The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotized

PART 2

She had a very innocent look on her face, but after seeing Amy get caught in Tracy’s hypnotic trap, I obviously knew very well what she was up to. I just grinned at her and said I didn’t think so. She continued looking at me with those big, soft, rown, Bambi eyes, and whispered “Please?”

Something in the back of my mind was telling me to just shut up and let her do it. She almost had a pleading look in her eyes, and as I tried to figure out what the best course of action was, she spoke again.

She started telling me how she had hypnotized Amy, which I sort of knew already. In her soft voice, she said how watching the pendant had kept Amy’s consciousness occupied while Tracy’s voice had gone straight into her mind, bypassing Amy’s defenses. The key, she said, was to keep the conscious mind busy while the hypnotic suggestions were working at an unconscious level. As Amy’s attention had narrowed totally to watching the pendant, Tracy’s commands had become almost irresistible. And as Amy’s eyes had grown physically tired from focusing so intently on the pendant, Tracy had been able to build on that feeling, suggesting that Amy’s whole body was relaxing as well. It was all very simple, Tracy said, and all Amy had had to do was let it happen. All anyone had to do in order to be hypnotized was just allow it to happen. Just feel the relaxation spreading, let it happen. Feel their eyelids growing heavy, so heavy, and before long, it would be impossible to keep them open. All I had to do was let it happen. Feel my breathing become slow, deep, and gentle. Let it happen.

As Tracy spoke, still using her soothing, gentle voice, she continued to look straight at me. I listened to her, fascinated at how simple it seemed to be to hypnotize someone. It never occurred to me that she had stopped talking about Amy, and hypnotizing people in general, and started talking specifically to me. I just stared into those beautiful brown eyes and listened with rapt attention to her describe how to induce a hypnotic trance. The fact that it was now being induced in me never occurred to me. I had been prepared to resist looking at Tracy’s pendant, knowing what the result would be. The fact that her eyes were holding me spellbound just as well as the pendant never occurred to me either.

I’m not really sure if I consciously decided to let Tracy put me in a trance, or if she had me “in her power” before I had time to decide either way. Her eyes stared deep into mine, I couldn’t look away, and I was aware of Tracy’s soothing voice persuading me to let myself go. My body tingled a bit, and felt almost as if it was sinking into the couch. Tracy’s voice was always there, gently guiding my mind in the direction she wanted me to go.

Tracy was saying I could close my eyes and prepare to experience great pleasure, such as I had seen Amy experiencing. As my eyes closed and I surrendered myself to Tracy, I was dimly aware that despite my body being as limp as a dish towel, I seemed to have an immense erection.

I heard Tracy say the word “five”. My eyes opened. I blinked several times and looked around. I was still on the couch, slumped against the back. Amy was still sleeping peacefully in her recliner. Tracy stood in front of me, watching me with an amused look on her face.

I realized right away what had happened, and I had to smile back. Tracy asked how I felt, and after I got my voice working again, I had to say I felt absolutely fantastic. She grinned slyly and asked me to tell her about it. I thought for a moment, and had to tell her that all I remembered was looking into her eyes. Still smiling, she told me I’d gone out like a light.

She came closer, and knelt on the couch, actually straddling my legs as I sat there. She reached out and started gently massaging my neck and shoulders. I looked at her curiously. She looked calmly back at me and continued her massage. I immediately noticed two things. One, I was getting hard again. Two, I was already starting to feel as if I was falling into her eyes. She didn’t speak, she just stared at me and gently caressed my neck and shoulders. It was getting hard to keep my head up, the muscles were becoming so relaxed. I realized what was happening, but I had no choice but to continue staring into her eyes and allow myself to be taken in. After some time, the muscles in my neck were so limp it was impossible to hold my head up to meet her gaze. My head dropped loosely to my chest, and my eyes snapped shut.

I awakened to find myself still on the couch, my head down. With an effort, I looked up to find Amy and Tracy sitting in the recliners, watching me. It took a few seconds to get myself together, and I had to smile. Tracy smiled back, and slowly stood up.

She asked Amy to sit next to me on the couch, and she stood in front of us, smiling. We waited expectantly. Finally, she spoke.

“Both of you know what happened, right?” Amy and I nodded.

“You know you’ve been hypnotized, and you know that I can hypnotize you again any time I want to, right?” Again we agreed.

“Did you enjoy being hypnotized?” Both of us nodded and said yes.

“Do you know what hypnotic suggestions you were given?” We said no, but Amy added that she had a pretty good idea based on what had happened when she awakened the first time. Tracy smiled at her, and I began to wonder if anything similar had happened to me. My cock grew at that thought.

Tracy noticed the growing lump in my jeans, and her smile was now directed at me. As if reading my mind, she asked if I felt left out at not being given the same treatment as Amy. Figuring she still had something up her sleeve, I said no. She stood there, her top gone, her nipples pointing at us, her jeans in a heap on the floor. Amy sat next to me, her jeans now gone as well, in panties, bra, and an open shirt. The lump in my pants grew.

Quietly, Tracy asked me to unzip my jeans. Suddenly embarrassed for some reason, I glanced at Amy. She just motioned to her bare legs, and with a grin told me that I might as well, because Tracy could make me do it anyway. So I unzipped my jeans.

Released, my cock popped out immediately. Tracy came closer, and bent down to examine it. “Very nice”, she said. Turning to Amy, she said “Wouldn’t it be a shame to waste something like that? But before we take care of it, we should make real sure it’s ready.”

She held her hand out to Amy, who took it. Tracy straightened up, and Amy stood up as well. They stood right in front of me, facing each other. I wanted to stand up and jump them both, but sheer curiosity made me wait for whatever was going to happen next. I didn’t wait long.

Tracy’s hand slid underneath Amy’s panties. Amy gasped, but made no move to resist. Staring into Amy’s wide eyes, Tracy quickly brought Amy to orgasm. Amy stood helplessly, held by Tracy’s eyes, as her body shuddered again and again. Her knees trembled, and I thought for a moment she would fall, but holding Tracy’s hand seemed to have a steadying effect on her. I watched, seemingly as helpless as Amy, as Tracy made her cum.

Then Tracy removed her hand. After Amy caught her breath, and still holding her gaze, Tracy whispered, “Now, Amy, please do the same for me.” Amy’s free hand slowly moved towards Tracy. She touched Tracy’s thigh. Then her fingers moved to Tracy’s panties, and she paused. Then, very slowly indeed, she slid her fingers underneath to where Tracy’s soaking pussy waited. Moments later, Tracy was finding it hard to keep her eyes locked on Amy’s, as she came over and over.

But Amy was still spellbound, and seemed to be getting more into what she was doing. Tracy let her go on for quite a while, riding wave after wave of pleasure. Finally, Tracy gasped, “OK, Amy, stop now. Oh, God, that was good, Amy.”

Amy obediently stopped, and removing her hand, let it drop to her side. Tracy stood there panting for several moments, still keeping Amy under the power of her eyes. Then she spoke again, hardly loud enough for me to hear. “Amy, let your eyes close now.” Amy’s eyes closed instantly. “Now, Amy, you can let ourself go. You can now give yourself pleasure in any way you wish. You can do anything you wish to give yourself pleasure. Nothing will stop you, nothing will disturb you. You don’t have to hold back at all. You will find the pleasure greater than anything you have ever experienced before in your life. When I release your hand, you can surrender yourself to the passion you are now feeling. Give yourself to it, be one with it. You ARE passion, you ARE desire. Let it happen. The next time you feel my touch, you will know it is time to return to this place, and you will prepare yourself to listen to my voice once again.”

Tracy took her hand from Amy’s.

Amy stood there quivering for a second. Then her hand dove beneath her panties and into her pussy. To my surprise, instead of watching Amy, Tracy too was fondling herself. Both of them stood there in front of me, eyes closed, lost in their own private worlds of pleasure. As things progressed, two piles of discarded clothing grew on the floor as they shed their remaining bras, panties, etc.

I sat on the couch, watching as the two of them drove themselves wild. Their scents filled the room, their moans and gasps were continuous. My cock felt ready to burst. I had never been so horny. But whether it was a post-hypnotic suggestion Tracy had given me, or just not wanting to miss anything, I just sat there and watched.

Amy was writhing on the floor now. Tracy was leaning against the wall with one hand buried between her legs, the other roaming her body. Amy’s back arched high into the air as yet another orgasm ripped through her body, then slammed back to the floor, she was too exhausted to support herself. Tracy threw her head back and let out a long, drawn-out sound that was somewhere between a scream and a whisper. Then, finally, Tracy’s hands dropped to her side, and she rested against the wall, fighting for air.

When she regained her composure, she looked at me, grinning wickedly as the sight of my cock pointing forlornly skyward. Without a word, she crept over to Amy and gently caressed her shoulder. Amy, in mid-orgasm, went limp, and lay there panting. Tracy let her recover a bit, then softly suggested she open her eyes and awaken.

Amy lay there looking up at the ceiling for a minute as she got her breath back. Finally, she looked around. Seeing Tracy standing near her, she looked up at her and said, “Oh, my God.” Tracy smiled down at her, then reached down and gently helped her to her feet.

They stood there, supporting each other for a few moments as Amy regained her composure. Tracy’s arms were around Amy, her hands caressing her gently, and she was whispering in Amy’s ear.

Amy’s body went limp in Tracy’s arms. Tracy half carried, half dragged, Amy to the couch and, motioning for me to stand, lay her down.

She looked down at Amy with a satisfied expression. I looked at them both, both nude, both hot, both good-looking. I was just about to ask Tracy what she had planned for me, when, without looking up from Amy’s body, she told me to take my clothes off.

In no time at all, my clothes had joined theirs on the floor. Now I stood naked, my cock pointing at Tracy like a telephone pole. Finally turning away from Amy’s sleeping form, Tracy looked at me.

To my surprise, it wasn’t a look of happy anticipation, or lingering pleasure. It was more a look of knowing conquest, that she had the upper hand in whatever game she was playing. I knew that too.

I just didn’t quite understand the game yet.