The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, m/f, fd, nc, sf, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A powerful woman maintains her supply of Slaves from Earth of the past and present.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105/Robot GX-1 for her ideas and input.

I Hear and Obey

Part Ten

Later, Mel sat clad in a sleeveless PVC mistress dress, wrist length PVC gloves, and thigh high stiletto heeled platform PVC boots and sat smoking her odorless drug cigarettes. Her hair was back and she looked extremely beautiful.

Her Robots all clad in shiny black PVC and bodysuits with arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots or latex bikinis with gloves and boots were the two types of Robots she had now as well as Sex Slaves.

“Ahhh yes………you please me Slave…….” Mel said as she came in Frédérique’s mouth as she was pleasuring the Mistress. Frédérique knew she must try to do whatever she was told to keep up the illusion she was one of the Slaves, and she was told by Mel when she met her to pleasure her Mistress. Frédérique was not a lesbian nor interested in girls, but she knew she must try hard to appear to be one now. She tried very hard…….And the Mistress was very very beautiful……..

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

(…….oh my…….must maintain this…………mmmmmm………so aroused……..I uh-h-h-h-h-h-h……..) as Frédérique came as she maintained her rhythm.

“Ahhh yes………you please me Slave…….” Mel said as she came again in Frédérique’s mouth and said, “Yes Anna did well converting this one my Françoise and Émilie. Anna will be avenged and you three are the first of many at Interpol and everywhere who will serve me forever”

Frédérique heard her words and remembered the strap on and the VR goggles and her mind seemed to try to echo her words (……..serve her forever……). Frédérique then snapped herself back by thinking of her dead friend Anna.

But as she pleasured the Mistress, with each orgasm part of her was losing to Mistress Mel.

As she pleasured Mel, Frédérique wondered how this woman became “the Mistress” after all she was very beautiful but was she that special? I mean the way she tasted…….the way she smelled………like the perfume Anna sprayed her with……………..as Frédérique came again as she maintained her rhythm.

“Ahhh yes………my Slave…….” Mel said as to she came again in Frédérique’s mouth and Frédérique was really losing herself to the Mistress. “Thank you Slave you may stop” Mel said but Frédérique now found she did not want to stop.

But she did and joined Françoise and Émilie who knelt before the Mistress in front of her as her Robots guarded them, all clad in shiny black PVC and bodysuits with arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots or latex bikinis with gloves and boots. Mel had two types of Robots as well as an adjacent room of Sex Slaves.

The three Slaves knelt with their heads lowered in submission before their Mistress, although Frédérique found she kept sneaking looks at the Mistress.

“My loyal Slaves you please me very much” Mel said, “Especially you Frédérique. With little training you eagerly serve me. You desire me don’t you my dear?”

“Yes Mistress” Frédérique said without thinking. (What am I saying?) She thought but it was true. But she had to free her friends and stop this somehow. Frédérique started to move but then she heard Mel resume;

“There are threats to me my Slaves” Mel said as she shown holographic images of Mistress Ancilla and her Enforcer Robots as well as Zdenka’s Robots and Assistants and then a picture of Mistress Zdenka. “These are powerful women abducting and robotizing hundreds of women as well as enslaving them and killing men they encounter……..well most men I have report of one at least. But these women are dangerous to us all” Frédérique saw the images and knew she must continue her charade and learn all she could after she saw an image of Vienne.

“……….they even converted loyal Vienne from my Slave into one of their Robots. My Agents now confirm. We must stop them” Mistress Mel said.

The three women automatically said, “Yes Mistress” even Frédérique who felt like she belonged here.

(Vienne?! That’s what happened to her? These other women………seem much more dangerous then Mistress…….I mean then Mel………….I feel like I want to serve her……..I have to fight this……) Frédérique thought as she looked at Mistress Mel and listened to her…….to every word she mouthed.

“……….so to prevent this I have new rings which will help you obey me and I can track you with them. They are not always active, only when they sense mental resistance” Mistress Mel said as her Robots assisted her in giving each of the three Slaves new rings.

(Help me obey? Oh no……….don’t put that ring on………) as the Robot slipped the ring on Frédérique’s right index finger, her busy mind went quiet.

As the rings glowed, each of the three held the rings to their mouths saying, “We hear and obey.”

Frédérique looked at the shiny black PVC clad Robot and her Mistress as things seemed to just stop.

* * *

Frédérique found herself with Sylvie, Rose-Marie and Dany in a bank vault with immobilized women, as they were putting on their strap on phalluses to convert them. Frédérique was puzzled? They converted those three too? She had just been before the Mistress? But then she saw a calendar hanging in the bank vault and two weeks had passed. She looked at herself putting on the strap on and then she looked at the ring. (The ring ……) as she took it off. Frédérique realized the ring must have taken over and who knows what she did during the last two weeks?

Frédérique also looked around the vault and realized the vault must have blocked the signals to the ring.

Sylvie, Rose-Marie and Dany had slipped on their strap on phalluses and were placing the VR goggles on three bank workers. The three began fucking them and Sylvie said, “Why do you hesitate Frédérique? We only have a short time to convert these four? The Mistress wants them to serve her and aid us in taking the gold from this bank” Sylvie said.

“……yes I am just admiring this one she will serve the Mistress well” as Frédérique knew if she did not do it, the other three would be on her in seconds. So she placed the VR goggles on the brunette in front of her and began fucking her with the phallus. Frédérique felt badly for doing this but at the same time it aroused her.

The room was silent except for the grunting of the four women and the sounds of sex.

SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH

But as Frédérique fucked the brunette with the strap on dildo, Sylvie said, “Frédérique this is just like when you converted the three of us.

(Oh no……….I am the one who converted them?) Frédérique thought as she realized the three were looking at her. “Yes. We serve the Mistress” Frédérique said.

The other three simultaneously said, “We serve the Mistress.”

Then Frédérique’s phone was ringing. She thought, (That isn’t my phone…….oh) “Yes Mistress” she said as she realized it was from HER.

“Your rings are not reading on my display? And it shows yours is off Frédérique? Explain?” She heard Mistress Mel demanding an answer.

“Yes Mistress. We are in the vault. There must be shielding. Mine was……..dislodged. I will replace it now” Frédérique said taking a piece of tape and taping the inside of her ring, hoping this was enough to stop the signals and put it back on. “There Mistress. Now does it read my Goddess?” Frédérique said trying to stroke Mel’s ego.

“Yes better. It is not reading a couple of parameters but it will do. Keep me informed once you convert the women in that bank. I want all the gold there to fund my growing kingdom” Mistress Mel said.

”Yes Mistress. I hear and obey” Frédérique said as she continued fucking the brunette in front of her, and she saw she was orgasming over and over at her actions.

After 10 minutes the four withdrew their dildos and the four were positioned and they slid their dildos into the women’s mouths. This continued for 10 minutes and Frédérique wondered how she was going to get out of this without ending up one of them completely.

Then the four withdrew their dildos and French kissed their four victims for another 10 minutes or so until the VR goggles, which had a small red light on them glowed green. They stopped and removed the goggles and all four women were wide eyed and eager and all four said, “Yes now I understand! I am a Slave! I belong to Mistress Mel too! I exist to serve the Mistress” All four said eagerly.

“Yes we serve Mistress Mel. We must help others understand. And we must recruit or eliminate those who threaten our service to her” Sylvie said looking at Frédérique.

“Yes we serve Mistress Mel. We must help others understand” Frédérique said as she saw the others place rings on the new Slaves, so Frédérique reached in her small purse and pulled out several rings, and they clanged together. They were heavy metal which looked like platinum with a large jewel. She placed one on the girl she just doomed to servitude to Mistress Mel.

As they finished up at the bank, Sylvie walked over to Frédérique after they were removing their evidence and she French kissed Frédérique saying, “You hesitate again? You are the one who is always so strong in serving the Mistress?”

“Yes. Thank you Sylvie. W-we must serve the Mistress. I desire only to please her” Frédérique said again trying to fake being one of them but the truth was she LIKED being one of them. She LIKED serving the Mistress. Mistress Mel was making her feel loved and belonging. Something Frédérique never felt before in her life.

The four new Slaves would begin to covertly transfer gold and funds to the Mistress and Rose-Marie and Dany would stay and help them.

Then Frédérique’s phone was ringing again, and she answered it “Yes my Mistress” she said trying to sound eager and obedient.

“You are finished there Slave?” She heard Mistress Mel say.

“Yes Mistress. Slave Sylvie and I are ready to depart. The four are yours now. What are your orders Mistress?” Frédérique said looking at her ring, hoping the piece of tape inside of her ring was enough to stop the signals which controlled her mind.

“Yes excellent! I have a report of an incident near your location regarding my rivals, you two report there and investigate. Use your Interpol credentials as needed. After all thanks to you my dear I control ALL the women now in French Interpol hahahaha” Mistress Mel said.

“Yes Mistress. We hear and obey” Frédérique said as she thought of what Mel had just said. ‘After all thanks to you my dear I control ALL the women now in French Interpol hahahaha’ (Oh no………..what have I done?)

The two went outside and Frédérique’s ring glowed as it tried to re-assert itself over her mind, but it didn’t so Frédérique gave a sigh of relief and they drove off. She had gotten away with it she thought.

But at the mansion of Mistress Mel,

She looked at the map displays showing her Slaves. There were now hundreds with rings, and it showed Frédérique’s ring was “failing to connect” so she would consider replacing Mel’s ring. She knew if there was a problem, Slave Sylvie would do it anyway. This is one reason she paired the Slaves in twos—to help watch each other and keep each other in line.

* * *

The Robotized Stella Van Herrin worked in Lab Six of Zdenka’s mansion in her realm, clad in shiny blue-green latex rubber. Her outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve low cut top and pants. She also wore ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots. She had light red lips and shiny blue-green eyelids. Stella was working with other “Assistants” converting her technology for use by her Goddess Zdenka.

There were four other female Assistants and the lone male Assistant clad in shiny blue-green latex rubber. His outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve top and pants with his erect penis in a sheath sticking out like a dildo. He wore black boots and shiny blue-green eyelids. His penis was now twice as large—a gift for serving Zdenka. He worked well with Stella and the other Assistants but he was starting to revert. The Rubberizer process was designed for females, not males and he was starting to regain control of himself as he slowly was reverting to free.

Guarding the lab were Robots Nadine/#840 and Vera/#725 who stood at Robot Attention.

In Zdenka’s Realm, no one was allowed to be alone as they monitored each other to ensure they obeyed at all times.

James looked at himself clad in shiny blue-green latex rubber, and at his penis and thought, (OMG…….what happened…….that woman………why am I free………..and holy shit what happened to my……..) as he was interrupted by Assistant Stella.

“YOU ARE TO ASSIST ME. WHY DO YOU HESITATE?” Stella said robotically.

He looked over at Nadine/#840 and Vera/#725 who stood at Robot Attention, and said, “Yes I will assist you.”

* * *

Mistress Ancilla met with several of her rivals at a hotel to discuss working together against Zdenka and other threats. Vienne and Nathalie were there with Ancilla standing behind her. Also with her were ten Enforcer Robots and two Servant Robots, one Mistress Robot and one Sex Slave.

Ancilla sat in her outfit of shiny latex rubber. A shiny red latex bustier minidress with arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a red purse. Her blonde hair was down and beautiful. Her 34C-25-38″ body filled the minidress well.

Liza Stood behind her Mistress next to Vienne and Nathalie clad in a shiny skin tight black latex rubber knee length halter top dress, arm length gloves, knee high spike heeled boots and she wore sunglasses and had a riding crop. Her long black hair was pulled back into a pony tail. She now also had silver eyelids and lips. Her slim body of 34B-26-37″ remained slim and athletic.

At her pussy Ancilla had a Sex Slave, naked except for shiny black latex stiletto heeled platform boots, matching arm length gloves and a collar.

The Sex Slave licked her folds deeply, her gloved arms wrapped around Ancilla’s legs, her face buried in Ancilla’s sex.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

The rivals numbered ten Mistresses and business women, all with their own desires to control women as Slaves and Robots.

“Okay Ancilla we agreed to meet you here? What is it you wanted to discuss? And don’t try anything we have our own Robots outside” a Blonde German woman said who was a wealthy socialite and would be conqueress.

“Very well, shall we get down to business?” Ancilla said as there was a hiss from the gloves of her Enforcer Robots and all the rivals in the room shuddered in orgasm and were all immobilized. Her Robots neutralized the rivals Robots, as they were no match for her Enforcer Robots.

Ancilla got up and walked over to the German woman and slapped the immobilized woman and said, “You can hear me, the next time you talk to me you will be more respectful.” Ancilla then turned to Liza and said, “Mistress Robot Liza, convert all these women into one of you. They will serve ME now as Mistress Robots hahaha” Ancilla said very pleased with herself. And pleased how easy that was.

“YES MISTRESS” Mistress Robot Liza said as she stroked her crotch and a large phallus sprung out “BOINK” and she went to obey.

Ancilla focused on Vienne and Nathalie, “See how easy that was. I want you two to do the same with Interpol for me” Ancilla said.

Vienne said, “MISTRESS INTERPOL IN FRANCE AND NOW THE UK HAS FALLEN TO MISTRESS MEL’S INFLUENCE. RESPECTFULLY WE SHOULD FOCUS ON OTHER AREAS HIGHNESS” the robot said.

Ancilla was angry at first. But then said, “Yes my robot you are right. We will go at this another way………………..”

* * *

From England, Mistress Jasmine met with Mistress Mel to work against Mistress Ancilla and the others.

The meeting was very brief;

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Mistress Mel sat clad in a sleeveless PVC mistress dress, wrist length PVC gloves, and thigh high stiletto heeled platform PVC boots and sat smoking her odorless drug cigarettes. Her hair was back and she looked extremely beautiful.

At her pussy was the now naked Mistress Jasmine licking her sex deeply and eagerly. She was now Mel’s Slave.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Ahhh yes………see this is what I call a good partnership……….Slave hahahaha…….” Mel said as she came in Jasmine’s mouth. Jasmine was oblivious to all but pleasuring her new Mistress. “Robots prepare this Slave for full processing. She has much to do for me hahahaha” Mel said as she stopped Jasmine—for now, and they took her for processing.

Jasmine was making a phone call to the UK in front of Mistress Mel, “Yes we have a new agreement with Mistress Mel. She will have overall control and we will work with her………….yes this my order and cannot be countered. Her Robots will begin arriving soon from France and they will take over all supervisory roles as well as processing. Yes we will proceed with plans against Ancilla and Zdenka under her direction” Jasmine said as she hung up and stared blankly ahead.

“Well done Slave, you will return now and your new ring will help you hear my orders no matter where you are” Mistress Mel sat clad in a sleeveless PVC mistress dress, wrist length PVC gloves, and thigh high stiletto heeled platform PVC boots smoking her odorless drug cigarette.

“Yes Mistress Mel. I hear and obey” Jasmine said as Mel nodded and four of her robots went with Mistress/Slave Jasmine.

* * *

Frédérique’s ring was still “failing to connect” as she drove with fellow “Slave” Sylvie in her car. She looked over at Sylvie who was watching her closely and looking at her like she wanted to devour her.

Frédérique said, “What is it Sylvie?”

“Nothing. Just looking forward to finishing this task and a night of Food, Sex and Sleep” Sylvie said in a very matter of fact way.

“Oh yes…………me too…………..” Frédérique said. She wanted to ask more but Sylvie told her what she wanted to ask.

“It’s good the Mistress has us paired like this. I mean we work together and can train hone our skills to pleasure her and it helps us obey too—along with our rings” Sylvie said.

“Yes………..the Mistress is so smart……..” Frédérique said. She tried to remember what she had done the last two weeks BESIDES turn all of her friends in Interpol into new Slaves. She remembered Marcel………Maybe he was free? Maybe he could help her? “Too bad we lost Anna to her boyfriend……….Marcel I think his name was………” Frédérique said fishing for information, which Sylvie quickly gave her.

“Yes the fool. He paid for killing Anna. For killing one of the Mistress’ Slaves. You made sure of that Frédérique” Sylvie said.

As Frédérique drove, she had flashes of memories from over a week ago;

Frédérique was at her apartment as Sylvie was not there. She was in her apartment

Sleeping, her ring on her finger guiding her thoughts as she slept and dreamt of her Mistress.

Marcel broke in through the window and the waking Frédérique saw Marcel. “Marcel? What are you doing here?” Frédérique said.

”I have to talk to you………..you are the only one who can clear me………and tell the police it was an accident when I shot Anna………about the weird women and the dildos. We need to tell the police everything! Are you okay Frédérique?”

“Yes. I am fine” Frédérique said moving closer to him. She was unarmed so he felt safe. “I can’t allow you to tell the police anything. You are a threat to the Mistress” Frédérique said as she grabbed Marcel. The look of surprise and terror spread on his face as she grabbed his head and with one hard twist, snapped his neck and he fell dead to the floor.

Frédérique called her Mistress or her controller and reported, “This is Slave Frédérique. I eliminated the missing boyfriend. Request clean-up crew” Frédérique said coldly.

They arrived at the incident as ordered and showed their Interpol credentials.

Six American tourists had been kidnapped and the local French police and some American Agents were there to investigate the growing number of cases of women being kidnapped, abducted or otherwise missing.

The French police had two female officers and the Americans were two females, Agents Smith and Jones. Frédérique thought it was odd that only females were sent? Then it made perfect sense—their superiors were using them as bait or as tempting morsels.

“You are both here to investigate and act as bait?” Frédérique said.

“Perceptive Ms. Clair” the Agent said.

“Agent Clair. We earn our rank too Agent Smith” Frédérique said snidely. Sylvie said nothing but watched.

“Yes our government feels that although we have abductions, kidnappings, missing women, and deaths and so on too, the percentage is much higher in France, the UK and Europe. Why is that?” Agent Jones said.

“The obvious reason is the kidnappers are here close to the kidnappings” Frédérique said.

“Yes exactly. France, the UK, Europe are the centers of activity. But we have others which make NO sense at all. No sense at all” Agent Smith said, a lovely redhead.

“What do you mean?” Frédérique said.

“Reports of women in shiny green or in weird outfits coming in or out of a portal or doorway of some kind then vanishing in thin air. We have reports of these and of a woman in green latex back as far as the 1700s. Really makes no sense” Agent Smith said.

“Agent Sylvie go check with the hotel personnel to see if they have any security camera footage” Frédérique said as she went to obey.

“We already did that” Agent Smith said as she started to tell her something when she saw Agent Jones had a ring like hers—like theirs. Agent Smith did not have a ring however.

“I need to talk to you over here” Frédérique said as she got Agent Smith alone. “We don’t have much time. You are in grave danger. We all are. See this ring? Your partner has one and so does mine. They control them. They have been brainwashed and the rings control them. A French woman. Listen we need to talk in private” Frédérique said

“Y-you have a ring too?” Agent Smith said.

“Yes but mine is taped so it won’t control me………….But listen to me I am serious. I have more proof but if I am discovered they will finish the botched job they did trying to mindfuck me. Walk with me and I will try to tell you all I know” Frédérique said

Meanwhile, Agent Jones and Sylvie started talking, “What is she doing?” Agent Jones said.

“If I know Frédérique, she is working on enslaving your partner. She is good. Very good. The Mistress has faith in her” Sylvie said.

“She doesn’t act controlled? She acts like she is free?” Agent Jones said.

“No she is just very good. Besides tonight I will replace her ring when she is sleeping. So if it is defective, that will fix it. Mistress said she is not able to track her very well” Sylvie said.

“I know it sounds crazy………but it’s true. This French woman Mel Dedigama controls all of France and she is working on the UK now. This Zdenka woman is the one who comes through the portals and there is a woman in the US and another in Amsterdam, Ancilla I think. The US one I don’t know. But if we meet again and I am acting funny it’s likely this ring. And if I see you in one I will know they got to you. And you see our partners are talking, they are likely discussing what to do with us” Frédérique said.

“Maybe you should just go with me to the authorities?” Agent Smith said touching her hand.

“No she has people everywhere. She would be on us quickly. We have to do this in a sneaky way. She must think she has won so her guard is down. Otherwise we will be mindfucked like the others” Frédérique said.

The two made plans and contingencies.

Sylvie quietly pulled out a ring from her bag and replaced Frédérique’s ring.

In the morning at breakfast, Frédérique looked at her ring and hers had a scratch on it but it wasn’t there. She asked Sylvie, “This isn’t my ring? My ring had a scratch on it?”

“Yes I was told to switch rings, yours wasn’t reading right by the Mistress” Sylvie said.

Frédérique moved the ring and luckily for her, she had removed the tape from the ring and put it on her finger. It worked as well and if she hadn’t Sylvie would have found the tape on her ring and right now she would be a zombie.

“Yes thank you Sylvie. The Mistress is so smart” Frédérique said.

* * *

Near Frédérique’s apartment, a portal opened and a robotized Stella Van Herrin walked through clad in shiny blue-green latex rubber. Her outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve low cut top and pants. She also wore ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots. She had light red lips and shiny blue-green eyelids.

With her was four other female Assistants and the lone male Assistant clad in shiny blue-green latex rubber. His outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve top and pants with his erect penis in a sheath sticking out like a dildo. He wore black boots and shiny blue-green eyelids. His penis was now twice as large—a gift for serving Zdenka.

Escorting/Guarding them were Robots Nadine/#840 and Vera/#725 clad in shiny black latex rubber. Each wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and they wore a gold bracelet and gold collar and their hair were up in ponytails. Otherwise they were naked, their pubic area smooth and bare and each had gold rings in their nipples and clitoral hoods. They stared blankly ahead and had silver eyelids and lips.

Stella said, “WE ARE TO SECURE FREDERIQUE CLAIR FOR THE MISTRESS. WE ARE TO QUESTION AND CONVERT HER” the robotized Stella said as they spread out. James, pretending to be robotized was mostly free and found Frédérique first.

The others grabbed Sylvie as James told Frédérique, “Wait………I look like one of them but I am free somehow. We can help each other.”

The two went down the back stairwell and got into Frédérique’s car and they sped away.

Robots Nadine/#840 and Vera/#725 reported, “WE HAVE LOST ASSISTANT JAMES TO THE TARGET FEMALE. SHE SUBDUED HIM AND ESCAPED. WE WILL ATTEMPT TO TRACK HIM. WE HAVE ONE OF THEM RETURNING WITHN HER NOW MISTRESS” as a portal opened and the Robots took Sylvie through.

To be Continued