The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hunting Season

Chapter 6

I leaned back in the leather seat as my foot pressed on the accelerator, the finely tuned engine of the Mercedes growled in response as we flew down the highway. I took a deep breath of manly pleasure and heard an accompanying moan from the head in my lap. I looked down and stroked Grace’s long dark hair as she gently sucked on my stiff cock.

“Mmmmmmm” she moaned around the cock that filled her mouth, slowly sliding her mouth up and down as her hand twisted gently but firmly around the shaft. She pulled off of my prick, her soft lips gently kissing the head followed by her warm moist tongue that eagerly lapped up the drops of pre-cum that oozed out. I firmly pushed on the back of her head and she responded to my guidance by taking my cock inside her skilled mouth once again.

‘My god, how does this taste soooo good.’ I heard her think as her mouth worked on my cock like a milking machine, the rhythmic sucking and licking drawing the pre-cum out of my balls like a well pump drawing water. I knew that my cum tasted like salted caramel and coconut to her, her favorite dessert toppings. I had made that change in her mind and it was all she could do to resist sucking me off every time we met. A long road trip was the perfect opportunity for her, and we had barely gotten out of the city before she had started rubbing my crotch and unbuckled her seat belt.

I slid my hand down from the back of her head, over her bare shoulders and along her strong muscular back. She was wearing a white tank top and short denim skirt, having discarded her denim jacket once she got in the car. Her firm round ass bounced slowly as she moved her head up and down on my cock, and the white wedge sandals she had on pushed against the passenger side door to keep her in place on the seat.

“You are very good at that.” I said truthfully and felt her smile around my cock as she shivered in response to the praise.

“Thank you, sir. I just love sucking your cock.” She mumbled in reply as her tongue licked up another droplet of pre-cum before she went down on me again. I wrapped her long dark hair around my hand and gave a firm tug to let her know that I had control of her head. She groaned in reply while the muscles in her shoulders tensed with arousal. She loved being dominated by me now, having gotten over her self-imposed mental blocks regarding her natural submissiveness. She relaxed her neck, responding to my guiding hand as I shoved her face up and down on my crotch.

“Please, please cum in my mouth. Please give it to me.” She pled in a desperate whisper when I pulled her off of my stiff member. I couldn’t see her dark brown eyes, but I was sure that they were wide and pleading with just a hint of moisture at the corners.

“Have you been a good girl?” I asked and felt her shudder as the post hypnotic suggestion released a rush of pleasure in her mind.

“Oh yes, oh yes Sir. I have done as you ordered and am not wearing any underwear. I told my boss that I was going to be gone all weekend and not to call me, and I packed my sexiest outfit for you tonight.” She gasped as I felt her gently pull against my restraining hand, desperate to get my cock in her mouth again.

I gave a sharp tug on her hair and she gasped in response. “Don’t get needy here, I would hate to have to cut you off.” I said and she whimpered in reply, but again relaxed in my grip giving herself over to me completely. I gently but firmly pushed her head forward and she took my cock in her mouth again. A long, slow moan escaped her as I pushed her head down on my prick until it slid back into her throat. I had turned off her gag reflex and felt a surge of pride as she worked her mouth and throat to massage my intruding cock.

I held her in position until I felt her start to struggle for breath, then pulled her up as she gasped for air. “You are doing very well dear, keep that up and I just might cum for you.” I said distractedly as I pulled out to pass a transport.

I pushed her back down and let her get to work. No more soft gentle road head anymore, she sucked like a cheap whore desperate to get back on her streetcorner. Her head bobbed up and down with mechanical precision while her hands worked around the shaft and rubbed at my balls through my pants. I gave the driver of the 18-wheeler a wave as he looked down then did a double take at seeing Grace’s ass sticking up in the window as her head worked desperately on my prick. He gave me a high five and a blast of his horn as I hit the gas and pulled ahead of him. Grace never flinched, so focused on earning her caramel flavored reward.

“That’s right, keep that up and you are going to make me cum.” I said as I felt my balls start to tighten. She whimpered around my cock as she sucked and licked with abandon, her head bobbing while she worked my shaft. I felt my ass clench as I blew my load into her mouth. My cum spurted through my cock and into her eager mouth as I felt her freeze in place in order to make sure she didn’t miss any.

“Mmmmmmm” she moaned as she swallowed my load, her tongue and lips working the shaft and head of my cock to get every last drop of my hot sticky cum.

I relaxed back into the drivers seat, lifting my foot from where it had jammed down on the accelerator and slowing to just 30 over the speed limit. I felt Grace slowly back off of my now softening cock, planting a gentle kiss on the tip before gently pushing it back into my pants. She shuddered in pleasure as she settled back into her seat. I looked on appreciatively as her long smooth legs stretched out under the dash and reached over to gently pinch one of the hard nipples that strained against the thin white material of her tank top.

“Stop that.” She squealed as she playfully batted at my hand. “Eyes on the road mister!”

“Oh, now we’re worried about road safety and distractions, are we?” I replied in a gruff voice and smiled as she blushed like a schoolgirl caught staring at her crush.

“It’s not my fault.” She replied in a sulky voice. “You have been teasing me about this trip all week but have been too busy to come over. What is a poor girl to do when she finally gets the opportunity?”

“Well, hold that thought because we are almost there.” I replied as I took an off ramp. Soon after, we were pulling into a gravel driveway of a secluded luxury cabin that I had rented. She gave a gasp of surprise as she surveyed the building and lakeshore view.

“Oh wow, this is gorgeous.” She exclaimed as I stopped the car. We climbed out and she looked around wide eyed at the luxury estate. “How long do we have this for?”

“I booked it for three days, but if you like it there is an option to extend for the full week.” I told her as I slid my hand into my pocket. “Since we are in a new place, I was kind of wondering if you would be willing to do a little role-play for me.”

She looked at me with a sly smile then sauntered over to wrap her arms around my neck. “Oh, and just what role am I meant to play for you, Mr. Comber?” She said in a husky voice.

I wrapped one arm around her waist, pulling her in tight and she smiled up at me expectantly. Her eyes widened in surprise as the needle slid through the material of her skirt and into her ass cheek. “What, wha….” She stuttered in shock as she tensed, then relaxed while the drug took effect.

“Bait” I whispered into her ear.

She sagged into my arms, her limp body falling onto me. I dropped the syringe and lifted her up onto my shoulder, she was surprisingly heavy but that is what you get from dating a muscular superhero. I settled her into position, her denim clad ass even with my eyes as I wrapped my arms around the soft bare skin of her legs. Her hands hung limply, brushing my ass and her painted toes bounced against my knees as I turned toward the path leading up to the house. I carried her to the porch, setting her down in a chair before rising to look around. “Is everything set?” I asked.

“Yes, but you probably should have confirmed that before you drugged her.” A voice answered sarcastically from nowhere.

“Just checking, old habit given most of the people I have worked with in the past.” I replied as I headed back to the car.

“I am not like most people. Don’t step off the gravel or the porch if you value your life.” The disembodied voice responded.

“Yeah, yeah, I know the plan.” I snapped back as I returned to the car, grabbing Grace’s purse and cell phone. Then I reached into the glove box and retrieved a small collar which I fitted around my neck.

“Are we ready, once I make this call we will probably only have about 30 minutes before she gets here.” I said as I pressed Grace’s finger against the screen to unlock the phone.

“I calculate 23 minutes at the most, more likely 18 given current conditions.” The voice replied.

“Alright, show off. Let’s get this party started.” I touched the box attached to the collar around my throat. “Voice modulator program Grace Rodriguez. Testing, testing, testing.” My voice sounded exactly like Grace’s now so I opened the contacts list on her phone and scrolled to one that was just identified by a red ‘C’.

“Cardinal, Cardinal, this is Black Bird. I have tracked them to some sort or executive retreat about an hour north of the city. I am going to try to get closer to see who’s here and maybe get something we can use in court. I will keep this channel open so, shit. Shit wait, shit, shit, Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh…”

I ended the call but kept the phone on, tossing it in the woods where Black Bird would have likely hid while making the call. “Clock is ticking, I will take her inside just in case she tries to scan us from the air.”

“Oh, she most certainly will but the scrambler I have set up will block that. She will have to land, and then we will have her.” The invisible voice replied with an almost childlike giggle.

A few minutes later, I had secured Grace to a bed in the house binding and gagging her with the very equipment she had brought for the weekend. I brushed a stray strand of hair out of her face as I looked down at the bound and unconscious woman beneath me. Her hands were cuffed behind her back and firm tits strained against the white fabric of her top. Her ankles were cuffed and I slid my fingers up her smooth muscular calf and thigh to slip under the hem of her skirt. She moaned softly through her gag but I knew that the drug would keep her out for hours yet.

My attention was diverted as something roared overhead and I looked out the bedroom window to see Cardinal fly past. I took a deep breath as I watched the figure in the shining red armour disappear around the corner of the house toward the woods where I had thrown Grace’s phone. This had better work you fucking arrogant prick I thought.

A few moments later I saw the armour clad heroine step out of the woods, Grace’s phone in one hand, the other extended glowing with red energy. She walked slowly up the drive to where the car was parked and I saw her look it over.

“Comber!” a metallic amplified voice boomed over the clearing. “This car is rented in your name, and I scanned Grace’s suitcase in the trunk. I knew there was something wrong about you, come out now before I come in there and get you.”

Shit, when was Tinkerer going to do his thing I thought with rising concern. If my particular brand of power was useless against anyone it was someone in battle armour who already knew who I was. I was as helpless as your average goon, and not even armed here.

“Go out onto the porch, then move around the front of the house.” The phantom voice said, and I jumped a good two feet in surprise.

“Are you fucking crazy, she will fry me like an ant.” I snapped back to no one.

“I need her to be on the grass. Iif you don’t draw her around the front of the house, she will follow the same path that you did and then it will be just the two of you in there.” The voice snapped back.

I took a deep breath and opened the door to step out onto the porch. “Hey Cardinal, what brings you here?” I said in what I hope sounded like a confident friendly voice.

“Don’t play innocent with me Comber. I got a call from Grace Rodriguez that ended very abruptly, like she was in danger.” Cardinal snapped back, holding up the phone, her hand still arcing with red energy.

“Grace, she is just around front here. It was a long ride so she sat down and fell asleep, come see.” I said as I walked around the porch, waving her to follow me. I ducked around the corner of the house, my heart pounding with fear.

I heard gravel crunching under armoured boots, then nothing. Shit, was she coming up the walk? I peeked around the corner and saw Cardinal striding across the lawn, a few more steps and she would be able to see the front of the house. Anytime now Tinkerer I thought.

I was just about to bolt around the other side of the house when I felt a surge of power in the air and Cardinal lit up like a Christmas tree. What looked like long spiderwebs had wrapped around her and now surged with what appeared to blue electricity.

“Aaaaahhhhh….” A loud mechanical scream erupted then was suddenly cut off, like someone had turned off a speaker midway through. She thrashed and spasmed as the powerful current arced across the red armour, then finally she stiffened and collapsed back onto the grass with a heavy thud.

“Yes, yes, yes.” I heard a gleeful child like voice announce from beside me and I spun around as the speaker shimmered into view. Tinkerer was sitting in what looked like a set of stork legs that ended in a round control pod. He pushed on a handle and the pod lurched forward, easily jumping the railing as the machine ran to where Cardinal lay on the ground.

“Yes, just as I expected. She had dampers and capacitors to deal with short bursts of energy but nothing to handle and extended surge. Enough power and her armour would short out to protect her.” The man riding the stork legged contraption said in a self-satisfied voice.

“Is she alright? Did she get hurt in all of that?” I asked with concern as I walked over.

“No, scans show that she is alive but unconscious, just like I planned.” He looked over at me from where he sat in his control pod. “Remember our deal.”

“Yes, yes. You get the metal, I get the meat. The question is how do we get the meat out of the metal?” I replied as I looked at the prostrate and helpless super at my feet.

“Well, I have given this some thought.” Tinkerer answered as he manipulated some controls and the walker sank to the ground. He hopped out and waddled over to where Cardinal lay, pulling on a glove. Tinkerer was a dwarf, with short arms and legs and an over large head that was packed full of the most obnoxiously intelligent mind I had ever encountered.

“She would have to have some sort of response to this situation. She is certainly not the first armoured super to have to deal with power loss. Let’s see, it would have to be somewhere accessible regardless of the position she found herself in but not obvious for just this situation.” He mumbled to himself as much as me as he slowly walked around the fallen heroine.

“So how do we find a secret switch on an unconscious person?” I asked. “I suppose you have it all figured out by now.”

“My boy, to paraphrase a fellow dwarf, ‘Its what I do, I think, and I know things.’” He said in a smug voice then reached out to press on what looked like a random spot on the side of Cardinal’s helmet.

With the sound of mechanical clicking and a hiss, the armour popped open along invisible seams. I reached out to pull it apart like peeling a lobster out of its shell and soon Cardinal was no more and Tina Stane lay unconscious on the grass. She was clad in a skin tight black unitard with a few connection points glinting in the setting sun. Her long red hair was in a coil on the top her head and she must have come right form work because she still had on business like eyeshadow and lipstick.

I reached down to turn her over, slipping a zip tie around her wrists and ankles while Tinkerer gleefully controlled his robot to gather up the parts of the armour and stow them in a container on its back. I slid a ball gag between her lips, buckling it behind her head then looked down at the bound and gagged redhead at my feet. I stood and took a deep breath, this was it, I had captured the entire Freedom Flock. I pulled out my phone and dialled Dan’s number “Yes, two for pick up, and I will be coming in too.”

Several hours later and I sat in a chair across from where Cardinal, now just Tina Stane sat bound to another. Mine was a comfortable office chair while hers was a bare metal one bolted to the floor. Her wrists and ankles were secured to the metal arms and legs while a strap around her chest and neck held her rigidly upright. She had just woken up and was glaring daggers at me but was still wearing the black unitard.

“Comber, or whatever your name is. I knew there was something wrong about you.” She said with venom as she glared at me. She made no effort to struggle or break free, she was too smart and self controlled for that.

“Why, because Grace liked me?” I asked innocently and she hissed in response.

“Where is she? If you have hurt her you will regret it.” She snapped back.

“Ask and you will receive.” I replied as I stood and pressed a switch on the wall behind me. A light illuminated a room on the other side of a large window where Grace was laying on a cot. The room was otherwise empty and quite obviously a cell.

“No, Mr. Comber will not hurt your friend that I can assure you.” A powerful voice boomed from behind us as Dan entered the room. I saw Cardinal stiffen in her chair as the big man slowly walked into her field of view.

“Ajax, but your, your..” Cardinal stammered, her eyes wide with shock.

“Dead?” Dan replied as he stood in front of the surprised woman. He crossed his thick arms and looked down at her from under his dark brows. He was wearing a track suit with the jacket unzipped enough to show his massive hair covered chest. “No, not dead my dear Cardinal, just pursuing a new line of work. You don’t have to worry about the Super’s showing up and ruining your plans when the Supers are your plans.”

Cardinal looked around, I could see her mind recovering from the shock and taking stock of her new situation. “Then, this is The Hole.” She said in a voice that sounded like it confirmed suspicion.

“Yes, that is what you call it. For me, it is home.” Dan replied. “And now it is your home too, for as long as I wish it to be.”

“No” Cardinal snapped back. “No, I know what you do here and I will never be a part of it. I will die before I let myself become one of your products!”

Dan chuckled and looked at me “You called it right.”

“Ms. Stane” I said in a soft threatening voice. “It won’t be you that dies here today.”

Cardinal’s eyes widened as she looked from me, to Dan/Ajax, then to where Grace lay in the next room. “No”. she whispered in fear.

“I am afraid so my dear.” Dan muttered as he patted the helpless woman on her shoulder and stepped out of the room. Soon, we saw him enter the next room and shake the prostate Hispanic woman awake.

“No, no, don’t you touch her you animal!” Cardinal shouted as she struggled against her bonds for the first time.

I saw Grace open her eyes and look around in confusion, then when she saw Dan looming over her she sprang off of the bed to her feet. Black talons of dark energy erupted from her fingertips while long black wings crackled out from her back.

“Mister, I don’t know who you are or what is going on but you had better stay back or you will get hurt.” She said in a strong confident voice.

Dan chuckled “My dear, if only you could do that.” as he stepped toward her, reaching out to grab her wrist.

Grace twisted away, her talons slashing at Dan’s outstretched arm. She gave a gasp of surprise as the energy fizzled away as it touched his skin leaving him unmarked. She leapt up, her wings carrying her over his head while she slashed at his face and neck. She landed gracefully behind him, her energy talons driving at his back and hamstring.

Dan sighed, then spun around with deceptive speed and grabbed Black Bird by the shoulder. He twisted and threw her against the wall where she hit with a sickening thud.

“My dear, one of the advantages of being invulnerable is that you can’t feel anything.” Dan said in what sounded like a practiced lecture. “Unfortunately, that also means that you can’t feel anything, ever.”

Grace recovered and leapt at him again, one knee driving between his legs while she punched at his throat. Dan took it calmly, then with a vicious backhand threw the smaller woman back and she collapsed into the corner. He looked at his knuckles where a smear of blood coated the back of his hand.

“No sense of touch, no sense of smell or taste, nothing.” He said sadly as he licked Grace’s blood off the back of his hand. “And, unfortunately for you the only way that I can get close to feeling anything is by making others feel it for me.”

Grace pulled herself to her feet, staggering as she held one side of her ribs wincing in pain. I looked over to where Cardinal sat helpless in her chair straining futilely against the bonds that held her there.

“No, no, please no. I’ll do whatever you want, anything. Just please stop him, please!” she sobbed as she was unable to tear her eyes away from what was going on in the next room.

“I am sorry, but once Dan starts it is impossible to stop him. I just hope Grace is able to take it.” I replied as I moved to the door at the back of the room. I heard a bone crunching thud followed by a scream of pain from Grace, and a scream of anguish from Tina as I closed the door behind me.

I let out a shuddering breath as I left Cardinal’s conscious mind in the prison that I had made for it. While Igor was a horrible creation, I had always felt that Song Bird deserved him. I didn’t know Cardinal from a hole in the ground, but it wasn’t easy watching her worst nightmare come true as she imagined what Dan would do to the woman she loved.

I collected myself and moved through Tina Stane’s mind for the second time. The familiar office building with faceless drone thought workers was there, but it was far from the organized and controlled environment I had last encountered. Thought drones ran everywhere, devoid of direction and purpose as Cardinal’s mind became more and more focused on one thing, saving her friend. I followed the throng of thoughts as they streamed toward escalators and elevators taking them to the lowest levels of her sub-conscious. The crowd rushed toward what looked like an art gallery and I easily pushed my way through the mob and slid inside.

Cardinal stood there in her battle armour, her helmet held under her arm and her long red hair streaming in an imaginary wind. I braced myself and readied what defences I had, this was her mind and if she realized that I could be in big trouble. Then I had an idea, my appearance shifted as my clothes morphed into a bland business suit and my face blurred into a simple mask. I looked just like one of her thought drones as I moved up to stand beside her and look at what she was staring at.

On the wall there were three large paintings, but these paintings moved like clips from a video. The first showed the inside of a luxury car that had crashed through a guard rail and teetered on the edge of a cliff. Inside there were four people, two unconscious adults in the front, and two terrified children in the back. I recognized Cardinal and her sister as they screamed in panic for their unresponsive parents.

Suddenly, a shape came flying out of the sky to land on the road behind them. “Don’t worry kids, I’ve got you.” The unnamed superhero said in a stereotypical voice as he grabbed on to the rear bumper and started to pull.

“No, no you idiot!” I heard a voice scream and I turned to see Cardinal leaning forward, her jaw clenched in fury. “Not like that! Lift the front, push it, don’t pull on the bumper!” she wailed desperately. I turned to see the super pull at the bumper, slowly hauling the car back from the edge, until it came off in his hands. He looked horrified in stunned surprise as the car tilted forward and slid down the cliff.

“That is when your parents died, isn’t it?” I asked her as she broke down into tears.

“Yes.” She replied between sobs. “There were other ways he could have done that, but he decided to do it like he had read in the comics and it killed them.”

I looked at the next picture and saw a gangly teenage Tina Stane putting a trophy in display case filled with other awards. Standing next to her was a woman in her mid 20’s dressed in a track suit with her hair in a pony tail. “Good job Tina, we are going to have to get you a larger case if you keep this up.” She said as she put her arm around the younger girl’s shoulders. I saw the teenage girl quiver at the touch and gently slide closer to the older woman, obviously her coach. Tina looked up at her, and I noticed what this woman either did not or chose to ignore.

“You loved her, didn’t you?” I asked and the subconscious representation of Cardinal nodded with a smile on her face.

“She was the only person who ever actually cared about me, after my parents died.” She said wistfully. “There were lawyers, caretakers, tutors, but Stephanie was the only one who wasn’t in it for a paycheck.”

The painting continued to play, and I saw an older, mid 20’s Tina looking around an empty warehouse space while Stephanie talked excitedly. I couldn’t hear the words, but I could see Tina watching the woman with a look of both pride and determination. Stephanie finished talking and walked over to where Tina stood, ‘So, that is the plan. My own gym just like I always wanted.’ She said.

‘You could have had it sooner if you had accepted my offer.’ Tina replied and Stephanie shook her head.

‘No, you are my friend, not my partner. Even if you could have bought this building with what you spend on shoes in a month, I could never ask that of you.’ Stephanie replied in a no argument voice and Tina raised her hands in mock surrender.

‘Alright, alright. At lest let me take you to dinner to celebrate.’ Tina responded and clapped her hands girlishly when the older woman accepted.

‘Stephanie, there is something that I want to tell you. Something that I have wanted to tell you for a long time.’ Tina said nervously, hesitantly reaching out and taking the older woman’s hand.

‘I know Tina. I have always known, but this isn’t the place is it. How about we have dinner, then talk about it over coffee, or maybe a drink.’ Tina nodded and turned away with a smile on her lips.

I turned to the last painting and heard Cardinal sob again as the scene started playing. I recognized the warehouse, but now it was crushed flat. The roof had caved in and there was tangled wreckage everywhere. Emergency crews were on the scene putting out isolated fires while police ringed the area with yellow tape. I saw an ambulance pull away and behind it a caped super was talking to a police detective.

‘She died, didn’t she?’ I asked, and Tina nodded numbly, tears running down her face.

‘What happened?’ I asked.

‘Ultra Man was fighting Gigantor. He could have grabbed him and flown him out to sea, or a mile up into the sky. He could have drawn him into the park or over to the abandoned section just a block away. No, he decided to take him on here and punched him down onto Stephanie’s new gym.’ Tina said with venomous anger.

‘That is when you decided to become a super yourself, to show them how to do it right.’ I said and she nodded, never taking her eyes off of the final image. No wonder that Cardinal’s nickname was No Collateral Cardinal. She hardly ever caused any property damage and there were never any civilian casualties as a result of her battles. There were other supers who called her weak for letting villains go instead of risking that, but they hadn’t seen these images.

‘That’s why you formed the Freedom Flock, to teach these women how to be responsible heroes. To take women who were suffering like you did and turn them into responsible heroes?’ I asked, and she nodded in response her face set in heroic resolve.

Here was my leverage, how I was going to break her chain of resolve. ‘But is that what you did? Did you make them better, or just set them up for failure?’

I waved my hand and another painting appeared beside the first, one from her own mind where she was trying to make the diva Song Bird follow a script. ‘You tried to make Song Bird a team player, show her that she was not alone and could be stronger as part of a group. But instead, you made her arrogant, obnoxious and cruel.’

The painting showed images that I had pulled from Grace’s mind about how badly Song Bird had treated her. ‘Danielle has been missing for over a month, and you never checked up on her. Instead, you enjoyed the quiet like a parent who has sent an annoying child of to their grandparents. Is that how a responsible leader acts?’

‘No, I only wanted to help her. She was so scared, so angry, I just wanted to make her better.’ Tina said defensively.

‘Make her better, or make the world better without her? Don’t worry, I took care of that part.’ I said as I showed her Song Bird, scared, broken and sucking my cock in her cell. ‘I hope you enjoyed your holiday, she sure hasn’t.’

‘And Hummingbird, what did you do for her. Try to teach her some mindful meditation? You know what she is going through, how hard it is for her just to live each day, but you didn’t want to take a chance on forcing her so you couldn’t do what needed to be done. You limited yourself with your own morality and let a poor girl suffer through all your failed attempts.’ I said contemptuously as I brought forward another painting, putting it beside the one of the crushed warehouse.

Tina stared vacantly at Xin as she fucked me to orgasm, screaming in pleasure herself then breathlessly thanking me for what I had done for her. Her tiny finger stroked the collar around her neck as she looked up at me lovingly from where she sat straddling my cock.

‘I solved her problem in an hour, all because you were too weak to do what you knew needed to be done. You could have found Stephanie a spot in a better part of town. You could have bought the entire building then made sure she got the perfect offer without her ever knowing it. Instead, you stood by while she set up in a low rent warehouse district. Where the fuck do you think the villains set up shop, in midtown? It is your fault she was there, you are the reason she is dead, not Ultra Man.’ I told her in a harsh voice and saw her knees buckle.

‘Finally, there is Black Bird isn’t there. Your other unrealized love.’ I brought up another painting from the image from her mind where she was the sexy teacher and Grace was her eager student.

‘How unprofessional, letting your personal feelings get in the way of mentoring your ward. How she looked up to you, just like you did to Stephanie. How did you look at her? Lusting after her like a newly divorced woman in a strip club.’

Tina stammered in reply ‘No, no, it’s not like that. I don’t…’

I reached out and grabbed her by the hair, forcing her to look at the image playing out on the wall. ‘Don’t fucking lie to me like you have been lying to yourself these last few years. This is from your own head you slut.’

Tina sobbed, shaking helplessly. ‘Its true, its true. I do love her and now she is being beaten by that monster and it is all my fault.’ She wailed. I took the moment of her distraction and confusion to strip away her Cardinal armour. It fell off of her like red sand, leaving her standing there in the black unitard that she was currently wearing.

‘Yes, yes, you put them here. You tried to craft them in your own image instead of making them better versions of themselves. You were a selfish bitch who thought you were the be all and end all of superheroes and look where it got you.’ I said with biting contempt as I stood my arms crossed while I looked down my nose at the sobbing woman.

Tina fell to her knees, her arms wrapped around her chest as she wailed. ‘No, no, please stop. Please, don’t punish her, punish me, punish me.’

‘How would you like a chance to save her?’ I said quietly, and Tina looked up at me hopefully.

‘How?’ she whispered.

‘You said you would do anything, right. Well, I can make an arrangement with Ajax to keep her safe, but it will depend on you.’

‘What do you mean?’ she asked hesitantly.

‘You know what this place is, it’s a clearing house for captive supers. The villains bring them in, Ajax breaks them, then sells them to the highest bidder. At least that is how it has worked in the past, now apply your business mind to the problem. How can it be better?’ I extended a hand to help her to her feet.

She took a breath, collecting herself then stood up and squared her shoulders. Her body shimmered, but now instead of her battle armour she was dressed in a businesslike pant suit. A dark jacket set off the white silk blouse and her long slacks showed the heels and toes of black shiny pumps. Her hair morphed into a businesslike ponytail and she crossed her arms as she looked at me.

‘Go on.’ She said in the familiar commanding voice.

‘Dan takes in defeated heroes brought to him by random villains, breaks them, and then sells them to buyers at an auction. How could this be improved as a business?’ I asked and she tapped a pen against her gleaming white teeth as she thought.

‘Villains are villains, some must hate each other as much as they hate the heroes that they bring here. He is only realizing half of his available capital.’ She said as she gazed off into the distance.

‘Right, Dan doesn’t care who goes through here and he is secure enough not to be afraid of who he pisses off.’ I replied. ‘What else?’

Tina walked around the room, her heels clicking on the tiled floor as she spoke ‘The inventory is random, no control over the supply or the buyers. He is essentially living hand to mouth, hoping to win the lottery each time. Why not go to his buyers and ask them who they want, then get them for them.’

‘Exactly!’ I agreed. ‘He can take orders, get deposits, tailor his supply chain to a just in time basis instead of buying and hoping to sell.’

‘He would require a staff, or at least some reliable contractors to acquire these assets, but that is already happening, and he can certainly develop his own headhunting teams out of his available resources.’ Tina finished and turned to look at me. ‘This could work, but how does it help Grace and the rest of us?’

‘Dan is a psychotic sadist, but he is also a businessman. If you can prove you are of value to him, he will keep you and even make you comfortable, as long as you can produce. Hell, he is using Song Bird as part of his security, and I have convinced him that Hummingbird has more value here than as a one-time sale. If you offer to manage his business, be his CEO, he will keep you too.’ I told her.

‘How does that protect Grace, she has none of these skills?’ She retorted, tapping her foot impatiently.

‘Grace is his leverage on you. As long as she is here and safe, you won’t fight, or try to escape. And as long as he needs you, he needs her.’ I replied, spreading my arms with a flourish.

I could see the wheels turning, this was a way to protect the woman she loved but only by working for a man she despised. I gave the lever one final push. ‘Also, if you are the CEO, you can guide who he targets. Instead of just being an example of how heroes should act, why not be the bogeyman who punishes them when they get it wrong?’

She froze, staring at me with wide green eyes. ‘That’s right, I don’t have to put up with them ignoring me when I call them out on the damage they cause, or wait for the villains to get out of jail and back into business. Now I can take them out of the mix permanently, and the ones who are left will be better for it. I can be a source of natural selection, ensuring that dangerous supers are removed from the pool.’

‘It all depends on you, are you with me?’ I asked as I extended my hand.

She took it in her own slim hand ‘It’s a deal, Mr. Comber.’

I pulled out of her head, and she looked up at me from where she was bound to the chair. She looked around confused, then leaned to look at the window to the room beside us.

“Grace isn’t there, she’s safe for now. That was all in your head, to show you what was at stake before we talked business.” I told her and she collapsed in relief. “But, Grace is still here and will need to be convinced to play ball or what you saw will happen anyway. She isn’t the kind of person to just agree to sit by while you work with Dan, is she?”

“No, no she is a fighter. She will get herself killed before she gives up on us.” Tina said as she looked up at me. “How can I prevent that, how can I keep her safe from herself?”

“I can help with that, as long as you agree and do what I say.” I told her as I started to unfasten the bonds that held her to the chair.

“You won’t hurt her will you? You won’t damage her mind?” she asked in a nervous voice.

I stood, having released the last of the cuffs and extended my hand to help Tina to her feet. “I don’t hurt anyone, and I don’t break minds. I just help you accept what you don’t want to, I help you survive.”

A short walk down a familiar hall later and the door to the cell slid open as I keyed in the code. We moved through the standard sitting room and I keyed in the code for the inner door. I heard Tina gasp as the door slid open and she saw Grace.

She was naked, except for the white wedge sandals on her feet. The white satin straps still wrapped their way up her calves to fasten just below her knees. Her wrists were pulled over her head, cuffed together and fastened to a chain that hung from the ceiling. The familiar black ball gag filled her mouth and a small line of saliva dribbled down her chin to sparkle on her firm tits.

She was wearing a harness of what looked like brown leather fastened to a collar around her neck. The leather straps circled her tits and met in a buckle on her sternum where a small control box sat. The leather bands continued down over her flat stomach to slide between her legs and wrap around the top of her thighs. Evenly spaced along the straps, small studs shone in the harsh light, occasionally turning black then resuming their metallic sheen.

“This harness disrupts the energy field that gives her her power. She will have to wear it for the rest of her life, but hopefully with some research it can be made a bit less kinky.” I said, but Tina wasn’t listening. I saw her wide eyes sliding up and down the body of the helpless woman in front of her and her lips parted as her breath quickened. I reached out to touch her hand and gave this arousal a nudge, pushing it toward the sense of duty and protectiveness I had nurtured in her.

“Go to her, explain what is happening.” I said as I watched Grace’s confused eyes dart between me and Tina. She mmphed into her gag, unintelligible questions that I didn’t need to hear to understand.

Tina walked forward and put her arms around the bound woman, squeezing her tight as she hugged her cheek to cheek. “I am sorry, I am so sorry Grace. I didn’t mean for any of this to happen but now we are trapped here.” She said softly. “Can we take her down, she is no danger to us here?”

“Sorry, Dan had her put there and I am not going against what he did until we have this sorted out.” I replied as I walked around behind Grace, out of her line of sight. I wanted her to focus on Tina and what she was doing. Grace tried to follow me with her head but gave up and returned her attention to Tina in front of her.

In her heels, Grace was almost as tall as the redheaded older woman and she looked into her eyes, grunting out questions from behind her gag. I saw her hands clench into futile fists as she pulled against the cuffs and chain but Tina stroked her cheek, whispering soothing words.

“Don’t Grace, don’t struggle. The man who runs this place will hurt you, hurt you badly and I couldn’t stand that. Please, please let me help you, let me keep you safe.” Tina whispered, then gently kissed Grace on her cheek.

I saw Grace stiffen in shock, she had no idea that Tina was even gay much less had a thing for her. I touched her shoulder and dove into her mind. I navigated the familiar terrain of her consciousness, passing the fear and confusion that she was going through until I found a familiar kitchen table in a small but cozy kitchen.

Grace was sitting there, not Black Bird. A forgotten cup of coffee in her hand as she gazed blankly at the vase of lilies and carnations sitting in the center of the table. In the background, like a TV in a different room, I heard Tina talking. ‘Let me help you Grace, let me keep you safe.’

I manifested myself in a pair of grease stained coveralls, with dark but greying hair and a small smirk on my face. ‘Hey little bird, what’s on your mind?’ I asked as I slid into a chair beside her and took her soft hand in my calloused one.

‘Dad, I think I’m in trouble. I have been caught, caught by someone bad I think. Ms. Stane is here, she says she is trying to help me but she is acting strange.’

In the real world, Tina kissed and nuzzled the ear and neck of the bound woman. Her hot breath raised goosebumps on Grace’s skin as her soft lips traced lines of gentle kisses along the flawless dusky flesh. One hand slid up from where they had clasped behind Grace’s back, fingernails tracing the line of her spine up to the nape of he neck to gently caress the back of her head. The other hand slowly, almost hesitantly moved forward, under the raised arm to trace the line of the leather harness that circled her bare breast.

’I’m sorry Grace, I wanted to tell you for so long but I couldn’t. I couldn’t bring myself to admit what I was feeling and it cost us both so much.’ I heard from the phantom TV as Grace stared at me in her mind.

‘I don’t know what to do Dad. I’m trapped, my powers are gone, and Ms. Stane is, is…’ Grace stammered.

‘Kissing you? Telling you that she loves you?’ I replied while I squeezed her hand in mine.

‘Yes! I mean doesn’t she have something more important to think about, like getting us out of here?’ Grace replied quickly as she stiffened in her chair.

‘Maybe she can’t, maybe she is trapped just like you and doesn’t know what to do either. Maybe she is scared and looking for someone to keep her safe.’ I said in a fatherly tone, patting her hand.

‘No, no you don’t know Ms. Stane. She doesn’t get scared or lose control. She is the strongest most incredible person I have ever met, and she is always in charge.’ Grace replied firmly, but I felt her shudder.

Tina was kissing her way down Grace’s neck and shoulders, her tongue tracing the line of her collar bone while her fingers slowly followed the band of leather that circled her breast. She gently ran her thumb over Grace’s hardening nipple and the bound woman trembled in response. I saw that Graces eyes had gone from wide shock to a familiar relaxed half lidded look of pleasure. I reached out and took that familiar feeling of sensual anticipation and pushed it toward the part of her mind where she kept her image of Tina Stane. It was a struggle, the pieces didn’t fit easily into this new construct but slowly Grace accepted what she was feeling. A soft moan escaped from behind the ball gag, and I heard Tina echo it as her lips gently closed over Grace’s now erect nipple.

‘Everyone loses control, everyone gets scared Grace.’ I said in her mind, her father’s voice coming out of my mouth. ‘Ask yourself, who does Ms. Stane have to turn to when she feels like that?’

‘Well, she has, has, well there’s…’ she stammered, her brow furrowing with concentration as she considered the problem.

‘Her parents are dead, her sister is useless, she is the head of your team, and her methods make her almost an outcast to the rest of the superhero community. Who can she open up to and admit she has a problem?’ I prodded, pushing out an image of Tina sobbing alone in the darkness.

“Mmmmmmm” Grace moaned as Tina’s tongue worked its way around the sensitive nub in her mouth. She arched her back, pushing her tits forward just like she did with me. Tina responded, opening her mouth to suck in more of the firm, smooth breast while her other hand gently squeezed the bound woman’s other tit. Grace twisted in her bonds, tugging at the cuffs that held her hands bound above her head and prevented her from making any response to the attentions of the woman in front of her.

“Please Grace, please let me do this.” Tina whispered quietly as she kissed and nuzzled her way between Grace’s tits, slowly sliding to her knees. Her hands slid up to fondle and pinch at the now hard nipples while her tongue licked along the leather straps that guided her down between the helpless woman’s legs.

‘No, that poor woman.’ Grace said as she watched the image I had put before her. ‘Always so strong for everyone else, but so alone and sad herself.’ She looked up at me, her wide brown eyes shining with tears of sympathy. ‘What can I do? How can I help her?’

‘What did I tell you I learned when I was in the Airborne. What was the unofficial motto when we hit the ground and the plan had gone to shit?’ I replied, remembering that this was a big part of who she was.

‘Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Because no one else will do it for you.’ Grace replied firmly.

‘Right. Now, you are trapped and helpless, just like Ms. Stane here. What can you do?’ I asked, leaning back into my chair.

Grace sat up straight, brushed a lock of hair out of her face and shook her shoulders in determination. ‘I can show her that she is not alone. I can be there for her however she needs me, I can help her while she helps everyone else.’ She said in a firm, determined voice.

‘Come with me.’ I said as I stood, holding her by the hand and pulling her up out of her seat. We walked out of the mental construct of the kitchen and I led her over to her subconscious projection of The Nest where her images of the Freedom Flock stood. This time we approached effortlessly as I walked up to the image of Cardinal, standing tall in her battle armour.

‘This isn’t her anymore, is it?’ I asked, and Grace shook her head.

The scarlet red battle armour dissolved, leaving behind an idealized image of Tina Stane. Her long red hair waved in an imagined wind, she stood tall and proud wearing a severe business suit and determined look. ‘This isn’t her either, is it?’ I asked again.

The image shimmered again, now Tina Stane stood there wearing a comfortable outfit of athletic leggings and a zip up hoodie. Her firm D cup tits still strained against the elastic fabric and her face was still elegant and determined, but she was more relaxed with a small smile on her pink lips.

‘This is how you see her now, not a hero, or an idol, but a woman who has the same needs as anyone else.’ I said as I gently pushed Grace forward. ‘Go to her, be the person she needs so she can be the person you know she is.’

Grace stepped forward nervously, still uncertain in front of her idol. Tina looked down and smiled, holding her arms out and enfolding the shy young woman in a loving embrace. Grace wrapped her arms around the taller woman’s waist and laid her head on her chest, ‘I will do anything for you, anything you need.’ She sighed.

I pulled out of her mind and stepped back with a sigh of relief. Back in the real world, Grace gave a long. contended sigh through her nose, then relaxed in her bonds. The tension seemed to fall away like a layer of dust as she gave herself to the woman between her legs.

Tina seemed to sense it too, she looked up at the bound woman above her as she froze in place, her lips barely kissing the top of the landing strip of pubic hair. Grace looked down and nodded, giving a soft “MmmHmm” through her gag.

Tina smiled up at her, then leaned forward to finish the kiss on her pelvis. Her tongue slid out from between her red lips to gently slide up and down along the edges of the well trimmed strip of dark pubic hair. Grace moaned in response, her hands clenching in frustration at her helplessness as she squirmed under the older woman’s attentions.

Tina reacted to her new lovers approval, her hands sliding down from fondling her breasts until the were cupping each round ass cheek. Her red painted nails digging lightly into the smooth dusky flesh as she kissed and licked her way down between the now spread legs before her. “Thank you.” She murmured as her lips pressed against Grace’s pussy and she gently rocked her face back and forth as she nuzzled her way into position.

“Mmmmmmm” Grace moaned, then flinched as she felt my touch at the back of her neck. I undid the buckle of the ball gag and slipped it from her mouth.

“Aaaahhhhh” she gasped gratefully, then shuddered as Tina flicked her tongue between her pussy lips.

“Oh, oh yes, oh please yes, right there.” The familiar husky voice sounded as she thrust her hips forward. I looked down at where Tina knelt between Grace’s legs. Her eyes were closed and her sculpted red eyebrows were furrowed in concentration as she worked at the crotch of the woman above her. Her long hair was still coiled in a braid on the top of her head, but stray strands fell loose to frame her elegant face. Her shoulders hunched in the thin fabric of the unitard as she pulled Grace’s crotch forward and her round voluptuous ass wiggled where she knelt on her heels.

“Oh god, oh fuck yeah, oh my god” Grace moaned and whimpered as Tina sucked on her clit, her ruby lips pressed tightly against the younger woman’s cunt while her tongue rubbed away at the sensitive flesh trapped gently between her teeth.

“Ah, ah, ah, aaahhhhh” Grace wailed as I recognized the spasms of the start of her orgasm. She lifted one leg and hooked it behind Tina’s back. Tina wiggled around until Grace’s thigh was resting on her shoulder, her hand gripping it firmly as her fingers played in the sensitive valley beside her pussy.

“Ohmigod, ohmigod, oh you are going to make me cum, oh, oh, oh I’m cumming” Grace wailed as she arched her back, tugging on the chain that held her in place.

“Mmmmhmmm, mmmmhmmm” Tina mumbled from between Grace’s legs as she drove her tongue into the pussy on her face. She shook her head lightly, her nose rubbing against Grace’s clit causing her to spasm again in pleasure.

“Aaaahhhhh, ooooooohhhhhhh, ffffuuuccckkkkkk!” Grace howled as her orgasm exploded through her. The chain creaked and rattled while she thrashed like a fish on a line. Tina held her tight against her face, her lips and tongue drawing out the orgasm she had been looking forward to giving her for so long. Finally Grace collapsed, sagging in her bonds. Her chest heaved with ragged breaths as she mumbled incoherent words in Spanish.

Shit I had never had her that far gone and I was cheating.

I unhooked the cuffs from the chain and helped the exhausted woman collapse to her knees. Tina slid out from between her legs and wrapped her arms around Grace’s back while Grace draped her still cuffed hands over the older woman’s shoulders.

“Thank you, thank you.” Both women mumbled to each other, then their lips met in a soft, loving kiss. I took the opportunity to slip out of the room, leaving the door to the sitting room open but locking the outer door. I had an appointment with Dan and hopefully he would be as open to opportunity as Tina Stane was.

It was about three weeks later when I got a call from Dan asking me nicely to show up at the compound, apparently he needed me for another job. I drove through the gate and was waved through the security building to the screening room in the back. I took a deep breath and grabbed the metal bars, bracing myself for the shock. I felt a strong tingling sensation that lasted for about 15 seconds, then the guard waved me on.

“That’s it?” I asked in a surprised voice. I had even worn adult undergarments just in case I shit myself but he just nodded.

“Apparently a low voltage high amperage pulsating current is enough to disrupt the morphetic properties of a shape shifter. We also scan your neurological responses and can tell if you are reacting in an unusual way.” He said, then continued “But sometimes, he tells us to use the old settings. Usually on people who have pissed him off.”

“I’ll remember that.” I replied as we slid into the electric cart and drove up to the house. The powder bath had been replaced by a swarm of mosquito sized nanobots that filled the room, fastening onto anything they touched. “More ecologically friendly, no powder residue to wash away.” The driver said with a shrug as he handed me a familiar set of ear plugs.

Song Bird stepped through the door and gave her wavering sonic scream. When the guard in the control post indicated thumbs up she nodded at me and turned to walk back down the hall as I hurried to catch up. She was dressed in a loose, off the shoulder cropped sweatshirt and a pair of tight leggings. I could see the strap of a sports bra and instead of her usual pumps she had a pair of athletic sneakers on.

“Did I interrupt a workout?” I asked, and she grunted in response without looking back at me.

“I don’t have to play the slut every moment, sometimes I get time off. Besides, he has certain expectations of me and I don’t want to let him down.” She said in a dry tone, but I caught an undercurrent of nervous tension anyway. She was surviving, but she didn’t like it.

We did not head toward the reception room, but instead turned down an unfamiliar hall into a different part of the house. “Where are we going?” I asked innocently while I extended my mental sense as far as I could. Surprises are rarely a good thing with Dan.

“I had to promise to bring you here before we met him. Somehow, she heard you were coming and wouldn’t shut up about it until I said she could see you.” Danielle replied, and I caught an undercurrent of hatred and disgust which was actually reassuring given the circumstances.

We stopped at the door to what looked like a science lab and inside I saw Xin and Tinkerer arguing with each other in front of a wall filled with equations. At least I think they were equations, there were more letters and symbols than numbers but math was never my strong suit. Danielle keyed in a code on the touch pad and the door slid open. Xin looked over, then jumped with a squeal of pleasure.

“Ben!” she squealed as she ran over to me and lept into my arms. I was surprised, not just by the reaction but by the unnatural speed she achieved. She had a portion of her powers back and it staggered me with the kinetic energy her little form hit me with.

“Ooof” I grunted as I instinctively wrapped my arms around her tiny waist. Her strong arms fastened around my neck while her legs wrapped around my hips and squeezed with impressive strength. Her face darted in and out, delivering a barrage of high speed kisses and it was all I could do to stay standing.

“Xin, control yourself!” Danielle snapped in an angry voice and the tiny Asian woman instantly uncoiled herself from around me and dropped to the floor, wringing her hands and bouncing on her toes.

“Sorry, sorry, sorry.” She blurted, her eyes looking up at me wide with eager happiness.

“It’s alright.” I said as I straightened my shirt and adjusted my jacket. “You look good Xin, what are you working on?”

The Tinkerer had waddled over to where we stood and gave a sigh of relief. “We are working at a contract to confirm calculations from the ESA for the next Mars mission. At least that is what we were supposed to be doing until she found out you were coming.”

Xin closed her eyes and took a deep calming breath, then reached up to touch the control box on her neck. I heard a soft beep and saw the small woman melt with relaxation as the drugs took hold. “He gave you control of your collar?” I asked in a surprised voice.

“Ms. Stane convinced him to.” Xin replied in a far more measured tone than before. “I can’t think well enough to do math like this when I am at full dose, but then it makes it hard to control my, um, impulsiveness.” She said as she looked at the ground shyly.

Tinkerer reached up and patted her on the shoulder with a pudgy hand. “Xin here is better than any supercomputer, when she is focused. She can adapt and think along new lines with incredible speed and precision, the finest mind I have ever seen.” He waved at the board filled with squiggles. “This is just one contract that we have, and most of them are legitimate.”

I nodded, recognizing the guiding hand of Tina Stane for the fourth time in the past 15 minutes. “I guess this is Tina’s doing as well?”

“Yes” Tinkerer replied, nodding his head. “She has managed to diversify this organization in several directions, many of which are perfectly legal and almost all of which are more socially responsible. I must say that I appreciate the work she has accomplished, it is much more lucrative and far less chaotic than before.”

“Well, I am glad that this little reunion has been so touching. Now if you are quite finished, he is waiting for us in the reception room.” Danielle said impatiently as she stood there with her arms crossed glaring daggers at me.

“No, no, you just got here!” Xin blurted as she darted forward to wrap her arms around me again. “I have missed you, please don’t go yet.”

I patted her head affectionately, then grunted with surprise as she ground her hips against my thigh. I felt one of her tiny hands slide down to squeeze my ass through my slacks while she looked up at me with wide Asian eyes. “I still have the outfit.” She said in a pleading voice.

Danielle snorted with contempt. “Don’t worry, I think that Tina has a dinner planned. I will make sure you are invited, but only if you finish on schedule.” She said as she pointed at the board.

“Got it. Come on Tinkerer, I think I figured out the sub orbital wind shear problem.” She said as she dashed back to the board, her finger tweaking her collar again. She looked back at me and waved, “Promise not to leave before saying goodbye?”

I nodded and gave her a wink. “I promise, and am looking forward to dinner.”

“She seems happy.” I said as we moved down a now familiar hall to the elevator.

Danielle huffed as she stared at the closed door. “Don’t think you have done us any favors, Mr. Comber.” She said angrily “Xin is on drugs for the rest of her life, Tina is playing CEO for a psychopath so he won’t beat Grace half to death, and I am arm candy for rent whenever a client asks for the VIP package.”

She turned to me, her eyes hard and I checked to make sure that the diamond studded choker was still around her neck. She saw my gaze and reached up to tap at the control collar. “Yes, they may as well add a leash and make it official. You are not the hero here.”

I shrugged, then turned as the elevator door opened into a familiar reception room. We stepped out and I saw Dan sitting on the sofa in his usual track suit looking like a Russian mobster. I was surprised to see Tina standing beside him with a tablet, every inch the professional executive. Her long red hair was up in a high ponytail, with a braided strand wrapped around the base. She had on a pair of wire frame glasses that were slid down to the tip of her nose as she tapped her teeth with the stylus in a manner I had seen before. The green silk blouse was loose and respectable, but still strained against her impressive D cup tits and her pencil skirt came to just above her knees in a classy not slutty way. Her smooth calves were perfectly shaped by the black suede 4″ pumps she was wearing, but it looked like that was her choice and not someone else’s. She stood there with her weight shifted to one foot as she spoke in a firm yet respectful voice to the man who looked up at her.

“It’s too risky, he is a high value target and the offer is too low to make it worth our while. The potential damage to our acquisition team if they fail is not worth it.” She said, and Dan grunted in response.

“What is the point of having a hunting party if they just spend their time sitting on their ass eating my food and drinking my liquor.” Dan growled, looking sullen.

“I have a list of other targets who we can send them after. We don’t need to head straight for the end boss, these side quests will allow them to gather the experience they will need to take him on if you insist.” Tina replied as she glanced up at me.

Dan chuckled “Now you are using video game references to explain this to me. Do I look like a teenager who needs to be lectured?” He waved me over and I slid onto the sofa across from him.

“No, but I have managed to increase the revenue stream of your business by 40%, make at least 20% of that legitimate and have you set up for multiple contracts that you can push the button on at any time.” Tina replied in a respectful tone. “But whenever I say it this way you say it gives you a headache.”

“Oh, I know what you are doing here. You are still ‘No Collateral Cardinal’ aren’t you?” He grunted in reply as he drained his glass.

“I make no secret of it, but you can’t argue with my results.” She replied, and Dan nodded with a small smile.

“Alright, alright, we will do it your way.” Then he looked at me in mock sternness. “What did you get me into here? We may as well be married the way she bosses me around.” He said as he pointed accusingly at Tina, who gave an exasperated sigh and actually rolled her eyes.

I smiled as I leaned back into the plush leather sofa. “I am glad things are working as we discussed.” I said, and nodded thanks as Tina handed me an Irish whisky. “How is Grace taking it?”

“See for yourself.” Tina replied and tapped at her tablet. A few moments later, Grace walked into the room carrying a tablet of her own.

“The media is loving the latest post, 30,000 new shares over the last 48…” She froze once she saw me and I took the moment to look her over with appreciation.

She was dressed in a respectable but still sexy pant suit, a fitted jacket covered a white silk blouse and hung to half way down the curve of her lean shapely ass. Her long legs looked even longer in the fitted slacks that ended barely short of the floor, showing just the gleaming toe of the black heels she was wearing. Her long dark hair was up in a large bun on the top of her head with two strands hanging loose to frame her beautiful face. I noticed the leather collar and harness were gone, but around one wrist I saw what looked like a bracelet but set with familiar metallic studs.

“Hello Grace.” I said as I reached out to touch her mind.

‘Fuck.’ Was the most coherent thought I could read, the rest was a swirl of confusion and mixed feelings. Anger fought with happiness at seeing me, gratitude weighed against betrayal and under it all was an unresolved feeling of frustrated affection.

“Ben.” She said coldly as she crossed her arms. She tried to make it look stern, but she just looked like she was hugging herself as her shoulders shrugged slightly with a small shiver.

“I have a press agent now.” Dan boomed, breaking the mood in his usual oblivious manner.

“Yes, Grace has filled a void we didn’t even know we had.” Tina continued with a hint of pride in her voice. “She has managed to turn vanishing supers from a source of concern to almost a public service. She even runs a site where people can nominate their preference for the next choice.”

I saw Grace smile at the compliment, her eyes brightening as she looked at Tina. “I didn’t believe it at first, but yes. We are actually doing good here, in an unusual and very illegal way.”

“You are doing what you can, with what you have, where you are, aren’t you.” I said and saw her stiffen, then relax with a long exhalation of the breath she had been holding.

“This isn’t where I expected to end up when I joined the Freedom Flock, but a lot of unexpected things have happened over the past few months, haven’t they.” She said in an accusatory tone while she glared at me.

I nodded, saying nothing. Tina spoke up “Not now.” She said in a sharp voice, and Grace looked away like a surly teenager. “We are here to discuss the next job, one that ‘Ben’ has been hired for so let’s put everything else behind us for now.”

Grace huffed out her nose, and strode forward to hand me the tablet she was carrying. I looked down and saw a picture of a caped and cowled super and a small biography.

“Die Fledermaus, a relatively new super has managed to upset some very important people. Unfortunately, we know very little about him, which is why you are here.” Tina said in her executive voice. “He appears to be your standard rich kid playing hero, and about as responsible. We want you to track him down and take whatever you can from his mind to fill out our files, specifically we are looking for his hideout. He has some very high-tech equipment that seems out of place for such a new super.”

“Do you have anything more, it is a big city.” I said as I scrolled through the tablet.

Grace spoke up “Media searches and geo tags of photos show he is most often seen in this area.” A map of a warehouse district popped up on the screen. “If you hang out there long enough, he should show. The posts are usually once every 72 hours on average.”

I tossed the tablet onto the coffee table “If you know where he is, why not just send your hunting team out to get him? What do you need me for?”

Dan leaned forward, setting his empty glass on the coffee table. “The client want’s the privilege of taking him down for themselves, they want to surprise him in his own lair.” He chuckled. “I don’t question their plans, only their ability to pay. This is one of her ‘contract arrangements’.” he said as he waived his hand toward where Tina stood.

“We are getting paid the same amount, but without any of the risk involved in an actual capture and detainment.” She replied in what sounded like a well practiced line. “All we need is an address, understood?” she said as she looked at me.

“Understood, boss.” I replied with a mock two finger salute as I leaned back and drained my whiskey glass. “Now, Danielle said something about a dinner?”

Dan stood and walked toward the door “Grace, let’s leave these two plotters to their schemes. Explain this Instagram thing to me again and why it matters.” Grace leaned over to pick up the tablet she had handed me and I got a whiff of her familiar shampoo and body wash. She paused, glancing over at me then stood quickly and followed Dan out of the room. I watched the familiar sway of her ass and sighed.

Tina sat herself on the sofa that Dan had just vacated, crossing her legs and causing her skirt to ride up intriguingly. “What’s up?” I asked. “I have been here plenty of times, but never invited to dinner.”

“I need your help with Grace.” She replied in a concerned voice. “She has become distracted, asking about you and if she is doing the right thing by helping Ajax. I have managed to keep it quiet but if she keeps pushing, he will see her as a problem and you know what that means.”

I nodded “Dan doesn’t do well with things he considers a problem, especially in his own home. I was hoping that what I had put in there about you would be sufficient to keep her in line but I guess not.”

Tina started and stared at me, her mouth slightly open in surprise. I made a placating gesture “Don’t worry, her feelings about you are 100% her. In fact, it might be these very feelings that are causing the problem. I conditioned her to look out for you, maybe that is what she thinks she is doing.”

She relaxed, and nodded in response. “Maybe, but either way if she keeps it up it will end badly for all of us. Except maybe Danielle, she looks like she is becoming as cold as Him when it comes to survival.” She took a deep breath. “I want your help to, convince, Grace that things are going well here. That we are doing good work.”

I was slightly surprised because what I picked up from Tina’s thoughts was that she really believed what she said. She was fully bought in to the plan that we had worked out, just nervous about how far and fast she could push Dan as she did it. “I will help, but things work best when the subject is ‘distracted’. I doubt that Grace will relax around me the way she used to.”

Tina smiled “Don’t worry about that, I will handle that part. Just don’t be late for dinner and dress nice.” She tapped her tablet and a guard came in and stood respectfully by the door. “There is a room reserved for you to get ready. I have made some wardrobe suggestions, she likes the colour red.”

Dinner was an experience, I can say that for it. There were four of us, Xin, Grace, Tina and myself and just the scenery at the table was worth the price of admission. Xin looked incredible in a blue and silver silk cheongsam style dress, the mandarin collar fitted around her drug injector hiding it from view and the short sleeves showed off her lean muscular arms. The skirt came to just above her knees but there was a slit that showed the hem of thigh high nude stockings she was wearing whenever she crossed her legs, which she did often. She had done her makeup in an elegant style that accented her Asian features without making them look slutty. It was amusing to see her trying to emulate the class and sophistication that Tina pulled off so naturally, but barely hiding her eagerness to dive between my legs and start sucking my cock as soon as possible.

While Xin was like a girl out at her senior prom, Tina was like the wedding guest that pissed off the bride by being the center of attention. Her long red hair was curled and pulled over one shoulder, falling to her chest like a waterfall of fire. She wore an emerald green cocktail dress, low cut enough to display her impressive cleavage but still respectable enough to pair with a jacket and stride into any corporate boardroom. The satin material hugged her hourglass figure and fell to just above her knees where the black suede 4″ pumps formed her calves to perfection. She idly toyed with her wine glass as she glanced between Grace and me.

Grace was a study of contrast and conflicting signals, half sexy and half matronly as she fought with herself over what she wanted to be. Her dress was a simple black cocktail dress that fastened halter style around her neck, displaying her cleavage and her strong arms to perfection. It was floor length though, and while it showed off her ass it hid her magnificent legs completely and her makeup was simple and subdued, businesslike not dinner party. Her only jewellery was a bracelet wrapped tightly around her wrist, gold but with metallic studs that flickered between black and silver.

During the meal Xin talked about the work that she and Tinkerer were doing, rambling on about gravity, velocity and other things only Tina understood. During the small breaks in Xin’s nervous prattle, I asked Tina about what other changes she had made to Dan’s operation. Tina spoke proudly of how she and Grace had managed to steer it away from what it used to be and target supers on both sides who were heedless of the damage they caused in pursuit of their goals. Tina also explained that many of the ideas that she and Xin came up with were being patented and marketed for legal sale.

“Those drones you saw in the garage, not only can the find and target invisible intruders but swarms of them can be used to search disaster sites for survivors.” She said as she took Grace’s hand. “That was Grace’s idea, I just wanted to stop washing all of that powder down the drain.”

Grace nodded “Yeah, I guess. The public seem to like what we are doing anyway. With the right spin we could probably get Ultra Man in here and they would send us a fruit basket in thanks.” She said sarcastically.

Xin set her fork down and pushed back from the table. “Well, dinner is done so I guess it is time for dessert.” She stood and strode purposefully over to where I sat, her blue platform heels clicking on the tile floor. Grace gave a small gasp of surprise and I saw Tina squeeze her hand as they watched the girl slink her way over to where I sat. With impressive strength from such a tiny body, she spun my chair around and hitched up her dress so she could straddle my legs. I felt her grind herself against my crotch as she pulled my face down for a passionate kiss.

“I have been waiting for this, I want to show you what else I have learned while you have been away.” She said in a husky voice as she nibbled on my earlobe and rubbed her small but firm tits against my chest. I reached up to wrap my hands around her narrow waist, sliding my fingers up and down her back and over the bunched up material of her dress to squeeze her hard ass. She pushed her lips against mine as she shoved her tongue into my mouth. She moaned a deep lustful moan as I groped her ass while her fingers tangled in my hair.

I ran my hands up the back of her dress until I found the zipper and slowly pulled it down. She sighed and arched her back as the silk material parted, then stood to slide it slowly down her hips and legs making sure not to disturb her thigh high stockings. She stepped out of the puddle of blue silk and posed there for a moment, an erotic mix of seductive and insecure. She tried her best to look like a high class whore but ended up looking like a nervous girl at the end of the prom.

“Wow.” I exclaimed truthfully, and she smiled a nervous smile and shrugged her shoulders shyly. The she gave herself a little shake and looked at me with smouldering eyes as she slid to her knees. Her small hands gently pushed my legs apart and slid up my thighs as she crawled forward until she could start to work at my buckle. I lifted my hips as she slid my pants down and took my cock in her strong little hands, stroking it as she looked up at me.

“Um, should we..” I heard Grace say nervously as Xin leaned forward to lick the first drop of pre-cum off of my cock. I looked over and saw her staring at us and sensed the conflict running through her mind.

‘That bastard used you, he lied to you and we are all here because of his sick games.’

‘Fuck, I miss his cock. That little bitch is going to suck him dry, I just know it.’

Tina stood and moved around where Grace was frozen, staring at Xin as she slid my cock into her mouth. “I think we should stay, I think you need this.” She said softly as she wrapped her arms around Grace’s neck from behind and gently kissed her cheek. I saw Grace shudder slightly and her hand crept up to grasp Tina’s arm in a firm grip. She never took her eyes off of Xin, but she took a deep breath that made her chest strain against the fabric of her dress. Tina continued to kiss and nibble at her ear and neck, her tongue sliding out from between ruby lips to flick at the simple hoop earring that Grace wore.

“But, but, he betrayed me. He used me and we are all here because of it, it’s all my fault.” She said in a soft voice.

“Yes, yes he did. But if he hadn’t, Ajax would still be taking people off of the street and turning them into slaves regardless of who they were. And I would have never been able to be with you like this.” Tina said as she took Grace gently by the chin and turned her head to plant a gentle kiss on her lips. Grace moaned softly, her hand tightening on Tina’s arm as she opened her mouth to admit the redheaded woman’s probing tongue.

“Mmmmmmm” Xin moaned as she slid her mouth up and down on my cock, her tiny hands gently fondling my balls as she sucked and licked me. Her eyes were closed in blissful pleasure as she felt my prick stiffen in her warm mouth and she wiggled her tight ass as she knelt between my legs. I reached down and stroked her dark silky hair and felt her shudder in response to my caress. She looked up at me with her narrow slitted eyes and smiled around the cock in her mouth.

“I missed you so much, I have dreamed about doing this every night after that time.” She said in a husky voice as her tongue licked another drop of pre-cum off of the tip of my cock. She shuddered at the familiar taste the started sucking in earnest, her head bobbing up and down like a piston while she twisted her hand around the base of my shaft.

I looked up to where Grace and Tina were still kissing, softly but with more passion. Grace had one hand buried in the scarlet curls of Tina’s hair, while Tina still had a firm grip on Grace’s chin and had slid her other hand inside her dress to fondle her tits. Grace let out a familiar whimper of frustration and arched her back, pushing her tit into Tina’s groping fingers. I reached out to take Grace’s other hand and slid into her mind.

I was sitting at a familiar kitchen table, Grace sat across from me glaring at me with accusing eyes.

‘Don’t you dare try to tell me that this was all for my own good.’ She snarled. ‘You were using me from the first moment I met you. Using me to get to the rest of them and bring us all here to be your personal harem of fuck toys.’

‘I don’t deny it, when I first saw you in that alley and discovered who you were that was my plan. But since then my plan has changed, I didn’t need to follow you and Tina here from the cabin and I didn’t need to tell her how to make sure you stayed safe.’ I replied, resting my forearms on the table and sliding the now wilting vase of flowers to the side.

‘He’s right.’ Tina said as she stepped into the kitchen. She was wearing the same comfortable track suit that Grace now saw her in as she slid into a seat between us.

‘No! Don’t try to use her to trick me into believing more lies.’ Grace snapped as she slapped the table, black energy wings erupted from her back and long talons sparkled on her fingers. She stood there, clad in her Black Bird costume and reached for me with fury.

‘No Grace, stop!’ Tina said as she grabbed one wrist firmly. ‘It is really me, he brought me in here and this is my idea.’

Grace froze, staring open mouthed at Tina. ‘Prove it, tell me something he wouldn’t know.’ She demanded.

‘I designed the power dampening bracelet for you. You hated the harness, thought it was too kinky.’ Tina said softly and Grace slowly sat down, her wings and talons disappearing with a soft hiss.

‘You are actually defending this piece of shit. He lied to me, used me to bring you all down, we are all here because of him!’ she snapped.

‘Yes, and I know that you have been trying to escape. You have been hiding coded messages in the posts you put up.’ Tina replied as she kept her firm grip on Grace’s hand. ‘I removed them, I’m sorry.’

‘Why, why are you doing this?’ Grace wailed. ‘Why not work with me, help me and we can get out of here then come back and tear the whole thing down. Isn’t that what heroes do?’

‘Yes Grace, but not now. It’s too soon, he is too paranoid for us to be able to slip anything by him. He’s smarter than he looks, and what about Xin, do you think she wants to leave?’

Xin had finished sucking on my cock and was now grinding her ass against my stiff rod. She had stood and turned around, her hard ass cheeks sliding up and down my shaft as she moaned desperately.

“Please, please take me again. Please put it inside” she whimpered over her shoulder and I stood and with my free hand pushed her down on the table. Plates and cutlery clattered as she swept them away before pressing her small tits against the cold polished wood. I saw her bite her lip in anticipation as I slid my hand between her legs and slipped two fingers between her moist pussy lips.

“I shaved for you. Danielle said that men like that so I shaved my pussy. Oh please, please put it in.” She moaned as her blue painted fingernails clawed at the table, her hot breath steaming the surface.

I worked my fingers between her cunt lips and gently probed her hole, pushing them in to the first knuckle and wiggling them around teasingly as she whimpered and groaned. She tried to rise but I pulled my hand out from between her legs and clamped it firmly on the back of her neck, holding her down. “No, you stay right there understood.” I growled.

“Yes, oh yes, whatever you want. Please, please put it in, please.” She moaned breathlessly as her ass wiggled against the probing head of my cock.

Back in Grace’s mind, the intervention was in full swing. ‘I am sure that Xin will come with us, and Danielle definitely wants out. We just need to arrange it so we can all get together and you can remove our power dampeners.’ Grace blurted.

‘Danielle will do whatever it takes to survive, and if that means betraying all of you, she will do it if she thinks it will be the safer option.’ I said.

‘I can’t take these off, he made sure of that. If your bracelet or Danielle’s collar ever break contact with your skin they will explode.’ Tina replied with a sob. ‘Please Grace, please listen to me. I can’t lose you like I lost Stephanie.’

Grace stared wide eyed at Tina as she broke down into tears. She rose to take the sobbing redhead in her arms, rocking her comfortingly.

‘You won’t, you won’t. I promise, this will work.’ She said.

‘No, no it won’t. I have studied this place since we got here and I have found at least three levels of surveillance, he knows everything that goes on here. If he even suspects what you are doing he will kill you, and I can’t handle that, not again.’ Tina wailed; all restraint gone.

Grace looked at me, half accusing, half afraid and I nodded. ‘This is really her, what she really feels. I am sorry, but it is the best that we can do. Maybe sometime in the future the situation will change, but right now she is terrified for you because of what you are doing. I know that you are trying to save her, but you are really tearing her apart.’

In the real world I looked over at where Grace and Tina were kissing. I saw a tear running down Tina’s cheek and Grace released her hold on Tina’s head to wipe it away.

“I am sorry, I am so sorry.” She whispered and Tina nodded in response.

“Please, please let me keep you safe.” Tina replied with a choked sob as she gripped Grace’s hand tightly.

Grace stood and turned to face the tall redhead. Her hand slid out of mine and the connection was broken as she reached up to cup Tina’s face and smiled. “I will let you keep me safe, if you let me keep you happy. Deal?”

“Deal” Tina sobbed with relief and leaned down to where Grace rose up on her toes to kiss her again.

I turned my attention back to the small woman who was bent over the table in front of me. Her legs were spread just enough to give me access to her pussy as she lay there, motionless in anticipation. I took hold of my cock and slid the head up and down between her cunt lips, lubricating it with her warm pussy juice. She whimpered, desperately fighting to stay still like I had told her but overcome with arousal and lust.

I saw Tina guiding Grace over to a sofa, they were kissing with renewed passion almost desperate to explore each other’s bodies. Tina pushed Grace down onto the leather sofa while Grace reached up to untie the knot and release the halter top of her dress, letting it fall and revealing her perfect tits. Tina slid to her knees as she took one of Grace’s nipples in her mouth. Grace moaned loudly as the ruby lips sealed around the sensitive nub. I saw her fingers dig into the cushion while she spread her legs, hitching up her dress to give her lover better access. There was no tenderness here, no gentle seduction, just two women driven by animal passion clawing at each other.

I decided to release my own animal on the tiny body in front of me. I lined my cock up with her pussy and shoved it in hard. The heavy table slid across the floor as I pounded myself against Xin’s hard young ass. She grunted in shock and I saw her grimace in pain but she quickly got over it and started pushing back against my thrusting prick.

“Aaaahhhhh, mmmmmm” she moaned as I drove my cock hard into her tiny body. I saw her hands scrabbling for purchase on the table as she tried to push back, taking me deeper than I thought possible. Shit, my cock must be shoving her guts out of the way as I looked down at the woman beneath me. I started to ease up but she kept driving her ass back against me, whining whenever my cock slid out of her pussy. I grabbed her by the hips and twisted her around on the table. I grabbed the heels of the pumps she was wearing and spread her legs wide while I looked down at her. She looked up at me with lust filled eyes, her cupid bow mouth open showing gleaming white teeth as she gasped for breath. I reached down and grabbed her small tits, groping them with clawing fingers as she squirmed beneath me.

“Yes, yes, take me. Make me yours, oh god, please.” She gasped and I grabbed her wrist, putting her hand on her own tit. She got the hint and started to squeeze and grope her own tits, her nipples hardening between her small lithe fingers. I leaned back and watched as Xin moaned and squirmed on the table, her eyes wide and pleading as I slid the tip of my cock up and down her pussy lips. I teased her for a few moments, then scrambled her guts as I shoved myself inside her again. “Fuck, oh fuck yeah, Ooooohhhh…” Xin wailed, then started babbling in Chinese. Her head thrashed back and forth while her blue manicured nails dug into her small tender tits.

I looked up at where Tina and Grace were going at it like a couple of porn stars. They had slid off of the sofa and were on the floor in a 69 licking at each others pussies. Grace was on her back, her dress hiked up to her hips as she pushed her crotch up against Tina’s probing tongue. Tina’s long red hair obscured her face but I saw her head moving back and forth as she frantically ate at the pussy below her. Grace had slid Tina’s green dress up over her ass and was shoving her tongue deep between her lovers cunt lips. Tina ground her crotch down against Grace’s face as she moaned in ecstasy into the pussy in front of her as Grace dug her fingers into the older woman’s shapely ass.

I felt my balls start to contract and I knew that I was going to blow a massive load soon. Xin was completely lost in passion, howling in Chinese as I fucked her brutally on the table. I reached in to her mind and pushed her arousal to the limit. I had a reputation to maintain of course and given the show going on here I wasn’t going to hold out much longer. Xin wailed as her orgasm exploded through her, her pussy squeezed my cock in rapid fire contractions while she pounded at the table with little fists. I felt her legs tense as she tried to wrap them around me but I held on tight to her ankles and she squirmed helplessly on my cock.

Just as I was about to cum, I pulled out and blew my load on her stomach and chest. Long ropes of jizz streamed over her hard body like confetti. She quickly realized what had happened and started to wipe it up with her fingers, bringing them to her mouth so she could lick off the delicious tasting cum. She moaned with contented pleasure as her tongue slid over her fingers, licking up every drop of my semen while her other hand slid over her naked body looking for more. She finally sagged down onto the table, her legs going limp as I lowered them to hang off of the edge. Her eyes cracked open and she smiled up at me, one hand sliding down over her bare pussy questing for more cum.

“I missed you.” She whispered.

“You were worth the wait.” I replied as I stroked her cheek. She pressed against my hand like a kitten and turned her head to kiss the palm.

I heard a shuddering moan and looked up to see Tina quaking with her own orgasm as Grace tongued at her pussy. She arched her back, eyes screwed shut in concentration while she pushed back against the face of the woman beneath her.

“Oh god, oh god, oh fuck, please, just like that. Don’t stop, don’t stop.” She moaned breathlessly as her body swayed like a tree in a windstorm.

“Mmmhmmmm, mmmmmhhmmm” Grace’s voice responded, muffled by the pussy shoved in her face. I saw one finger driving in and out of Tina’s cunt while her tongue worked at her clit. “Cum for me, cum for me now.” She moaned breathlessly and Tina obeyed, howling like a wolf as she came on her lovers face. She shook for a few moments then collapsed breathlessly, barely holding herself up while Grace gently kissed the inside of her thighs. Tina moved on shaky limbs to turn herself around and snuggle into Grace’s welcoming arms. The two women kissed, their faces glazed with each others pussy juice while their fingers intertwined in a grip that looked like they never wanted to let go.

“I promise, nothing will ever hurt you.” Tina whispered.

“I promise that you will never be alone.” Grace replied.

The next day we were sitting in the reception room while Tina went over the mission again. There was no sign of anything that had gone on the night before, except for the fact that Xin was sitting next to me and had her hand possessively on my knee.

“I got it, I got it. I got it yesterday and I doubt that things have changed in the last 12 hours.” I said in an exasperated tone and Dan chuckled.

“Now you know what you have gotten me in to.” He said as he playfully nudged Tina on the shoulder.

“This is the first trial of you as a recon asset for us, forgive me if I want to make sure everything is in order.” Tina said in a business like tone. “You have a habit of, improvising.”

I stood and grabbed the tablet off of the table. “Hey, I get the job done so don’t question my methods. Now if you will excuse me, I need to find a comfortable seat in the warehouse district. Hopefully near a coffee shop.”

Dan and Grace escorted me to the elevator. “You did good work with these four, if you see another opportunity let me know.” He said with his usual cluelessness as he clapped me on the shoulder. He was as impervious to social cues as he was to everything else.

Grace stepped into the elevator with me and when the doors closed turned to look up at me. “It will never be what it was, you were never that really person were you?” She asked.

I shrugged. “I was always that person, I just made you like him.”

She sighed. “I don’t know what is real and what was you. I do know that I am happy with Tina and I wouldn’t have that if it wasn’t for you.” She looked up at me again. “I don’t hate you, but I don’t think I can ever like you again Ben. Is that even your real name?”

The elevator door slid open and I stepped out. “I forgot my real name years ago, but Ben works well enough.”

“See you later, Ben.” She replied as the door slid shut.