The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In a Lightning Flash

by Baerd

Chapter 2

Harriet worked the rest of the day pausing occasionally to consult books on human anatomy. She could feel consideration happening for her resident, but was having problems understanding exactly what was being considered.

I found a place in your brain where there was no real activity, and am using it to consider the problem. Is there any research on brain nervous system responses to energy fields?

«Not here. Let me check the internet,» thought Harriet. She did so.

After perusing the results for a while, she thought, Do we have any way of measuring my field wavelengths?

«Not that I know of. And if we go to some laboratory somewhere, questions will be asked, especially if the results are very unusual.»

That could be unfortunate for both of us. I will try using the information you’ve found, and see if I can make any differences in Heather. I am going to have to unfurl myself soon, I’m afraid. I have been hiding, like I would in my home dimension, but it is very uncomfortable, and I can’t do it for extended periods. It will likely trigger sexual activity for you.

«Let’s go home before you do that! It isn’t safe here!»

I should point out that Heather is likely to be there....

«Damn. Well, try not to kill us, okay? Any of us!»

I will do my best.

«Can you wait till I get home?»

Yes. We should leave soon, though.

Harriet put the closed sign on the door, went out it and locked it behind her. She hurried to her car and drove home to see an older light blue Honda Civic parked in front.

As she walked up her steps, she saw her neighbor, Olivia Barrows carrying her infant son, and her teenage daughter, June, carrying his diaper bag and carseat toward their house. She waved a neighborly ‘hello’, trying to not look anxious, for she could feel the strain her passenger was under. The other two nodded and smiled their hellos back since their hands were full. She entered the house to find a despondent Heather naked on her couch.

“You’re home!” Heather squealed, her mood changing instantly, and rushed into Harriet’s arms, kissing her frantically. She let go of Harriet and bounced from foot to foot, causing her breasts to bounce enticingly. “I took a shower, like you said!”

Harriet was momentarily distracted by the display, but recovered and began removing her clothes, which excited Heather all the more.

Ahh.... She was unfurling herself within Harriet, and Harriet felt the dramatic change from horny to sex-obsessed and driven.

Harriet grabbed Heather and kissed her passionately, tongue slithering around Heather’s mouth and curling around Heather’s tongue like a snake. One of Harriet’s hands was grasping Heather’s ass, the other fondling one of Heather’s lovely C-cup breasts, the nipples of which hardened to erotically-aching diamond points. Heather responded by leaning in and running her hands down to Harriet’s ass and pulling the two women together tightly. She moaned in need, trying in vain to grind her pussy against Harriet’s in a standing postition.

Harriet moved Heather backwards toward the couch and pushed her down onto it. She swung her leg over Heather and dropped her already-dripping pussy onto Heather’s waiting lips and tongue, and planted her face squarely in Heather’s flooding crotch in a desperate 69.

Both of their orgasms were fast, powerful, and almost nose-bruising in frantic thrusting. The flood of energy released was helplessly absorbed by the entity, and she did her best to discharge it as she could, and found that the ground below them was resistant to “grounding” it out.

She did use the opportinity to try to ameliorate Heather’s addiction to Harriet, or, more properly, their energy field, by placing what she hoped to be a self-contained package of that energy to be time-released at a low level inside Heather’s body. She thought Heather might be a bit hornier than usual, but less despondent in Harriet’s absence. It was a variation on her own species’ reproduction cycle, but would not develop into another of her kind.

* * *

Olivia had settled on the couch to feed her infant son as June restocked the diaper bag and put the carseat away. She was 36, and was raising both kids on her own. She had married June’s father young, but he had died four years ago. When she had tried dating again, a condom had broken and she became pregnant with little Jeremy. She was a conservative small-town girl, and decided to keep him, a choice which had scared his father into leaving town.

Olivia began breastfeeding Jeremy and, as she usually did, she felt her secret shame of weakness in her legs and a stirring in the spot that had caused him to exist in the first place. She had felt her body react the same way when June was a baby. How was it that this should turn her on? It had always seemed so wrong, but she couldn’t afford bottle-feeding him with formula, and besides, this was supposed to be the best for him. Still, it bothered her a great deal.

Suddenly, she felt a wave of sexuality, much stronger than any she had ever felt before. Oh, God she thought, Jeremy suck harder! She felt her panties dampen and her button stand up and demand to be touched. She gasped aloud. She lifted her long skirt and slid her hand into her panties to meet that demand. She couldn’t help it; the need was overwhelming.

“Mom?! Are you okay?” June had heard her mother gasp in what she thought was pain, and ran into the room and stopped dead, watching her mother feeding her brother with her hand in her panties. She, too, gasped, as she felt need inflame her 16-year-old body. She was confused and shocked by this, as everything she had learned in church and Sunday school said this feeling was wrong.

It was a brief struggle. She found one hand pulling up her dress and the other slipping inside her panties. Her mother’s breasts filled her vision.

“June, baby, I need you to suck from my other breast,” Olivia coaxed. “Please baby, I need it! I need it so bad it hurts....“

June moved towards her mother slowly, partly because it felt so deliciously wrong and partly because her mother told her to do it. It hurt? She was trying to not consciously think of what was happening in her panties. Wrong, wrong, wrong, deliciously, sexily wrong! Her lips closed over her mother’s nipple and she sucked, and a stream of sweet milk flowed into her mouth. Her own button buzzed in erotic naughtiness as she fingered it, and her thin cotton panties and hand were becoming drenched!

Her mother bucked under her in response, crying out “Oh, God! Yes! Fucking suck it! Hard!” as she fucked herself with her fingers, deep inside her pussy, curled up and in! Pinching and rubbing her hardened clit between the Bottoms of her fingers and the top of her palm.

June sucked harder and got more milk more quickly, and smelled the scent of her mother’s skin and flowing excitement. Oh, so wrong, so good, so excitingly perverted! She deliberately worked her button and pussy now, reveling in the wrongness of it. Trying to cum, trying to make her mother cum by sucking her titty with her brother.

“Oh, please, yes! Good, so fucking good! Suck my titties! Make me cum!” Olivia screamed as she went over the edge of orgasm, her two middle fingers jammed as high in her flowing pussy as they could go.

June pulled out her hand and crouched on her mother’s bare thigh and ground her pussy against it, humping it in need and coating it in her juices. Olivia told her, “Cum for me, baby, rub your pussy on my leg and cum for me as you suck on my titty!”

That was it. June “Mmmm!“ed loudly into her mother’s breast as she ground her wide open pussy and clit against her Mommy’s leg and came for her like a good bad girl. God, that was hot! So fucking hot! Mommy’s good bad baby girl nursing at Mommy’s titty and cumming for her, cumming on her for her! She came rubbing on her again at the perversity of the thought. It’s so bad it’s good!

Olivia was cumming again herself, thinking much the same thing—what she was doing was incestuous, perverse, and so exciting! Her baby boy at one titty and her baby girl at the other, driving her crazy with the pleasure, and rubbing herself on her leg to get off! It could only be better if it was something or someone else in her pussy! God, she needed to be fucked so bad! Her vibrator! Maybe her darling baby girl would fuck her with it!

As her orgasm subsided, somehow without relief, she got to her feet, letting June’s mouth come off her nipple with a pop and her daughter’s pussy slide the rest of the way down her leg as she did. She carefully settled Jeremy in his crib, and the ran to her bedside table to retrieve her toy, the toy that had become so necessary after every nursing session with her son. She stepped out of her clothes and panties, and then called June into the room. “Baby girl, get in here, now!”

June staggered into the room, and her eyes widened in both shock and arousal. Her heart began pounding harder than ever.

“Get those clothes off, baby girl! We’re gonna make each other feel good!” her mother ordered.

June pulled off her dress and bra, and then found that her delicate panties had disappeared somewhere, somehow; they were gone. She pulled off her socks, and jumped onto the bed.

Olivia smiled lustily at her daughter’s quick compliance, and ran her eyes over her daughter’s nude body, admiring her young form, with its lovely round, full, D-cup breasts. When had her daughter become so sexy? June would have at least double-Ds when she got pregnant and started nursing herself, just like her mama.

Olivia climbed onto the bed, crouched over her daughter and slowly lowered a nipple into her waiting mouth. She moved her thigh between June’s and began to rub it against her heated slickness, feeling the hard little button against the soft, smooth skin of her thigh. June began to nurse, her hands on her mother’s breasts, grasping and kneading to make the milk flow more easily. Olivia took one of June’s hands—the one not on the breast she was suckling—and places the vibrator in it. She looked her daughter in the eye and nodded.

June had never seen, let alone used, a vibrator before, but she knew what her mother needed, and slid it up into her mother’s pussy. This was a bit awkward, given what her mother was doing for her, but her mother was so wet the device slid right in. Olivia bucked a moment, getting it situated as she wanted it, then told June, “Pull it out, not too far! Then back in. Good girl! Again. Yes! Good, good girl!” June quivered each time she said “good girl,” and Olivia knew she liked those words being said to her.

“Oh, baby, good baby girl, just like that, yes! Suck Mommy’s titty and drink her milk while you fuck her with her vibrator! Good girl!”

June was bucking her pussy against her mommy’s thigh in helpless need. She felt like she was a baby, a sex slave, a slutty whore for her Mommy. She was going to cum for Mommy again as she sucked Mommy’s titty and did what Mommy told her to do. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she ground hard against Mommy’s knee and thigh and came long and hard, swallowing her mother’s milk.

Her Mommy watched as she recovered, and began playing with her baby’s breast, still rubbing, never stopping rubbing, her pussy with her knee, then when June was back down from cumming, she bent down to suck that hard nipple. June went right back into an orgasm, moaning in shocked pleasure. Even as she did so, she didn’t break the steady rhythm with the vibrator for her Mommy, even though it, and her hand, was completely slippery and dripping with her Mommy’s juices.

* * *

She found it a bit harder to curl in on herself and hide, but she managed, and Harriet and Heather collapsed into exhausted slumber. They had lost count of the orgasms quite a while back, not that they were actually counting. She worked for a time, then managed to get Harriet’s sleeping form to the kitchen and ran a glass of water from the tap, drank it down, then ran another and did the same thing again. It was a very large glass, but then Harriet’s body had lost a lot of fluid. She filled the glass a last time and walked the body back into the bedroom, where they had finally wound up.

“Wake up and drink this,” she told Heather, who blearily did as she was told and then collapsed back to sleep again.

Since the pair of humans were unconscious, she unfurled a little and explored just how far she could sense. She found the nextdoor neighbors and the baby, all sleeping as well. The glass windows were a minor interference, but the plaster and lathe, the siding and the wood she could reach right through.

Uh-oh.

She investigated the humans in the house next door more carefully. They had obviously been exposed to their energy field. She couldn’t feel anyone else in range. The infant seemed completely unaffected.

She ran through what she knew about humans and hypothesized that puberty might be the explanation for that. She had to find a better shield to keep this from spreading! Her energy field had grown with each orgasm. It was fortunate no one else was home, because she could sense at least four houses around Harriet’s home.

It was interesting that the ground seemed to block her perceptions, perhaps it blocked the problematic energy field as well. It was worth investigating, and quickly, if possible!

The humans next door were also dehydrated, and one seemed to be breathing irregularly. She picked up Harriet’s robe and put it on, and took the glass and walked nextdoor. The front door opened at her touch.

«Oh, goodness, where am I?» Harriet wondered blearily.

The next door neighbors house.

«How did I get here?»

i, uh, borrowed your body. There’s a problem

Harriet filled the glass with water and walked to the bedroom to see June and Olivia passed out, naked, and sticky.

«Oh, dear! Them, too?»

Yes. Not the baby, though.

«Oh, thank God for that!» Harriet thought fervently. She proceeded to do just that, in fact.

“Mmmmm,” came from the bed, and Harriet took the glass of water to Olivia, who was awakening.

“Olivia, drink this water, dear,” said Harriet.

“Wha...? Harriet! Oh my God! What are you doing here!?”

“Drink this water, dear, you’re very dehydrated,” said Harriet again, handing her the glass. Olivia did drink it—she was parched. June was beginning to wake up, as well. “I’ll get another,” said Harriet, taking the glass back.

While she was doing that, Olivia pulled the sheet over her daughter and herself, feeling both awkward and excited. “Mommy, what... why is our nextdoor neighbor here?”

“I don’t know, dear, but she’s getting us water, and I think we really need it,” her mother answered.

“Yes,” said Harriet as she came back in the room with a full glass, and handed it to Olivia again, who took it and drained it quickly. “Your mom dehydrated herself through sexual fluids, sweat, and milk. I’ll get another glass for you, Olivia.”

“I’ll get a couple of glasses and the pitcher,” said June, hopping out of the bed and going to do just that, naked as the day she was born, and swaying her ass as she went.

“You’re the one who really needs it,” said Harriet.

“Uh, Harriet, why are you here?” asked Olivia.

“I knew you’d need water, and your blood pressure had dropped dangerously low.”

“How did you know that, though?”

I didn’t know,” said Harriet.

You heard them, and knew what would happen.

“Um, I heard you, and figured it out,” said Harriet, blushing.

“Oh my God,” said Olivia. “Look, I don’t know what happened, not really. It just sort of... happened!”

“Yeah, me too,” said Harriet. “I should probably go check on Heather, she’s probably waking up about now.”

Still sound asleep.

June walked back in with a full water pitcher and two glasses still swaying in a way the definitely displayed her feminine attributes to best effect. Harriet and Olivia both watched her admiringly.

“Heather?” asked Olivia, snapping herself out of it. “I didn’t know you were a lesbian.”

“Uh, I think I’m bisexual,” said Harriet.

“Me, too,” said Olivia. “Just discovered that today?”

“Uh, yes, actually,” answered Harriet.

“Me, too,” said Olivia. “Want to bring this Heather over? We could have a lot of fun....”

“Uh, actually, I’ve got a date tonight,” said Harriet. “With a guy.”

“You could bring him over, too,” suggested Olivia, moving the sheet off her body.

“Heh. Ahem. That may well happen!” smiled Harriet, then she sobered, and looked like she was listening to something. “Caves? Uh, do you know of any caves in the area?”

June looked up from fingering herself. “There’s Wolf Cave, behind the old closed burger shack near the church. It’s pretty sandy. They say wolves used to use it as a den, long ago. Teenagers go there to drink or get high, sometimes.”

“How big is it?”

“Well, the entrance is about the size of a car, and the whole cave is about the size of our house.”

“Huh. Thanks, June, I appreciate that!”

June beamed, and her fingers quickened working around the lips of her pussy, strumming across her clit with each circuit.

“June is my good girl!” said Olivia slyly, and June gasped and plunged a finger inside herself in reaction.

Harriet, watching all this, smiled, and said, I may well see you later, or perhaps have you both over!”

“We’d really like that,” said Olivia brightly, stroking her nipples, and June nodded distractedly as she got close to the brink of her orgasm, and that was where almost all of her attention was.

“I’d best get back to Heather, now,” said Harriet, and as she turned to leave, she heard Olivia tell her daughter, “Cum for Mommy, June! Be Mommy’s good girl!”

The wail of June cumming followed Harriet out the door.

«So... what can we do about this? Are they changed forever? Are they going to spend the rest of their lives fucking each other? Uh, I mean having sex with each other? Incestuous lesbian sex?»

I don’t know.... Let’s go back and check on Heather. I did a little something and hope she’ll be able to get out, be away from us for some time without getting depressed. I’m very worried about the addiction problem. I wish I could observe her without affecting her, but I don’t know if that’s possible.

«And that’s just because you’re inside me? So everyone around me gets horny? How bad is it?»

I’m pretty withdrawn at the moment, but even completely withdrawn, hidden, the energy still seeps out. That’s why you had to masturbate and were horny all last night. I was as hidden as I could be. I absorb more energy every time you orgasm. I grow. I can’t stop it, any more than a leaf can stop absorbing sunlight, or your skin can not absorb water when you’re immersed in it. We’ve got to find a way to block that energy. That’s why I wanted to know about caves.

«Oh, God! So anyone around me will turn into a sex monster?»

I don’t know. I just don’t know. We should keep an eye on your neighbors. They aren’t normally... no of course not. Sorry.

Harriet walked into her house, and found a naked sleeping Heather on the bed. Heather really was a sexy woman, and Harriet felt a sexual thrill at the sight of her.

«I’m never going to not be horny again, am I?»

Probably not. I have learned sorrow and regret from you, and I am sorry to have disturbed your life so radically.

«I... can’t really say the same. I was very lonely before, and sex was not something I’d ever thought I’d have. I’d pretty much given up, except for fantasies. This has been beyond every expectation or fantasy I’ve ever had. And, well, you are interesting. I’ve got an invisible but very present friend, now.»

Harriet felt a flush of affection and a bit of a lump in her throat as she thought this, and then thought: «You never told me your name.»

I don’t have one. We don’t have names or friends where I come from. It’s kind of like being a fish, but with energy instead of water. I’ve leaned so very much from you! I am so... changed... by merging with you. I’m kind of like a copy of you, your personality and thoughts and feelings. What would you like to call me?

«Lily, short for Lilith.»

Huh, I see. A strong-willed sexual woman that the first man couldn’t boss around and then became a demon temptress?

«More of a daemon than demon, I think, and she got a lot of bad press for not being submissive. But with the sex thing, well, I think it kind if fits.»

Good point. Take a look at Heather. Can you see what I did?

«Uh, no. I think that’s something only you can sense.»

Ah. Let me see if I can add to your visual center, let you see with my senses... how about now?

«That glow in her head?»

Yes. It’s like a time-release energy capsule, like that cold medicine from that old commercial you remember, but with energy. That’s where I got the idea from, actually. I think she may be hornier than usual, but I think her world won’t feel like it comes to a screeching halt when we’re not around her. It will have to renewed regularly.

«Well that is hopeful! You didn’t do that with Olivia and her daughter, did you?»

No. I’m testing options.

«I was wondering, what about a rubber suit for me?»

Hmm! Now that might be a good idea. I’m mostly in your head, though. Well, I mean I can’t pull out of your head—I’m also in the rest of your body, but your head, your brain, and your spinal column are where I’m fused with you. It might help reduce the range, though, especially if it has a hood.

«Oh.... Lily?»

Yes?

«It is good to have a friend. I’m glad you are mine.»

Yes, it is. Thank you Harriet. You saved my life, you know.

«As I think about it, in a strange way, you may have saved mine.»

There was an odd, fluttering emotional feeling. She smiled.

Heather stirred on the bed, and Lily folded in on herself as tightly as she could.

Heather looked up. “Hi, lover!” Harriet handed her a glass of water. “Mmm! Thanks! God, I’m thirsty!” She took the glass and drained it quickly. “Mmm, good! Thank you! Listen, are you up for a pizza? I don’t know how long it’s been since I’ve eaten. Mind if I get some more water?”

“Of course! And pizza sounds good. How are you feeling?” asked Harriet.

“Mmm. Pretty good for someone who has just had the best, most crazy-passionate sex of her life twice in one day!” laughed Heather, getting up and walking naked towards the kitchen carrying the glass. As she passed her, she stopped and gave Harriet a full caress starting at butt and moving up to a boob, with a kiss on the lips that slid around to a bite on the neck, then she filled the glass at the tap and drank it more slowly.

“It has been amazing, hasn’t it?” smiled Harriet. “Tell me, dear, if I wanted to buy a rubber suit, where would I go?”

“Really? Rubber? Not what I expected from a small town librarian! Those tend to need to be fitted pretty close, I’d think. Maybe an S&M shop in the city? Or maybe online! I bet we can get one tailored like a suit online with a photograph. Want me to look?”

“Oh, yes, please,” said Harriet.

“I’ll even take your picture...” grinned Heather. “We can take a lot of very interesting and fun pictures....” she chuckled, stroking a nipple lasciviously and invitingly.

“Would you mind doing that right away? I need one as soon as possible, and if you keep doing that I’ll completely forget it!” Harriet pouted.

“Okay, I’m just playing!” said Heather.

“Honey, I’m very serious about this. You don’t know just how turned on I am, and I really need you to look for me right away!“

Heather got put her phone and began searching. “Okay! No problem. Sorry, I was teasing, but you don’t seem to be. What’s up? Have we caught some kind of sex madness?”

“Something like that,” said Harriet. “It has to do with being around me. I think the rubber suit may make me less dangerous to others.”

There was a knock at the door. Harriet, who was still dressed went to answer it.

“Olivia? June?” she asked as she opened the door to find the two sad-looking women on her doorstep. At least they were clothed, she thought.

“Oh, Harriet! Can we come in?” asked Olivia.

“Of course!”

The two women came in, brightening as they did so. “Oh! That’s so much better! I knew you would make it better!” said Olivia. “Oh! Hi! Um, you must be Heather!” She turned to Harriet, “She is sexy!“

Heather, still naked, mimed a curtsey, evaluates the newcomers fuckability, decided she’d happily do them, then went back to searching on her phone.

“We... after you left... we felt...” Olivia shook her head. “Um, look... we need you. I don’t know how I know it, but... we need you. We’ll do whatever you want, we’ll serve you, just... let us stay.”

Heather lowered her phone and walked into the room. “You’re incredibly horny? You need, really need, Harriet?“

“Yes. Well, we... um, just realized. You?” asked Olivia.

“Yes. Well, less so at the moment, but yes,” said Heather, then looked at Harriet. “This is what you were talking about?”

Harriet looked down. “Yes. I don’t know how long it will be before it happens again.” She called, inside herself, «Lily?»

There was no answer. Lily was still hiding as much as she could.

“Please, keep looking, Heather. I think maybe June should show us this cave, too. We need to eat first, though. I’ll order that pizza.”

She ordered two large pizzas with everything, figuring if someone didn’t like something, they could pick it off. It was delivered half an hour later, and the four sat down to eat.

“I found a place where you can order a suit with your measurements by photo, like we thought,” said Heather. “I knew you could do that with regular clothes, so I figured someone would have figured it out for this. It says you should be naked or in a bikini.”

“Good. We’ll take that after dinner and I’ll order one,” said Harriet.

“What, exactly, is going on, here?” asked June as she picked slices of mushroom off of a slice of pizza.

“There seem to be these... energy surges... that make people very horny. They seem to addict people to me, sexually, emotionally. Heather seems to be doing better at the moment—dear, would you maybe go home and get anything you’ll need to stay a couple of days and come back? I’m... we’re trying something.”

’We’re’?” asked Heather.

“Yes. It’s hard to explain. I have a... spirit? She’s trying to help. She did something like a time-release capsule for Heather, and it seems to be working, I think.”

Heather shivered a bit, then squared her shoulders, “Okay. Only because you ask! You’ll be here when I get back?”

“I promise,” said Harriet.

“Okay. ’Cause it’s bad, you know? It’s like all the light goes out of the world.”

June nodded emphatically, “Yes! It’s like that! So awful....” Her mother nodded in agreement.

“Let’s take that picture, first,” said Harriet, and smiled as she slid out of her robe.

Heather grinned and raised her phone clicking several pictures as Harriet turned in a circle, arms outstretched. As she completed her turn, she saw Olivia had a hand down her skirt, and June was pinching her nipples. She swooped to the floor and pulled on her robe.

“Um, Heather? Could you maybe hurry to get your stuff? And get back as soon as you can?” Harriet asked.

“Yes, here’s my phone, the website is up, just enter your info and credit card and it should take a few days to get here.” Heather gave Harriet her phone and dashed to grab her clothes and pulled them on, then waved as she moved out the door.

Harriet immediately got her credit card and completed the order. As she did, she laughed, thinking that surely none of the website’s other customers were ordering for the safety and protection of others!

“Mmm, now that’s done, what will we do while we wait?” purred Olivia, undoing her top with her non-busy hand. June pulled her clothes off, too, though with less sexy skill.

Harriet felt Lily unfurl within herself, and let her robe drop again. “I’ve never tasted breast milk....” she said as she advanced on Olivia.

“Oh, my! It’s happening, isn’t it?” said Olivia.

“Uh huh,” confirmed Harriet. “Let’s get to the bedroom before we can’t! June, be a good girl and follow us—naked!”

Olivia moved quickly with Harriet into the bedroom, followed a moment later by a naked June. June and Harriet each took a nipple in their mouths and a thigh between their legs, and had Olivia moaning in moments. Harriet reached down and plunged fingers into Olivia’s sex, finding it already very wet, much like her own. The milk was sweet, and Harriet found the novel experience exciting, even more exciting was just how much pleasure Olivia got from what they were doing.

Milk... to feed the baby! «Oh, God, the baby!»

Is still asleep, and is fine, but I will need to hide again soon so she can take care of it. I wish I knew how Heather is doing.

«Oh, thank God!»

There, I’ve given Olivia what I did for Heather. Send her home to take care of the baby when I hide again. It will be a little while, though.

«Good, because I need to cum so bad, and I want to see these women go out of their minds with pleasure! ...Fuck, was that me thinking that?»

Yes. You are pretty sex-crazed yourself. I’m enjoying it, too, by the way! But no, that was all you, you slut!

«Ha!»

Olivia, trilling and moaning from the stimulation to her breasts and pussy, looked at June and said, “Baby, when my titty is empty and you’ve had a nice cum, make sure to give Mistress Harriet a good cum with your mouth like a good girl, oh! Fuck yes, right there! Just like that, Mistress! Oh God oh God oh Goooodddd!” She screamed in release, and both Harriet’s and June’s mouths filled with milk so quickly they had to swallow several times so it wouldn’t flow down their chins.

«Isn’t that more milk than normal?»

Uh, yes. I tinkered a bit with the cells in her breasts earlier. I was doing it for the baby’s welfare, so it wouldn’t go hungry, but this is a delightful side-effect, isn’t it? She will refill pretty quickly, so the baby will be able to eat. You seem to find this thrilling.

“Oh, Mommy! Oh, Mommy! I’m cuummming!” cried June as Olivia’s already wet and slick thigh got much wetter and June humped it convulsively then froze in place as spasms wracked her body. “Oh... oh... oh....”

“Good girl, cumming for Mommy!” crooned Olivia.

Olivia’s breasts were empty, and June had fallen off of her to one side. Harriet said to Olivia, “You should go get the baby while June takes care of me, okay?”

“Oh, yes! Right away! God, I gotta get back here quick, though!” Olivia got up and dressed quickly, then poked her daughter. “Take care of Mistress Harriet, now!”

“Yes, Mama!” said June, as Harriet rolled over and spread legs. June moved into her sex with gusto.

“Mmm, wait, slow down. While I’m horny enough to cum right now, you need to learn some things. First, lick the lips of my pussy, don’t go for the clit right away. Good, now, I’m already very wet, but you should normally wait until a woman is, with gentle foreplay and some kissing, nibbling and sucking in erotic, but not terribly sensitive spots, like the neck or nipples, and kiss and lick your way down. Now, you’ve got me wet, put your middle finger inside, gently. Coax the wetness. Curl your finger and rub the roof of my pussy, then go as deep as you can, then rub back up. Good! You’re doing well! Mmm, yes! See how I’m moving to help you? That’s a sign for the next step—gently lick and kiss my clit, oh good! You’re a fast learner! Mmmm! Now, around and across it, light and quick and slowly increase the pressure of your tongue against... oh, God! Nice! Yes, fuck yes! Now, see and feel and hear how into it I’m getting? Oh, you’ve got me almost there! Now, suck the clit and lick it with your tongue at the same time! Fuck YES! OH! Reach up and pinch a nipple. YEAHHH! AAAAAAAHHHH! OHHH! Back off, gentle now, let me come down, too sensitive right now, good, slow, gentler, now stop, and breathe gently on my pussy and clit, hot, then cold, good, good! That was good, so good, such a good girl you are!

June shivered at the words, her nipples stiff, and put the finger she’d just had inside Harriet inside herself.

I will hide again for a while, as long as I can, so Olivia can feed her son and Heather can get back. Find out how getting out was for her, if you would? If I time it right, Jack may be here by then.

«Ok. I, uh, ordered the suit.»

Good! Hope it arrives quickly!

«About a week. I paid for rush shipping.»

Harriet felt Lily diminish, and her need, which had dropped a good bit just since Olivia had left, became very manageable again.

“It’s over again until next time, isn’t it Mistress Harriet?” asked June.

“Yes, for a time. Your mother should be able to feed your brother without, uh, losing too much focus.”

In fact, Olivia entered the house just then, with robes, the diaper bag, and her infant son.

“What’s his name?” asked Harriet.

“Jeremy,” June answered for her mother. “Nursing him makes her horny.”

“That’s okay,” Harriet told them both, “I have a feeling that nothing sexual would shock or offend me at this point. I’ll even enjoy watching if that’s okay, Olivia?”

“I think I’ll enjoy you watching,” said Olivia with a grin. “God, I find everything erotic now! Everything is kinky, and even the wrongness makes it better!“

* * *

Heather pulled up in front of Harriet’s house and hopped out, bringing the stuff she’d brought from home with her in her bag. She smiled as she thought of the sexy things she’d brought to wear for Harriet, including a strap-on that a friend had bought her as a joke. Well, she’d thought it had been a joke, but now that she considered it... hmmm. A gag gift would probably have been less... functional. Poor Rachel! It hadn’t occurred to her that she might have wanted to actually use it with her!

She bopped into the house and smelled sex and pussy. Her nipples hardened even more as she thought of making that smell even stronger, and how.

“Hi Heather! Glad you’re back!” said Harriet. She was wearing a bathrobe, as were June and Olivia. “How did it go?”

“Oh, fine, no problems. A little traffic.” answered Heather.

“No depression feeling like the world was colorless?”

“No, just fine!” said Heather.

“How about horniness levels?” asked Harriet.

“Oh, I’m horny all right! I’m looking forward to getting naked with you, and I brought a toy to play with with you!” Heather grinned and wiggled her eyebrows.

“Don’t get me sidetracked yet! Did you notice a difference?”

“A little, but it might just have been that I was away from my lover,” said Heather.

“Lily will be pleased that it worked,” said Harriet.

“Who?” asked all three women, almost but not quite in unison.

“Oh. That’s the, uh, spirit I was telling you about. Her name is Lily.” explained Harriet.

“Well, thank you, Lily! I mean it!” said Heather, looking around.

“She’s, uh, not here right now, but I’ll pass your thanks on to her.”

“No, really, it made all the difference in the world!” exclaimed Heather.

“Yeah, me too,” confirmed Olivia. “I was only nextdoor, but nextdoor we felt so, so... dejected earlier. This time I was fine as I went to get Jeremy! I was, and am, horny and happy! Can we play now?”

“First, let’s make dinner, for five.”

“Five?” asked Olivia.

“Jack is coming here tonight, in maybe half an hour. We were supposed to go out to dinner, but I suspect that we’ll be eating in tonight. Try not to eat him up! I want him in me, first!” said Harriet, and the last words sounded like they were made of steel. She surprised even herself with that. The other women dropped their heads in acknowledgement, yielding to her will. “I’m sure he will fuck you, too, once I’m satisfied,” she added with a smile.

When did I turn into a tough bitch? she wondered. When would Lily come out? Probably after Jack arrived, she answered herself. She hoped so, anyway.

“Who’s a good cook?” she asked, as she headed for the kitchen.

* * *

Dave Parsons was bringing his wife, Julia home from the hospital. She was staring out the car window at the houses they were passing without really seeing them.

“Honey, I’m glad we can bring you home, but I’m worried,” Dave said, glancing at the bandages still covering his wife’s wrists, and their almost-healed wounds. “Your doctors said that this anti-depressant will still need a week to start working, if this particular one works at all. They want you under continuous observation or in the restraints until we can be sure you won’t try again. That’s the only way they would allow you to come home.” And she’d had to come home. Their insurance had ceased paying for her stay in the hospital, and they could no longer afford to keep her there, or her treatments. Dave didn’t know how they would be able to afford her meds next month. At least the kids’ college was paid for the semester.

Julia didn’t answer. She wasn’t talking much these days. The profound depression she was suffering made conversation just too much work. It had started a year ago, out of the blue, as a serious depression, and since then it had only gotten worse.

Two weeks ago she had decided to end it all in a hot bath with a razor blade. But her family had gotten suspicious, and had been keeping too close an eye on her. They had caught her and called 911, bringing an end to that. She’d even cut her wrists the ‘right’ way to kill herself, not directly across. She’d lost a great deal of blood by the time they’d gotten it under a degree of control with a tourniquet on each arm. The surgeon had spent a lot of time suturing her veins back together.

Julia didn’t really know how she felt about that—she just couldn’t face existing in such pain and hopelessness, but she did want to live without it. She had begged a deaf or merciless God that her life could go back to the way it had been before the depression. She was terrified that she would have to endure the misery forever. Rather than do that, she wanted, sincerely, to die. She didn’t believe the new antidepressant would work; after all, the first two hadn’t. And besides, hope was so much hard work, and she just didn’t have the energy.

Dave parked the car and they went inside their home. Dave watched her pee, put her in a nightgown, and they went to the bedroom where he’d set up the bed, made sure she was comfortable in it, and he put the restraints on her when he went to make a bit of an early dinner for her.

She looked at the ceiling, trying to not think. The television muttered to itself, flashing colors that she didn’t even try to turn into meaningful pictures, let alone stories. It didn’t matter. She wanted peace, nothingness, a lack of despair and misery. It didn’t matter that all their needs were met, that they had good food, that the family even loved each other, and got along better than most. She felt their love as pain, their care for her as being a burden on them. The despair and guilt for being such a pathetic useless burden, was intolerable, but she could only endure it until they turned their backs for long enough. She just wanted it all to end.

Dave sat in the kitchen as the oven pre-heated, head in his hands. He really didn’t know what to do, beyond wait for the meds to work and take care of the tasks in front of him.

His children were coming home tonight to such responsibilities, looking after their mother while he would be at work. They all had to act like prison guards, or mental hospital orderlies to be more accurate. Until their mother smiled again, a genuine smile, they couldn’t trust her to not hurt or kill herself. It was terrible.

He prayed that his wife would improve, and find a reason to live again. He loved her dearly, and would do anything for her except let her kill herself, or try again.

The oven beeped, and he slid the fish in to cook, and stirred the vegetables in their pot to keep them from burning. He popped the tube of dinner rolls and distributed them on a cookie sheet. He wished he could tickle his wife and see her laugh like that little dough man on the commercials; it seemed like yesterday yet years ago that he could.

He heard his daughter’s car pull up in the drive, and put on a gentle smile for her. She needed the smile as much as he did.