The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hunting Season

Chapter 5

Point of clarification before you begin. Since this is a mind control story, with a lot of mental projection any dialogue with “ “ around it is spoken in the real world while dialogue with ‘ ‘ is in the mental or Astral plane.

I drove through the gate into Dan’s compound and parked beside the security building. The guard nodded and pressed the hidden switch to open the door into the screening room. I put the mouthguard he offered me between my teeth and took a deep breath as I laid my hands on the metal bars, bracing myself for what I knew what was coming. My muscles spasmed as the electric current flowed through me and I fought to control my bladder for what seemed like forever. The current finally shut off and the guard waved me forward.

“Just one, he must like me now.” I commented drily as we slid into the small electric car for the drive up to the house.

The guard shrugged, he knew better than to venture any opinion on what Dan was feeling because it would likely be wrong and could be fatal. We pulled into the garage, and I waited through the powder storm and rinse cycle, then stepped out of the car. The guard waved me to stop then offered me a set of high tech ear plugs which I put in as I saw him doing the same.

The door slid open and Song Bird walked through, followed by another guard wearing a thick set of head phones. She was dressed in my favourite style, business sexy. She was wearing a dark blue silk blouse with a black pencil skirt. The blouse was just a little too tight and the skirt a little too short, just the way I liked it. She had on a pair of blue heels that matched her blouse and her hair was hanging loosely around her shoulders, but pinned up on one side with a blue comb. I saw that she was still wearing the choker that controlled her sonic voice but other than that she looked like any other slightly slutty executive.

She nodded politely at me, then looked up to an observation booth where the guard was making some adjustments on a tablet he was carrying. The guard nodded, then Song Bird tilted her head back and screamed. I felt the waves of sound flow over my body, making my hair vibrate painfully as what was clearly a deafening sonic blast filled the garage. After a few seconds, she stopped and the guard made another adjustment on his tablet, then gestured for us to remove our hearing protection.

“This is how we deal with someone who can shrink.” The driver told me as he slid back into the car and backed out of the garage. I nodded, I wouldn’t want to be caught unaware by that blast which was probably on the lethal end of the spectrum. The guard in the control booth waved me over and slid open a pass-through drawer. I grimaced, but put on the mind cage again wincing in pain.

Song Bird gestured toward the door “He’s waiting for you.” She said in the voice of an executive assistant. I walked down the hall and she fell in behind me with the guard following her still wearing his headphones. Dan made best use of all of his resources, but didn’t trust anyone. We got to the same spacious office/reception room where I had met Dan before, and was pleasantly surprised to see he was wearing clothes this time.

“Ben, good to see you again.” He said in his typical bellow and embraced me in a crushing hug. I grunted as he patted me on the back, knocking me several steps forward. He laughed “Oh, sorry. I keep forgetting that your power is with the mind, not the body.”

“No problem, just no handshake this time please.” I replied, earning another booming laugh.

“Ms. Von Meecham, a whiskey for my friend, a vodka for me, and whatever you prefer for yourself.” He said as he waved me to the sofa. Song Bird walked over to the well stocked bar and soon returned with our drinks, seating herself on the arm of the sofa beside Dan. I ran an appreciative eye over her well shaped legs and ass, up her narrow waist to where her ample tits strained at the button of her blouse. She smiled, and twisted slightly to maximize the effect of her hourglass figure.

“Like what you see?” Dan rumbled as he slid his arm around Song Bird’s waist, idly stroking her thigh through the material of her skirt.

“I am glad that things are working out for you, Danielle.” I said. How do you have a polite conversation with someone you kidnapped, brainwashed and sold to a psychopath.

“I am surviving, which is more than I can say for some of the other people who have come through here.” She said as she sipped her cocktail.

“Yes, Song Bird here has proven quite valuable. To valuable to be used as a simple sex slave or other low value resource.” Dan chuckled and I saw a small shudder run through the blonde woman as she considered the options open to her. “She has helped me plug a hole in my security, and has shown much promise as an assistant. Who would have thought there was a talented mind behind that voice.”

Danielle nodded in polite acceptance of the praise. “I made more as a singer than I ever would as an office worker, and it was a better cover. Now that I don’t have to worry about that I may as well serve where I am most needed.” She said as she patted Dan’s hand as it stroked her thigh.

I knew that Dan wasn’t using her physically, she was in too good condition to have gone through that experience. But it didn’t hurt to butter him up and remind him of your value as often as possible, if you wanted to keep living that is.

“How is our newest project doing?” I asked nonchalantly, I didn’t want to give away anything that Dan had not already revealed.

“Oh, Hummingbird is quite safe and secure, but doesn’t seem to be very happy. I was hoping you could look into that, since you did such a good job on Song Bird here.” He replied and I watched the blonde woman for any reaction. I saw her twitch when Hummingbird was mentioned but there was no spike of anger or resolve. Just a low level feeling of resignation with an underlying sense that she would do whatever it took to survive. I could use that I thought.

I sat my drink down on the coffee table and stood. “I should go see her, can someone guide me there?”

Song Bird slid off of the arm of the sofa as Dan stood. “She will show you where to go, she has been there before.” Some would think that Dan was being sadistic, forcing Song Bird to confront her captured team mate. Really, he was too oblivious of any form of compassion or empathy to think anything like that, it was just the most efficient way to do things.

A few minutes later we were in the elevator headed down to the containment level. She stood quietly beside me, avoiding touching me without trying to make it obvious. I pulled off the mind cage gratefully, taking a deep breath as the headache slowly subsided. “How are you settling in?” I asked politely.

“How can you ask that question.” She replied without looking at me. “You know what they do here. I have seen people I know being processed like livestock then sold like a prime racehorse.” She looked at me and I could see the anger in her eyes.

“Those are the lucky ones, at least they still have a life. Others are turned into essentially living machines if ‘He’ thinks they are of use to him.” She took a shaky breath to get control of herself.

“Did you know that Weather Witch is here? Buried in the deepest cell, totally cut off from any uncontaminated air or water. She is trucked out whenever he wants a sunny day to go golfing, then shoved back in her hole.” She choked back a sob. “The look on her face when as she struggles for one last second of sun or fresh air before being locked up again, its heartbreaking”

“You seem to be doing alright.” I said in a neutral voice, holding her gaze as I ignored the daggers of hate she was staring at me.

“I do what I need to, to survive.” She snapped back and I saw the conditioning that I had put in her mind during our last session together. She would do whatever it took to survive in this place, I was counting on that.

The elevator door opened and we walked into a familiar room. The door guard gave us a thumbs up after the security scanner had completed its scan of us and the heavy security door on the far wall slid open to show a long hall of blank steel doors. We walked up to one labeled “Hummingbird”, ironically it was beside the one Song Bird had occupied just a few weeks before. She keyed in a code and the door slid open.

“He trusts you with the security codes?” I asked surprised.

“Just this one.” She replied. “I had to practically beg him for it, but I can’t stand the idea of her being alone down here.”

I nodded as we walked in to a familiar waiting room, two comfortable chairs, a sofa and a small bar. A place where a buyer can have an intimate meeting with their product if they choose. Song Bird walked over to the bar and mixed herself a drink.

“I am not allowed any further.” She said as she settled herself on the sofa and crossed her long shapely legs.

I punched in the security code that Dan had given me and entered the next room. While the first rooms were pretty much identical, the holding cells were customized based on the resident. In this case, the room was pretty much empty as Hummingbird was not in a position to use it anyway.

At my direction, she had been kept in sensory deprivation as part of the softening up procedure. She was naked and hanging in the air in a null field, unable to move but unable to feel anything touching her. Her head was encased in an opaque sphere with a white noise inducer blocking all sounds. I saw her small firm tits jiggle slightly as she struggled, desperate to feel something, anything. I reached out to touch her and she flinched as if shocked. At that skin to skin contact I slipped into her mind.

The city was still there, towering skyscrapers and long streets, but where it had been crazy busy before now it looked like there was a riot going on. Buildings were on fire, faceless people dressed in business suits ran chaotically in every direction. In the background there was a noise of a siren coming from all directions and the sky was dark with thunderclouds as lightning exploded every few seconds. I saw a subway train careen off of an overhead track, crashing down onto the street, there goes that train of thought I chuckled to myself.

I walked along the chaotic street, easily avoiding the random thoughts that ran aimlessly around me. For someone like Hummingbird whose mind worked as fast as her body, having nothing to focus on was pure hell for her. I walked to the center of the city, where I had found her in the peaceful drug induced zen garden of her mind last time. She was there again, but the garden was gone.

She knelt on the ground, sobbing as she looked around desperately. The pond was dry and choked with dying fish and plants, the trees were bare and skeletal and even the bench was broken and twisted.

‘Please, please make it stop. Help me, please.’ She sobbed as she pressed her hands desperately over her eyes and ears, futilely trying to block out the chaos of her mind. I reached out and touched her shoulder and she swung around, eyes wide with confusion and fear.

‘Mr. Comber, what is happening? I can’t make it stop.’ She blurted out as she reached out to wrap her arms around my legs, pressing her cheek against my thighs.

‘Hello Hummingbird.’ I said as I stroked her head. She didn’t respond, too lost in her chaos to realize that I knew her identity. ‘Do you want me to help you, do you want the garden back?’

She looked up at me, eyes wide with desperate hope. ‘Yes, yes, please, please help me. Please give me back the garden.’

I reached down and pulled her to her feet, wrapping my arm comfortingly around her shoulders. This should be easier than I thought. ‘Hummingbird, this is your mind without focus. You are a prisoner, and the man holding you had put you in a state of sensory deprivation. Without something to focus on, you mind has run haywire, do you understand?’

She nodded, eyes wet with tears. ‘Why, why would he do this?’ she sobbed.

‘You were a hero, he was a villain, that is what they do. Now, I can help you with this but only if you promise not to try to escape. If you lie to me, and try to run after I help you, this will all come back and I won’t be able to help you again. Do you understand?’

She looked around at the chaos of her mind. ‘Ms. Stane was trying to help me, teach me how to focus my mind. I tried to do what she told me but I couldn’t, its too loud in here.’ She said weakly as she pressed her hands against her ears.

‘I know, your mind works too fast for you to be able to control it on your own. I can help you, but only if you promise not to betray me and try to escape.’

‘What does the man want with me?’ she asked nervously. ‘Will he, will he hurt me?’

‘He might, he is a very dangerous man. I don’t know what he will do with you after we are done. All that I can tell you is that if you don’t agree, I will have to leave you like this.’ I told her as I looked around. Shit, was that Godzilla over there?

I reached down and grabbed her by the shoulders, her small muscular arms like sticks of oak in my hands. ‘Hummingbird, we don’t have much time. Your mind is starting to destroy itself, if I help you do you promise not to try to escape and do whatever you are told?’

She looked around one last time, then nodded. ‘I promise. I promise not to try to run. I promise to do whatever you want, just make this go away.’ She said in a quiet but firm voice.

I backed out of her mind then went over to the small table where the collar and sedative injector I had used to capture her lay. I picked it up and fastened it around her neck. She flinched as I tightened it down and the micro needles penetrated the skin of her neck. I slid back into her mind as I slowly dialed up the dosage of sedative.

In her mind the sky started to clear, dark clouds rolling away to let beams of sunlight shine through. The noise of the city receded, replaced by the distant chirping of birds. I dialed up the sedative a little more, and new shoots of green grass started to appear through the brown dry grass of the zen garden, and a trickle of water bubbled out from the waterfall into the pond.

Hummingbird gave a sob of joy and ran over to hold her dirty hands under the clear stream of spring water. I increased the sedative a little more, and the pond slowly filled bringing the fish and water lilies back to life. Buds began to grow from the trees and quickly bloomed into pink cherry blossoms while flowers pushed their way up through the ruined gardens.

She stood and slowly turned, her eyes half closed in pleasure as she basked in the peace and quiet of the garden. With a wave of my hand I restored the shattered bench and she gave me a grateful smile as she slid her hand across the smooth wood. Then I pointed to where the tree had just finished pushing out its pink cherry blossoms and a small glass hummingbird feeder appeared, swarmed by tiny iridescent birds that darted around like miniature jets. I held out one finger and a tiny shimmering bird landed, fluttering its wings. Xin gave a small girlish squeal of delight and held out her own finger for the bird to hop on to, gently stroking its tiny head.

‘This is my gift to you, whenever you want you can come here. You just need to close your eyes and relax, but remember that it can be taken away just as easily.’ I said, and she nodded in acknowledgement.

‘The price for this is your compliance, your obedience to the man who runs this place. I have no idea what he will ask of you, and it will probably be something that you don’t want to do. That choice will always be yours but remember what will happen to you, what the rest of your life will be like if you don’t.’ I pointed to the horizon. The burning buildings and chaos were still out there, hazy, as if being viewed through a soap bubble.

‘I understand, thank you.’ Xin said in a quiet voice.

‘No, I don’t think you do. I am going to leave now and then we will test your commitment. He will be watching and if he doesn’t believe that you are telling the truth then he will have me take this all away.’ I said firmly as I gestured to the garden. ‘He has many uses for people with powers, and not all of them require your mind to be intact.’

I saw a shudder of fear run over her and her narrow, Asian eyes widened. ‘Anything, anything, I promise.’

I backed out of her mind and walked back into the ante-room where Song Bird was waiting. Early on I had realized that I couldn’t mould Hummingbird’s mind like I had done with Song Bird or Black Bird, it just ran too fast. I was lucky that the sedative I used to contain her actually gave her exactly what she wanted most, peace in her head. I didn’t have to break her, she was already broken, all I had to do was show her that I could fix her. A simple demonstration of how bad it really could be was enough to get her as hooked as a heroin addict, and as easy to control.

I pushed a button for the intercom to the guard station. “Can you please bring down the package.”

A few minutes later and the outer door slid open and one of the guards handed me a large box. I turned to where Song Bird sat regarding me with a mixture of curiosity and disgust. There were several tests that I could use to confirm Xin’s commitment to our agreement, but this was going to be the most fun. I beckoned her over and handed her the box.

“Xin has agreed that she will do whatever it takes to survive here, just like you. Now you are going to help me test that, get her ready.” I told her.

Song Bird opened the package then her face screwed up in contempt. “Really? You’re disgusting.”

“Hey, I don’t make the stereotypes. I just get turned on by them.” I replied with a smirk as I walked over to the bar and poured my own drink. I pointed to the door to the cell. “The controls to the null field are on the wall, don’t keep me waiting.”

With a sigh of resignation and one final glare, Song Bird disappeared into the cell. The clicking of her heels on the bare floor drew my attention to how her shapely hourglass figure swayed in her tight pencil skirt. I sat myself in the armchair and waited, good things take time I told myself as I sipped my whiskey. About half an hour later and Song Bird walked back into the anteroom, followed by Hummingbird who looked around shyly. Song Bird stepped aside, her arms crossed under her ample tits as she tried to convey the level of disgust she felt for me while still looking like an executives wet dream.

“Your prize, Master.” She said in a voice that dripped with loathing.

Xin stepped forward, her hands nervously fiddling with themselves as she glanced up at me then looked quickly away. She was dressed like the stereotypical Asian schoolgirl. A white sailor blouse with a blue kerchief and a blue pleated skirt. There the resemblance stopped, since the blouse was cropped to display her washboard stomach and sheer enough that her dark nipples to show through the material. The skirt came to just below her ass, displaying her muscular legs that were sheathed in knee high white stockings and shaped by the black Mary Jane style high heel pumps she was wearing. Her face had been done up in subdued make up but given that I had never seen her wearing any before she looked delightfully innocent but with a sultry ‘tempt the teacher’ vibe. A simple shimmering blue headband that pulled her short glossy black hair back from her face completed the look and I nodded in appreciation.

“You know your stuff Ms. Von Meecham” I said appreciatively as I drained my glass and set it on the side table. “Now, kiss her.”

Both Song Bird and Hummingbird started at the unexpected command. “You can’t be serious. She’s just a…” Song Bird started to say before I interrupted her.

“You don’t think that some of ‘His’ clients won’t demand this of you, of her? You are part of a superheroine team, and there is nothing that villains like more than humiliating fallen heroes.” I replied in a matter-of-fact tone, then leaned forward resting my elbows on my knees. “Now kiss her, put on a show. Get her hot and ready to fuck me or she goes right back in there and you get a visit from our little friend.” I tapped the side of my head.

Both women flinched at the threats, then Hummingbird turned and reached out to take Song Bird’s hand. “Please, please Danielle. I can’t go back there.” She said in a pleading voice.

Song Bird shot me one final glare of hatred, then turned and gently pulled the small Asian woman toward her. She reached out with one manicured finger to stroke Hummingbird’s cheek while her other hand slid around the small of her back. Xin shuddered, wrapping her own arms around Song Bird’s waist and leaning her cheek against the taller woman’s large chest.

“Please, please help me. Please show me what I need to do, I can’t go back there.” Xin said in a choked voice and I saw Danielle take a shuddering breath, then she leaned down to kiss the top of the tiny woman’s head. “I’m sorry.” She whispered.

I leaned back in my chair, adjusting my dick in my pants to a more comfortable position to appreciate the show. Danielle gently hooked a finger under Xin’s chin and tilted the small woman’s head up, planting tiny kisses on her forehead and down her cheek. Xin took a shaky breath as she looked into the statuesque blonde woman’s eyes. I could see her tense nervously as she silently begged for guidance, uncertain what to do next. Danielle closed her eyes and softly pressed her lush lips to the pink cupid bow mouth of the nervous woman beneath her.

Xin gave a small shudder, then started to kiss back. Her own small lips pressed back against the full ruby mouth while I saw her hands clench reflexively, clutching the satin material of Danielle’s blouse. Her eyes closed as she took a deep breath, then opened her lips to allow Song Bird’s tongue to slide between them. She gave a soft whimper, muffled by the full lips that covered her mouth and her legs and ass tensed as she raised herself up on her toes, giving herself to the kiss.

The passion increased as Xin responded more eagerly to Danielle’s efforts. One of Xin’s tiny hands slid down over the well curved ass of the larger woman, gently squeezing her fingers into the soft flesh under the tight skirt. Her other hand slid up Danielle’s back, reaching up between her shoulders so she could pull herself tightly against the tall woman’s D Cup tits. Danielle’s hands started to roam as well, dropping from the tender caress of Xin’s cheek down to gently glide over the now hard nipples that pushed against the tight sheer material of her crop top.

Xin gasped into Danielle’s mouth, then moaned as the older woman’s hands cupped her small firm tits and her thumbs slid over her sensitive nubs. I watched Danielle’s blue manicured nails tracing the outline of the younger woman’s firm A cup breasts, sending a shiver of pleasure through the tiny Asian girls body. I sat and marveled as the two women kissed each other like new lovers, hands travelling over their bodies as they explored this previously taboo relationship that I had forced on them. After a few minutes I saw Danielle look over at me and I pointed to the sofa across the room.

“Make her cum, let her know what it is supposed to feel like.” I told her and she nodded, then gently guided Xin back across the room until her legs brushed against the couch. Xin’s eyes opened, she hadn’t even realized that they had moved so lost in the kiss that Danielle had not broken. Danielle gently but firmly lowered her down until she was laying on the cushions. Xin adjusted herself until one leg was on the sofa and the other hanging down on the floor with the older woman in between, as she reached out to softly brush a lock of blonde hair out of Danielle’s face.

“Just relax, relax and feel it. Let me do this for you.” Danielle murmured as she kissed Xin’s lips and cheek, her tongue sliding out and tracing the line of her jaw and the collar that Xin wore around her neck. Xin closed her eyes and moaned in response, her hands gliding up along Danielle’s arms as she raised them up above her head and out of the way.

The blonde woman kissed her way down Xin’s throat and over the thin material of her top. I saw red lipstick stains appear on the sheer white fabric where Danielle had pushed her full lips as she moved her way over to Xin’s stiff nipples. The young Asian girl flinched as Danielle’s white teeth nibbled at the stiff point of flesh poking up against the sheer fabric and her knuckles whitened on the arm of the sofa above her head.

“Ooooohhhhh.” Xin moaned as Danielle kissed and nibbled at one erect nipple while her fingers tickled the other into hardness. Then Danielle slowly slid her mouth across the small chest to play her tongue over the other sensitive nub. The tiny Asian girl squirmed in response, moaning and arching her back to push her small but firm tits into the older woman’s mouth.

“Yes, just like that. Just relax and let your body go, don’t think just feel.” Danielle murmured as she kissed her way down Xin’s quivering belly, her hands sliding the small skirt up over the younger girls hips. Xin was not wearing any underwear and a saw a downy patch of black pussy hair between her legs as Danielle settled herself into position. I let my gaze travel further down Danielle’s body, along the rising arch of her back to where her well rounded ass poked over the top of the sofa like a round topped mountain in the tight pencil skirt. Her bare legs were folded underneath her as her stiletto heels pushed against the arm of the sofa.

I reached out with my mind, picking up the surface thoughts of the two women who were performing for my benefit.

‘I hate him.’ Danielle was thinking. ‘I hate him, but I have to do this for Xin. I can’t let her down like I failed Grace.’

Xin’s mind was a swirling kaleidoscope of sensation and confused pleasure. She had never done it with a woman before and was surprised at how easily she was accepting what was happening. Most of her thoughts were in Chinese so I had no idea what she was thinking, but her actions more than made up for that as she bit her lip and took a shuddering breath when Danielle’s tongue slid up her thigh.

“Aaaaahhhhh, Mmmmmmmm” Xin moaned as Danielle pushed her face into the tight space between Xin’s legs and went to work. She squirmed on the cushions, pushing against the arm of the sofa at her head. Danielle wrapped her arms under Xin’s hips, her manicured nails digging into her thighs holding her in place while her tongue did its work.

Xin started to babble in Chinese, her words punctuated with gasps and groans as her hips bucked and twitched against Danielle’s face. Her food that was hanging off the front of the sofa started to drum against the floor, a irregular staccato in response to the sensations coursing through her inexperienced body.

“Aaaaaahhh, Aaaaaaahhh, Oooooohhhhh.” She wailed as I saw the orgasm overtake her. Her small hard body tensed, her muscles standing out like steel cords underneath her skin. She wailed in pleasure as she tossed her head back and forth, her short dark hair lashing her cheeks. Her eyes were screwed shut as her mouth worked noiselessly now, her head jerking up and down in time with the spasms I saw surge through her washboard stomach. Danielle kept the pressure on, pushing against the arm of the sofa with her legs while she kept the tiny but strong woman pinned against her face. I saw her eyes watching Xin as she kept her cumming over and over again.

Finally, Xin collapsed with a slow steady exhale of breath as she melted into the sofa. Danielle relaxed her grip on Xin’s thighs as she kissed away the red impressions left by her nails. She slowly slid her way up the still twitching body below her, kissing and licking until the two women were face to face. Xin opened her eyes and gazed up at the older woman.

“Thank you. My God that was incredible, thank you.” She said breathlessly.

Danielle leaned forward to give her a gentle kiss. “Please forgive me.” She whispered as she buried her face in Xin’s shoulder.

I let them lay there for a few seconds, gathering themselves before I interrupted their post orgasmic cuddling. “Alright, now you can teach her how to suck a cock.” I said and watched with satisfaction as they jumped in startled response. Danielle glared daggers at me, her perfect hair and makeup now mussed but still hot. Xin shyly tried to turn away, as if she had forgotten I was there. I snapped my fingers and pointed at my crotch and the two ex superheroines slid off of the sofa and walked across the room where the slid to their knees in front of me.

Danielle reached out and unfastened my belt, sliding my pants down to my ankles. She was acting disinterested and methodical, so I reached out to grab a handful of her thick blonde hair. “Remember, the lesson she learns here just might save her life, so don’t be such a cunt.” I growled, holding her until she nodded in response.

I leaned back as Danielle reached out to gently take my cock in her hand, stroking it to hardness while she spoke to Xin.

“Have you ever sucked a cock Xin? Had a man cum in your mouth?” She asked and Xin shook her head.

“No, I have stroked one to get him hard, but he was too eager so I never put it in my mouth.” She said nervously as she watched my prick stiffen in Danielle’s experienced hand.

“Just one?” Danielle asked surprised, and Xin nodded shyly in response as she bit her lip nervously. Danielle looked up at me with pleading eyes but I just leaned back and smiled. “Better make it a good lesson.”

I felt the loathing ooze off her like a stench and her hand tensed on my cock. ‘I should bite this off and spit it in his face’ she thought, but instead she leaned forward to plant a gentle kiss on the tip.

“Some men will just want to fuck your mouth. If that is what is happening, you can only relax as much as possible and take it.” Danielle explained to the nervous young girl kneeling beside her. “But when a man wants some pleasure out of a blowjob, you need to take your time.”

The blonde MILF kissed and licked her way around my cock, her tongue and lips tracing lines of soft pleasure around the head and shaft. She gently squeezed my prick and a thick drop of pre-cum oozed from the tip. She scooped it up on her finger and offered it to Xin. “Here, a taste to get you ready.”

Xin slowly stuck out her tongue and licked the older woman’s finger like she was taking icing off of a spoon. I nudged my bare leg against her shoulder and slipped into her mind, tweaking her sense of taste to make the cum seem like her favorite dessert. Suddenly, the salty substance tasted like Dragons Beard Candy, whatever the fuck that was. Either way, Xin was pleasantly surprised, and her eyes widened as the drop slid down her throat.

“Good, not all women like the taste of cum but you will have to get used to it if you want to survive here.” Danielle said encouragingly, then leaned back to allow Xin to take her place between my legs.

“Use your hands to stroke the shaft while your mouth takes the head. If you can’t deep throat you will need to do it like this, or else they just might try to make you and you don’t want that.” Danielle instructed as she took Xin’s small hand and wrapped it around the shaft of my cock, guiding it up and down in a twisting motion.

Xin eagerly leaned forward, her tongue lapping at the tip of my cock searching for more pre-cum. “Mmmmmmm” she moaned as she swallowed another drop. “Does it always taste this good?”

“Each man is different, and you are lucky if you like the taste.” Danielle told her as she gave me a surprised look. I shrugged then nodded, indicating to continue the lesson.

“Now take the head in your mouth, just your lips and tongue no teeth until you are more experienced.” Danielle continued as she gently pushed the small Asian girl’s face down on my prick. Xin gobbled it down eagerly, licking and sucking with amateurish abandon as she sought more of the delicious substance. Danielle leaned back, kneeling on her heels as she watched with surprise how eagerly the almost virginal girl was working at my cock.

“Mmmmmmmm” Xin moaned as she slid her lips over the head of my prick, her small fingers wrapped around the shaft and stroking it up and down to milk it of more cum. She sucked eagerly working her head around in small circles her eyes closed in concentration as she pushed herself tighter between my legs.

“Easy, easy now.” Danielle coached her earnest student. “You don’t want to accidentally hurt him with your eagerness. If you accidentally squeeze or bite, you are not in a good position to react when they get angry.”

Xin froze for a second, looking up at me with apologetic eyes. She resumed at a more leisurely pace, licking and kissing the head of my prick while her fingers gently caressed the thick veiny shaft. I nodded in approval and she smiled around the cock in her mouth then returned her attention to the blowjob. I heard her moan in appreciation as more of my pre-cum oozed out onto her tongue and was hungrily swallowed.

I let this continue for a few more minutes, then reached down and took her by her thin muscular shoulders, pulling her up off of my cock. She whimpered in disappointment as her hand pumped up and down the shaft, then gathered up whatever she could as it slid off the tip. She brought it to her mouth, her tongue licking between her fingers as she sucked them clean.

“You did good for a first time girl, now get your pussy on my cock and ride me until I cum.” I said in a firm voice and she nodded eagerly.

“Yes sir.” She said in a breathless voice as she crawled up into the chair, spreading her legs to straddle my rigid shaft. She put her arms on my shoulders, arching her back to look up at me a she wiggled her hips to get the skirt out of the way.

“Danielle, put my cock in her pussy.” I said as I looked down at the slutry slitted eyes that stared up at me with lustful longing. Xin’s tongue slid out of her mouth, licking her lips as I felt her small fingers dig into my shoulders. I was in her mind, tweaking her pleasure centers and increasing her arousal just as I had done with Grace and she was eating it up like a kid in a candy store.

I felt Danielle’s hand grasp my cock and maneuver it into position between Xin’s pussy lips. She whimpered in eagerness, squirming her hips in small circles as the older woman worked the tip of my cock back and forth, lubricating it with her juice. I put my hands around her narrow waist, resting them on her bony hips. Shit, there was no fat whatsoever on this girl I thought as I held her in place. She trembled in my grasp, like a racehorse at the starting gate and her eyes pled with me to turn her loose.

“Please.” She whimpered as I jacked her arousal up another notch. Her deep ragged breaths were making her small hard nipples almost dig into my chest.

“Yes, you can fuck me now.” I replied as I gently but firmly pushed her down on my cock.

She groaned long and eager, almost animal like as I slid into her tight cunt. Damn, there wasn’t a lot of room in there and I was sure I pushed up against an organ or two when she finally bottomed out on my legs. I held her there and she ground against me, working her hips back and forth as she rubbed her clit against my crotch.

“Aaaaah” she gasped, then started to babble breathlessly in Chinese as I bounced her up and down. She leaned forward, burying her face in my chest, her mouth seeking out my nipple as she licked and sucked it to sensitive hardness. Her nails dug into my shoulders as she moaned and groaned, muffled as her face was pressed hard against my chest.

I felt a soft hand start to fondle my balls and I looked over Xin’s shoulder to see Danielle there, her eyes fixed on me as her experienced fingers tickled and caressed my nut sack. She had no interest in making this more pleasurable for me, but wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible for the young girl who was bouncing on my cock. I smiled contentedly at her and she snorted in disgust, but did not stop her efforts to bring off my orgasm.

I reached up and grabbed Xin by her short hair, pulling her head and arching her back. With my other hand I pushed the tight crop top up over her tiny tits and mauled the firm sensitive flesh. She groaned and flinched, biting her lip at the unexpected pain that mixed with her pleasure.

“If you want to help your friend here, suck on her tits and maybe she will cum again.” I said with a leer as I painfully twisted her hard nipple. She squealed in pain but never stopped bouncing on my cock, her mind was a jumble of sensations that fought against the dampening effect of the drug collar still fastened tightly around her neck.

Danielle leaned around, one hand still on my balls as her other came up to pull on my wrist. I dropped my hand and she leaned in, taking the red and swollen nub into her mouth. Xin arched further, mumbling intelligible phrases in a foreign language as she ground her hips on my cock. Her breath came in short, quick gasps while Danielle’s tongue played over one hard nipple and her expert fingers gently pinched and stroked the other.

I was getting close to cumming, damn this girl was tight. She wasn’t even squeezing her pussy muscles like Grace did but it still felt like there was barely any room for my cock inside her hard thin frame. She started to spasm, her body twitching as her orgasm stared to build again. I almost went into her mind again but didn’t need to as she screamed a high pitched wail and came on my thrusting shaft. Damn, it almost hurt as her cunt muscles tensed, squeezing and releasing my cock in rapid bursts.

Her legs tightened, pushing hard against my hips and I felt the muscles in her thighs cording and flowing under my hands. She hunched her shoulders, shuddering as the orgasm flowed through her small hard body and I finally blew my load. She gasped as she felt the hot sticky cum explode inside her, and she pushed herself down as far as she could onto my thick penetrating cock. Finally, she collapsed against me as Danielle pulled her head out from between us. Her arms reached out to wrap around my neck as her gasping breath stirred my chest hair. I put my hands on the small of her back, resting them on her hard round ass and she moaned in exhausted satisfaction as she slowly worked her hips back and forth on me.

We sat there for a few moments as I allowed her to gather herself, then she leaned back and looked up at me. Her narrow eyes still hazy with lust and exhaustion but shining with satisfaction and her cheeks were flushed as she breathed slowly through her mouth. “Thank you, thank you for showing me that. I had no idea.” She said breathlessly.

“I can’t promise that it will always be like that, but if you do what is asked it will be better for you.” I told her and she nodded, then pulled herself up to press her tiny lips against mine. Her hands tangled in my hair as she kissed me passionately, her tongue sliding into my mouth as she ground her naked chest against mine. I kissed her back for a few moments, then pushed her off. She backed away reluctantly then settled back on my lap, my softening cock still inside her.

“I will, I promise I will. If I am good, will you visit me?” She said shyly, like a child asking Santa for a present.

I stroked her hair and she sighed at my touch. “Yes, I will be back. My job is not done yet.” I said and I felt her shudder in joyous anticipation. I pushed her off of me gently and she rose on unsteady legs, Danielle putting her arm around her shoulders to balance her. She glanced down at my softening cock, looking disappointed when I pulled up my pants. I reached out to tap the small injector box on her collar.

“As long as you wear this, and do what they tell you, you will be fine. If you ever take it off then you know what will happen.” I told her and she nodded, her hand coming up to nervously stroke the band around her neck.

“Thank you again, for everything.” Xin said, and I caught Song Bird’s glare of hatred from over her shoulder.

“You are welcome. You are a good girl Xin, you deserve to be happy.” I told her as I moved to the door. I looked to Song Bird “Clean her and yourself up. I will see myself out.”

I stepped out of the elevator and back into the living room where Dan sat at his desk. “Another successful training session?” He asked with a smile. Of course he had watched everything, just for curiosity if nothing else.

“Yes, Hummingbird is now conditioned to her new situation. Don’t take off that drug collar, although if you need to punish her you can dial it down as you need to.” I replied as I settled into the leather sofa.

“And Song Bird, she seems to have adapted well.” He continued, steepling his fingers and looking at me with clinical interest.

“She will do whatever she has to in order to survive, I have seen to that. Now that Hummingbird is here, she is less likely to try to escape. She won’t abandon her, but I would make sure not to have them together in an unsecure setting.” I said as I sipped my scotch.

“Good, good. I am glad you convinced me to let you work on Song Bird, this has been a very beneficial arrangement. Now, what about the rest of the flock? I have more room in my cage you know.”

“I am going to target Cardinal next, but I will need help from The Tinkerer. I may actually need him in person.” I said and Dan grunted.

“That will be hard, you know how he hates field work. I will see what I can do.”

I nodded and sipped my scotch, planning my next hunt.