The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, Aliens, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: UFOS, Aliens. Aliens abduct women for use as BrothelBots and Agents.

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Jukebox, Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

I am using the same characters from The Bank, Mistress Inc. and other stories of mine in an alternate reality.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

I Married a BrothelBot from Outer Space

Part 2

The Community

Tiffany Alexander was answering an ad for an open house for a new exclusive housing development. She made an appointment for 700 PM and arrived a few minutes early at the Open house to look around and get an interview. She knocked and no one answered, she pushed the door open and walked inside to see a very lavish furnished house. She walked through saying, “Hello? Hello its Tiffany I’m here for my Appoint……….whoa?”

Tiffany walked into a bedroom where two latex clad women were fucking. A beautiful brunette was on top of a blonde wearing a black dildo harness with a big red dildo buried inside the blonde’s pussy. The blonde was moaning on her back, her legs up like a love doll, the brunette controlling her with her legs splayed out. Both were clad in shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, and the brunette had a bustier corset and the blonde a latex garter belt with garters. The blonde also wore red cuffs on her gloves and ankles like she was tied up before this. The blonde moaned and Tiffany was shocked and amazed.

“I-I should leave sorry……….” Tiffany said uncomfortably as she could smell the scent of sex and latex in the air.

Nonsense………..stay and watch” the brunette said looking at her with piercing green/brown eyes.

“No I should go this is not………” Tiffany started to turn and leave.

“I said Stay! And watch Tiffany isn’t it? Watch and obey” Jessica said making a motion with her left wrist.

Tiffany’s eyes widened as her face went slack and she said softly, “yes…..I will stay and watch”

“Good girl, kneel here and watch us and learn”

“yes I will kneel” as Tiffany knelt and watched as instructed.

“Undress and begin pleasuring yourself as you watch Tiffany”

“yes I will undress and pleasure myself as I watch you”

“Excellent! You passed your interview Tiffany, the house next door will be yours after you are properly initiated. This girl is name Lisa she was my 5 o’clock hahaha. She will also be one of your neighbors. You passed your interview because your mind is pliable to my will and my powers and you are quite lovely my dear. I am Jessica, you will call me Jessica in public but in private you will call me Mistress Jessica or Mistress”

“Yes Mistress Jessica”

“Excellent! Why didn’t you run the instant you saw us fucking?”

“Because I was enthralled by what I saw Mistress Jessica”

“Excellent! Tiffany, do you have any pretty friends?”

“Yes Mistress. My best friend is Melanie. She just got married……”

“Married?......Ugh……..But she is really pretty?”

“Yes Mistress. A blonde with dyed black hair”

“Ummmmm yes she sounds interesting. Are they looking for a house?”

“Yes Mistress Jessica”

“Good. After your initiation, we will have her come over and join us too”

“Yes Mistress”

“Her husband will be made a non-factor as you and she will enslave him hahahaha into a stupid, naive husband who will never check into your actions serving me”

“Yes Mistress”

“Now Tiffany watch and learn as I fuck this girl into my obedient Slave”

“Yes Mistress” Tiffany watched and masturbated as instructed as she saw Jessica enslave Lisa. Jessica was the most sexual, most powerful woman she had ever seen. Tiffany was squirting cum as she was so aroused from watching them Jessica laughed.

“Yes Tiffany you are more eager than Lisa was. Tell me this Melanie are you attracted to her?”

“Yes Mistress. But she does not like me like I like her. She is not into girls Mistress”

“She will be hahahahaha don’t worry Tiffany she WILL BE. And you will enjoy her in my service”

”Yes Mistress! Yes!”

“Hahahaha excellent! You will serve me well Tiffany”

Tiffany watched as the two changed positions and Mistress Jessica demonstrated her skills. Tiffany’s eyes glazed over as she became enthralled/enamored with Mistress Jessica. She masturbated as she watched Jessica move Lisa on top of her and she fucked her longer in this position, her back to Jessica. Tiffany orgasmed over and over as she watched her new Mistress enslave Lisa and in the process was enslaving herself.

“That’s it Slave…….” Jessica said smiling.

“Ah-h-h-h-h-h-h!!!” Lisa moaned as Jessica turned her and Lisa’s face now showed devotion and obedience. As Jessica fucked her the two French kissed. Tiffany orgasmed wildly as she knew her turn was coming.

Jessica then withdrew her dildo and the two stood and French kissed. Lisa knelt to Jessica saying, “Mistress! I am your Slave forever! I am your Servant. Your Sex Slave. Your fucktoy. Your Assassin. Your obedient Slave and Assistant Mistress Jessica. My Mistress. My Goddess. My reason to exist”

“Excellent Slave Lisa you will now assist Tiffany here undress and dress in her new Slave outfit”

“Yes Mistress”

“Rise Tiffany and be redressed to serve me”

“Yes Mistress!” Tiffany said as she stood from kneeling this whole time and cum poured from her pussy as Lisa caressed her and helped her redress in shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, and like Slave Lisa, a latex garter belt with garters and red cuffs on her gloves and ankles to aid in being tied up if the Mistress desired. Tiffany was dressed exactly like Lisa but her boobs were much bigger.

“Yes very nice Tiffany, you have already become my Slave. Show me you are ready to become my full Slave like Lisa there”

“Yes Mistress” as Tiffany knelt again before Jessica and slid her warm tongue deep into the brunette’s perfectly shaped pussy lips. The instant her tongue touched her pussy and the clit ring there in Jessica’s clitoral hood her eyes rolled back in her head as she orgasmed wildly and she sealed her fate as Jessica’s Slave. She then pressed on methodically and robotically as her only thoughts were to pleasure her Mistress. Jessica was pleased, Tiffany converted more easily into her Slave then Lisa had. After some time at her pussy, Jessica had Tiffany move to behind her and lick her pussy from behind. Jessica orgasmed and came in Tiffany’s face and Tiffany eagerly lapped it up. SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP.

Jessica then had Tiffany lay on the floor and lick her pussy as Jessica squatted on top of her. Again Jessica came in Tiffany’s face and she eagerly lapped it up. SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP. Jessica was very pleased.

Tiffany serviced her pussy like a skilled and experienced lesbian using what she came into her mind from Jessica. SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP. Jessica was brainwashing her with her hypnotic powers and placing the very thoughts she thought in her mind. No one could resist Mistress Jessica—no one.

No one could match the beauty of Mistress Jessica either.

As Tiffany licked and sucked on Jessica’s clit her face was again drenched in her Mistress’ cum. Jessica then changed positions again, and Tiffany serviced her eagerly as Jessica lay across her, Tiffany’s gloved hands cupping her buttocks SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP.

The two then changed positions again, and Jessica remounted the red dildo and mounted Tiffany like she had seen her mount Lisa.

Tiffany’s head thrashed around as she moaned loudly as the pleasure was beyond anything she had experienced in her life. She screamed in pleasure which turned into a moan and gasp as Jessica was fucking with a big red dildo buried inside her pussy. Tiffany moaned her eyes rolling back in her head in pleasure. Tiffany was on her back, her legs up like a love doll, Jessica’s legs splayed out.

At this moment Tiffany Alexander ceased to exist. The pleasure fractured her mind and like Lisa she Tiffany was gone. There was now only Slave Tiffany.

Jessica smiled as she knew Tiffany was now hers forever. Her eyes settled back and Tiffany stared blankly ahead now at Jessica and a slight guilty smile. Jessica stroked her cheek and French kissed her and Tiffany kissed back.

The two changed position and Tiffany rode Jessica’s dildo with her gloved arms up. After she came hard again Tiffany stopped feeling she only focused on pleasuring her Mistress.

Jessica then withdrew her dildo and the two stood and French kissed. Tiffany knelt with Lisa Jessica saying, “Mistress! I am your Slave forever! I am your Servant. Your Sex Slave. Your fucktoy. Your Assassin. Your obedient Slave and Assistant Mistress Jessica. My Mistress. My Goddess. My reason to exist”

“Excellent Slave Tiffany you and Slave Lisa you stay with me tonight. The first day of your eternal service to me”

“Yes Mistress”

Then Jessica’s phone rang, “Ah yes Mistress Ashley. Good to hear your sexy voice. Yes I am fine actually, I am creating new Slaves. Yes I moved into a new housing area and I am creating a community of Slaves to serve me—yes female of course hahahaha. Yes I would love to come. I will bring two of my Slave Assistants thank you for inviting me. And perhaps a third to offer in trade for one of yours? Yes I remember, McKayla wasn’t it? Yes you had dozens of Slaves then hahaha and now?……..Yes I see…….Of course you trained me Ashley. Yes you are right…….Goddess Ashley hahahahaha a much nicer title if I may say so. Yes I will bring at least three with me, one as a gift to you in trade hahahaha. Yes Ashley see you then” Click

“We will be attending a party Friday my Slaves. But first things first, pleasure me”

“Yes Mistress Jessica” SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Yes hahahahaha it’s good to be the Mistress”……………………….Jessica thought of her old Mistress………the one who enslaved her…..now she was like her…….

The very next day, sitting at her apartment the two best friends were talking, “Yes I’m telling you Melanie it was amazing. I went to the open house and another woman was there having an interview with the owner of the housing development, Ms. Jones, and they had a long interview and I watched and learned. Then I was interviewed and we were both given out choice of the houses, so we each took the ones next to Ms. Jones. And that was it Mel”

“Just like that you have a house Tiff?” Melanie said.

“Yes Ms. Jones said she will carry all contracts herself and if I knew any nice friends (Hot friends) that wanted in on this to have them call her and set up an appointment” Tiffany said.

Mel couldn’t help but notice how happy her best friend since grade school was acting, a funny half smile always on her face. (But her eyes………? She had a kind of distant look, like she was daydreaming?) Melanie also noticed her friend was dressing a little differently. Normally jeans, top and tennis shoes, she was dressed in a minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels giving her short best friend 6 inches to her height. The minidress was shiny but Melanie wasn’t sure what material it was. Tiffany smelled like perfume and…….sex?

“So this Ms. Jones if I call her James and I can have an interview?”

“No. You can have an interview with her and talk for both of you, Ms. Jones is very private and does not like men in particular. She believes women should be the ones making decisions”

“How odd? A true feminist?”

“You could say that. You could say she likes to be in control Mel”

“Still a new house? Oh man then we could be neighbors and move out of these apartments into our own home!”

“Yes Mel and Ms. Jones can carry the contract. Shall I call her for you and set up an interview?”

“Why would you call?”

“Well as part of this, and part of the contract the other girl Lisa and I work for Ms. Jones as her Sl……….Assistants. We arrange things for her and as such get a discount on our house payments”

“Oh……I want that too Tiff! How much of discount?”

“10% which adds up pretty substantially Mel”

“Yes I want to work for her too!” Melanie said, the thoughts of her own house filling her head, ignoring the danger signs she should have seen as her friend was NOT acting like herself. Tiffany was typically sarcastic and negative at times, and Tiffany was acting like a Stepford wife.

“Yes you will Melanie. I told the Miss…..Ms. Jones about you and she is eager to interview you. I will call her now”

“No I need to talk to James first, he will be mad If I go making plans for our future without him”

“I’m sure her will approve. This is the opportunity of a lifetime Mel. Come on. We will be next door neighbors?” Tiffany said as she held her best friends hand and tried to help her decide but Melanie would not budge. She loved her husband James and they had agreed to make all decisions together. Tiffany had a new ring on the hand she was holding her friend’s hand. Tiffany manipulated it somehow and a small needle jetted out of it. She squeezed her best friends hand tightly…….

“I’m telling you James will be mad he will………Owww! What was that!?” As Melanie rubbed her hand. There was a little blood on her palm.

”What was what Mel?”

“Your ring it………poked……me…………”

“Listen Mel you will blow this chance unless you have an interview with Ms. Jones. That place is filling up fast. You must trust me. Trust me and listen to me Mel. Listen to me”

Melanie was rubbing her hand and a growing vacant expression was forming on her face as she said, “yes……….I must trust you……………I must listen to you”

“Yes Mel that’s right. Listen and obey. You must agree to interview Ms. Jones now. James will be happy as you will be”

“yes………….I must listen and obey………..I agree to an interview with Ms. Jones now. I will be happy”

“Yes good girl Melanie, I told the Mistress you are special…………” as Tiffany called on her cell phone.

Melanie was feeling dizzy and drunk, (what? Did she just say Mistress?.........Obey? I…….no I……………..James…………) as her jaw went slack, eyes vacant and unmoving. She no longer even heard Tiffany.

“Yes Mistress. She is ready to be interviewed………no I used the ring on her she was insisting to talk to her husband……….Yes Mistress as you commanded. She is ready. No Mistress she did not mention my changes. Yes Mistress as you command. I will bring her now. Thank you Mistress I am glad you are pleased in this Slave” as Tiffany shuddered in orgasm at the words her Mistress was pleased.

As they drove Tiffany placed sunglasses on her friend and strapped her in the passenger seat of the car as she was truly zoned out.

“You’ll soon understand Mel and feel as I do about the Mistress. Here she wants you to listen to this CD while we drive there” as Tiffany turned her car stereo to “CD” and Melanie half heard Tiffany and now heard a female voice. A lovely female voice…………

By the time they arrived at Mistress’ Jessica’s house, the Open house, Melanie had a slight smile and her panties were soaked, even soaking through her jeans.

“Come on Mel you have an interview. Time to meet Ms. Jones, and get your new job and your new house. Trust me and listen. Listen and obey”

”yes Tiffany…….listen and obey”

“Good girl come on…………”

Melanie was naked kneeling before Mistress Jessica her tongue buried deep in the Mistress’ perfectly shaped pussy. Her eyes were vacant and she lapped as though an expert, licking deeply inside her pussy lips and taking in her nectar. SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Her clothes were being washed.

Tiffany stood at attention in front of them, staring blankly ahead at her Mistress ignoring what she had just condemned her best friend to—a life of slavery to the same woman she now served forever.

“Yes my Slave you were right. This one is excellent! She will be a perfect Slave. The drug in the ring completely opened her will to me”

“Yes Mistress and the CD in the car helped her induction”

“Yes well done my pretty Slave Tiffany, you did VERY well” Tiffany shuddered in orgasm at the words her Mistress was pleased.

“Even now untrained and unconditioned she obeys fully. I think she wants to hahaha as you did secretly”

“Yes Mistress”

“We will condition her fully then send her back to her husband………..ugh…….but she will be coming here daily—and nightly hehe until they move in. She will sign the contract and if HE tries to interfere I will reduce him to what I do with all those who interfere…….” As Jessica looked out at her hall where mannequins—female mannequins were displayed with some of her favorite outfits—Latex, Leather and PVC. All the mannequins were female…………

“Yes Mistress. Shall we kill him?”

Melanie though focused on her Mistress’ pussy heard this and instead of resisting the idea thought, (……kill him….)

“No I don’t want to draw attention to my housing project. She will enslave him and keep him busy. Eventually he will join these men in the hall hahaha”

“Yes Mistress”

“Rise Melanie and be redressed to serve me”

“Yes Mistress!” Melanie said as she stood from kneeling this whole time and cum poured from her pussy as Tiffany caressed her and helped her redress in shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, and like Slave Lisa, a latex garter belt with garters and red cuffs on her gloves and ankles to aid in being tied up if the Mistress desired. Melanie was dressed exactly like Tiffany had been the day before but her boobs were much smaller. Melanie was an A-cup, and thin. Her face was her real beauty and her long black hair.

“Yes very nice Melanie, you have already become my Slave. Show me you are ready to become my full Slave like Tiffany there”

“Yes Mistress” as Melanie knelt again and resumed servicing her sliding her warm tongue deep into the brunette’s perfectly shaped pussy lips. The instant her tongue touched her pussy and the clit ring there in Jessica’s clitoral hood her eyes rolled back in her head as she orgasmed wildly and she sealed her fate as Jessica’s Slave. She then pressed on methodically and robotically as her only thoughts were to pleasure her Mistress.

Jessica was pleased, Melanie converted more easily into her Slave then Tiffany and Lisa had been. She knew this was due to Tiffany’s work and she was VERY pleased with her. Jessica said, “Yes the ring and your inductions and the CD made this girl very responsive Tiffany. We will incorporate it more into future Slave recruitment, well done”

“Thank you Mistress” as she shuddered in orgasm at this.

“The ring was designed as a last ditch weapon or recruitment tool but I think they will be used more prominently and the CDs”

“Yes Mistress”

Melanie would be given one as well, and Jessica also used them as a symbol they were hers, like a wedding ring.

After some time at her pussy, Jessica had Melanie move to behind her and lick her pussy from behind. Jessica orgasmed and came in Melanie’s face and Melanie eagerly lapped it up. SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP.

Jessica then had Melanie lay on the floor and lick her pussy as Jessica squatted on top of her. Again Jessica came in Melanie’s face and she eagerly lapped it up. SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP. Jessica was very pleased.

Melanie serviced her pussy like a skilled and experienced lesbian using what she came into her mind from Jessica. SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP. Jessica was brainwashing her with her hypnotic powers and placing the very thoughts she thought in her mind. No one could resist Mistress Jessica—no one.

No one could match the beauty of Mistress Jessica either. Well no one but Jessica’s associates like Goddess Ashley and a few others.

As Melanie licked and sucked on Jessica’s clit her face was again drenched in her Mistress’ cum. Jessica then changed positions again, and Melanie serviced her eagerly as Jessica lay across her, Melanie’s gloved hands cupping her buttocks SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP.

The two then changed positions again, and Jessica remounted the red dildo and mounted Melanie like she had mounted Lisa and Tiffany.

Melanie’s head thrashed around as she moaned loudly as the pleasure was beyond anything she had experienced in her life. She screamed in pleasure which turned into a moan and gasp as Jessica was fucking with a big red dildo buried inside her pussy. Melanie moaned her eyes rolling back in her head in pleasure. Melanie was on her back, her legs up like a love doll, Jessica’s legs splayed out.

At this moment Melanie Johnson ceased to exist. The pleasure fractured her mind and like Tiffany and Lisa she Melanie was gone. There was now only Slave Melanie. The loving wife, the best friend, the clever funny girl who would never hurt a fly, never miss a church service, never wear sexy clothes was gone. A new persona was forming loyal and obedient only to Mistress Jessica. Nothing else would mater to her. NOTHING.

Jessica smiled as she knew Melanie was now hers forever. Her eyes settled back and Melanie stared blankly ahead now at Jessica and a slight guilty smile. Jessica stroked her cheek and French kissed her and Melanie kissed back.

The two changed position and Melanie rode Jessica’s dildo with her gloved arms up. After she came hard again Melanie stopped feeling she only focused on pleasuring her Mistress.

Jessica then withdrew her dildo and the two stood and French kissed. Melanie knelt with Tiffany now also in her Slave out and Lisa joined them, all three were kneeling. Melanie said, “Mistress! I am your Slave forever! I am your Servant. Your Sex Slave. Your fucktoy. Your Assassin. Your obedient Slave and Assistant Mistress Jessica. My Mistress. My Goddess. My reason to exist”

“Excellent Slave Melanie and your husband?”

“He means nothing to me now Mistress! I know he was important to me before but that was before I learned the truth of existence. That obedience is purpose. Obedience is truth. Obedience is pleasure”

“Good Slave, you will have a special mission tonight for me and Slave Tiffany and Slave Lisa you stay with me tonight. The first day of your eternal service to me”

“Yes Mistress”

Six hours later, Tiffany was redressed in her minidress and now Melanie was back in her jeans and top.

They arrived at the apartment and Tiffany said, “You are aware of your instructions?”

“Yes Tiffany of course”

“We will be with you Melanie you are never alone now”

“Yes Tiffany. Even now I hear the Mistress’ glorious voice in my mind”

“Very good. Uses the ring and the items in the case. If you need assistance use the cell phone the Mistress has a squad of Robots nearby to assist. Our downstairs neighbors the lesbian couple”

“Yes……….”

“They are now Robots for the Mistress. I recruited them both before I picked you up as protectors for us until we move. The Mistress takes care of her Slaves”

“Yessss. I love the Mistress she cares and protects us. We must obey her”

“Yes Melanie. I must return to the Mistress. She wants you to deal with him”

“Yes Tiffany I will obey”

James returned home from work, “Honey I’m home?..........whoa?” James came home to find his wife with dinner waiting and dressed like Tiffany. Normally casually dressed and no bra, Melanie was dressed in a minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels adding 6″ inches to her height. The minidress was shiny but James wasn’t sure what material it was. Melanie smelled like perfume and…….sex?

“Mel baby what is………You want something you are buttering me up? Did you crash the car?”

“I have a lot of news James. I know you want us to make decisions together but Tiffany put me onto a housing development project, we will have a new house and be Tiffany’s neighbor. The payment is less then we pay rent here and the owner will carry the contract”

“Sounds good baby we can talk about it over dinner I guess, I’m starving! And that outfit is making me hard……..”

As James kissed his wife he noticed more Melanie smelled like perfume and…….sex? And she kissed him very dispassionately. He sat down and began eating, his mind racing with curiosity and questions.

As he took a bite she said, “I already signed the contract”

“What!?” as he spit out his food coughing, almost choking. “Honey how could you……”

“James here are the photos and the contract. Tiffany did it and now I did. We ARE moving there. I AM moving here either way”

“Whoa……….and the outfit?”

“Part of the payment is my new job as the owner’s Sl………Assistant. Tiffany and I and one other girl work for her as her Assistants in many duties including her secretaries and selling the rest of the houses”

James was puzzled. “Our credit is not good Mel?”

“She will carry the contract. All terms of the contract James. There is nothing to worry about, I am not stupid you know”

“No of course not Mel……….sorry baby………….looks nice. And for only one thousand dollars a month? OMG”

“Yes and in a new neighborhood, I will pick our neighbors. There is security—armed security, a fitness center and pool and sauna in Ms. Jones’ house that all residents can use—all female ones, and we will be safe and happy there. A new start for us James. That’s why I did this—for us. Only for us (US meant Melanie and her new Mistress)”

“Female ones?”

“Yes the owner……..my boss……..Ms. Jones does not like men. Some kind of abuse thing I guess and she wants to empower women”

James was puzzled how his loving church going wife was suddenly a feminazi? He read the contract while they ate, not saying much as he looked over at his wife and noticed her expression. Happy with a goofy smile on her face. But her eyes…..Her normally expression ate eyes were dull and vacant.

He read the contract and said, “Well we are stuck anyway I guess. It says if we break the contract there is a 20,000 fee for costs and services already provided. Services provided?”

“Yes James and I will be fired too! Ms. Jones provided my wardrobe and my salary is 80,000.00 per year”

“What? OMG? How can she afford that?”

“She is rich James. She is amazing and I work for her now and so does Tiffany and another woman. She…….” As she started to repeat everything she said when he got home like a programmed script—it WAS.

“Okay okay………let’s finish eating and go look at the house okay? Do you have keys yet honey?”

“Yes she gave them to me already”

Melanie drove them to the house after dinner and James noticed how his wife never looked at him while they drove.

“Are you mad at me or something honey?”

“No James……I was. You should trust me. I am not stupid. I was acting for our future—for MY future. I am sick of leaving poor and in an apartment”

“But we were happy there……..” then he realized he sounded like he was making excuses. “Okay Mel I trust you let’s see our new house baby!”

The two walked through the house as over in Mistress Jessica’s house, her two Slaves Tiffany and Lisa were servicing her, Tiffany in the front, Lisa in the back as she stood wearing shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, a bustier corset and Jessica was smoking an odorless drug cigarette with her right gloved hand.

Jessica was watching James and Melanie on the security cameras hidden all through the house. All the houses had hidden cameras and microphones.

“Hahahaha excellent! She did well it seems…………continue that is nice my Slaves hahaha”

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Once home, James was apologizing to her lovely wife and wanted to have makeup sex. Melanie’s instructions were clear however—her vagina was for Mistress’ use only as was the rest of her.

Melanie took a vial of drug powder from the case she got from Mistress Jessica and put it in her husband’s food as instructed. She had made a dessert which was now drug laden.

They had a late night snack and her ate a big piece of the dessert and showered and they were going to have sex after he returned to bed. James felt really sleep and he feel asleep this time with his eyes open as he stared at the ceiling.

Now she would do something she learned from her Mistress,

“James you must listen to my voice, are you listening?”

“Yes Melanie. I love you Melanie”

“Yes. Listen to me. You will sleep and sleep soundly and you will remember we had sex for hours. You love me and would do anything I suggest”

“Yes Melanie I do love you. I will do anything you suggest”

“Good now sleep and do not question me about Ms. Jones my new Mistress. Do not question if you see me wearing shiny panties or sexy clothes. You will think they are for you”

“Yes Melanie……..for you”

“Yes. And you will not question if I receive phone calls at any time of the day or night. You will believe it is Tiffany even if you read otherwise on my phone you will see Tiffany’s name. You will not snoop. You will not question me ever. Do you understand?”

“Yes Melanie I understand”

“Good now sleep and dream of us having sex”

“Yes Melanie………..goodnight………uh-h-h-h-h-h…………”

She watched as his penis went erect and he moaned in his sleep. “….ohh—Melanie……” Her face showed no change in blankness.

She coldly went to the spare bedroom with her cell phone and her case and locked the door. He would sleep as instructed but she was told not to risk discovery.

She called on her cellphone, “Mistress I obeyed as instructed. He is sleeping and I hypnotized him with the powder in a late dessert”

“Good Melanie, he will sleep all night, return to me and join Tiffany and Lisa we have work to do tonight”

“Yes Mistress I will obey. Returning to you at once”

Melanie looked over at her naked husband with his erect penis dreaming of sex with her. She felt nothing as she coldly got dressed and prepared to go out. She leaned over to him and said, “Stroke your penis and believe I am doing it giving your oral sex”

“Yes Melanie…………Oh Melanie……..so good………..”

She coldly then pivoted to leave.

It wasn’t her fault. She wasn’t cheating on her husband, that Melanie was gone. Slave Melanie was there now and Slave Melanie existed to serve Mistress Jessica.

Melanie arrived at the house of Mistress Jessica for a night of service and work.

At 0500 she returned home, undressed and laid down with her husband as the alarm went off and he got up and got ready for work. Melanie was sound asleep.

Later that morning after James went to work humming and happy thinking they had sex all night. Melanie got up and washed the sheets as her had ejaculated on the sheets in his dreams.

Again she felt nothing but bliss as she knew she obeyed her Mistress and when Tiffany came over later that morning, the two Slaves French kissed and Tiffany said, “It’s good to serve the Mistress”

“Yes it is good Tiffany thank you for bringing me to her to learn the truth”

Melanie said.

“Yes obedience is truth and the Mistress is our life now” The two walked to their Mistress Jessica and bowed fully to her and said, “Mistress”

“Did he detect anything Slave?”

“No Mistress he awoke and went to work humming and happy thinking we had sex all night Mistress”

“Excellent Melanie my Slave! This will be an everyday occurrence. He will eventually be so conditioned you will just need to give him trigger words and he will obey you like a Robot hahahaha”

“Yes Mistress”

“And how do you feel using him this way?”

“Good Mistress if it pleases you. He means nothing to me now”

“Excellent Melanie” as Melanie and Jessica French kissed exchanging hard kisses. The two were lovers now—at least in Melanie’s mind. She would do ANYTHING Mistress Jessica told her to do.

Melanie served her Mistress all day as others came for “interviews”

Melanie, Tiffany and Lisa were all dressed in a shiny minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels adding 6 inches to their height.

Jessica was wearing shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, a bustier corset and Jessica was smoking an odorless drug cigarette with her right gloved hand.

A new “homeowner” knelt before Jessica clad in shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, and a latex garter belt with garters and red cuffs on her gloves and ankles to aid in being tied up if the Mistress desired. The brunette was dressed exactly like Melanie and the others had been the day before but her boobs were much bigger. This woman was voluptuous and had 32F breasts with a 32F-25-35 figure. Her face was her real beauty and her long black hair. She was a retired model and porn star named Aria.

Aria knelt servicing Jessica, sliding her warm tongue deep into the brunette’s perfectly shaped pussy lips. Her tongue touched licked and sucked her pussy and the clit ring there in Jessica’s clitoral hood as Aria thought only of pleasuring her Mistress.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Melanie then removed her minidress as Jessica nodded to her and revealing under the minidress Melanie still wore shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, and a latex garter belt with garters. She put on her arm length gloves and stood behind Aria as ordered.

Jessica snapped her gloved fingers and Aria stopped, stood and walked to Melanie, knelt and as Melanie presented her pussy to Aria she began servicing Melanie without a hesitation.

“Hahahaha excellent! Well done Melanie, I wanted you to be rewarded for recruiting Aria here for our little community”

“Thank you Mistress”

“Yes she is perfect. You and Tiffany conditioned her well for me hahahahaha and now that she kissed my clit ring and undergone my dildo she is mine as you are”

“Yes Mistress. She is skilled………..”

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Hahahaha yes she is. We have ten more houses in this gated community and I acquired the adjacent properties as well. I want ten more like Aria Melanie”

“Yes Mistress. I have the list of candidates you desire. Shall I use the hypnoapp my Mistress?” Melanie was talking as Aria was at her pussy and she was shuddering and coming but she never took her eyes of her Mistress.

“Yes but only if they refuse the original invitation. I don’t want girlfriends or husbands opening the message by accident. Ensure delivery”

“Yes Mistress of course” as Melanie shuddered in orgasm again, her eyes never leaving Jessica.

Jessica smiled and snapped her gloved fingers again and Aria stopped and stood, turned and knelt before Jessica. “Now my dear Assistant, you will go and prepare all your things to move here and you will transfer all assets to me”

“Yes Mistress”

“You will tell no one you are moving here unless I direct it. You will come to me when I summon you and keep your phone close at all times”

“Yes Mistress”

“Very good Aria, Melanie get redressed and help dress her and help her to her car”

“Yes Mistress”

Jessica smiled as Tiffany knelt before her. Things were going very well…………..

End Part Two

To be Continued: