The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In a Lightning Flash

Synopsis: When lightning strikes, an entity made of a particular type of energy is left stranded in a hostile environment, and seeks shelter in the body of a nearby woman. Figuring out how to survive has unintended consequences for a small town.

* * *

The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. This is fantasy. Life does not work this way. The potential reader is directed to the story codes listed for this story—if any of the sexual activities or relationships are illegal in your area, do not read or download this story, as you are responsible for following the laws of your locality. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this story. Nothing in this work should be taken as condoning or encouraging any of the activities depicted herein.

* * *

Harriet ran with a newspaper held over her head to her car from the library entrance. She was just passing the old sycamore when the lightning struck, startling her badly, so badly that she tripped. Since she was on her way to the ground, she didn’t see what would have looked like an afterimage of a figure as the lightning’s energy grounded out through the trees roots. The tree split as part of the moisture in its heartwood was superheated and expanded explosively. Half of the tree fell to one side, fortunately on its far side from Harriet.

As she got to her feet, Harriet felt a flush of heat, which slowly faded as she shook her head. The thunder which had accompanied the lightning bolt had been extremely loud. She felt stunned, and rattled to her core, but stumbled to her car.

She looked at the tree, which had flames licking up one side but which were being doused in the downpour. She fumbled for her phone to call 911 to alert them of the fire, then realized she couldn’t hear if they answered—the thunder had temporarily deafened her. She gave her name and the location of the library, and explained about the lightning strike and the fire, and said she couldn’t hear them if they were there. She repeated this three times, then hung up, hoping that someone had gotten the message.

There was a loud ringing in her ears. She saw rather than heard the firetruck arrive, and watched the firemen hose out the remains of the fire. One walked to her car, and she rolled down the window. The ringing was fading, but she could still barely hear him as he asked her if she was alright. She pointed to her ear, and told him she could barely hear him, but assured him that she was okay. She noticed he was quite handsome, and felt herself blush. He looked concerned, and said she should see her doctor in the morning if she didn’t want to go all the way to the hospital to be checked out. She nodded, and thanked him. She really just wanted to get home and dry off.

She carefully drove home and ran inside. As she got out of her wet clothes, she realized her nipples were hard from more than the chill, and her panties were wet from more than the rain. That fireman had been quite handsome! Lovely blue eyes, and a chiseled jaw, and concerned about her. It felt nice to feel someone cared. She bet he had muscles under his coat... goodness! She hadn’t gotten this worked up in a while!

* * *

It had no idea where it was or what had happened. There was a flash, a pulse of energy, and it had wound up somewhere else. It had found itself in a place that sucked the life energy from it, and grabbed for the closest point of stability. It had been drawn into a protective shell that kept it from being drained away completely.

There was an energy field here that was meshed with something it had never experienced before, things that actually produced low levels of energy. After a time, another of such things came to its anchoring shell. The two interacted somehow, in a way that made no sense to it. It did notice, however, that the energy in its... host? increased as they interacted.

The energy remained at the slightly higher level even after the two ceased interacting, and its host did other things it didn’t understand, but it felt different energy flows around its host, energy of a type it couldn’t use or draw upon. There was nothing it could do but watch and learn from it’s new environment, as it had no idea how to get home.

* * *

Harriet ran a hot bath as she stood naked, looking at herself in the full length mirror on the back of the bathroom door. She was fifty-five years old, with B-cup breasts that drooped only a little, capped by medium-sized pink nipples. She had a bit of a belly from lack of meaningful exercise in the last thirty years, a round cushion of fat that actually looked good on her. She had mature hips and a butt that was more bountiful than she liked.

Her face was lined, but not unattractively so, with laugh lines from using her professional smile and crows feet at her eyes. She had dimples that only appeared when her smile was genuine rather than professional. Her face had become prettier as she had matured—as a younger girl it had been less so, and in high school she had worn unfortunate 1950’s-style old lady glasses with a chain around her neck. She wasn’t sure why the chain had actually been there, as she’d never taken her glasses off except for bathing or bed. Growing up had changed her into a good-looking woman, but by then the habits of shyness and bookish reclusiveness had been firmly entrenched by then.

She slipped into and relaxed in the hot water, laying back and thinking about the handsome fireman. She was still turned on, thinking about his good looks. He’d had Paul Newman’s gorgeous blue eyes!

She imagined being in his arms, looking up into those eyes, and felt her nipples get even harder, and her clitoris begin to tingle with need. For the first time in a long time she touched herself, stroking a nipple with one hand and her button with the other. After a few moments, she dipped a finger inside herself, and found that she was quite lubricated. She rubbed her thumb in circles over her clit as she thrust her finger in and out, and pinched her nipple for a thrill of pleasure that arced across and down to her excitement below. She gasped, and felt her need build, and build. She reached her climax, gasping and cooing in pleasure, and felt the walls of her sex grasp her deeply-plunged finger and her nipples throb. Oh, that was good, so very good!

* * *

It felt the burst of energy after the slow and steady increase. This was energy it could use, and needed! It drew upon that energy, and with it, began to more closely examine its host. It recognized that its host was alive, but in a way different from itself. And this was a host, one that existed in this place in a way it could not. The host had electrical fields and currents within it that it could recognize as somewhat related to itself, but which seemed to be dependent on things it had never seen before, things that changed only very slowly. These things, structures, had as a part of them something that moved and changed more quickly, that interacted with more of that something that flowed a bit more like energy currents. It was the smaller structures that generated the energy it needed, that flowed along networks of slightly different structures. This place was peculiar indeed!

It tried not to waste any of it’s own energy because it did not know when the next surge would happen. It also sensed that taking too much of the hosts energy would cause the whole system to fail. The structures and their energy were dependent upon each other.

There were smaller structures within the structures that were in frequent motion, replicating themselves, and even causing the larger structures to replicate. This system was extremely intricate and complex! It knew it needed much more understanding of its host and how it operated, so it continued to observe.

There was a part of the system that constantly generated much more energy than the rest in far more complex patterns. This part of the system was at one edge of the host, but with a structure that connected it to the rest of it with a great deal of energetic exchange. This energy was similar to it’s own, but not quite the same. It also was different from the energy it needed to survive. That energy was generated within the major network complex located more peripherally to the structure of the host, but closely connected to the central structure that had been so active before. It was like the central structure had triggered the food energy pulse.

There was also a highly energetic pulsing structure that caused the more energy-like substance to circulate. Fascinatingly, even the circulating substance was made up of smaller structures which were quite active in their own ways. There had been a change in the composition of that substance which had slightly preceded the food energy peak.

It wondered, perhaps it could find a way to stimulate another such build-up and peak. That would assure a supply of it’s necessary food source....

* * *

Harriet got out of the tub and dried herself off with a fluffy soft towel. As she dried her breasts, she was extremely conscious of the terrycloth brushing on her nipples, which hardened again. She was even more aware of the sensations as she dried between her legs.

What was going on? She was feeling friskier than she had in years. Was this a symptom of her change of life? She had felt fortunate that it hadn’t occurred sooner in life; she wasn’t looking forward to hot flashes.

Her skin was tingling, like the tiny hairs on it were doing sit-ups with joy. Her erogenous zones were very much activated, and reminding her that she was a woman, a sexual woman, with needs and desires, never mind that she hadn’t indulged them for long time, and only occasionally at that.

She wondered, had she a actually been hit by some of the lightning? She had certainly felt the electricity in the air. Maybe it was just the close call that got her blood stirring....

Still naked, she walked to the refrigerator and looked inside. Nothing looked good. She thought, ‘Why don’t I treat myself to a dinner out? I was just nearly struck by lightning!’ She returned to her bedroom to get ready.

She chose her sexiest dress, which was not particularly daring but did reveal some of her cleavage. She styled her hair and put on a bit of subtle makeup, which was definitely unusual for her. She was enjoying feeling sexy, and her look that evening capitalized on and even enhanced it.

Harriet drove to a nearby upscale restaurant she liked, and rather than going to a table immediately, she chose to go to the bar for a drink. She sat on a barstool, and ordered a sloe gin fizz, the only alcoholic drink she could think of off the top of her head.

As she waited for the bartender to mix her drink, she glanced around. It was actually a bit early, so there were few people there yet. There was a couple at one end of the bar, and an older gentleman almost directly across from her. The gentleman noticed her glance, and smiled. A bit nervously, she smiled back just as the bartender served her drink.

As she took her first sip, she thought about the man. He looked about sixty, distinguished, with hair that was only touched with gray, and deep brown eyes. Fairly handsome, she decided. She looked up from her drink to find he had disappeared.

“Are you waiting for someone?” a baritone voice asked from slightly behind her.

Stifling a start, she turned and said, “No, not tonight. I just wanted a drink before dinner.”

.“You’re dining alone? Surely not!” he replied, as if this was difficult to believe. “In that case, may I join you? I find myself at loose ends this evening, myself, and I would consider it a great privilege if you would indulge me with your company.”

“Well, you put it so graciously, how could I refuse?” she smiled. She found the recognizable, polite, old-fashioned flirtation deeply flattering. Usually any compliments or flirtations she received passed right over her head, unrecognized, and only later suspected and wondered about. She felt her low-level arousal jump up a notch as her nipples tightened again and she became aware of the slight flush of blood to her pussy. She blushed, and her heart fluttered. She felt more aware of her body than she had in years.

“My name is Jack, Jack Dawes,” said the gentleman, “and I am very pleased to make your acquaintance.”

“I’m Harriet Walters,” she said, “and likewise.” She smiled.

They sipped their drinks and chatted. Jack had been an architect, had earned enough through good investments of what he’d earned to retire early, and Harriet told him about being a librarian. As the conversation continued, Jack asked her to dine with him, and she accepted.

* * *

It was puzzling out the patterns of energy exchange in its host. It was particularly interested in the center which generated its food-energy, of course, but it was so very connected to the network at that one end. It felt another of the things nearby, and found its host interacting with it. Again, there was that increase in energy, almost absorbable, that was being generated, and the the trigger center got more active. The circulating substance was being directed to the trigger in somewhat larger amounts where it seemed to collect, and it saw there were other changes within the host’s systems. There were differences in some of the smaller structures not too far away from the trigger center. Many of these structures seemed dormant, while one seemed more active, and was actually changing position in the host. These structures appeared to have only half of something the other structures had.

Several portions of the host seemed to be receiving more of the circulating substance, and seemed to have collected a supply of it, changing the configuration of the structures to an extent. The host was generating more of the energy that preceded the food energy burst, and it seemed to involve interacting with the other host-like thing or the host was interacting with.

It decided to tinker a bit, just a bit, not enough to cause much of a change in the systems. It interacted slightly with the trigger center. The was a large systemic change—many of the various structures increased their activity levels, the circulating substance sped up as the pulsing center pulsed more rapidly. The electrical activity increased between the trigger center, places where it had noted structural changes, and the major nexus where the food energy was produced! That increase was getting near the level when the food energy release happened! It watched, fascinated.

* * *

Harriet and Jack were nearing the end of their meal together when Harriet felt a sudden flush of sexual excitement. Her clitoris buzzed like a June bug for a moment, and her heart raced and her nipples tightened. She felt her panties dampen significantly—they had already been a bit humid because of her general horniness that evening. She caught her breath, and tried to cover her embarrassment and excitement.

“Are you okay?” asked Jack, seeing her suddenly stiffen.

“Oh, uh, yes,” said Harriet, “I just, um, thought of something I’d forgotten.”

“Ah. I hate it when that happens! Something pops into your head when you’re not even thinking about anything even remotely related, right?” said Jack.

“Yeah,” laughed Harriet, just a bit lamely. She felt another thrill between her legs, and forced herself not to react with as much willpower as she could muster. The thrill was powerful, and she felt that with just the smallest touch in the right spot, she would orgasm. Her legs twitched. She had a flashback to the movie When Harry Met Sally—God, she didn’t want to act that scene out here involuntarily! She pressed her thighs together, clamped her lips and clenched her jaw, body rigid with resistance.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” asked Jack anxiously, watching her with concern verging on alarm.

“Mm-hmm!” answered Harriet, her tone pitched a bit too high. She held up a hand in a wait-a-minute-I’ll-be-okay gesture. Her orgasm broke, finally, mercifully, and after a moment she relaxed. Jack, however, appeared to be focused inward, and he moved uncomfortably in his seat.

Harriet took a few sips of water, and tried to look as though she had not just cum for no apparent reason, not terribly successfully. Jack half stood in his seat and tried to inconspicuously rearrange his pants, also not terribly successfully.

“I apologize, Harriet!” he said, as he got himself re-adjusted. “It has been a long time since I felt like a teenage boy out on a date! Now, are you okay? You seemed like you were in pain?“

Harriet gave him a look. “I’m fine. I just suddenly felt like a teenage girl out on a date!” She paused. “Actually, I’m not quite sure if I’m all right. I nearly got hit by lightning this evening coming home from work, and I’ve been a bit, ah, out of sorts since.”

“My God! What happened?” Jack asked. “Should I take you to the Emergency Room?”

“I don’t think so, and that’s much too far away to bother,” Harriet replied, and told him about the tree outside the library. She finished up with, “So I went home, and decided to splurge and go out for dinner to celebrate still being alive. The fireman said I should see the doctor tomorrow to get checked out. I think I’d better. But I don’t think driving to the next county to go to the ER is necessary!” She thought she would need a while to work up the courage to describe her symptoms, even to a doctor. At least until tomorrow!

“What hurt just then?” asked Jack.

“Oh! Nothing hurt! It was just a... a nervous reaction, I guess!”

Jack, aware that he had just met this woman this evening, decided to let it go. It wasn’t like he could just demand that he take her to be checked out. He was feeling a degree of relief that his sudden erection had subsided, too. For a few moments there, Harriet had seemed to be... well, incredibly sexy. Not that she wasn’t an attractive lady, he thought, but a few minutes ago he had really, really wanted to... be very inappropriate with her. Right here on the table.

* * *

It had worked! There had been a sudden release of food energy, but it was like the host was resisting it. The results were not nearly as satisfactory as the previous release, and various parts of the host had been expending energy in a way they had not before. Had it done something incorrectly? The host’s systems had returned to their previous states, so it didn’t think it had damaged the host.

It had noticed something like an echo, or correspondence, in the other host-type thing. It had radiated an increase of energy like its host’s prior-to-food-release energy surge, but there had not been a release of food energy in the other. It wondered if it were having an effect beyond its host. How could that be?

* * *

Harriet and Jack indulged in a light dessert and a cup of coffee. Harriet had truly enjoyed Jack’s company, and she did find him attractive. His compassionate concern for her had struck a chord deep within her that made her quite happy, and complimented. She felt even more complimented and happy that he seemed to find her attractive, too. She still felt a bit embarrassed by her sudden and unexplained orgasm, and if Jack had any idea what had really happened, he had accepted her evasion and helped her through an embarrassing spot.

She thought, I hope he asks me out again! Then, with a daring very much out of her character, wrote down her number on a slip of paper and gave it to him. “I have had a wonderful evening,” she said, “and would like to have another sometime soon, if you would like. Give me a call sometime... soon!” The last word came out a bit impulsively.

He took the proffered phone number, and carefully placed it in his wallet. “I would very much like that! I will call you. Would tomorrow be too soon?”

“Not at all!” she smiled.

Jack paid the check after a few protests from Harriet. “I have had such a lovely evening, that I’d like to call it a first date, if I may. And a gentleman always pays on a date!”

She blushed, and said, “I’d like that, especially the ‘first’ part!”

Jack walked her out to her car, watched as she drove away, then got in his car to drive to his empty home to await the morrow.

Harriet drove home and as she undressed found herself getting a bit more excited again. She thought about Jack, and about how he had to straighten himself out because of her! She hadn’t felt so flattered in years! She felt like no man had ever gotten an erection for her, because of her, and that a handsome man, a man she was attracted to, would get one for her was beyond wonderful!

She had gotten undressed but had not yet donned her nightgown, and she was very aware of her tightening nipples and her wetness below. On impulse, she threw herself backwards onto her bed and began to play, imagining Jack was the one touching her. She gave herself to the fantasy, cooing and saying his name, and talking to the man who was only there in her head as she moved her finger, spreading her juices around her outer lips and button, making them slick.

* * *

It was surprised. It hadn’t tinkered, and had been relatively quiescent since the host’s last release. So it paid attention to the naturally occurring event. The host was doing things that it had done with the other host-type creatures, but there was not another of them within its sense range. It paid attention to the complex energetic center at one end, as it had before, and noted the differences. There was an energy pattern that had been present when the other had been present, but there were differences. An input channel was not active where it had been before, and the pattern that channel was connected to had some of the previous patterns, yet different. It was like the host was deliberately focusing on that pattern rather than one that would correspond to it through that input channel. The channel suddenly activated, but it was still relatively uncomplicated, then the channel went back to its relatively inactive state.

The host seemed focused on the input from the trigger point it had discovered earlier, and appeared to be stimulating it itself. It was paying attention to other, seemingly related structural centers distributed about parts of the host’s surface.

It percieved an input channel receiving and transmitting a pattern intermittently. It tried to sense the pattern more closely by merging portions of itself with the structures involved. “Jack, oh, Jack!”

That pattern seemed associated with the pattern that the host appeared to be focusing on. It tried a different system, the one connected to the relatively inactive channel that had been so active until the last few minutes. The pattern was confusing, but appeared to be, perhaps, how the host perceived its surroundings. Suddenly, the input channel activated again, and the pattern did seem to correspond to a portion of the outside of the host, perceived from one angle.

Ah ha! It had found something important! If it kept trying to do this, perhaps it could understand this strange place better, as well as understand its host better. This was... ah! A release of food energy! It consumed and stored what it could, then went back to observing.

The input channel was active again, and it observed as the host manipulated portions of its environment, and actually distributed parts of it around its exterior. This also stimulated other centers in the host, and it traced the channels from the exterior to the cetral network and then to their nexis in the complex processing network at one end, where it seemed most of the input channels led. The central network was coordinating, or linking the various inputs! The at-a-distance input channel would perceive something, the host would move itself nearby, extend parts of itself to manipulate that thing, and would receive feedback through a broadly distributed network of structures. So this was how the host existed here!

The host had placed a portion of the environment inside itself earlier, and was absorbing small parts of it steadily. Parts of the host that were very different from the exterior were constantly interacting with the environment, and exchanging things with it, particles in, particles out, parts removed from the system and held apart, contained, others retained in the circulating system. The host was maintaining its shell, fueling itself, storing energy and expending it. This was a profoundly intricate system, maintaining a balance constantly.

It became aware that the at-a-distance sensors had suddenly gone quiet and focused its attention there. There was a reduction activity in the network center that the channel led to as well. Slowly, that changed, as the sensors adjusted. The environment had changed rapidly, a center of energy that had been there was gone. Wait, not gone, but fading in output, until it matched the rest of the environment. Apparently, that energy source was important to the functioning of the at-a-distance sensors. All this was so very different from the place it had always known until it had wound up here!

* * *

Harriet had dressed for bed, lain down, and turned off the light. She considered her day. She had masturbated twice and had a spontaneous orgasm at dinner; this was more sexual activity in one day than she usually had in a week! Ever since the lightning strike, she had been horny to some degree. This had been good in a way—she had met Jack and had a lovely dinner, which was so very unusual and wonderful for her. She had made choices that were different, taken chances she usually wouldn’t take because she had been aroused. She lay back and basked in the afterglow of her self-induced orgasm, her third orgasm in a day! Her third! God, she felt... sexy! She felt so alive, but tired, very tired.

She resolved to live her life more fully, to continue taking more chances for happiness, to live more in the moment than in dull, safe routine. As she drifted off to sleep, she wondered that it took nearly being struck by lightning to wake her up.

* * *

As Harriet slept, it watched. The host’s shell was stationary, for the most part, for quite some time, but there were remarkable processes happening. The shell’s systems were repairing themselves more than before, moving substances into and from the tiny structures which made up the host. The host was using much less energy, and using it differently, but there were some systems that were periodically quite active in the main network at one end.

It carefully merged part of itself with those systems, as it had done before. The input channels were quiet, but patterns were happening as if they were active. It perceived a pattern it recognized—the other host-like... being?—and it was using its manipulators to touch? its host’s shell in ways that activated the energy centers that released food energy. A quick check told it that the sensors covering the body where the pattern was touching the shell were quiet. Another quick check revealed that the center that it had stimulated before, that the host had touched before, was active! It traced the channel between the two centers and found that it was active, that energy was being exchanged between the two, though there was no exterior stimulation!

It returned to the system it had monitored before. Things had changed a great deal! It experienced the things—touches, sights, sounds—the patterns were beginning to make more sense. The not-really-there other host-like being was doing things that stimulated its host in different ways. It was exciting the host.

It realized that there were other patterns associated with the things it was experiencing—“body”, “sexy”, “lips”, “tongue”, “hands”, “breasts”, “ass”, “vagina”. It realized that these were parts of the host or the other, “Jack.” It got these from the center it was partially merged with. This was fascinating!

The host was experiencing Jack’s “penis” inside its, no, “her”, “vagina”. Oddly, the “penis” was a vague pattern, not clear like other parts of Jack, or its host. But it was close to the trigger center, which was only being stimulated in reality in the center that it was partially merged with, but that was in communication with the actual structure. This communication was becoming stronger, and it found more and more of the pre-food-energy-release energy in a particular center of the network.

There! It happened! Food energy was released yet again, and the host’s “body” moved. Apparently the center it was partially merged with was very, very important! That release was “coming” or “cumming”, it learned. It fed on the energy and grew stronger, and stored more of it. It was becoming more powerful, and able to merge with and observe more of the host’s systems.

* * *

Harriet woke the next morning in a puddle, not of sweat, but of vaginal secretions. She was so wet and slick, and she was incredibly horny. She had dreamt of Jack making love to her all night—well, it must have been all night, considering—and she still wanted more! Her nipples ached to be sucked, and her vagina—well, until now, “vagina” had seemed the appropriate thing to call it, but right now she wanted to be wickedly naughty and call it her pussy—her pussy needed to be filled!

She writhed on the bed, reveling in the delicious, naughty feeling of her excited body, her wetness soaking the bed under her. She threw her legs wide and fingered herself with abandon, celebrating her sexuality, her sexualness, and her flaming wet desire! Her orgasm was quick and powerful, and she screamed in pleasure as she thrust her fingers deep inside herself as she came. God, what pleasure! She rubbed her juices all over herself, her stomach, her breasts, her nipples! She sucked her fingers with abandon, tasting herself for the first time and finding it exciting and good.

Still more! She wanted more and more, and brought herself off again, and then again, screaming her pleasure to the world. She finally lay, exhausted, in an even larger puddle, panting with relief, and fell asleep again.

* * *

It was concerned. Its host had seriously depleted itself cumming so much, its circulatory system under great pressure and the structure that drove it working harder than it ever had in its limited experience. It had not directly stimulated its host’s trigger center at all, its host had seemed driven to do it itself, and not at all in the fashion it had before it had gone dormant, and now it was dormant again! What was happening? Was this normal?

Its host needed to refuel itself as it had previously, and there were what appeared to be waste holding structures that needed to be emptied. Was it having an effect on its host that it was not aware of?

It separated the merged parts of itself from the hosts systems, and tried to diminish it’s own energies, which was difficult, considering how much food energy its host had generated. Perhaps feasting so avidly on those energies was harmful to its host? It would watch, as it could.

* * *

Harriet woke again, wet and cold, still somewhat horny, but manageably so. What had come over her? Damn, it had been wonderful though! Perhaps that was what happens when the dam holding back all that sexual need bursts, she thought.

She clambered out of bed, took care of morning necessities, and took a very needed shower. She ate a bowl of oatmeal and an apple, and then got dressed for her day. She did wear one of her more revealing outfits, a nice dress that revealed what she thought was close to a daring amount of cleavage, and her nicest bra. She looked at her shoes, all fairly sensible, and resolved to buy a pair of heels, and a dress that would show some leg and perhaps a bit more cleavage....

Harriet got to the library, unlocked the door, and walked into her cool kingdom of books. She checked in those that were waiting for her in the night return box—Jared Clovis’s were late, which is why he’d put them in there, of course. She reshelved the checked-in books, and began to review the books and periodicals to be ordered with next month’s small budget.

* * *

It checked the host’s various systems, which were all roughly the same as when it had found the its host. It cautiously merged with the network center and found that the host was doing things it did not understand. Something about “books”, which were apparently important to the host. What were “books”?

* * *

Harriet found herself considering books. What were books, really? Containers of information, at their most basic. They contained words that captured ideas, experiences, concepts, philosophies, dreams, facts, and stories.

She thought about children’s books, which taught children so many important things, with bright colors and pictures and mostly simple words. On Saturday mornings, children would be brought by their parents so Harriet could read to the kids. They always had interesting questions to ask, and not always about the book she read to them. It was important that children be taught to imagine and think, and be considerate of others. They learned how to get along in the world this way.

She stopped, and wondered why she felt so excited and interested in the children’s story time. She’d done it for years, and knew very well why it was important! And why did books suddenly seem so odd and fascinating? Her mind was definitely wandering today! And she was getting sexually excited again—she clamped down on that, it was not okay to get excited about children’s story time! No, no, no! What the hell was wrong with her?

Her phone rang, and she answered it, “Hello?”

“Hi, it’s, uh, Jack. I hope I didn’t call at a bad time...?”

“Oh!” She released the clamp on her sexual excitement. “No, it’s fine! Uh, hi!”

“I wanted to tell you I really enjoyed last night,” Jack said.

“Me, too!” agreed Harriet.

“And I was wondering if maybe we could do it again tonight?” he asked, a tone of hope in his voice.

“I’d like that very much!” replied Harriet.

“I don’t... uh, look, I’m not usually this forward,” he said. “You... I think you’re very special. I’m very attracted to you. I hope that doesn’t make you feel uncomfortable.”

“Why, no! I’m quite flattered,” said Harriet. “Thank you! And... it’s mutual.”

“It would be a priveledge to take you to dinner again,” Jack said. “Say, Napoli? Would seven be all right? I could pick you up....” Napoli was the nicest restaurant in the nearest, and larger, town.

“That would be lovely!” said Harriet. “I live at 135 Elm Street. I will see you at seven, then!”

“Wonderful!” exclaimed Jack, “I very much look forward to it!”

Harriet hung up the phone and did a little dance in her excitement, and then noticed that her nipples were tight and her panties very damp. Goodness! God, she felt sexy!

The sound of someone clearing their throat startled her. She smoothed her dress and turned around to see a young woman standing at the checkout desk.

“Oh! Uh, hello there!” Harriet said, embarrassed. Oh, God, my nipples must be showing through my dress! she thought. Recovering, she asked, “Can I help you?“

“Hi,” said the young blonde. “Um, do you remember me?”

Harriet looked at her more closely. “Weren’t you our server last night? Um, I’m sorry, I don’t remember your name...?”

“Heather,” said the young lady with a smile, “you remembered!”

Harriet looked at Heather, smiled, and cocked her head inquisitively.

“Ah. Um. I came... to talk... to you. Um.”

“Okay, well, let’s sit down and talk!” said Harriet, showing Heather to a couch and chair where people could relax and read, or chat quietly. Heather sat on the chair, and Harriet took the couch next to her and regarded her expectantly.

“Um,” started Heather, flushing with embarrassment. “I had to come see you, talk to you. Last night... I... um... I found myself very attracted to you.” She put a hand to her mouth, like she was surprised the words had come out. “I have never been attracted to a woman before! I knew you worked here, and... oh, God! I’m so embarrassed!”

Harriet touched Heather’s leg briefly, and said, “Shh, dear, no reason to be embarrassed! It’s okay. I’m not judging you!”

Heather had stiffened at the contact. “Oh, my God! It’s happening again!”

“Are you all right, dear?”

“Oh! Um! I...” Heather surprised Harriet by clutching at her own crotch and rubbing it. “Oh, God, I’m on fire!” Heather reached under her skirt and into her panties and fingering herself. “Oh, God! I need to cum!” She moved her other hand to her breast and grabbed it. “I’m so sorry! Oh, please! I need... I need...!

Harriet was flushed, herself, her nipples prominent through her thin bra and dress, and she found her own hand moving to copy Heather’s on her own body. She, too, felt a profound and glorious itch between her legs that only touch could satisfy. She spread her legs to reach it.

Suddenly Heather fell to her knees before Harriet, reached under her dress and ripped off her panties and plastered her lips to Harriet’s sex, tongue licking and lips sucking, and her hands gripping Harriet’s ass. Harriet grabbed Heather’s head to... stop her? Pull her in tighter? She didn’t know, but the feelings were driving her wild. She made a moaning, growling sound as Heather nursed at her clit, and Heather reclaimed a hand to finger herself again.

The need was insane. Clothing was coming off with no regard for the possibility of it ever being worn again. Somehow, they were on the floor, faces and tongues in flooding pussies, nipples being pulled and pinched and twisted in pure, frantic, mad sex. There was an orgasm, not in one body, but both, screams of pleasure echoing through the otherwise empty building.

“Fuck! Oh, fuck! Must fuck!” cried Heather as she turned and frantically began humping her clit against Harriet’s. “Fuck me! Oh, fuck me! Make me cum!” she screamed as Harriet ground her pussy back. Heather sucked at Harriet’s nipple as if it would give milk if only she sucked hard enough, and Harriet grabbed Heather’s ass to pull her for more force, more friction, more sensation.

They both felt it coming, and their voices cried in unison as they strove to grind the orgasm out of or into each other. When it hit, it broke in them like a tidal wave crashing through them, and they clutched each other like they were the only thing in the world that would keep them from being swept away into oblivion. Their screams echoed and echoed as they spasmed, flooding the floor. Their eyes rolled back in their heads, and oblivion claimed them both.

* * *

It was astonished. It had heard Jack ask her out, and a woman appeared, and there was a resonance, a magnetism, something that set off electrochemical storms in the woman and its host. It tried to calm these in its host, with some success, but there was too much happening for it, with its limited understanding, to control. The woman began to stimulate her trigger center, and there was some kind of feedback, something it didn’t understand, and the next thing it knew the two were stimulating each other’s trigger centers and there was a powerful, powerful release of food energy that it couldn’t help but absorb, and the women—both host-type creatures were “women,” that had been flamingly apparent in its host’s thoughts—lost control to some primal pattern in their control centers, “minds”, that demanded they act.

It felt it’s own power increase as they both “came” again. It had merged deeper with its host, and found to its alarm that it couldn’t un-merge! It was feeling what the host felt, knew what the host knew, saw and heard and understood what the host did. The patterns all made sense to it now, at least inasmuch as they made sense to the host—her name was Harriet—and it found that it couldn’t not be Harriet, now.

‘She’ was frightened. This was a brand new experience for her and completely alarming. She understood what those things were, now, and felt them with Harriet’s reactions and feelings. Harriet went unconscious, and she feared for her host, and for herself. No, the women were breathing, hearts beating and pumping blood. The stimulation, the orgasms had been too much for them, and their brains and nervous systems were resetting, re-establing order in their bodies, recovering. Repairing.

She wondered what had happened, why this had occurred. She reviewed Harriet’s memories. The woman Heather had been present last night at the restaurant when she had tinkered with Harriet and made her cum. Had she been caught in some energy field she wasn’t aware of?

Harriet had felt sexually aroused ever since she had taken refuge in Harriet’s body, and this was very unusual, according to Harriet’s thoughts and memories. That level of arousal had gotten more powerful as she had fed on the orgasm energy produced in Harriet’s brain each time Harriet had cum. That energy was so close to her own that perhaps her very presence in Harriet was stimulating her biological systems, or the mental ones associated with sex at least?

Heather had felt a need to seek Harriet out today, and when she was in Harriet’s proximity, had reacted so unexpectedly. Was the other person, Jack, similarly affected? He had called her and wanted to see her tonight, something which excited Harriet a great deal. Would something similar happen when he got close to Harriet again?

Was that a good thing, or a bad thing? With Harriet’s understanding of customs and biology, she understood that, depending on where it happened, too much or even a little would be a bad thing, possibly a very bad thing, possibly getting Harriet locked away for her own and society’s good.

She would have to better understand why this had happened, and how to prevent it from happening, at least at inopportune times. ‘Now’ had been a bit of fortunate timing. No one else was around to object, or to be affected, assuming that it was contagious, as Heather’s presence here suggested.

She needed to understand the body’s systems better. Harriet knew a little in Harriet’s own estimation, but there were likely to be more information and answers in the books here. Was there a way to dampen her own electromagnetic field, or whatever it was that caused this effect? She could try tricks from her own dimension to avoid notice by predators, but that was much more difficult now that she was so very merged with Harriet.

She felt a change in Harriet, and began trying to hide.

* * *

Harriet woke, and felt herself atop the young woman who had come to see her. She was naked. They were both naked, and covered in, ah, secretions. She felt different, somehow, besides naked, cold and sticky. She was still horny, but manageably so.

Heather began to stir. Harriet carefully got off of the young lady, trying not to wake her. Heather opened her eyes and looked at Harriet with a worshipful and lustful look. She rubbed her face, a move which coated it even more, and she laughed. “Wow! We are a mess!” She gave Harriet an obviously approving look, “A beautiful, sexy mess.”

Harriet put her hand to her own face and felt it. “Oh! Ah, yes. We should get cleaned up.”

“I’m in favor of that!” Heather said as she slid closer to Harriet and began licking her face.

Harriet was stunned at this. She was feeling self-conscious, and this young lady wanted more! What was wrong with her?

She’s still excited, and seems to be addicted to us.

«What!?» Harriet stiffened. Heather made a disappointed sound, and began licking the other side of her face, and neck. And breasts.

Hello, Harriet. I’m here, inside you. I got caught here in the lightning flash. I don’t have a way home, and I can’t... leave you. I’m part of you now. I seem to radiate an energy that makes people what you call ‘horny’. Heather, here, got caught up in it last night, and seems to have... imprinted on you. You are sex for her. She needs us now.

«Holy fuck! Excuse my language. I’m... you’re not a voice in my head, you’re my thoughts!» thought Harriet, panicked.

I have merged with you, and I am now a part of the parts of you that perceive and think, so yes, in a way, I am. I am caught in the energy network of your cells and nerves, and I can no longer separate myself from them. I was trapped here before, now I am doubly trapped. My, that feels good!

“Heather, dear, stop, please,” Harriet said, pulling Heather from her nipple. “Come on, let’s wash up.”

Heather looked disappointed, but stood as Harriet did, unselfconscious of her naked beauty. As Harriet gathered their clothes, she was very aware that Heather was a beautifully formed young woman, with lovely proportions and skin that glowed with youth and care. They walked to the ladies’ room, and Harriet watched Heather bounce and sway sexily as she walked behind her. Damn it was hard to think straight when she was this horny!

«So, I’ve gone crazy,» thought Harriet. «I’ve become a horny slut who is hearing voices!»

I apologize for the horny slut part of that. It seems to be an effect of my presence somehow. I am trying to discover the cause of that, but I don’t know enough yet. But you are not hearing me. I am merged with your cognition center, as well as other parts of you. I hear what you hear, and vice-versa. I am thinking with your cognition center. It has been instructive.

«So, what, I’m possessed?» thought Harriet as Heather turned on the taps at the sink.

I would say rather that I am possessed by you.

«What are you, some kind of demon?»

Heather was grabbing paper towels and wetting them in the warm water. She then knelt before Harriet and began sponge bathing her with them, and making it a sexual act. She was kissing the parts she cleaned, especially Harriet’s... “Uh-uh, no,” said Harriet, moving Heather away from that sensitive spot. “If you do that, we’ll never get cleaned off!”

Heather pouted prettily, and made cleaning herself into a show. Harriet splashed water on her face and did the same, but without the elaborate seductive histrionics.

Once they were done, Harriet handed Heather her clothes, which Heather looked at as though they were bug-infested and disease-ridden. “Go ahead, put them on. You can’t stay here!”

Heather looked like she had been slapped. “But... but... I think I love you! I need you like I’ve never needed anyone ever before! The world is gray and unhappy without you!” She did start putting on her clothes, though.

What!?

“What!?” asked Harriet, who was getting re-dressed herself.

“Since last night, you’ve been all I could think of! I dreamed of you, need you! The world is like a prison without you! Here, with you, I’m free, and the world is full of color and light and sexy goodness! I want to make you feel good, as good as I feel, and I want to feel good too! I want to please you, pleasure you! I’ll give anything! Do anything! I think I’ll die without you!”

“Oh, Jesus,” Harriet said quietly, both to herself and in prayer at the same time.

Hmmm. I need to hear more, but later. I understand your concerns about someone coming in and discovering... this. What about sending her to your home?

«Jack is meeting me there for dinner later,» Harriet thought.

I know. I need to talk with him, too.

«Fuck. Is this why he called?»

Possibly a part of it. But looking back at last night, I think he really likes you, too.

Harriet felt crushed to think that Jack might only have called her back because of... whatever this was, but she wrote down her address and took out her house key. “Heather, I want you to go to my home. Here’s the address, and the key to the door. Help yourself to food—have you eaten today? No? Well, eat something—watch television, read a book, whatever. Take a shower. I’ll be home at 5:30. Please wait for me there, okay? And let anyone who would be worried about you know you are okay, all right? ”

“All right, if you want me to,” said Heather, looking like she’d received a death sentence.

“Heather, we can’t do this in public. While the library may be quiet right now, people do come in here, and we can’t be... doing things. But we do need to talk, later. Maybe other things. Okay?” Harriet put her hand to Heather’s cheek, and Heather brightened like she’d been caught in a sunbeam on a dreary day.

“Okay!” Heather said, all smiles. “I’ll do what you said!”

Heather followed Harriet out of the bathroom, and left with a look like she was leaving her beloved to go on a long sea voyage through arctic storms. Harriet shook her head at the vision.

«Okay, now,» she thought. «What exactly are you?»

I am... me. I am from somewhere else, not this world, place, I don’t know... dimension? Universe? A place where the rules of existence are different. Something happened, a... I don’t know how to describe it... and I was suddenly here, and you were the nearest... place of safety. This place is not survivable for me... I was dissipating, dissolving. I needed a... a ‘lifeboat’? You were there. Your energy fields keep me from... yes, like a spacesuit keeps your air in, that’s a good one. I’m like the air in the suit and you’re the suit, but also the person inside it. I’m made of energy and patterns in the energy. Well, yes, you are too, but you’re adapted to live in this place. Your patterns make a body and the tiny bits that make it. I don’t have anything like that. Your body couldn’t exist where I come from.

«So are you a demon or spirit?» wondered Harriet.

I don’t know. I’m not from anything like your Hell, as you conceive it. Ick! What a thought! I’m not trying to take over or damn your soul for some metaphysical master, I’m just trying to stay alive, here. Oh. And you generate the energy I need to survive, and you release it when you orgasm.

«So that’s why...?»

Yes. When you masturbated yesterday, you released food for me. I saw some of how it happened and tried to get more, and that was when Heather happened.

Harriet thought, and her visitor watched as she did so.

«Maybe this has happened before! Stories about succubi might have started with creatures like you!»

Hmm. It could be. But I don’t have horns or a tail, or even a body, and I don’t want your soul. I just want to not die. I am sorry to have complicated your life like this!

«Do you have a name?» Harriet wondered.

No, we don’t have anything like that where I come from. We’re not social like you. We’re more like your fish in the sea. If you crossed fish with algae maybe. We survive on types energy in the environment, which is also energy. Some types of energy patterns will ‘eat’ us, absorb us. It’s very hard to explain. It doesn’t work like anything here.

There was consideration happening, but it was hard to tell who was doing the considering.

I am being changed by immersion in your energy patterns. I am experiencing things and concepts I couldn’t before. Like ‘frustration’ and ‘pleasure.’ You are ‘eating’ me, in a way, somewhat like I would have been ‘eaten’ at home, but I’m still here, there is still a ‘me’ separate from you, and vice versa. I am being changed by you and I am changing you. It is... interesting. I had thought it would be terrible, an end of me, but it isn’t.

«Well, I’m glad you’re not dying, but what can we do about stopping what happened to Heather and... and maybe Jack? We can’t keep causing people to... uh... fall in lust with me? Become addicted to me! Can you fix this?»

I don’t know. I will try, but I will have to experiment. I still don’t know why this is happening, it’s only an hypothesis. I’m still learning about your body’s systems. We will likely discover more this evening. Can we read some books on biology?

«I guess we’ll have to, and maybe some on energy fields like electromagnetics, and general science. This is a small town library, and we don’t have a lot on such subjects.»

Let’s see what we’ve got.