The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotized

PART 3

Tracy turned away from Amy and walked slowly towards me, her body swaying seductively. Stopping right in front of me, she looked at me for a moment. Then, without a word, she pulled me close to her and kissed me, hard.

Her arms went around me, and I felt her fingernails on my back as she started nibbling my neck and even my ear. My arms went around her and I held her as close as possible as her tongue lightly brushed at my earlobe. Then her soft voice asked me if I was ready. Damn right I was! I said yes.

Still kissing me, she moved back a step and reached for my rock-hard cock, squeezing it tightly. I about died. Her other arm was still around me, and she was running her tongue up and down my throat. My right hand came from behind her and slid down her body. Her legs parted expectantly, and I felt at last the moist triangle awaiting me there. My finger slipped easily into her soaking snatch.

My knees buckled.

Tracy still had her arm around me, and supported me as well as she could as I fell limply to the floor. I weighed quite a lot more than Amy, but Tracy managed to get me to the floor with no broken bones.

I seemed to be awake and aware, not in any trance state. My body, however, was totally limp and numb. All I could feel was a slight tingle. I found I couldn’t even talk. The only thing I could do was move my eyes.

Tracy took two pillows, one small, one larger, from the couch. She lifted my head a bit and placed the small one under my neck. The larger one went under my butt. Then she stood over me, her feet straddling my head. I couldn’t even move my head, only my eyes had followed Tracy as she had retrieved the pillows.

I was looking straight up at her dripping pussy. Still higher, her breasts loomed over me, rocking gently back and forth. Above them, her face stared down at me with a look of triumph.

“Sorry about that”, she said, not sounding sorry at all. “Amy and I have some other things to do. I hope you don’t mind.”

She went back to the couch and awakened Amy. As Amy got herself together, Tracy assured her that right at the moment she was not under any hypnotic influence at all. Motioning to me, she added that I was available for whatever uses Amy might find for me.

Amy came closer, looking curiously at me as I lay there. She asked Tracy if I was hypnotized. Tracy said not really, I was just kind of agreeable to whatever might happen. Amy kept looking at me, her eyes finally coming to rest on my cock. “Does that still work?”

Tracy laughed. “Yes, but it won’t do much for him.” Thanks, Tracy.

Amy slowly came closer, and knelt down next to me. She reached out and took my cock in her hand. I guess she squeezed it, because she smiled and looked up at Tracy, saying “Yeah, it seems to be OK.” I felt nothing.

Amy looked at me again, and hesitated. Then she swung her leg across my body, straddling me. Her pussy was inches above my hard, numb shaft. She looked at Tracy again, almost as if she were asking permission. Tracy just nodded knowingly.

Amy lowered herself onto my waiting rod. Her eyes closed, and she began riding me. The pillow Tracy had put under my butt must have been to give Amy a better angle, since I couldn’t help by rising up to meet her.

Soon, Amy was rocking happily back and forth, up and down. Her face glowed with pleasure, and her sounds were the sounds of pleasure. Her fingers dug into my chest as she came again and again. Every now and then, her eyes would open slightly, and she would smile at me, almost sympathetically.

Then they would close again as yet another orgasm washed over her.

I don’t know how long this went on, but Amy seemed to come several times at least. Finally, she became still, resting her hands on the floor beside me, breathing heavily. I hadn’t felt a thing.

Softly, Tracy asked if she could have a turn. Smiling, Amy rose up, and to my surprise, my cock still stood there at attention.

Tracy quickly took her place. Grinning down at me, she began moving very rapidly, gyrating wildly. Her eyes closed, and in between her moans and sighs, she taunted me.

“Oh, God, this feels so good. Oh, this is great. Don’t you wish you could enjoy this with me? Oh, you wouldn’t believe what you’re missing.”

This went on until she was too far gone to talk any more. Now she, as Amy had, was only making sounds, the sounds you can’t understand and yet understand completely. She rode me until she was satisfied, then quickly stood up. My cock, amazingly enough, still stood firm.

Tracy grinned down at me. “Thanks. We needed that. Maybe, just maybe, you can have some fun before the night is over.” You’re all heart, Tracy.

She turned to Amy, who had been standing beside us, watching in fascination. “Amy, I’m a bit sore. I need a massage.” She lay on the floor next to me. Amy stood still, uncertain. Finally, because of some hypnotic influence, or maybe just because she was becoming used to obeying Tracy, Amy knelt beside her and began massaging her.

I couldn’t see what was happening, my eyes wouldn’t move that far. I heard Tracy sighing contentedly, complimenting Amy on her massage. “Amy, this is wonderful. This feels so good. Don’t stop, Amy, I feel so good right now. I’m so relaxed.” And so on and so forth.

I lay there helpless, feeling like I was listening to a 1-900 call.

Finally, Tracy said Amy could stop. Amy stood up, waiting for her next instructions. She was either really hypnotized or had totally submitted to Tracy, I decided.

Tracy stood and stretched luxuriously. “OOhhh,,,,,, that was good. Amy, that was fantastic. I have to reward you somehow.” For several seconds she was quiet, apparently deciding on Amy’s reward. “That’s it. Please sit down on the couch, Amy.” Amy sat down. Tracy knelt before her and put her hands on Amy’s knees.

She pushed Amy’s legs apart. Amy didn’t resist, she just watched as Tracy buried her face between her legs. Seconds later, Amy’s eyes were closed and her breath was coming in short gasps.

It didn’t last long. Amy’s body stiffened as she came. Instantly, Tracy stood up and said “Amy, I want you to go into hypnosis, right now.”

Amy’s body twitched a few more times before finally becoming limp. I thought about that being at least the second time Tracy had interrupted Amy in mid-orgasm and sent her into a trance. It didn’t seem fair. But then again, neither did my situation.

“Amy, you can just relax for a while. Pay no attention to anything you hear. Just drift and relax until you feel my hand on your arm.” Then she turned back to me.

She knelt between my legs and took me into her mouth. As her head moved up and down, her eyes met mine. Once again, I found myself held by those eyes, watching them move up and down, up and down, as she sucked on my unfeeling cock. I knew what would happen, and it soon did. I felt myself slipping away, everything faded. There was nothing.

I was sitting on the couch, next to Amy. Amy was wide awake and talking cheerfully to Tracy. Both were still nude. Tracy saw I was awake, and spoke to me.

“So. How do you feel?”

I glared at her. “Seems I’m getting the short end of the stick, if you want my honest opinion.”

She looked at me innocently. “Before all this started, I asked you to just watch and not get involved, didn’t I?”

“I didn’t get myself involved. I had a bit of help, didn’t I?”

She laughed. “Yeah, I guess you did at that. But really, haven’t you enjoyed just watching us? I mean, it’s not every day that a guy gets to see two girls getting each other off, is it? And even if you couldn’t feel it when Amy and I were on you, I can honestly say we both enjoyed it very much.” Amy nodded in agreement.

“Well, yeah, it is a hell of a turn-on. But after a while, it’s kind of depressing, ya know? I mean, I’ve been all worked up for how long, now? I’m so damn horny I’d.. I’d... I dunno, I’m just too damn turned on to just watch any more.”

Tracy considered this. She nodded, and said “OK, I see your point. I guess it’s time to let you blow off some steam.”

She rose, and looked around for a minute. She found whatever she was looking for, and came over to me. Stopping in front of me, she showed me her pendant, that little piece of jewelry that had started this whole thing.

“Amy, would you excuse us for a moment, please?” I was curious until I remembered that being exposed to the pendant had quite an effect on Amy. She got up and went into the bathroom.

It took a minute to realize that the pendant now seemed to be having an effect on me. While I didn’t really feel as if I was going into hypnosis, I did feel kind of different. Hmm...

Tracy spoke quietly. “You’ve seen this before. You know what it is. You’ve seen the power it has on Amy. And I’ve made it so it has that same power on you. You were given a hypnotic suggestion so that whenever you saw this pendant moving gently in front of you, your mind would be forced to accept anything it was told during that time.

“In two minutes, you will begin to masturbate. Your mind and body will be totally awake and alert, and yet you will still find yourself masturbating. You will not be able to stop.

“After you begin, once you have started feeling the effects of your efforts, you will be unable to increase your pleasure. You will have to say, out loud, ‘I will obey Tracy’, in order to increase your pleasure. This phrase, combined with the motion of your hand, will allow you to reach orgasm after a time. But you MUST repeat that phrase for the pleasure to build to orgasm. Your arousal will continue to build, but the physical sensations you experience will only increase with that phrase.”

She was silent. She put the pendant away, my eyes following it to the desk drawer. When it was out of sight, I blinked several times.

“You really think I’m gonna say that?”

She looked calmly at me. “Yes, I do.”

“Yeah, right. This is turning into bullshit now.” Tracy shrugged.

My hand went to my cock. Before I knew what was happening, I was fucking my fist. Tracy watched with amusement. “Amy, would you care to come watch this?” Wonderful.

My cock stiffened. But nothing happened. There was none of that closer-and-closer feeling. Huh? Tracy laughed.

“Humor me. Try it. Say it.”

“Bullshit.” But I couldn’t stop.

“OK, have it your way.” Amy came out of the bathroom. Seeing what I was doing, her face turned bright red. I felt mine flush as well.

They watched as my hand unproductively pumped my cock. I wasn’t numb this time, I could feel it, but I wasn’t getting anywhere. Was she serious? The sight of two nude women watching me play with myself was actually quite a rush, I thought with surprise.

What the hell?

“I will obey Tracy.”

My cock responded. Hey, yeah, that really does work.

“I will obey Tracy.”

Yeah, here we go. So she was right. Oh, well.

“I will obey Tracy.” I said this phrase over and over, until finally that almost-there feeling came over me, and I knew I couldn’t stop now.

“I will obey Tracy.” My cock jerked spastically, and I shot my load all over Tracy’s couch and carpet. Still reacting to Tracy’s hypnotic command, I continued pumping and saying “I will obey Tracy” as the last drops oozed out of my exhausted cock.

“OK, you can stop now”, Tracy said. My hand slipped away from my demising shaft, and I leaned back, panting. I closed my eyes and tried to slow down a bit.

A few seconds later, I sensed someone close to me. Opening my eyes, I found myself looking at Tracy. Our eyes met. Everything went dark.

I was dressed again. Amy was nowhere to be seen. The couch and carpet had damp spots where my cum had been cleaned away. My hair was damp, and I smelled a bit like soap. I thought dimly that I had never taken a shower under hypnosis before.

Tracy and I were standing by the door. She, too, was dressed again. As I tried to piece things together, she thanked me for coming and said she hoped I could come again sometime.

Hearing the double meaning, I looked at her quickly, but her face was all the Miss Innocence look. I wasn’t quite sure what to say. She solved that for me.

“It’s OK. Don’t worry about it. I really hope you enjoyed yourself. Just so you know, I didn’t give you any suggestions that you have to worry about. You’re not going to start quoting Shakespeare at your next business meeting or anything.” I had to laugh as we said goodbye.

As I backed out to the road, I glanced toward Tracy’s place. I saw a sillouhette at an upstairs window, a curtain quickly closing. I drove away, my mind in a whirl, trying to bring myself to believe what had just happened.

THE END