The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, m/f, fd, nc, sf, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A powerful woman maintains her supply of Slaves from Earth of the past and present.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105/Robot GX-1 for her ideas and input.

I Hear and Obey

Part Sixteen

At 100 AM, around Fausta’s mansion but not too close to attract attention, portals opened and dozens of Robots in futuristic cars emerged. Each car had four Robots. The cars were parked and waiting as more forces were gathered. Rather than sitting idly the Robots engaged in “re-enforcement activities” which including makeout sessions and sex. Zdenka’s human Robots were so obedient partly because they underwent constant re-enforcement to their brainwashing/robotization.

In one car, Robots James and Stella were kissing and in the back seats Nadine/#840 and Vera/#725 were kissing. In other cars, Melanie/#627 and Tiffany/#628 were kissing as well as many of the others. All while they heard, “THIS IS A GIFT FOR SERVING MISTRESS ZDENKA……..YOU EXIST TO SERVE HER WILL….YOU ARE HUMAN ROBOTS……..” on the radios.

But rather than re-enforce James, the only male Robot and due to the difference in the processes did not affect him the same depth as the females. He saw Nadine/#840 and Vera/#725 kissing and it was making him start to break free. Nadine was his girlfriend………..he began to remember.

“Faster…………faster……………..don’t stop………..Ahhhh” Nadine said as she was on-top of her boyfriend James as the two had another night of wild sex. Nadine was a raven haired woman with short black hair. The two had been together for months. He loved Nadine………….

(Nadine………….) he thought as he realized he was kissing the robotized Stella Van Herrin. He looked at Stella clad in shiny black latex rubber. She WAS beautiful like this. Her outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve low cut top and pants. She also wore ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots. She had light red lips and shiny blue-green eyelids.

He hesitated and she said, “YOU ARE HESITATING?”

“No……….” as he kissed her intently as he watched Vera and Nadine.

Stella used her powers and kissed him passionately and he found it hard to resist her as he was once her Slave;

Mistress Stella Van Herrin sat on a throne-like chair clad in shiny black latex rubber. She wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a low cut front leotard. She wore a bracelet on her right gloved arm and small matching gold earrings and her dark hair was up in a ponytail. She wore lightly tinted sunglass-like glasses and light red lipstick.

James was naked except for a pair of shiny black latex shorts, his penis encased in a latex sheath. He knelt before Stella. He had already pleasured her for a short time and ingested her nectar and kissed her clit ring making him hers forever.

Stella sat guarded by robotized women, clad in shiny black latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a low cut front leotard.

Stella looked at her Slave and remembered her bargain. She pressed a button on her bracelet and James blinked and looked at what he was wearing and looked at Stella saying, “What have you done to me?”

“You agreed to serve me. In return I will help you free Nadine and the others, but this is all under my terms Slave. MINE. OR should I return you to the state you just were forever?”

“No Mistress! I am your Slave. I agree to whatever you want Mistress” he quickly said.

“Better. Now I know Nadine was taken with the others to Zdenka’s realm. No one who goes there comes back unless working for Zdenka. We must watch for her next move. She just took several models and porn stars from a party, I took a few myself from that one. We need to wait………….perhaps there is something we can do in the meantime?”

“No I-I…….” as Stella looked at him sternly and he obeyed. James went to work at Stella’s pussy lapping and licking away as Stella said, “Yes a good Slave. You belong to me now………you will help me gain Zdenka’s forces and powers and I will free you and your Nadine………..perhaps”

“Mmmmmpppfff” SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“You will obey me completely. James after this that troublesome free will of yours will be gone. You will not remember Nadine or anyone else. You love me and obey me Slave. You are my Slave now and forever. You exist only to obey me……you will obey me”

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

James licked deeply, his arms locked around Stella’s black latex low cut leotard. He tasted her and licked Stella’s dewy slit. Stella was very wet—she was aroused and James took in her nectar—lots of it. His memory was now gone and he existed only to serve Mistress Stella.

He remembered bring her Slave as he kissed her harder and she stroked him suspecting nothing. Had she detected he was free she would have reported this to Zdenka.

Then they received their command, “Now my Robots move in, he is sleeping, move quickly, kill him, once you do his conditioning and hold on his Slaves will break” Zdenka commanded as her robots, numbering forty all together moved in. They could not use the portals in the mansion as Fausta protected against this. James stayed close to Stella as he was her Slave, but appeared to still be a Robot for Zdenka.

As they moved in Fausta had re-enforcements as though he expected them—he did. There were twenty Enforcer Robots re-enforcing his Robots. As the attack began, Fausta was fucking Ancilla who was moaning loudly. “And so it begins” Fausta said as he came inside Ancilla with a grunt and then pulled out and began getting dressed.

Ancilla laid there awaiting orders.

Zdenka had over fifty Robots there battling Fausta’s Slaves, Robots and twenty Enforcer Robots. There were laser and energy blasts and gunfire, but the human Robots were protected for the most part against such attacks. The Slaves were not. Several of Fausta’s Maid Slaves were there and were struck by rays and they fell to the floor—not dead but stunned.

Fausta walked out and Zdenka’s Robots focused their attacks on Fausta as ordered.

Fausta seemed to fired lighting-like arcs of energy/rays from his hands at the Robots and seemed to be immune to their bullets and rays. But Zdenka had told them to concentrate their attacks.

James just stood there avoiding being hit but did not attack. He heard in his earpiece, “You stupid Robot! Why are you not joining in the attack?” James heard recognizing Zdenka’s voice. He ignored it staring at Stella. Stella was hit by a ray from Fausta, and she fell and he went to her.

Stella was stunned but free. Fausta’s powers had freed her. “What the?” Stella managed as James drug her to safety. Stella said, “The last thing I remember I was strapped into a chair and my mind was being examined and erased?”

“Yes Mistress. We were both robotized serving Zdenka. But now we are free. I must get you to safety Mistress” James said as Robots August /#469, Robot Jessica/#722, Robot Vera/#725 and Nadine/#840 walked over to them.

James and Stella still had their earpieces and heard the order from Zdenka, #840 and #725 re-robotize them and get back into the fight.”

“YES MISTRESS” Robot Vera/#725 and Nadine/#840 said as August/#469 and Jessica/#722 grabbed James and Vera/#725 grabbed Stella and rammed her dildo into Stella who moaned loudly as she was re-robotized.

James was puzzled for a moment as Nadine/#840 moved behind him and he realized his plumbing was different. “No” he managed as Nadine slid her highly lubed phallus into him from behind, deep into his anus, and he moaned and gasped as she thrusted and coldly re-robotized him. Cum sprayed from his penis as he came and began being re-robotized. Nadine/#840 picked him up as she fucked him saying, “YOU WILL OBEY ME NOW. YOU BELONG TO ME.”

(I belong to you…..) the words echoed in his mind as everything faded to mindless obedient bliss. He belonged to Nadine now.

Vera/#725 finished with Stella who was robotized and she went to join the others attacking Fausta. August/#469 and Jessica/#722 stood by guarding James and Nadine/#840.

The two continued way beyond being robotized and as Nadine continued fucking him.

Finally she finished and he heard in his mind, [YOU ARE NOW DESIGNATED ROBOT #840A. YOU BELONG TO THIS UNIT. YOU WILL REPORT TO ME DAILY AND SERVE AS AN EXTENSION OF THIS UNIT. THE MISTRESS HAS GIVEN ME PERMISSION TO USE YOU AS I DESIRE. YOU WILL NEVER BETRAY HER AGAIN. I AM YOUR ROBOT CONTROLLER AND MISTRESS.]

[NEVER AGAIN. I HEAR AND OBEY. I BELONG TO YOU MY ROBOT MISTRESS] the robotized James/#840A thought as he joined them in the attack, staying always near Nadine/#840.

They concentrated on Fausta and he realized he was losing. He tried to escape but Zdenka’s Robots had him surrounded. The rays were not killing him but held him and weakening him.

Nadine/#840 and James/#840A moved behind Fausta and the two grabbed his head and with a combined effort, snapped his neck, killing him. He dropped to the floor and instantly the Slaves in the Mansion and around the world were free, including Ancilla. She realized she was naked and full of Fausta’s seed and screamed for her Robots and the Enforcer Robots withdrew and they escaped with Mistress Ancilla.

The Robots reduced Fausta to “raw materials” but as he changed, the energy released was massive, enough to power a city. Zdenka watched all of it and laughed, very pleased with herself. Fausta was dead and she was the last of her race.

Zdenka ordered, “Begin securing the area, and sending me the assets. Gather all the Slaves as they will need to be Robotized or re-enslaved. Gather his—MY robots and have them all re-robotized to serve me. I will disinfect that mansion and make it one of my bases hahahaha” Zdenka said VERY pleased with herself. “Well done #840 and #840A killing him like that. It was very satisfying to watch. #840 you will lead the others and finish things there. Ancilla escaped when we were busy with Fausta but no matter. She is next hahahaha” Zdenka said.

* * *

Now bathing on her Jet, the Jet was airborne and heading for home. Her twenty Enforcer Robots and forces and Ancilla was sobbing, in disbelief she had fallen so easily to Fausta. But now he was dead, and she knew Zdenka would be coming for her next.

Unfortunately for the remaining Slaves that were serving Fausta, they were not able to escape.

Lisa, Camilla, and dozens of other Maid Slaves including Emma were suddenly free, and surrounded by Zdenka’s Robots.

Emma was dressed in a shiny black latex rubber Maid Uniform, her hair pulled back into a pony tail. With arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and her shiny black Maid uniform had a white rubber apron.

She was now free and realized how she had been used by Fausta. She knew she had to try to get away. She saw James with Nadine walking toward her.

She smiled and said, “Oh thank goodness you two are here to help me, I-I……” as she realized they were robots like the rest of the women.

She saw Nadine/#840 clad in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and low cut front minidress. She had a large black rubber phallus extended and mounted on her crotch. She wore a gold bracelet with buttons and a small screen like a watch or display and gold collar. Her black hair was now long and in a ponytail. Her eyes were fixed and glazed and she wore silver lipstick and eyeshadow.

James stood clad in shiny black latex rubber. His outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve top and pants with his erect penis in a sheath sticking out like a dildo. He wore black boots and his penis was now twice as large—a gift for serving Zdenka.

“James? Please help me!” Emma pleaded.

“HE ANSWERS ONLY TO ME NOW EMMA PRICE. HE IS MY ROBOT SERVANT. WE SERVE MISTRESS ZDENKA. SHE WILL BE YOUR NEW MISTRESS” Nadine said.

Mistress Mel walked in clad in a sleeveless PVC mistress dress, wrist length PVC gloves, and thigh high stiletto heeled platform PVC boots. Her dress was unzipped and her breasts exposed. Like the Robots, she wore a gold bracelet with buttons and a small screen like a watch or display and gold collar. Her hair was back and she looked extremely beautiful. “Report Robot #840” Mel said.

“YES MISTRESS. WE HAVE ELIMINATED FAUSTA AND ARE COLLECTING THE FLEEING SLAVES. THIS MAID SLAVE IS AN AGENT AND MAY BE USEFUL AS ONE OF US MISTRESS” Nadine/#840 said coldly, not acknowledging this woman was once her friend.

Mel looked at the male and Nadine/#840 said coldly, “THIS ONE WAS BREAKING FREE SO I WAS INSTRUCTED TO RE-ROBOTIZE HIM. HE NOW SERVES THIS UNIT MISTRESS.”

“Ah excellent! Mistress is pleased I am sure………….this one looks common. Robotize her and the others as Maid Robots for the Mistress. Proceed” Mel said as she walked off and the two Robots bowed to her.

Emma was stunned and said, “Common? Who was that? Answer me damn it!”

“YOU WILL BE SILENT OR YOU WILL BE SILENCED. YOU WILL SOON UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING EMMA. ROBOT #840A TELL THIS SLAVE WHO MISTRESS ZDENKA IS” Nadine/#840 said as she stroked him as though he was her pet.

“MISTRESS ZDENKA IS OUR REASON TO EXIST. SHE IS A TRUE GODDESS AND WE MUST OBEY HER. WE MUST WORSHIP HER. WE MUST SERVE HER. WE MUST OBEY HER ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION. SHE MUST BE OBEYED. SHE MUST BE PROTECTED. ALL FEMALES MUST SERVE HER WILL………” the robotized James spouted robotically as he continued.

In her realm, Zdenka sat on her throne clad in shiny black latex rubber and blue-green latex rubber. She was smoking one of her odorless drug cigars. She had a latex clad Sex Slave at her folds licking deeply.

The Sex Slave was clad only in shiny silver latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and her pubic area smooth and bare and had silver rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. She had silver eyelids and silver lips. And a tattoo “SLAVE” with a barcode and “PROPERTY OF ZDENKA” on her right buttock.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Mistress Zdenka sat and enjoyed her Sex Slave as she watched the theater ongoing in Fausta’s—now her mansion.

She smiled, she was pleased at her Robot’s words…………..

“SHE IS FEMALE PERFECTION. SHE IS PURPOSE. SHE IS. ………” the robotized James spouted robotically as Emma finally interrupted him.

“That is just brainwashing and programming talking! You can’t believe that! He can’t believe that!” Emma exclaimed.

“That is just brainwashing and programming talking! You can’t believe that! He can’t believe that!” Emma exclaimed.

“BRAINWASHING AND PROGRAMMING IS ALL THERE IS NOW SLAVE. HE RESISTED THE MISTRESS SO I ROBOTIZED HIM INTO MY SERVANT. THE MISTRESS GAVE HIM TO ME TO CONTROL. HE IS NOW AN EXTENSION OF THIS UNIT” Nadine/#840 said coldly.

“No I can’t believe it! He would never harm me!” Emma cried.

“HE WILL NOT BE HURTING YOU EMMA. HE WILL BE SAVING YOU AS WE HAVE SAVED YOU FROM FAUSTA. YOU WERE HIS FUCKTOY. HIS PLAYTHING. NOW YOU WILL BE FREE TO SERVE THE TRUE GODDESS OF EARTH. YOU WILL SERVE WITH HIM” Nadine/#840 said.

Looking at the Robot’s dildos and his enormous penis Emma said, “S-So what are you going to do? Have him robotize me?” Emma said.

Nadine/#840 hesitated and then said, “NO. HE IS MINE. YOU WILL BE ROBOTIZED BY FEMALES” as she motioned and three more Robots walked in.

Angela White/#779, Charisma Carpenter/#780 and Vanessa Marcil/#791.

They stood next to James and they all three said, “WE CAME TO ASSIST YOU #840” These three had been engaged in the battle with Fausta and his Robots. Fausta tried to subvert them and others but fortunately he was destroyed before he could subvert them into his Robots.

“YES. #780 AND #791 ROBOTIZE THIS ONE” Nadine/#840 said.

In her realm, Zdenka sat on her throne clad in shiny black latex rubber and blue-green latex rubber. She was smoking one of her odorless drug cigars. She had a latex clad Sex Slave at her folds licking deeply. She continued watching the events and smiled saying, “Excellent! Robot #840 is showing signs of possessiveness of the male. She will keep him in line” then stopped watching the action as she went to supervise the robotization of new captives taken from Fausta.

Angela White/#779 had been dressed in a shiny red and black latex outfit but now was wearing a shiny black PVC matching outfit consisting of a tight minidress with matching wrist length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, belt with numerous silver studded buttons and waist length, long sleeve open front jacket. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. She also wore shiny PVC panties with dildos, one in each opening—Sex Control—helping her obey. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her hair was down and beautiful. She stood close to James and was acting “funny” but the other robots did not notice.

Charisma Carpenter/#780 was dressed in a shiny black latex outfit consisting of a black latex full length dress, arm length black latex gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her hair was down and beautiful.

Vanessa Marcil/#791 was dressed in a shiny black latex outfit consisting of a black latex full length dress, arm length black latex gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her hair was down and beautiful.

“Please no! Let me go! I won’t cause you any trouble!” Emma said.

“PROCEED #780 AND #791. ROBOTIZE HER” Nadine/#840 said.

And as Emma screamed and the two took Emma from the front and behind, and as attention was on her, Robot Angela White/#779 took James and vanished in a blue flash.

As Emma was being robotized, Nadine/#840 turned and saw they were missing. She signaled alarm and notified their Mistress of her failure.

As the robots secured the rest of Fausta’s forces, Robots James and #779 were nowhere to be found.

To be Continued