The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Hypnotic Legacy

A young woman prepares to receive the title of “Mistress” and be recognized as a True Hypnotist by her family

Amanda’s alarm went off at five a.m. as it did each weekday morning. The eighteen-year-old opened her eyes and sat up with a sigh, slapping the “off” button on the alarm clock with disdain.

She rose from her king-sized bed and walked yawning into her bathroom; a senior in high school, Amanda lived with her mother in a very nice, newly-built five-thousand-square-foot house in Eagle, Idaho. The home had six bedrooms, three of which were master-style suites; one of them belonged to Amanda, while another was occupied by her mother, Madeline. The third was reserved for Amanda’s great-aunt Linda, who would be moving in with them very soon.

Amanda quickly brushed her teeth, then went back into her bedroom and changed from her pajamas into a sports bra and yoga pants, then began to stretch and loosen up her muscles. After warming up, she grabbed a yoga mat from the closet and stepped out onto her second-floor balcony where she assumed and held several basics poses before she moved on to a half-dozen more advanced ones, ending with a “Crane” followed by a flawless, perfect handstand.

Finished her yoga, Amanda went back into her spacious bedroom and went through two advanced Tae-Kwon-do forms, her movements precise and perfect; she had earned her black-belt at fourteen thanks to her mother’s encouragement and insistence, and she maintained her skills with regular training and competing in tournaments several times a year.

Finished her morning exercise, the young woman went into her bathroom and showered, then walked into her huge closet to select her outfit for the day.

Bypassing the rows of designer dresses, blouses, skirts and pants, Amanda selected a sky-blue tank top and very short denim shorts. Moving to the wall that held her one-hundred-plus pairs of shoes, she chose a pair of ridiculously expensive designer flip-flops that matched the blue of her tank top.

It Friday in early September; the weather had not yet turned cool enough for Amanda to give up her revealing and comfortable summer clothing. She walked back into her bedroom and sat at her vanity, where she put her shoulder-length light blonde hair into a ponytail, then applied her makeup; just enough to accentuate her natural beauty and bring out her fabulous blue-green eyes.

Finished with her makeup, she put on her favorite large silver hoop earrings and a stack of silver bracelets on her left wrist. Around her neck she hung a beautiful Tanzanite pendant on a long fine gold chain. It rested glittering between her ample large round breasts which her skimpy tank-top could barely contain; the shirt was cut to show off her fantastic taught stomach and sparkling sapphire navel piercing.

Amanda quickly inspected her fingernails, beautifully-painted in a french manicure; she did the same with her baby-blue toenails; her lovely feet were exceptionally well-cared for, another thing her mother had insisted on her entire life. As a final touch, Amanda opened a jewelry box and selected a delicate white gold toe-ring set with a large aquamarine, which she slipped onto her right middle toe.

Amanda rose and looked herself over in the vanity mirror; five-foot-five, she was very fit and sexy, and could easily pass for twenty-two.

She was a confident, intelligent and very mature young woman; disciplined and hard-working, she had been pursuing her goals with with determination since she was a young girl.

Amanda was excited; she was on the verge of achieving one of her most important ambitions.

“Two weeks in at the new school, let’s see if I can get a sixth dress-code violation,” Amanda said dryly as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Her high school had strict rules about the length of a female student’s shorts as well as how much skin her top could show.

Amanda violated the rules almost daily, and had been called into the office and sent home to change on five occasions since the school year began two weeks earlier.

Not that she gave much of a damn.

Strong-willed and independent, she liked looking sexy and showing off her body, and had little regard for rules that she considered archaic and sexist.

An excellent student, Amanda had easily maintained a 4.0 GPA throughout high school. She was a member of the varsity cheer squad, and also worked as a tutor for other students who struggled with algebra.

Amanda had moved to Eagle, just outside of Boise, from Miami over the summer after the luxury home that Madeline had designed and commissioned was completed and furnished.

The change in cities had been a bit of shock at first, but Amanda was worldly and adaptable, and she understood completely why her mother had made the move, even embracing it as part of the bright future ahead of them.

Amanda found Eagle to be a pleasant and calm place to live, despite its small size compared to Miami. She had quickly made a few friends, and she found the slower pace of life in Eagle comforting and easier to navigate than the chaos of being a teenager in Miami while pursing her familial and personal goals.

Amanda was personable, cheerful and easy-going; she was very at-ease in social situations, had impeccable etiquette, and never seemed to get flustered. She was knowledgeable and well-spoken on a wide variety of subjects, many of which were outside the education and experience of a typical eighteen-year-old woman.

Amanda Burgess was not a typical eighteen-year-old.

Grabbing her dark blue backpack, Amanda headed downstairs to the kitchen; her morning routine had taken approximately ninety minutes as it always did.

“Good morning mom,” Amanda said cheerfully, sitting on a stool at the huge kitchen’s island.

“Good morning, honey. Did you sleep well?” Madeline “Maddie” Burgess asked, moving away from the stove where she was cooking breakfast to kiss her daughter on the cheek.

A mere sixteen years older than her daughter at thirty-four, Maddie was a beautiful, sexy older version of Amanda.

She had the same blue-green eyes and blonde hair, though hers was styled shorter and currently had bright pink streaks in it.

Maddie was the same height as Amanda, also extremely fit and athletic with large firm round breasts; she was wearing a short purple silk robe and barefoot, her toenails painted white.

Maddie had made a fortune at a young age first a real estate agent and then as a corporate headhunter working in Miami.

After accumulating millions dollars in a very short time, she quit working and moved to Eagle with her daughter.

“Yes, thank you. How about you? You came in late last night,” Amanda replied slyly.

“I did; I had a date. And yes, it went very well,” Maddie replied, returning to the stove.

Amanda chuckled.

“Oh I’m sure it did,” she said, going to the refrigerator to pour herself some orange juice.

“Oh hush, you! Today is a big day; are you ready?” Maddie inquired as she continued to work on breakfast.

Amanda sipped her juice.

“I am. My target is chosen, and I have no doubt I can handle him,” she replied confidently.

Maddie smiled.

“Excellent. Aunt Linda will be here tomorrow; she is expecting great things from you, and so am I. She is anticipating officially granting you the title,” she said with excitement in her voice.

Amanda smiled back at her mother.

“I can’t wait, mom. I won’t let you or Aunt Linda down,” she said sincerely.

“I have no doubts, sweetie. I am very proud of you. Now eat up, you will need all your energy today,” Maddie replied, placing a plate with an egg-white omelette and hash-browns in front of her daughter.

Amanda began to eat as Maddie sat across from her and did the same.

The younger Burgess woman paused, noticing her mom set a third plate at the seat beside her.

“Mom, did you have a guy over last night?” Amanda teased as she took a bite of her omelette.

“Not a guy, Amanda. Am I going to have to dress code you again today? That is a cute outfit, but against the rules,” came a familiar female voice.

Amanda looked over and was stunned to see Miss Anderson, her English teacher, walking into the room clad in a fluffy white robe that she knew belonged to her mother.

Amanda looked at her mom with an incredulous expression.

“You hooked up with my teacher?” she asked in disbelief.

Maddie giggled.

“It just kind of happened; Abby called me to talk about your clothes, I agreed to go to the school to chat and things just kind of went from there,” she said apologetically.

“I am sorry if this is uncomfortable for you, Amanda. That definitely isn’t my intention,” Miss Anderson said, sitting beside Maddie.

Amanda sighed.

“Mother, I know what “just kind of happened” means. You saw that Abby was hot, and you decided to claim her, because you just can’t help yourself,” she said in huff, ignoring her teacher.

Abby Anderson frowned.

She was a very attractive woman similar in height and figure to Maddie, with long dark brown hair and hazel eyes.

She was also intelligent and self-aware, and did not appreciate being dismissed by a student.

“Excuse me Amanda, what do you mean she “claimed” me? Maddie asked me out on a date and I accepted. We simply hit it off and….and your mother is a fantastic, beautiful, intelligent and sexy woman that I simply want to be around and make happy,” she said slowly.

The second part of Abby’s statement seemed almost prompted, and she appeared a bit surprised at herself for saying it.

Amanda looked at her mother and raised her eyebrow.

Maddie sighed and rolled her eyes.

Abby looked at her, her face flushed and her brow furrowed.

“I…I’m sorry, I don’t know where that came from. Madeline, what is Amanda saying? I don’t appreciate—,” she began.

Maddie casually reached over and tapped the teacher lightly on the forehead with her index and middle finger.

Sleep now,” she interrupted in a firm voice.

Abby’s eyes immediately slammed shut and her head nodded forward.

She was hypnotized.

Madeline Burgess was a true hypnotist.

“I knew it,” Amanda said triumphantly.

“What? So I hypnotized her; she’s hot, and I haven’t dated anyone since we moved here. I haven’t been with a woman for a couple of months,” Maddie said defensively.

“Fine, but you didn’t have to hypnotize one; you could you know, meet one and actually date them. You are a likable and intelligent woman,” Amanda replied, going back to her breakfast.

“Oh Amanda, why would I do that? I am a hypnodomme; I come from a family of hypnotists. It is what I, what we do. You included,” Maddie replied, taking a bite of her own food.

Abby sat silently in her trance.

“I know, I understand that. I don’t have a problem with you enslaving one of my teachers, or anyone for that matter. I just think you are amazing even without being a hypnotist. And besides, Miss Anderson is… was… dating Mr. Eaton. She’s not a lesbian,” Amanda said casually.

Maddie chuckled.

“She is now,” she said with a wink as she took a bite of her omelette.

Amanda sighed, then broke into a smile.

“Fair enough. I suppose people are whatever you want them to be. If you don’t mind, would you at least actually make her give me a break about my clothes?” she asked slyly.

Maddie laughed.

“Of course, dear. Anything else you would like her to do or think?” she asked.

Amanda smiled and shook her head.

“No, her class is easy. Besides, after tomorrow I will be hypnotizing my teachers myself if the need arises. Speaking of needs, not that you aren’t a great cook, but we should get a house slave or two soon to do the menial stuff around here. Is that what you are planning for Miss Anderson?” she asked.

“I’m not sure yet, dear. It is at least a fling. I actually like Abby; she’s smart and sexy and outgoing. I was considering having her be at least a part-time maid. We will see how things go; besides, I like cooking for you,” Maddie replied with a smile.

Amanda smiled back and shrugged. Having been initiated into the True Hypnotism world at a young age, she had grown quite comfortable with the idea of enslaving others.

There was a food chain in the True Hypnotism world, and only the strongest and smartest hypnotists were at the top and remained there.

Non-hypnotists or “normals” were generally second-class citizens at best.

“Whatever you think is best. One thing I am sure of is that Aunt Linda is still after you to take a Thrall,” Amanda teased.

Maddie chuckled.

“Of course she is; but let’s face it, I am fickle. I tire of my pets quickly and then see some new hottie I want, like Abby here,” she said.

Amanda laughed.

“Well, I assume the two guest cottages out back are for keeping slaves, so it isn’t like you have to limit yourself to one,” she replied.

“True. We can comfortably house six, not that I want that many. I am sure you will be bringing home a slave or two you want to keep in the next few months, and Linda will have at least one or two,” Maddie said, taking a bite of her food.

“Definitely. I am looking forward to training, programming and disciplining my first slave,” Amanda agreed.

Maddie nodded at her daughter, swallowed her bite food, then turned to the hypnotized teacher still sitting quietly beside her.

“Okay Abby, when I snap my fingers you will awaken and forget being hypnotized, as well as the conversation we were having and what Amanda said about me claiming you. You are simply happy that we are dating, and you will eat your breakfast and find it delicious. You will also no longer care what Amanda wears to school; in fact you will be supportive and defend her clothing choices to other members of the school faculty who have any issue them. Oh, and you will make reservations for you and I for tomorrow night at that sushi place you were telling me about and take me on a date. Do you understand?” she asked firmly.

“Yes, Mistress Madeline,” Abby murmured.

Maddie smiled and winked at Amanda, then casually snapped her fingers.

Abby’s eyes fluttered open.

She blinked and looked around, a slightly confused expression on her face.

Then she smiled at both Amanda and Maddie and began to eat.

“Wow, this is fantastic Maddie! Thank you. Oh, and Amanda, you look very cute today; that color blue looks great on you,” Abby said.

Maddie and Amanda shared a smile as they continued to eat their breakfast.

Amanda couldn’t help letting out a small chuckle; her mother was a very good hypnotist.

She only hoped she would be as good someday.

After they had eaten, Maddie accompanied Amanda to the garage while Abby went to get ready for work.

“Have a wonderful day, and bring home a nice stud tonight; I will help you make sure they are ready to present to aunt Linda. I love you,” Maddie said, hugging her daughter and handing her the lunch she’d packed for her.

“I will, mom. Thank you for everything. I love you too,” Amanda said, hugging her back.

“Remember, I have a meeting with Mistress Deanna at The Spiral over in Boise today, and will be getting settled in my suite and learning the lay of the land; I will be home by eight to see what you have brought us, and Aunt Linda’s flight arrives early tomorrow morning. After she gets settled she’s going to want to do your evaluation. Be ready, and be careful,” Maddie said seriously.

“I will, mom. Promise. Have a great day,” Amanda replied.

The young woman kissed her mother on the cheek, then got into her brand new red Acura MDX and backed it out of the four-car garage, past Abby’s sensible dark green four-year old Honda Accord parked in the driveway.

Amanda had been born when Maddie was sixteen; Maddie’s mother had been appalled by her daughter becoming pregnant at such a young age and demanded she get an abortion.

Maddie had refused, and her parents had expelled her from their home.

That was when Maddie’s aunt Linda had stepped in, offering her a place to stay and all the support she would need to raise her daughter.

Linda had also explained to her niece that she came from a long line of powerful female hypnotists; it was a legacy of power that Maddie’s mother had rejected, vowing to never take up the use of true hypnotism that her mother and sister had.

The college-student who had impregnated Maddie had zero interest in his child, and Maddie did not want him aroun. Linda had paid him a visit, hypnotized him into signing away his rights to his daughter, then suggested he forget she even existed. She then took care of Maddie as if she were her own child, and helped raise the newborn Amanda. Linda also began to train her niece as a hypnotist, and by the time Maddie was twenty she had become a powerful and skilled hypnodomme; a bit later than the age of eighteen the family traditionally aimed for, but she was successful nonetheless. She also changed her last name to Burgess, her aunt Linda’s surname.

Maddie and Linda had made certain that Amanda had the best of everything growing up. She was trained in dance, gymnastics, piano, and Tae-Kwon-Do; she was also educated constantly outside of school by private tutors that her mother and great-aunt hypnotized into teaching her.

She had been a straight-A student her entire school career, and had excelled at every extra-curricular or elective activity she tried, from debate to volleyball to mock trial and more.

Maddie had told Amanda of her hypnotic heritage when she was fifteen, and began training her with the goal of her being officially granted the title of “Mistress” by Aunt Linda, now fifty-five, who was the current family matriarch-hypnotist. The role had been passed to her by her own mother Charlotte, who was still a powerful hypnodomme at seventy-seven and living happily retired in a luxurious estate in Florida surrounded by obedient slaves.

By tradition, true hypnotism was only passed on to female members of the family, and it was also tradition for the current matriarch of the family to evaluate a potential hypnotist shortly after their eighteenth birthday and decide wether or not they were worthy of the title of “Mistress” and be granted permission to use their powers freely, or if they needed a further year of study and practice.

Amanda’s day started off in a typical, boring fashion. Her homeroom algebra class went by quickly; she enjoyed math. Her second period biology class went a bit slower, as she wasn’t terribly interested in amphibian reproduction; she dutifully took notes and got ten out of ten on the pop quiz, then headed to her third-period advanced-placement English class taught by Abby Anderson.

Amanda could not help smirking when she saw the teacher standing in the front of the room.

Abby was dressed differently than her usual long skirts and conservative blouses; she had her long hair down and styled in soft waves, and she wore a short, cute summer dress that Amanda knew belonged to her mother. Abby’s makeup was heavier than usual, including smoky, sexy eyeshadow and mascara. She had on a pair of dangling diamond drop-style earrings as well as sky-high wedge sandals and a gold anklet, also belonging to Maddie.

Her mother had clearly dressed Abby and given her advice on her makeup and hair.

Not advice, suggestions, Amanda corrected herself.

Abby had likely had no choice about her change in wardrobe and appearance.

Damn, she IS hot; mom does have a gift for noticing and enhancing beauty. Maybe she will share Miss Anderson with me when she gets bored with her, Amanda thought as she took her seat.

The young blonde spend a moment imagining her teacher letting the dress fall to the floor and revealing her lovely naked body.

Amanda had recently realized she liked women as much, if not more than men, although her sexual experience was thus far limited to the few guys she’d seduced in the past year or so.

Glancing around the room, she noted three pretty girls she would like to date, or at least hypnotize into worshipful sex slaves.

Soon, she thought, admiring an attractive redhead named Ellie who was dressed in tight sexy jeans and a simple pink t-shirt and pink flip-flops.

Amanda knew she could hypnotize Ellie with relative ease if she could get her attention for a moment; she had been practicing on subjects her mother brought home for almost three years, and she was confident that she could hypnotize even an unwilling subject if they were not too wary.

Amanda daydreamed about cornering Ellie in the bathroom or the music room and swinging her pendant before the redhead’s eyes, sending her deep into hypnosis and then commanding her to strip, kneel and worship her.

The young blonde felt her vagina moistening at the image, and for an instant she considered breaking her mother and aunt’s strict rules about using her hypnotism skills.

With a sigh, Amanda forced the image from her head and tried to focus on what Miss Anderson was saying.

She would be hypnotizing someone today, but not Ellie.

Her mother had been specific about what type of person she wanted Amanda to bring home as her first subject.

Amanda would not go against her mother or her aunt’s wishes; she took the family’s hypnotism tradition seriously, and would not do anything to jeopardize her place in it.

Amanda was a good daughter, and intended to become a great, powerful hypnotist.

When lunch time arrived, Amanda went outside to eat on a grassy hill overlooking the football practice field.

She kicked off her flip flops, enjoying the cool grass beneath her feet. Aunt Linda was adamant she take good care of her feet and get regular pedicures.

“One of the secrets of usingTrue Hypnotism to maximum effect is “grounding”, or going barefoot and having contact with the Earth to replenish your power. Hypnotists are more powerful and focused when barefoot,” she had told Amanda on many occasions.

The young blonde felt fortunate she had beautiful feet, and didn’t mind showing them off.

Amanda began munching on a turkey and vegetable wrap that her mother made for her while watching her quarry.

Michael Hunter was a six-foot, extremely athletic and very handsome eighteen-year-old football player. His blonde hair reached his broad shoulders, and he had a disarming smile and twinkling blue eyes. A talented linebacker, he was the varsity team’s defensive captain.

He was also dating the head cheerleader, an auburn-haired beauty named Brooklyn Cage.

Brooklyn and Amanda were far from friends; the arrogant and vain head cheerleader considered Amanda a rival and a threat, and thus their relationship was frosty at best.

Amanda was watching as Michael and his friends were horsing around, wrestling and jostling one another while talking trash in the manner of teenage jocks.

Seated nearby on the bleachers was Brooklyn with her three closest friends, giggling as they ate their lunch and watched the boys.

Brooklyn looked up the hill and met Amanda’s gaze; Amanda waved politely, but Brooklyn simply scowled and looked away.

“She’s a bitch; she is jealous you are tutoring her dim-bulb of a boyfriend tonight. She isn’t much smarter than he is,” a female voice said with contempt.

Amanda turned to see a tall, pretty young woman of half-Indian descent approaching.

“Hey Krishna. He may be dim and kind of a dick, but damn he’s hot,” she replied to her friend.

Krishna had long black hair and golden brown eyes to go along with a big friendly smile; she was wearing a simple yellow sundress that contrasted with her lovely dark skin, and her hair was in a single long braid. She wore simple flat brown sandals, and her finger and toenails were painted black. Her jewelry consisted of a gold heart-shaped pendant and small diamond stud earrings, along with a plain gold toe ring on each middle toe.

“I guess so; he’s just so…typical big dumb jock, though,” Krishna replied, sitting beside Amanda.

She kicked off her sandals and bit into an apple.

“That doesn’t affect his…physical performance, I’m sure,” Amanda said with a chuckle, still watching the young man she intended to hypnotize.

Krishna snorted.

“True…but Brooklyn is a cunt; they can have each other,” she muttered.

Her eyes were on Amanda.

The two had quickly become friends at the start of the school year, both being new to the district as seniors; Krishna was on the varsity cheerleading squad as well, and like Amanda did not get along with Brooklyn.

She also had a crush on Amanda.

While she was watching Michael, Krishna was admiring her friend’s body, from her golden hair to the tips of her perfect toes.

“I love your toe ring, by the way. I haven’t seen that one before,” Krishna commented.

“Oh, thank you. I…kinda have a lot of them,” Amanda replied with a sheepish grin, flexing her foot so the aquamarine on her toe glittered in the sun.

“I love the ones you gave me; they are my first ones,” Krishna replied, referring to her own matched toe rings.

Her friend had given them to her as a gift when she’d made the varsity cheer squad.

Amanda chuckled.

“I actually thought maybe I’d made a faux-pas with them; you know, cultural appropriation and all,” she said, referring to the tradition of Indian women wearing toe rings when they were married.

Now Krishna chuckled.

“I’m second generation born in America on my mom’s side of the family, and she is not Hindu anyway. My dad is German and Italian. I think they are cute, and not too many girls around the school wear them,” she replied.

In truth she treasured the jewelry; Amanda’s kindness and friendship meant a lot to her, enough that she would never jeopardize it by sharing her romantic feelings toward her.

I can live with us being good friends; she probably isn’t even gay, Krishna reminded herself often.

“I know that now, but I should have been more aware before I gave them to you; just because my family is obsessed with our feet doesn’t mean everyone else is into it. If you were Hindu, it would have been kind of insulting or at least ignorant,” Amanda replied, finishing her lunch.

Krishna chuckled.

“No worries; I am a foot-girl myself; nothing drives me crazier than girls who don’t take care of their feet,” she said.

“I know what you mean. So, do you think Michael will try anything while I am at his house this evening?” Amanda asked.

He better fucking not…, Krishna thought, irritated at the idea.

“Oh probably; you are hot, he’s full of himself, and there’s already rumors he’s cheated on Brooklyn with Hailey L.,” she said aloud.

Amanda made a face.

“I know; she’s only the third cutest of the Haileys,” she said, shaking her head at the absurdity of her own statement.

There were three Haileys on the cheer squad.

“That’s my point. It is almost a guarantee that he will try to hook up with you,” Krishna replied.

“That’s what I was thinking, not to be too full of myself. This will be our first tutoring session, and I doubt he’s into it. I am sure he is also not thrilled his father said he has to spend two hours studying with me before he can go out tonight. I hope he doesn’t fight it too hard; it will reflect on me if he doesn’t do well on the next test. Not to mention he won’t be able to play in the game next week,” Amanda replied.

Not that he will have a choice. He will be studying hard wether he wants to or not, she thought, suppressing a snicker.

Hypnotism could be of great aid in learning, and she didn’t see any reason she couldn’t help Michael raise his grades and turn him into a slave.

“It won’t reflect on you if he doesn’t make the effort. I think it’s great that you are willing to help and actually care about doing a good job,” Krishna replied, patting Amanda’s leg.

Smiling, Amanda put her hand on top her friend’s, sending a jolt of excitement through Krishna.

“Thanks, Krish. What about you, what are you doing tonight since I am spending my Friday evening tutoring?” Amanda asked.

“Working; I am covering a shift for someone, and Friday nights are really good tips,” Krishna replied.

She worked part-time at popular local steakhouse as a server.

A bell rang, signaling five minutes until the lunch period ended.

Both young women sighed and stood, brushing themselves off.

“Okay, I will see you at practice,” Amanda said, picking up her flip-flops.

“Yup, see ya then,” Krishna replied, picking up her sandals.

They walked barefoot across the grass, pausing when they reached the pavement to put on their footwear before heading to class.

Krishna watched Amanda go with a wistful sigh.

Maybe I will make a move one of these days…, she thought, admiring her friend’s toned legs and firm sexy ass.

Amanda’s afternoon classes passed without incident; cheerleading practice went smoothly, though she and Krishna exchanged some snarky comments with Brooklyn and her bestie Hailey M., a pretty, short brunette with blue eyes and a snotty attitude.

After practice, Amanda showered and then went to the parking lot and got into her car to drive to Michael’s house.

Before starting the engine, she took several deep breaths and let herself sink into self-hypnosis. She gave herself suggestions to relax and be calm, to focus on her goal and have confidence in herself.

Emerging from her trance, Amanda started her vehicle and input Michael’s address into her GPS.

She arrived fifteen minutes later, parking on the street and walking up to the front door of a large two-story home in a neighborhood nearly as nice as her own.

Michael opened the door, wearing red athletic shorts and a white tank top; his hair was still damp from his after-practice shower, and he was in his bare feet.

“Hey Burgess. Thanks for coming over,” he said, standing aside to let her in.

“Hello Michael. I am happy to help,” Amanda replied with a warm smile.

“Happy to take my dad’s money too, right? Although I don’t know why you need it; I hear your mom is hella rich,” Michael replied with a snort.

“She does okay, but I like helping people and if I can earn a bit of my own cash, that’s even better,” Amanda replied, unfazed.

“Sure, whatever. Anyway, follow me. I figure we can do this in my room. I am sure you want to see it anyway; most females do. My folks aren’t home…,” Michael said, pointedly glancing down.

Amanda couldn’t help chuckling; a sizable erection was tenting his shorts.

Michael appeared completely unashamed, even proud of his body’s physical response to her.

“As a female I’m flattered; I am sure you want to see me in your room,” she retorted sarcastically.

The handsome, broad-shouldered jock grinned.

“Damn, okay. If that’s how you want to play. Just pretend you aren’t into me,” Michael replied, laughing.

He looked Amanda up and down lewdly, his eyes lingering on her tits.

The young woman sighed.

“You are entitled to your delusions. I am here to help you pass a math test so you can play “sports-ball”. But feel free to practice being a frat boy all you want; it doesn’t bother me,” Amanda said patiently.

“Jeez, Burgess! I’m just kidding around. Lighten up. I am with someone. Come on,” Michale said with mock defensiveness.

He laughed and led Amanda upstairs to his large bedroom.

It was neater than she’d anticipated, and he had a surprising number of non-comic books on shelf beside his large television and the expected three video-game systems. A set of hand-weights sat in one corner, and a nice and obviously rarely-used modern glass desk occupied another.

“You can take the the chair,” Michael said, pointing at the large office chair at his desk.

He flopped onto his bed.

“Thank you,” Amanda said, moving the chair next to the bed before sitting in it.

“Okay, so how do we do this?” Michael asked with a yawn.

Perfect, he’s tired, Amanda thought with satisfaction.

“I like to start off by getting my clients to relax and focus so that my words will sink into their mind and they will accept what I say freely,” she replied casually.

“Sure, whatever,” Michael replied.

Reaching up, Amanda lifted her Tanzanite pendant from between her breasts and held it up so it dangled in front of Michael’s eyes.

“Just look at this, Michael; it will help you relax. Take some nice deep breaths and let them out slowly while focusing on the gem,” Amanda suggested in a soothing voice.

Micheal looked both confused and bored as he did as she said, breathing in and out while looking at the glittering pendant.

“Very good. Now just relax and focus on my pendant…r-relax and listen to my voice as you continue to look at the gem…follow it with your eyes…see how it sparkles as it moves back and forth…it…it is very relaxing…just keep breathing in…and out…very good…relax, Michael. Relax and watch the pretty blue gem swing back and forth…j-just let it draw your eyes…,” Amanda said, her voice a practiced monotone, firm but gentle.

Despite her training and preparation there was a slight nervous tremor in her voice. However, her hand remained steady as she skillfully started the Tanzanite pendant swinging smoothly side to side.

Michael’s eyes followed it reflexively.

“Seriously? You are into this new-age crap? I can think of…of other ways you can help me relax,” he said crudely.

He made a motion as if masturbating; however, he was clearly distracted by the deep blue stone reflecting the light into his eyes.

His hand dropped to his side as he focused his attention on it.

“Very good…you are already relaxing, Michael…noticing how easy it is to follow the gem, to listen to my voice and relax deeper…deeper with every swing, deeper with every word I speak…feeling yourself sinking…you cannot take your eyes off the gem…you must keep watching it swing back…and forth…dropping deeper into relaxation…all the tension leaving your muscles…your body becoming loose and limp…you thoughts fading as you continue to watch the gem swinging back…and forth…relaxing more and more…deeper and deeper…it feels so good to simply let go…no worries, no cares…seeing only the gem, hearing only my voice…relaxing deeper and deeper now…,” Amanda continued, her voice becoming stronger and more insistent.

“I…wait, what? Are you…you trying to like, hypnotize…,” Michael mumbled.

His eyes were locked on the swinging Tanzanite; his shoulders slumped as he quickly began to relax.

Michael felt light-headed, a pleasant warmth spreading through him as Amanda’s words penetrated his mind.

The pendant was gaining speed; he tried to look away from it and found he couldn’t. His eyes continued to follow it.

Back and forth.

“Very good, Michael…you are feeling sleepy now…your eyelids are getting heavy…the harder you try to keep them open, the more you resist the heavier they become…you are so relaxed now…so sleepy…when I tell you to close your eyes, you will do so…you will drop into a deep, completely relaxed sleep…you will be deeply hypnotized and obey my every command, accept my every suggestion as if they were your own thoughts…You want to close your eyes so badly now…it will feel so good…you cannot move or speak…you cannot think…you want only to watch the pendant and close your eyes…you want desperately to give in and close your eyes and sleep for me…but you cannot do so until I tell you to…I am going to count down from five, and when I reach one you will close your eyes and relax completely into hypnosis for me…,” Amanda said, her voice reverberating with seductive strength.

She was focusing her hypnotic energy through her voice and her pendant as she’d been taught, allowing it to flow into Michael.

“Wait…I…you…sleepy…,” Michael murmured, then went silent.

His eyelids were half-closed even as he continued to helplessly watch the swinging pendant.

His shoulders slumped even further; he could no longer think clearly, and his body was pleasantly warm.

“So relaxed now…so sleepy…five…your eyelids are heavy…very heavy…four….sinking into trance…three…hearing only my voice…two…you cannot stay awake any longer…one, close your eyes now Michael…close your eyes and sleep…you are hypnotized,” Amanda declared triumphantly.

Michael’s eyes snapped shut and he slumped over on his bed.

Amanda smiled and let out a relieved sigh.

She let her pendant drop back between her breasts, then regarded her conquest with satisfaction.

I did it! she thought happily.

Amanda felt a rush of excitement, her mind starting to race. She took several deep breaths, letting them out slowly as she allowed herself to relax.

“Michael, can you hear me?” she asked firmly after she had calmed down.

“Yes, Amanda,” the hypnotized jock replied quietly.

“Excellent. You are deep, deep asleep. Completely hypnotized. You will obey all my commands and accept my suggestions without hesitation or question. Now I am going to deepen your trance, take you further into hypnosis and make certain you cannot resist me. Listen very, very carefully to my words,” Amanda said slowly and clearly.

The young hypnotist took her time, carefully deepening Michael’s trance and making certain he could not resist her orders. Amanda also gave him several carefully-worded triggers and post-hypnotic suggestions, making sure they were deeply rooted in his subconscious.

Satisfied, she stood and stepped back.

“Michael, you will sit up and open your eyes,” she commanded.

The hypnotized young man instantly obeyed.

His eyes were vacant and glassy.

Amanda smiled, again feeling a thrill, a rush of power that was unlike anything she’d ever experience.

She was a True Hypnotist.

Not yet; you still need Aunt Linda’s approval. Now focus, she reminded herself sternly.

“Stand up Michael,” Amanda ordered next.

Again, Michael obeyed without hesitation.

Amanda casually reached out and ran her hand over his rock-hard abs beneath his shirt, then over his impressive bicep.

She admired his strong jaw and handsome face.

Her pussy began to moisten; she was tempted to have him bend her over the bed and fuck her silly.

Amanda restrained herself.

Her mother had asked her to bring her conquest home before she used him as a fuck-toy.

She didn’t say she couldn’t indulge in less vigorous ways, however.

“Michael, you like me, don’t you?” Amanda asked.

“Yes, Amanda,” Michael answered in a dazed voice.

“You will kiss me,” Amanda commanded.

The hypnotized football player moved to obey, taking Amanda in his arms and kissing her passionately.

Amanda was surprised and pleased that her new pet was an excellent kisser, and she reveled in the feel of his strong arms wrapped around her.

What the actual fuck!” a voice shrieked shrilly from the doorway of Michael’s bedroom.

Startled, Amanda pulled away from Michael and turned to see an angry Brooklyn walking into the room.

The auburn-haired young woman obviously did not trust her boyfriend alone with Amanda.

Finding the front door unlocked, Brooklyn had entered the house uninvited and made her way up to Michael’s room, only to discover exactly what she’d feared taking place.

“Michael, stand quietly and do not move or speak until I tell you to,” Amanda said quietly.

“Yes, Amanda,” the hypnotized jock mumbled.

Brooklyn was staring at her rival, red-faced and fuming. Even enraged, the head cheerleader was beautiful; her hair was in a ponytail, and she wore a pink halter top and tan capri pants, along with tall black wedge sandals. Her makeup was flawless, and she wore hoop earrings similar to Amanda’s. Her fingernails were maroon, her toenails black.

“Oh, hi Brooklyn,” Amanda said sweetly.

“You bitch! I knew you’d try to hook up with Michael!” Brooklyn said angrily.

“We haven’t exactly “hooked-up”, okay? It was just a kiss,” Amanda replied nonchalantly.

“Fuck you! You are a total guy-stealing slut! I am going to kick your ass,” Brooklyn said angrily, advancing on Amanda.

In her anger, she didn’t notice Michael standing silently in his trance, eyes wide and unblinking.

Amanda snorted.

“Brooklyn, don’t even try it. I am a trained marital artist, and I will wreck you,” she said.

“Bullshit,” Brooklyn snarled.

She raised her fist and swung it awkwardly at Amanda.

The blonde blocked the blow, a look of contempt on her face.

“Last chance Brooklyn. Stop or I’ll beat your ass,” Amanda warned.

Brooklyn shrieked again, throwing two more punches, which Amanda blocked easily.

Then she countered.

Amanda kicked off her flip-flops and snapped powerful kicks into Brooklyn’s stomach and chest, then followed with a jump-kick to her face.

Brooklyn dropped to the floor with a grunt of pain.

Struggling to her hands and knees with blood trickling from her nose, she saw Amanda’s blue toenails and aquamarine toe ring as she focused her vision.

Then she felt more pain as the Amanda’s bare foot crashed into her face.

Seeing stars, Brooklyn shrieked as she felt Amanda grab her hair and yank her roughly into a kneeling position.

“I warned you, bitch. Now have a look at this,” Amanda said frimly.

Brooklyn whimpered as Amanda pulled on her hair, forcing her to look up.

A magnificent, glittering dark blue gem filled her vision and began to swing gently back and forth.

“Just relax, Brooklyn; you are going to feel so good…,” Amanda began in her hypnotist’s voice.

* * *

A couple hours after her confrontation with Brooklyn, Amanda was home sitting on the couch in the family room, eating a bowl of mint chocolate-chip ice cream and watching a lesbian vampire movie.

Amanda was enjoying watching the sexy lead character seduce her equally sexy young protege when she heard the front door open and close.

“Amanda, I am back!” Maddie called.

Amanda set down her bowl and rose, walking barefoot into the living room to see her mother dressed in a sexy long green evening gown and abundant diamond and emerald jewelry.

“Hi Mom! How was The Spiral?” Amanda asked excitedly.

The hypnotism club was a mysterious, exciting, glamorous place that Amanda could not wait to experience.

Maddie smiled, kicking off her sparkly silver pumps.

“It was magnificent! It is like a huge resort, hotel and convention center all in one, with every amenity and service you can imagine. My suite is incredible. Mistress Deanna was lovely and very helpful. Also, I met a High Mistress; Liliana was her name. She joined us for a drink after lunch. She wanted to know about the hypnosis scene in Miami,” she said in a rush, moving to hug her daughter.

“A High Mistress? That’s amazing! I can’t wait to see the club and meet some of these awesome hypnotists,” Amanda replied enthusiastically, returning the hug.

“You will soon. Speaking of which…,” Maddie said, stepping back.

Amanda grinned.

“I got him, no problem. He is in the kitchen waiting for my commands,” she said with pride.

Maddie smiled.

“That’s fantastic. I am so proud of you. Let me go change, then I’ll take a look,” she said.

A few minutes latter, Maddie and Amanda were in the family room seated on the couch.

Maddie had changed into a red halter top and short white shorts; her feet were bare, and she had washed off her heavy makeup and removed her jewelry.

“Okay, let’s see the young stud,” she said eagerly.

Amanda chuckled.

“Michael, come in here now,” she commanded.

Maddie gasped in delight as the handsome, extremely fit young man walked into the room.

Completely naked.

“Oh my! Look at those muscles! He is so fit…,” Maddie said, fanning herself dramatically.

Amanda laughed.

“I know, right? And look at his cock; it is like six inches flaccid. Wait till you see it hard,” she said.

“I can’t wait. I assume he is programmed the way you were instructed?” Maddie asked.

Amanda nodded.

“Completely,” she said confidently.

“Alright then, let’s see how you did,” Maddie replied, settling back into the couch.

Smiling, Amanda raised her hand.

“Wide awake, Michael,” she said, giving a loud snap.

Michael began to blink rapidly.

He looked around with a confused expression on his face.

“What the hell? Where am I? Where the fuck are my clothes?” he demanded.

“See, he’s completely aware but has no memory of being hypnotized. He is also completely unable to resist my commands. Or yours, for that matter,” Amanda said proudly, ignoring him.

Maddie nodded appreciatively.

“Excellent. Let’s see a demonstration,” she said.

“Answer me, bitches! What are you talking about? Did you fucking kidnap me?” Michael asked angrily.

He took a menacing step toward the two woman, balling up his fists.

“Michael, you will bark like a dog,” Amanda ordered casually.

The young man paused and narrowed his eyes.

“Fuck y—arf, arf! Arf, arf!” he said, eyes wide with shock.

Maddie laughed and applauded as he continued to bark.

“A good start,” she said approvingly.

“Alright doggy, stop barking,” Amanda ordered.

“Holy shit, what did you do to me?” Michael asked, his face red.

“I hypnotized you. You are now my slave. I can make you do anything I choose,” Amanda replied matter-of-factly.

Michael snorted.

“Hypmatized? Bullshit! That ain’t real,” he declared.

“It is “Hyp-no-tized, dear. And it is quite real, in facet. I have been training my daughter as a true hypnotist for years,” Maddie replied casually.

“Fuck you both, I am calling the cops—,” Michael began.

“You can’t do that, because you are a jackass, and they do not use phones; now you will act like the jackass you are, Michael,” Amanda commanded firmly.

Michael immediately dropped to his and knees and began loudly imitating the braying of jackass.

Amanda and Maddie laughed at him.

“Wonderful! I am so proud of you!” Maddie said, kissing her daughter’s cheek.

Amanda giggled.

“Okay, stop acting like the jackass, Michael. Get up,” she commanded.

Michael was flushed as he rose, his face contorted with anger.

“I will fucking kill you both!” he yelled.

Again, Maddie and Amanda laughed at him.

“Oh really, tough-guy?” Amanda asked smugly.

Michael frowned as the realization of his predicament hit him.

He began to back away, then turned to run.

“Oh Michael, I don’t know where you think you are going since you cannot move,” Maddie called after him.

Michael froze as her voice seemed to echo in his mind.

“What the fuck?” he said in utter frustration as struggled to move.

He wanted to flee, but his body betrayed him, obeying Maddie’s command just like he had obeyed Amanda, his own desires overridden by powerful hypnotic suggestions.

“Very good, Amanda,” Maddie said with approval.

“Thanks mom; think Aunt Linda will approve?” Amanda asked eagerly.

“Oh yes; she will be thrilled. All you will need to do is demonstrate your power over him and humiliate him in front of her. Now, I am pretty horny after some of the things I saw today; do you mind if I use him?” Maddie asked slyly.

“Not at all. Michael, come over here right now,” Amanda said.

A fearful expression on his face, Michael walked stiffly over to stand before the two sexy women.

“Amanda, you fucking hypnotized me and now you are selling me out to your fucking mom?” he asked in disbelief.

Amanda smiled wickedly.

“Pretty much; think of it more as I’m giving you to her, though. You are basically property now. Oh, and she is Mistress Madeline to you, slave,” she explained haughtily.

“You can’t do this! My father is a powerful man, and—,” Michael began.

“Be quiet. Do not speak unless one of us gives you permission. No one is impressed by you, your football skills, or your father. You are ours now, to do with as we please. Don’t worry, mom tires of her fuck-toys pretty fast, and I am more into girls so we probably won’t keep you forever…though I am going to take a turn on that cock after mom is done. Which reminds me…stiff and hardstiff and hard,” Amanda said.

Michael’s cock became erect with impressive speed.

Maddie grinned and licked her lips as she looked at his suddenly hard and straining member.

“Oh my, lovely girth…,” she said, rising to her feet.

She shamelessly shed her clothes, revealing her large round tits and nipples pierced with silver rings, as well as her shaved pussy.

“Are you sure you don’t mind if I go first?” she asked Amanda.

“Not at all; Michael, you are going to find that you cannot cum without my mother’s or my permission; you will reach the edge of orgasm and remain there, stuck and unable to climax without permission form one of us. Now sit on the couch and don’t move,” Amanda suggested.

“Very good, dear,” Maddie said with an approving nod.

Michael let out soft whimper as her words sank into his mind and took effect.

Amanda’s was flushed; she was aroused from the rush of power she was feeling from dominating her first real victim; she quickly got undressed.

Michael obeyed her command, sitting on the couch, his engorged cock standing straight up.

Maddie smiled as she eagerly moved to straddle him, gasping loudly as she unceremoniously lowered herself onto his cock.

Amanda chuckled, watching as her mother began to fuck Michael; soon Maddie was shrieking loudly with pleasure, bouncing wildly up and down on the hapless young man’s cock.

Amanda’s left hand casually fondled her own nipple, while she lightly rubbed her clit with her right.

She felt a tiny pang of guilt as she watched her mother use Michael; she had often wondered if she’d feel remorse for enslaving someone and using them, degrading them.

Amanda had told her mother and her aunt about her concerns, and they’d both assured her that they’d had them as well and that she’d overcome any such feelings.

“Oh my darling, you will come to enjoy using your power so much, any guilt you feel will be outweighed and eventually fade. The key is to temper your desires and be mindful about how you use your hypnotism. Don’t worry, your mother and I will always be here to guide you and share our wisdom and experience,” Aunt Linda had assured her.

She was right.

Any remorse or guilt Amanda was feeling was far overshadowed by her excitement and an exhilarating feeling of power.

She enjoyed dominating and using the arrogant and misogynistic Michael, seeing him reduced to a sex toy.

Amanda shivered as an erotic thrill rippled through her; she rubbed herself harder, moaning with pleasure.

“Mmmmm….ah…oh…yes…yes, yes, YES! Suck on my tits slave!” Maddie screamed.

Michael obeyed, taking her left breast into his mouth and sucking vigorously before nibbling at her pierced nipple, then did the same to her right.

Maddie had a powerful orgasm, followed quickly by a second.

Michael grunted with pleasure, his anger and fear momentarily forgotten as the sexy older woman fucked him enthusiastically. His pleasure soon have way to frustration as he reach the verge of climax, the point just before he orgasmed; he could feel it, anticipating his release.

Nothing happened.

His grunts became more urgent, his frustration building as Maddie continued to vigorously move rapidly up and down on his cock.

Michael’s grunts now gave way to wordless pleas as he remained stuck at the edge, unable to cum. He bucked his hips, desperate for relief.

He remained stuck on the brink of orgasm.

Maddie didn’t slow her pace, continuing to impale herself over and over, shrieking and screaming until she had cum a third time.

“Holy fucking shit! I needed that,” she finally gasped, trembling with ecstasy and sagging against Michael’s muscled chest.

The young man whimpered forlornly; he was incredibly, almost intolerably aroused, stuck at the edge of climax and unable to finish.

Maddie finally got off him, leaving his cock standing straight up.

“I love women, but a nice big cock never gets old! Your turn, Amanda dear. I need to get some water,” she said with a chuckle.

Amanda rose and smirked at Michael as she slowly lowered herself onto his shaft.

“Mmmm…don’t look at me like that, darling. This is what you wanted isn’t it? To fuck me? I mean, I guess technically I am fucking you, but still…mmmm….oh…OH….yes…anyway, like I said, we probably won’t keep you as a slave forever…probably…,” she said as she began to bob slowly up and down.

Amanda increased her pace until she was shrieking loudly, her hair flying wildly as she moved up and down with almost frantic intensity; she rode Michael roughly until she had cum three times, just as her mother had done.

By the time she’d finished, Michael was whimpering pathetically, tears of frustration streaming down his face.

“Alright, I know you need some relief. You need a place to deposit your load, though. I don’t want it in or on me,” Amanda said wickedly.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Maddie asked, returning from the kitchen with two bottles of water.

She handed one of the bottles to her daughter, an inquisitive expression on her face.

Amanda accepted the bottle and twisted off the cap, taking a long drink.

“Well…,” she began.

She quickly explained about Brooklyn walking in on her after she’d hypnotized Michael.

Maddie listened carefully, looking pleased as her daughter described first beating Brooklyn into submission before hypnotizing her.

“Brooklyn, get in here,” Amanda called after she’d finished her story.

Maddie laughed with delight as the head cheerleader walked into the room, also naked. Her eyes were wide, her expression a mixture of fear and anger. Brooklyn had been waiting helplessly in a guest room for her new Mistress to call her.

“I never liked her; such a snotty little brat. She has a lovely body, though,” Maddie commented, looking Brooklyn over.

“She is fully aware, but unable to speak without permission. Brooklyn, be a good girl and kneel in front of Michael; lace your fingers behind your head and do not move. Michael, you will start masturbating; you may cum, and you will shoot your load all over Brooklyn’s face and tits,” Amanda instructed.

She and Maddie watched with glee as the hypno-slaves helplessly obeyed; it took five strokes before Michael exploded; Brooklyn yelped and began to sob as Michael shot streams of cum all over her face and tits.

“That was an excellent display, dear. Your Domme instincts are very good. Well done!” Maddie congratulated her daughter.

Amanda actually blushed, pleased by her hypnodomme mother’s praise.

Maddie was very proud of her daughter; she had not hesitated to first physically defeat and then hypnotize and enslave an unexpected assailant. Now after dominating her original quarry, Amanda had proceeded to use him as a tool to humiliate and degrade Brooklyn in the manner of a confident and skilled hypnodomme without missing a beat.

“Thanks mom. Do you think Aunt Linda will like them?” Amanda asked.

“Absolutely; she will be very happy with them…and you,” Maddie assured her.

Amanda smiled, clearly relieved.

“I suppose I should get these two cleaned up and settled in one of the slave cottages,” she said.

“Take a few minutes and make sure they both know basic foot-worship; Linda will expect you to put them at her feet,” Maddie instructed.

“Did you hear that Brooklyn? You are going to get to suck on my toes,” Amanda said with a wink.

The hypnotized Brooklyn gave a frustrated growl, still unable to speak without Amanda’s permission.

Tears of rage trickled from her eyes.

“Amanda, did you make sure their families wouldn’t miss them tonight?” Maddie asked.

Amanda nodded.

“Michael’s parents are out of town, and I had Brooklyn text her parents and say she was spending the night at a friend’s house. Her mom is a vapid socialite too wrapped up in her own life to care what her daughter is doing, and her dad is a doctor on a night shift tonight,” she replied.

“Very good,” Maddie replied.

“Would you like to join us for the foot-worship?” Amanda asked.

“That is very temping…no, you go get them in the shower and give them their lesson, then put them to bed. I will open some wine; we need to talk a few things over before Linda gets here,” Maddie said.

Amanda have her mother another nod.

“Michael, Brooklyn you will follow me; time to get you acquainted with my feet,” she said with smirk.

Maddie watched, beaming with pride as her daughter led her slaves from the room.

After they had departed, she sighed and took a moment to collect herself and gather her thoughts.Then she walked down the hallway to her home’s huge climate-controlled walk-in wine storage; she did not bother to get dressed.

Maddie selected an appropriately expensive and rare bottle of cabernet to celebrate her daughter’s accomplishments and went to the kitchen to open it and let it breathe.

She stood calmly after uncorking the bottle, lost in thought.

Amanda had flawlessly hypnotized not one but two subjects, capturing Brooklyn on the fly after her unexpected arrival. Her daughter had displayed proper skill and technique in all basic aspects of being a hypnodomme, from the actual hypnotizing to programming their minds, and she didn’t flinch away from dominating and humiliating them. Maddie could tell her post-hypnotic suggestions had been nearly perfect as well.

Certain that Linda would approve of Amanda’s status as a Mistress and that her daughter could handle herself, Maddie’s thoughts turned to the future.

What she had seen at The Spiral had both excited and terrified her, and she was still trying to process it all; there was impressive opulence, decadence and depravity on display, she quickly learned that there were many powerful hypnotists scheming and vying for power in Boise and the community as a whole. Maddie could almost feel a palpable tension in the air at times. In addition, High Mistress Liliana’s interest in both she and the hypnotism scene in Miami was surprising and a bit worrisome; Liliana was considered one of the most powerful hypnotist la in the world. She was ruthless, fickle and ambitious, and Maddie found it unsettling to be on her radar already.

We did get along well; it would definitely be nice to be acquainted with a High Mistress, maybe even work with her. I will just have to be very careful, Maddie mused silently.

For whatever reason, Boise was indeed the new epicenter of The True Hypnotism Community, full of both danger and opportunity; if a hypnotist wasn’t careful they could easily end up a slave themselves…or worse.

Maddie would feel better when Linda arrived; once they were all three together they would be able to look out for one another and carve out a place for themselves among the True Hypnotism elite.