The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, Aliens, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: UFOS, Aliens. Aliens abduct women for use as BrothelBots and Agents.

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Jukebox, Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

I am using the same characters from The Bank, Mistress Inc. and other stories of mine in an alternate reality.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

I Married a BrothelBot from Outer Space

Prologue

Emma was relaxing at her pool laying in a lounge chair, clad in her new white bikini enjoying the sun and time away from work and away from the crowds in the city.

On her pool side table, the latest reports from her division she had to go over before work tomorrow and the big meeting. Emma, her friends called her Em, worked for a government think tank on the topic of UFOs.

Although the public image was that UFOs were a joke. They were weather balloons, or swamp gas or hallucinations, Emma and her group knew this was not the case. They were studying recent reports of 50s style silver flying saucers—UFOs sighted near where there were reports of missing women. A few missing men but 98% of the cases involved missing women.

The files Emma had were not classified but she probably should not have them at home. She was relaxing, sunning herself, laying on her tummy as she read the reports and she had her cell phone on the table as well.

As she read she should have been looking up because a small silvery disk was slowly coming down from the sky. Unfortunately for Emma, she had handled some artifacts at work from a so called “Crashed Disc” including a collar they assumed was some sort of control device for the disc—that is the wearer would control the ship. The opposite was correct. The collar tried to imprint on Emma and at work when she held it she felt compelled to put it on—but she didn’t.

The radiation involved marked her however like an escaped Slave. Those coming down in the UFO above were tracking Emma.

On board the flying saucer, four Grey aliens in silver suits stood as two human females operated controls of the saucer. Of the aliens, two were female and two were male. The human females sat staring blankly ahead, clad in silver arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collars. Their blonde hair was in a ponytail. One of them said “YVOT DOZER VIK QUIADO*”

(*TARGET FEMALE BELOW MASTERS). The two were taken from Earth during the Black Death and “saved” only to be robotized. They had served the aliens since then.

One of the aliens said, (English for clarity) “SHE IS NOT AN ESCAPED SLAVE?”

“NO. BUT SHE IS SUITABLE. TARGET HER FOR COLLECTION”

“YES MASTERS” one of the robotized human said, as the saucer went lower and lower. The Robot zoomed in on the human and she was reading files with pictures of their saucers……..

“THIS FEMALE HAS IMAGES OF OUR SHIPS. SHE MUST BE CAPTURED AND THOSE FILES RETRIEVED. SEND TWO SERVILE UNITS”

“YES MASTER…………SENDING”

Emma heard a strange sound and she turned over to see the UFO/flying saucer coming down toward her.

“OMG?! I have to get a photo before it flies away” so Emma grabbed her phone and took a couple of pictures and then she realized the saucer was coming REALLY low. It wasn’t going to fly away. Then the reports she read crossed her mind, ‘…………UFOs sighted near where there were reports of missing women…………. 98% of the cases involved missing women’ “Oh no!”

As Emma dialed her work in a panic there was a blue beam which surrounded her and then there were two strikingly beautiful women staring blankly ahead, clad in silver arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collars.

Emma remembered the collar at work, it was the same that these women wore?

In the lab area, the Think Tank workers were shown classified objects from a couple of crashed UFOS. They were all warned not to touch the items but as Emma examined the items she saw the silvery collar. Emma asked, “What about this thing?”

“Yes that we believe is a collar worn to control the flying saucer or UFO. We think it will only work on an alien, we have been unable to open the collar”

Emma stared at the collar and heard voices in her head, [OBEY……..PUT ON THE COLLAR………PUT ON THE COLLAR AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND] ‘no……….I am not supposed to touch it…………’ [OBEY……PICK UP THE COLLAR AND PUT IT ON……..NOW….OBEY]

‘yes……..must obey………’ Emma had a strange look on her face and touched the collar and it popped open. She picked up the collar and started to put in on when the other workers stopped her and she snapped out of a trance and dropped the collar and it reclosed.

“What happened? Why did you touch it? How did you open it?”

“I-I don’t know? I just felt compelled to put it on and I touched it and it opened?”

They tried again but now no voices, it would not open.

But as they left she heard a voice, [COME BACK…………]

That was yesterday. That’s why Emma was give today off and why she was reading the reports she should have left at work.

Emma last night had strange dreams about the collar and lots of alien and sci-fi dreams;

Emma found herself clad in metallic silver arm length gloves and matching thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collar like the one she touched. [YOU HAVE OBEYED……..YOU SERVE THE MASTERS WELL. ……..THEY ARE PLEASED……………YOU WERE TOLD YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND IF YOU WORE THE COLLAR………..NOW YOU UNDERSTAND………..YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR PLACE AS A SERVILE UNIT………OBEDIENCE IS PLEASURE………..OBEDIENCE IS TRUTH…………OBEDIENCE IS PURPOSE………….YOU MUST OBEY] “I AM A SERVILE UNIT. I MUST OBEY” Emma heard herself say in a soft monotone voice.

As she stood staring blankly ahead she heard in her mind, [SERVILE UNIT EM01 REPORT TO ROBOTIZATION AREA]

EM01 obeyed. She could do nothing else. She was a human Robot. The collar helped her obey. She strode robotically into the robotization area of the mothership (The mothership was larger and used for interstellar travel. The flying saucers were interplanetary. The mothership contained five flying saucers in the hanger area)

There EM01 saw one of her female co-workers from the Think Tank Melinda. She was naked and stood on a silver platform unable to move but was able to talk.

“Emma? What have they done to you? You are one of those Robot women? Please help me! Don’t let them do this to me! We have to stop these aliens!”

One of the silver clad aliens walked in, a female, and she said, “CONVERT THIS HUMAN INTO A SERVILE UNIT”

EM01 bowed and said, “YES MASTER I WILL OBEY”

The alien walked out and EM01 focused her attention on Melinda and a control console. The console was very alien looking and EM01 pressed several buttons and a glass tube raised up from the floor around the platform and sealed Melinda inside. EM01 pressed a button and Melinda’s arms raised above her head and silver bands lowered down and “grabbed her wrists and lifted her off the platform opening her arms to about a 45 degree as silver bands covered her ankles as well opening her legs also to a 45 degree.

“What is this? Emma no!” Melinda pleaded as she was now terrified.

“YOU ARE TO BE ROBOTIZED. IT WILL BE MOST PLEASANT. DO NOT RESIST. RESISTING WILL REDUCE YOUR PLEASURE”

“No Emma no!” as Emma pressed another button and a silver hood lowered over Melinda’s head. To her eyes as a hole opened in the platform and a large phallus raised up and inserted into Melinda’s exposed pussy. Melinda squirmed and tried to resist but she quickly was betrayed by her body and the repeated orgasms she experienced which ripped open her mind and her brain to be robotized.

The silver bands formed arm length metallic gloves on her arms and matching thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots on her legs. An arm snapped a control collar on her neck and after a few minutes,

Within ten minutes Melinda stood on the platform as the glass tube retracted as did hood and bands and Melinda stood staring blankly ahead like Emma and said, “SERVILE UNIT ME01 READY TO SERVE. I OBEY THE MASTERS WITHOUT QUESTION WITHOUT HESITATION”

“WELCOME ME01 COME WE WILL GO TO THE MASTERS SO YOU MAY SERVE. YOU ARE TO SERVE MASTER AEGNAK AND PLEASURE HIM THEN RETURN TO HOLDING AREA TWO WHERE I WILL BE WAITING SO WE MAY FURTHER YOUR TRAINING AND IMPROVE YOUR EFFECIENCY”

“YES EM01”

“MASTER AEGNAK HAS A LARGE PHALLUS YOU WILL NEED TO OPEN WIDELY TO RECEIVE HIM ORALLY. YOU WILL NEED TO RELAX YOUR JAW AND ALLOW THE MASTER TO FULLY TAKE YOU”

“UNDERSTOOD I WILL OBEY EM01”

“YES. MASTER AEGNAK WILL BE PLEASED THEN YOU WILL BE SENT TO SERVE WITH ME. I HAVE SERVED HIM MANY TIMES. HE HAS REWARDED ME WITH PRIMARY DUTY”

“UNDERSTOOD EM01”

“No!!!!!” Emma said as she dropped her phone, the line still open as she was grabbed by the two robot woman staring blankly ahead, clad in silver arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collars. Both were blondes, one with her hair in a ponytail, one with a page boy haircut. They were incredibly strong. Emma started to scream for help to her neighbors, to anyone when one of the robot woman snapped silver control collar around her neck. There was a powering up sound then Emma stopped resisting with a gasp. Her eyes went vacant as she stared blankly ahead and one of the Robot Women said, “YOU WILL OBEY” [OBEY YOU WILL BE ROBOTIZED] “I will obey” Emma said as her cell phone was stepped on and broken. The Servile Units picked up the files and then the three teleported into the saucer. Emma had a strange smile on her face—it felt good to obey.

The saucer then flew up into the sky and out of sight………….

On board the saucer, Emma was taken to a holding area and undressed. She was examined by four grey aliens in silvery suits. One female and three males. One of them Master Aegnak fondled her and said, “YES SHE WILL SERVE US WELL” Emma stared blankly ahead still wearing the control collar. Master Aegnak said, “SLAVE TELL US ALL YOU KNOW ABOUT THESE FILES AND WHAT YOUR RACE KNOWS ABOUT US”

“Yes Master……….” Emma then gladly and helplessly betrayed her friends and the human race to her alien masters. She had dreamed of Master Aegnak and the dream was correct—thanks to her touching the collar. Because after she betrayed Earth, she relaxed her jaw and took the phallus of Master Aegnak like in her dream. Sex with the alien was like nothing she had ever experience in her life. She was rewarded with freedom, the collar was removed and she was allowed to sleep.

But not before Emma then had her DNA collected—cum, hair and saliva and was sent to the growing vats. Soon there were 200 of her to be used as Sex Slaves,

Emma slept and dreamt of Master Aegnak and the alien Masters male and female. The collar had already altered her thinking. Even without it she was thinking like their Slave now.

The holding cell door opened and a beautiful woman walk in carrying a food tray. Her eyes were staring blankly ahead clad in silver arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collar. Her red hair was in a ponytail.

“What is this?”

“HERE IS NOURISHMENT. YOU WILL NEED TO CONSUME IT“

“Yes I will obey” as Emma drank it down obediently.

The redhead Servile Unit said, “THE MASTERS WILL BE PLEASED”

And turned to leave.

Emma said, “Yes” the collar already made her their Slave. Emma shuddered in orgasm at the thought of her masters being pleased. She laid down and went back to sleep as she dreamed of her Masters again and of the collar.

* * *

Part 1

Aria

Aria was at home preparing some dinner. She was enjoying a rare night alone as she was a popular model and porn star and was famous and had the problems which went along with that.

She lived in a cul-de-sac with several of her friends and acquaintances and they watched out for each other. Two were models and porn stars and the rest were not. Many had moved there on the invite of one of these two women however. Of course there were a lot of suburban secrets and this with the women involved, was one big happy community of beautiful women. A big target for someone looking for beautiful women to collect in one place. And a target for someone watching from the skies above them.

Over the house a small light came out of the sky. Closer and closer, bigger and bigger until there was a 1950s flying saucer over the house.

There was a bright light and Aria froze in and then vanished in a blue flash.

The flying saucer then flew up into the sky and away.

On board the saucer Aria was frozen in stasis.

There were other human women, all naked and stored in glass tubes.

Grey aliens in silver suits examined the females and said, “GREDNAK VIKDO TUVO DREDO*” (*First batch successful)

Then two human females approached them clad in the same silver fabric with arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collars. Their hair in pony tails. They had been previously abducted and robotized in the 1700s.

“MASTERS THE FIRST BATCH IS SECURED EXCEPT THIS ONE” (Still in the alien language but English here for clarity)

“YES ROBOT WELL DONE. THIS ONE IS SPECIAL. SHE WILL BECOME ONE OF OUR AGENTS AND HER DNA WILL PROVIDE US WITH THOUSANDS OF NEW BROTHELBOTS AND SEX SLAVES”

“YES MASTER”

Sometime later Aria regained her mind and movement and found herself naked in a holding cell, “”What? Where am I?”

Then she saw a door open and a beautiful woman walk in carrying a food tray. Her eyes were staring blankly ahead clad in silver arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collar. Her red hair was in a ponytail.

“What the hell is this?”

“HERE IS NOURISHMENT. YOU WILL NEED TO CONSUME IT“

As she pivoted to leave, Aria grabbed her arm but it was like grabbing a moving car there was no slowdown from the woman or recognition as she walked out and the door slid closed.

Aria was thirsty and hungry and she was going to refuse. But then she thought about it, if they wanted to kill her or make her like that woman they could. So she ate the food and drank the liquid.

She was still in shock. That girl acted like a Robot—she was.

Aria knew whatever kind of mess she was in, she would need all of her skill and intelligence to get out of it.

Aria wondered why she was in the holding cell, and not like that robot girl? It was because alien eyes were watching her naked body, studying her, scanning her, analyzing her.

The aliens known as Greys or as an un-pronounceable name by humans in their own tongue, the Greys had bases in orbit on the far side of Venus, Mars and the Moon, out of view of human telescopes and probes.

They had been coming to earth for hundreds of years taking Earth women and using them as breeders, Robots and Slaves, and lately BrothelBots. Some were converted into their “Agents” which were human women with their brains robotized only. Most had their DNA collected and they were cloned for use as BrothelBots and Sex Slaves and sold to other aliens for use.

Human men were not compatible because of their warlike tendencies but many were converted into females and robotized or into food protein.

Aria was curious why she was there when she heard a weird sound and was immobilized, her eyes staring blankly ahead. The door slid open and the redheaded Robot girl said, “COME” and Aria obeyed without question or hesitation.

She was taken to a chair and strapped in. A black dildo lowered down and Aria was told “TAKE THIS PHALLUS IN FULLY AND SUCK SLAVE”

Aria obeyed and as she took it fully into her mouth the dildo was aimed at her brain stem and the base of her brain. Her brain began being robotized. Her memory was being left intact, as was her knowledge banks. But her emotions and free will were erased from her brain. Her robotized brain was filled with new alien knowledge. And knowledge of how to seduce, hypnotize, enslave, and kill men and women. Aria’s DNA was collected—hair, blood, cum and saliva samples. Sent to the cloning labs. The aliens said, “YES THIS ONE’S DNA WILL MAKE SUPERIOR BROTHELBOTS. BUT FIRST SHE WILL BE OUR NEW AGENT. FINISH PROGRAMMING HER THEN RETURN HER TO HER RESIDENCE”

“YES CONTROLLER”

Aria stood and said, “Agent 613 online ready to serve the Masters”

“YOU WILL OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION 613”

“I will obey all orders without question or hesitation Masters”

A short time later Aria was returned to her house. Her dinner ruined. It didn’t matter. Aria was back in her house and she was in her old clothes but her eyes indicated no one was home. Aria stared blankly ahead and she had a silver case with devices in it. In her robotized brain she heard, [AGENT 613 YOU WILL PROCURE SUITABLE FEMALES FOR USE AS NEW AGENTS AND BROTHELBOTS FOR US. THE FEMALES IN THIS AREA ARE MOST SUITABLE. AND YOUR MEMORIES CONFIRM OUR OBSERVATIONS. SECURE YOUR ASSOCIATE JESSICA FIRST, THEN THE OTHERS]

[Understood Masters]

Aria wasted no time, she called her neighbor and friend Jessica, “Hey Jessica come over I have something to show you”

By now on an alien mothership, Aria’s DNA was growing new Clones. Two-hundred of them to be exact. They would be used as BrothelBots, Sex Slaves, Robot Soldiers and other Robot types. The BrothelBots would serve in alien brothels—aliens liked human women once they were enhanced and made more “durable”. Many would be sold off to aliens for their own use.

Jessica arrived and she was puzzled and curious what Aria wanted to show her. “Okay Aria I want to see, what is it?”

“Here it is right here” as she had a strange looking ray gun which she fired at Jessica immobilizing her with her mouth wide open, her eyes wide in surprise and fear.

“Now sit here Slave” Aria said and Jessica sat, the same look on her face remained, her mouth conveniently open.

Jessica was mindless, staring blankly ahead as Aria/Agent 613 said, “The Masters know of you and your activities of which Aria suspected. You will now serve them as I do”) Jessica was near mindless so she really could not understand her at all. But if Jessica could have understood her, she would have thought it odd she talked about herself in the third person)

As instructed, 613/Aria gathered DNA samples—hair, saliva, cum, blood and placed it in a small canister and it was teleported away. Aria then pulled out a black dildo device from her case and as she slid it into Jessica’s open mouth she said, “Slave take this phallus in fully and suck”

Jessica obeyed and as she took it fully into her mouth the dildo was aimed at her brain stem and the base of her brain. Her brain began being robotized. Her memory was being left intact, as was her knowledge banks. But her emotions and free will were erased from her brain. Her robotized brain was filled with new alien knowledge. And knowledge of how to seduce, hypnotize, enslave, and kill men and women.

When Aria/613 removed the dildo Jessica then stood and said, “Agent 647 online ready to serve the Masters”

“You will obey all orders without question or hesitation 647”

“I will obey all orders without question or hesitation 613”

(The alien Slave Traders had robotized 34 other women just in the time Aria was robotized and returned to Earth and now as Agent Robots)

“You will convert your female Slaves into new Agents for the Masters 647”

“I will obey 613. None of them even realize they are my Slaves. They are hypnotized Slaves and are brought under with trigger phrases. They have served Jessica for some time”

“If the husband of Melanie interferes or discovers we are Robot Agents for the Masters you will eliminate him and all others who interfere with our orders”

“He is also controlled by Jessica Jones. He will not interfere, he will even assist as he obeys me as well 613”

Knowledge was added to Jessica’s skills as she was secretly a Mistress with several of the women in the cul-de-sac her Slaves. Jessica is the one who got three of the women to move into the housing development.

After Aria was returned, a neighbor in the adjacent housing area reported seeing a UFO.

A short time later a black sedan arrived and a beautiful woman with shoulder length brown hair and hazel eyes wearing a sunglasses and a dark suit with skirt. She interviewed the woman who reported the UFO.

Then she made a call as the woman stared blank at the ceiling, naked with a black dildo in her vagina.

The woman, Emma reported, “Yes this UFO sighting is s bust. Nothing to it. The person saw a weather balloon. Recommend we forget this area and move on to another. Right. Thank you Melinda”

Emma then stood at attention and staring blankly ahead as she heard in her robotized brain, [AGENT 13 YOU HAVE DONE WELL. ENSURE THIS AREA IS NOT SURVEILED BY THE HUMANS. WE WILL SECURE ALL SUITABLE FEMALES IN THIS AREA. THE ONE WHO MADE THE REPORT?]

[She is being robotized as ordered Masters]

[EXCELLENT AGENT 13. CONTINUE YOUR WORK AND KNOW YOUR CLONE SISTERS SERVE US AS WELL AS SEX SLAVES AND BROTHELBOTS AGENT 13. YOU SERVE US WELL AND WE ARE PLEASED. COODINATE WITH THE AGENTS IN THIS AREA]

[Understood Masters]

Emma/Agent 13 then finished robotizing the woman to serve her as an Assistant Robot. To watch for others who could interfere with the Masters’ plans.

End Part One

To be Continued: