The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hunting Season

Chapter 4

Point of clarification before you begin. Since this is a mind control story, with a lot of mental projection any dialogue with “ “ around it is spoken in the real world while dialogue with ‘ ‘ is in the mental or Astral plane.

We stood in the shadows behind the warehouse going over the plan one more time.

“You get Hummingbird here, I freeze her in time, you hit her with the tazer, easy enough.” Stopwatch said in a bored voice. “For the third time, I got it.”

I wasn’t used to working with others, especially someone who could manipulate one of the primal forces of the universe so I was unusually nervous. Also, we only had one shot at this and if we screwed it up all of my plans would be put in jeopardy.

“Alright, I’m making the call now. She could be here any minute so get ready.” I said as I pulled out the burner phone and buckled the voice changer onto my neck.

“Don’t worry, we have all the time in the world.” Stopwatch replied with a smile as he leaned against the door.

“Easy for you to say, you are the one with the time manipulation powers.” I grunted as I dialed the number I had pulled from Black Bird’s phone.

“Hey BB, what’s up?” I heard Hummingbird say in her cheerful, carefree voice. “What’s the buzz, what’s the scoop, why you callin’ me?” she continued before I could get a word in.

“It’s important, I have got a lead on the Russian gang I have been following but I need some help. Can you meet me here ASAP?” I asked in Grace’s voice and gave her the address.

“Sure, be right there.” She replied and cut the call.

“Alright, she’s on her way.” I said as I pocketed the cell phone and slipped further into the shadows.

“Nope, you mean she’s here.” Stopwatch replied as he pointed at an iridescent streak that was flashing toward the entrance to the pier we were on. On his advice we had chosen this spot so we could see her approach and get some warning, but shit that was fast.

The streak turned sharply and in a flash Hummingbird was standing there, I swear she was bobbing back and forth like the Roadrunner did in on the old cartoons. Her head was darting around, looking for Grace as she whispered in a comically loud whisper “Black Bird, I’m here.”

“Gotcha” I heard Stopwatch exclaim as what looked like a soap bubble formed around Hummingbird. She started to turn her head toward the sound of Stopwatch’s voice, but slowly like she was moving in syrup.

“Dammit, she’s fast. You had better do what you need to do because I can’t hold this much longer.” I heard him grunt through gritted teeth as he strained to keep the time bubble formed.

“Alright, when I say, drop it.” I told him as I lifted the tazer.

“Make it quick, once I drop this bubble she is back at full speed.” He replied.

“Yep, she’s fast but not faster than light.” I replied and turned on the high powered flashlight that I had brought, focusing the beam on her goggle covered eyes. “Drop it.”

The soap bubble disappeared and Hummingbird started to move only to shout in surprise and raise her hand to shield her eyes.

“Aaaaaa, what?” she shouted in a startled voice as the blinding beam came out of nowhere to dazzle her, then she screamed in pain when the electrodes from the tazer hit her. I wasn’t sure about what her costume was made of, so I had aimed for the bare flesh just under her jaw and she spasmed then collapsed as 50,000 volts of electricity overloaded her nervous system.

I dropped the tazer and dashed forward, quickly wrapping the elastic straps around her wrists and ankles. Once she was secured I added other straps around her thighs and elbows then strapped her arms to her body and pushed a rubber ball gag into her mouth. These were no ordinary bondage items. I had gone back to The Tinkerer with my problem and he had designed them to specifically counter any attempts to escape by high speed vibrations. Next I fastened the collar around her neck and made sure that the micro needles penetrated her skin. The machine blinked red for a couple of seconds then green and I sighed in relief.

“What’s that?” Stopwatch asked as he leaned over my shoulder.

“It’s a sedative injector. Her metabolism runs too fast for a normal sedative, and anything too heavy could kill her. This is like an insulin pump, constantly checking the level of sedative in her blood so we can keep her out, or just docile, without risk.”

“We? Who is we?” He asked inquisitively. Isn’t that something you should have asked before taking the job I thought.

I didn’t answer but instead pulled out my other cell and called Dan. “Yeah, one more for pick up.” I said, and gave the address.

“Woah, woah. You aren’t giving her to that maniac are you?” Stopwatch exclaimed as he backed away in surprise.

“You were hired to do a job, which you have done. Now go home and enjoy your money.” I told him as I stood.

“No way, no way. I am not going to be part of his slave ring. I deal in cash and information, not people, even if they are Supe’s.” He snarled as he leaned toward me angrily.

“What the fuck did you think was going to happen you moron?” I replied, and prepared for the worst.

“I don’t know, maybe you were holding her hostage to get the rest of the Freedom Flock to back off. Maybe ransom, maybe you were just lonely and wanted someone to monologue your evil plans to. N.ot sell her to that monster to be turned into some science project, or worse.” He yelled.

“What I do with her is my business, now back off before something happens that we will both regret.” I said calmly, holding my hands out in front of me.

“No, let her go now or I swear I will time stop you so tight that pigeons will be shitting on you for centuries.” He snapped as he grabbed me by the collar. Just what I had hoped he would do. I reached up and grabbed his wrist, then dove into his mind.

We were standing in an MMA octagon, appropriate for a fight I guess. He was surprised and I took the moment of distraction to increase my size and mass, looming over him like the Bulk. “You are in my world now, and if you don’t back off I will start switching things off in here starting with your sex drive.”

He looked around scared. “Fucking psychers!” He yelped as he backed into a corner. “Get out of my head or I will time stop you and drop you off the pier.”

I laughed and made sure it echoed like thunder. “You dumbass, we are connected. Anything you do to me you do to yourself. Want to freeze me in time, go ahead. We can enjoy eternity together.”

He looked around frantically, his panic rising as he saw his only edge disappear. “Now, you are going to walk away and not look back. If you feel bad, donate your fee to the Old Superheroes Fund or something, but you leave this alone.” I growled as I leaned over him.

“Alright, alright. It’s on your conscience, if you have one asshole. Just get out of my head.” He replied, raising his hands in submission.

“Not so fast, just to make sure you don’t change your mind and become all noble I am going to leave a little insurance.” I sneered wickedly, and beside me appeared a large bomb complete with flashing lights and nuclear symbols plastered all over it.

“This is tied to my conscience. If anything happens to break that connection, it will go off and you will be salad fixings, got it?” I told him, patting the device affectionately.

“Salad fixings?” He asked confused.

“A fucking vegetable you dumbass. You will be eating soup served to you by a fat male nurse for the rest of your life, not that you would have any mind left to notice. Understand?” I said with a groan. Why did power and brains have an inverse relationship.

“Hey, will I be stuck with that for the rest of my life?” He whined, his eyes wide as he looked at the thought bomb.

“No, I don’t want to be in your head for any longer than I have to. When you wake up tomorrow it will be gone, just like me.” I replied and he nodded in relief. I broke the connection and released my grip on his wrist, hoping he would continue to buy my bluff.

He backed away and gave one last glance at Hummingbird who was lying bound and unconscious on the ground. “Sorry kid, I didn’t know.” He said then took off running down the dock. I let out a sigh of relief, I hated this weak compared to everyone else out there but it made me an excellent poker player so that is something. I looked down at where my newest prize lay.

She looked just like her picture, a skin tight body suit of shimmering red and purple with a close fitting headpiece and protective goggles. I gave a quick search for any hidden items and found a small ear bud communicator that I quickly broke and threw into the water. I took off her shoes and threw them in as well, just in case there was something hidden in them.

She groaned behind her gag and I checked the small display on the collar. The effect of the tazer had worn off but the injector had compensated and she was still unconscious. She wasn’t burning through the drug as quickly as I had expected, I guess when she slept she was like anyone else so I took the opportunity to take a peek into her mind.

I was wandering through a busy city, somewhere in China it looked like, maybe Japan, I don’t know. Everything was very chaotic, people wandering everywhere, tall buildings labelled with unreadable signs which I guess represented her thoughts or memories. Everything was so foreign to me I could make no sense it, I had never tried to read the mind of someone who spoke another language from such a different culture. I was like a tourist without a guide book.

I wandered around aimlessly, until I heard what sounded like a stream with some birds singing. I followed the sound and was soon standing by a small, quiet park in the middle of the chaos of the city. Once I stepped off of the concrete onto the grass, all the noise disappeared and there was an almost eerie peace about the place. I saw Hummingbird sitting on a bench, not Hummingbird, Xin. She was wearing her leggings and sports bra outfit from the other day as she stared off unfocused into the sky. A small smile was on her face and her hands slid idly along the seat and back of the wooden bench.

She looked up at me when I approached, her eyes still glazed but the peaceful, contented expression didn’t change.

‘Hi Ben, what are you doing here?’ she asked slowly, as if under the influence of something which I guess she was.

‘Just visiting, I like this place. It is an oasis of calm, a nice break from the city out there.’ I said and she nodded slowly.

‘Yes, I don’t know where it came from but I like it too.’ She said dreamily as she watched a goldfish swimming in the pond in front of us.

‘What is the last thing you remember?’ I asked politely, not wanting to trigger any surprise reactions.

‘I was rushing to help Black Bird. She had called me because she had a new lead. When I got there, there was a really bright light and then something hurt really bad. Then I woke up here.’ She said, waving her hand at the park.

‘You have never seen this place before?’ I said surprised. This was her mind, usually people know what is going on in their own heads.

‘No, most of the time it is like the city out there. All hustle and bustle, one thing after another unless I am working on a math problem. Even then it only lasts for a few moments then the chaos comes back, but here, this is nice.’ She replied, leaning back and closing her eyes as she relaxed in the sun.

Well, this was an unintended bonus I thought. The drugs must be the source of calm that she is feeling, and she is enjoying it so much she is not trying to fight it. If this carries over to when she is conscious, my job just got a lot easier.

‘Well, enjoy your holiday.’ I said as I pulled out of her mind, leaving her nodding slowly in her new park.

I watched as the van pulled up and the men got out. They opened the back to pull out a hospital gurney and soon had Hummingbird strapped to it. Her face was calm, even peaceful despite the ball gag in her mouth.

“I will be out to check on her in a few days, make sure she stays sedated but dial back the dose once you have her secured. Also, she should be put into sensory depravation, it will make it easier for me to work with when I arrive.” I told them and they nodded wordlessly then drove off. I headed back to my own car as my cell rang.

“Hey babe, what is up besides my dick now that you called.” I said in a cheerful voice.

“Nice, really nice. Our relationship has moved to the next level I see.” She replied tersely, then laughed. “I want to know if you are free on Thursday evening. There is a gala that I have been asked to cover for the paper and I need a plus one.”

“I can be there, where and what is the dress?” I asked curiously, she didn’t cover the society pages.

“It is at Stane Enterprises corporate office, and the dress is black tie so I hope you look good in a tuxedo.” She said and my interest peaked. I had wondered how I was going to get close to Tina Stane, and this just might be the opportunity I was looking for.

“I look damn good in a tuxedo, and even better out of one.” I told her and she laughed in response.

“Stop, now you are getting me all flustered. See you at the entrance for 8pm alright?”

“It’s a date.” I replied cheerfully as she ended the call, now to go buy a tuxedo.

I pulled up to the main entrance and handed my keys to the valet, feigning looking around for Grace. I could sense her standing just inside the entrance, engaged in some polite chatter with a couple of people but her mind was on me.

‘I hope she likes him, she is so strict’ she was thinking nervously as I slid my hand around her waist.

“Hey babe, you look stunning” I said with no word of a lie. Grace was wearing a backless halter gown in a crimson satin like material. Her hair was up in an elegant updo displaying every inch of her elegant neck and muscular back. I felt her tense, pushing her chest out as she arched in response to my touch and the two men she had been talking to stared appreciatively at the cleavage she had on display. The gown fitted perfectly over her firm ass and narrow hips, falling to the floor where a thigh high slit showed off the strappy red heels she wore.

“You don’t look too bad yourself, I will have to get you in a tux more often.” She purred as she turned to run her eyes over me and give me a kiss on the cheek, careful not to smear her lipstick. I felt disappointment and jealousy surge in the guys standing beside her, too bad this one’s mine.

“So, what are you doing here? You don’t cover the society pages, do you?” I asked as she hooked her hand through my arm and we walked into the ballroom.

“No, but the girl who should be here asked me to cover for her. Family emergency or something.” She said, but I read the lie in her mind. Actually, she had called in a favor, and now owed one in order to get this job all so she could have an excuse to introduce me to Tina Stane and she was nervous as hell about doing it.

I hooked a couple of champagne glasses off of a waiter’s tray and passed one to Grace who sipped at it as her eyes ran over the room. I felt her nervousness spike as her hand tensed on my forearm and looked over to see the woman herself gliding towards us.

Tina Stane was in her mid to late 30’s, but you wouldn’t know it to look at her. She had long coppery red hair that flowed down over one shoulder of the emerald gown she was wearing. Her ample C cup breasts pushed intriguingly against the not too tight material of her dress and her green eyes were bright but intense as they took in everything around her with equal precision.

“Ms. Rodriguez, so glad you could make it. I hope this fluff piece is not too much of a distraction from your normal work. I understand you are following up on your previous article with something about Super’s in politics.” She said in a clear, firm voice as she extended her hand for Grace to awkwardly clasp.

“No, no, not at all Ms. Stane. Anything to do with Stane International is far from fluff.” She replied quickly. “May introduce Mr. Bernard Comber. He was the one who gave me the idea in the first place.”

Tina Stane turned her gaze to me, and I felt like a college athlete being inspected by a talent scout. Her surface thoughts were completely innocuous, but I felt an underlying sense of, was that jealousy? I took her hand when she offered it and did a careful probe into her mind.

I was in a corporate office building, standing in the lobby as faceless people in identical business suits bustled back and forth carrying everything from clip boards to boxes. I looked around and saw different board rooms, each with their own version of her presiding over a conference table ringed by these faceless drones. Each room was neatly labeled with a different aspect of her life, and in all of them the Tina Stane stood at the head of the table commanding the room. Damn, I had seen some well-ordered minds in my time but this took the cake.

I walked up to a room labelled Family and tugged on the door, it was locked but through the window I could see her sitting at the head of a dining room table. There were four other chairs, but only one was occupied by a younger woman. She was a redhead too, but in a pixie cut wearing a torn black t-shirt, jeans and doc martens with her feet up on the table. Ah, this would be her younger sister Sandy, the favorite of the scandal sheets. There were other rooms, each labeled with a different aspect of her mind. Most of them were related to the business, different projects or ventures and in each one she was there, clearly in charge and on top of things.

I attempted to nudge one of her thoughts as it bustled past me with a clipboard. It was like trying to block a football linebacker as my consciousness bounced off of it. No deviation in its path as it carried on to its destination like a freight train. Well, there would be no easy fix here I thought. Where Song Birds mind had been a maze of paranoid tripwires and traps, this woman’s was a railroad marshaling yard shuttling thoughts from start to finish with almost no deviation.

I looked around and notieced what looked like a relatively new section. There were three rooms, blocked off by a series of what looked like road barricades and a faceless security guard stood there turning away any stray thoughts that ventured too close. I slid my way past it and looked in the first window labelled Song Bird.

It looked like an opera house, complete with orchestra pit and stage, but there were no musicians or spectators. On the stage stood Song Bird, but not in her costume. Instead, she was dressed like a 18th century opera diva complete with Edwardian style gown and her hair and make up done. I couldn’t hear anything through the closed door, but she was clearly singing. She strode purposefully across the stage as she waved her arms enthusiastically to go along with what looked like the Barber of Seville. Behind her stalked a version of Tina, clearly a stage manager as she chased down the Opera Diva, tapping angrily at the clip board she was holding. Yeah, that made sense, trying to get Song Bird to follow direction must be next to impossible.

The next room was laid out like a gym with weights and cardio equipment. I looked in the window and saw Hummingbird dart from a treadmill to a weight machine. Tina was there too, dressed like a personal trainer in leggings and a snug black hoodie. Her red hair was up in a ponytail as she held a stopwatch and soundlessly counted off the reps as Xin went through her workout. She blew the whistle again and this time dragged Hummingbird over to a table where a pile of oddly shaped blocks. She pointed to a picture and Hummingbird started to rapidly arrange the blocks to match the design, but soon slowed down and started to lean back toward the treadmill. A soundless blast of the whistle brought her back to task, guess getting Hummingbird to focus on something was just as hard as getting Song Bird to be a team player.

I walked down to the last door, thinking that Tina Stane had a much larger role in the Freedom Flock than I first imagined. She was not just outfitting them but training them, so how did Black Bird fit in. I looked in the last door and saw what looked like a high school classroom. There was Grace, dressed in a schoolgirl outfit seated attentively at a desk. She had on a white, short sleeve blouse, plaid skirt and shiny black schoolgirl shoes with her hair up in a flirty ponytail. She was trying to pay attention to the teacher, who was Tina Stane and dammit what a teacher.

Her long coppery hair hair was up in a professional bun and strands hung loosely to frame her face that was made up like a high-class prostitute. She was dressed in a crisp white blouse and tan skirt, both of which looked two steps on the slutty side of professional. The blouse was tight across her chest with the top two buttons undone to show an incredible amount of cleavage and the top of a red lacy bra. Her skirt was tight and came down to mid thigh, barely concealing the lacy tops of the nude stockings she was wearing. Her long legs were set off by the shiny black 4″ platform heels she had on. She was standing at the black board, tapping it with a pointer stick to draw Grace’s attention back to the lesson and away from the corner where she kept glancing.

I leaned around to see what she was looking at and saw a representation of me sitting in the corner, with what looked like a dunce cap on. I was your typical, pimple faced teenager with a rumpled hoodie and torn jeans. My mouth hung slackly open as I stared vacantly around the room with one of my hands down my pants groping myself. With my other hand I picked at my nose, then scratched my ass. Dammit I had just met this woman, why did she have such a hate on for me.

I saw teacher Tina slam the pointer down on the desk and Grace jumped guiltily. Tina stalked over to where the schoolgirl sat nervously and loomed over her, arms crossed and one stiletto clad foot tapping. Grace hesitantly looked up at the clearly disappointed teacher, then down in shame. I saw Tina’s shoulders relax, and a patient smile pulled at the corner of her mouth. She turned and sat on the edge of Grace’s desk, one shapely leg swinging as she reached down to take her student gently by the chin. She turned her face up to look at her, then she slowly leaned forward and kissed her on the lips.

Well shit, this explained some things. No wonder Tina Stane was pissed at me, she had the hots for Black Bird herself and I was poaching her flock. I leaned against the doorjamb and got my voyeur on, wondering just how far this would go.

Tina held the kiss, as her red lips pressed gently against Grace’s flushed pink ones. A few seconds later, Grace’s hands came up to nervously rest on Tina’s shoulders as I saw her press back into the kiss. The statuesque redhead cupped Grace’s face in response and I saw her lips open to allow her tongue to slide out and caress Grace’s hesitant mouth. Grace’s mouth opened in response and her own tongue emerged like a nervous kitten exploring a new world. The kiss slowly increased in passion until the two women were engaged in a full-on lesbian make out session.

Tina slid off of the desk and pulled Grace to her feet, in her heels she was several inches taller and leaned down to maintain the kiss on Grace’s upturned face. Her hands slid down to settle in the small of Grace’s back, manicured nails caressing her firm ass through the pleated plaid skirt. Grace’s arms slid up around Tina’s neck as she rose up on her toes, her small firm breasts pushing against Tina’s much larger ones.

The two women kissed with passion, tongues darting in and out of mouths as their lips pressed together hard. Their hands started to roam over bodies as they pressed themselves into each other. I saw one of Tina’s stocking clad legs slide in between Grace’s thighs and start to move up and down against her pussy. Grace shuddered in response and ground her crotch against the thigh in obvious pleasure. One of Graces hands slid down and tentatively traced the line of Tina’s ample tits while the red head nibbled and bit at her neck. Grace’s eyes were closed in pleasure, and I saw her lips move, mouthing familiar phrases of sensual bliss.

Tina gently pulled Grace over to the teachers desk and effortlessly lifted the smaller woman up onto the edge. With a sweep of her hand, all of the items were thrown off of the neatly organized desk onto the floor as she pushed her student down. Grace laid back, her long dark ponytail falling over the edge as Tina kissed and licked her way down her jaw and throat to the top button of her blouse.

Grace’s hands slid up and down Tina’s arms, tracing lines of blissful pleasure with her fingernails as the older woman flicked her tongue into the hollow of Grace’s throat. Grace arched her back in response, her mouth open in a silent moan while the buttons of her blouse strained against her breasts. With a deft movement, Tina twisted the buttons open allowing the blouse to fall loose and freeing Grace’s bare tits to her eager caress. I saw Grace bite her lip in a familiar expression of pleasure as Tina’s full ruby lips fastened on one of her hard nipples, sucking it into her mouth while her fingers deftly played with the other one.

Tina kissed and licked her way down Grace’s firm flat stomach, leaving a trail of red lipstick marks like brands on the younger woman’s body. I saw Tina’s lips move in a silent question and Grace nodded eagerly, spreading her legs in response to her mentor’s clearly experienced endearments. Grace had no underwear on and I saw that instead of her usual landing strip of trimmed pubic hair, her pussy was shaved bare and smooth. I guess you have never actually had a chance to act on this particular fantasy have you Ms. Stane, I thought as the woman slowly kissed her way down between Grace’s now spread legs.

Grace lifted her feet, resting them on the edge of the desk and concealing what was going on between her legs from my view. All I saw was the coppery bun on top of Tina Stane’s head as she buried her face in Grace’s pussy. Her hands came up to wrap around Grace’s legs, grabbing onto her thighs and pinning the younger woman’s shins against her shoulders. Grace squirmed on the desk, helpless to escape whatever the older woman was doing to her but clearly enjoying it. One hand slid up her body to grope her tits while the other reached up beside her head, grabbing white knuckled at the edge of the desk.

I allowed my gaze to travel down along the sexual tableau in front of me. Grace’s eyes were closed in ecstasy while her mouth worked soundlessly, gasping out familiar phrases in response to Tina’s clearly expert tongue. Her hard, dark nipples peeked out from between her fingers as her hand groped at the firm but soft flesh or her tits. Her stomach twitched and rippled like a field of grain in a gentle breeze as she squirmed, trapped in Tina’s grip but still grinding her crotch into the older woman’s face. I could see Tina’s green eyes were open, looking up at her student while her mouth was hidden but clearly pressed hard into Grace’s pussy. Her strong shoulders poked up against the material of her white blouse and I followed the gentle curve of her back down to where her firm ass was barely covered by the tight material of her skirt. Her legs were straight and long, starting from the lacy top of her tan stockings down to the shiny black stiletto heels she was wearing as part of her sexy teacher ensemble.

I saw Grace start to orgasm, her hips bucking up and down as she arched her back with pleasure. Her hand dug hard into her tit, leaving clear marks from where her nails pressed into the delicate flesh. Her other hand flew to her mouth, then down between her legs to twine her fingers into Tina’s hair pressing her face firmly against her pussy. Tina responded in kind, pulling against Grace’s thighs and sliding her body down the desk as she shoved her tongue further into her eager student’s snatch. Her green eyes were wide and attentive, watching the effect she had on the younger woman and clearly enjoying the result of her attentions as her lips and tongue drove Grace to the pinnacle of pleasure.

Grace finally collapsed, her lust glazed eyes opening sightlessly as her arms fell limply to her sides while she gasped for air. Her body twitched and spasmed with the final surges of her orgasm as Tina kissed her way up from her pussy, following the line of lipstick prints she had made earlier. She crawled up on the desk while her lips sought out Grace’s neck and cheek. Grace wrapped her arms around the redhead’s shoulders and brought her face up, her soft pink lips eagerly seeking out Tina’s lush red ones. They kissed, not the passionate hungry kiss of earlier but a soft, tender kiss of compassion and affection. Tina’s fingers traced the line of Grace’s chin while Grace cupped the older woman’s face in her hands, then gently pulled her down onto her chest in a post orgasmic embrace. Both women sighed with contentment as they lay there on the hard desk, eyes closed in blissful affection.

I backed away and slowly exited Tina’s mind, glad that time in there was significantly different from time in reality. It had seemed like half an hour exploring her mind and watching the show, but really it was just the length of the handshake as I pulled back my hand and broke the connection. I noticed that Ms. Stane appeared slightly flushed and out of breath, her breasts heaving against the green satin of her gown. She quickly composed herself and fixed me with those intense green eyes.

“Well Mr. Comber, that is certainly an interesting line of inquiry. May I ask what led you to proposing it to Ms. Rodriguez here?” she said politely, but her mind was so focused on me that I was sure I could see her head tilt as the thoughts rushed to an office labelled ‘Boyfriend/Rival’.

“Given Grace’s previous article on super based criminal organizations, it seemed natural to engage her in a similar investigation. She is an excellent reporter, and her instincts are second to none in my experience.” I said while I slipped my hand around her waist and pulled her in to me. Grace instinctively moulded herself to my side, her hand sliding up to rest on my shoulder while she lifted her face to accept my kiss on her cheek. I saw Ms. Stane tense as the jealousy spiked within her, just like I had intended. I wanted her to see me as a mere rival for Grace’s attention and nothing more. The more she thought about that, the less she was likely to dig into my backstory until it was too late. While I didn’t have any proof, I was sure that Tina Stane was Cardinal, the battle armoured leader of the Freedom Flock.

The rest of the gala was the typical, boring monotony of a bunch of rich people politely talking about how much they were helping the poor by spending their money here. I did pick up on a few stray thoughts that I filed away for later investment exploitation, you can never have enough income streams. Mostly, I spent the night nudging Grace’s thoughts towards sex keeping her at a slow burn the entire evening. I watched appreciatively as her chest rose and fell with the deep slow breaths she was taking as she tried to contain herself and smiled innocently at the lustful glances she kept directing my way.

When we got back to her apartment Grace practically rushed me down the hall, fumbling with her keys as she unlocked the door and pulled me inside. I turned back to close the door, watching in smug satisfaction as she leaned against the counter her back shaking with barely repressed desire.

‘Fuck Grace, get it together. You have been planning this for a week, don’t blow it by jumping him right here.’ she muttered to herself in her mind. I saw her give herself a small shake before standing tall and gracefully turning to lean seductively against the counter.

“I have a surprise for you, if you are willing to wait a bit.” She said in a sultry voice, lowering her lashes seductively.

“I like surprises, especially from you. You are always such a good girl for me.” I replied as I seated myself on the couch. I watched as she shuddered again, the post hypnotic suggestion phrase ‘good girl’ giving her a small flush of endorphins.

She moved over to where I sat, her seductive swaying walk just slightly ruined by her weak knees. She ran a manicured finger up my arm and along my chin. “Then you just sit right there, and let me get ready.” She whispered, then gently kissed me before heading into the bedroom.

I waited patiently and a few minutes later the door softly swung open and she walked out slowly. She was naked except for her lacy red g string panties and red strappy high heels. She had touched up her makeup and her red lips glistened in the soft light of the candle she was holding. I watched appreciatively as she slowly strode toward me, feet crossing over in her stride to accentuate the curve of her hips. When she reached where I sat, she set the candle down on the side table and stood before me, her heels together, hands clasped in front of her and head down as she looked at me through her long lashes. Fastened around her wrists were a familiar pair of thick leather cuffs and a black ball gag glistened in the candlelight from where it hung around her neck.

“Ben, you mean so much to me.” She said in a soft voice. “Since we have been together you have made me so happy, and I, I trust you.” If only she knew I thought.

“Will you help me live out a fantasy, please?” She finished, lowering her eyes submissively.

I leaned forward and took her hands, squeezing gently as I felt her fingers twitch in my grasp. “Thank you for trusting me with this. Just to make sure, what do you want?”

She gave a soft shuddering breath. ‘I am offering myself to him and he is asking me what “I” want, can he be more perfect’ I heard her think. “I want you to take me, to dominate me. I want to be helpless in your hands, I want to know that you can do anything you want to me.” She said in a firm but quiet voice, like she had rehearsed it several times already.

I nodded and squeezed her hands. “Do you understand what a Safe Word is Grace?” I asked.

“Yes, my safe word is, is Blackbird.” She replied, her shoulders twitching with a sharp intake of breath.

I nodded, then fastened her cuffs together with the sturdy snap link hanging from them. She gave another gasp as the metallic click seemed to echo through the darkened apartment. I gave a tug on her now bound wrists and she slid to her knees in front of me. I reached out to grasp her chin between my thumb and fingers, lifting her head gently but firmly so I could look into her eyes.

“I accept your offer, Grace. For tonight I will be your master and you will be my servant.” I said.

“Your slave, Master. Please, I am your slave.” She replied in a shaky voice.

“My slave.” I replied nodding. “I wanted to hear you say it. Now, slave, make your Master happy.”

I leaned back into the sofa, spreading my legs as she maneuvered herself between them. The candlelight flickered softly, glistening off of her dark hair and shining eyes. A small smile tugged at the corner of her glistening red lips as her manicured fingers slid up my crotch and tugged at my belt. Soon, my pants were in a pile on the floor as her bound hands slid up and down on my stiffening cock.

“You are so good to me Master, let me be a good slave to you. Please let me worship your magnificent cock.” She said as she stroked my prick to hardness. I don’t know what sort of erotic fiction was she reading to get this stuff, but I let her play her role as she wanted.

“Very well, slave. Suck my cock and if you do it well, I might just fuck you with it.” I replied gruffly and she let out a soft whimper as she leaned forward to plant her ruby lips on the tip in a gentle kiss.

She let out the familiar slow moan as she slid her lips over the head of my cock, taking it into her mouth. I reached into her mind and relaxed her gag reflex so she was able to slide her face down the full length of my member. Her nose brushed against my pelvis while her bound hands fondled my balls like a juggler warming up their fingers. She held me in her mouth, the back of her throat and her tongue working at the thick shaft that filled her.

‘Oh my God, this tastes sooo good’ she thought as I tweaked her sense of taste. Once again, my pre-cum tasted like salty caramel and coconut and she licked and sucked like it was her favorite lollipop.

Her head slid back and forth, loose strands of hair escaping from her updo to tickle my thighs. She moaned and whimpered around my cock as it filled her warm, moist mouth. Her cool breath from her nose played over the damp shaft of my prick as she backed off, making it feel even better when her hot mouth slid back over the cool flesh.

I looked down at her, her strong muscular shoulders tense with the effort of keeping her bound hands together between my legs. Over the top of her head, I saw the smooth, dusky lines of her ass as she knelt on her heels which glistened in the candlelight. I reached out and grabbed the back of her head, pushing her down firmly on my cock. She groaned in submissive pleasure as I took control, lifting my hips to drive the head of my prick deeper into her throat.

‘Oh yes, oh please. Take me, fuck me, make me yours.’ She thought, and just out of curiosity I delved a little deeper, where had this come from given our last experience with bondage. I went into her mind and saw a kitchen table in a small house or apartment. It was old and worn, but clean and polished with a familiar bouquet of flowers in the center. At one end was Grace, dressed pretty much as she was now, and at the other end was Black Bird.

‘This is disgusting, weak, unprofessional. How can you claim to be a superhero if this is how you want to be treated!’ she snapped in Grace’s voice. ‘You may as well walk up to the next villain you see and pass out at their feet with a pair of handcuffs.’

‘Fuck you!’ Grace snapped back. ‘I may be you but I don’t have to live you, Dan taught me that. I have spent the last five years making the city safe for strangers. Now I finally find someone who makes me feel safe and you are trying to kink shame me.’

‘What would Cardinal think if she saw this?’ Black Bird snapped back, her black energy talons flashing as her wings spread in anger. ‘You know what she would say. Shit, she would probably kick you ass out of the Flock if she knew you were so weak and perverted.’

‘Cardinal respects me, and respects that I can have a professional and a personal life.’ Grace bit back, slapping the table in anger. ‘You saw her tonight, the look she gave Ben. She is glad that I have finally found someone, so don’t fuck this up for me.’

If only you knew the truth I thought, then pulled out of her mind. This little Id vs Super Ego thing was interesting, but I had more interesting things going on at the moment.

Back in the real world, Grace was working on my cock like a five dollar whore trying to get back out on the street. Her head twisted around my shaft as she bobbed it up and down faster and faster. Her tongue and throat moved desperately, eager for any taste of my incredible cum. Her eyes were closed in concentration as desperate moans filled the room. I was getting close, so I decided to be a little mean. I took her by the shoulders and pushed her off of my cock.

“No, please, please, not yet.” She whimpered, her eyes flying open as she pressed back, trying to get the head of my prick back between her lips.

I reached down and grabbed her firmly by the throat, jerking her head up to stare into her startled eyes. “No, is that what a slave says to her master?” I growled in mock anger as I squeezed her neck. She froze in place, her lust fighting with her desire in a battle you would think would never happen.

“I am sorry Master. You just taste so good, I wanted your cum in my mouth.” She said in a scared voice as her wide eyes stared up at me pleadingly.

“Since when does a slave decide anything. Since when do you get to tell me what to do.” I snarled, leaning forward and causing her to pull back against my controlling hand.

“I am sorry Master, I forgot my place. You are my Master, whatever you wish is my command.” She said meekly, her eyes sliding from my face to the floor.

“That is right, and I have decided that you don’t need your mouth anymore. Gag yourself.” I commanded as I released my hold on her neck and leaned back.

She nodded, and her hands gently let go of my balls and moved to the ball gag hanging around her neck. She slowly lifted it up and pushed it between her glistening lips. I saw her tongue flick out one last time, searching for any missed drops of cum, then the black ball slid behind her white teeth. She awkwardly tried to reach around behind her neck to tighten the strap but could not do it with her hands bound.

“Stand up and turn around.” I said gruffly as I pushed myself up off of the couch. She did as commanded and I tugged the strap tight, eliciting a grunt of pain as the leather bit harshly into her cheeks. I reached around and unfastened her cuffs, roughly pulling her hands behind her back. She tensed so I gave her arms a sharp tug.

“I am the master here, am I not?” I whispered into her ear and she nodded in response.

“Then you had better stop resisting, or I may have to hurt you and I don’t want to do that.” I continued and I felt her relax in my grip.

I twisted her elbows, pulling her wrists up between her shoulder blades. She whimpered as her shoulders strained, but I ignored her and fastened her cuffs together with her wrists crossed. I pulled the snap link up and secured it to the strap of the ball gag, pulling her head back painfully as her arms were pulled higher. I quickly dove into her mind again, and directed these flashes of pain into her pleasure center.

‘Oh god, what is going on. How can I like this?’ She thought to herself as the pain in her mouth and shoulders triggered feelings of erotic satisfaction. I reached around and cupped her firm tit, then pulled on her nipple. Another flash of pain exploded in her brain, with a corresponding wave of pleasure and she moaned in response.

“Well, it looks like someone is a bit of a pain slut. Are you a pain slut for me dear?” I growled in her ear as I flicked my tongue around her earrings. “It is interesting to find a masochist hidden inside such a good girl.”

She moaned again, the humiliation of her situation conflicting with the rush of endorphins set off by the post-hypnotic suggestion. ‘Oh fuck, he’s right. This feels incredible, how could I have never known this about myself’ she thought as she ground her ass against my erect cock.

“Mmmm Hmmmm” she moaned through her gag as I groped and squeezed her tender tits. She arched her back, pushing her breasts hard against my clutching hands as her own hands bunched into fists of at the pleasure she was feeling.

“You are a good slave, did you know that? You let your master do whatever he wants with your body and take pleasure in his pleasure.” I told her as my hand slid down her hard flat stomach to grope between her legs.

“Mmmmmmmm” she moaned again as I felt the dampness in her underwear. She pushed her hips forward against my probing fingers while her head leaned back on my shoulder. Her eyes were closed in bliss as my rough hands slid their way over her helpless body.

“I am going to fuck you now, slave.” I told her in a matter of fact voice. “I am going to bend you over that sofa and shove my cock inside you.”

She nodded her head desperately, her hands clenching and unclenching in helpless arousal as she ground her ass back against my cock. I grabbed her by the back of the neck and spun her around, shoving her forward onto the couch. She crawled up onto the seat while with my grip on her neck I pushed her chest down firmly against the cushioned back. She wiggled her ass expectantly, but a sharp slap elicited a muffled squeal of pain and surprise.

“Stay still slave!” I snapped and she froze in place. I maneuvered her into position, spreading her legs and pushing down her hips until her pussy was lined up with my cock. I tugged the thin red fabric from between her firm ass cheeks and nudged my prick forward. She whimpered in response, but remained still as I slid it up and down coating the tip with her plentiful pussy juice.

“Look at how wet you are, you really are born to be a slave.” I said and she groaned in response. I could feel her ass clench in a desperate attempt to trap my cock, but another sharp slap reminded her who was in charge.

I continued to tease her, sliding my prick up and down her slit occasionally nudging it in then pulling it out. She struggled to stay still as she moaned desperately into her gag. Her breath was coming in rapid gasps through her nose in response to her now almost uncontrollable lust.

“I am going to fuck you now, slave. I am going to fuck this pussy because it is mine to do whatever I want with, isn’t that right?”

She nodded, grunting incoherently as she tugged her head one way then the other to try to make eye contact but restrained by the cuffs fastened to her gag. She made desperate squeals through her gag as her hands clenched into tiny fists of frustration between her shoulder blades. I lined up the tip of my cock with the hole of her pussy, then slowly and steadily pushed it in.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm!” she moaned as she felt my shaft fill her cunt, her body quivering with pleasure.

I slowly pulled out, then pushed back in. Her warm moist pussy gently giving way as the head of my prick pushed through like the prow of a ship parting a warm ocean. I kept up this slow, steady rhythm for what felt like hours. She started to match my thrusts, gently pushing back as I filled her then rocking up and down on my cock. She moaned softly as she felt my prick move inside her and whimpered every time I pulled back.

I increased the tempo until I was pounding her into the back of the sofa with my thrusts. She grunted into her gag but made no move to try to break free. She stopped trying to match me and instead focused on not slipping off of the sofa as I fucked her. I had pushed her forward so her tits hung over the back as her thighs pounded against the cushions. I grabbed her hair and pulled her up against my chest. She squealed into her gag, but again the pain flashed right over to her pleasure center and I felt her pull against my grasping hand, tugging on her scalp again. I reached around to grab a handful of her tits, mauling them without mercy as she moaned in pleasure at the pain.

“I am going to cum in your cunt now slave. I am going to paint the inside of your body with my cum, do you want that?” I grunted into her ear as I thrust my cock hard into her sopping pussy. She nodded as best she could with my hand tangled in her hair, her lust glazed eyes trying to focus on me.

“You are such a good slave, so eager to please your master. Now, clench your pussy and milk my cock for every drop of my cum.”

She groaned, and I could feel her pussy muscles start to work on my shaft as she flexed them as ordered. I felt her fingers trying to work on my chest where they were trapped between us. They sought blindly for something, anything she could use to appease her master. Her head arched back as she quested blindly for anything that she could do to be a more active participant in my pleasure. She managed to reach one of my nipples and her long strong fingers stroked it to hardness through the material of my shirt.

“When I cum, when you feel me fill you up, then you can cum too. Do you understand, Slave?” I whispered into her ear and she moaned in response, her pussy muscles shuddering in anticipated ecstasy. I reached into her mind and found her overloaded pleasure center, laying a controlling hand on it like a man trying to control a wild animal. ‘Soon, soon’ I said in her mind and it sounded like her brain whimpered pathetically in reply.

I felt my balls start to twitch with the beginnings of my orgasm. I drove myself hard and deep into her, lifting her off of the sofa as I clutched her to my chest. “Aaaaahhhhh” I gasped as my orgasm exploded inside her, rushing out of my cock like a never ending train exiting a tunnel.

“Mmmmmmmmmm” she moaned behind her gag as she felt the hot liquid fill her pussy. She ground down on my cock, swirling her hips desperately to bring about the orgasm I was holding in check. In her mind I lifted my restraining hand and her pleasure centre exploded like the Fourth of July. Having learned my lesson I backed out of her mind, satisfied with feeling her body writhe in my grasp as the orgasm coursed through her.

Intelligible groans and moans slipped past the thick black ball in her mouth as she shuddered in pleasure. Her hands tangled in my shirt, her nails digging into my flesh as she clenched her bound hands in to tight fists. Her head pressed back into my neck, whipping back and forth as wave after wave of her orgasm exploded through her. Finally, she collapsed and I laid her down against the back of the couch. She moaned softly as I lay over top of her, my cock still nestled in her wet pussy and she softly squeezed it with affection.

I reached up and unclipped her cuffs from the strap of the gag then freed her wrists. She groaned in pain as her cramped shoulders moved, then shuddered in a mini post-orgasm as that pain still flashed over to her exhausted pleasure center. I unbuckled the ball gag and she gave a soft gasp as it slipped from her mouth. She worked her jaw as she took deep breaths in through her now free mouth.

“Oh God, that was unbelievable. I had no idea it could be that good.” She whispered in an exhausted voice as she lay motionless and spent across the back of the sofa.

I pulled out of her and rolled into a corner, my softening prick dripping with cum and pussy juice. She slowly rolled over as well and nestled into my arms, her hands gently stroking my chest. She looked up at me with her wide, brown eyes, glistening with tears. “Thank you.” She said softly.

I leaned down and gently kissed her open lips. “My pleasure, slave.” I replied, and she smiled a contented smile.

We lay there for a few minutes, collecting ourselves then she looked up at me again. “Will you stay with me tonight?” she asked in a gently pleading voice.

“Yes, if you will have me.” I replied, knowing it was exactly what she wanted to hear.

I stood and offered her my hand, steadying her as she kicked off her heels and walked to the bedroom. She paused at the side of the bed, then slowly put her arms behind her back. “Will you please bind me again?” She asked nervously then gave a small moan of satisfaction as I gently clipped the leather cuffs together. I eased her down onto the bed then slid in beside her, raising my arm to allow her to snuggle into my chest with a contented sigh.

“You are the most magnificent man I have ever met, Ben Comber.” She said, gazing up at me through her long dark lashes.

“And you are the most incredible woman I have ever met, Grace Rodriguez.” I replied, seeing the familiar effect of the praise on her as she shuddered at my words. I stroked her hair as she drifted off to sleep, in my mind I was planning my next visit out to Dan’s and how I was going to break Hummingbird.