The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, Aliens, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: UFOS, Aliens. Aliens abduct women for use as BrothelBots and Agents.

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Jukebox, Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

I am using the same characters from The Bank, Mistress Inc. and other stories of mine in an alternate reality.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

I Married a BrothelBot from Outer Space

Part 3

Karen

A flying saucer landed at an alien Brothel. After landing fifty new BrothelBots exited the saucer, at least one of the Em models. They were popular with the aliens who frequented the brothel. Many had been sold as “Servant Units”

Emma was so popular the alien Slave Traders cloned another 200 for their use.

The Em models were popular with the Greys, humanoids including the Nordics, the ancients and the non-humanoid aliens as well. They use robotized Earth women as their servants in their dealings with human races.

In this way Em was spread throughout the Galaxy. Ironically Emma always wanted to go into space.

BrothelBots like their Servile Unit counterparts usually were dressed in silver arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collar. Their hair is down or in a ponytail and they are marked with an alien number and symbols on their outfits to designate they are owned and who owns them. The marking is on the left breast and is more than a tattoo, less than an implant.

The marking can be invisible but it usually glows green when the BrothelBot is active and receiving commands. If someone tries to free a BrothelBot or steal her the marking glows red and the BrothelBot becomes a killer to protect her master’s interests and will kill the one trying to free her or enslave them so they can be robotized by their Master/Mistress.

Agent 13, the original Emma, was on Earth. She was one of the first Agent Robots serving the Alien Slave Traders. Her superior mind and beautiful looks as well as her connections in the government Think Tank made her the perfect Agent for them. Even when her Masters were away from the Earth, she received commands in her robotized brain. She was also programmed to infiltrate, seduce and enslave human women and kill or steal as needed to protect her identity as an Agent Robot.

The aliens had a base on the dark side of the moon, away from the prying eyes of Earth. There was a base and a relay station to direct commands at Earth for their Agents—which they had on Earth since the end of WW II.

Apollo 11 astronauts revealed recently in 1974 they heard some extraterrestrial music or radio interference on the dark side of the moon. Collins wrote:

“There is a strange noise in my headset now, an eerie woo-woo sound. Had I not been warned about it, it would have scared the hell out of me. Stafford’s Apollo 10 crew had first heard it, during their practice rendezvous around the Moon. Alone on the back side, they were more than a little surprised to hear a noise that John Young in the Command Module and Stafford in the LM each denied making. They gingerly mentioned it in their debriefing but it was ignored.

They detected the alien Control signals beamed to their Agents/Robots on Earth. In the 1970s the aliens only had five Agents.

Emma/Agent 13 asked her coworker and friend Karen over for drinks. She was in the Think Tank and an expert in chemistry, Dr. Karen O’Brien. Emma poured her a drink and added a little powder to it from a vial and shook it.

She handed it to her and they sat on the couch together.

“I’m surprised you invited me over Em, you don’t get involved with people from work much? You have a nice place? Pool and everything, wow”

“Yes my work keeps me busy, but I do like sharing what I have with the right people.” I watch her drink, my warm smile differing from my cold eyes.

“Yes thank you what did you want to talk about Em?”

“I just feel we should get to know each other better Karen”

[TARGET FEMALE KAREN O’BRIEN. SHE MUST BECOME AN AGENT. OBEY]

[Confirmed. Target female: Karen O’Brien is desired by the masters. She will be converted. I will OBEY]

Em rose up and said, “There is an... opportunity that I think you’re well suited for. Others have agreed and tasked me to speak with you about it.”

Karen slowly drank her drink and Em watched and waited patiently for the drug to take effect.

“Em I feel kind of funny? That drink is pretty strong I think I-I……….” as she dropped the empty glass and she stared blankly ahead, her mouth conveniently open.

Agent 13 retrieved her secret case and opened it. As instructed, 13/Emma gathered DNA samples—hair, saliva, cum, blood and placed it in a small canister and it was teleported away to the moon base then relayed to the nearest ship. Emma then pulled out a black dildo device from her case and as she slid it into Karen’s open mouth she said, “Slave take this phallus in fully and suck”

Karen obeyed and as she took it fully into her mouth the dildo was aimed at her brain stem and the base of her brain. Her brain began being robotized. Her memory was being left intact, as was her knowledge banks. But her emotions and free will were erased from her brain. Her robotized brain was filled with new alien knowledge. And knowledge of how to seduce, hypnotize, enslave, and kill men and women.

When Emma/13 removed the dildo Karen then stood and said, “Agent 27 online ready to serve the Masters”

“You will obey all orders without question or hesitation 27”

“I will obey all orders without question or hesitation 13”

“The Masters are coming back and are increasing the number of Agents as well as associated Robots and Sex Slaves. You will now assist me”

“I will obey 13”

[Target has been neutralized. Awaiting extraction and conversion protocols]

[WELL DONE AGENT 13. WE WILL ARRIVE IN ORBIT WITHIN 12 EARTH HOURS]

[Confirmed. We await your commands.. ]

Jessica stood on her deck as she was enjoying smoking her odorless drug cigarettes which aroused her and increased her power as her Assistants

Melanie, Tiffany and Lisa were all dressed in a shiny minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels adding 6 inches to their height. They all stood at attention awaiting orders.

Jessica was wearing shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, a bustier corset and Jessica was smoking an odorless drug cigarette with her right gloved hand.

Another new “homeowner” knelt before Jessica clad in shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, and a latex garter belt with garters and red cuffs on her gloves and ankles to aid in being tied up if the Mistress desired. The brunette was dressed exactly like Melanie and the others had been the day before and Aria and two others earlier.

Named Crissy, she knelt servicing Jessica, sliding her warm tongue deep into the brunette’s perfectly shaped pussy lips. Her tongue touched licked and sucked her pussy and the clit ring there in Jessica’s clitoral hood as Crissy thought only of pleasuring her Mistress.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Yes you did very well my Slave Assistants. It is dark Melanie you must return home”

“Yes Mistress”

As Jessica watched the sky, she thought she saw a UFO………….

As Melanie raced home Jessica had her remaining servants feed her dinner and bathe her.

Melanie arrived home after James already arrived. She had not even changed clothes or showered. She smelled like latex and sex. “Melanie where have you been honey? Gone all day?”

“You know where I have been James? My job with Ms. Jones”

“Well fuck it seems like it is taking over your life? After only two days?”

“You read the contract, I guess we could default then…………..” Melanie said snydly.

“You know James……the contract is very specific, part of the payment is my new job as the owner’s Sl………Assistant. Tiffany and I and two other girls now work for her as her Assistants in many duties including her secretaries and selling the rest of the houses”

James was puzzled. “Yes you seem to enjoy your new job Mel?”

“Yes I do” she said not picking up what he was inferring.

“Hmmm you smell nice……….like latex and……” he stopped himself as a pit developed in his stomach. ‘Stop it James………she loves you…….you are being silly……..’ “Honey sorry, let’s eat some dinner should I order out?”

“Sure. Sorry too. Sorry I was late” Melanie said as she went straight to the shower and changed clothes. Hiding her outfit as ordered to do in a secret cabinet in the bathroom. One she had put in the day before until they moved.

After dinner James showered and he planned to talk to her about this.

But she gave him a night cap, complete with some powder added to it and he was asleep with his eyes open staring at the ceiling.

“James you must listen to my voice, are you listening?”

“Yes Melanie. I love you Melanie”

“Yes. Listen to me. You will sleep and sleep soundly and you will remember we had sex for hours. You love me and would do anything I suggest”

“Yes Melanie I do love you. I will do anything you suggest”

“Good now sleep and do not question me about Ms. Jones my new Mistress. Do not question if you see me wearing shiny panties or sexy clothes. You will think they are for you”

“Yes Melanie……..for you”

“Yes. And you will not question if I receive phone calls at any time of the day or night. You will believe it is Tiffany even if you read otherwise on my phone you will see Tiffany’s name. You will not snoop. You will not question me ever. Do you understand?”

“Yes Melanie I understand”

“You must do as I say James. You must obey me. Do not question me about Ms. Jones or my duties. You will be safe as long as you obey me. The Mistress will have you killed or feminized and robotized if you interfere. Good now sleep and dream of us having sex”

“Yes Melanie………..goodnight………uh-h-h-h-h-h…………”

She watched as his penis went erect and he moaned in his sleep. “….ohh—Melanie……” Her face showed no change in blankness.

She coldly went to the spare bedroom with her cell phone and her case and locked the door. He would sleep as instructed but she was told not to risk discovery.

She called on her cellphone, “Mistress I obeyed as instructed. He is sleeping and I hypnotized him with the powder in a drink. He questioned me”

“No matter, two or three more days and he will obey you like a Robot. Good Melanie, he will sleep all night, return to me and join Tiffany and Lisa we have work to do tonight”

“Yes Mistress I will obey. Returning to you at once”

Melanie looked over at her naked husband with his erect penis dreaming of sex with her. She felt nothing as she coldly got dressed and prepared to go out. She leaned over to him and said, “Stroke your penis and believe I am doing it giving your oral sex”

“Yes Melanie…………Oh Melanie……..so good………..”

She coldly then pivoted to leave.

Melanie arrived at the house of Mistress Jessica for a night of service and work. Aria was there as were Lisa, Crissy, Tiffany and four other Slave Assistants.

James however woke up and realized his wife was gone again. So he drove over to the housing development……………….

He parked far off and walked slowly up to this Jessica’s house. He didn’t need to get very close—he saw them on the deck.

Jessica was wearing shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, a bustier corset and Jessica was smoking an odorless drug cigarette with her right gloved hand. At her pussy he recognized his wife, clad in shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, and a latex garter belt with garters.

He saw Tiffany three others all dressed in a shiny minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels adding 6 inches to their height. They all stood at attention awaiting orders.

He saw his wife had joined a lesbian cult or something?!

Part of him wanted to confront them right now. Be he could see they acted “funny”, the way they hovered around this woman. Were they controlled? He saw his wife stand and bow to this Jessica and then one of the other women took her place at her pussy.

He was outnumbered and he had no way of how she would react to sneaking up on them. There were woman walking around—Security—with guns.

He drove home and began searching the bathroom since she never brought at shiny outfit out of the bathroom.

He looked around the bathroom and found a new hidden compartment in the wall. Inside was a silver case. He opened the case and inside were four vials of white powder, a shiny black dildo and a 9mm gun with silencer.

“What the fuck?” There were other items including spare shiny clothing items and he wondered if his wife joined a secret lesbian hit woman society.

He took the bullets out of the gun and returned it to the case and put it back in the compartment.

‘She wouldn’t kill me? He returned to bed and pretended to be asleep when Melanie returned home, showered and climbed into bed. He was angry but he knew he needed to find out more information. So he pretended to be asleep.

The alarm sounded and he got up and she was asleep, at least she seemed to be. James went in the bathroom and locked the door and opened the cabinet and the outfit she was wearing was placed inside. ‘Damn it…’ he thought. He laughed and went back to bed.

Melanie opened one eye and said, “Honey you’ll be late for work?”

“Not going today”

“What?! I mean why?”

“Not feeling well. We can stay in bed together today Mel”

“I-I can’t James, I work today, Ms. Jones……….”

“Can go one day without you Mel?”

“No I……..I must go in James. It’s my job?! Do you want us to default?”

“Yeah maybe I do Mel? What then? Are you with me or this fucking job and or new to be house, we aren’t even moved in yet”

“Fine James let’s default and pay Ms. Jones 30,000 penalty and I’ll be fired. If that’s what you want”

“Yes I do fuck it. I want out of this deal Mel. I don’t like how you have become since you started working for this Ms. Jones”

“Fine I’ll call her right now, she’s up” Melanie said, “Miss………Ms. Jones James is sick is staying home and he wants me to stay home with him and wants me to quit and default on the contract. Yes Ms. Jones………yes Ms. Jones he seems to be. Yes I will give him the phone”

“Listen Ms. Jones my wife has been acting like………..”

“Do you really intend to ruin your wife’s dreams of her own luxury home? In a gated community? With Security and Safety? You really care nothing about her desires and wants? You are really that selfish?”

“No I’m not selfish I……”

“So typical……..men only care about themselves. You only care about your desires and nothing for hers? She loves you she tells me so and you do this to her? Ruin her dreams?”

“No please Ms. Jones I don’t want to ruin her dreams………I love my wife………yes of course………yes I will obey” James said handing the phone back to her with a strange look on his face.

“Yes Ms. Jones? Yes he is? Yes Mistress understood. He will accompany me” as Melanie hung up “Come Slave shower and dress to meet the Mistress”

“Yes Melanie I will obey” James said his naked body showing his erect cock.

“Yes I warned you. Now the Mistress will deal with you Slave”

Jessica was wearing shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, a bustier corset and Jessica was smoking an odorless drug cigarette with her right gloved hand.

Melanie, Tiffany and three others all dressed in a shiny minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels adding 6 inches to their height. They all stood at attention awaiting orders.

James knelt on the floor before Jessica his eyes lowered in submission.

“So you came here and saw her servicing me?”

“Yes Mistress”

“The drug didn’t work on you? You should have slept all night Slave. Now you will likely die……….but in bliss hahaha”

Melanie stood staring blankly ahead, no reaction to this statement. She simply stood at attention awaiting orders.

“Slave when I snap my fingers you will be able to speak and be free but unable to move” SNAP

“What the? Where? You? You hypnotized me?”

“Hahahaha yes I did. You threaten my plans and for that you will pay. You tried to take my Melanie from me”

“MY Melanie! She is my wife! You leave her alone!”

“Really hahahaha Melanie tell him, who do you belong to?”

“You Mistress! I belong only to you”

“And this male Slave?”

“He means nothing to me Mistress”

“No Melanie!”

“And If I tell you to kill him?”

“I will gladly kill him for you Mistress”

“No……..how could you do this to her? To my loving wife?”

“I enslaved her friend Tiffany who then delivered her to me. Now they are both mine. And now I will kill you……….or perhaps I can take a woman off the street and brainwash her to take Melanie’s place and you can live happily ever after with her and out of my hair”

“No…..please……kill me. If I can’t be with Melanie I would rather die. I love her”

“Oh how precious…………you are serious?”

“Yes. I love Melanie……….she loved me until you did this to her………kill me”

“Hmmmmmm an honorable male? How rare? You defend her…..you came to find out why she was acting differently………you even let me hypnotize you when I made it about her……hahahaha. Very well Slave. You will not die but you will be my first and only male Slave so you can serve me as husband and wife Slaves……”

“What? Slaves? No I don’t want to” SNAP as Jessica snapped her gloved fingers and James became blank faced again.

“Here Slave your service begins now” as Jessica stood over him clad in her shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, a bustier corset and Jessica was smoking an odorless drug cigarette with her right gloved hand. He slid his tongue into Jessica’s perfectly shaped pussy lips. The instant his tongue touched her pussy and the clit ring there in Jessica’s clitoral hood his eyes rolled back in his head as he orgasmed wildly and sealed his fate as Jessica’s Slave forever. He then pressed on methodically and robotically servicing her as his only thoughts were to pleasure his new Mistress. Jessica was pleased, and said, “Very good Slave. Melanie my Slave you will continue his training at home. He will serve you as your Slave as he serves me. We will use him for special duties but he will usually remain at your residence whether at the apartment or at the new house”

“Yes Mistress”

“He will serve my purpose well. Eventually I may feminize him. And make him your new wife Melanie hahahaha. For now he will serve as a Slave”

“Yes Mistress”

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP.

Agent 13/Emma and Agent 27/Karen were out together at a bar. They were dressed in shiny black leather and latex outfits and they arrived at the Club Lesbos. Emma and Karen were taken to a booth. The music was really loud and the women were all beautiful and clad in wild outfits including latex, leather and PVC.

Both women were blank faced and watched the women dancing and kissing.

“So many suitable females”

“Yes 13. The Masters will be pleased”

“Yes 27. We will pick one or two and convert them”

Agent 13/Emma was with a beautiful brunette named Alissa in her house. The two were kissing and soon they were both naked and the brunette was at her pussy licking deeply and sucking on her clit. Agent 13/Emma enjoyed the pleasure but enjoyed more the face this girl was about to become one of them. Agent 13/Emma allowed the girl to “seduce her” even though her robotized brain was quite immune. The two French kissed and Agent 13/Emma then poured them drinks. They laid in bed drinking as Alissa drank her drink down and kissed Emma and said, “Another please”

“Oh I think one is enough my dear………..give it a few minutes, we have all night”

“Yes we do we…………..uh-h-h-h-h…………..” as Alissa became wide eyed and asleep with her mouth and eyes open. Agent 13/Emma got up and opened her case and brought the black dildo over to Alissa. She first collected DNA—blood, saliva, cum and hair samples and they were teleported away in a small canister.

She took the dildo and slid it into Alissa’s open mouth and said, “Take this phallus and suck Slave” and as she obeyed Alissa began being robotized. Agent 13 signaled, [Target acquired. She is immobilized and DNA collected. She is now being converted Masters]

[WELL DONE AGENT 13. ONCE CONVERTED TRAIN HER IN SEDCUCTION TECHNIQUES AS YOU HAVE WITH AGENT 27 AND OTHERS]

[Yes Master I will obey]

Alissa had the dildo in her mouth aimed at her brain stem and the base of her brain. Her brain began being robotized. Her memory was being left intact, as was her knowledge banks. But her emotions and free will were erased from her brain. Her robotized brain was filled with new alien knowledge. And knowledge of how to seduce, hypnotize, enslave, and kill men and women.

When Emma/13 removed the dildo Alissa then stood and said, “Agent 35 online ready to serve the Masters”

“You will obey all orders without question or hesitation 35”

“I will obey all orders without question or hesitation 13”

“The Masters are coming back and are increasing the number of Agents as well as associated Robots and Sex Slaves. You will now assist me”

“Yes 13”

The two then honed their seduction skills…………………as they both orgasmed over and over. Even though their brains were robotized, their bodies were not. Agent 13 instructed her new Robot sister how to seduce and enslave and she was rewarded as Agent 35 demonstrated back her new skill. Agent 35 was to stay with 13 for now as her “new girlfriend”

This new relationship would bring new friends to Agent 13’s group of “friends”, as much as a human Robot can have a friend.

They would be returning to Club Lesbos often.

Agent 27/Karen was in her house with a redhead she picked up named Kate. Soon the two were buried pussy to face, pussy to face with each other as Agent 27 took Kate to orgasm after orgasm as she used her programming to begin brainwashing her.

She offered her a drink but she refused. So Agent 27 poured some of the drug powder directly into her pussy.

She than had Kate resume with sex with her and as Kate licked she became blank faced and stopped. “……..uh-h-h-h-h…………..” as Kate became wide eyed and asleep with her mouth and eyes open. Agent 27/Karen got up and opened her case and brought the black dildo over to Kate. She first collected DNA—blood, saliva, cum and hair samples and they were teleported away in a small canister.

She took the dildo and slid it into Kate’s open mouth and said, “Take this phallus and suck Slave” and as she obeyed Kate began being robotized. Agent 27 signaled, [Target acquired. She is immobilized and DNA collected. She is now being converted Masters]

[WELL DONE AGENT 27. ONCE CONVERTED TRAIN HER IN SEDUCTION TECHNIQUES AS YOU HAVE WITH AGENT 13 AND OTHERS]

[Yes Master I will obey]

Kate had the dildo in her mouth aimed at her brain stem and the base of her brain. Her brain began being robotized. Her memory was being left intact, as was her knowledge banks. But her emotions and free will were erased from her brain. Her robotized brain was filled with new alien knowledge. And knowledge of how to seduce, hypnotize, enslave, and kill men and women.

When Karen/27 removed the dildo Alissa then stood and said, “Agent 36 online ready to serve the Masters”

“You will obey all orders without question or hesitation 36”

“I will obey all orders without question or hesitation 27”

“The Masters are coming back and are increasing the number of Agents as well as associated Robots and Sex Slaves. You will now assist me”

“Yes 27”

The two then honed their seduction skills…………………as they both orgasmed over and over. Even though their brains were robotized, their bodies were not. Agent 27 instructed her new Robot sister how to seduce and enslave and she was rewarded as Agent 36 demonstrated back her new skill. Agent 36 was to stay with 27 for now as her “new girlfriend”

Like Agent 13/Emma, this new relationship would bring new friends to Agent 27’s group of “friends”, as much as a human Robot can have a friend.

They would be returning to Club Lesbos often with Emma/13 and Alissa/35.

End Part Three

To be Continued: