The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotism With A Vengeance

High Mistress Charissa learns about her Thrall’s background

Charissa sat comfortably in her custom-built office chair, studying the dual computer monitors resting on her desk.

Her Thrall Jeff stood beside her, somewhat nervously presenting a report on some recent HypnoCorp financial data.

Charissa’s deadly bodyguard Kukri, an exceptional slave known as a “Blade”, stood against the wall wearing only a golden collar, her long dark hair in a tight bun. She stood so still one might have almost mistaken her for one of the half-dozen perfect statues of naked women that decorated the office.

The powerful High Mistress was pleased with how Jeff was working out as her Thrall, having recently made the decision to bestow the title upon him.

Initially, she had been somewhat skeptical when he had told her he wanted to be permanently enslaved by her. However, Charissa was nothing if not extremely practical, and as a recent winner of an enormous lottery jackpot, Jeff had possessed a considerable amount of money which he had offered to turn over to her in exchange for a mere chance to become her slave.

With nothing to lose in the arrangement, Charissa had decided to take the handsome Air Force veteran up on his offer, initially calling him her “Executive Slave”.

So far she had not regretted her decision.

Far from it, in fact.

In addition to providing a considerable and unconditional capital infusion, Jeff had also quickly proven his usefulness in a multitude of other ways; unlike the completely brainwashed Kukri, he was capable of working without constant direction.

Jeff was detail-oriented, quick-witted, and a natural leader. He was skilled in both hand-to-hand combat and the use of most firearms, and complemented Kukri nicely.

Jeff was also an enthusiastic, worshipful, and most importantly, a trainable lover.

Like many female hypnodommes, Charissa generally preferred female lovers for a multitude of reasons; also like many female hypnodommes she enjoyed having unlimited access a skilled, devoted and well-trained male lover, something she had recently lacked in her stable of slaves.

As a result, many female hypnodommes had a male as their Thrall.

The High Mistress was impressed with Jeff’s natural stamina, which she of course hypnotically enhanced so he could keep up with her almost insatiable libido.

Jeff had also recently had the opportunity to prove his bravery and value in dangerous and stressful situations, and had done a commendable job.

During a recent conflict Jeff had saved Charissa from serious harm, if not outright saved her life.

The High Mistress had recently come into conflict with Great Mistress Margot of The Australian Hypnotist Syndicate; the occasionally reckless Charissa had insisted on personally participating several skirmishes with Margot’s minions.

The most recent incident had been a battle at an estate owned by one of Margot’s hypnotist allies, Mistress Michelle.

Charissa had led a small team in a brazen attack on Michelle’s home, and had eventually cornered the younger hypnotist in a large recreation room.

Kukri had been in another part of the estate, coldly dispatching Mistress Michelle’s goons, while Jeff had been tasked with protecting Charissa directly.

As Charissa moved to engage Mistress Michelle in a hypno-duel, Jeff found himself involved in a brutal melee with three of Michelle’s goons. He was hard pressed, taking a savage beating, when two more of Michelle’s hypno-goons had burst into the room behind Charissa pistols in hand, obviously intent on shooting her rather than allowing the duel to be completed. Jeff knocked one of his opponents unconscious with a surprise head-butt, then spun quickly away from remaining two, smoothly drawing his suppressed forty-five caliber Glock pistol as he moved.

Jeff shot each of the newcomers once in the chest, dropping them before they could harm his Mistress. His actions had likely saved Charissa, but it had left him exposed to the two men he had been fighting. They were on him immediately, and he took a vicious punch to the ribs and a hard kick to the arm that sent his pistol flying from his grasp. Turning his attention back to the two men, he was instantly on the defensive, and took several more painful blows to his face and body which fractured his nose and cracked multiple ribs. However, any injuries he suffered were inconsequential compared with the honor and purpose he felt from protecting High Mistress Charissa.

The High Mistress’s concentration had been unbroken by the chaos around her as she continued her duel with Mistress Michelle, her powerful hypnotic voice not wavering in the slightest. Awed by her discipline, Jeff was fiercely determined not to disappoint his owner; gritting his teeth, he had ignored the pain and fought back with startling ferocity.

Jeff managed to defeat his opponents, beating them both into unconsciousness an instant before Michelle had wilted to the floor at Charissa’s feet, hypnotized.

Charissa had rewarded him for his heroics by commanding Michelle to suck his cock, before she used the Medusa’s Gaze to turn her to stone.

Michelle was now in Charissa’s enormous office as part of the High Mistress’s collection of petrified vanquished adversaries.

“As you can see, profits are up two percent over last month. The recent infusion of capital has been been put to good use by your people,” Jeff was saying.

Charissa had been assigning him to work with different departments each week; his most recent post had been working with the Asset Management Team, where he had proven to be a quick learner, insightful and capable.

“I’m impressed, Jeff. You have a good grasp of cash flow, money management, and resource allocation. You clearly paid attention in college, and you handle unexpected challenges well, ” Charissa said with approval.

Her Thrall blushed.

Charissa’s praise sent subtle waves of pleasure rippling through him.

“Thank you, High Mistress. I learned to be adaptable in the service. I appreciate the opportunity to work with HypnoCorp’s experts; they were patient and gracious about teaching me, and I am learning a lot,” Jeff said sincerely.

Charissa chuckled.

“You really are suited to being a Thrall, Jeff. I am fortunate to own you, and not just because of the money you brought with you. I must admit, I am intrigued; I want to know more about your past,” she said thoughtfully.

The High Mistress had of course already asked him many questions about his life, particularly his military service; however, there was much about Jeff she didn’t know.

Charissa was surprised at herself for being interested.

She typically couldn’t care less about her slaves’ previous lives.

Perhaps I am growing as a person…nah, the High Mistress thought with a faint smile.

In response to her comment, Jeff moved to the front of Charissa’s desk, where knelt submissively.

“What would you like to know, High Mistress?” he asked quietly.

Charissa rose from her chair and walked around to sit on the edge of her desk, smiling down at her slave as she kicked off her two-thousand-dollar cobalt-blue pumps.

Jeff was dressed in a pair of simple grey slacks and a black button-up long sleeve shirt.

Charissa suddenly found the clothes particularly annoying.

“Right now, I want to know why you aren’t fucking me. Stand up and strip. Quickly,” she ordered.

Jeff obeyed, immediately rising and starting to remove his clothing.

As he undressed, Charissa stood and hiked up her short black skirt, revealing her lack of underwear and shaved pussy.

“Are you ready to use that?” she said with a smile, glancing down.

“Yes, High Mistress,” the now-naked Jeff replied eagerly.

His large cock was rock-hard, a ramrod waiting to be put to use.

“Then you know what to do, slave. Get to work,” the High Mistress commanded.

Charissa hopped back onto her desk and spread her legs.

She gasped as Jeff slid his cock into her and began to thrust powerfully.

The statuesque blonde hypnotist wrapped her legs around her Thrall and began shrieking with pleasure.

“Yes Jeff, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!” Charissa yelled.

Jeff grunted loudly as he rhythmically pounded her, wanting nothing more to please his Mistress.

He was rewarded by the hypnotist’s scream of ecstasy as she orgasmed.

Jeff smiled as she felt her body trembling, and began to thrust faster and harder.

Charissa was note easily sated, and she would cum at least twice more before he would be allowed to stop.

“Oh yes, fuck, yes…fuck yes…FUCK YES!” Charissa screamed, cumming powerfully a second time.

Jeff began to sweat, breathing heavily as he continued to enthusiastically thrust.

Eventually, Charissa orgasmed powerfully again.

“My Goddess that was good…mmm…you may jerk off to me and cum now. You will feel intense pleasure that only I can give you,” she said after she had recovered.

Jeff backed away, knelt, and began to stroke himself rapidly.

It took mere seconds for him to climax, shooting his load onto the carpet.

“Thank you Mistress!” he gasped as his cock spasmed, shuddering with hypnotically enhanced pleasure.

Charissa chuckled as she stood and lowered her skirt.

“Thank you, my Thrall. You were magnificent as usual. Now go clean up and get dressed, then bring me a scotch. Pour yourself anything you’d like,” Charissa commanded, walking toward her office’s spacious lounge area.

“Yes, High Mistress,” Jeff replied obediently.

He rose and hurried to the office’s private bathroom, where he quickly showered and dressed in fresh clothes.

Emerging from the bathroom, he went to the office’s large liquor cabinet and poured two glasses of ridiculously expensive scotch. He walked over to the couch where Charissa sat on a white leather couch. He handed her a glass of scotch, then stepped back and awaited her command.

Charissa smiled and patted the couch beside her.

“Sit,” she commanded.

Jeff smiled and took a seat beside his owner on the luxuriously comfortable couch.

“Now that I am temporarily sated, I think it is time I get to know a little more about you; you have impressed me over the last few weeks, and I must admit my curiosity is piqued,” Charissa said, sipping her scotch.

“Thank you, High Mistress. I am truly honored to be of service to you. What is it you would like to know? I will tell you anything you wish to know,” Jeff replied, raising his glass to his lips.

Charissa smirked.

She had been hypnotizing Jeff deeply at least once a week, reinforcing his servitude to her and making certain he had absolutely no free will, that he would obey her every command without hesitation or question even if he consciously did not wish to do so.

“Of course you will, dear. You couldn’t lie to me even if you

wanted to. For starters, I am curious about how you learned about the True Hypnotism Community, and how you became involved in it in the first place. I am aware of the basic story, but I want to hear it in detail,” she said, crossing her legs.

Jeff looked thoughtful as he took another sip from his drink.

He looked into his Mistress’s spectacular blue eyes, and took a deep breath before speaking.

* * *

Two years earlier, Jeff sat quietly in Young’s Tavern in Navarre, Florida nursing a beer. He didn’t drink often, and typically not beer as he was not a fan of the taste.

In this case he had ordered one anyway, a craft brew that he could tolerate that tasted vaguely like root beer.

He sat at the bar rather than a table, and had chosen his seat so that he had a good view of the entire establishment. This was a habit from his military days; he had been an Air Force special operator, and not taking chances and always being ready for trouble had been drilled into him.

Jeff never went anywhere unarmed; tucked into his waistband was a nine-millimeter pistol, and he had a large assisted-open knife clipped inside his pocket.

He watched the patrons in the bar, most of whom were veterans. He was envious of a young man with a fresh buzz-cut making out with a gorgeous young blonde woman, their food barely touched.

Three grizzled veterans, most likely in their sixties by the looks of them, were swapping war stories as they downed beer after beer.

Jeff smirked slightly as he listened to them trying outdo one another with war stories, each one more ridiculous than the last.

I could put them all to shame…if I was allowed to talk about any of the ops I’ve been on, he thought ruefully.

He had spent a lot of time in combat situations during his time in the Air Force. Nearly all of his missions were classified; many of them had been extremely dangerous, and in truth he was fortunate to be alive.

Several times he had been sure he was going to die, and he still wrestled with the guilt as well as the nightmares.

Jeff stopped his reminiscing when he saw a man of average height and solid build entered the bar. He was clean-shaven and had short red hair and wore jeans and a battered old military-surplus jacket. He made eye contact with Jeff and started walking toward him with an obvious limp, clearly the result of some old injury.

Jeff stood as the man approached, his expression passive. The man stopped a few feet from Jeff and stared at him.

Jeff stared back.

Neither man said a word for a long minute. Finally, the red-haired man spoke,

“It’s been a long time, Sergeant Bruce,” he said gruffly.

“Over two years, Sergeant Harris,” replied Jeff calmly.

After another few heartbeats of silence, the two men simultaneously broke into grins and moved to embrace one another.

“You’re looking good, Joe! Definitely better than the last time I saw you. The leg seems to be working,” Jeff said.

Joe Harris had nearly lost his leg in Afghanistan two years earlier when an IED had detonated near him. Jeff had been the one who bandaged his wounds and carried him to safety amid heavy gunfire.

Saving Joe was one of Jeff’s last official acts before leaving the Air Force after ten years of service.

Jeff’s superiors asked him why he was getting out since he was halfway to retirement.

“I am tired of watching good men get maimed and killed for no good reason. I can’t take it anymore,” he had responded.

That had been three years earlier.

“It’s not as good as I would like it to be, but it is getting there. I just came from physical therapy so it’s hurting a bit right now. You know what that is like,” Joe replied.

Jeff nodded.

“Indeed, I do,” he said, unconsciously rubbing the scars on his left arm, which had been badly shot up during a mission years earlier.

“Don’t worry, the Docs say it’ll be a hundred percent in a few more months. Then I’ll be back on active duty. That I fucking guarantee!” Joe said emphatically.

“I don’t doubt it, my friend. Damn it is good to see you, Joe!” Jeff said with a smile.

Joe was one of his best friends; this was only the second time they had seen one another since Jeff had separated from the Air Force.

The two men had known each other for over a decade; Jeff was two years older than Joe, and had mentored him when he first joined the Para-Rescue or “PJ” unit.

They had become inseparable; they trained together, shared an apartment, and most importantly went into combat together. They had been one another’s best man when each of them married. Joe had been the lucky one in that department. Christina was the perfect military wife, while Tina had been nothing but trouble for Jeff, refusing to have children and cheating on him every chance she got, often with officers.

“It is great to see you too, man! So, what brings you back to Florida? I never expected you to come back after the divorce,” Joe said.

He took a seat and ordered a beer, then eyed Jeff and frowned. Joe knew his friend well enough to see that something was weighing heavily on him.

The two men had worked together for so long, they could read one another’s body language and subtle facial expressions.

Jeff sighed.

“I wasn’t planning to, but Tina isn’t done screwing me over,” he said finishing his beer.

He ordered another and sighed again.

“What is that cock-juggling thunder-cunt up to now?” Joe asked.

“She’s coming after my lottery winnings. And from what my attorney said, she may be able to take some or even all of it,” Jeff replied glumly.

“What the fuck? You won that a week after the divorce, right?” Joe asked incredulously.

“Yes, that is true…but that bitch Bonnie was in the convenience store behind me when I bought the ticket, which was the day before the final hearing. After she heard that I won, she of course told Tina. Now she wants it all, or as much of it as she can get. My attorney said that because of how things went in the divorce, she might be able to get at least most of it. I am trying to find a way to stop her from taking this away from me. She already got everything else I worked for with her lies,” Jeff said angrily.

Joe sat silently for a moment; he took a long drink from his beer and glanced around before he spoke.

“There is a way to get her out of your hair permanently,” he said quietly.

Jeff looked at his friend in shock.

“Joe, I can’t kill her! That is too far,” he whispered harshly.

Joe shook his head.

“I didn’t mean that. There is another way,” he said, looking around again to make sure no one was listening.

“Oh? And that is?” Jeff asked, intrigued.

“Hypnotism,” Joe said simply.

Jeff rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, right. Hypnosis doesn’t work that way,” he replied.

Joe nodded, expecting his friend’s reaction.

“That’s what I used to think…until I learned about True Hypnotism,” he said.

“True Hypnotism? What the hell is that?” Jeff asked skeptically.

“It is a form of powerful hypnosis that relatively few people can use. Powerful enough to make people do just about anything, even against their will,” Joe replied seriously.

“Oh come on, Joe. That sounds like New Age bullshit,” Jeff scoffed.

“I’m serious, Jeff. It is real; I’ve seen it in action and I…hired a mercenary hypnotist to use it on someone,” Joe replied.

Jeff chuckled.

“I think that IED might have damaged more than your leg, pal. Maybe next doc visit you should have them check your noggin too,” he said.

Joe sighed.

“True Hypnotists are real, damn it. They are mostly women, something like ninety percent of them, and they can make people do things completely against their will, give complex post-hypnotic suggestions and enslave someone’s will long-term. I am not fucking kidding, brother,” he said irritably, taking a long drink from his beer.

Jeff regarded his friend with a raised eyebrow.

He could usually tell when Joe was being serious, and this was definitely one of those times.

Still, what he was saying was preposterous.

Ridiculous or not, he is getting aggravated; no harm in hearing him out…, Jeff thought to himself.

“Okay, Joe. Tell me about this ‘True Hypnotism’ stuff,” he said, taking a drink from his own beer.

Joe nodded, taking a deep breath before he began his story.

“Okay…during my convalescence, I’ve had way too much free time on my hands. They only let me perform “light duties” for ten hours a week; my medical and therapy appoints take up another five hours every week. That left me with lots of idle time to read thing on the internet. About eight months ago, I read an interesting article about some robberies at nightclubs around the northeast. The circumstances of the thefts were all strangely similar, someone took a bunch of cash, laptops, expensive booze; in each case, a club employee was the most likely, even an obvious suspect, but there was never any solid evidence against any of them. Every one of them swore vehemently that they had no knowledge whatsoever of the thefts. I happened to notice that in three of the cases, a stage hypnotist had performed the night of the robberies. I did a little more research and found out not only was it the same hypnotist each time, but that she had performed at every club that had been robbed. She was billed as the “Amazing HypNora”, though her legal name is Nora Jameson. She was never mentioned as a suspect, and in a couple cases the police had gone out of their way to mention she was not under suspicion. She was questioned a few times and quickly ruled out of being involved. Really quickly,” Joe said.

He paused and signaled the bartender for another drink. When it was delivered, he took a sip and then continued.

“I some searching on the dark web to see what I could dig up on her. What I found shocked me. Nora is a True Hypnotist, and there are many such people out there, although in the grand scheme of things they are pretty rare. They can be ruthless, especially if you cross them or try to stand in their way. Some True Hypnotists work as mercenaries. For a large fee they will take care of a “problem” for you. It turned out that Mistress Nora was one of these hypnotist-for-hire. I found out she was going to be at a club not too far from me, so I decided to approach her and see if I could hire her to… take care of someone,” Joe said with satisfaction.

“Who?” Jeff asked, now absorbed in his friend’s tale.

“Major Fred Archibald,” Joe said with a grin.

Jeff scowled; he was all too familiar with Major Archibald. He was a terrible officer who was only concerned with his own advancement. He didn’t give a damn about those under his command, utterly uncaring if one of his men were wounded or killed as long as they completed their mission and made him look good.

He was one of the reasons Jeff had decided to get out when he did.

“I heard he went nuts about six months ago and was medically dismissed from the Air Force. Good riddance, by the way,” Jeff said slowly.

Joe smirked.

“That’s not exactly what happened. I contacted Mistress Nora about a possible job and she agreed to meet. Let me tell you, she is beautiful, really smokin’ hot, and has the most dazzling green eyes…anyway, when I told her who I wanted taken care of and why, she readily agreed to the contract; It seems she has a strong dislike for military officers who put their careers before the welfare of their men. She even offered to waive her fee and do the job for nothing but I insisted on paying her,” he said.

“How much did she charge you?” Jeff asked.

“Half her normal fee; fifty grand,” Joe replied.

Jeff nearly choked.

“Where did you get that kind of cash?” he asked.

He knew Joe and his wife didn’t money like that.

Joe looked around before answering.

“You know how we always thought he was mis-spending the unit’s money?” he asked in a low voice.

“Yes…,” Jeff replied.

“Well, he was. It turns out, he was stealing funds for years. I confronted him about it, then told him I’d keep my mouth shut for fifty thousand dollars. The piece of shit agreed. Dumbass paid to get himself hypnotized,” Joe said with a chuckle.

Jeff looked astonished.

“So, what exactly did this Nora do to him?” he asked.

Mistress Nora, pal. Remember that; hypnotists can be touchy about their titles. Anyway, I told her that I wanted him to humiliate himself in front of the unit; The General was going to be holding a Commander’s Call at the base theater, and I thought that would be the perfect time for the Major to show his true colors. Nora agreed. She paid him a visit at that big off-base house of his the day before the meeting.evening and let things play out the next day. I didn’t get to watch her hypnotize him, but he had no chance against those eyes of hers. That evening she called me and said to enjoy the show. The next day we were all gathered in the theater, and the General started talking to us from the stage. About five minutes in, Major Archibald stood up, jumped on the stage, started playing music on his phone, and started performing a strip tease,” Joe replied.

“No way, he did what?” Jeff asked with a look of disbelief on his face.

“I’m telling you, that that asshole stripped buck naked in front of the whole unit! Nora had filled his head with a bunch of post-hypnotic suggestions, and he couldn’t resist following them! He started confessing his misdeeds, including stealing the money, admitting to acting inappropriately with female enlisted and officers both, declaring that he didn’t give a damn if people under his command were injured or killed, and wearing decorations he hadn’t earned. Then he called the General an incompetent asshole who couldn’t lead a toddler to the shitter. You should have seen it, pal. It was complete and utter chaos in the theater. You can ask anyone who was there. He did all that,” Joe said, laughing.

Jeff sat stunned for a moment; he’d heard that Major Archibald had “gone crazy”, but nothing like what Joe had just described.

He could tell Joe wasn’t lying, but the idea that the Major had been hypnotized was very hard to accept.

“Okay, say I believe all this; what happened to the Major?” Jeff asked.

Joe grinned.

“The General had him taken into custody, and he was quietly court-martialed. He is currently locked up in a military psych ward somewhere. From what I’ve heard, he has no memory of stripping, and has no idea why he confessed his wrongdoings. Only three people know the truth, Jeff. Mistress Nora, me…and you, buddy. I haven’t even told Christina about this. The best part is the unit’s new CO is a big improvement over Archibald; he actually cares about the men,” he said with satisfaction.

Jeff sat pondering what Joe had told him; he still had difficulty believing a hypnotist had been responsible, but he could not deny the fact that the Major’s career had been suddenly ruined by his inexplicable actions.

Was it really possible? Joe isn’t a liar, and he never goes this far when he’s bullshitting…, he mused silently

“I know you are still skeptical. I don’t blame you, it sounds like a load of crap. You know how to access the dark web, right? Take a look; if you want to take care of Tina and her friend Bonnie and get them out of your hair for good, I’m telling you a mercenary hypnotist is the way to do it,” Joe assured him.

“Look, if this stuff was real, people would know about it; it would be much more widespread,” Jeff protested.

“Would it? Think about it; True Hypnotists can wipe a person’s memory as easily as you erase a computer hard drive. They don’t let too many people run around talking about them. On top of that, most people refuse to believe it…you, for example. Don’t be such a stubborn ass, Jeff! Just look into it, okay?” Joe replied with a touch of exasperation.

Jeff sighed and held up his hands in surrender.

“Fair points…okay, why not? I’ll look into it. At this point, I’m willing to try almost anything just to get them to go away,” Jeff conceded.

“You won’t be disappointed. Anyway, I have another hour before I need to get home so tell me what else you’ve been up to besides winning money you don’t deserve,” Joe replied with a grin.

The two men spent the next hour catching up, laughing and reminiscing.

Later that evening after walking back to his hotel, Jeff found himself thinking about what Joe had told him.True Hypnotism…he was almost certain it didn’t exist; however, but he was certain that Joe had not been lying or pulling his leg

Maybe there is something to this…, Jeff thought.

Feeling a bit silly, he picked up his laptop, intending to research True Hypnotism.

Before he could start, he saw that he had two waiting emails. The first was from his lawyer. He opened it, and his heart sank as he read.

The attorney informed him that technically, since he bought the lottery ticket the day before the divorce hearing, it could very well be considered community property and anything he had won would likely be required to be split evenly. Furthermore, since he had not disclosed the purchase of the ticket, Tina might be able to take a larger share of the winnings if she and her high-powered lawyers could convince a judge that Jeff had intentionally withheld the information in the hopes of depriving Tina of her share. She might even get all of it, considering how the divorce had been settled in her favor already.

Jeff was angry and distraught; he just wanted Tina out of his life; the more he thought about what he’d just read, the angrier he became.

His distress only increased when he saw that the other email was from Tina.

He considered simply deleting it, but he took a deep breath and opened it.

That turned out to be a mistake.

The message was a video of Tina and her friend Bonnie; the two women were all smiles as they started taunting Jeff.

“Hi dumbass! You are such a stupid excuse for a man, Jeff. Did you really think you could win the lottery and just hide it from me? Unlike you, I have friends who watch me back, right Bonnie?” the red-haired Tina said with a mocking laugh.

“That right, T! Jeff, you are such a loser. You don’t deserve that money. Tina is going to take everything from you. Again,” the pretty blonde Bonnie added, blowing him a kiss.

“Yes I am! Maybe now you will understand that I am smarter than you, Jeff. I owned you. I always get what I want, especially from lame asses like you,” Tina crowed.

“Later asshole! See you in court next week!” the two women said in unison in sing-song voices.

When the video ended, Jeff was shaking with rage. He angrily tossed his laptop onto the bed. It took all of the self-control he could muster to keep from tearing apart his room.

I am not letting her get away with this. That lying selfish cunt! I can’t believe I ever loved her. I am not letting Bonnie off the hook either, that bitch…, Jeff thought angrily.

He took a deep breath and retrieved his laptop; he opened it and began searching the dark web for any information about “True Hypnotism” and “mercenary hypnotists”.

To his surprise, after some digging he found much more than expected.

Not only did it appear True Hypnotism was in fact real, but it was also reasonably easy to access if you had either contacts or money.

At the moment, Jeff had plenty of money, and he would gladly give it all up to punish Tina and Bonnie severely.

He learned that there were true hypnotists in most major cities around the world. As Joe had said, both men and women could be true hypnotists, though it was far, far more common in women.

Jeff found himself smiling at that thought.

Something about the thought of a beautiful woman hypnotizing him and controlling him against his will appealed to him.

Then he thought of what a fool he’d been for Tina and frowned.

What the fuck is wrong with you, Jeff? Tina just said she owned you, and now you are fantasizing about being controlled by some strange hypnotist? Get a grip, he admonished himself.

Still, the sudden strange and exciting appeal of being hypnotized and controlled had lingered in the back of his mind.

He put the idea aside and continued reading.

He wanted to contact Mistress Nora, but it appeared she was currently operating to the northwest, having upcoming stage hypnosis shows scheduled in Idaho, Oregon, and Washington.

He needed someone local, and fast.

Jeff’s research did reveal a significant True Hypnotist presence in Florida, the most powerful of which appeared to be a Mistress Beth Grant; she was based in Miami and did not appear to be a mercenary but rather more of a crime lord or power broker.

Mistress Beth sounded like she was incredibly dangerous and not to be trifled with.

Jeff pondered what he was considering; the True Hypnotism community sounded dangerous, to put it mildly.

There seemed to be a group called the “Anti-Hypnotist-Alliance” or the AHA, which was made up of various smaller organizations and powerful individuals dedicated to stopping and even eliminating the activities of True Hypnotists. They were ruthless and violent, and would go to great lengths to capture or kill any hypnotists they could in an effort to eliminate what they considered a “filthy and unconscionable” group of “evil and unethical” people.

Jeff had to admit, the AHA seemed to have a point.

True Hypnotists appeared to be often egomaniacal, ruthless, selfish and cruel. They seemed to spend a lot of time attempting to humiliate and control one another, in a never-ending cycle of trying to prove their dominance.

They didn’t all seem this way, but the majority of them appeared to be self-important and arrogant people who did what they pleased whenever they pleased.

Well why wouldn’t they? They can fucking control peoples’ minds, take away their free wills…that kind of power doesn’t lend itself to kind and gentle behavior, Jeff thought to himself.

Did he really want to get involved in the True Hypnotism world, he wondered.

He then thought about the video that Tina had sent him, and his anger at his ex-wife and her friend flared up even hotter.

Yes, he was going to get involved and hire a mercenary hypnotist. Tina and Bonnie were going to pay for all of the things they had done, not just to him, but every mean and nasty thing they’d ever done.

Jeff returned to his search, hoping to discover a local hypnotist for hire.

To his mild surprise, he found one advertising her services on a message board; she was currently in Panama City, which wasn’t far away from Navarre and conveniently not too far from where Tina and Bonnie both lived.

The hypnotist’s name was Mistress Lola Martinez.

Jeff sent an encrypted message to Lola to gauge her interest in accepting a contract to handle Tina and Bonnie.

A few minutes later, he received a reply.

Jeff’s heart pounded as he read it.

Lola was indeed interested in the contract, and wished to meet Jeff for lunch the next day at a small restaurant outside Panama City to discuss the details.

Jeff sat back and took a deep breath.

Part of him couldn’t wait to see his ex and her friend humiliated and punished.

However, a part of him remained skeptical.

I guess I will find out if it is true soon enough, he told himself.

The next day Jeff arrived early for the meeting.

He told the hostess she he was meeting someone; she asked who would be joining him, and after he said Lola’s name she smiled and seated him at nice private booth at the back of the dining room.

A few minutes later, the hostess escorted a young Latina woman in her mid-twenties to Jeff’s table.

He paused for the briefest instant to admire her stunning beauty.

Lola Martinez was of Puerto Rican descent; she stood five-foot-five with long straight dark brown hair which was highlighted with streaks of caramel and blonde. She had a beautiful V-shaped face and sultry golden-brown eyes. Her pouty lips framed a perfect, disarming smile and she had flawless almond skin. She had a fabulous figure, the body of a dancer or athlete, fit and perfectly toned yet unmistakably feminine. She had a slender waist, and her breasts were well-proportioned, firm round globes; she had spectacular rock-hard abs, and her shapely legs ended in what many would describe as utterly perfect feet.

She was wearing a short, sexy red dress and five-inch strappy gold stiletto sandals. Her long hair cascaded down her back in soft waves, and she wore glittering ruby drop-style earrings. A very large ruby solitaire pendant hung on a gold chain around her neck, and her long fingernails were painted rose gold. Her toenails were a beautiful metallic gunmetal grey, and she wore a gold toe ring set with a large ruby on each second toe.

Jeff composed himself quickly, admonishing himself for staring at the gorgeous woman.

A gentleman, Jeff rose and pulled out Lola’s chair.

“Hi, you must be Ms. Martinez; I’m Jeff Bruce,” he said.

“I am Mistress Lola. It is nice to meet you, Jeff,” the hypnotist said with a smile as she sat.

“It is nice to meet you as well, and thank you very much for coming,” Jeff replied, taking his seat across from the beautiful young woman.

A server appeared with glasses of water and menus.

Lola ordered grilled salmon salad and Jeff went with a French dip sandwich.

Jeff was clearly nervous as they ordered.

Lola smiled.

“Alright Jeff, just relax. Am I your first True Hypnotist?” Lola asked pleasantly in a soothing voice.

Jeff chuckled.

“Is it that obvious? Yes, I actually only discovered you exist last night, as a matter of fact. To be honest I am still a bit…uh, well, honestly I…,” stammered.

Lola smirked.

“You are skeptical,” she said calmly.

Jeff nodded.

“I am. It just seems so…incredible, the things you can supposedly do to people,” he replied.

“It isn’t “supposedly”, I can assure you,” Lola replied, sipping her water.

“I mean, I heard about it from a really good friend, someone I trust with my life…but what he told me seems so far-fetched, like something from a bad movie,” Jeff said.

He instantly regretted his last comment.

Lola’s eyes narrowed slightly, and her pouty lips pursed in disapproval.

“Oh, Ms. Martinez, I did not intend to offend you, please—,” he began.

Mistress Lola. Would you like a demonstration of my ability? It will cost you extra, and not in money,” the hypnotist cut him off, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

Lola Martinez was suddenly as intimidating as any special operator Jeff had ever encountered.

He swallowed visibly.

“Forgive me, Mistress Lola. No demonstration is necessary,” he said meekly.

Way to go, Jeff, he admonished himself.

Lola’s demeanor changed immediately.

She flashed a dazzling smile and nodded.

“Wonderful. Now, tell me about what I can do for you,” Lola said pleasantly.

Her beautiful eyes met Jeff’s, and he sucked in his breath at the intensity of her gaze.

He felt strangely off-balance yet reassured at the same time.

Jeff took a deep breath and began to explain his situation in detail. He told Lola everything about his divorce and what Tina and Bonnie had already done to him, as well what they were currently trying to do to him.

Lola listened closely, periodically asking very specific questions about Tina, the divorce and other details.

Their food arrived, and they continued their conversation as they ate; several times Jeff was overcome with emotion and had difficulty speaking.

Lola was patient with him and seemed genuinely sympathetic; she gently consoled Jeff in a calm, relaxing voice, urging him to take his time and say what he wanted when he was ready.

The hypnotist rarely broke eye contact with Jeff as the talked and ate, and when he was finished speaking she reached out and gently laid her hand on his.

Her touch was warm and soothing.

Like her voice.

Like her gaze.

“Jeff, I am sorry they have treated you this way; they sound like despicable women. They have no right to your money. Tina and Bonnie both need to be taken down several pegs, and I will be happy to do it…for a fee, of course. One hundred thousand for two subjects,” Lola said,

Jeff nodded, transfixed by her gaze and her touch.

“Money is not a problem. I want Tina to drop her claim against my winnings, and I want she and Bonnie completely humiliated. I want their lives ruined, like mine was. They have fucked over so many people…they deserve to suffer. Does that make me a horrible person?” Jeff asked slowly.

Lola shook her head.

“It makes you human, Jeff. They made you suffer; you want vengeance. I can give it to you, and I will enjoy doing it. You may watch, if you like,” she said with a smile.

“I didn’t know that was an option! I would love that,” Jeff exclaimed.

Lola chuckled.

“Excellent. Do you understand the terms payment for my services?” she asked.

“Yes, fifty thousand now and fifty thousand upon completion of the job,” he replied.

Lola nodded.

“That is correct,” she said.

Jeff took his phone and handed it to the hypnotist.

“Type in your account number and I will transfer the money right now,” he said.

Lola smiled and took her hand off his.

Jeff felt mildly disappointed.

Her touch was incredibly soothing.

Hypnotic, he realized.

Lola had likely lightly hypnotized him during their conversation.

Jeff didn’t care.

In fact, the idea aroused him.

Probably wishful thinking, Jeff, he told himself.

Lola entered her account number and handed the phone back to Jeff.

He then transferred fifty-thousand dollars to her without hesitation.

Money meant nothing to Jeff at this point.

All that mattered was vengeance.

“So…when can you hypnotize them?” he asked eagerly.

Lola grinned.

“How about tonight?” she asked slyly.

“I can work it into my schedule,” Jeff answered with a grin.

The two shared a laugh.

“You hypnotized me already, didn’t you?” Jeff asked suddenly.

He blushed, fearing he might anger the hypnotist.

Lola nodded.

“Just a little bit. You were so nervous; I just some simple techniques on you to help you relax and focus on our discussion,” she explained.

“Thank you, Mistress Lola. You made this very easy for me. I can’t wait to see you in action tonight,” he said.

“I am looking forward to it. Will Tina and Bonnie be at the same place this evening?” she asked.

Jeff nodded.

“They are roommates. They will probably be out late, clubbing or trying to find new men they can torment and use up before discarding them,” he said wryly.

“Perfect. give me the address and meet me at their home at nine o’clock,” Lola instructed.

Jeff readily agreed; he paid the check and walked Lola out to her car, an impressive ice-blue Acura NSX.

After the hypnotist drove away, he returned to his hotel room where he immediately sat on the bed and began to enthusiastically masturbate to Lola Martinez.

After he finished, Jeff settled down for a nap, intending to take his time getting cleaned up properly before meeting Lola.

Jeff parked down the block from Tina’s house at a few minutes before nine o’clock that evening; he was freshly-shaved and wearing a new well-tailored dark grey suit he had purchased for his court appearance.

A moment later, he saw Lola’s Acura pull up behind his rented Toyota SUV.

He watched the stunning hypnotist step out of her car, reluctant to look away long enough to get out of his own vehicle.

Lola was now clad in a sexy black mini-dress with strappy four-inch black high-heeled sandals. Her jewelry remained the same, and her hair was now up.

Somehow, she looked even more beautiful than she had during lunch.

Jeff got out of his SUV and walked down the sidewalk to meet Lola.

“Hello Mistress Lola. It is good to see you again,” he said enthusiastically.

He offered her a handshake, and was surprised when she instead hugged him lightly.

Lola smelled fantastic, like fresh flowers and a spring breeze.

“Hello Jeff. You look very handsome. I belive this is “Zero Hour” as you military types would call it, right?” the hypnotist asked with a smile.

Jeff smiled back and nodded.

“That’s right. Follow me please,” he said politely.

Jeff led Lola up the block and onto the driveway of Tina’s property.

He punched a code into a keypad on the garage, which opened the door.

“Stupid bitch still has her birthday as the code,” he said smugly.

Lola nodded her approval and stepped inside; Jeff followed her inside and closed the garage door, and then he and Lola went into Tina’s house.

They waited patiently in the dark living room, chatting and laughing quietly.

Around eleven o’clock they heard the sound of a key unlocking the front door.

The lights came on, and both Tina and Bonnie jumped in surprise when they saw Jeff and Lola sitting casually on the couch.

“What the hell? Jeff? What the fuck?” Bonnie said.

“What are you doing here, Jeff?” Tina asked angrily.

She slammed the door shut behind her for emphasis.

“Hello Tina, Bonnie. We are here to convince you to drop your lawsuit.,” Lola answered sweetly.

“Good luck with that, bitch. In fact, you just strengthened my case. A police report for breaking and entering will not look good when we go to court,” Tina sneered.

In spite of her personality flaws, Tina was a gorgeous woman. She stood five-foot-seven and had beautiful long red hair, lovely fair skin and very large round breasts; she was currently dressed in a short black skirt, light blue halter top and tall black heels.

Bonnie was an attractive woman as well; she was five-four, curvy and perhaps slightly overweight, with short bleached-blonde hair. She was wearing a short, tight sleeveless low-cut red dress that showed off her ample cleavage. Her shoes were stylish black platform wedges.

Both women wore heavy makeup and plenty of jewelry, and both sported french-manicures and white toenail polish.

Jeff new they were likely only stopping home on between dance clubs.

“I don’t think so, honey. You won’t be going to court,” Lola said condescendingly.

“Hey, why don’t you shut the fuck up and go eat a sandwich, you bean pole!” Bonnie sneered at Lola.

“Yeah you trashy bitch; you must be a skank if you are with this loser. Now get the fuck out of my house, both of you!” Tina said angrily.

“No,” Lola said with a smirk.

Jeff grinned and winked at the two women.

“Oh, that’s it!” Bonnie said angrily.

She moved toward Lola, raising a fist.

Lola unleashed a startlingly-fast kick to the side of Bonnie’s head, causing the woman to stagger back, dazed.

Lola did not give her time to recover; she moved with impressive speed and grace, kicking Bonnie rapidly in her thigh, stomach, chest and face.

The blonde fell backward and smashed through the coffee table.

Satisfied that Bonnie was unconscious, Lola turned her attention to the shocked Tina.

“You fucking cunt!” Tina shrieked.

She grabbed a lamp from the end table beside the couch and threw it at Lola.

Jeff stepped in front of the hypnotist and deflected it harmlessly aside with his arm.

“Thank you, Jeff. Now please stand beside me,” Lola said calmly.

The hypnotist removed her ruby pendant and held it up, the large red gemstone sparkling on the end of its chain.

“What the actual fuck? I—oof!” Tina said.

Her sentence was interrupted as Lola casually snapped a powerful kick into Tina’s stomach, doubling her over in pain. The hypnotist then grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head up. She let go of Tina’s hair and smashed the heel of her hand into the redhead’s temple.

The blow dazed Tina; she blinked rapidly, seeing stars.

As her vision cleared, the stars were replaced by a magnificent, rapidly-spinning ruby.

The many-faceted gemstone glittered brilliantly, reflecting the light into Tina’s eyes.

“Relax and look at the pretty ruby, Tina…watch it spinning and listen to the sound of my voice,” Lola said in a powerful monotone.

Tina’s eyes were reflexively drawn to the pendent.

Jeff watched with utter fascination, careful not to focus on Lola’s ruby.

“What are you…wait, what?” Tina stammered.

“That’s it dear…just look at the ruby…see it spinning, sparkling…sparkling, spinning…it is very soothing, very relaxing…seeing how it spins and sparkles…sparkles and spins…inviting you in…helping you relax deeper as you listen to my voice…the ruby draws your eyes…insistent, irresistible…soothing and relaxing…spinning and sparkling…drawing you deeper…deeper…relaxing more and more Tina…you cannot take your eyes off the pretty ruby…you must keep watching spin…sparkle…spin…sparkle…,” Lola intoned.

Her words flowed smoothly into Tina’s mind, and to Jeff’s amazement he could see panic in his ex-wife’s eyes.

She could not look away from the spinning ruby.

“Wait, stop! S-stop it,” Tina said slowly.

She reached up sluggishly, intending to snatch the pendant, her arm tingling as she relaxed involuntarily.

“You are so relaxed now, Tina…your arm is very heavy, too heavy to hold up…just let it drop…let it hand at your side…,” Lola suggested.

“I-I—how?” Tina mumbled as her arm fell limp to her side.

Jeff smirked.

“Very good, Tina…the more you resist, the deeper you relax…it is so tiring to fight…useless…it will feel wonderful to simply stop fighting…to give in and relax completely…feel your eyelids growing heavy…heavier and heavier…the harder you try to keep them open, the heavier they become…it will feel so good to close them and sleep…you want to close them…to relax completely into a deep sleep…to allow your mind to become empty, blank, open…when I tell you to close your eyes, you will do so and drop into a deep, deep trance…,” Lola purred.

Tina whimpered, unable to speak as she helplessly stared at the spinning ruby.

Her eyelids were fluttering, and her shoulders slumped as the tension left her body.

The ruby continued to spin, it’s sparkling surface filling her vision as Lola’s voice filled her mind.

“Very good…almost there…so relaxed…so tired and sleepy…eyelids so heavy now…you cannot stay awake…sleep now, Tina!” Lola said firmly.

Tina’s eyelids snapped shut and she wilted to the floor, hypnotized.

“Holy shit!” Jeff said quietly.

Lola winked at him.

By that time, Bonnie was beginning to stir.

Lola moved toward the blonde and grabbed her hair, pulling her roughly to her feet.

“Ow, let go bitch! I will—oh!” Bonnie gasped as a glittering ruby suddenly appeared in front of her eyes.

Lola began an induction, and a few minutes later Bonnie too was hypnotized, no match for the hypnotist’s power.

Jeff was awed.

He watched silently as Lola had Tina and Bonnie stand beside one another, their expressions dazed, while she deepened the women’s trances, making certain the were completely in her power and unable to resist her commands and suggestions.

Satisfied that Tina and Bonnie well well and truly under her control, Lola sent Jeff out to retrieve a folder from her car.

He returned with what he was stunned to find was application to withdraw Tina’s lawsuit against him.

Lola had noted Tina’s attorney’s name during their lunch meeting, and had paid him a visit before meeting Jeff at Tina’s house.

“We had a nice little “chat”, and he drew these up for me. You can drop them off at the courthouse tomorrow, Jeff. Tina, you will sign these papers now,” she commanded, handing the hypnotized woman a pen.

Jeff smiled happily as Tina signed the stack of forms, relinquishing her claim to Jeff’s lottery winnings and attesting that she had been untruthful throughout their divorce.

When Tina had finished signing, Lola placed the papers in the folder and handed it to Jeff.

“Lola, I—thank you! This is incredible,” Jeff said.

The hypnotist smiled and winked at him.

“You haven’t seen anything yet,” she said with a laugh.

The hypnotist turned her attention to the hypnotized women.

“Tina, Bonnie listen carefully. When I snap my fingers, you will awaken from your trances. However, you will both be utterly, completely compelled to obey me. You will follow my commands without hesitation, even if you do not wish to. You must obey Lola. You simply cannot resist me. You will obey me,” Lola instructed.

“Yes, Lola,” Tina droned.

“Obey…,” Bonnie murmured.

Lola smiled at Jeff, then nonchalantly gave a loud snap.

Tina and Bonnie blinked as they came out of their trances, awake and aware of the situation they were in.

“Oh, shit!” Tina said.

“What the hell did you do to us, bitch?” Bonnie said angrily.

She stepped forward, raising her fist to strike the hypnotist.

“Freeze,” Lola commanded calmly.

Bonnie stopped instantly.

She tried to keep moving, but could not.

Her body simply wouldn’t respond to her desires.

She had to obey Lola.

“What…the…hell,” she said through gritted teeth.

Lola laughed at her as she struggled to move, clearly enjoying the spectacle.

Jeff smirked wickedly.

Tina backed away.

“Stop, Tina. Do not move,” Lola ordered.

Tina too froze.

Fuck, what did you do to me?” she demanded, suddenly fearful.

“It is really very simple, ladies; I hypnotized you. You are completely in my power. You will obey all of my commands. You have no choice, and no free will,” Lola said sweetly.

“Bullshit!” Bonnie said defiantly.

“Is it? Then why can’t you move?” Lola teased her.

“Oh no…,” Tina said softly as the realization of their predicament hit her.

Lola smiled evilly.

“That’s right, honey. The truth is that now you can only do what I command. By the way Tina, I want to thank you for signing the papers dismissing your case against Jeff and for returning everything you stole from him in the divorce to him, as well as your letter admitting that you seduced both the judge and Jeff’s attorney to make sure he lost. That is almost certain to get them in all kinds of trouble and hopefully thrown in jail, especially after you agree to testify against them,” she said.

Jeff smirked at his ex-wife, obviously enjoying himself immensely.

“That will never stand up in court once I tell everyone how you got it!” Tina said defiantly.

“Oh, you won’t even remember any of this when I am finished with you. In fact, you will believe that coming clean and doing the right thing was your idea all along,” Lola informed her.

Bonnie grunted in frustration; she was still struggling to move, desperate to flee the terrifying situation.

She remained completely still.

“Jeff, if you let me go, I will tell you something about Tina you don’t know! The worst thing she’s ever done!” Bonnie said in a panicked voice.

Lola sighed.

“You moron, this isn’t a negotiation. You have nothing to bargain with. You will tell him now,” she commanded.

Bonnie gritted her teeth, trying not to speak.

Her face reddened.

“Tina had an affair with Major Archibald! He agreed to send you on a very dangerous mission in the hopes that you would be killed so they could split the life insurance!” Bonnie said in a rush.

“Bonnie, you bitch! Are you really throwing me under the bus just to save your own worthless ass!” Tina shrieked.

“It won’t save her,” Lola commented calmly.

“Is that true, Tina?” Jeff asked, his anger building.

“You will answer him now,” Lola ordered Tina.

“N… n… yes! I wanted Fred to get you killed in combat,” Tina said, unable to lie even though she desperately wanted to.

Jeff looked stunned; he was livid. He’d known Tina was capable of many things, but he had never suspected that she would go so far as to try to have him killed. He moved toward Tina, murder in his eyes, intending to strangle her with his bare hands.

Lola stepped in front of him.

“Jeff, I’ve got this. Don’t let her ruin the rest of your life. Stand back and calm down. They will get everything they deserve, I promise. Stand back,” she said in her powerful hypnotist’s voice.

While it didn’t hypnotize him, her tone got through to Jeff . He nodded and stepped back, his face red with anger and embarrassment.

Lola smiled at him, then turned toward the women. She snapped a powerful kick first into Tina’s stomach, then Bonnies.

Both women doubled over gasping in pain

“You two are repulsive. Strip naked. Now! Then get on your knees and lace your fingers behind your heads,” Lola commanded.

The hypnotist stepped back and watched the two women obey her orders.

Jeff too watched, a satisfied smile finding its way onto his face.

“Just watch and enjoy for a bit, then you can join in,” Lola said to Jeff with a wink.

“Of course,” he replied with a chuckle.

“Okay slaves, you will both crawl to me and worship my feet. Kiss them, lick them, suck my toes,” Lola commanded.

She kicked off her sandals and moved to sit on the couch.

Jeff watched with glee as the naked Tina and Bonnie crawled to Lola and began to worship her incredibly sexy bare feet.

He could not conceal the massive erection that grew in his pants.

Bonnie quickly broke into tears as she kissed and licked at Lola’s feet, while Tina was more stoic.

“You are both awful at this; you need a lot of practice. Slow down and suck on my toes,” Lola taunted the women.

She let them continue for over five minutes, occasionally giving them pointers on how to be better foot-slaves.

“Alright, that’s enough for now, slaves. Bonnie, you are up first. Go kneel in front of Jeff. You will take out his cock and suck it. Give him your best blow job. Jeff, would you prefer to cum in her mouth or shoot your load on her face?” Lola asked.

Jeff was thoughtful as the sobbing Bonnie knelt before him and unzipped his pants.

“I think I’d like to blow a load on her face,” he said.

Lola nodded.

“At your leisure,” she commanded.

The hypnotist stood as Bonnie began to suck on Jeff’s cock.

“Tina, humiliating bitches like you makes me hot. You will eat my pussy,” Lola commanded.

The pretty redhead was mortified.

“I am not a lesbian!” she protested.

Lola smiled down at her.

“You are now,” she said, lifting her dress.

She wore no underwear, her pubic hair neatly trimmed into a thin “landing strip”.

Tina’s defiance was shattered as she began to lick and suck at the hypnotist’s clit.

As Tina was pleasuring Lola, Jeff reached his climax quickly.

He pulled his cock from Bonnies mouth and aimed it at her face.

His cum mixed with Bonnie’s tears.

Jeff ignored Bonnie and turned his attention to his ex-wife dutifully eating Lola’s pussy.

The hypnotist was moaning with pleasure, and as Jeff watched he found his cock already beginning to stiffen again.

Eventually Lola let out a shriek as she orgasmed; she grabbed Tina’s hair and pressed her pussy against the redhead’s face as she shuddered with pleasure.

“Mmmm…that felt very good. Oh my Jeff, I see you are ready to go again,” Lola said, straightening her dress.

Jeff chuckled, looking down at his once again erect cock.

“I guess so; this is so fucking great,” he said, his face reddening.

“I am glad you are enjoying yourself. Now Tina, since you were so eager to fuck Jeff, it is only fair he return the favor. You will get up and bend over. Jeff, why don’t you fuck Tina in her ass,” Lola suggested.

“You fucking bitch!” Tina screamed as she obeyed.

Jeff hesitated for only an instant before moving toward his ex-wife.

Lola watched with satisfaction as Jeff began to enthusiastically pound Tina in her asshole.

He grunted, venting his anger on the woman who had conspired to have him killed.

The hypnotist waited patiently for him to finish, enjoying watching him utterly dominate his bitch of an ex-wife.

When Jeff was finally sated he stepped back, breathing heavily, his face red.

“I…thought I would regret doing that. I don’t,” he said to Lola.

He was trembling with emotions.

“Why would you? She deserves much worse. Relax Jeff. Why don’t you go clean up and get ready for the finale,” Lola replied with a smile.

Jeff took a deep breath and nodded, then went into the bathroom.

He was composed when he returned to find Lola sitting on the couch and Tina and Bonnie once again kneeling with their fingers laced behind their heads.

“Better?” Lola asked him kindly.

Jeff nodded.

“Yes, thank you Mistress Lola,” he said.

Lola patted the couch beside her.

“Have a seat. It is time for a show,” she said.

Jeff sat, smirking at the naked, kneeling women.

“Okay you two, There is one more activity I would like you to perform before I wipe your memories. You are going to eat each other’s pussies; you will bring each other quickly to the edge of orgasm but will not be able to cum until I tell you that you can. Now lay down next to each other and get to work,” Lola ordered.

“No damn it! We are not lesbians!” Bonnie yelled as she moved to obey.

“It looks like you are tonight!” Jeff said with a wink at Lola.

Lola smiled and patted Jeff’s leg.

Tina and Bonnie formed a “sixty-nine” position on the floor and began to eat one another out.

Lola and Jeff watched as they quickly became frustrated, desperate for release. The hypnotist let them continue for thirty minutes, trapped on the verge of climax; they writhed and whimpered as they frantically continued to lick and sucked at one another’s clits.

Finally, Lola spoke the words they desperately wanted to hear.

“You may cum now, sluts. You will cum hard. Cum all over each other’s face. Cum until you are exhausted and let my suggestions become a permanent part of your minds, know in your hearts that you cannot ever resist my commands,” Lola said firmly.

Tina and Bonnie both orgasmed explosively; when it subsided, they were both sobbing, completely broken by the humiliation they had been put through.

Lola smiled at Jeff, and he grinned back.

“Okay, just one more item of business and we are done here. Shall I tell them their fate, or would you like to, Jeff?” Lola asked.

“Thank you, Mistress Lola. I would like to tell them as a final act of vengeance,” Jeff replied.

Lola nodded.

“On your knees, slaves,” she commanded.

The two naked women immediately assumed a kneeling position in front of Jeff and Lola.

“You two are a pair of nasty, cruel, selfish, lying sluts who use your bodies and other people to get whatever you want. Well, you will still get to act like sluts, only this time it will be for the pleasure of others. Mistress Lola here has agreed to sell you to the owner of a lesbian strip club. The owner also uses her dancers as sex-slaves for some of the wealthy patrons. And that is what you are going to be for the rest of your lives,” Jeff informed them cruelly.

Tina and Bonnie continued to kneel, sobbing. Neither said a word. They had been completely broken and realized they could not avoid their fate.

Jeff watched as Lola took the two women back into a deep trance. When they were completely mindless, she had them go shower and put on their bathrobes.

Lola was going to drive them to Tallahassee where her friend Dee Dee owned the strip club that Jeff had referred to.

Dee Dee was a True Hypnotist and would have no problem keeping Tina and Bonnie in line.

As beautiful as the pair were, they would prove very profitable additions to her stable.

“I believe that concludes our business,” Lola said to Jeff while Bonnie and Tina were showering.

“Yes, it does. And I believe I owe you the rest of your fee.” Jeff replied as he pulled out his phone and transferred the money to Lola’s account.

Lola’s phone chimed; she pulled it out and checked her account.

Her eyes widened in surprise.

“Jeff! You just transferred four hundred and fifty thousand dollars to my account!” she exclaimed.

“It was worth every penny, Mistress Lola. Getting to see what you did to them, to be a part of it, and knowing what they will be doing for the rest of their lives, I honestly feel that one hundred thousand was not enough. You freed me from Tina. That is a priceless gift,” he replied.

“What are you going to do now that you don’t have to worry about Tina’s bullshit?” Lola asked.

“I’m actually not sure; I may look into True Hypnotism some more and see what develops. From what I read, “normals” are tolerated in some circles if they have something to offer,” he mused.

Lola looked uncertain.

“That is true, not everyone in the community who isn’t a hypnotist is a slave. Still, be careful Jeff. There are a lot of hypnotists out there who are far more selfish and ruthless than I am, and would not hesitate to enslave you for your money, not mention that body of yours. You are well quite well endowed, as I am sure you are aware,” she said.

“Thanks for the warning,” he laughed.

Lola smiled.

“I will admit, I did briefly seriously consider enslaving you myself,” she added.

That wouldn’t have been so bad…, Jeff mused silently.

“Well I appreciate your restraint,” he said aloud.

“I try to be a professional,” Lola replied with a wink.

She kissed Jeff lightly on the cheek, making him blush.

The hypnotist turned to Tina and Bonnie.

“Alright slaves, follow me,” Lola commanded.

Jeff watched the sexy hypnotist walk out of the house and his life.

He grinned broadly.

He was finally free of Tina, and eager to see what the future held for him.

* * *

Jeff looked at Charissa and stretched as he finished the tale of his vengeance on Tina.

He paused to sip his scotch before continuing.

“After that I kept poking around the True Hypnotism community. Eventually I got in contact with Arthur Winston and became a VIP donor to The Spiral. I paid a couple of hypnodommes to enslave me on a temporary basis, but none of them were the right fit. Then I saw you,” he said.

Charissa smiled.

“How flattering. Truly; the True Hypnotism community is full of powerful, sexy, intelligent women and you wanted to be enslaved by me. It sounded as if you would have been quite happy as Mistress Lola’s pet,” she teased.

Jeff blushed and didn’t reply.

Charissa smiled at him and finished her scotch.

The High Mistress set her glass on the table beside her and pointed to the floor in front of her.

Jeff immediately assumed a kneeling position before her.

“I must confess, I had already gotten the gist of that story, as I have questioned you extensively during our conditioning sessions; however, I wanted to hear you tell it in detail. Thank you, I enjoyed it very much,” she said.

“I am happy to have pleased you, High Mistress,” Jeff replied.

“You have pleased me very much, in a variety of ways. I would like to reward you. I know today is your birthday, and I arranged for a gift. The story you just told me reassured me I made a good choice of present for you,” Charissa said.

Jeff looked surprised.

“That isn’t necessary, High Mistress. I am your slave. You owe me nothing,” he said.

“No, I don’t. But this pleases me, so you will accept and be grateful,” she chided playfully.

“Yes, High Mistress,” Jeff said with a smile.

Charissa dialed her phone and put it to her ear.

“Send them in. Jeff, stand up,” she ordered.

Jeff rose quickly and turned to face the door; his mouth dropped open in surprise when Tina and Bonnie entered the room.

Both were naked, their hair in shorty ponytails; they were both much more fit than when he had seen them last. Each woman’s expression was blank, and they wore no makeup or jewelry.

“Tina? Bonnie? I…I never thought I would see them again,” Jeff said, composing himself.

Charissa smirked.

“I figured as much. Mistress Dee Dee is a friend, and I purchased Tina and Bonnie from her for you. Does seeing them this way please you?” she asked.

Jeff nodded.

The sight of Tina naked, hypnotized and reduced to a mindless slave brought him a feeling joyous, smug satisfaction.

Bonnie being beside her in the same state only made it better.

“Very much, High Mistress. Thank you!” he said eagerly.

“It gets better. I know that my ability to turn people to stone excites you, Jeff. To the point you could call it a fetish. You admitted as much during our last hypnotic conditioning session,” Charissa said with a grin.

“Yes, High Mistress,” Jeff said, blushing.

Not that the High Mistress was judging; she herself had an intense fetish for women’s feet, and she owned a special harem of a dozen beautiful women with fantastic feet that were reserved for her enjoyment alone.

Jeff being aroused by seeing people petrified was simply a different preference, and one Charissa happened to be able to indulge.

“I was planning to turn them to stone so they can decorate your room,” the High Mistress said casually.

Jeff looked surprised, then broke into a huge grin.

“That would be incredible!” he said.

Jeff again dropped to his knees before Charissa.

He took one of her lovely bare feet in his hands and raised to his mouth.

Charissa smiled and leaned back, enjoying Jeff’s foot-worship for several minutes.

“Alright, that is enough for now, Jeff. Get up and stand beside me,” she instructed, rising to her feet.

Jeff obeyed, his cock tenting his pants.

“Are you sure you want this? You may have them as sex-slaves if you like,” Charissa asked.

Jeff shook his head.

“No, thank you High Mistress. I don’t want to have sex with either of them. I definitely want to see them as statues. Trapped for good, nothing more than decorations. They deserve it for what they did to me. I would hope they are aware after they are petrified,” he said without hesitation.

Charissa smiled.

In truth, she appreciated Jeff’s unflinching vindictiveness toward Tina and Bonnie.

His ruthlessness and conviction were useful qualities in a servant.

“I honestly don’t know if they are; The Medusa’s Gaze is a powerful form of hypnosis, so I would expect that their minds are blank, though I don’t know for sure. In theory, the process could be reversed, though I have never bothered to try. It may in fact be permanent, and they could actually be dead…,” Charissa said with a raised eyebrow.

Her Thrall was silent for a moment as he pondered the possibility.

“I don’t care. Seeing them end up as statues will be the perfect way finalize my vengeance. Tina tried to get me killed,” Jeff said with conviction.

He clearly still felt zero mercy toward the two women.

Charissa wasn’t bothered in the slightest; she found both Tina and Bonnie repulsive, not even worthy of being slaves.

Nothing special foot-wise, either, she noted silently, glancing down at the hypnotized ladies’ feet.

“Alright. Stay behind me a few feet,” Charissa instructed.

Jeff stepped back, smiling in anticipation.

“Tina, Bonnie you will both kneel. Lace your fingers behind your heads and arch your backs a bit. Open your mouths as if you are sucking cock,” Charissa commanded.

The mindless women immediately obeyed.

Charissa took a deep breath and opened her fabulous blue eyes wide.

“Tina, Bonnie look into my eyes,” she said in a powerful voice.

The hypnotized kneeling women’s gazes both shifted up to meet the hypnotist’s incredible stare.

Charissa’s eyes began to glow with with a bluish light, and her hair began to rise off her shoulders, the golden strands writhing about as if they were serpents.

The High Mistress released massive hypnotic power into Tina and Bonnie.

Jeff watched expressionless as the kneeling women began to change color, their skin hardening as they were transformed into stone.

A moment later both Tina and Bonnie were completely petrified; they had become incredibly detailed statues, more perfect than any sculptor could manage.

Charissa gasped as her eyes returned to normal and her hair settled down.

She swayed, exhausted from petrifying two victims simultaneously.

Jeff gently grasped her arm and helped her sit on the couch.

“Thank you, Jeff,” the High Mistress said as she sat.

Jeff hurried over to the office’s bar and returned a moment later with a glass of water, which Charissa gratefully accepted and drank half of immediately.

“So, what do you think?” she asked with a smile.

Jeff chuckled.

“They are magnificent! Thank you, High Mistress,” he said, admiring his petrified enemies.

“I figured that would be a good pose, in case you want to face-fuck either of them once in a while,” Charissa said with a chuckle.

Jeff laughed and moved over to run his hand over Tina’s smooth, stone tits.

“I just might do that,” he said, feeling his anger suddenly subsiding and being replaced with vague sadness.

Jeff took a deep breath and let the sadness fade as well.

Tina no longer mattered.

He had his vengeance.

Jeff also had his purpose.

Serving High Mistress Charissa.

A smile found its way onto his face.

Satisfied, Jeff turned away from the statues and moved to kneel before Charissa, where he began to massage her feet without being prompted.

“Happy Birthday, my Thrall. I know that you are actually curious about being turned to stone yourself. While that might be too large of a risk, I can likely simulate it with deep hypnosis sometime, if you like,” Charissa said.

She finished her water and closed her eyes, enjoying the foot massage.

“That would be amazing. I would be honored for you to do that,” Jeff replied.

Charissa chuckled.

“You should. It would be a fun experiment. Domina Peggy did a living art piece with her slave Katie; she had her hold an arabesque pose for hours while in a deep trance. A human sculpture, produced with hypnotism. Not truly petrifying her of course, but it was a remarkable achievement nonetheless. I would love to try to duplicate it sometime. I am sure I can find a fun pose for you,” she said softly.

“Your wish is my command,” Jeff replied, continuing to massage her feet.

Charissa opened her eyes and fixed Jeff with a piercing stare.

“Remember that; I have granted you a lot of autonomy and awareness. If you ever anger or disappoint me enough, you may end up finding out what it is like to be turned to stone and end up beside Tina and Bonnie for good,” she warned.

Her voice was light, but carried the unmistakable weight of a promise as well.

“I understand, High Mistress,” Jeff replied solemnly.

He may be deeply curious about being petrified, but he had no desire for it to be a permanent stated.

“Excellent. Don’t worry, I have faith in you,” Charissa said with a smile.

“Thank you High Mistress. I truly only want to serve, obey and worship you, and to have no choice in the matter,” Jeff said.

Charissa nodded.

“That is a good thing, because you don’t. On that note, I have a lot more to accomplish today; a video conference call with the rest of the Conclave, then a strategy meeting for my next move against Margot. You are going to run some errands for me; Laurel has a list for you,” she informed him.

“I will obey,” Jeff replied rising.

His cock was still pressing against his pants.

Charissa eyed it with a thoughtful expression.

“I am afraid I don’t have the energy to make use of that right now. Still, I would hate for you to be distracted the rest of the day with such a ramrod in your pants. Kukri, you will suck Jeff’s cock and swallow his load,” Charissa commanded.

Jeff laughed and unbuckled his belt.

“As you command, High Mistress,” Kukri said.

She moved immediately to kneel before Jeff. Highly trained at oral sex, she took his large cock all the way into her mouth and began to move her head rapidly to and fro. She also stroked his shaft with one had and teased his balls with the other.

Jeff closed his eyes and moaned softly as the naked slave expertly pleasured him.

Charissa watched, a bemused expression on her face.

“Cum now, Jeff!” the High Mistress said a few minutes later.

Jeff let out a shout as he exploded in Kukri’s mouth.

The slave dutifully kept her lips around his spasming cock, waiting patiently for him to stop releasing cum.

When he was finished, Kukri swallowed Jeff’s load without hesitation, then rose and retook her place next to the wall.

“Thank you, High Mistress,” Jeff said, zipping his pants.

“I am quite sure it was your pleasure,” Charissa replied with a laugh.

Jeff nodded.

“Yes, it was,” he agreed.

“Alright, I need to get ready for my meetings. Go see Laurel and attend to you duties. She will have more tasks for you when you return,” Charissa said, somewhat dismissively.

“Your wish is my command,” Jeff said enthusiastically.

He turned and headed for the office door.

Jeff knew that he may not see Charissa for the rest of the day, or even two, but he wasn’t disappointed.

He readily accepted he was merely a tiny piece of the High Mistress’s empire, a valuable but expendable resource.f

Jeff did not mind in the slightest. He felt only happiness at having the opportunity to serve the incredible, sexy, powerful High Mistress in whatever way she allowed him to.

Eager to carry out Charissa’s orders, Jeff wore a huge smile as he left her office and left his past life behind for good.