The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I put a spell on you

Chapter 2

Damein awoke groggily from his cat nap, the numbers and paperwork still undone underneath his sweat soaked brow and elbows. Why was he sweating so hard? He must have had a nightmare while he was sleeping...but he didn’t remember it...just short little snippets of have seen images and fractured dream images. He shook his head clearing the fog from his eyes, sending his long bangs swooping around his cheeks. All he could remember was dancing....Dancing with Gino through a throng of people....Yeah...and everyone was there...David and Gabe...Red and Hank...Even Mark and Forman with Brian close at their heels...and still others the boys from the Gym...and the guys from the Waterloo were singing in the background and then suddenly....Now he remembered they weren’t dancing anymore Gino was strangling him not holding him. And the guys were cheering. Gino’s face changed from the charming grin to the angry leer he had first had....All the men were as they were before any of Damien’s tampering and they were mad as hell and they were...

“...Going to kill you!”

“What!” Damien yelled loudly as he turned from his contemplation.

“I said,” Answered back Kenny the personal trainer who was basically Gino’s right hand man. “Gino’s going to Kill you if you don’t finish that pay roll.” He said with a smile.

“oh I’m sorry I must have dosed off...” Damien answered rubbing his temples agonizingly.

“It’s alright little dude I know you’ll get it done, I was just breaking your balls...” He said reassuringly.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Damien asked angrily.

“It’s an expression, it’s means I’m jerking your chain...getting your goat...ya know ridin you...,” He paused with a sincere smile and then said, “jeez I never even noticed how, sexual the euphemisms for teasing, were.” He laughed.

“No that’s not what I meant...What do you mean “little guy”” Damien asked obstinately.

“Uhm...nothing dude I was just...”

“You were just commenting on my little out of shape slacker boy body.” Damein spat back as he flopped back in the chair and began to rub his temples even harder.

Kenny looked at him with an honest concern and came around to lay a light and comforting hand on his shoulder. “Is there something wrong Damien?”

“No.”

“Because if there is...I’d be glad to help you out...I mean you’ve done so much for me already,” Kenny’e eyes were wide with gratitude...he and mark were SOOOOO happy.

“I really don’t need to be reminded of that right now, kenny....” Damien muttered.

Kenny assessed the young man sitting with his head in his hands and answered very carefully, “You know Damien you’re a very cute kid.” He said, “and I know eddie was in here earlier...” Damien’s head shot up and his eyes looked like two bright blue daggers. “C’mon dude the whole gym could practically here you two cat fighting. They almost had to turn the speakers up in the cardio room the way you two were going at it.”

“Yeah I bet everyone got a real good laugh at the gym rat and the drama queen going at it.” Damien laughed.

Kenny considered, “no the general consensus is that Gino’s straight friend was going to beat the shit out of Eddie later in the parking lot...” He laughed.

“Who’s Gino’s straight friend...?” Damien asked confused.

Kenny looked at him for a long time obviously stunned at what he saw was an absurd question. “well you dude...”

Damein gave a startled blink like someone having cold water thrown in his face, “me? Straight? Why the fuck would anyone think that?”

Kenny looked at him with a realy blank stare, “Dude How could they think you’re straight? How could they not? Every time you come in this gym you look about as happy as the queen of hearts with a garden full of white roses, scowling at everything in a tank top. You go out to gay clubs with gino...don’t dance with ANYONE and then avoid his obvious passes all night. We all just assumed you were a straight boy.”

Damien was obviously floored by the statement. “Wow.”

“so your not straight?” Kenny asked unassuredly.

Damien gave him a flat ice blue stare, “dude I’m out like a deaf kid playing musical chairs.”

Kenny let out a deep laugh and smiled, “well you’d never know it from the way you act, I mean granted you are a little over dramatic but the way you dress and walk around like all the boys around here make your teach grate sure sends the wrong message.”

“It’s not an act, they all do make my teeth grate...” Damien answered sullenly and then the rest of Kenny’s statement sunk in....“Hey! What do you mean over dramatic and what exactly is wrong with the way I dress?” He said standing and emphasizing every point with a pointed finger and twitch of his head.

“Nothing dude.” Kenny answered.

“you know just because I don’t have one of the Prime cut Gym bodies that you boys are sporting doesn’t make me any less “Gay” then you carbon copy muscle boys and quite frankly I don’t feel the need to adhere to the ridiculous stereo-type of the overtly muscular gay boy running around in a tank top and nothing else.” He yelled.

“I didn’t say there was.”

“And further more, I do not feel the need to...pardon me?” Damien stalled realizing he was defending himself against nothing.

“Damien don’t let Eddie get to you. He’s just one of those gay guys with a certain idea of how people, especially those with the predilection to suck dick, should look.” Kenny tried to assure him.

“I see, thanks ever so much for the advice Kenny, I’ll just get back to my intellectual work since that is apparently all I’m fit to do.” He sneered dismissing him with the hand that wasn’t rubbing his temples.

Kenny gave him a frustrated look and grabbed his elbow, “c’mere a minute storm cloud.”

“Kenny I’m realy alright I appreciate it I really do ...it’s just...” Damien answered as Kenny pulled him out of the office chair.

Kenny’s more powerful Trainer body easily tossed Damien’s light weight frame out of the office with little effort. “No but’s, just move.” He said good naturedly.

Kenny spared him the embarrassment of being dragged across the Gym floor and just let Damien take up a silent following act. They passed by the juice bar where Tony gave Kenny a friendly nod and then abruptly made the sign of the cross when he saw Damien. Damien looked the ultra goreous Puerto Rican muscle boy dead in his luminous brown eyes, smiled to himself and focused his mind for a brief second. The blender in front of Tony Suddenly Jumped to life on it’s own spilling protein shake all over his immaculate white Tommy Hilfiger Jump Suit. His rippling mocha muscles were now dripping mocha protien. “Aww shit!” he cursed.

They continued through the Gym passing different muscle boys in various states of undress. “you’d think this Gym was on the Equator the way these guys dress,” Damien mused.

Kenny swung his head around, “they work out a lot Damien. Is it so wrong that they want to show off all their hard work. I mean dude these guys arent stupid, they no youth and beauty aren’t going to last forever so why should they waste and cover it up while they have it?”

Damien looked at him quizzically and then seem prepared to respond in some acidic statement but instead considered the statement and went back to rubbing his temple.

They finally reached one of the back studio’s and Kenny flipped on the light and shut the door. The room was a stark white and covered in mirrors with only a ballet bar to break up the reflective surface. Damien saw four mirror images of himself and the Hunky red headed trainer. “Wow Kenny, thanks I’ve never seen a dance studio before....now can I get back to my nap?”

“In a minute, now Damien...” He pushed the younger man closer to the mirrors until he stood directly in front of his reflection, “tell me what you see.”

“I see myself,” Damien answered brushing the question off.

“of course you do, but I said tell me WHAT you see not WHO.”

Damien’s eyes grew distant for a minute and he answered truthfully surprising even himself, “I see a kid with black hair...he’s kinda thin, wearing a baggy shirt and a pair of dark pants.” He answered.

“What else do you see?” Kenny asked.

“You.”

“You know what I see? I see a kid with a lot of potential.” Kenny said with a good natured pat on Damien’s shoulder.

“Uh huh, whatever jane fonda.”

“No dude it’s my job and you can look down on it as much as you like or at least pretend to, but I don’t think what Eddie said to you this morning would bother you so much if it didn’t hit a cord. Damien you are a gorgeous kid, you just need to start seeing yourself as a man. Not gay, not a kid, but as just another man. And be a little more comfortable with your body dude, not so uptight and serious.”

Damien seemed to ignore him, cocking his head slightly and looking at his reflection.

“If you want some help getting in shape, I’d be gald to train you, no charge. If you just stop hiding those broad shoulders behind those baggy button down pattern shirts and start working out, you could have one massive upper body ...”

Kenny droned on mentioning workouts he could do to build up his uper body and how he might want to buy smaller size clothing, not rely on skeens of fabric to cover him up. But Damien just stared at his reflection.

“...I think you also might be covering yourself up with all that hair in your eyes and the baggy clothes because your uncomfortable feeling attractive...because your still uncomfortable with your own sexuality ....and I know this might sound like psycho babble but years in this field has taught me a couple things, guys like you generally have a bad attitude about muscle boys for two reasons: either they want to date one or they want to be one. And I’ve seen the way you brush off Gino on a regular basis so I know it’s not issue number one....It’s just something to think about.” He said with a sweet little pat on the butt before exiting the quiet studio.

Damein stared at the kid in front of him, The too baggy jeans cresting down his leg in waterfall of denim. The large shirt drowning his torso in flame and fabric. The dark black hiar hiding everything bu the glint of blue steel from his eyes. “they think I’m straight,” he muttered.

“After taking each one of these ultra alpha male straight men and through slight of hand making them into easy going queers they think I’m the straight one?” He grabbed his bangs and pulled them up against his head, exposing his sharp chin and broad jawline. “me? afraid to be gay?” but then he thought about it, whenever they were out in public Gino had no problem wearing only a tank top that said “porn King”, were as he had to have at least three layers of Skater clothes to feel comfortable. Looking back all the guys he lived with and associated with were attractive comfortable Gay men, sure they were that way because Damien forcibly made them that way, but against that back drop of Prime perfect unashamed sexuality he must have looked like the straightest slacker kid ever.

SO what was So different about the guys now? What was so changed that he now seemed to be the one holding back...I mean I’ve always been comfortable with being gay,...it was never an issue...but then again that’s not what Kenny had said...“your uncomfortable with you Sexuality.”

Damien steeled his jaw and took of his shirt to reveal his pale, thin torso. He had the slight almost emaciated frame of a teenage boy wich was fine but at 20 one would have hoped all that milk would have payed off by now. “maybe that’s the problem,” damein thought. “I mean I came out but...” He looked at his lean frame with the ribs obviously sticking out...“but I didn’t come UP.” Eddie’s taunting word of “you’re a fat girl Damien...” echoed in his ears as the pounding in his head got worse.

Damein put his head down and held his throbbing head for another second but when his eyes raised to the mirror again they were not the serene blue of contemplation but the grey blue of a calm before a storm. “say good bye to Sandra Dee boys...” he said to himself.

He raised both of his bare arms to the side and closed his eyes.

He stood motionless like that for a few minutes and then one by one the track lights of the studio blew like popping balloons until he was alone in the dark with only the shadows cast from the doorway and windows for light. In the dark the reflective surface of the mirrors seemed to run like water. The glass merging and rippling like an unquiet stream, gushing around Damein’s scarecrow like form stock still in the center of the room. His blue eyes glowed an Iridescent saphire and he stared into the mirror and for the first time in his life Damien Cast a spell on himself.

Magic’s a funny thing. He had been using it to help everyone around him thinking that would be enough he had never used it for himself. He had always thought that that would be selfish...until now.

He looked at the reflection in the churning waters of the mirror’s surface until he saw the image he wanted to have reflected back, “Mirror, Mirror running fast, merging water in liquid glass, My truest wish I long to see, reflected back,” He paused taking a strangled breath and quickly exhaling in fear. He clenched his fists and looked into his own grey ice eyes with quiet intensity.... " and into me.” The water -mirror began to churn like a whirl pool and the mirror boy’s dark countenance lit up with bright illumination from his own set of crystal blue eyes.

I want to be a muscle boy. Damien finally admited to himself.

The boy in the mirror smiled and grew. First the chest began to expand growing larger. The back flared out untill the shoulders sat on top of two large shelf like Lats, then his chest puffed up filling with muscle, the pec’s jutting out firmly like two large breast plates made of ivory flesh. The shoulders rounded into well defined globes of muscle on either side of a wide neck framed by the bow of impressive traps. The already thin waist tapered and defined itself into a thin layer of pleasant belly flesh over a half visible 6 pack.

The boy smiled at Damien and dropped his pants revealing a pair of baggy boxers that quickly began to fill with the girth of of his expanding thighs. The lightly covered legs erupted into two tear shaped tree trunks that ended in huge Diamond shaped calves. His glutes pushed out at the back exaggerating his already thin waist further by the size of the muscled ass.

Damien looked at the dark reflection, “My, my my....”

The boy in the mirror smiled back and blew him a kiss as his size seemed to fluctuate and resettle itself two inches taller then Damien. The Shoulders and frame expanded as well with a sudden readiness. Damien stood stunned as the image’s frame changed. No longer was it muscle on Damien’s slight Frame but someone elses frame altogether. The shoulder’s spread wide and proud giving the look of a jock frat kid with too much gym time on his hands. The hieght and the wider frame made the boy...no the man... look like the Super man Version of Damien. The jaw expanded from the sharp angle to an impressively broad masculine Jaw line that looked like it was carved out of ivory.

Damien considered the unsolicited changes and laughed a second, “That’s nice but I don’t want to seem ostentatious....” Waving his hands in an attempt to reform the first image.

Instead to his surprise however the mirror man gave him a condesending look and shook his hand in a “oh no.” way.

Damien began backing away from the mirror in sudden fear.

The mirror image pushed the long line of bangs away from his broad face and when his hand came down the long length of pretective facial covering that Damien had sported since the age of 13 was gone. In it’s place was a spiky crew cut with jagged gelled bangs. The man flicked the tip of one short jagged bang edge and a whole strand turned electric blue.

“now wait just a sec...” The man ignored Damien and made a disgusted face as he looked down at his round muscular marble body. Slowly the ivory pale skin that Damein had spent so many afternoons in university libraries cultivating began to shimmer with healthy first rosey then deep rich brown flesh. Every muscle glowed with intense virility as it was painted with the healthy brown of a beach bum or volley ball champ. The effect on the body was amazing. With just a little color the whole body seemed bigger, more sensual and mature.

He stared in awe at the man before him. 6′2 and a definite 220 lbs the man was half bouncer, half dancer. He was a mix of crazy extremes. He had a frat boys shoulders and facial features, a body builders chest and arms...and the kind of powerful aquiline legs and ass one would find on a male dancer. He was exotically compelling.

“hold on...I didn’t do any of that...”

“Brilliant kiddo- I can see all those student loans have really payed off, " the man in the mirror laughed.

“Who are you...?” Damien stammered

“Isn’t it obvious? I’m your subconscious. I’m every little fantasy you ever had rolled into one very well presented package.” He said smiling.

He looked at the man with his porn star dimensions, “That’s a bit overboard I only intended to...”

“Do a half assed job! That’s why I took over.” The man snapped back. “look kid you’ve got great imagination but a very small, " He smiled padding the well packed boxers, “err...initatiative. Anything worth doing is worth doing the whole way. And believe me kiddo when I’m done we’re going to be very worth doing.” He smiled.

Damien had had enough of this. he ignored my perverted image and began to work a dismissal spell, this entire thing had been a terrible idea.

“Just what do you think your doing?” the mirror asked him. Only now the mirror me wasn’t using Damien’s quiet sarcastic tone. it was a broader, deeper much more mature intimidating bass, that dripped with an arch masculine rasp. “I’m not done yet.” He stated.

“oh but I think you are...”

“Not quite Harry Potter, I’ve sat back for too long while you hid behind, those books, your intellect and your insecurities and now that I’m out....” He laughed a proud pointed chuckle, “I’m coming out!”

Just as Damien went to throw up his slim hands, the mirror man’s wide muscular arms went wide showcasing the definition in his lumpy triceps. The wide pec’s expanded into two large wings of meat across his chest. “You might have a mind for magic and now it’s time to get a body just as magical, kiddo.”

Was the room getting smaller?

...NO!

no he was being dragged closer to the mirror.

“what the hell!?!” There have been few time in life when he was genuinely scared. Right now he was clawing at the air like a terrified child.

“You just don’t get it do you? You act like this is a bad thing...” He smiled. He snapped his fingers and began making his own way toward the surface of the Mirror. The snap of his hand sent heavy black shadows racing from his finger tips up his heavy ape like forarms. They settled in wide arcs of dark ink on his shoulders and left arm. Wide jagged designs of tribal markings adorned the heavy shoulders and accentuated the large softball shaped bicep.

“oh jesus dude Tattoo’s are for white trash...”

“That’s just what you told yourself because you knew you didn’t have bod to pull it off baby... but I do.” He answered. “and if your upset about the tattoo’s...". He traced his thumb all the way down to his naval to reveal a belly button ring.

“Aww Come on man you look like a stupid boy toy...” Damien spat, trying to cling to the air as he came face to face with the Hyde that was his Id.

“Exactly, because underneath all that high talking intelligence your just like any gay boy your age handsome. You wanna look good and get laid. I’m just glad your finally ready to admit it.” He massaged the flesh of his ass with the back of his hands. The wide expanse of shoulder muscles flexed with every move of his palms. “I mean it’s not like you havent done this before right? Think of how much fun it’s going to be to experience your special little gifts first hand...” that tone was unpleasant.

“look this is fun and all but I’d like to get out of the twilight zone. I think I’ve finally crossed that line from over active imagination into insanity.”

The man looked down at him as Damine look up at him threw his bangs. Our Identical slightly angular crystal eyes met anf he fixed me with a wicked grin, “your about to cross align alright that’s for damn sure.” And then his heavy arms reached out from the watery depths of the mirror and pulled Damien with horrible force forward into his own spell.

Their was the sound of both a huge crash and water spilling everywhere.