The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotits

Synopsis: A sensual massage may trigger a few hidden emotions.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Beth, 42 was hesitant. But, her friend Chloe, 45 recommended the Blue Bay Health and Fitness Spa.

Chloe had recently -and so obviously had a boob job. She was on a real beauty kick. She’d gone from 32C cup to 38Ds. Beth thought it was a little over the top. Beth was happy in her body, stretch-marks included. She had given birth to two wonderful girls—Jenny, 18 and Lisa 20 and she knew she’d never get her buff body back. She jogged. That had always been enough. Yes, her 34B tittles weren’t anything to write home about… but whilst Brent had been alive she’d never had any complaints from her husband.

“Welcome to BBHFS” the uniformed woman at the front desk said. She had the name-tag “Kenisha”.

Kenisha was impressive. Tall, black and a large rack. Yet she wasn’t thick-set. She could have been a sports-model.

“How may we be of service today?”she asked.

“We’re here for the full body massage” Chloe said.

“Um….” Beth said… was that in fact what she’d agreed to? She thought that they were just going to work out in the gym, and maybe use the saltwater pool after.

“Very good” Kenisha said “Have you been here before?”

“I have” Chloe said “But Beth hasn’t”

“No, I haven’t” Beth said, still looking at Chloe a little annoyed.

“There’s nothing to worry about” Kenisha smiled “You’re guaranteed full satisfaction or your money back.”

“Sure” Beth said cynically.

“You’re going to enjoy this” Chloe said.

“Sure, whatever.”

But, she had to admit the BBHFS facility was posh. Tiled marble floors, white columns. It reminded her of a Roman villa. If she were to describe it in those terms then this was the atrium they were now standing in—the open, roofless courtyard, having passed through the portico, and along a short but wide corridor.

Kenisha noticed Beth looking about.

“The entire place was imported from Italy” she volunteered.

Beth spun around to face her, having not been aware she was noticed.

“Sorry?”

“I noticed you perusing our facility… the architecture.”

“Yes, very impressive.”

“I know you’d like it” Chloe chimed in.

“It… um….” Beth thought.

“As I said… the whole structure was imported” Kenisha said.

“Yes, it looks so real….” Beth said.

“My friend is a student of history” Chloe chimed in.

“Archaeology” Beth corrected.

“Archaeology” Chloe repeated, teasingly.

“So, if you two ladies would care to follow Angela…” Kenisha said. They hadn’t noticed the red-headed woman arrive.

Angela wore a short white dress, like a sexy nurse, with a zipper running the full length down the front, and like an inappropriately dressed bimbo, her large breasts were pushing up and out so that the zipper was down low at the front.

Beth didn’t like it. And the dress barely covered Angela’s thighs.

“Come this way, please” Angela said.

Chloe was already following.

Beth stood there thinking that Angela looked like a stripper.

She followed, reluctantly.

They went down a corridor to a large door that Angela held open.

“Please” she said. If you undress in here…

“Undress?”

“Oh, come on!” Chloe said.

Beth and Chloe went into a room that had a small changing area at the front, where Chloe was already taking her clothes off.

Beth was embarrassed at how readily Chloe did this… as if she had no modesty.

“When did you do that?” Beth gasped.

Chloe looked down to what Beth was looking at—her shaven crotch.

“Oh, it’s much cooler this way” Chloe giggled and grabbed a towel.

Beth grabbed one too, only she had it wrapped around herself whereas Chloe simply carried it in front of herself; partially hiding her sex.

There were two massage tables in parallel. Chloe spread her towel out over one and lay down on it, on her front.

Beth looked at her table for a moment and then worked out how to mount it without revealing her ass as Chloe had.

“How long do we have to wait?” Beth asked after a few minutes.

“God!” Chloe gasped “I bring you along to have fun….”

“Fun?” Beth spluttered.

“Yes, fun”

“Being naked for a stranger….”

“Yes, fun” Chloe teased.

The door opened and in through where their clothes hung walked two women, dressed exactly like Angela had been dressed.

“I’m Jill” said the raven haired busty young thing.

“I’m Pan” said the slightly shorter, but equally busty Asian lady.

“Um, I’ll have Jill” Chloe said. “I’ve had you before” she said.

“Very good, Ma’am” Jill said and she want over to a side table that had a number of bottles, sponges, and other accoutrements (gloves, for example).

“You’ve not been here before?” Pan said.

“Huh?” Beth asked as she turned slightly to speak to Pan face-to-face.

She regretted this and reached back to hold the towel over her ass.

“How do you know?”

Pan simply smiled.

“Please, relax” she said urging Beth to roll back onto her stomach.

Pan’s hands started at the small of Beth’s back and immediately Beth felt good. The hands, firm, but soft worked their way up to her shoulder-blades, and then her shoulders.

Yes, this felt nice.

Pan’s hands moved back down, and then to Beth’s surprise she opened the towel there and massaged Beth’s ass.

Beth shifted, she began to turn.

“Please, relax!” Pan urged.

Beth relented.

She turned her head to look at Chloe and was surprised to see her friend now on her back, exposed as Jill massaged Chloe’s stomach.

Beth thought that was not appropriate. She turned to face the other way.

Then, Beth jumped as she felt a hand move between her ass cheeks and touch the bristles of her pubic hair.

“Excuse me!” she snapped.

“Please relax” Pan said again.

“You will not put your hands there!” Beth said. She was clear, and assertive.

“Oh, let yourself go!” Chloe groaned.

Beth turned back to face her and was surprised to see Jill massaging Chloe’s breasts.

“Chloe!” she gasped.

“What?”

“It feels so good” Jill said back to her.

“Do you want me to….” Pan began.

“No… most definitely not!” Beth said.

“Oh, go on….” Chloe gasped.

Just then Pan reached to Beth’s shoulders again and squeezed hard. Beth felt as if her whole body were paralysed.

“What’s going on?” she gasped, and she couldn’t move her arms or legs.

“This won’t take long” Pan said.

“Just enjoy it” Chloe urged.

“What’s happening?” Beth cried as Pan rolled her over.

“No!” Beth gasped “I said don’t do this!”

She found herself on her back, still unable to move.

Pan was looking down at her smiling.

“You’ll understand in a minute.” Pan said “Everything will.. well… anyway….”

“No, don’t… let… why can’t I move….” Beth cried.

Pan took hold of Beth’s head and turned it to one side, so she could see Chloe and Jill.

And… to her surprise she saw that as Jill’s hands worked up Chloe’s breasts two streams of white fluid shot up from her nipples.

“This one’s ready” Jill said.

“What’s going on?”

“You’ll be able to do this too” Chloe smiled as Jill went over to the table and drew two small cup like bits, that were attached to hoses.

She placed one then the other over each of Chloe’s breasts and once suction was achieved a small machine started humming.

Beth watched in horror as milk was drawn in small spurts from Chloe’s breasts.

She was being milked.

Pan began tweaking Beth’s nipples.

“Hey!” Beth cried.

“Shhh….!” Pan cooed “Relax….”

Pan began massaging Beth’s titties.

“Hey!” Beth protested again.

She made a concerted effort to move, but again… her limbs and torso were unresponsive.

She felt a strange warmth at her chest.

She wished she could lift her head enough to look down and see what was happening.

The feeling grew more hotter.

Pan kept kneading Beth’s chest.

“What are you do…..?” she began when she felt the strangest feeling ever.

Jill had by now placed a small block under Beth’s head so she could see… and she watched in amazement as her breasts, even as they were teased, grew larger and larger.

“Just relax” Pan cooed as she manipulated the flesh.

“What the fuck!” Beth cried and still Pan stretched out her skin.

“She’s coming along fine” Pan said looking up at Jill.

Jill nodded and she went around behind Pan and standing at her back, shr reached around Pan’s front and unzipped her.

The uniform fell from Pan.

Her breasts were large, impressive, and dripping fluid.

Jill did the same to her own uniform.

“Please….” Beth cried confused.

Jill bent down and took a nipple in her mouth. Pan took the other one in. They continued to massage her, as they sucked.

“Oh, my God!” Beth cried as she felt milk from from her breasts.

A day later at great urging Beth brought Jenny down to the health spa.

“I don’t know why you got a boob job, mom” Jenny said.

“I think it makes me look…. sexy” Beth said as she lead her youngest to reception.

“See you later” she said as a uniformed woman lead Jenny off to get a massage.

“Where you going?” she asked her mom.

“I’m going to get something else…” she said.

Beth walked away down a hall

She went in through a door and began to undress.

She hung her clothes up on clothes hooks.

She checked herself out, running her hands over her smooth flesh. No stretch-marks. She grinned. The air kissed her shaven cunt.

She went in to the next room.

There a few heads turned to see her, but she was largely ignored.

Women sat around, some reading magazines.

Beth took a seat. She reached forward and grabbed two small cups and attached them to each of her 42DD breasts in turn, waiting for suction she flicked a switch and a small electronic engine hummed as milk began to be drawn from her boobs.

She turned to look at a woman next to her, also being milked.

“Would you mind passing me a magazine” Beth smiled.

“Of course” the woman said and handed her something on the latest fashion trends.

Beth relaxed as she was milked.

She collected her daughter latter on and was impressed by the 42G breasts Jenny now had.

“Well come back again tomorrow” Beth said and you can begin milking.

“Yes, mom” Jenny smiled as they took each other’s hands and walked out to the carpark.

As they walked Beth noticed Jenny skip a step.

“Anything the matter?”

“Just not used to feeling my panties against a shaven pussy…”

“You’ll get used to it baby” Beth assured her.

Jenny smiled.

Beth smiled.

They got in their car and drove off, happy.

The End