The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Can — The Hemmings

Part 2 of 3

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

A couple of hours later found me outside the Hemmings’ house. I was on the clock now. Had been since I’d grabbed control of A and B that afternoon. My powers are of the use it or lose it type. I only had a few hours left, before they disappeared and I slowly started recharging again. So if I wanted my fun with the Hemmings it had to be now.

For the moment I left A and B in the car. The two friends were happy to keep fucking each other. They’d just found out how much fun it was to have their arse fingered while they sucked on a pretty girl’s tit.

I did tell them to get dressed before they joined us.

The Hemmings’ house wasn’t anything special. Not that new, not that large. I was guessing Daniel didn’t have that great a job. The car in the driveway looked about ten years old.

They should all thank for me for spicing up their humdrum little lives.

Meh, if I wanted them to thank me I’d just get them to.

I didn’t bother knocking on the door. I just walked straight on in.

I’d timed my entrance until the family was all sitting down to dinner. Easier than trying to get them together. Not that I couldn’t do that. But I liked the symbolism.

“Who the hell are you?” Daniel demanded, half rising from his chair. Maybe he’d meant to look threatening. His wife and daughters were just staring at me, their faces full of shock and surprise.

I couldn’t care less.

A thought from me and Daniel dropped back into his seat like a stone.

“I’ve got some bad news, girls,” I announced, addressing Samantha and Madison. “Mom and Dad are getting a divorce.”

Of course, that just made everyone explode.

“Quite down, quiet down,” I directed after a few minutes of pandemonium, giving a little mental push to make sure the order took. Something subtle, that hopefully they’d think sitting and listening was the natural thing to do with someone projecting an air of authority. “Yeah, it’s true. Daniel’s been having an affair.”

I let Julia off the hook again. After making sure she totally believed my accusation. Not surprisingly she rounded on her husband. ‘Bastard’ was one of the nicer things she called him. Daniel started screaming back, denying everything.

That’s when A and B rocked in. Everyone went quiet, staring at them. I cast my eye over them, too.

Whoa, they really did look good. “Did I say affair? My bad. Affairs. Two of them.”

The girls had followed their orders, getting dressed again. Into the matching short black leather skater skirts, black high heels and red leather halter tops we’d bought them before heading around here. The difference between them was in the makeup and their attitude. It’s funny how the way a girl holds herself, how her makeup is done, can change the whole vibe of an outfit. B looked a complete slut, heavy makeup, a shit-eating grin on her face and little twists of her shoulders to show off those boobs that threatened to escape her top. On A it was totally different. She looked comfortable in the outfit, assured. She drew the eye to her, done up like some celebrity in those photos in front of the walls plastered with the names of the event sponsors.

It had only taken minor twists to their personalities to set that up.

The contrast between the pair didn’t make any difference to Julia. “You fucking tramps! Get out of my house!”

Of course, the girls paid her no attention. Daniel just spluttered.

Amusing as this little domestic scene it was, it wasn’t why I was here. I turned off the minds of Julia and her daughters, the mother slowly sinking back into her chair while her daughters just stared brainlessly into space. I made it so Daniel didn’t care that his family were giving a good impersonation of shop window mannequins.

“So Daniel,” I began, grinning at him. “Aren’t you the lucky dog? Been having fun fucking these two hotties behind your wife’s back?”

He now thought that was exactly what he’d done. He had all the memories, courtesy of my afternoon’s diversion.

“Yeah, uh, yeah,” Danny boy managed. “Um, what are their names?”

I almost laughed. I’d given him some triple-X rated memories, but not a lot else in the way of details.

“Well, they used to be called Ashley and Brianna, but you can call them whatever you like.”

Daniel was looking over the girls hungrily. “Ashley and Brianna. Right. That’s fine.”

Looked like Danny boy didn’t have a lot of imagination.

“Um, what do I do now?” he asked.

Sheesh. I’d just given him two gorgeous girls and he wanted instructions? I really was doing the rest of his family a favour.

“There’s a girl outside in a car. Her name’s Cynthia. She’ll take you and this pair to a hotel. After that we’ll sort you out. New city, new house, new job.” I wanted Danny Boy as far away from his old family as I could get him. “Oh, one thing. Once the divorce comes through, one of these girls is going to be your new wife. The other is going to be you and your new wife’s servant and fucktoy. You get to decide which is which.”

Daniel blinked a couple of times, taking it in. Ashley and Brianna (yeah I’d let them have their names back. I still think Daniel could have done better than that but anyway) just looked at each other warily. I hadn’t let them in on the long term part of the plan. Although the fact that they were now both desperately in love with Daniel might have been a clue. I’d have to catch up with them some time and see who won the contest to be the new Mrs Hemmings. My money was on Ashley, she did have more brains than her friend, but you never knew.

“And once all that is sorted,” I told Daniel. “You can work on starting your new family. With both of them.”

I’d made sure the two girls would be nice and fertile for Danny Boy. And easily get their figures back after having a kid. I wondered just how many he’d end up with.

And how long he’d last. I gave it twenty years, tops, maybe only ten, before Daniel pegged out, heart giving up as he fucked one or the other of his beauties.

And then he’d hardly be cold in the ground before the two girls rushed off to marry each other to live happily ever after.

They were BFFs before they had the bad luck to meet me.

Oh, and I made it so that they’d look years younger than their actual age as they got older.

I’m not a totally cruel guy.

Daniel was so quick getting out the door with Ashley and Brianna to start his new life that he didn’t notice his family were still little better than plastic dummies. I sauntered around the table and took Daniel’s seat before letting their brains flicker back to life.

“Bad luck, huh?” I asked, looking around the table. I sampled a bit of the meal Daniel had left but then quickly put the fork back down. Whatever Julia was or wasn’t in the way of a wife, she wasn’t that great a cook.

The creator of the less than fabulous meal was currently muttering about how she was going to take Danny boy for everything he had in the divorce. Which was fair enough, given what she thought she knew.

“Hey Mister,” Madison asked me. “How’d you know what Dad was up to you? You some sort of PI Mom hired?”

You might think she was taking the disintegration of her parent’s marriage awfully well. She was. Because I’d turned some of her emotions off. And Samantha’s as well. I didn’t want to deal with a flood of tears.

Madison’s elder sister looked from her to me. “Are you?” Samantha asked before turning to her mother. “Mom, did you know about this? You didn’t look like you did. And how the hell would Dad pull two girls that looked like that?”

“Yeah,” Madison nodded, agreeing with her sister. “I mean, they looked about your age Sam. And they were hot and, Dad is, well, Dad.”

“How the hell should I know?” their mother snapped. Not surprisingly she wasn’t feeling very happy about her husband trading her in for some younger models. “Bastard! I didn’t know anything about it.” She rounded on me. “Who the fuck are you?”

I could have tried to keep up some act. Made her think I was a PI she’d hired. I could have made them buy whatever I wanted. But I couldn’t be bothered. “Oh, you know.”

“No,” Julia replied, frowning angrily. “I don’t.”

“Mom!” Madison yelled. “What are you doing?”

I would have thought that was pretty obvious. Julia had both her hands inside her top and was currently mauling her tits.

I let Julia in on that. She hadn’t realised before. She stared in horror at the outline of her hands as they continued their groping. Much as she wanted to, she couldn’t make them stop.

“Mom!” Samantha cried, starting to rise from her chair and reach over the table to her mother.

I wasn’t having that. If it was good enough for the mother, it was good enough for the daughters. Four hands found four tits.

“I’m the guy,” I announced, “who’s going to have some fun tonight.”

Three faces looked at me fearfully. They couldn’t rise from their chairs or get their hands to do what they wanted.

“No! Stop it! Let me go!”

“Don’t, don’t hurt me, please.”

“Leave my family alone!”

Now, that was interesting. Not unexpected responses, given the circumstances. But it was who gave them that caught my attention. Madison’s was the denial and plea to be let go. No big surprise, she was only eighteen. Samantha had been the one that had thought about her family. It was Julia, the mother, who’d thought about herself.

“Hear that, girls,” I said turning to the daughters after shutting everyone up. “Mom only seems worried about herself. Hey, here’s a deal for you Julia. What say I give you a choice? I turn you into a cheap street corner whore, blow jobs for the price of a coffee and a fuck for the price of a sandwich and I leave your daughters alone. Or they both get to work the streets and I leave you alone.”

“You can’t do that!” Madison cried after I gave her her voice back. “It’s not possible.”

“Of course I can, sweet cheeks,” I smiled at the pretty blonde teen. “Who do you think’s making you grope yourself in front of your family? It’s turning you on, isn’t it? I bet your nipples are getting so hard and your pussy is juicing up.”

Madison cheeks turned a shade of red that reminded me of a tomato. She didn’t say a word.

“Shut up, you bastard, leave her alone.” Again, that was Samantha. Not Julia.

“Start fingering yourself, Sammy,” I ordered. Not that I had to say anything out loud, but it let the other two know where the command was coming from. And what Samantha was doing under the table, in case there were any doubts. “You’re really turned on but you can’t cum. Oh and not a word out of you or Madison.”

The brunette did as she was told, one hand thrust inside her jeans and working away. She couldn’t say a thing. Didn’t stop her glaring at me. I tell you, if Samantha could have projected daggers out of her eyes, I’d have been dead. Madison just looked scared. I turned my attention back to Julia.

“Now, Julia,” I said trying to sound reasonable and not just laughing out loud. “Answer the question. You or your daughters? Who’s going to be out there getting fucked by strangers like a cheap piece of meat?”

Julia swallowed nervously, her eyes flicking between her daughters and anywhere else. “I,” she began. I had to give her a nudge to open up, but the answer was all her. “Them. Okay? Them. Not me. I don’t want to be a whore!”

I thought that was a good opportunity to let Samantha and Madison speak again, although Madison just broke into tears.

“Mom? What?” Samantha cried before turning to me. “I’ll do it. Just me. Leave Madison out of it. Please?”

That was pretty brave of her. Samantha looked nervous and scared but she was willing to destroy her life to save her sister. You don’t see that sort of thing every day. I’d had some ideas already, but that sealed it.

“Hey, don’t worry,” I reassured her. “I’m not going to do that.” There were collective sighs of relief around the table. And the odd moan. Madison and Julia were still feeling themselves up and Samantha’s fingers were deep in her twat. “But I do need to speak to your mother. Why don’t you two girls go amuse yourselves. Go and sixty-nine on the floor over there.

Sammy didn’t look pleased by that idea. “No! You don’t have to do that,” she pleaded. “Just leave, leave us alone.”

“Sam,” Madison begged. “I don’t want to. I’m scared.”

I just wanted them out of the way for now. So I switched their minds off. The two girls rose from the table as one. Then headed over to where I’d indicated and started stripping off.

I turned back to Julia. The fear was clear in her face, in her eyes. I peered into her thoughts. She was trying to think of some way out of this. And yeah, a little part of her was worried about her daughters. She certainly didn’t like what I was getting them to do. But mostly she was trying to work out how she could escape.

A little bit of fear can be fun, but sometimes it ruins the mood. So I dialled that emotion down in her.

“Let’s face it Julia,” I began. “I can call you Julia, right?” I could have called her anything I damn well pleased, but hey, what’s it hurt to be polite? She nodded, numbly. She didn’t think arguing with me about what to call her was going to help her at all. Looked like she wasn’t entirely dumb. “Thanks. Now, let’s face it. You’re a pretty shit mother, right?”

“I, I do alright,” she protested.

I dug through her memories. Her daughters had turned out reasonably well. But that was more luck than Julia’s parenting skills. She just did the minimum to get by. Not exactly a concerned or interested parent. She was focussed on her own life. Not that it was anything special. Part time receptionist at a hair salon. Bitching with her friends. Watching streaming. Trying to keep her looks and her figure.

Samantha and Madison did most of the chores around the house. Julia told them it was so they’d learn to be responsible. Told herself that too. But mostly she was just being lazy.

“No,” I corrected her. “You do shit. What about when Madison’s best friend stole her boyfriend? Or Samantha got that prize at school? You couldn’t have cared less.”

Julia just shifted in her chair, eyes darting around. “I, I could do better,” she protested.

“Maybe you could,” I allowed, nodding sagely. Not that I’m anything like a sage but hell. “Maybe if you had another chance.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Julia agreed eagerly. “I can be a better mother. I’ll take care of them. I’m their mother.”

Expecting any improvement out of her unaided was pretty hard to believe. Both with what I knew about Julia’s personality and the fact that the two daughters in question were currently behind me, naked on the floor and busily eating out each other’s pussies. But I digress.

I shook my head. “Well, I don’t know Julia. I mean Samantha and Madison are pretty grown up. Might be too late.”

“No!” Julia cried. She’d got the idea that if persuaded me that she could be a good parent I’d let her go. Desperation can do funny things to people’s logic. Not that Julia was all that bright. “I can be a good mother!”

“Hmm, okay,” I agreed. “What about we give you another chance.” I felt relief flood through her. “But not with them. I think you need to start over from scratch. With a new kid.”

A look of horror crept over Julia’s face. She didn’t want another kid. And she wasn’t entirely dumb. She had a fair idea who I had in mind for the father. “No, no. Please,” she begged, pushing herself into the back of her chair. I still wasn’t letting her get up.

“Please what Julia?” I grinned. “Please put a baby in that tummy of yours? Why, thanks, don’t mind if I do. Now get up and strip. I want to see what we got here.”

Julia did as she was told. Not that she had any choice.

Her body was in pretty good shape for a woman just over forty. She obviously put some work into it. Nice curves, boobs not too saggy. Bit of a MILF to be honest.

She looked at me fearfully as she tried to cover herself up. It wasn’t what I was after.

“You want this,” I told her, more for effect than anything else. It was my thoughts doing the work, but saying it added to the mood. “You want me to fuck you. You want me to fuck a baby into you. You’re dying for it.”

The look on her face totally changed. “Please,” she begged. But not like before. Now she wanted it. “Please fuck me. Make me pregnant. I want you to. Fuck, I need it.”

Now why would I say no when I was asked so nicely? Of course, Julia had no choice in the matter. Hormones were flooding through her, her arousal was through the roof and what was left of her biological clock was ringing fit to wake the dead.

And that was before I got to bending her thoughts. Which I was. A lot.

“My room’s just down the hall,” Julia said, giving me her best tempting smile.

Huh. ‘My room’. Not ‘Our room’. I hadn’t done that. She’d written Danny boy out of her life real quick.

“Nah,” I grinned. “Come around here, strip and put your hands on that chair and bend over.” I indicated the seat Madison had vacated. It would give Julia a good view of her daughters as I fucked her.

Oh, and I made it so she didn’t mind that they were there or what they were doing.

I lined myself up behind her after ditching my clothes. Her arse did show her age a bit. More than her face, to be honest. Julia must have been a real looker in her day.

I decided to give that day back to her. And then some. I dialled her physical age back to 19. And the rest of my normal treatment, enhanced looks, no more body hair, sensitive erogenous zones, tight pussy.

That arse looked really good now.

Of course, with a nineteen-year old’s body Julia’s hormones were raging even more.

“Fuck me,” the now teenaged mother cried. “Fuck me! Oh God, yes. That feels so good. Oh God you’re so big. Fuck, you’re going to split me open.” I doubted that. I’m not huge. Above average, but not huge huge. But with what I’d done to her body she probably felt like she had a fence post in her.

She loved it.

“Look girls, the nice man is fucking a baby into mommy. I’m going to be knocked up. God, his cock feels so good inside mommy. I need it. Please mister, put a baby in me. Oh God, you’re so big inside me. It feels so fucking good. This is the only cock mommy will ever have inside her again. I’m going to have a little baby girl. After I’m fucked so good. I want it! I want it! Fuck me! Fill me with baby batter! Knock me up!”

Julia’s sentiments were courtesy of me, and the desire to give her daughters a running commentary as well. But the words were all her.

The girls, of course, weren’t paying attention, still mindlessly licking away. They’d remember mommy’s little monologue, though, when I woke them up.

Their mother was a pretty good fuck, her hips swaying back to meet my thrusts. I wondered if Daniel was the only one to have kept her busy. I decided to let her keep that little secret. After tonight I was the only guy she’d ever fuck again.

With the ministrations of Julia’s now finely tuned pussy it wasn’t long before I was giving her what she wanted, filling her up after one last thrust. I made sure she’d get her wish, a nice little addition to the family now due in nine months.

After that I sent Julia back to her chair. Had her simply sit there, her hands gently rubbing her stomach as she sat staring contentedly at it.

Back to the girls. I let them stop. A girl with her tongue in another girl’s twat usually doesn’t pay you much attention.

They eyed each other nervously as they resumed their seats at the table. I’d even let them get dressed again.

“Mom?” Samantha cried incredulously. “Mom, is that you?” I could understand the question. Not only did Julia look more than 20 years younger than the last time her daughter had seen her, but I’d given her the looks tune up as well. Mom wasn’t paying Samantha any attention. “What did you do to her, you bastard?” the elder daughter cried, rounding me. “You made her do that! Made her say those things! Fucker!”

Samantha was probably the brightest one in the family. Not overly bright, just a bit above average, but still, quick on the uptake. She hadn’t gone to college, worked retail. Boring.

I had them ignore their mother for now.

“Tell me, did you like what you just did?” I asked, making sure they’d answer honestly.

“Fuck no,” Madison spat. “Are you some kind of psycho? That was just sick.”

Samantha just shook her head before trying to quieten her sister down. “Maddy, just, no.”

Her sister wasn’t having any of that, shaking Samantha’s hand off angrily. “Do you get off on this?” she demanded of me. “We’re not fucking gay! It was horrible! I hate you! We only did it because you made us!”

“I don’t think that’s true, Maddy,” I smiled, borrowing the nickname Samantha had used for her sister. “I don’t think you minded at all. In fact, I think you loved it. I think you love having your face buried in another girl’s cunt. And having another girl eat you out. And if the other girl is related to you, that’s just icing on the cake. You just want that pussy. You too, Samantha.”

The two girls shifted uneasily in their seats, eyeing each other. I loved the way the tip of Madison’s tongue licked her upper lip as Samantha’s eyes swept over her sister’s body.

“Yep, you’re totally into girls. You love them. Sinking your tongue into another girl. Sucking her clit. Sucking her tits. Hey, there’s a pair of tits over here,” I added, indicating Julia, who was still naked. “What do you think of them?”

“Mom?” Samantha asked uncertainly. “Mom, are you okay? Mom, talk to me, please.” I could hear the worry in her voice. She was still dealing with her mother now looking younger than she did. I’d picked nineteen for Julia because Samantha was older than that, twenty. There was a light in Samantha’s eyes that said concern wasn’t the only feeling she had right then about her mother.

Julia ignored her eldest daughter, still happily caressing her stomach.

“You made her say all those things, didn’t you? You sick fuck!” Madison accused, after some difficulty with tearing her eyes away from her mother’s perky boobs.

“You like her boobs, don’t you Maddy?” I grinned, forcing the girl’s attentions back on her mother’s tits. “God, you’d love to suck them, wouldn’t you?”

“Please,” Samantha began before I shut her up. Madison was just focussed on her mother’s tits. She wanted them alright. If I wasn’t holding her in place she’d have leapt over the table at them.

“Just look at them. How big and soft they are.” Julia did have the biggest tits in the family. C-cups to her daughters’ B’s. “Imagine how they’d feel. Do you think they’ll get bigger as you’re little sister grows inside her? Do you want to suck your pregnant mummy’s tits?”

Madison was squirming in her seat. If her panties weren’t soaked before they were now.

Samantha’s as well.

“And what about when her milk comes in? Will you want to suck her tits then?”

“Yes!” the blonde teenager cried. “Fuck yes!”

“And how about having her suck your tits? Do you want that? Will you cum from her sucking your tits?”

“Yes! Yes!” Madison couldn’t have replied any differently. Not with the desires I was pouring into her mind.

“And what about if your tits were nice and full of milk like hers? Would you want her to suck your tits then? I’ve heard that tits like that are so sensitive.”

“Yes, yes please!” the girl cried, deliriously. “Fuck yes.”

“Well, there’s only one way that’s going to happen,” I informed her, grinning. “You’ll have to be pregnant. Just like mommy here.”

(To be concluded)