The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotic Lap Dance

Chapter 5:

As she approached the club, Jill felt the first rumblings of serious trepidation. What did she think she was doing? Here she was, about to try and gain entry to a building in order to hypnotise the owner! For a long second she paused, allowing all the fluttering possibilities go through her mind before, after a good minute’s fast reflection, she stepped off the pavement and crossed the road to the club. In the end it was her curiosity that pushed her all the way. She had to know who this strange, elusive ‘Mistress’ was and that meant going into the Birdcage and finding her.

Neither Jessica nor Natasha had offered much in the way of resistance to Jill’s hypnotic skills. She’d instructed Sarah to first lure Jess back to her flat and introduce her to Jill. Faced by Sarah’s old flame, who was looking devilishly attractive in her short denim skirt, tight top and ‘Just been shagged’ hairdo, Jessica had quickly found herself on her bed being made love to by the two girls. Exhausted after tumultuous orgasms, she’d been incredibly susceptible to the girl’s hypnosis and soon awoke free of all but Jill’s post hypnotic suggestions.

Natasha had succumbed next, again by being hypnotised after Jess and Sarah took Jill back to Tasha’s flat and made such sweet, powerful love to the hypnotist that she’d fallen under Jill’s spell in less than a minute. Jill spent extra time on Natasha, sending the other two women into a trance so that she could concentrate on everything the gorgeous redhead had to say.

It had been informative: politicians, bankers, other businessmen, stars of all ilks’ and many more people were regularly put into hypnotic trances at the Birdcage. There some all powerful mistress controlled a vast percentage of Californian and American business via those links. Whoever this person was, Jill wanted to find her, overcome her and, perhaps, hypnotise her. For a moment she imagined herself at the control of a national, even international web of intrigue... but the thought was soon supplanted by the simple desire to get Sarah away from this mistress’ influence.

Arriving at the doorway Jill reached out and pushed the single, penny sized button to the right hand side of the door. A few nervous seconds passed as nothing happened. For a moment Jill wondered if it was too early in the day for her to be calling, after all... she’d come straight from hypnotising Natasha, Jessica and Sarah, something she’d achieved by noon of that day.

However, soon the door swung open, revealing an achingly beautiful woman. She was darker skinned than Jill and wore a cream coloured dress to accentuate that fact. The woman’s shape beneath her garb suggested a mature woman but of few years, her face showing a similar maturity mixed with youthfulness. She was African beauty personified although her expression was kind and enquiring, rather than the authoritarian and imperious look Jill expected from such an attractive woman.

“Hello my dear,” said the black woman graciously, “How can I help you?” Jill, in her relatively cheap denim miniskirt and GAP top felt horrendously outclassed. All her bravado seemed to slip away but, at the second she was about to give up and leave, she felt a sudden reminder of why she’d come: Sarah. Taking strength from her love she returned the cool understanding look of the black woman with a haughty expression of her own.

“I have been waiting out here for some time, looking for the way into the Birdcage. My friends recommended the place and yet I find your tardiness in allowing me access has been simply shocking. I must speak to the manager immediately to rectify this awful sloppiness.” Jill’s own mistress, who’d saved her from her broken heart, taught the black girl that a domineering personality could get you through all the barriers a kind, sweet, sexy smile couldn’t. Time and time again Jill had got herself out of trouble by being able to call on an arrogance that wouldn’t have been out of place in Royalty. However this time she’d met her match. The black woman in front of her was not impressed.

“It is just after twelve in the morning on a Sunday,” she snapped, “And I can only assume that this is your first time at the Birdcage because you are not even close to being dressed appropriately. Please come back when you have learnt some elegance and more manners.” With that the black woman made to close the door.

“Wait!” cried out Jill, abandoning her aristocratic pretence, “I’m here to get something for some friends of mine who work here... Jill and Sarah...” At the mere mention of those names the black woman’s demeanour changed entirely. Whereas a second before she’d been a hostess, suddenly she was a kindred spirit.

“Ah of course, our latest employees,” she smiled before turning thoughtful, “They didn’t mention they had such a lovely friend also seeking work?” The inflection at the end implied a question. Jill improvised womanfully.

“Well they said I passed their audition, they thought I might be given an opportunity to show how good I was here!” The slightly chummy tone of voice, with an undercurrent of scared little girl, thawed the black lady entirely.

“Please come in,” she said with a friendly smile, “We are always on the look out for new talent.” Jill was inside.

It was as plush as she’d been told and half again. Everywhere she looked there was something that made her almost cry out in wonder. Crystal chandeliers provided the main lighting, burgundy velvet lined the walls, ceilings and floors while each of the tables and booths seemed like secluded oases despite the limited space. Whoever had designed the Birdcage knew what they were doing. Struck dumb for a moment, Jill finally turned to the black woman to find her smiling.

“It’s... just... so beautiful!” Jill gasped, looking around in wonder again. She wasn’t far wrong. There were few suggestions that the club was anything so crass as a business venue. No gimmicks distracted, stages butted in or bars cried for attention. The whole place seemed more like a very private drawing room rather than a club. That was the idea. Jill was still twirling round in wonder when another exquisitely dressed girl walked up to the black woman and whispered quietly in her ear before walking away.

“The manager will see you now,” pronounced the black woman calmly. Jill suddenly remembered what she intended to do and felt the typical butterflies swirl around her stomach. It was always nerve racking, hypnotising someone. Doing it in their club, with their servants in the vicinity was positively frightening. But she felt her resolve stiffen as she remembered Sarah and prepared to meet the manager.

Walking away from the main room Jill found herself being led towards the rear of the Birdcage. There was no difference in the upholstery or style, but no sounds permeated through to the area. It was quiet as the grave, even the two women’s footfalls being counteracted by the thick, expensive carpet beneath their feet. Finally the corridor opened up into an open area with a series of doors leading to private rooms. In the last of these sat Tanya Covington, nursing a martini.

“Thank you Dolores, please leave us in peace,” said the Manageress of the Birdcage. The black woman turned and left, leaving Jill open mouthed in the doorway of the booth. Looking up Tanya smiled amusedly at the girl.

“Won’t you come in?” she asked. Slowly, like a sleep walker, Jill moved into the small booth and sat down in the very comfortable chair. In fact, it was more like she sank into the chair, the angle of the seat and its thick, soft material making her feel more trapped than anything. Tanya, who was sat on a wooden stool that seemed out of place among the plush upholstery, extended a hand towards Jill. The younger girl recoiled from it. With a slightly hurt expression Tanya pulled back her arm.

“You wanted to see me,” she said, a statement rather than a question. Jill nodded, unable to talk because of a sudden dryness in her mouth.

“You believe that I have hypnotised your friend and turned her into a mindless slave,” continued the Thai woman. Jill’s eyes opened wide.

“How did you...?” she began. Tanya merely smiled.

“It was unwise to assume that your skills were up to disentangling Natasha’s mind. She has been under my control for some time. Surely you must have realised I had left deeper suggestions than you found?” For the first time Tanya was asking a direct question. At a complete loss, Jill found herself answering.

“There wasn’t very much there,” she replied. “I took her as deep as I could but there didn’t seem to be anything that you’d done to her.” Looking down at herself Jill realised how foolish she’d been. Going after three people in one morning... turning up at the lair of the spider who’d caught them... What had she been thinking? She should’ve just grabbed Sarah and run for it.

“Oh you were right, Jill,” Tanya replied. Looking up in spite of herself Jill was intrigued. How was she right?

“There weren’t any post hypnotic suggestions in Natasha’s mind, just as there wouldn’t have been any in Jess’ or Sarah’s.” Now Jill was completely flummoxed.

“What do you mean?” she demanded. Tanya smiled.

“I am not a succubus, Jill. I don’t ensnare young women and turn them into slaves. For one thing, it seems to really lower the amount of enjoyment I get from making love to them!” Now Jill’s confusion was total. What was Tanya saying?

“What I’m saying, my dear, is that the only control I have over the likes of Natasha is that of an employer over an employee. Every girl who comes here does so because we ensnare them, that is true, but after the first few months we gradually remove the controls we have over them. In time, the only bond between them and us, between me and them, is what they enforce on themselves.”

“But Natasha called you her mistress!” demanded Jill. Tanya smiled her infuriatingly superior smile again.

“That is how she views our relationship, Jill. I have no desire to be called anything other than Tanya, or perhaps Ms Covington in more formal circumstances.” That still didn’t answer everything.

“But why?” asked Jill, “What do you achieve?” Tanya smiled once again.

“I achieve a steady influx of some of the most attractive girls and women in the world, all of whom leave here with little more than wider horizons. On top of that, those women help me to exert a level of control of the leaders of the United States and the world. Through their help I have a network of people who are answerable to me. To an extent I have control of them, but for the most part I chose not to use that control.”

“Bull shit!” cried out Jill vehemently. Tanya did not smile at that. For a moment she became angry.

“And you, young Jill, what did you intend to do with your hypnotised friend? Rape her? Keep her? Turn her into your pet?” Jill was taken aback by the bile in Tanya’s tone, but the Thai hypnotist’s composure quickly returned. For her part, Jill felt obliged to answer.

“I love her,” was her only explanation, “And she loves me. I wanted to take her away from here so that we could live together for ever, just her and me. Now I guess you’ll just hypnotise me and make me forget all about Sarah.” Tanya frowned.

“You may love Sarah,” she said, “But your actions were far from what was best for her. To take her away from all that she knew, all that she loved, would have destroyed her.” Jill gasped out a ‘No!’ but Tanya continued regardless.

“You would’ve ended up modifying her mind till she was little more than a doll,” she explained, though not unkindly, “And ultimately you would’ve disposed of her when she became more of a burden than an asset.” Jill felt the tears course down her face and blur her eyes. She mouthed the word ‘No’ but in her heart knew that the Thai businesswoman, the internationally recognised Tanya Covington, was correct. She realised that she would’ve modified Sarah every time her lover didn’t quite comply. In time her friend, her love, would’ve become a doll. Tanya let the young girl cry her tears before reaching in and touching her on the arm. Jill looked up into the kind face.

“Since I was your age I’ve used hypnosis to try and get what I want,” explained the Thai woman. “Every time I did so I learnt that it is little more than a tool and one that, if used unwisely, can have a devastating affect on a person, even on me. Now every person I hypnotise I gradually wean off my control. Sometimes, as with Natasha, I’m not as successful as I hoped, though she came to need me far more than I realised and would’ve followed me even without hypnosis.

“However, for the most part, the people I’ve hypnotised have suffered no ill effects save a grinding down of barriers and an increased tolerance, even love, for their fellow person. The great and the powerful of this world have long exerted a force against the spread of understanding, which is the reason this club exists... to hold them to account. You may remember recent court cases where unscrupulous, powerful individuals suddenly threw themselves and their illicit business practices upon the mercy of the law...?” Jill did.

“That was... you...?” She asked. Tanya merely smiled, though this time it was somehow... loving.

“You will have to decide that, Jill,” was her response, “But I am not going to make it easy for you.” With that, Tanya moved her stool till it was very close to Jill’s seat.

“You are feeling sleepy,” the Thai woman began, “You are feeling increasingly tired...”

“No...!” cried Jill and tried to struggle from her chair, but was easily pushed back into it by Tanya.

“It’s no use Jill,” cautioned the older hypnotist, “The chair you’re in cannot be got out of by oneself and this room is filled with an odourless gas that induces trances. I have taken the antidote, have you?” Tanya pointed at her cocktail and Jill understood. She struggled in her chair but felt her muscles weaken against the soft, absorptive material. There was nothing to grip, no way out and each effort made her breathe all the more... deep, heaving breaths of trance inducing gas. Tanya moved very close to Jill, bringing her head within a few inches of the younger girl’s.

“It’s useless to resist Jill, every breath you take just makes you more and more tired. The more you struggle the more you breathe and the more you breathe the more tired you become. Every second you feel your eyes want to close... the weight of your eyelids is just too much... any second now you’re just going to fall asleep and float away... away on my voice, on my hypnotic voice...”

Try though she might Jill felt her eyes start to flicker. She knew she couldn’t get out of the chair, knew she was breathing great lungfuls of hypnotic gas and knew that the Thai hypnotist had her. With little fanfare her eyes shut and she fell into a trance. Seeing that her work was done Tanya leaned back to give Jill her instructions and ask her some questions. It didn’t take too long. Finally, the Thai hypnotist was satisfied and pressed a button on the table of the booth. Dolores, the black hostess, soon appeared.

“Yes Tanya?” she asked with a smile. Tanya returned the smile before answering.

“Dolores, please take Ms Smith over to Natasha’s apartment and, when you’re there, help Tasha to clear out any unusual thoughts she might be experiencing.”

“Right away Ms Covington.” She leaned forward and took Jill’s left hand. The young woman stood up straight away and allowed herself to be led from the room. Once she was gone Tanya laughed gently to herself, stood up and sat down in the vacated chair. It was wonderfully comfortable and she enjoyed the last of her martini before stepping up and smiling to herself.

Odourless hypnotic gasses and chairs you couldn’t get out of, what was the youth of today going to become if it believed such rubbish?

Six months later and Jessica finally qualified as a full on lawyer. She, Sarah, Natasha and Jill all moved in to a large apartment much closer to town and convenient for Sarah’s college. The Southern girl herself enjoyed a very close relationship with Jill, though neither completely limited themselves to each other. Jill joined Sarah’s university the following year and, when they’d both graduated, they went on to open up a series of smart bars in Southern towns and cities. The ‘Touch o’ Glamour’ chain went international five years later. Sarah’s success paved the way for her to face her parents with honesty and humility. Though they were less than thrilled, they learnt to accept her life choice and partner.

Natasha continued working in Tanya’s club long after the other three girls had left it, although they never forgot or regretted their time there. Occasionally they’d meet up for reunions of one sort or another...say twelve or so times a year, but they seldom ever saw Tanya again. Of course when the Birdcage got into trouble because of some, what turned out to be, illegal wiretapping, a young lawyer took the case and managed to get it thrown out of court on a clever technicality. However, Jess’ success was more for her than for the club, Tanya had a string of expensive lawyers who’d seen the angle, the Thai businesswoman just wanted to see what Jess was capable of.

Tanya herself continued to spread her influence far and wide. For good or for ill no one would ever know. All that can be said was that she was far happier with a young woman in her lap than any amount of power would satisfy. Of course, there was one other thing that concerned her. Once hypnotised Jill had explained who’d instructed her... her mistress. Tanya didn’t recognise the name, but Jill’s description of Ms A. Luré did sound like someone Tanya knew... an old friend from school...

TO BE CONTINUED...?