The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotic Lap Dance

A young girl learns all about life in the big city.

Introduction:

Sarah Michelson was an eighteen year old southern belle from Georgia. She was a little less than five foot eight with long, sandy hair and dark brown eyes. Although she didn’t think much of it herself, she actually had a lovely body about her, with large, firm breasts and a small, soft ass. She was, in fact, a very nice, pretty girl, but easily led and somewhat eager to please, with very little faith in herself or her abilities.

She’d graduated from her school with excellent grades, mainly because of the influence of one of her teachers, Miss Amélie Luré, pronounced Lure-ay. Ms Luré had helped Sarah through one of the darkest stages of Sarah’s life: when she was sixteen her father had come home early from his Sunday work at the local church and discovered Sarah in bed with her neighbour, Jill Smith.

Sarah’s family were devoutly religious and part of a somewhat Puritan church that believed in men’s rights over women, a foetus’ right to live, everyone deserving guns, single sex marriages over everything else, no sex before those marriages and the white person’s superiority to the black. Sarah had impinged the last three of these cast iron rules by sleeping with a black girl.

‘The incident,’ as it became known in the Michelson house, and the rest of the neighbourhood, was the worst time of her life. She’d been discovered to be a lesbian, had been beaten and almost thrown out of the house by her father and lost her best friend twice over. This was because Sarah had been sleeping with Jill the best part of a year, but when she’d been discovered she said that it was the first time and that Jill had seduced her... Jill had looked so hurt that Sarah had burst into tears, but the damage was done. Jill was thrown out of the house and, soon after, moved out of the neighbourhood altogether.

Sarah had been locked up in the house for six months, allowed only to school where she performed abysmally, despite having been an honours student. However, Ms Luré, a French teacher from Canada who’d arrived at the school when Sarah was 15, had turned things around for her: she got Sarah out of the cycle of despair she’d entered and managed to persuade Sarah’s parents to let their daughter try and achieve her full potential. Under Ms Luré, Sarah achieved excellent SAT’s and was accepted to the UCLA. She’d even had one or two boyfriends... But they were all muscle headed idiots who expected her to do, what she considered to be, horrible things. None of them was as kind, as generous or as sexy as Jill and Sarah missed her friend, and lover, too much for words.

In the fall of 2004, Sarah headed off to California to study medicine.