The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

GENEROUS ROOMATE — CREAMPIE CHRISTMAS CAROL

* * *

Carol was normally a stingy germaphobe, but this Christmas she wanted to show her appreciation for her two generous roommates and be a giver instead of a grinch.

Steve and Tyler were always letting her pay late and putting up with her hellishly strict cleaning standards. She knew that they probably secretly resented her (although they never showed it) and she knew that she was incredibly lucky to have them in her life. If they ever got sick of her and kicked her out, she had absolutely nowhere to go, and she knew that she often deserved to be cast to the streets for screaming at them about everything from a dirty cup being left out to their private rooms not being tidied up right.

I know I’ve been really hard to get along with this year, she wrote in her delicately feminine scrawl on a piece of fancy parchment (she could be a bit pretentious, sometimes, too), and I know that I haven’t deserved your kindness when I’m short on rent or when I get overly upset at messes . . . so I bought this calming, hypnotic Christmas music to help me relax and relieve some of YOUR stress over the holidays. I hope you like the results (and my cute Christmas outfit)—use me any way you’d like!

The CD she’d ordered from the dark web had promised to use merry tunes to rewire her brain temporarily and make her mindlessly calm. There were plenty of warnings that it caused intense, high libido, but Carol was counting on it; she’d seen the blushing glances that Steve sometimes shot her way and the boner she’d given Tyler when she couldn’t find a clean towel and had been so angry she’d come to shriek at him, not caring that she was completely naked and wet from the shower.

JINGLE BALLS JINGLE BALLS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH, the tunes played merrily in her room, worming straight into her brain as she pulled on the slutty, red Christmas dress she’d bought—where the neckline hugged straight under her exposed, bare tits and the hem didn’t even cover her ass or pussy. JINGLE BALLS SWING AS THE COCK STARTS TO CREAM—BLOWIN’ AND CHOKIN’ ON A HOT LOAD OF FUN—NOW THE JINGLE BALLS DRAIN HAS BEGUN….

Carol felt her mind turn to mush as she listened to the hypnotizing words; her mouth watered and an intense urge to suck on something, anything, overcame her. She found a thick candy cane (that was “NOT for eating, only for decoration!” she’d once snottily told her roommates when they’d had the nerve to come into her room and ask about bills) and unwrapped it greedily, sucking the sweet candy into her eager mouth like a vacuum.

She moaned as she sucked, swallowing all the delicious juices down and imagining it was a hot, salty load of Steve’s cum. Then the next song started to play….

OH CHRISTMAS SLUT OH CHRISTMAS SLUT YOU LAY IN SUPINE BEAUTY, it repeated twice. YOUR TITS PINK AND PERKY, YOUR PUSSY WET AND NEEDY. OH CHRISTMAS SLUT OH CHRISTMAS SLUT YOU LAY IN WAIT FOR BLESSED LOADS!

Carol felt heat pulse all through her, and in a giddy blankness she did up her slutty, red-ribbon high-heels, and then she stumbled out to put herself under the Christmas tree, making sure to lay down next to the permissive note she’d written earlier.

It might have been hours lying there in wait, but it seemed like the flash of a millisecond before her wet, eager mouth was full of one of her roommate’s cocks, while the other ploughed her tender, prim-and-proper pussy….

* * *