The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DESPERATION IN THE CITY — TEEN BECCA

* * *

Becca had a serious anxiety problem, and was so afraid of strangers that she never wanted to leave her apartment. Luckily a free course online promised to re-train her brain. It seemed too good to be true, but every night Becca watched the programming and felt calmer and more outgoing. The once frightened eighteen-year-old sat in front of her computer screen in a delicious haze, mind-numbingly happy and at ease.

I should go grocery shopping, she thought to herself blissfully, having lived off Chinese and pizza delivery for the past several months. And wow, why am I so horny?

It was a little weird going out in short, white miniskirt with no panties, but Becca thought that she’d just soak through them anyway. She put on a light sport’s jacket, with nothing underneath because otherwise she’d feel anxious and restricted, and set off on her journey to fetch some basics for the pantry.

“Hi!” she found herself saying to everyone she passed with a big, dopey smile.

Most passerbys looked at her with confusion, but all Becca saw was beauty and friendliness in everyone. A few men stared at the hem of her skirt hugging her bare ass, or noticed her braless, perky tits, but instead of being afraid the attention made Becca’s heart soar with happiness.

It also made her ridiculously wet.

In dizzy arousal, she found herself strolling mindlessly into the grocery store, and giggling at anyone who looked her way, “Oh, can you help me?”

Most people pretended not to hear her, but she couldn’t help but be persistent; they were just afraid like she used to be! Sometimes the world was a scary place—but now that her mind had been opened, she saw that it didn’t have to be.

“Please sir,” she gushed to a short, chubby man stocking the shelves. “Can you help me?”

He blushed as she pressed herself into him, trying and failing to take a step back as the shelves blocked his way. “Uh . . . w-what do you need, miss?”

Becca had forgotten what she had come in the store for. All she knew was that her pussy felt incredibly empty and her clit was throbbing. She moaned as she pressed up hard against the shelf-stocker, her dizzy brain fluttering as she started to grind on him lewdly.

“I—you’re going to get me fired,” the man stammered. “Is this some kind of prank? Did Paul set you up to this?”

Becca knew that the man was only anxious like she used to be, but still felt bitterly disappointed when he pushed her away and scurried off.

“Are you alright, miss?” an elderly shopper asked her, his dark eyes kind behind thick glasses.

“Oh, no one will help me!” she whined. “Will you help me?” She thought she saw his smile widen as she bounded over to him, and was surprised that he froze as she took his hand and put it under her skirt. “I need help with this, please….”

“Oh, deary me!” His fingers skittered across her clit, briefly and maddeningly teasing, before his hand curled into a fist. “I’m married, dear girl….”

Becca huffed in disappointment. Was everyone a nervous wreck like she used to be? It seemed so unfair! Especially because now she saw the world as a bright, open place that was full of opportunities. Opportunities to make new friends! Opportunities to trust strangers! Opportunities to bond closely and be fulfilled . . . and be filled by them….

“I’ll help you, little lady,” a dark voice whispered into her ear. “Follow me.”

He was dressed in simple business attire with no jacket, and Becca thought he might be the store manager. She followed him out the back stockroom and into the alleyway, where he turned on her with a leering smile. “Lift your skirt and turn around—now.”

He didn’t have to ask twice. Becca spun around, yanking up her white miniskirt and bending over to show him her bare, teenaged cunt. Girl-juice dripped down her legs, and her mind spun in delirium as the man wasted no time in ramming his stiff, thick cock inside her.

“Oh, thank you, thank you,” she babbled, moaning whorishly as she finally received the help she’d been seeking. “Please more, please!”

He gripped her slender hip and one arm, yanking her back into him as he slammed into her young, tight pussy. “Is this what you wanted? Is it?”

“Yes, yes!”

But what she really wanted was to feel the toe-curling heat of his sperm splashing her insides, though she didn’t know it until he grunted, his thrusts going jerky as he ejaculated hard. Climax rolled through her like train. Her moans bounced off the dirty alleyway walls, and her teen pussy clenched in orgasmic ecstasy, tingling warmth flooding all through her like sunlight.

Everyone is so helpful and friendly—EVERYTHING IS WONDERUL!!! she thought-knew-wholly-felt, experiencing an overwhelming oneness with the world.

It would be a lot of fun getting to know her neighbors, usual food delivery people, and the city at large, and she didn’t even mind when the manager left her alone in the alley-way, dripping his cum down her legs and on her favorite sneakers.

* * *