara said “Our master lives inside of me”

She grabbed her mom and pushed her face back into her vagina. Cath continued cunnilingus

Mara’s body trembled and she came again; flooding Cath’s face with juices.

The Plan

Throughout the night Mara and her mom fucked. Kyan used Mara’s modified body to produce enzymes in her vagina that began to modify Cath; who ate these.

For some time this planet of giants was considered not suitable for his kind, but now Kyan had shown, if only from the need to survive, that he could remain indefinitely

A larger ship arrived; still small by giant standards, but full of the first generation of settlers.

Cath was the next to take a Master. Ulina, Kyan’s mate slid into Cath’s uterus and connected within her. Cath willingly accepted hosting an alien.

Human inhabitants, first one, then seven, then more. Humans became the life-support vessels that allowed the aliens to survive on our planet.

A year later Cath lay in bed, grinding (tribbing) her daughter. Ulina had lowered a small receptacle through Cath’s vagina as Kyran had to Mara. In this way Ulina was impregnated by her mate without having left Cath’s life-support body.

When Zal was born a new host was found and impregnated with the first generation of planet-born aliens.