The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HAPPY WORKER—OFFICE TINA

* * *

Tina loved being an office drone for her boss, Mr. Wallace. When she’d first joined the company, she’d been young, scared, and naive, but he’d generously taken her under his wing and put her through an expensive mentoring program called, ‘Thoughtlessly Successful’.

Although she didn’t remember much of it, the four core values always stuck with her.

Her deliciously blank mind made following directions very easy and straightforward, and for the past five years she’d even won ‘Employee of the Year’. All her co-workers adored her. Mr. Wallace told everyone that she was indispensable. Even his wife understood the special bond the busty Executive Assistant and her CEO husband shared.

“You know she’s not even jealous in the slightest,” Mr. Wallace whispered into Tina’s ear as he slowly pumped in and out of her sopping-wet pussy. “She understands that this is purely business between us—you meeting all my needs. Stress relief is an important job function, after all.”

Tina moaned happily, wrapping her long, stockinged legs around him, pressing the backs of her high heels into his thrusting ass. Doing her duty was the only not-thought running all through her, like a warm, soothing wave. If Mr. Wallace was happy with her, she was happy, and he was always happy with her—especially when they were pressed so close together, like this.

“Oh God,” he grunted, his hips snapping forwarding as she pulled him in tight.

She felt a steady throbbing deep inside her cunt, his cock flexing and shooting hot gushes of sperm. Mr. Wallace groaned, low and deep, rocking against her in shaky thrusts, and then stilled, before pressing a slow kiss to her temple.

“Wife never liked the mess. Is glad to delegate it, methinks,” he whispered with a chuckle.

He pulled away from his assistant slowly, peppering her shoulders and heaving breasts with soft kisses, and then admired his handy work. She spread her legs wide, showing him her open, used pussy, rubbing the leaking trails of cum all around her bare, wet cunt-lips.

“Feel free to get your own. Stress relief is important for the both of us, you know.”

Tina shivered happily, rubbing and rubbing as her boss watched, feeling the heavy warmth inside her morph into something aching and needy. She loved having him tower over her, his eyes watching her every movement, his expression one of intense rapture. Her hand moved faster and faster, fingers swirling around her engorged clit. Everything was so warm—the thrum of blank heat inside her, the friction of her soft skin on skin, the coiling pleasure growing tighter and tighter.

“Ah!” she cried out, hips bucking as the coil snapped and climax ripped through her.

Cum sprayed in rivulets from her clenching pussy, splattering her thighs and pooling on the desk beneath her.

“Good girl. Well done,” Mr. Wallace said appreciatively. He drew close to give her a passionate kiss, pushing two fingers through the mess and up her wet cunt, before withdrawing with a whisper, “Clean up and then call my wife and let her know I’ve made reservations for dinner. I’ll pick her up within the hour. You did great work today, Miss Pruett—enjoy the rest of your evening. Tomorrow morning I’d love if you were waiting for me under my desk….”

Tina nodded, letting Mr. Wallace push his sperm-soaked fingers into her mouth. She cleaned them lovingly with her tongue, still shivering with the golden aftershocks of her powerful orgasm. It would be a delight to do all the things Mr. Wallace needed her to do, and she was more than happy to treat him to a sloppy, morning blowjob. After all, when you had the best boss in the entire world, what wouldn’t you do for him? She didn’t even have to think about it!

* * *