The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Hypnotized”

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.

All characters, situations, and locations are purely fictional.

For private use only. Any other use is a violation of U.S. copyright law. Not to be archived, reposted, displayed, or distributed by any means whatsoever without express written consent of the author.

All rights reserved.

Written 08/95 by RC.

Copyright © 1995

“Hypnotized”

Tracy had asked me to come over Friday evening, saying she had to show me something she thought I would enjoy. I spent the week wondering what she had up her sleeve.

I got to her place about five thirty Friday. She said hello, we had a few beers and talked for half an hour or so. Then she told me that we would be having someone join us shortly, and asked me to just watch and let things happen, not to get nvolved. I asked what she was talking about, but she would only say that I would understand as things progressed.

A few minutes after that, her doorbell rang. Tracy answered the door and came into the living room a few minutes later with another girl. I was introduced to Amy. Amy had long blonde hair, fantastic blue eyes, and a body that could be in any magazine around. I found myself coming up with all kinds of scenarios for whatever was going to happen. We sat back down in the living room, me on the couch, Amy and Tracy in recliners.

We had another beer and made the usual small talk for a while. Then Tracy said she had something she wanted Amy to see. She got up and went over to Amy’s chair.

Tracy’s top was cut very low, and I had noticed a chain around her neck, reaching down between her breasts. Now she tugged on the chain, on the end of which was a crystal pendant. She took it off and held it in front of Amy, saying she had bought it the day before.

Amy was leaning back in her recliner, and Tracy held the chain so Amy could remain resting comfortably, looking up slightly at the pendant. Tracy asked if Amy could see the image inside the pendant. At the same time, she began moving the pendant so it moved slowly, side to side, back and forth, around in a circle. Amy said no, she didn’t see the image. Tracy told her to look deep inside the pendant.

Tracy’s voice had become very soft, very soothing. She continued telling Amy to look deeper into the pendant, concentrate on it completely. Amy became still, staring up at the pendant as Tracy moved it gently.

Now Tracy was saying that the image could be seen easier if Amy let herself relax and focus even more. Let everything else fade away, just watch the pendant swinging back and forth, back and forth. Amy’s eyes moved with the motion of the pendant, but her head remained resting against the back of the recliner.

All Amy had to do, Tracy said, was let herself go, feel herself being drawn to the pendant. As she said that, she slowly moved it closer to Amy, and Amy’s eyes followed as it moved higher and higher, closer and closer.

Now the pendant was almost over Amy’s head. Her eyes rose up towards her eyelids. Tracy told Amy she could feel herself relaxing completely now, and her eyelids were feeling too heavy to keep open. She could see the image some other time, Tracy said. For now, all Amy had to do was feel her eyelids get heavier and heavier, and as they did, her body would become more and more relaxed. Feel it happen, Tracy said. Let it happen. It feels so good. If Amy wanted to close her eyes, she could. When she did close her eyes, she would feel a sensation of relaxation like she had never imagined washing through her entire body. She could let herself go totally, become limp, and loose, and lazy. Just let it happen, Amy. Feel yourself letting go...

I had been watching Amy’s reactions, then my eyes wandered to the pendant. As it hovered gently over Amy, I found myself becoming more intent on Tracy’s voice. I dimly realized that Tracy was hypnotizing Amy, and that I was now falling into a trance as well. Reluctantly, and with great effort, I took my eyes from the pendant and once again watched Amy’s face as she sank into hypnosis.

Her facial muscles were completely relaxed now, her lips parted a bit. Her eyes were closed, her body nestled into the recliner. Tracy went on for a few moments, coaxing Amy deeper and deeper. Then she quietly put the chain back around her neck, tucked the pendant back into her top, and looked at me. Seeing me watching in fascination, she smiled at me.

For the next several minutes, Tracy gave Amy suggestions designed to deepen her hypnotic trance. Then Tracy had Amy imagine that helium balloons were tied to her right wrist, and she would feel her arm drift gently and easily into the air. As I watched, myself almost spellbound by Tracy’s soft voice, Amy’s arm rose slowly off the arm of the recliner. As Tracy reinforced her suggestions, Amy’s arm moved quicker, until her arm was pointing straight up at the ceiling. Tracy then brought Amy’s arm slowly back to her side.

Now Tracy winked at me. Turning back to Amy, she told her that every time she saw Tracy’s pendant moving slowly around, she would feel herself relaxing, letting go. The longer she watched it, the more relaxed she would become. She would not want to resist these sensations, she would want to let herself go. After a while, she would surrender totally to the relaxation. Her eyes would close and she would sink deeply into the relaxed state she was now enjoying. Tracy wouldn’t have to say a word, Amy’s attention would be held completely by the pendant, and the sensations of relaxation would increase until she could no longer keep her eyes open.

Tracy was silent for a minute. Then she said she was going to count from one to five, and at the count of five, Amy’s eyes would open, and she would be totally awake, totally refreshed. She also said there was no reason for Amy’s conscious mind to bother remembering anything that had happened after she first looked at the pendant. Her unconscious mind would recall everything at the appropriate times. She then counted slowly, and at five, Amy’s eyes opened slowly.

She blinked several times, then, noticing Tracy next to her, tried to speak. In this, she didn’t succeed, and she had to swallow a few times because her mouth was dry. Finally, she asked Tracy what had happened.

Tracy answered that she had been showing Amy her new pendant and wondering if she could see the image inside of it. She then asked if Amy had been able to see it. Amy looked puzzled and said she didn’t think so. Tracy asked if Amy wanted to see it again.

Amy said yes. Barely able to conceal her glee, Tracy removed the necklace from her neck and held the pendant in front of Amy. As Amy’s eyes fastened onto it, Tracy gave me a big smile.

Amy sat there for several minutes, staring fixedly at the pendant. I could see her body gradually relaxing. Her face went blank, her mouth opened a bit. Then her eyelids flickered a few times and closed for good. Tracy hadn’t said a word.

Tracy’s smile would have lit up the dark side of the moon. Once again putting the necklace back on, she asked quietly if Amy could hear her. Amy mumbled yes, and Tracy gave her deepening suggestions for about ten minutes. Then she paused, looked at me, took a deep breath, and actually crossed her fingers.

Turning back to Amy, she suggested that Amy just drift away, away from this place, away from everything. Drifting gently and freely to another place, where she would be able to experience pleasure she had never thought possible. Would Amy like to be in this place? Amy said yes again.

Tracy said that now Amy was finding herself in a beautiful place, a very beautiful bedroom. The bed was the perfect size, the sheets were her favorite color, the pillows were just the way she liked. It was the perfect bedroom, everything exactly as she wanted it. She asked Amy what color the walls were. After a few seconds, Amy mumbled white. Asked about the sheets, Amy said they were blue.

Tracy said that Amy was finding herself lying on the bed, totally nude. She was completely comfortable, completely relaxed. She was lying, relaxed and nude, on a perfect bed with blue sheets. As she lay there, just letting herself relax more and more, she would find herself thinking about entering a relaxed state just like the one Tracy had helped her to enter.

All she had to do, Tracy told her, was lie back, close her eyes, and take three deep, slow, breaths. Each time she exhaled, she would feel herself sink deeper into relaxation. Each time she exhaled, she would feel herself sink deeper into the perfect bed she was lying on. As she exhaled the third time, she would let herself surrender totally to the sensations of relaxation and feel her body go limp, and loose, and lazy. She could then drift gently, listening to Tracy’s voice guide her even deeper into her self-induced state of relaxation.

As I watched, Amy really did take three deep, slow, breaths. As she exhaled the third time, her body sank even deeper into the recliner. Tracy’s face was glowing with excitement as she continued.

Now Amy was so relaxed, so comfortable. She was feeling so good that she might even feel as if she was becoming slightly aroused. Every breath she took allowed her to feel better and better. It felt so good, lying in her perfect bed, her perfect body perfectly relaxed. Now, Tracy said, Amy would notice a growing desire to feel even more pleasure.

Tracy said that if Amy wanted to, she could very gently and easily move her hands over her body, totally aware of every sensation her soft touch created in her body. She would be aware of the softness of her skin, the warmth of her body, as her hands gently moved over her body. She could move her hands and still remain perfectly relaxed, perfectly comfortable. She would feel so good as her hands moved over her body.

Amy lay in the recliner, her hands in her lap. Now her hands actually moved a bit, as if she wanted to do something but wasn’t sure what. This happened several times, as Tracy continued to hypnotically build Amy’s desire for more pleasure. Finally, Amy’s hands moved for real, very slowly, but now with a purpose. Her fingers moved up her abdomen to her chest, then around her nipples, her fingers sliding smoothly over her top. Tracy didn’t let up, driving Amy higher and higher, and Amy began squeezing her breasts. Her open mouth let out a soft moan.

Tracy’s voice dropped to a whisper now, letting Amy’s passion take control. She began repeating the word “orgasm” over and over, mixed in with her other suggestions of heightened awareness. Amy’s right hand now moved back down over her stomach, and her legs slowly spread apart a bit. Her fingers began rubbing her jeans between her legs. Softly at first, then with more intensity, she brought herself closer and closer to orgasm.

Tracy stopped whispering now, and what happened next happened very quickly. She told Amy to focus totally on the pleasure as she counted from one to five. As she counted, Amy would quickly drift away from her perfect place and at the count of five, she would find herself once more in this room, resting comfortably in the recliner. She would be totally out of her deeply relaxed state, fully conscious and awake. She spoke very fast, and then counted 1-2-3-4-5 in about a second. Amy’s eyes popped open.

Her left hand was still massaging her breasts, and her right hand was still between her legs. Her jeans were darkening beneath her fingers from the juices her excitement was producing. She blinked a few times, and her hands paused for a few seconds.

But she couldn’t stop. Tracy had created such an aroused state within Amy that she had to keep going. Her eyes closed again, not due to a hypnotic trance, but a sexual one. Her fingers resumed their activities, but now aware of things, Amy’s right hand slid beneath her jeans. Seconds later she was writhing in the recliner, totally lost in her passion.

Tracy stood next to her, watching with wide eyes. She looked almost as turned on as Amy. My cock was threatening to split my jeans open.

As I watched, Tracy leaned over and undid a button on Amy’s top. Amy opened her eyes a bit, but didn’t slow down. She looked curiously up at Tracy for a second, then her eyes closed again. Immediately, Tracy undid the rest of Amy’s top. Amy made no move to stop her.

She did, however, take the opportunity to slide her left hand under her loosened top and under her bra. Tracy took Amy’s top and moved it away to both sides, fully exposing Amy’s bra. Then Tracy took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and gently caressed Amy’s unoccupied breast.

Amy’s eyes flew open again. At that moment, however, she came yet again, and her eyes flickered closed as her body shuddered. Tracy reached down and unzipped Amy’s jeans.

Soon Tracy’s fingers had joined Amy’s between her legs. Amy made no move to stop Tracy, in fact spreading her legs a bit wider for her. After a while, and what seemed like several dozen orgasms, Tracy bent over and kissed Amy full on the mouth. Amy’s eyes opened yet again, but closed immediately and she responded with interest. Her left hand reached around Tracy’s neck and pulled her face closer to her own.

I sat there watching as Amy then reached over and undid Tracy’s jeans. Tracy smiled down at her, and guided Amy’s willing hand to her waiting pussy. Now it was Tracy’s turn to close her eyes in ecstasy. She threw her head back, moaning again and again.

Now Amy sat up in the recliner. She reached over and undid Tracy’s top, Tracy shrugged her top onto the floor, and removed her bra as well.

Amy froze.

Tracy looked at her questioningly. She was so hot now, and she wanted Amy bad. But Amy knelt on the recliner, not moving.

Then Tracy realized what was happening. Upon removing Tracy’s top, Amy had seen the pendant underneath, resting comfortably between Tracy’s breasts. Recalling Tracy’s hypnotic suggestions, her eyes had fastened on it, and she was now drifting helplessly into hypnosis. Tracy, not wanting to interfere with her post-hypnotic command, watched dejectedly as Amy sank back into hypnosis. As Amy’s eyes closed, her body went limp, and she slumped into the recliner. Sighing, Tracy arranged Amy’s body a bit more comfortably. She took her pendant in her hand and looked at it ruefully. Then her face brightened. She turned back to Amy and whispered something to her. Then she turned to me with a big smile on her face.

Holding the pendant up in front of me she asked, in a very soft, soothing voice, if I could see the image inside her pendant.