The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Can — The Hemmings

Part 3 of 3

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Well, there’s only one way that’s going to happen,” I informed Madison, grinning. “You’ll have to be pregnant. Just like mommy here.”

Just as well I’d shut Samantha’s brain off a few minutes ago. She’d have probably blown a fuse at this point.

Madison, though, was totally into the idea. I’d made sure of that. In her normal mind Madison wouldn’t have liked the idea at all. She only had average smarts, maybe not even that. But that was enough to know being pregnant at eighteen wasn’t a great idea. Now though…

“Please mister?” the pretty teen smiled at me winningly. “Please fuck a baby into me?”

“Well,” I grinned. “When you ask like that how can I refuse?”

The girl looked ready to launch herself at me. I’d made her so horny she was almost beside herself.

“Where’s your room?” I asked.

“This way,” she indicated, leading me out of the room.

From the way she was gripping my hand and eyeing me up I knew she wanted me to take her right there. But I’d already done that with her mother. I wanted a little variety.

“Lead on,” I directed.

Maddy literally pulled me down the hall. If she’d been much stronger she might have dislocated my shoulder. As soon as we were in her room she planted her lips on mine. God, she was eager. Which was fine. But I wasn’t here for kissing.

“Strip,” I ordered her. Yeah, she’d only just got back into her clothes. But man, having a pretty blonde eighteen-year old almost rip her clothes off for you? That’s worth some extra fuss.

Madison looked damn fine standing there, all blonde hair and long legs and nice trim little figure. Not perfect though. I gave her the tune up, removing her body hair, slimming her hips down just a fraction, narrowing her waist more than that and working on her face, making her a divine version of herself. And making those B-Cups incredibly perky, sitting up like she had an invisible bra on.

Her hair now reached to her arse. I lightened it a few shades, from dirty blonde to a golden platinum. Extra silky. Nice.

Then I threw her on the bed and got to work. She was amazingly tight.

“Oh God, yes,” the blonde cried. “I’m finally getting fucked.”

A little digging in Madison’s mind had revealed her to be a virgin. Bit of a surprise, but a nice bonus. The first thing she’d ever had in her twat was her sister’s tongue, just a few minutes ago. And now she had her first cock in her.

Mine.

“Fuck me, mister, fuck me,” she cried. “Make me pregnant. Knock me up. I want to be a knocked-up teen. Oh God, you’re going to do it. You’re going to give me a baby. Please mister, please, fuck me harder. Oh God, you’re the only guy who is ever going to fuck me. Knock me up, please, please, knock me up.”

Right then it was the only thing she wanted.

“Oh God, Oh God,” Madison called. “I’m going to cum. You’re making me cum. And you’re making me pregnant. Oh God, your cumming, I can feel it. I’m going to be a knocked-up teen. Thank you, thank you.” She was panting, her eyes wide. “Oh fuck, I’m cumminggggg,” she added, her voice dissolving into a happy squeal

What a lucky girl, virgin to first orgasm to pregnant all within the space of a few minutes.

“Now you just lie there,” I told the now teen mother-to-be after I’d finished. “Put your arms around your thighs and hold your legs up.” I shoved a pillow under her arse to make it easier for her. God, she looked good, legs up and naked pussy on display, smeared with our juices. “You want to make sure it takes.” She was already going to be pregnant, nothing was going to change that, but having her think she was helping make sure was just too good to miss.

I left Madison staring at the ceiling, hips raised and ankles over her shoulders. She really was pretty flexible.

Back to Samantha.

I actually put my clothes back on for this. After the two girls this afternoon, and now Julia and Madison, I needed a break.

And Sammy and I had some serious things to discuss.

“So Samantha,” I began as I resumed my seat at the table. “You really care about your family.”

“Fuck off you bastard,” the brunette spat. I’d made it so she couldn’t get out of her chair or raise her voice too much, but that’s all. She was back to glaring daggers at me. And ignoring her mother, Julie still sitting across from her, naked, her hands gently circling her stomach.

This wasn’t going to work if the Samantha was fuming at me. Well, I could just do what I wanted, but talking her through it would be more fun.

A couple of tweaks to make her at least civil and I tried again. “Like, I said you care about your family.”

“I suppose,” Samantha replied warily.

“Yep,” I continued, ignoring her reticence. “I mean, volunteering yourself to save Madison from being a street corner whore. That’s something. Real admirable.”

The girl just looked at me warily. She wasn’t expecting compliments.

“And let’s face it,” I continued. “Who does most of the work around here? You.”

It wasn’t strictly true, but Sammy thought so now.

“Yep, you do the work. You’re the sensible one. You were trying to protect Madison. That’s right, isn’t it Samantha?”

The brunette nodded slowly, trying to work out what I was up to.

“And you’re the strong one. You’re the one holding it together even now. But that only makes sense,” I mused. “I mean, you are Madison’s mother.”

Samantha’s jaw dropped. “What? No! I’m her sister.”

“Really?” I grinned. “I don’t think so. If you’re not Madison’s mother, who is? Julia here?” I indicated the naked nineteen-year-old across from Samantha.

“Yes!” Samantha cried. “She’s our mother.”

I shook my head sadly. “Look at her Samantha. What is she? Nineteen? She can’t be your mother. Or Madison’s. It’s you.”

“But, but,” the girl sputtered. “I’m.”

“You’re their mother,” I insisted, enjoying myself as my thoughts reached out to twist Sammy’s deliciously vulnerable mind. “Julie here has just gotten herself knocked up. Is that what a mother would do? I don’t think so. It’s what a little teen whore daughter would do.”

Samantha slowly shook her head.

“You’re thirty-six years old,” I continued, driving the new truths into Samantha’s pretty head. “You’re married to Daniel, the cheating bastard. You’re the mother of Julia and Madison.”

Samantha nodded, slowly. She believed it. She was their mother. She didn’t have any choice. Not with what I was doing to her mind. She thought she was thirty-six years old. I left her with her twenty-year old body and looks though. None of them would be phased by that. I made sure of it.

“You try to be strong. You try to do what’s right. You love your daughters.” Samantha’s personality was like putty in my hands. She was the strong, determined, mother now. Oh, she loved her daughters, for sure. A lot. But as far as she was concerned, she was the one in charge and she wasn’t going to put up with any nonsense from her girls. She knew what was best and they were going to listen to her. There was a rod of steel at the centre of Samantha’s personality now and if her daughter’s got out of line they’d feel it. A little bit more of a twist and Samantha, however much she loved daughters, was now the over-bearing, dominant type. Mommy’s little girls better do what mommy said.

Teen pregnancies were definitely not part of the plan.

“Julie is such a disappointment, right? I know her name’s Julia, but no-one ever calls her that. Julie suits her much better. She’s not all that smart. And now what’s she done? What do you think of that, Samantha?”

I made Sammy forget how we’d got to this point before I let her round on Julie.

“Julie!” the now mother of the family cried, a look of fury etched on her features. “What did you think you were doing? Pregnant! How could you? You little idiot! What am I going to do with you?”

“I’m sorry Mommy,” Julie squirmed, shooting a fearful look at the woman she now thought was her mother. I’d brought her up to speed on the new family arrangements. Plus I thought ‘mommy’ was the right way for her to address Samantha now. “But it was so much fun getting fucked and knocked up.”

“Language young lady,” Samantha snapped. “I brought you up better than that. Or at least I tried. God! What am I going to do with you?”

There were tears forming in Julie’s eyes as Samantha continued to berate her. I was impressed. Samantha had a good line in putdowns. “Stupid little tramp” was the least of it.

But she wasn’t unfeeling.

“You do know I love you, right Julie?” Samantha ended eventually, once Julie was looking completely broken. “I only want what’s best for you. But you have to listen to what I say. Daughters should be obedient.”

“Yes, mommy,” Julia nodded eagerly, wiping the tears from her eyes.

“Let’s leave Julie for now,” I smiled at Samantha. “And talk about you. What about Daniel?”

“I’m glad to be rid of him,” Samantha snapped. She now thought her father was actually her husband. “No wonder Julie’s like this. It’s all his fault. Cheating bastard!”

“Language yourself,” I tutted. “But you can’t really blame him, can you? What sort of a wife were you? Given that you’re a closet lesbian. I doubt you were much fun in the sack for him. No wonder he latched on to a couple of teen sluts. But he was holding you back. You were always better than a housewife.”

Samantha nodded thoughtfully. I’d slowly been upping her intelligence as well as warping her personality. She was damn smart now. And completely into women. “Yep, you’re totally gay. It’s only women that get you hot. Always has been. You’re so hot for pussy. Isn’t that right Samantha? Pretty girls turn you on so much.”

I could feel the arousal coursing through her at the thought of attractive women. She squirmed in her seat, reluctant to admit to her desires. I had told her she was a closet lesbian.

“So it’s no bad thing Daniel’s gone. You’re finally free to do what you want. College, whatever.” Might be fun to see what she chose to do. With her brains and youthful looks, heightened by my usual treatment, Samantha could go far. “Be who you want. Fuck as many women as you can. So many years of denying yourself to make up for. But you’ve still got your daughters. You love your daughters, don’t you Samantha?”

“Of course I do,” Samantha replied, happy to get away from uncomfortable territory for a moment. “What mother wouldn’t?”

“No,” I grinned. “I mean you really love your daughters. You love their hot little bodies. You’re a lesbian, remember? You get so turned on by pretty women. And your daughters are gorgeous. Aren’t you a lucky mother? Two beautiful daughters. They turn you on so much.” Samantha was peering at Julie with a new appreciation, her eyes sweeping over her ‘daughter’s’ naked body as molten arousal coursed through her.

I decided to tighten the screws on her. “You love to fuck them. They’re your daughters after all. So they should give you what you want. And they should do exactly what you tell them. You love them fucking you. You love watching them fuck each other. Even as you know how wrong it is that just makes it so much better. You can’t resist them. Whatever career you end up with you’ll have to work so hard to make sure no finds out what you and your daughters are up to.”

Maybe Samantha would go to law school. She had the brains for it now. Hell, maybe she’d end up on the bench. Then, at the end of every day after being the upright and honourable judge she’d come home and fuck her daughters stupid and hope like hell no one ever found out. That would be years from now. But there’d be a lot of incestuous fun for the Hemmings in the meantime.

I needed to make sure Julie and Maddy got with the plan.

“Julie, listen to me Julie.” The now nineteen-year old was still contentedly rubbing her stomach, contemplating her child. After a moment she smiled placidly. Courtesy of me. “Let’s be honest here Julie. You’re the dumb one in the family. And getting yourself knocked up? Not what your Mother needs with Dad leaving her for his floozies. You’ve been a bad girl haven’t you?”

Julie nodded, biting her lower lip in an adorable way. “S-sorry mommy.”

Samantha just glared at her, annoyance mixed with her desire for Julie. I wasn’t letting her do anything else.

“I don’t even know why you did it, Julie. You’re a lesbian, right?”

“Y-yes,” Julie agreed. It was true now. More or less. Apart from me Julie had no interest in men. “But I wanted to be a mommy so baaaad.”

I shook my head sadly. “You could have waited. You’re only nineteen. It really is unfair on your mother. She has to look after you and Madison now. And be the breadwinner. And she’s going to be studying. She’ll need help around the house. Can you do that, Julie?”

“Sure,” the girl nodded uncertainly. I mean, I knew what her answers were going to be. I was giving them to her. But it was fun.

“In fact,” I added. “I think you should do all the housework. Your mother won’t have time to. And it’s not Madison’s place. Can you do that Julie? Do all the housework.”

Julie just nodded. She wasn’t too happy about the idea, that old laziness still there for the moment. But something was telling her she didn’t have any choice.

That something would be me.

I wanted her eager.

“You’ll love it. Doing the housework is such fun. It gets you hot and aroused. It’s such a turn on. It gets your nipples all hard and your pussy nice and juicy. Are you going to do the housework, Julie?”

“Hell, yeah,” the girl grinned. How most people reacted to their favourite bit of porn was now Julie’s reaction to dusting a shelf. She’d probably orgasm every time she vacuumed a room.

“Language,” I let Samantha chip in.

“Sorry mommy,” Julie replied, abashed, her hands still caressing her stomach.

“But you’ll need your mother to do tell you what to do. Isn’t that right Julie? She knows better. She’s much smarter than you.”

“Yeah,” Julie agreed, then shot a nervous look at her ‘mother’, Samantha glaring at her. “Yes,” she corrected herself.

Julie knew what to do now, courtesy of me. How she should obey her mother. Most of the time. The old Julia, who only really cared about herself, was gone. She’d be Mommy’s obedient little daughter now, meek and compliant. She knew that sometimes she’d make mistakes. Maybe slack off a little for some me-time with a pretty girl. Or not follow Mommy’s orders precisely.

“If she gets out of line,” I addressed Samantha. “You’ll know what to do. A bit of old fashioned discipline. Because it’s what’s best for her. Because you love her. A little bit of pain doesn’t go astray.”

Something both mother and daughter would enjoy. Another twist from me and Julie was enough of a pain slut to get off from her mommy’s punishments.

I still needed to do more to her.

“And if you’re getting all turned on doing the housework,” I informed Julie, “the housework mommy told you to do, that must mean you’re turned on for mommy. Isn’t that right, Julie, you’re mommy’s little slut?”

Julie’s eyes were glazing over at this point. I didn’t blame her. The logic I was giving her wasn’t sound. But she had no choice but to believe it. I wasn’t giving her any choice. “So tell me Julie, does your mommy turn you on?”

“Yes!” the girl cried.

“Do you get all hot and bothered for mommy?”

“Yes, yes,” the now teen replied eagerly. “I want mommy to fuck me! Oh God, mommy, please fuck me!”

Julie was definitely eager for it. Her nipples were hard as glass and I could feel how hot and steamed up that pussy was. I wasn’t finished with her yet though.

“Well, she might. If you’re good.” I paused, letting that thought sink in. “But she can’t fuck you all the time. You need to think of your chores. If you’re doing the housework and doing what your mother says, what does that make you?”

“Um, er, I,” Julie looked genuinely confused.

“A servant,” Samantha grinned maliciously.

“Mommy?” Julie asked, confused.

“That’s right,” I cut in. “You’ll be mommy’s servant. Her happy, frisky, little servant-daughter. A maid, doing all the chores. Mommy will get you yummy maid outfits to wear. And if you do the housework really well, mommy will fuck you or let you and Madison fuck. Won’t that be good? To be mommy’s and Madison’s servant and fucktoy? Isn’t that what you want?”

“Oh yes, yes, thank you mister, yes. Thank you, mommy.” Julie seemed genuinely excited by the idea, bouncing up and down in her seat. She was excited by it. I’d made sure of that.

Her bouncing up and down did great things to her tits, too.

“And what a great way to help you get through any hard study or work, Samantha. The thought of your maid-daughter, at home. I mean, it is what’s best for her. You do love her. She obviously can’t be trusted to take care of herself. So she needs you telling her what to do. Carrying out your orders and just dying for you to fuck her. Sound good?”

Samantha eyed her ‘daughter’ hungrily. “Yes,” she said simply. But she was thinking a lot more than that. With all the desires I was pouring into her it couldn’t be any other way.

“That just leaves Maddy. She’s your pride and joy, isn’t she Samantha? She’s as smart as you. Maybe smarter. You’ve got such hopes and plans for her. She’s your little princess. Oh, and you love fucking her as well.”

Samantha nodded in agreement. “Of course.”

On my cue, Madison bounded into the room. She was wearing her school uniform. It looked a delight with the girl’s now gorgeous looks and the way her silky hair reached to her arse. I could see Samantha greedily drinking in the sight as well.

“Hey mommy,” the blonde announced. I’d brought Madison up to speed on the revised family arrangements. She thought Samantha was her mother and Julie was her sister. Both Maddy and Julie would now always refer to Samantha as ‘mommy’. “I’m pregnant!” the blonde announced joyfully. “I’m a knocked-up teen!”

Samantha exploded. All the plans for Madison she’d had, that I’d given her moments before, were disintegrating before her eyes. “You little slut!” Samantha cried “What were you thinking? How could you?”

Madison was all wide eyes and apprehension. “I, I’m sorry mommy. I’m sorry.”

Samantha took a deep breath, rising from her chair and heading over to her ‘daughter’. “Oh God, Madison. I’m sorry for yelling.” She wrapped her arms around the blonde. “But you’re better than this. What are we going to do?”

It was much easier than she’d been on Julie. Samantha might have loved both her ‘daughters’ but nothing said she was going to be even-handed in her treatment of them.

“If I may make a suggestion,” I grinned. “Maddy and Julie are going to be due at the same time. More or less. So why not pass both the kids off as Julie’s? Doesn’t matter how many kids a maid has. You can pull Madison out of school before she starts to show then send her back afterwards. And Julie said how much she wanted to be a mommy.”

It wouldn’t be too hard to pass the two babies off as twins. Hell, they had the same father.

I could see Samantha thinking it over, as she held onto Madison. She knew it would work.

I happily noted her hand fondling Madison’s arse through that short skirt. I liked that image. It would go nicely with Julie in her maid outfit. I made sure both girls would easily get their figures back after their pregnancies.

“Yes,” I nodded, after putting all the arrangements in place. “That’ll get rid of the immediate problem. But Madison. Well, she’s smart. She’s your princess. But obviously she can’t be trusted to make the right decisions. Samantha, you’re just going to have to decide for her. You need to make sure your princess doesn’t get into any more messes like this. Best if you make all her decisions for her.”

I was letting it sink in, what it meant. Samantha stood there, blank-faced, because I’d turned her off for now. Madison was blank-faced as well. But it was different for her.

“Madison, you’ll do whatever mommy says. You’re her pretty, little, princess. Pretty little princesses obey their mommies. If mommy says, study hard, you’ll study hard. If mommy says work hard, you’ll do that. If mommy says fuck her then you will.”

The girl didn’t have any choice. I ripped into Madison’s mind, into where her will, her self-motivation had been. Annihilating them. There was just a void there now. Waiting to be filled by whatever Samantha put there.

She was little more than a windup doll for her mommy now.

“If mommy doesn’t tell you what to do, you’ll just sit around and look pretty,” I told Madison. “Because that’s what pretty little princesses do when they don’t have any other orders to obey. What are you, Madison?”

“I’m mommy’s pretty little princess,” the girl replied, a happy, if somewhat vacant, look on her beautiful features.

Madison would be able to function. But only if Samantha told her to. If Samantha didn’t, and Madison would need directing at least a couple of times a day, the blonde would just sit there, looking pretty.

Like a princess.

Not that she was dumb. I was dialling up Maddy’s brains all the time. She was smarter than Samantha now. And that was saying something. But she wouldn’t be the one choosing what to do with that brain. Maybe you think that was cruel. Madison was smart as hell. I’d traded her will for intelligence. Before now she had a nothing future in front of her. Samantha was no glowing light and Madison hadn’t even been that smart. Before me she’d probably have turned out like her mother. Boring life, dead end job and passionless marriage.

Now she’d achieve something. Whatever Samantha wanted her to be. I’ll let you decide if it was a good trade.

“You’re a loving mother Samantha,” I told Samantha. “You need to make sure your princess doesn’t make any more mistakes. So you need to decide for her.”

Samantha would be making all Madison’s choices. What to study. What to wear. What to read. What to watch. What job to get. Who to be friends with. Who or what to fuck. None of it Madison’s decision.

The hardest decision Madison was capable of now by herself was whether to keep brushing her hair or not.

She’d usually decide to keep doing it.

“And you’ll do whatever Mommy says now, right Madison?”

The girl just nodded, before glancing at her ‘mother’.

“You should answer the nice man, Madison,” Samantha told her. Even that sort of decision was up to Samantha now.

“Yes mister,” Madison replied. “I’ll do whatever mommy tells me. I’m her pretty little princess.”

“And what sort of clothes will you wear if mommy doesn’t tell you?” I asked, trying not to chortle.

“Pink and white and pretty,” Madison answered happily. “Just right for a pretty princess.”

“Good girl,” Samantha beamed, Madison lapping up the approval.

I was just about out of juice, so I needed to wrap things up.

“Well, I’m glad that’s all settled,” I announced. “Don’t worry about money. I like to help women in your situation out. We’ll give mommy a scholarship so she can study and get a job.”

Samantha didn’t look like she knew how to respond. With the changes I’d made to her personality she really resented having to take charity. But she was now smart enough to know that she needed it. “Thank you,” she managed eventually.

Given I was responsible for their new situation I thought her gratitude was rather sweet. I wondered if the old Samantha would have been grateful for the chance at a much better career that I’d given her.

Probably not. But I wasn’t worried about that.

“I mean, when I heard about your daughters, pregnant to unknown fathers, and your husband leaving you, what could I do?” Of course, I’d made them forget a lot of the details of the evening.

“Will we see you again?” Samantha asked. Despite her pride she was trying to be polite.

“Perhaps,” I smiled. Actually, they would. When Samantha picked out a wife for herself she’d need me to make sure whoever it was accepted the family’s unique living arrangements. So I buried the need to contact me deep in her subconscious for when it was required. And if she then decided she wanted a family, well, guess who she’d ask to be the father? Hell, she might even decide Madison needed a wife. I’d need to fix that lucky girl up too. And do the honours once Samantha decided Madison should be a mother again.

Julie was never going to get a partner. She might have some flings, just to play up, but she’d be mommy’s maid-daughter-fucktoy forever. She’d actually care for her family.

I like to think I was doing her a favour.

There was one last thing I wanted to do before I left. “If I could ask one thing.”

“Yes?” Samantha replied, hesitantly.

“Well, God, Madison,” I grinned. “Just look at her. In that uniform. Doesn’t she look something?”

Samantha nodded. With the desires I’d given her, she could only agree. Once I was out of there I was sure that Samantha would spend the rest of the night getting much better acquainted with her ‘daughters’. Or fucking them senseless, whichever way you want to put it.

“So, would you mind if I fucked her?” I asked. In her school outfit the blonde was just too much to resist, even though I’d already had my fun with her

The new Samantha would normally have been outraged by a man asking that. Madison was her princess. Hell, even the old Samantha would have been furious. But I was still in control.

So Samantha gave the answer I wanted. “Madison, dear, you’re going to fuck this nice man. You’ll enjoy it. Give him a good fuck. He’s been very kind to us.”

“Yes mommy,” Madison smiled back before turning to me, a delicate pout on her lips and tempting twinkle in her eyes.

“That’s my princess,” Samantha beamed.

I didn’t care about that. I spun the blonde around and bent her over the table. The remains of the meal had gone, Julie already busily fulfilling her new role as a servant. I flipped up Madison’s skirt and pulled down her panties, the blonde screaming in delight as I entered her.

Madison wasn’t gay, unlike her mother and sister. After what I’d just done to her, Madison didn’t have desires of her own any more. Her sexuality was now whatever Samantha told her it was. If Samantha told the blonde that she was hot and bothered for a cardboard box, then that was what Madison would be.

But right then her tight teen pussy was mine.

(The End)