The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I put a spell on you

Chapter 2

I grabbed my head and steadied my gaze until I could stand.

The studio floor was so wet the water was up to my god damn calves. Thank God I had a pair of No Fear Shorts on. They were the baggy style I usually work out in so they were only mildly soaked around the shimmery cuffs. I looked around in amazement as I realized that all the wall mirrors in the studio were gone. Just like fucking gone man! How bizarre is that? I had a vague memory of coming up here to work some of my Mumbo Jumbo but I didn’t really recall any one particularly irking me today... I just wrote it off quickly as weird and waded my way to the door.

As soon as I had exited the aquatic dance studio I noticed that my pants were dripping wet and for some reason I wasnt wearing a shirt. What the hell had I been doing? Jesus. This was worse then when I was in high school and drinking heavily. Well whatever I had been doinb I certainly couldn’t wander around the gym looking like tom Hanks in “Cast away.”

I suddenly had a brilliant idea and hig tailed it to the locker room. By some miracle I managed to avoid everyone I knew and most of the gym patrons. I made my way to the staff lockers and found Gino’s locker. I could just borrow some of his clothes, they’d be baggy but they’d be better then....And then I noticed the locker right next to Gino’s. It had the name Damien on it...but I didn’t....

Why was I going to use Gino’s clothes? I know I came here to do paperwork, but that doesn’t mean I should be sitting around in my street clothes at the gym? I’ll just throw on some of my workout gear....my work out gear? Why did that seem weird? Oh well. I opened the locker and grabbed some clothes and a pair of high tech running shoes. I slipped into a pair of No Fear Shorts that shimmered incandescent red and a wifebeater. The running shoes were black slip on’s with red highlights. I remember I had bought them because they had good grip on the tread mills downstairs...but when had I done that....that’s strange I can’t really remember. I stepped away from my locker and over to the big mirror to inspect myself.

Yep their I was. I know it’s really tacky to admit to yourself how good looking you are so I wouldn’t say I looked hot (Which I did) but I certainly was striking. The tight white matierial of the undershirt showed the narrowness of my waist while it exposed my road muscular shoulders. My tan made me look even bigger then I was behind the white clothe and my wide pec’s strained against the fabric when I moved. All in all it was a nice effect. Yeah yeah I know gay boys and tank tops...but whatever man, no one ever mentions Girls and sports bra’s do they? My tattoo glinted menacingly in the reflection but with a quick smile the whole bad boy effect was lost. Alright I look fine time to go face the world....

“Hey Tall Dark and witty you feeling better?” I heard Kenny ask from behind me. I turned around and saw the older man leaning against the wall watching me appraise my intimidating young reflection.

“Yeah I do,” I said with another smile, and then rubbed my head, “but for the life of me I can’t remember what was wrong with me...ha....”

Kenny straightened up and considered what I said. Even though was about ten years older then me Kenny could still turn heads. I almost got a little hard while I watched him. His rugged good looks were offset by his light red hair. He wa wearing a tight red t shirt that made his already wide back look massive and his jogging pants were just enough to suggest the power and girth of his thighs, “You know what,” he said honestly. “I can’t remember either.”

I shrugged my big shoulders making my tattoo dance, “Neither do i...It must have been really important.”

He gave me that comforting older man smile and said, “be careful you don’t want to be as bad as the other boys with their drama queen routines. Mark gets five calls a day from Tony and Eddie about everything from bad haircuts to too spicy chinese.” He said reffering to his devoted boyfriend and his boyfriend’s group of friends. I smiled thinking about ultra put together Kenny and big dumb Mark. Mark was such a sweet guy now but God was he dumb. Which was probably exactly what Kenny needed a gorgeous well intentioned mass of muscle that was totally dependant on him. Nice for Kenny but I’d hate to be Mark in that situation...I winced suddenly when I realized that I was the one who had put Mark in that particular position....oh well he had one the East Coast Heavy weight class last month...at least he was getting a trophy or something out of the deal.

“you okay D? looks like your stomach just turned on you.”

“oh no Kenny I’m fine I just remembered that I have all that paperwork to do...I’lll talk to you later okay, maybe we’ll work out together if you get a minute. I’ve been meaning to blast my chest.”

Kenny laughed and patted me on the back, “guys your age man, they all want those barrel chest, no matter how much I tell you, Tony and Eddie that your muscles aren’ts developed enough for that kind of growth you still...”

“Ken, your lapsing into trainer speak, I can no longer understand you....” I smiled and waved goodbye as I returned to Gino’s office.

I sat plopped down and kicked my feet onto the desk top accidentally knocking a bunch of things to the floor. I mentally cursed at myself for beig so clumsy. Jeez you’d think I wasn’t used to being careful because of my size. But I’ve always been such a big guy I was used to being careful...wasn’t I?

I bent over and picked up the discarded items from the floor. Pencils, paper’s and a picture frame. I picked up the frame and was pleasantly surprised to find a picture of me and the other roommates with a caption underneath that read, “the boys”. It must have been taken one night at the Waterloo when we were all their. I couldn’t really place what night but that wasn’t that odd I mean we’re always their and I’m usually far to inebriated to remember anything much less flashing camera’s. It was actually a really cute picture. Their was Red and Hank in the background looking for all the world like two uninterested guys out for a beer,with their button down shirts and kahki’s. they looked almost identical except for Red’s huge form and ..ugh..that hair. I had been begging him to cut it but he flat out refused and Hank was such a lovesick puppy that he actually told red he liked it.

Gino was in the middle sporting his usual wide grin. His massive Italian body seemed to be busting out of his Red fireman tank top. His olive skin glistened with sweat and his hair was matted to his forehead. He had one heavy Arm around Brian, who was wearing a white t-shirt and Jeans. Classic. I’m sure Forman and Mark weren’t far away or maybe this one of those nights the Brian snuck out on his own. Gino’s other rested adoringly on my shoulder....I shook my head the picture seemed to blur for a second it seemed like Gino was reaching down to put a hand on my slim arm....And then there I was standing proudly shoulder to shoulder with the lummox wearing blue sleeveless shirt....

“Hey he must’ve known we were coming” A light masculine voice said from behind me.

“yeah he’s already in position.” Another laughed.

I turned around quickly as Eddie and Tony giggled their way into the room. “afternoon girl’s,” I said as I stood up.

“oh no don’t get up because of us,” tony jeered in his thick hispanic lilt, “I was just enjoyin the view. Although your ass doesn’t have enough meat on it for me Chico...you got White boy ass...”

“,,,and you need some ghetto in your Booty, I know tony. I know.” The three of us laughed and they sat down across from me.

Eddie was blonde tan perfection and Tony was the swarthy dark compliment to it. both their bodies burst in beautiful well formed round perfection from their clothes and they both regarded me from behind flirtasiouc long lashes. I would probably be as hard as a rock if didn’t know where the two of them had been, I mean it’s fine to be friends with the party Sluts, you just don’t want to trade fluids with them.

“I had the best idea.” Eddie announced in his typical bubble headed style.

“save it you might need it later.” I answered reflexively.

I dodged the stapler he launched at my head as he continued, “I thought it would be great if the three of us went out tonight.” He said smiling the self satisfied grin of young white youth.

“You guys go out everynight? What’s so special about me tagging along?” I asked as I looked over the figures in front of me.

Tony jumped in quickly noticing that Eddie was loosing my attention, “because boo- what’s it they say that get’s people trippin’ oh I got it- “when the at’s away the mice’ll play”.”

I looked up at the seductive muscle boys, “and what exactly is that supposed to mean?”

“It mean’s ASSHOLE, Gino’s gone and this the perfect opportunity for the mouse to get some play.” Eddie snapped as he fixed his hair in the reflection of the desk.

“that doesn’t mean anything, I perfectly able to go out even when Gino’s here.”

There was a long pause and they both stared at me patiently as if I had just announced that I could fly. “whatever,” I said dismissing it.

“C’mon! eddie whined. “whenever we see you out your always attached to a bar stool...” eddie started.

“...Or 240 lbs of Italian beef, This is your opportunity to have a good time OUR way.” Tony finished.

“I don’t know...” I begged off, which is when they pounce.

Eddie got up and began to rub my shoulders and Tony leaned down to look me in the eyes and give me a pout, “Look we need another hot guy to complete this whole Charlies angel vibe we got’s goin on,” he said splitting his sensual lips into an inviting smile. Eddie’s munipulation of my shoulder’s was starting to make my better judgment slip.

“I dunno...” I said continuing to back slide.

“Look Damien You need some vanity time while Gino’s gone, just to make sure you still got it,I mean you don’t spend all that time working out just to impress the other boys at the library do you?” Eddie sneered...

Well that was True.

“alright but I have to finish this work...”

“huh?” they said in unison.

“I have to finish crunching these numbers and then...”

they both were already on their way out having gotten what they wanted. As they left Tony said, “Whatever man, But that’s all you. I don’t know how you can even concentrate on that triflin shit.”

Eddie Laughed making his big pec’s bounce, “yeah guys our age are in their Sexual prime. I don’t know about you but, I cant concentrate on anything except sex for like 5 minutes.”

Tony returned his laugh “Now you know that’s True!”

The door shut as he said it and my head kinda felt really fuzzy. I shook the sudden fog from my mind. Those guys are such hoes man. I thought to myself.

I went back to the pages of Budgets and pay rates, but my mind didn’t stay their long. For some reason I couldn’t keep my mind off of how Tony’s Luscious Puerto-rican ass Jumped up and down strainging against the fabric of his running shorts. I bet he wear’s a thong. I could just imagine those big melon’s of carmal flesh seperated by only a sliver of cloth and his slim muscled mocha thighs wrapped around my neck. His tight calves twisting around my shoulders....the silk and granite flesh of those masculine legs pressing against my ears....

Damn!

Focus Damien.

I started to return to my work but for some reason all I good focus my mind on was the idea of hard bodies gyrating on a dance floor with all eyes on me.

I grabbed my bomber jacket, threw the ridiculous busy work to the floor and ran off after the two muscle boys.

The music was a thunder clap of a thousand different vibrations. The air itself shook with the intensity of the hard pounding trance rhythm of the club. It was this sound that greeted the three young men as they sauntered like proud and hungry tigers onto the club floor. Eddie was wearing his best pair of jeans wich were of course a three hundered dollar pair of already used and written on faded denim. Damien thought for that much money he should have just left his niece with a marker and a pile of dirt alone in a room with a pair of Jordache. His short was of course Abercrombie and Finch, a tight sleeveless number that miraculously somehow made him look less like a flaming queen and more like your average twentysomething.

Tony opted foe the Janet Jackson look. His dark rimmed yes were hidden behind some thick grey, and he wore midnight denim from head to toe.

Damein opted for the more mature look with a cut-off shirt and rave pants...alright so we all kind of looked like twentysomethings trying to regain lost youth.

We Danced all night and the more attention I got the better I liked It. There was nothing but me and all that attnetion. But something was missing. I couldn’t place it. I was out. I looked good. Was having fun. But...still nothing. These men couldn’t get me hard. They were useless.....What was wrong with me.

I turned to Eddie and told him I was ready to go, out of bordom, he gave me an irritated look, and paused from his intense gyrating dancing “c’mon Damien stop being such a cock block’ you know your just a horny slut like the rest of us”

I barely heard tony in the back ground yell, “True that!”

I felt my whole center of gravity change for a second and suddenly I wasn’t wearing my rave pants and ripped t- I was shirtless with a pair of low riding jeans that showed off the band of my gleaming white... jock strap! Holy shit! What were those on my nipples...rings holy fuck what was...

And then it was there, there was a large mans hand on the width of my cock covered in denim and I could feel his rigid staff pressed roughly against the crest of mass. His hot sweat hands fumbled across the spce of mass and I leaned back into his thrusting hips hungrily.

I danced like that from man to man for what seemed like hours. Letting them touch me, feel me, own me.

Man after man groped and pulled at me. thrust their tongues in my hungry mouth, fondled my cock while I laughed stupidly high on the euphoria of ther attnention. I don’t know how long I was passed along through the club like a humpy party favor but it all didn’t break until I found myself on my muscled hand and knees getting ready to go down on this circle of guys like a circus seal...

And then there was a commotion in the crowd. Gino came running through with Gabe close at his heals.

“what the hell is going on?” he yelled.

“I thought you were on business. “I replied Saucily.

“I got a call that I had to handle some here.” And he gave Gabe a knowing look, there was a rat.

“yaeah so I’m out having fun...” Damein answered.

Gino grabbed him and spun him around, “look I don’t know what kind of game you are playing here, but you just can’t walk in and change someone’s life and act like nothing happened....there stuff between us and if...”

“Gino” Damein whispered al little frightened...“You’re hurting me....”

Gino gave him a dark look, “Yeah well you’ve been hurting me for a long time. You avoid my attention, you run off with these guys...” he was getting redder and redder, “You won’t even kiss me but your ready to go poro on this dance floor for a bunch of nameless party cocks? What the fuck is wrong with you. Why won’t you just admit the truth!”

“what do you want from me...” Damien yelped...

“I want the truth,” he demanded...

“You can’t handle the truth!” I roared back.

“No mother fucker YOU CAN’T”

Damien laughed and shouted angrily..."“I PUT A SPELL ON YOU!” And then it seemed like there was a crash of lightening and a thunder clap inside Damien’s mind and he fell to the floor...

In the dim lights of his fading consiounce he could here gino say “that’s all I needed to hear, baby...”

Everyone around them turned but Gino just ignored them and lead Damien off the floor