The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Humanity, 2.0

Year 2, Day 291

Bethany and I rocked back and forth on the recliner chair she had laid out on her back deck. She was nestled against my chest, curled up so that her legs were resting on my thighs, making almost a low purring noise to herself as one hand rubbed my chest. As welcome as the sensation always was, my attention was wandering to the sight of the sunrise through the trees. The back deck of her house always had a magnificent view in the fall; the great forest she lived at the edge of, the colors of the falling leaves, the mist on its floor and the songs of the waking birds all coming together to greet the sunrise... I have never since lived in a finer place.

I stroked Bethany’s hair with my free hand – she was so goddamn cute now, and her reaction to it only made her cuter. We had discovered something shocking when she finally recovered from her bedridden state – the retrovirus didn’t just stop the aging process of a normal human, it was actually reversed in her case. Bethany went to sleep at forty-one years old and woke up at just about twenty. She looked younger than any of us now, and she’d lost a few inches of height and gained even better looks – not to mention a sexier, more energetic and sensitive body.

For weeks afterward she had been an absolute mess; she would scream things at me randomly, cried herself to sleep, woke up in a rage and threw things at me, fucked me senseless then slapped me so hard my ears rang… I couldn’t blame her, to be honest. I never hid from any of it, and let her take out all of her rage on me every time. I felt horrible about her reaction, even as I tried to explain to her that she had what billions would kill for – the next best thing to immortality. I had already stolen so much from her; her career, for one thing. When I came back and literally stole her life and identity – well, destroyed really, I didn’t steal it – and made her externally so young that she couldn’t hope to pass as her old self, it drove her kind of insane for a while. She avoided mirrors for years afterward. At the same time, I was trying to maintain my new relationship with Nina, and the balancing act seemed impossible.

I suppose, in hindsight, that I should have seen through Nina’s impossibly pleasant demeanor and tolerance given my erratic disappearances and the odd injuries I came back with. You see, well, it’s not a big secret that Nina is smarter than I am; I knew that then and now. What’s more, she’s wiser, a better judge of character… it made zero sense to think she wouldn’t be curious about my strange behavior, yet she seemed almost angelic in her patience. What confused me even more at the time was the fact that she seemed completely unaffected by the retrovirus; she showed no symptoms like Bethany or Emily did, and I began to think she was just immune somehow. In fact, as she told me later, she knew by the fifth day something had changed very profoundly in her body, and she knew that it coincided to just about when she met me. She thought she was pregnant at first, and just sat on the knowledge for a while… until things started to get really weird for her.

It was my own dumb-ass fault that I left the flash drive with 15226’s research notes plugged into my computer after a night with her that ended at my place. I didn’t even encrypt the files or anything. Smart as she was, she was able to understand more of it in a week than I had in months, and by three weeks had passed after I’d first made love to her, she realized that it wasn’t so much that I was some kind of evil mastermind as just a confused, horny young man with no idea what he was doing. When I finally found out she was onto me, she already knew about Bethany, 15226, the Vault, the hominus race and my own retrovirus… everything. I remember the confrontation. She wasn’t mad, she wasn’t disgusted, she just calmly laid out everything she knew to me, then said that if I didn’t fill in the blanks to her satisfaction, that she would walk away and I would never see her again.

It worked. I told her about my semi-abduction, the yacht trip, what 15226 told me about the human race’s future, the memories 15226 imbued me with – that raised an eyebrow – and I even told her about Emily. I’ve never kept a secret from her since, probably one the first good decisions I made. Nina told me to leave afterward so she could think, and I was in despair. I thought she would react like Emily, and began to wonder if every girl would do the same. To my surprise, when I went to Bethany’s place the next morning, there she was – leaning against her car parked on the shoulder, waiting for me to walk her in and introduce her to another of her own kind.

The two hit it off pretty quickly. Bethany’s emotional roller coaster seemed to take a break whenever Nina was around; after only a few more days of the two spending almost every waking hour together, Bethany seemed to be herself again. We did things together; nights out at restaurants, movies, walks, long conversations over drinks.

Some niggling little voice in me kept hoping for it – but it still was a surprise… there was one day I came home, maybe two months after I’d introduced the two of them to one another… it was already after dark when I walked in, then spent a good half-hour preparing the three of us a fine teriyaki chicken dinner with chow mein and a ginger salad, and put my hand on the doorknob to the back deck to call the girls inside for our meal. I glanced through the window and saw something that made my cock practically launch itself out of my pants – the two of them, topless in Bethany’s hot tub, making out. Nina was the instigator – of course – and was crowding the smaller brunette Bethany into one corner, those wonderful French-vanilla breasts pressing into Bethany’s cappuccino-colored melons.

I just watched them for probably only a few minutes. Pre-come was staining a big spot on the front of my slacks dark. Nina noticed me out of the corner of her eye, and beckoned for me to come outside and join them; she was totally casual, like I hadn’t seen anything out of the ordinary, but Bethany was terrified. Nina had come to terms with her newly induced bisexuality a little faster than Bethany, even though it was Dr. Lazar who ostensibly had some experience with other girls. The two of them both knew about that part of being a hominus female by then, and after half a bottle of wine and a little truth-or-dare in the hot tub, repressed passions manifested and the girls’ night became a lesbian make-out session.

They both had hopped out, and we all sat down for dinner. The girls stayed topless, wearing only their bikini bottoms, but they wouldn’t let me strip as we ate dinner – which they did with agonizing slowness as I watched them play little foot games underneath the glass table. More wine was poured after dinner, and we all ended up in the hot tub… and finally, both girls were gloriously nude. Nina suggested I keep my hard cock underwater for a while, to keep the pheromones from driving them too nuts – she wanted to take the opportunity to really explore Bethany, and invited me to watch; when I couldn’t take any more, she said to go ahead and just pick one and fuck her as hard as I could.

What a show that was. Bethany, her ass mounted on the edge of the tub, legs spread wide with Nina’s blonde head nuzzled up against her pussy… over the rumbling jets I could hear the lapping and smacking sounds of a clit being well-treated, and Bethany’s short yelps of pleasure. The young doctor’s feet flailed up in the air and she braced her hands on Nina’s head as she came. As much as I wanted to use Nina’s pussy, I resisted; I wanted to see them both experience each other for the first time. After another few minutes, they were on either side of me, playing with my cock under the water, making out with one another on my lap; then, after some furtive whispers, they told me to follow them inside. Neither could keep their eyes much off of my stiff cock as we toweled off, and when they did manage it, they were both staring at each other’s bodies.

I sat on a nearby chair as I watched them fall together onto Bethany’s bed, their bodies twisting and writhing together until they fell to their sides, and one body turned around then each’s lips met the other’s pussy at once. The tentative exploration became tight and intimate quickly, tits pressing hard against bellies and tongues playing with clits before long as each raced to give the other total satisfaction. I lost my ability to wait right around then, and came up behind Bethany, who was on top at the time. With Nina’s loving assistance, my girth impaled Bethany inch by inch, filling her tight pussy to the limit. She groaned into Nina’s thighs and I saw her nails digging into Nina’s skin as I penetrated her once again – as I had done almost every day since she woke up from her transformation.

I was too worked up. My come flooded her pussy in less than a minute, and it took Nina’s gentle assistance after I withdrew to coax her to a long, slow orgasm. The two played with each other for a while until I was ready again; that second time, I fucked Nina from behind as she was on all fours with Bethany underneath her, face to face. Bethany said she wanted to watch another girl’s face as she came… and she got to. Nina’s eyes were closed and Bethany was kissing her face and neck when she came, while the brunette toyed with the blonde’s pussy. I was really glad they had such great sexual chemistry; I’d long since decided I loved them both, and if they could make each other happy too, then the last thing I would feel is jealousy.

That first hair-trigger orgasm had held me off for a time, and while Nina recovered, Bethany switched to giving me a sensuous blowjob. Nina joined her after a few minutes, and we finished the night with a bang as ropes of my come squirted onto both’s faces and breasts. I could hardly believe how sexy these two girls were when they began to lick it off of each other, then kiss deeply, several times. We fell asleep in a tangle of limbs.

Hardly three months later, I moved in with Bethany, and it was another four months before Nina finally gave in and moved in with us as well. It was just a natural decision; it wasn’t even a week of sharing one another before we all seemed to just agree it was inevitable, and, if anything, weirder for us to be apart. It was some legal hijinks for Bethany to basically fake her own identity and pass herself off as the suddenly-existent “Beth Lazar”, daughter of Bethany Lazar – but now that I was getting used to being a multimillionaire, we found that things went a lot easier when you were richer than hell. A well-paid lawyer can do some pretty spectacular things in his home environment.

The subject of Emily had, of course, come up. The girls wanted to know about the ‘others’ of their kind; it was odd at the time, it seemed like they already thought of them as their kin even though they hadn’t met. Well, Bethany had met Emily, but it was a pretty negative interaction from what I’m told. I didn’t hide with happened with Nadine, and they even helped me look for her… but it was no good. All we knew was that she had left town ten days after her night with me, and three weeks after that, someone with the same name – Nadine O’Bryan – had booked a flight to Istanbul. After that, even my fortune was no use; the trail ended. Her mother was distraught, but fortunately, didn’t seem to associate me with the disappearance all that much; apparently Nadine tended to have flings with young men fairly often, and she hadn’t vanished until more than a week after meeting me.

I might not have been able to say a word to Emily, or even have her pick up the phone, but the girls could. Bethany still had her cell number from their little run-in while I was on the yacht, and not long after she woke up, she called my sister and they talked for a while. Pretty soon all three of them caught up on the phone regularly, and compared notes about their experiences. They always seemed reluctant to share anything about what was discussed with me; I got the impression that Emily specifically told them not to tell me anything about her other than that she was well. After about half a year, Nina took a week-long vacation up to New York and apparently the two met up and they had a great time, then Bethany went up, and after that – much to my dismay – the both of them went for a two-week cruise in the Caribbean while I was left at home. It’s a miracle that the First Four didn’t become the First Five or Six over that span of time; I told myself it was a good exercise in self-control, but really, I spent those two weeks re-familiarizing myself with internet porn.

Oh right – we were on the back deck of Bethany’s place, more than a year after all that. I was in only my boxers, and Bethany was in one of my discarded shirts from a few days ago – it had been large enough to function as a nightshirt for her. The evening before, while not quite a repeat performance of the events described just previous, was a more than satisfying night. We were all insatiable young hominus, horny kids basically, and it wasn’t unusual for us to each fuck one another two or three times a day. Any combination worked. I didn’t trust myself to find any more girls at that point, and my appetites were satisfied with Bethany and Nina then, so I hadn’t gone out and made any more girls into hominus. The girls agreed that there was no rush, and they were fine with not adding any more to our little family for a while; by then they understood that they could control their own fertility naturally, and we’d agreed not to make any babies quite yet. It would be another six years before I trusted myself to step out and ‘recruit’ Hannah and Melody.

None of the three of us packed a whole lot for the trip we were leaving for that morning – long though it was to be. Nina had produced a small green-and-white striped roller bag the night before, and Bethany had some old leather duffel-looking thing she crammed a few outfits in and tossed in the back of the car. I myself only kept a backpack; in the few times I’d been back to the yacht since 15226 gave it to me, I had stocked it with a whole wardrobe. Nina had brought some of her own sexy beach outfits to wear when we’d been sailing together a few months ago, and only needed to pack a few warmer outfits for our destination.

Half of what I’d stocked the boat with would be too small by now, though. By right around then, I had passed six feet high. Ah, sorry, that’s just about two meters. Sasha put us all on the metric system when we were sealed up in the Vault, but when I’m not working or doing math, I find myself slipping into old habits. I’d put on about fifteen kilograms as well, and my exercise routine had become so intense that I occasionally had people scouting me for college football and the like. I had to keep them all at arm’s length, of course – one medical exam and I would shock them all – but it was a good feeling all the same, confirmation that my physique was obviously impressive to anyone at the time.

The trip had been Bethany’s idea, actually. She occasionally went back and studied the overview of 15226’s notes I’d brought from the Vault, and complained from time to time that she really wished she could see the master computer they came from. We’d been meaning to go for a long time, but something else always came up, and we wanted to go together. Today, finally, we would pack up and hit the road, and hopefully be at the island inside a month. No planes went out that way, and it wasn’t like we had real jobs to rush back to; I had long since begun paying all our expenses out of 15226’s fortune. Nina only stayed in school just for her own enrichment, every day Bethany was cramming her head full of medical and biological research – cutting-edge stuff she hadn’t gotten much exposure to working in the emergency room – and me, well, I basically slacked off a lot. We all have our hobbies.

Nina was in class that morning, and we weren’t planning to leave until she got home. I lounged with Bethany on my lap for nearly an hour before she finally seemed to awaken from her extended nap and sit up, mumbling something about being hungry and looking at me expectantly. Ever since I’d fed her the whole time she was sick with the retrovirus, she seemed to think that I was her personal chef. I sighed, and left her on the back deck as I went in to make us something.

I lost myself in cooking as Bethany studied her notes, scribbling down all kinds of stuff she intended to look up on the Vault’s supercomputer. I’d thought the two-gigabyte file of the notes would be comprehensive, but Bethany told me that it was woefully inadequate. We knew that 15226 had been surprisingly utilitarian in the way she thought – instead of writing new genetic code all the time, she basically cribbed solutions from Earth creatures that already solved the problems she was looking at. Lobsters, for instance, were where she got the inspiration for how to bypass the aging process; from dinosaur DNA she imported the biological polymers that naturally toughen our bones, our musculature was a mishmash of the best from cheetahs, bears, and dolphins, she cribbed our improved vision from the mantis shrimp’s eye, and on down the line like that – but there were tantalizing hints that she had included other elements that went beyond just enhancing the human package.

We were just sitting down as Nina returned, and she joined us after giving the both of us a kiss. We wolfed down the pancakes and scrambled eggs I’d made, then we stashed food in sealed bags and coolers which we planned to take with us on the yacht. I excused myself to get changed and grab a few last things, then returned with a pack slung over my shoulder and wearing linen summer clothes. It was still a little cool outside for that, but temperature didn’t bother me the way it used to before, and I knew we were heading to where it was warmer anyway. Bethany was ready to go, and Nina was already out at the car waiting for me. We all got into Nina’s little black Mercedes that I could barely fit inside anymore, and the two girls took the front seats. Nina still remembered the way from the last time.

The girls talked to each other for a time, but I had zoned out and was watching the scenery pass. We had just crossed the city limits of San Diego when, after a little bit of silence, Nina looked in the rear view mirror at me.

“There’s a surprise for you waiting at the dock, you know.”

“….Huh?” I shook myself; it had taken me a moment to even realize she wasn’t talking to Bethany.

“It’s a secret… I just wanted to make sure you were awake for it when we get there. You’ll see.”

“Come on, Nina, just—“

“Nope.” She said it with a kind, friendly finality, and I shrugged then looked back outside. Probably they were planning our first threesome on a boat, or something like that. Not that I’d refuse…

We approached the marina just before sunset after fighting traffic for almost two hours. The place was small-time, but the owner was a kind old man named Lee who I trusted. I could see the mast of my yacht about three berths down. I stepped out of the car and stretched my legs, cracking my neck. We hadn’t stopped for food or restroom breaks the whole way – for a six-hour drive for the previous humans that was basically impossible – and while the girls felt fine, I had been crammed in that little Mercedes sports car’s back seat the whole way. Coffins are more spacious for a hominus male, and I wasn’t even fully grown. I felt the kinks in my body even after I stretched. The girls were both staring at me expectantly afterward.

“What?” I shrugged.

Nina rolled her eyes, then looked over toward the marina, with a sort of ‘hey, look over there’ expression and a tolerant smile. I raised an eyebrow, and looked, then felt my jaw drop. It was the first time I’d seen Emily in more than a year and a half.

My lovely sister was leaning against a chain-link fence by the parking lot, right in front of us. She wore a light spaghetti top with white shorts, her dark and slender legs making a big contrast to her clothes; she had on a wide-brimmed white hat and tough-looking hiking boots that only made her legs seem skinnier – as if we were going to walk all the way to the island. She was as beautiful as I remembered; more so, actually… just like Bethany, the retrovirus had changed her little by little even after the primary transformation had finished. She was still as athletic as ever, with a runner’s build, and her breasts hadn’t grown out to fill a shirt the way Bethany’s had – but her hair was incredible. I’d never thought simple, straight dark brown hair could totally capture a man’s attention like that. It went down almost to her ass, and it distracted me long enough that I didn’t at first notice the look on her face – a pensive, distant expression that threw a wet blanket over the sudden flash of happiness that came over me when I saw her.

I paused for a while, just standing still, until I managed a single croak. “Em.”

“I heard you’re going to see this island full of alien toys.”

“Uh, yeah.” I blinked. Somehow I’d been hoping she would say something about… us, I guessed. She spoke without any warmth. I took a step, then nodded. “I don’t know if it’s all it’s cracked up to be, but uh, if you want to see it, Em, all you have to do is—“

“I’m not asking. I’m telling.” Emily pushed off the chain link fence I only just noticed she had been leaning against, with the sparkling ocean behind her. “You don’t have any right to hide anything from me, Ben. You owe me at least this much.”

I closed my eyes and took a moment to think, clearing my head for a moment from the roiling emotions that seeing Emily stirred to life. She was absolutely right, of course. I held my hands out to her. “Everything there belongs to you as much as me.” I shrugged. “But… even I didn’t explore the place that much, so if you find something there I didn’t tell you about…” I let out a breath I didn’t realize had been stuck in my lungs since I saw her. “We can go over all this on the way. Let me get your bag for you, at least.”

She rolled her eyes, but left her bag there as she walked down the pier. Somehow, she already knew which boat was mine… well, I guess Nina, or Bethany, or probably both, told her beforehand – she knew where to wait for us, anyway. Nina and Bethany dashed past me, greeting her – a far more joyful reunion than mine was. They went on ahead, talking about something I already couldn’t make out. I found myself wishing my hominus senses would appear already. I was a little taller, and stronger, but aside from that I hadn’t experienced the girls’ enhanced senses yet. Would that even apply to males, I wondered? Had 15226 set it up like that? I hoped not. I had gone to park the car in one of the long-term spots, and when I got back to the boat, Nina was giving the other two a tour of the yacht. It was nice, but with four people on board, it was definitely quite cozy.

I had forgotten, naturally, there was only one bed.

“You’re kidding me.” Emily sighed, glaring at me. “Does the couch pull out?”

“Uh, no, it kind of folds down though…” Bethany pursed her lips. “Don’t worry, we’d kick Ben out of bed before you.” She said it with a smile, and it hit me a few seconds later that she might not be kidding.

“Forget it. We’ll figure something out.” She tossed her bag onto the floor in the bedroom. “This place is how many days away?”

“Weather prevailing…” I cleared my throat. “With the winds and currents as they are, the computer says about twenty-three days.”

“And then the trip back…” Emily sighed. “I have two months off.”

“Plenty of time. I’ll make sure of it.” I hopped into the pilot’s chair and began to punch a few buttons, then went outside to remove the mooring lines.

It was less than an hour before we were out of the bay and into the greater Pacific. Land was still visible as a strip of smattered lights on the horizon, and in celebration, Nina broke out the dinner she’d brought for us. There was food to make on the boat, of course, but she’d brought this as our first, special occasion together. It was some kind of crazy ethnic salad dish – Nina was into some weird food – but I was less picky about these things lately, and we all wolfed it down, then the drinks started. Emily kept her cool, but somehow the whole conversation seemed to occur as if either of us were only talking to the other two.

I volunteered to sleep on the couch that night. I didn’t quite fit on the thing lying down, but the girls didn’t say anything about it. I only didn’t fit lengthwise; the cushions on it kind of folded down to make the thing into a semi-bed, more like a futon than a pull-out sofa. Well after dark, after some long conversation that was really just Nina telling us about some political idea she had, I bade everyone a good night and went in to pass out on the couch. I heard the girls come in not too long afterward, and the three of them went in together to the bedroom.

It shouldn’t have been too surprising that both Bethany and Nina had had sex with my sister before. The two of them had long since accepted their bisexuality; apparently it took more doing with Emily, but they managed to win her over together on that cruise they went on. My biggest regret was that I hadn’t been there to see it; as it was, I was probably groaning and twisting in my sleep as I imagined the three of them naked, together, my beloved Nina and Bethany both on either side of my cute sister, playing with her tits, spreading her legs and teasing her clit, then introducing her to their own pussies. I imagined Nina and Bethany each with one of Emily’s nipples in their mouths, making her petite body writhe with pleasure.

“Ben… Ben…”

It was well into the middle of the night, the only sounds being the ocean outside, when I felt a tapping on my shoulder and a whispered voice. I rustled awake, and in the darkness – away from the shore now, almost a new moon, it was almost pitch black inside the cabin – I blinked several times before I recognized, more by voice than anything, Nina.

“Ben.” She was being as quiet as a mouse.

“Nina.” I shook my head, taking a breath. “Is everything okay?”

“Everything is great… move over.”

I complied, shuffling a bit and cramming myself against the cushions of the couch. I felt her lift the blanket, and the rush of cool air startled me out of the semi-waking state I had been in and brought me to full alertness. An instant later, I felt her smooth, warm skin sliding against mine and the covers being pulled tight, and it didn’t take me long to realize she was nude. My mind might have already been shaking off the foggy dreams of my sister with Nina and Bethany, but my cock hadn’t forgotten; it was as stiff as anything, and I felt her slender hand find me, then my cockhead being pressed against her palm as she tightened herself against me, our faces inches apart. She gave me a brief kiss, then laid her head on the pillow next to me.

Her voice didn’t go above the whisper she had begun with. “Ben, would you hate me if I told you that I love sex with Emily?”

I was a little surprised. This was the first time any kind of detail was emerging about the relationship between them. The confirmation that the three of them enjoyed each other’s bodies as well as company only sealed my erection; it wouldn’t abate until I came. “Uh, no, of course not.”

“I love sixty-nining with her the most. That dark little pussy tastes so good.”

“Uh… okay.” It wasn’t exactly awkward; the subject of sex between Nina, Bethany, and I rarely was anymore. It was more that she was talking about someone she knew I couldn’t touch, like she was trying to make me jealous. “Why are you telling me all this?”

“We thought we would have to push her really hard to make her come out, but she actually folded pretty quick.” I felt her arm curling over my shoulder. “I don’t think she’s admitted to herself that she wants to call off this angry ex-girlfriend act and join us – but every time I touch her, I feel it more. She asks about you, you know… just as much as you do about her. She always makes fun of you every time she hears the answer, but she never stops asking.”

“Nina…” I held her tighter. “I appreciate this, but don’t. Let Emily do her own thing. I don’t deserve—“

“Fuck that.” She rolled on top of me, her boobs pressing against my chest. “We deserve it. She deserves it. And you definitely deserve it. You think I don’t want to watch you fuck her, Ben? You think Bethany doesn’t? Don’t try to deny yourself like it’s some kind of noble bullshit. She’s not just your sister, Ben, she’s basically ours too. There’s only us four people who are like us in the world. We should all be together.”

I took a long breath, my eyes drifting sideways to the view of the stars out the window as I thought about it. “There’s five…”

“We’ll find her too. But until then, this is about Emily. For her sake, for our sake, we have to show her that we all belong together.” I felt her kisses traveling up my chest, my neck, and then her face was immediately in front of mine. “Everyone wants this thing between you two to end. I think she’s ready to understand that you never betrayed her; the rules are different now. I want her to move in, and I want to wake up and go to sleep with her every day – I love her so much. She’s so much like you, you know, but neither of you two see it. And you know she’s in pain.”

“What?”

“This thing with her ex… the one that died. She lives alone, Ben, and she hasn’t touched a soul except Bethany and me since she left you. She carries that, and what happened with you, both around like an albatross. Every time she says she’s moved on with her life and she’s just too busy for a man, she’s kidding herself, and you can hear the loneliness in her voice. You haven’t been by her apartment… it’s stacked to the walls with books and magazines that she just reads all the time, and she has no social life. The two of you switched places, basically. Now she’s the recluse and you’re the sexy butterfly.”

“I…” I’d somehow always assumed she was living it up in New York and hitting the clubs every night. “Why now? Why wait this long to tell me all this?”

“Bethany and I could both tell that seeing you would have made her even worse for a long time. We think she’s ready now. She always told us to tell you nothing about her, but I think just this once, I know what’s best for her. And Ben…” Nina’s finger played down the bridge of my nose, across my lips, then down to my chest. “I mean, don’t forget the obvious. She knows what seeing your cock does to us, and she knows she’s not immune. She got onto this cramped little boat with you, knowing there would be sex all around, knowing just one glance at your dick and she’d be riding it. Sure, she’s keeping you at arm’s length… but let’s see how long she can keep that up.”

“I don’t know…” I was interrupted when I suddenly noticed her shifting her weight, and adjusting where my cock was. I felt a familiar, slippery warmth against my cockhead.

“Just think about what I said, Ben. And let Bethany and I work a little magic.” It was as if I could hear her wink with that last; I couldn’t make out her face well enough to see it. Regardless, my thoughts began to wash away as my cock slipped into Nina; it was a hot, velvet glove over my cock and, though I’d done this hundreds of times by then, it was still just as good every time. Nina is an observant girl, and she used that in bed too; she felt my every motion and response, and shifted and bounced herself at just the right time at every instant. My cock was trapped inside her and she teased me to the brink several times before pulling out almost to the tip, waiting while she jiggled her boobs above my head, then sliding back down ever so slowly while the approaching orgasm fell back.

We were both as silent as could be, to avoid waking the other two. My hand dashed to her clit, and I toyed with her as she did the same with me. I felt the quivering in her ass and thighs before she came, and focused again; there would be no teasing and multiple almost-orgasms for her that night, I wanted her to come. I heard the imperceptibly tiny peeps of her voice, holding back the moans I knew she was feeling as it washed through her.

Orgasms between all of us had seemed to take on a kind of sympathetic reaction over time. The more often we made love, the more in sync our bodies were, and the more I loved Nina, the more her orgasms would trigger my own. I was still concentrating on feeling her quivering body under my hands when the clutching pleasure erupted in my cock, pumping a load into her pussy before she could tease me again.

We woke up to a disappointed sigh above us. Emily was sitting on a stool by the pilot’s booth, leaning her back against the wall and rolling her eyes. Nina and I were tangled together and her bare ass and one leg were sticking out the side of the blanket.

“Morning, everyone!” Bethany was setting out something to eat.

It went on like that for days. I’d get up, spend an hour or two in the pilot’s booth, and spend the rest of the day in and out of there or on the deck, just sitting and watching the sea. I was taking care to wear full outfits all the time, on the risk that Emily would be exposed to my power; as fun as it would be, I knew how ugly it would get afterward.

More time on the boat, further and further from civilization, seemed to draw the girls similarly further away from civilized behavior. Before long, every day was loaded with loud music, partying, and as time passed and the boat sailed into the tropics, their daily outfits got increasingly skimpy. Tee-shirts and jeans were replaced with cut-off jean shorts and spaghetti tops, then with one-pieces, then with little sarongs and bikini tops… they all had such gorgeous bodies, and my semi-permanent erection was practically impossible to hide. Emily was going around wearing next to nothing just like the other two, and my sister damn well knew I found her just as sexy as the other two – even if she was definitely on the skinny side and her boobs were dwarfed by the other two girls’.

The days became a week, and more time. I would doze for a while, and I let my sleeping habits become erratic. The sound of female moans of pleasure and orgasm became commonplace; it was a little frustrating to be surrounded by lesbian sex all the time, just around the corner or out of sight, and never be able to enjoy the girls at the same time – but Nina and Bethany always took pity, and would offer themselves whenever the other two were distracted. Sometimes I would lean my head against the wall in the pilot’s cabin and wake up a few hours later with Nina or Bethany offering me something to eat, or just climbing onto my pole while the other two were away.

We didn’t just fuck nonstop for all three weeks, of course… the boat had that big projector screen, and we watched at least one movie a day, all crammed together on that couch – Emily always on the opposite end from me. It also had some gaming console or another hooked up to it, and there was the internet, all of our laptops, plus both Emily and Nina had brought their electronic book readers. We played board games and card games, but once the sun set, it was usually the same every night – we drank, laughed, and talked until late at night. It never quite got into awkwardness with Emily, but somehow, the distance never closed.

Some barriers fell so easily, and some seemed impervious. Though the four of us could all walk around practically naked together, and any one of us could happen upon the other having loud, shameless sex, the emotional aloofness she maintained around me never cracked for even a moment. Still, I could barely keep my eyes off my sister; both my love and lust for her were howling for attention whenever she was around. The days went on, and the girls became even more brazen; Nina was the first to spend a day topless, those big gorgeous orbs inviting kisses from both me and the other two girls at every opportunity. Bethany joined her the next day, and while Emily didn’t quite do it full-time, she seemed willing to strip down to only her bikini bottom when she was up on the deck. She knew my eyes never left her body in those moments, but she just ignored it.

There was a small, uninhabited island not too far off our course, and the girls wanted to stop there for a night to enjoy the beach and the ocean. I obliged them, changing the ship’s course; we arrived that afternoon. We dropped the anchor in the evening as we approached the place; it had some obscure name in a language spoken only by people on another island not very far away, but I’ve completely forgotten it. Unfortunately, the map hadn’t indicated that the place was utterly overgrown with thick foliage, brambles, vines, right down to the shore. There was no way we would be able to get ashore, and it was getting dark anyway. I went back inside the cabin to plan our course for a while, but I guess Nina either didn’t notice – or did notice – that I opened up the side window to the pilot’s cabin where I was sitting. She suggested skinny-dipping to the others, and they seemed to like the idea.

I watched, from the dark spot I sat in, as they lovingly stripped each other, friendly little touches and kisses clearly becoming something more. The obvious intimacy and gentle caresses that Nina and Bethany shared with my sister were just as loving as they were between one another, and my cock threatened to explode in my pants. They dove into the sea in turn, coming up with hair slicked back and flat to their skin. They clustered up together in the water, and seemed to be having a whispered conversation. Perhaps my senses really were getting better by then, because I could make out most of what was said.

Bethany and Nina were talking about me, making fun of me… something about that time I ran Bethany’s mailbox over, I think. Emily tried to change the subject a few times, but Nina and Bethany inevitably seemed to come back to me. I hoped that it was part of whatever plan Nina had implied she and Bethany were in on, but I didn’t want to get my hopes up. Bethany started talking about one time we’d made love – the time in her pool, when I had sat on the edge and she had just sucked me from there, then she was joined by Nina – and she trailed off. The conversation became whispered for a time, and I wondered if they were sharing what happened next with her. My cock hardened further, if that even seemed possible. A kind of intimacy had been shared that night that even the three of us rarely ventured into.

I saw them shifting in the water, Nina and Bethany drawing up to either side of my sister. Her hands disappeared behind their backs and asses, and I wondered if she was cupping them under their pussies. Nina and Bethany seemed to concentrate for a time, then they gasped, and the breathing of all three quickened.

“Do you like it?” It was Nina’s voice, low and hushed.

”It’s… weird… but…” Emily seemed a little flustered, but also didn’t let go of either of the other two.

Bethany bent in to kiss my sister, mumbling as she did. “God, that’s good… I had to go so bad…”

My fist closed around my cock; I couldn’t resist anymore. Their slender fingers were teasing each other’s pussies beneath the water as they relieved their bladders. I couldn’t believe Emily had agreed to it. Nina and Bethany turned on Emily, egging her on; she was reluctant, but they seemed to win her over. Both girls’ hands disappeared below the water, obviously finding Emily’s folds, and they lightly giggled and kissed each other as they felt the heat of her escaping pee in the water.

They couldn’t resist turning their sexy little game into full-on lesbian love, and climbed back aboard for a quiet threesome. I had come while they were still ascending the ladder, and was leaning back in my chair to just relax. I lost track of time, and suddenly Nina was entering as I started awake. I had cleaned up with an old towel on the floor, which was hanging on a handle by the door, still shiny with my goo; Nina looked down at it, smiled, then made a ‘shhh’ motion with her hand. She nodded outside, where I saw Bethany and Emily in a tight sixty-nine position on the deck, tasting and sucking each other’s pussies. My sister had embraced her bisexuality wholeheartedly by now;I just wished she would embrace me the same way.

Nina knew how the sight would affect me, and graciously knelt down under the console. Moments later I felt my cockhead slip past her lips, and groaned to myself while I watched my sister and Bethany’s passion work to a climax. I spurted come down Nina’s throat not long after my sister quailed into Bethany’s pussy, her thighs quivering as tiny squirts of salt-tinged girl juice were welcomed into Bethany’s mouth. Nina walked me to bed, and spent another night with me. We heard Bethany and Emily come in at some point and retire to the bedroom.

In the morning, we weighed the anchor and set out for the final leg of our trip. It would only be a few more days, and aside from the pit stop, we’d been making good time. There were a couple more furtive fucks with Bethany or Nina when they weren’t spending time with Emily, or having sex with her. I was continually amazed at their sex drives; they were easily as strong as my own. My erratic sleep continued, and I found myself awake at all hours of the night, watching the sea and stars. On one of the final nights of the trip, I was lying on the forward deck well after midnight. On the open sea, the stars were incredible, and I felt like I could stay up all night just losing myself in them. Inevitably, my thoughts always turned to 15226; I spent hours wondering which of those stars was her next destination. The moon had come around to new by then, making it bright enough to see decently out on the deck even with the lights in the cabin off.

My view was suddenly blocked by the unmistakable form of two big boobs hovering above my head. I looked downward slightly and found her upside-down face – Nina’s, smiling with mischief.

“What you thinking about?”

“Nothing important. Whatever floats through my head. The stars, you, Bethany, Emily, Nadine… 15226, the future…”

“Doesn’t sound like ‘nothing important’ to me.” Nina pouted. “Do you know what it’s called when you do that, Ben?”

“Running around in circles and coming up with a whole lot of nothing?”

“Maybe, but it’s better known as ‘meditation’.” She suddenly bent down and gave me a peck on the lips, and I felt the swell of her breasts against the top of my head for a moment. She came back up. “And it’s very important. Don’t stop doing it, keep thinking about things even if you never come up with a solution. It’s worth it, trust me.” She smiled as I sat up and turned around, and leaned one arm against a folded knee, the other one out in front of me. I was wearing only my jeans right then, and as I let my eyes adjust, I noticed that she wasn’t even bothering with her bikini bottom this time. I could see the hint of her bald pussy in the moonlight. She looked down at my body for a moment, then winked. “Well, I mean, you can stop doing it for now. Just don’t stop it in general. Right now, I need a fuck.”

I snorted. “You don’t think we’re changing gears a little too fast there? My head’s still up in the stars.”

“Let me try to bring it back, then.” Suddenly she pulled me toward her, pressing my face against her boobs. Of course, by then, I was hard for her; it didn’t take long. She let me worship at her boobs for a time, just straddling one of my legs as she cupped them both while I suckled, lapped, and nibbled at those big pale things.

The deck had some small couches and lounge chairs, and after making out for a while, we were falling into one of the lounges, my pants discarded somewhere on the deck. One hand toyed with my cock as she laid on it, then I straddled the lounger and bent my knees slightly. She understood, taking my offered cock in one hand as she sat up and gently licked my pole, top to bottom, then laving my balls with her tongue, taking each into her mouth and sucking them. After a little more teasing, she took my cockhead between her lips and shuffled forward, bit by bit, forcing herself to deep-throat me. It was a skill she had picked up from Bethany, one of the few sexual tricks that Bethany had had but she didn’t before we all got together.

I loved her sucking, but I wanted more. I let her play with it for a while then pushed her head away when I began to get close. I pushed her to the side of the lounge, fell onto it myself on my back, then slid one arm beneath her and pulled her light body atop mine. We both knew she was physically stronger than me despite being half my mass, but it was fun to pretend, and we also knew that it was a temporary situation. Another eight years and I’d grow into being a true hominus male. I turned her over, her back pressing against mine, in a sort of spooning position, and cupped her boobs as I let her line herself up to me. It was difficult to get much penetration in this position, but it was new, and I liked doing new things with the girls.

I didn’t notice when Bethany brought Emily outside, holding her hand. Bethany’s eyes had the same look in them that Nina’s had, and the two were nude – I guess Bethany had brought my sister out with the promise of sex, she had just left out some of the details. Emily looked unsure of herself, but was gazing right at my union with Nina as I stared at her. Bethany walked toward us, looking back at Emily as she did – and didn’t let go of my sister’s hand.

“She admitted it this morning…” Nina was bending her neck back a little, whispering at me, knowing they’d led my sister into the trap. She’d laid eyes on my hard cock now. “She admitted even more than we thought she would. We belong together, all of us.” Nina kissed my cheek as she let her ass slide against my hips slightly, helping my fucking rhythm continue as I had lost it. Bethany came around to the side, making out with Nina, as my sister approached, trembling even, to the end of the lounge. Both of us had spread legs, and she crawled down between both of our thighs, her tongue descending until it met Nina’s clit.

She only treated Nina for a while. I just kept going, thankful I was getting this much, then Nina shifted a little and my cock slid out, hitting her thigh with a wet slap. I felt a hand closing over the base of it, and saw Emily’s head shift. Nina, Bethany, and I all watched in anticipation as my sister’s eyes glassed over and her lips parted – and slowly, lovingly, she took my cock into her mouth. I felt her low humming as my cock slipped further into her mouth, pressing against the back of her throat. At some point, Nina let herself off of me, and she and Bethany went off to the side, cuddling up together on one of the other chairs as they watched our real, live incest. That was something of a big deal back then.

I’m not sure Emily even noticed that it was just us two now. She just kept sucking at my cock like it was a lollipop and she hadn’t had candy in ages. Her head bobbed up and down, heedless of my state; I forced myself to hold back from blowing it in her mouth twice, but the third time, I couldn’t stop myself, even after I tried to warn her, hoping she would slow down and I’d get to savor this even more. She was on autopilot, and her head moved up and down just the same. I knew I was going past the edge even as I tried to make my thoughts wander; my balls pumped, and I felt myself gushing a load of come into her welcoming throat. I groaned out loud three or four times, and after, I found my hand bending down to stroke her hair as she released my cock.

Our eyes met; hers were a little clearer now, less drunk with my power now that I’d been, at least temporarily, satisfied. The countless things that I wanted to say were all forming in my mouth at once when they were suddenly batted down as we both heard the clapping from the other chair. Bethany and Nina, who had, of course, engineered the whole thing, were rejoicing. Emily seemed confused for a while, but she got it. I expected her to blow up on them, but she just… didn’t. She stuttered a little and tried to interrupt, but the two showered her with kisses and affection, which was then shared with me. I sat up, and they moved her into my lap, and our faces were suddenly inches apart.

The fact that two other nude, beautiful women were hugging and kissing us, saying all sorts of things that I forgot, seemed only semi-relevant at the time. Not saying anything in that context seemed to be communicating volumes to her; her expression was open now, seeming almost loaded with trepidation as she let one hand slide up my side, then around my back. She pulled herself a little closer to me, shifted one leg, then suddenly, she was hugging me bodily, her whole self wrapped around my torso. I felt rather than saw her sobbing, her heaving breaths against my body, and the choking sounds as the other two girls comforted her. She wasn’t crying out of sadness, they knew. I let my own arms wrap around her and pull her as tight to me as I could. Emily was back, in my life, in my heart, in everything. She was one of us now, I knew. There was a lot to talk about, a lot to work out, but we both knew then how this would shape up in time – she was one of the girls now. She was letting herself be true to her new nature, and it was an enormous relief.

Nina and Bethany paired off that night, sleeping on the couch in a close embrace of tangled limbs and mixed brunette and blonde hair. The door to the bedroom was left wide open for the two of us, and my sister and I spent the first night together in almost two years. She wanted to look me in the eyes as I fucked her, and as I entered her again, I felt that same beautiful submissive state overtake her as the first time. She laid back and let me enjoy her fully, doing everything I asked and moaning sensuously with every stimulation as love and desire completely overtook her expression. I turned her onto her side and held up one leg as I fucked her until she came, then I teased her as we both dozed until she was all over me again. I ate her until she came a second time; I did my level best to show Emily the best night she had ever had. We fell asleep spooned, my limp cock pressed between her ass-cheeks. She seemed positively tiny; I hadn’t really appreciated how much bigger I had gotten until then.

There was a big breakfast the next morning for all of us; soon we were all talking and joking together as if we had been together for years and there hadn’t been any interruption. Now that the last obstacles had fallen, Emily wouldn’t let herself get more than a few feet away from me, even following me into the cramped pilot’s cabin after she discarded her one-piece and spent a whole day nude, like the other girls. She bent herself over the main console and looked back at me, the invitation obvious. I wouldn’t deny her; within ten seconds I had my pole buried in my sister’s pussy. She gripped the edge of the console with white knuckles as I fucked fast and hard, not caring a bit if the other two heard us. If it got them horny, well, they had each other. Right then I wanted Emily. My cock was buried to the hilt after only two strokes, and my memories of being 15226 surfaced for a time. She’d been fucked this way a few times herself, by strong, hurried men who wanted to use her. I didn’t want her to feel used, but I knew it was possible to make her come.

My fingers diddled her clit in pace to my thrusts, summoning my knowledge of the female body’s favorite things. I found it was easier not to try and think consciously of 15226’s memories; they seemed to just take over on their own if I let myself get lost in sex. The more I had, the easier the trick got. I wanted Emily to come again and again, and it was tempting to stop the boat just so we’d have more time together before we reached the island.

Her own orgasm was a series of wails, and the faint but distinct pulsing of her muscles around my cock gave me certainty that it was genuine. I erupted inside her after another minute or so, as she just let herself slump a little against the windowpane of the cabin and use her pussy. Ropes of come spewed inside my sister’s pussy, and I let myself slip out. She was sitting back in my lap within a few minutes, asking a bunch of inane questions about piloting the yacht as if we hadn’t just fucked like animals.

We dropped anchor about twenty yards from the shore; the boat said it was safe to get that close. We loaded some supplies, and warmer outfits for the cool interior of the Vault, onto the launch and went ashore. The beach was beautiful – if small, and it promised to be a nice little secluded place for us to have a party. We didn’t get to use it much… it was only a few years after we moved into the Vault full-time that the atmosphere went really bad. We did use it that time, though, but on the way out. We trekked up from the beach, through the sinuous copse of trees, and up into the stony outcroppings and flats that separated the beach from the mountain itself.

I remembered the way, clearly, though I’d only taken it once before, and in the opposite direction. It came naturally – maybe it was part of 15226’s memories as well. I guided the girls for over two hours, climbing almost a thousand feet up into the air. I was the only one who was winded by it. At points, they thought I was faking it and was lost, and Emily even loudly suggested that I’d dreamed the whole thing up, but I was certain. We came to the little cave entrance I remembered at about noon, and walked inside. It’s not a long walk inside, for those who’ve never visited the Vault; only maybe twenty feet into the cave, around a corner, is the massive, great steel plate of its sealed door. There’s a few other entrances, but that was the closest from where we landed, and it was the only one I was certain I could find. I searched and found the simple steel plate behind a rock outcropping, and opened it, revealing the door control panel. A few taps, and there was a rumbling, and a loud hiss.

The girls’ mouths were agape as the door unsealed. I guess, up until then, it had just been a story. Something I had said about how and why their bodies changed, why mine changed, and a few other unusual things. It had just been something that connected the dots, but it hadn’t really hit home until then – the magnitude of what I had made them into, who they were, what they represented. They really were the first women of the new human race. They had a destiny that would go on for centuries. All of their friends, their childhoods, the lives and places they’d known, and the decades-long careers they were developing, were all just a few opening chapters. They’d been told the impending fate of the human race and how their new DNA and state of being could save the best parts of them. Only three other girls alive on Earth at the time would experience life the way they did.

“H…holy shit…” Nina had dropped her bag as the door opened. It wasn’t that what was inside was especially shocking; a metal-walled corridor, like in a military base, or every video game ever. It was what had just hit her mind. Bethany looked like she wanted to turn and run back outside. Only Emily walked up next to me and took my hand, looking resolute. I gestured widely, and walked all three of them inside to show them what would become known as the Hotel Benedict.