The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Can — The Hemmings

Part 1 of 3

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

I can’t do what I do all the time. Wish I could. Fuck, that would be great. But, hey, I’m not complaining. Waiting’s half the fun. Thinking about what I might do. Looking for just the right targets. Man, that’s good.

It’s like I’m a bottle that’s slowly filling up but you can’t open it until it is full. Sometimes it only takes days. Usually it’s more like weeks or months.

But when I’m ready.

Hey.

Enough about me. You don’t want to know about me. You want to know what I can do.

I could tell you. But that wouldn’t be much fun. Better that I tell you some of the things I’ve done.

I think you’ll like that. I’ve got a few stories. Maybe someday I’ll tell you about the pop princess who now can only give a concert when she’s got a load of my cum down her throat. You know how some of them like their ‘special drinks’ and stuff before they perform? Real divas. Well, hers is real special. Bit of a bitch bottling it up to send to her when I can’t do it in person, but it’s worth it whenever I watch one of her shows.

Or maybe I could tell you what I did to a carload of sorority girls. That’s one of my favourites.

Nah. They can wait. Let’s start with something else.

This is one of my favourites too.

I was sitting in a shopping mall. Shopping malls are great. So many people. Which means the chance of seeing a hot girl or five go by is so much bigger. You sit there for a few minutes and something at least vaguely interesting is bound to walk by. Nice pair of tits, or great legs. But I don’t just take anyone. Can’t afford to. Like I said, once I’ve had my fun I have to wait for the next time. So I have to be a bit choosy. It’s hard sometimes though. So tempting. There were these two hot girls walking by the lingerie store. I was imagining them in some of those outfits, crawling over the floor to me.

But then something better came along. A woman who was getting on a bit, probably the wrong side of forty, and two girls, much younger, young enough to be her daughters. One was twenty, the other eighteen. All three of them were attractive. Real attractive. Not smoking hot, but they definitely stood out. I reached out with my mind. I could have kept waiting but fuck it there was just something about these three that said they were the ones.

And yep, I was right. A mother and two daughters. The mother, Julia Hemmings, and her eldest daughter Samantha, were brunettes. The youngest, Madison, was a blonde. And, oh boy, she went to a high school that had a uniform. She was wearing jeans now, nice and tight, but I could see the images of her in the memories of her mother and sister. Those legs looked so good in that little pleated skirt.

Something to look forward to.

Only downside was that there was a dad in the picture—Daniel. There was no place for him in my plans. But I don’t like to think of myself as a cruel man. I’d toss Daniel a bone. Or two.

Hmm.

It’d been a while since my last bit of fun. So I reckoned I had enough juice for something a bit special.

Those two girls I’d seen earlier hadn’t got that far. Ashley and Brianna. They’d stopped a couple of shops down and were prattling on about something on one of their phones. Some text from a boy. Or the latest stupid cat video. Who cares? I shut them down.

Well, their minds anyway. Anyone watching would have just seen them straighten up from where they’d been peering over the phone, little smiles on their faces. Might have wondered what the girls were thinking about. They weren’t thinking about anything. I had them walk over and stand behind me. Ashley was a tall, slim, blonde with long straight hair. Brianna was a brunette. Bit shorter and plumper then her friend, but curvy, not fat. Both nineteen, so out of high school now, but they’d been cheerleaders. Still had the figures for it.

Nice.

They could wait for the moment.

I turned my attention back to the Hemmings. I wasn’t going to do anything to them yet. Not even take much of a read of them. I was going to leave that until later. Anticipation. Gotta love it. I just plucked their address out of Julie’s head and made sure the daughters dumped any plans they might have had to be anywhere other than home that night.

Then I let them go about their afternoon.

The last one of their old lives.

So I needed to amuse myself until it was time to go visit Hemmings-ville.

The two girls behind me could help fill my afternoon.

“So,” I said with a smile as I rose from my seat. God, that pair looked good standing there. Not a fucking thought in their empty heads. Just waiting for me to tell them what to do. I reached out my hand to the blonde, Ashley, and groped one of her tits. It’s amazing what you can get away with in public if the person you’re doing it to doesn’t object. It was a nice tit, firm and perky. But that was just the icing on the cake. The cake was being able to squeeze that tit, hard, right there in public and not have the girl so much as blink.

I did get one old woman giving me the evil eye. So I just squeezed Ashley’s fun bag harder. Had the girl quiver her lips and flutter her eyelids and moan. Then say thank you as I removed my hand.

She still wasn’t thinking. I was just playing her like a puppet.

The old bitch muttered something as she walked away. I was tempted to have fun with her. But what I was planning was already going to be pushing my limits for what I could handle on one load. Leaving her to chew on what she’d seen was fun enough.

“Okay girls,” I said to my empty-headed dolls. “Ashley and Brianna, huh? I think those names are bit too complex for a couple of toys like you. I think ‘A’ and ‘B’ will do for now.”

A couple of tweaks and the two girls now believed that ‘A’ and ‘B’ were their names. Always had been. No surnames, nothing but a single letter. They also believed that they were so attracted to me that they’d do anything.

Anything.

I woke their little minds up.

“So girls,” I grinned. “Want to come back to my hotel room and let me fuck your brains out?”

Ashley, or A, kept glancing down then back at me. I could tell from how her body was quivering just how much she wanted me. I mean, I knew anyway, but it was nice to see the evidence. She felt like she was going to die if she didn’t get my cock in her. There was an urge in her to just fall to her knees and wrap her lips round it right there, in public. But she was trying so hard to keep herself under control.

I actually had to admire that.

Brianna, or B, on the other hand, was licking her lips as she looked at me. “Fuck yeah,” the girl breathed. “Why wait until there? Wanna do me in the carpark? You got a car right? You can just take me in the back seat.”

Interesting thought. “What, like a cheap fucking whore?”

“If that’s what you want, yeah,” the girl breathed.

“B!” her friend A cried. Fuck, it was almost funny how naturally she used her friend’s new name. “What the fuck? He, he said he had a room.”

B wasn’t having any of that. “Please mister,” she crooned, her arm around me as she pressed her young body against mine and ran her other hand up my leg. “Don’t you want me?”

I did, man I did. And I was going to have her. I could take her right there. Bend her over the chair I’d been sitting on and fuck her tight little cunt. But the number of people I’d have to fix to get away with that would drain me. I wasn’t blowing my chance with the Hemmings.

“Nah,” I grinned. “Like your friend, uh, A was it?” The blonde nodded back at me. Man I can be a bastard at times. “Like A said,” I continued. “I’ve got a room. So come on.”

I had to put B in the back seat of the car. Otherwise she’d have probably jumped me on the way back to the hotel. Of course I could have switched her brain off again, but they were more fun this way. B was leaning forward draping her arms over my shoulders. She was saying stuff too, about how much she wanted to fuck me. How I could do anything to her. How wet she was for me. I wasn’t paying much attention. A kept looking at me while trying not to look at me. I caught her once staring at my crotch. Man, the way she blushed, one hand trying to cover her face, while the other fluttered over her pussy, was something.

I did have to switch B off in the lift. She was trying to rip my clothes off.

Woke her up again at my room. Both girls pulled up short after I ushered them inside. I couldn’t blame them. Most people would at least blink at the sight of a gorgeous Asian girl kneeling naked on the floor, legs spread wide and hands laced behind her neck.

With her kneeling there her blue-black hair actually reached the floor.

I love long hair on a girl.

Of course, she didn’t have any hair below the neck.

Cynthia didn’t react to our arrival. Her name hadn’t always been Cynthia. It had been… Um. Oh fuck, I forget. I could look it up. I do keep decent records. Anyway, Cynthia is what she answers to now. Cynthia didn’t react because I’d told her to just kneel there and do nothing until I gave her a different order. She was the only one of my girls that I’d brought with me on this trip. A nice little fuck to keep myself amused. I’d picked Cynthia up on a visit to a university campus. She’d been studying accountancy. Mind-numbingly boring stuff. Now Cynthia helps keep track of my money. When she isn’t being my compliant little fucktoy.

Who said slaves have to be single purpose?

Anyway, Cynthia wasn’t the point right now. “A, B,” I ordered. “Just ignore her. She’s not real. Just a nice piece of decoration for the room.”

With Cynthia just kneeling there it wasn’t that far from the truth.

Oh, maybe you’re wondering why I was able to give Cynthia orders when I said I can only do stuff some of the time? I can change people. You probably got that already. So I can change them so that they are my devoted and totally obedient slaves. Of course if I want to do anything else to them, like get rid of any hair below the neck, I have to do it when I take them. Or blow another time when I’m juiced up on them. But if I get everything done the first time, then they’re set for life.

Cynthia was like that. I was the centre of her world. She’d do anything for me.

I bent down and tweaked one of Cynthia’s nipples. Hard. A barely discernible quiver ran through the girl. She’d just had a raging orgasm. That was another thing I’d changed about her. Just the right sort of pain and she came like a storm. But I’d told her to stay still. And she’d obeyed. Like a good little slave.

But back to the new girls.

“Strip,” I ordered. I wanted to see exactly what I had to work with.

The girls looked nervously at each other, even B hesitating. I don’t think they’d expected me to be quite so brusque.

Cute. But I wasn’t in the mood to wait.

“Now. Then on the floor and beg for me to fuck you,” I snarled. “Or those pussies get to stay empty.”

You wouldn’t believe how fast those clothes came off and they joined Cynthia on the floor, pleading to have their pussies stuffed with my cock. They were debasing themselves because they were scared I wouldn’t fuck them. Which I’d made them want.

Said I could be a bastard.

Both girls still kept themselves in shape. I wouldn’t say there wasn’t an ounce of fat on them, but they were damn good. A had nice perky tits with light brown nipples. I thought she’d look better with bright pink nubs.

So I gave them to her.

B’s pair were fuller but not as perky. Her nipples were medium brown. I darkened that a shade or two.

A was sporting a trim little landing strip. Her friend’s bush was a bit fuller, but she obviously paid attention to her grooming.

She wouldn’t need to any more.

Another thought and both of them were permanently hairless from the neck down.

Then I really got to work.

“So, A,” I asked the blonde, slowly circling around them as they knelt on the floor. “What’s your worst feature?”

“S-sorry?” the girl stuttered, half turning her head towards me.

“You heard me,” I snapped. “And keep staring straight ahead. Or no fucking for you. Now answer the question.”

The girl made an incoherent noise in her throat. I’m not totally heartless, so I gave her a bit of a push to help with her honesty.

“My, my arse?” she suggested. “It’s too bony.”

Even with what I can do, I can still get surprised. Most women worry that their arse is too big. Here was one worried it wasn’t padded enough.

“Actually, it isn’t,” I answered honestly. Sure, it was slim but with her ex-cheerleader figure she’d look kinda stupid with too much junk in the trunk. And I like slim girls, so sue me. “Your worst feature is your face.”

The girl looked she was going to be burst into tears.

“Don’t worry,” I reassured her, patting her shoulder in a friendly way. “I’m going to help you. It’s not like it’s a bad face. It’s pretty good. But you got a really nice pair of tits, a trim bod and great hair.”

Now most women wouldn’t like it if you talked like that to them. But remember, sweet little A was dying for my cock.

“You, you think so? You think I have a nice body?”

Amazing how someone strung out will catch hold of anything you toss them.

“Yeah, I do.”

She looked up at me nervously. But she was arching her back as well as she knelt on the floor, those perky tits angling in my direction. “Do you want to? Please, please, can we? I want to.”

I couldn’t help grinning. “You want me to fuck you, don’t you? Fuck you like a cheap whore. Like a little fucking slut. Don’t you?”

A just nodded.

“Well let’s see what we can do about that face.”

It didn’t take much. She was pretty to start with. But I evened her features out a bit, made her cheekbones stand out. Eyes just a little bigger, lips a little poutier. Gave her silkier hair. Nothing too much, she was still recognisably her, and I was aiming for gorgeous, not porn queen.

I’d had a lot of practice.

“So, what do you think?” I asked, indicating for her to head over and have a look in the mirror.

“That’s? That’s me?” she asked, a hand rising to her cheek as she peered at her new reflection.

“Of course it is,” I huffed. “Geez. Who else would it be? You’re not that stupid.”

A frowned. Even with that expression she still looked pretty. I could almost be an artist. “How did you?” she asked, fear edging into her voice “What have you done to us?”

I said she wasn’t that stupid. I couldn’t be bothered answering her questions though. So I tamped that fear down, until it was like a butterfly beating against the sides of a glass jar. I could have got rid of it completely. But it was more fun to see a bit of uncertainty in her eyes.

Not too much though. Now she was more interested in her new look. That was fine. I was happy for blondey to stare at herself for a while.

“What about you?” I asked, turning to B, the brunette still kneeling on the floor near Cynthia. “What’s your worst feature?”

“I’m too fat,” B responded.

She wasn’t. But that’s society for you. “I don’t think so. But hey, if you think so, let’s slim you down a bit. You’re keeping the curves though.”

I looked at her again after I’d finished. She did look better. Her tits stood out more now.

“But like your friend it’s your face.”

The girl pouted at that. She thought she was pretty. She was. But I wanted more than that.

If she wanted to pout she should do it properly. So I puffed her lips up. Widened her eyes as well. I wasn’t going for the same look as with the blonde. A had got a bit of sophistication. With B I went for the sultry look, her previously straight hair now sporting a gentle wave and her eye lashes longer along with everything else I did.

The two friends made a nice pair.

“Okay B, hop on the bed and spread those legs.”

The girl scrambled to comply. She thought she was going to get fucked. As she drew one finger up the inside of her thigh she shot me a tempting smile. After what I’d just done to her that smile could melt steel.

“A, go eat your friend out.”

Neither girl seemed happy with that, both of them yelling at me.

Easy fixed.

“You’re both totally bi. You love a hot girl eating you out as much as you love a good cock fucking you. And you love doing girls. You wonder why it’s taken you so long to get around to doing each other. Now thank me for giving you the chance to fuck your friend.”

“Thanks, mister,” both girls replied. The sincerity in their voices almost touched my heart.

A was on the bed, that blonde head between her friend’s thighs, slurping away, without me having to say anything else. B was clawing at the sheets, her head thrown back in bliss.

Her nipples looked like they could cut glass.

Time for me to lose my clothes.

B had already cum at least once before I joined them. I hadn’t told the girls just how much more sensitive I’d made them. Pussy, clit, arse, tits, tongue. A real smorgasbord of ways for them to cum.

A’s hips bucked. Both girls would now cum from having their tongue buried in another girl’s slit. And A’s tongue was pretty deep in B.

Heh. Insert tab A into slot B.

I lined myself up at A’s opening and ploughed straight in. The girl was dripping wet. There was a muffled exclamation, her mouth still buried in her friend’s twat, as she came again.

I thrust forward. She was so fucking tight. Not that that was any surprise. She’d had a nice pussy to start with but I’d made sure it would grip any cock in it like a velvet-covered vice.

B’s was the same.

It was going to be a good afternoon.

(To be continued)