The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In a Lightning Flash

by Baerd

Chapter 3

When the knock at the door came, dinner was ready, and the women were dressed nicely in clothing that was both sexy and easy to remove if they got in a hurry. Harriet answered the door to find Jack, looking a bit droopy and down but trying not to show it, standing on her doorstep. He immediately brightened into a broad heartfelt smile when the door opened.

“Oh my God! You look wonderful!” he stammered He almost swayed in relief.

“Hi! Come on in! I have dinner prepared, and some guests you need to meet.” said Harriet.

“Uh... oh?” said a flummoxed Jack.

“Yes. Dinner and talk, and then sex.”

“Ahhh... okay?” said Jack.

“Yes. There are things you need to know. About how you’ve been feeling,” said Harriet as she closed the door. She led him into the dining room and to a seat at the end of the table. “Ham and sweet potatoes, and green beans. Help yourself!”

They each took a portion, and Olivia said, “Mind if we give thanks?”

“Please do!” responded Harriet.

Olivia looked at June, who said, head bowed, “God, we thank you for this food you’ve given us to nourish our bodies, and we thank you for Mistress Harriet, who has changed our lives so much! Amen.”

“Amen,” said Heather and Olivia, and a moment later, “Uh, amen,” came from Jack.

As they started to eat, Harriet introduced her neighbors and started to introduce Heather when Jack said, “From the restaurant!”

“Yes, I waited on your table last night... God, was it only last night?!” said Heather.

“Yes. Thing have changed fast!” said Harriet.

“Um... ‘Mistress Harriet’?” asked Jack.

“That’s what she’s been calling me today,” said Harriet. “It’s part of what we need to tell you.” She paused. “Remember I was nearly hit by lightning yesterday?”

“Yes! I’ve been worried about you all day! Did you get checked out?” asked Jack.

“Well, no, things have kind of taken a different turn. Heather came to see me at the library today, and said...”

“I had to see her! I felt so bad, and knew I needed her to make it better. And it was! I went to see her and we had the best sex I’ve ever had, not that I’m that experienced, but wow! We couldn’t keep our hands and mouths off of each other! Then she told me to come here and wait for her and I did and it was all sad and like the sun had gone away forever, until she came home!“

Jack had frozen with a forkful of food halfway to his mouth as Heather had let loose this hurricane of information. He looked at Harriet, “Are you... did you just discover...?”

“Oh, no, no, not at all! Well, I don’t think so! I mean I haven’t... um, look, let me explain the whole story... there seem to be these energy surges connected to me that make people horny. Very horny. Uncontrollably horny. And when they’re away from me, they get... depressed. Have you noticed anything?“

“I wasn’t uncontrollably horny last night, but I did feel like a horny teenager on his first date. I got very excited at one point, almost bent you over the... uh, wanted to seduce and make love to you right there on the table. That was just about the time you had that... problem?“

“Orgasm,” said Harriet.

“Oh! Uh, yeah, and I have been mooning for you like a very depressed lovestruck kid ever since. The depressed part went away when you opened the door, and now I’m, uh, excited.” He blushed.

“Oh, good! That you’re excited I mean... uh, we’re all... excited, too. Very excited. It will increase a whole lot sometime soon, hopefully after dinner, so eat! Eat!” urged Harriet. “We’ll need our strength! And ladies, Olivia especially, drink your water!”

They began eating, and Harriet continued, “So, we may have found an answer for the depression part of it, but the surges seem to get stronger...” she continued on with what they’d discovered, including Olivia and June getting exposed and sucked into the problem.

Jack looked at June and Olivia. “So, you were at home, just living your normal lives, and suddenly you had to have sex... together?” Jack asked the mother and daughter.

“It was like... I dunno, a wave washed through us, and yeah, it suddenly became what had to happen, and it was so hot and exciting! And I don’t think it’s a problem!” said June. “I think it’s great!“

“Well, if this keeps happening, and affecting more and more people, don’t you think things would collapse? What if everyone at the bank and the grocery stores were too busy fucking to work. We’d run out of money and food pretty quickly, wouldn’t we?” explained Harriet.

“Oh. Well, yeah, I guess,” Jume admitted.

“And did you ever want to have sex with your mom before?“asked Jack.

“No. That would have been bad, before. I never would have even thought about it before, or even thought of sex with another woman before. I would have been grossed out. I never thought about sex at all except as a bad thing. But that’s why all this is good! I discovered how great sex is! Especially with Mom and Mistress Harriet, and I bet it will be great with you, too!“

Harriet nodded her understanding. “Well, most people right now would think this is bad. It has changed you, and could change lots of other people. What do you think will happen if people who aren’t affected find out about people who are, and that more people feel that way every day? Can you be like you were before, now?” asked Harriet.

“No, I couldn’t. And they’d be judgy. They’d be afraid. They might think everyone should be locked up or even killed, like with the witch burnings,” admitted June.

“That’s right,” said Harriet, “so we need to keep this from spreading.”

“All this from a lightning strike?” asked Jack. “I mean, everything I’ve experienced could be explained by falling for you. I mean, I was already very interested in you before your... our, um... that episode.”

“You’ll be a believer soon,” promised Harriet. “You may not be able to move tomorrow. There are four women here who are going to get very sexual, and so will you, I fully expect. Although we’ve not gotten proof of exposure on men, yet. If you want to run, you’d better do it now!”

Harriet felt the first stirrings of Lily beginning to unfold. So, apparently, did the other women in the room from the sudden intake of breath from around the table.

“I think it’s too late,” said Heather. “Mmm!” People shifted in their chairs and loosened clothing. Jack hurriedly made an adjustment to his pants, and loosened his tie.

“Whoa! Is everyone feeling this?” asked Jack.

“Oh, yes,” said Olivia with a smile.

“Mm-hmm,” said June, opening her top suggestively.

“Yes, we are, and I called dibs on you, so they’ll have to amuse themselves for a while until I’m satisfied!” said Harriet.

“You mean we’re all going to...? Here? Now?“

I see Jack arrived. How did Heather and Olivia do?

«They did fine. »

Harriet saw a flash of memories of Heather and Olivia describing their time away, and then Jack talking about his experiences in the last day.

I’ll fix Jack and June during the orgasms.

Harriet was advancing on Jack like a jungle cat stalking its prey. Jack looked very much like he wanted to be caught, but that he very well might do a little devouring himself.

They swept together like a scene from an old romance movie, complete with burning kiss and her back arching into a dip. As the kiss broke, her dress slid down to the floor and she started unbuttoning his shirt, working as fast as she could without ripping it. His hands were working at his belt, and he kicked off his shoes.

Jack became aware that they had an audience, a naked audience—how had the women removed their clothes so quickly? a tiny little corner of his mind wondered, not that he really cared. It was exciting that they were watching. And playing with each other as they did.

The need was growing to amazing levels—he’d only gotten one sock off before Harriet mounted him in the chair, sinking herself down on his incredibly hard shaft and taking him all the way down, or up, rather, inside her. She began to ride him, and he grabbed her bouncing breasts and squeezed her nipples.

“Oh, fuck yeah! This is what I’ve wanted! All the way inside of me! Yes! Let go if my tit and finger my clit! Oh, yeah, like that! Feel how hard and wet it is? That’s for you, baby!” Harriet babbled as she slammed down on him, pushing him down as he came out and then slamming down from above again, moving in an oval to maximize the feel of his cock on her clit and then deep within her. There was an amazing feeling of fullness, completeness, when she had him as deep as she could, and she felt a type of happiness she’d never had before.

Jack was stunned. When he looked at Harriet at that moment, what he saw was a goddess, the most womanly woman he had ever seen, a beauty that was absolutely radiant, a woman beyond his dreams, taking him inside her. With the most powerful devotion he had ever felt in his life, he gave himself to her, heart and cock first.

His first orgasm came fairly quickly, and he moaned and shoved upward as Harriet came down for several strokes, then gave a roaring howl as the cum blasted from him deep into her as he clutched her and pulled her as far down as she could possibly go, throwing his head back. She ground herself on him, throwing her head back as well, and she screamed as she orgasmed, feeling the amazing rippling feeling in her pussy as the muscles worked of their own accord, calling the fountain of his seed home deep inside her and clutching his cock in a firm grip, not letting him soften within her.

Jack felt his orgasm end, leaving him twitching but still giving spasmodic thrusts into Harriet, whose pussy held him so incredibly tightly and firmly. It took a few moments, but he caught his breath, and felt relaxation spread through his balls, a feeling which surprised him; he’d never felt that after an orgasm before. There was a warm comfortableness, and he felt his cock relax but not wilt, just softening a bit.

Harriet wriggled atop him, and said, “My goodness, that was lovely! We’ll go again in a minute.” Her wriggle felt wonderful for both of them. Jack bent his head and took a nipple in his mouth, sucking its hardness and flicking his tongue across it, which caused Harriet to moan.

A loud moaning orgasm came from behind them as Heather came, assisted by June’s tongue and lips. Heather was latched to one of Olivia’s nipples and she had her two middle fingers working inside Olivia’s very wet pussy. Olivia had one hand around Heather’s head holding it to her breast, and the other working her other nipple, which was leaking onto her stomach. June was on her back, thrusting a finger deep inside herself, then pulling it out to work her clit for a moment and then plunge it back in, her legs splayed open wide and her face in Heather’s crotch.

“Aren’t they sexy?” asked Harriet, working her pussy muscles as she asked.

“Yes, yes, but not as sexy as you are! My God you’re amazing!” said Jack, his eyes taking in the mini-orgy, his pupils dilated.

“What about that June and Olivia are mother and daughter?” she asked softly.

“God help me, that makes it hotter. I want to see them fuck each other! What... what’s happened to me?” His cock abruptly regained all of its hardness, and he began to move inside her again. “I need... need to fuck! I want you all, in every way!“

“Well, give it to me again, and we’ll see what we can do!” said Harriet, a mischievous grin on her face. “Olivia may even give you some milk while we eat your cookies! Oh, yeah, yeah, like that! Here, let me help!” And she began moving on him again. “Here, suck one of mine first! No milk, but I will make lots of cream!”

He took a nipple in his lips and sucked it even as they began thrusting together slowly and rhythmically. He felt so good, so powerful, and he felt like he would fill her again when he came.

* * *

Darren pulled into the driveway behind his sister’s car. He suddenly felt horny, which was not exactly wierd, as he wasn’t that far away from puberty. It had been years since he’d gotten wood out of nowhere, though, usually there was a woman around when it happened. He’d just moved out of the house to go to college last year. He would be studying for a calculus exam if this weren’t so important, special enough to come home for dinner and a talk about Mom’s suicide attempt, treatment, and where they’d go from here.

He walked into the kitchen and looked around. The table was set and dinner sat cooling on it. Then he heard voices, and followed them, to find his Dad and sister Juliette with his mom.

“Hi, guys,” he said as he walked in, “Hey, Mom, how are you feeling?” He saw his mother in restraints on the bed, the long cloth straps holding her forearms and legs securely to the very sturdy rails of the old-timey hospital bed. Well, that was new, he thought, but he knew why she was in them. “Still too down, huh? It will get better, Mom, really it will.”

Julia looked at Darren, then shrugged. She actually seemed to be feeling a bit better, at least she was feeling something besides the deep despair. It took her a few minutes to realize what that feeling was. She was sexually aroused, and that was stunning. She hadn’t felt that in so long it was only a vague memory.

“That’s what we’ve been telling her, too,” said Juliette.

“Honey, you seem to be feeling a bit better, now! Maybe the antidepressant is starting to help?” Dave asked. He surreptitiously straightened himself in his pants—he’d been feeling horny in the last few minutes for some reason. Sex was an activity his wife hadn’t been interested in for a long while, and he’d adapted by masturbating from time to time. This was not good time to duck out and take care of it, not with the whole family here and dinner ready.

Juliette was fidgeting. She had a boyfriend in college with her, and she’d learned a lot about sex in the last two years. She wished he was here now—she’d excuse herself and they’d get in the car and drive off for a quickie somewhere. But he wasn’t here, and she felt embarrassed that this was happening in front of her family. She could feel that her nipples must be standing out on her shirt, and her panties were getting so wet she could smell it.

Wait. No. They wasn’t her scent, this was a bit different... Oh my God, my mother’s wet! she realized. She looked, and saw that her mother’s nipples were hard, too. That was... exciting? she thought. Her mother was pulling at the restraints ineffectually, she must want to touch herself, and couldn’t. Hah!

Juliette backed up a bit, hoping to cool down and focus on something other than ths smell of aroused pussy, and backed into her Dad’s erection and arms. Fuck, Daddy is horny, too! And damn, that cock against her ass felt good! She rubbed against it.

Dave was looking at his son looking at his mother when Juliette bumped into him, and then began rubbing her ass against his cock. He knew he should stop it, but it felt too good. That part of him had been neglected by any female for too long.

His son was still staring at his mother, like he was mesmerized, and Dave realized his son had an erection. Looking at his mother. Who was lolling back, and pulling against the restraints.

Dave suddenly realized it wasn’t just that his daughter was rubbing him with her ass, he was rubbing back, and she was in his arms. Suddenly, Juliette turned around and glued herself to him, touching him, then suddenly pulling down his pants! Her shirt was open and she was getting on her knees, and taking his cock in her mouth with a hand between her legs! And his hands were on her head, in her hair, pulling... oh, God! That felt so good, so right, and she had taken all of him down her throat, her tongue swirling around his cock as she gently sucked and bobbed her head on it!

“Darren... please help! Let me out of these! I’ve got to... got to....”

Darren, still staring at her, moved forward, but he didn’t move toward the restraints. Instead, he opened her nightgown and fondled his mothers tits. “Oh! Oh Darren! Oh my God!” she cried as she pressed back against his hands as much as she could manage. She needed, needed his touch. And more, she needed him in her! Wait, Dave should be doing this, not her son! She turned to see Dave being given a skilled blow-job by her daughter. She should be angry or something, but all that she felt was hornier than she’d ever felt in her life! Well, if Dave’s cock was busy, she’d just have to have Darren’s then. Oh, Juliette was really good at that! Maybe she’d be good at other things, too....

Darren heard his mother’s pleasure, and felt how hard her nipples were, and he could see and smell how wet she was. He dropped his pants and climbed onto the bed. His mother was restrained in a way that made getting to her pussy hard, so he popped the leg restraints and moved between them. Julia spread her legs wide, and cried “Please, baby!”

Darren plunged his cock into his mother, and she cried out again in relief and pleasure. She struggled in her bonds, and then used them as a brace to thrust back at her son’s cock. She saw her husband watching all this, a look of lust on his face as if watching it excited him more. His watching her did excite her all the more, and she began telling her son to fuck her harder, deeper, and he obliged.

Dave was obviously on the brink of cumming when Juliette suddenly pulled him out of her mouth with a pop, a string of saliva running from her lips to the head of his cock. Dave, panting hard, felt the climax she’d built him up to boil in his balls but refuse to diminish or slip away—it hovered there, a demanding, urgent need. “Your turn, Daddy,” she said losing her dress completely sitting back and spreading her legs. He dropped to one knee before her, and she balanced on one leg and put the other on his shoulder.

Dave looked at her pussy—she shaved! he thought—felt himself move to give her what she wanted. He ran his tongue up her thigh and into her drooling pussy. “Oh, Daddy!” cried Juliette “I’m going to have you inside me soon, and we are going to cum together!“

This sounded like an excellent plan to Dave, who found his daughter both sweeter and more tart than his wife.

Julia found all this delightfully depraved, and she found that even being in the restraints was exciting. She and Dave had played a little blind-folded tie-up long ago, and found it not to her taste. Now, the fact that she couldn’t touch her son as he drilled her was fanning the flames of her passion and need. The fact that she could join in with Juliette and Dave, only watch, was making her white hot inside.

Julia felt Darren give a mighty thrust, and felt the blast of cum spew forth from him. He didn’t stop or even slow down, rubbing her breasts and thrusting. She felt her own orgasm start, and shrieked as her pussy did things it had never done before. “Fuck her, Dave! Fuck that little bitch until she screams just like meeeee...!” God, this sex was incredible! After the orgasm passed, she realized that Darren was still going strong, and she loved it!

Dave, meanwhile, flipped Juliette over and slid his cock home like a hammer, and she squealed and grasped the rug. “Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me hard like Mommy said! Oh, yes! Yes! YES! YESSSSS!” she shrieked just like her mother had, the wave of pleasure more intense than any she had ever experienced before. She felt the cum she had summoned in her father boil deep into her as he slammed deeper into her than any boy ever had. She felt like the entire universe shifted, inside and outside her. Her orgasm peaked in a timeless crystal moment of perfection.

There was wetness everywhere, her channel lubricating even more heavily, which was a good thing, because the muscles in it were rhythmically clenching tight so much so that it felt like she were about to pinch his cock off with them. Dave blasted into her perfect body, and almost came out himself with his climax, to fall into her, be a part of her, fusing themselves together, like he would be deep inside her forever.

They clutched each other as the tremors shook their bodies together. Juliette felt more complete and whole than she had ever realized it was possible to feel. She was Daddy’s girl. She might fuck other people, and probably a lot, but she was Daddy’s. She had a feeling that Darren and Mommy felt ths same. She was also pretty sure she was going to be eating her brother’s cum out of her mother’s pussy soon, and was excited at the thought. Mommy would be her first woman. She wondered if she would be her Mommy’s first.

Daddy had started fucking her again, and she thrilled at the feeling, moving against him more lamguidly as he pinched her nipples and thrust into her at a pace designed for endurance. That was good. She wanted never to stop.

* * *

Things had settled down at Harriet’s house a bit, mostly due to exhaustion. Jack’s cock had finally gone down and refused to get back up, which it had done several times to his deep surprise. The women were at the end of their physical endurance as well, and Jeremy had awakened needing a change. As Harriet lay back on June’s breasts, her legs still wrapped around Jack’s shoulders, she heard, Oh, no.

«What?» she asked Lily, but was pretty sure she already knew.

Yes, your neighbors across your back yard. They got caught.

«They weren’t supposed to be home!» thought Harriet.

They are. There is something odd with the mother. We have to go fix this. there was a rueful feeling from Lily.

«Oh, fuck. Okay, I’ll get dressed.»

She got up and started dressing, and the others realized something was up. Jack reached for his pants, started to pull them on, and laughed as he realized he still had one sock on. Well, he had gotten very distracted.

When Harriet looked up, she realized all the others were dressing as well.

“Where are we going?” asked Jack.

“Backyard neighbors, same thing as Olivia and June.”

“Oh,” he said, and nodded. They’re going to need an explanation when they come down, won’t they?”

“And, I suspect, some time-release fixing by Lily.”

“Lily?” asked Jack.

“Oh, we never got to her before she unfolded, did we?”

“Uh, no? Whoever she is, I’ve experienced enough that I promise, I’ll believe it,” said Jack.

Hello, Jack. said Lily to the group. And Heather, Olivia, and June.

“Holy fuck!” exclaimed Olivia, then covered her mouth in embarrassment. Apparently saying the word outside of having sex still made her feel guilty.

Indeed, said Lily, with the feeling of a smile. I am now able to make myself heard by you. In your head, of course.

“Uh...?” started Jack.

Long story short, I got caught by the lightning strike, got brought here accidentally, would have died if not for Harriet in whom I hid because this place is basically lethal to my kind, and humans offer a type of shield like a space suit. However, in trying to figure out where I was and what was happening and how things worked, I got caught in Harriet’s nervous system, and I can’t leave her. I have found ways to block the depression that sets in when you are out of our presence, but it is only for a time. However, the power surges that cause you to feel overwhelming sexual impulses are growing in power, and we are desperately searching for a way to block them so no one else will become addicted. Whew! That’s it in a nutshell, and simplified. There’s more if you want to know. Oh, while I can trick your hearing centers into thinking you are hearing my voice, I can only read Harriet’s thoughts, so in case you were worried about mind-reading, you can breathe easy. That’s not happening. I can sense bodies and how well they are functioning at a distance, which is how I knew about the family across the backyard. Was that a good enough summary, Harriet?

“Oh, yes, you definitely summed it all up well,” said Harriet.

“Wow,” said Jack. “That... was a lot more than I expected.”

“Things have been developing fast, and we need to slow it down,” said Harriet.

“I can see that,” said Jack, dryly.

Harriet smiled. Jack got her sense of humor! Surprisingly to Harriet, many people didn’t. They were moving across the back yard as a group, and Harriet asked Lily, «How are they doing in there?»

They’re pretty much exhausted, and the depression is setting in. answered Lily.

Harriet walked to the back door followed by the little group, and knocked. She heard a male voice call out “Just a minute!” and sounds of movement.

After a minute, the door opened a crack and she saw Dave peering through. “Oh! Hi Harriet! There was more movement behind the door, probably to adjust clothing and body parts, then the door opened and Dave was there looking disheveled. He smiled wider, then started when he realized she wasn’t alone. “Uh, Olivia, isn’t it? And your daughter... sorry, I can’t recall your name at the moment....”

“June,” June said, and smiled. “We’ll fix that!” her smile widened.

“Uh, and I don’t know you two....” said Dave.

“Dave, we need to come in and talk. Don’t worry if the rest of the family hasn’t finished dressing.”

“Uh? Err...” stammered Dave, then nodded when he saw the entire group on his back porch nod in solemn agreement. “Uh, okay, come on in. This must be important.”

“It is,” confirmed Harriet. Lily had curled up again, so just sitting and talking was possible, though she was still horny.

Dave opened the door, and Harriet saw he was barefoot, had his shirt buttoned wrong, and had an erection, of course.

“Can we get the whole family together?” asked Harriet.

Dave looked down, then nodded. “This is about what... what happened a few minutes ago, isn’t it?”

“It is. It has happened to us, too,” said Harriet, and the rest of them nodded. June said, “You’ve got a daughter, right? I’d like to talk to her, maybe later. Is that okay?”

Dave looked at June, then Olivia, then nodded slowly. “Yes, that might be a good thing,” he said. “My wife, Julia, she... she’s been very depressed lately...”

Ah. Harriet heard faintly in her mind.

«You’re still here?» she asked.

Just barely. Keeping the link to your hearing and language centers open, but that’s it. There was something off about Julia. Now we know what it was.

“...and the antidepressants haven’t helped yet, and so she has to be restrained so she doesn’t hurt or kill herself, so... it’s to keep her safe, I swear, and I’ve got discharge instructions from the hospital to show...”

“It’s okay, Dave, I know. Did she feel better tonight?” Harriet asked.

“Oh, God, yes! For a while, but then we all... now, until you came in...”

“I understand. I really do. I seem to be able to help folks who got exposed to the energy feel better.”

“What...?” asked Dave.

“Whole story when we get everybody together, okay?”

He nodded, looking at her like she was an angel. “Kids! Everyone around Mom!”

They went in and found Julia under a sheet. She had been crying, but when Harriet walked into the room, she brightened and looked up, tears forgotten. The room smelled strongly of sex. The kids, a boy and girl of college age shuffled in and brightened, gazing at Harriet.

Dave said, “Our neighbor, Harriet here, wanted to talk to us about tonight.” He looked to Harriet.

“I understand that earlier tonight you had a sudden compulsion to have sex, right?” She went on rapidly, not giving them time to get caught up in any of the confused feelings that question would bring up. “There was a reason for that, and everyone here has been through exactly the same thing. There are these energy pulses that make people have to have sex with whoever is around. I don’t actually know what would happen if no one was around. Anyway, it is a compulsion, something you have to do, and who you do it with has to do with who is there at the time, not any wants or needs or desires that you would normally have.“

She took a breath. “That may very well have changed. Apparently these energy pulses cause your brain to rewire itself. Did everyone notice that they felt really depressed until they got near me?”

There were nods all around.

“And now, you’re horny, but not like you were earlier? It’s... manageable... now?”

Again, everyone nodded.

She explained that that was part of the exposure to the energy, and that they’d figured out a way to prevent the depression from coming back... but only for a time. She told them her story.

Afterwards, Heather spoke about what had happened with her, then Olivia and June told them what had happened with them, and then Jack spoke. The three Parsons didn’t realize they were playing with themselves as they listened until Julia gave a great groan and pleaded, “Will someone please finger me? I can’t stand it anymore!“

Juliette moved first, whipping the sheet off her mother’s naked body, and plunging two fingers into her, while also playing with her own pussy. June moved over to Darren and unzipped his fly, taking the first penis she’d ever touched into her hand.

“I know, it’s exciting, but I need you to listen and understand right now!” said Harriet loudly. There was a bit of shuffling as people brought themselves back under control, though June kept examining Darren’s erect cock, and Juliette’s fingers kept moving inside her mother.

When she was sure everyone but June was paying attention again, she said, “So, we have a couple of issues: first, and foremost, we’ve got to keep this from growing and spreading. Everyone that gets exposed and has sex under the influence of this increases the power of it, I think. If we don’t find a way to block it, it will keep growing. I know it is hard to think right now, but when your minds are clearer, please remember that and try to think of solutions. It seems that the ground, earth, is somewhat of a barrier, and we’ve already purchased a rubber suit to see if that will act as an insulator.”

She continued, “Second, we’ve found a way to temporarily ease the depression effect between pulses and when you are not in my presence, which seems to work for that as well. However, it does keep you horny, though manageably so. It does appear that we are addicted to this. That’s another thing we’ll need to work on, in case I die.“

Harriet felt a funny sensation inside her, and she realized Lily was being forced to come to terms with her mortality.

“Third, some of our sexual moral values have changed, but we’re all going to have to get along in a society which would be shocked and react very badly to us, so remember to keep from behaving differently, and to act just as you have for all your life beforehand! Keep your wants and needs private when anyone who is not one of us is around! Got it?”

There were nods and murmurs of agreement.

Dave looked at her and said, “Have you thought about a Faraday cage?”

“I don’t think we have....” said Harriet.

“I know a couple of guys who could install one around your home. The question is how strong is the field you’re trying to block. That would make a big difference in the materials used and whether it should be charged on the outside.”

A Faraday cage is actually a good idea. said Lily. The field is powerful, but apparently within a very limited set of frequencies. It is like a radio wave, in a way. A little goes a long way. But each person affected sort of becomes an amplifier and relay station for it. In theory.

“What are the costs for something like that?” asked Harriet.

“I’d have to check, but I would expect a couple of thousand,” said Dave.

“Please do,” said Harriet, and Dave looked like a bashful young boy with a crush on the teacher who had been told he had done very well. Then he came in his pants as Lily unfurled within her.

Harriet elected to ignore that, and said, “Okay, go ahead!” And sex broke out into full swing again. Heather was cleaning Dave’s mess from his cock using her mouth, June was trying out giving head to Darren, Juliette had added her mouth to her fingers on her mother while sliding her pussy on Julia’s calf, and Julia was still thrashing in her restraints. Jack came up behind Harriet, who braced herself on a chair back while Olivia moved to work on her button in front from below as Jack’s cock moved from behind.

With each orgasm, Lily set a time-release energy packet in each of the Parson family’s heads. It didn’t occur to any of them that there was a house to either side of Dave’s, and one across the street that were now “in range”. One house nextdoor was empty. The house across the street was the mayor’s—it was a small town. The lady mayor and the lady pastor from the town church were having dinner and discussing the budget until things took an unexpected turn. With the mayor’s 17-year-old son between and above and below and behind both of them at various times. The last neighbor was home alone.

Uh-oh said Lily, but Harriet was too involved to pay any attention.

* * *

It was nine o’clock the next morning, and the mayor’s receptionist looked up and did a double-take. “Oh, hi Julia! Your looking...” she paused as several words were considered and rejected, then went on with “lovely today!”

“Thank you, Betty! I’m feeling marvelous! We need to see the mayor.”

“Uh, today may not be the best day for that...” Betty started, then saw the woman behind Julia. “Harriet! Oh my God! I almost didn’t recognize you! You look... wow! You are looking good enough to eat! Err, I meant, you look fantastic! Did you have a makeover or something?”

“Thank you, Betty, I appreciate your noticing! But we really do need to see the mayor.“

“It’s just that she’s in kind of a mood today....”

“Yes, we know, thank you Betty,” said Harriet as she moved past her desk and toward the mayor’s private office door.

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you,” said Betty in a near whisper.

Harriet opened the door and walked in, followed by Julia, who smiled and waved back at Betty. As the door closed behind them, Mayor Jocelyn Roberts took her head off the desk where she’d been resting it, and felt new life enter her world. She looked to see the sexiest woman in the world walking to stand before her desk. It took a long moment to stop looking at her body long enough to recognize her face.

“H... Harriet? My goodness! Did you have a makeover? You are absolutely ravishing today!”

Harriet smiled as she said “No, but thank you, Jocelyn!”

The mayor was looking a bit uncomfortable as the depression was replaced by horniness, and a feeling of almost love and attraction for the town librarian in front of her. She had been thinking that last night had been a fit of madness that was over, probably along with her career and that of the church pastor as well, but it didn’t seem to be over, now. She licked her lips.

“What can I do for you, Harriet?” Jocelyn winced as she heard the tone of her first question as a sexual come-on, and rephrased, “I mean, how can I help you?”

“There are a couple of things we need to talk about,” said Harriet, “and there’s something I need to help you with.” She sat down on in one if the chairs in front of the mayor’s desk, and Julia took the other one.

Jocely looked at Julia, realizing she was there, and said “Julia! How are you feeling? I’d heard you were in the hospital...?”

“I’m feeling wonderful, now, Jocelyn, thank you!” purred Julia as she ran a hand down her own hip a bit provocatively. Her wrists were no longer bandaged, and were marked by healthy scar tissue.

“Ah. Good!” said Jocelyn uncomfortably, her gaze lingering a moment too long on the place Julia had caressed. She then looked to Harriet abruptly, “So what is this about?”

“You, your son Chad, and Veronica Brown had an unusual experience last night at dinner, didn’t you?” said Harriet. “No, this isn’t a blackmail attempt or anything like that!” she said quickly as the mayor started. “What we’re telling you is that we know, and we understand, from personal experience. It happened to us, too.”

“How... how did you know Veronica?” stammered the mayor.

“Look, let’s focus on what’s important right now, okay?” said Harriet. “After the... passion subsided, you felt depressed, right? ‘Like the sunlight had gone out of the world’?”

“Oh my God!” exclaimed Jocelyn. “How do you...?”

“And now, right now, you are extremely aroused, right?” Harriet pressed on.

Jocelyn made a strangled noise as she tried not to answer.

“What I’m telling you, Jocelyn, is that you are not alone, that other people are experiencing this, and that we know a lot about what is happening.”

“What is this, then?” Jocelyn grasped at the offered hope.

Harriet explained what they knew. As she did, Julia slowly played with a nipple through her blouse and rubbed her crotch through her dress, looking at Jocelyn the whole time. Jocelyn was hyperaware of this, and was squirming in her seat, and knew that if she stood, the crotch of her pantsuit would show how wet she was, and that made it worse, or maybe better, it was getting hard to tell.

“So, we need to block these energy pulses, and we think a Faraday cage may work.”

“Faraday...?” asked the mayor, obviously lost.

“It’s a charged metal cage surrounding a grounded metal cage, both made of a metal mesh. It blocks electromagnetic waves. This is spreading, and it gets stronger over time. Already a full block of homes full of people are affected. In time, and not that much time, it will be the whole town.”

“Is that a bad thing...?” muttered Jocelyn, then realized that had said that aloud, and that her hand had found it’s way to her crotch. “Ah, um, I... uh...”

“One minute,” said Harriet, then she stood and went quietly to the door and opened it suddenly to find Betty crouched over to listen at it. “Betty, come on in! You can hear much better in here, and see as well!”

The mayor looked shocked, then dropped her shoulders in defeat. “Come in, Betty,” she said, resignation clear in her voice.

I can’t sense anyone else around, now. Lily told her.

«Thank you.»

Betty straightened and walked in. Harriet closed the door and returned to her chair.

Betty stood beside the desk, looking guilty and worried. “Sit down, Betty,” said Harriet.

“Uh, there’s not a chair?” said Betty.

“How about sitting on the desk?” suggested Harriet. Betty looked to Jocelyn, who shrugged and nodded. Betty sat on the corner of the heavy, substantial desk.

Harriet looked to Julia, “Why don’t you tell your story?”

Julia smiled widely, and did just that, in detail, and illustrating with movements, gestures, and sensuously playing with the body parts she was talking about in her story. As she talked, the mayor and her assistant began squirming more and more. The mayor broke first, and thrust a hand down the front of her pantsuit and began jilling herself, moaning as she did. Betty broke moments later, pulling up her skirt to reveal her soaked panties, which she pulled off and slid two fingers inside herself frantically.

“It’s much better when you can’t touch yourself, and someone has to do it for you,” purred Julia with a wide smile. She stood, and walked to Betty who looked at her pleadingly. She smiled again, and slowly slid her hand down to Betty’s hand and took it from inside her, then replaced it with her own. She ran her two middle fingers inside, and rubbed Betty’s clit slowly with her thumb in circular motions.

Betty gasped and spread herself wide, losing her balance and falling backwards onto the desk, and into tbe masturbating mayor, who looked down on her as she twitched and thrust against Julia’s hand, moaning.

Harriet said, “Jocelyn, Betty was her normal self this morning. Not anymore. From now on, she is going to be a very horny woman. This morning she was straight, now she doesn’t care. You could probablyl even keep her under your desk lapping your pussy all day long and she would be very happy about it as long as you made her cum several times a day.“

“Oh! Oh fuck! Oh fuck meeee!” screeched Betty as she came. “Oh God! Oh yes! That’s so hot! Let me, please, lady mayor!” She came again, thrashing wildly.

Jocelyn herself orgasmed in her chair, looking down at her secretary gazing up at her pleadingly, still twitching on Julia’s hand. “This... this is real, isn’t it?” she asked in a small voice as she recovered.

“Yes,” confirmed Harriet. We need to talk to you two, Pastor Brown, and your son Chad at my house as soon as you can manage. That seems to be ground zero, so hopefully another pulse won’t draw any more people in, especially during the day.”

“Wasn’t that a... pulse or whatever?” asked Betty.

“Only a small one, very small,” said Harriet. The next will be much larger. Maybe Julia will let you borrow her restraints.”

Betty gasped and her hand went to her pussy only to find it blocked by Julia’s. “I think maybe we can use them on her... for a little while, Mistress Harriet, if you want to,” said Julia, considering.

’Mistress’ Harriet?” asked the mayor.

Olivia started calling me that. Certain people seem to... enjoy... calling me that. It, ah, appears to give her daughter June a thrill, and it’s kind of caught on. It’s not a ‘thing’ for me, but I don’t mind if it makes them happy.” She smiled. “We should be able to fix that depression problem for all of you, temporarily at least. Just come to my place as soon as you can. And please get hold of Pastor Brown as soon as you can, I worry about how she may be reacting, especially with the aftereffects.”

“Oh. God, yes!” said Jocelyn, as the realization struck her. “I’d been avoiding... I will check on her, and we’ll all be over as soon as we can.”

“Good,” sighed Harriet. “We really are trying to contain this!” She looked at ths other two women, who were still kissing and stroking, and said, “Olay, Julia, time to go. Get yourself together and let’s get home. I’ll tie you down and make you eat me once we get there.“

Julia bounced a little and clapped like a very young teenage girl, then rearranged her clothing.

Harriet looked back at the mayor, “You’re going to feel very down again once we go, but it will get better again once you get to my house, and we’ll work on a longer-lasting fix there, okay?”

Jocelyn nodded, already reaching for the phone to call the pastor. “We’ll see you there!” As they left the office, they heard the mayor say, “Veronica? Jocelyn. We need to talk right away. How are you doing? ...I do understand, completely. Wait, this is bigger than that....” and the door closed behind them.

* * *

John felt terrible. His world was empty, just... empty. Last night had been crazy, he thought. Maybe he was crazy. He’d been watching television and eating a TV dinner when it started. Suddenly, Ellen Pompeo of Grey’s Anatomy was the sexiest woman in the world. Hotness personified. God, he’d wanted to see her naked! Well, not quite naked.... He had closed his eyes and let his imagination go crazy. He had masturbated until he had cum four times and long after he had lost his erection. There had not been lotion or lube nearby.

After the madness had passed, he had slept, exhausted, and then called in sick to work. Walking hurt, sitting hurt, even air on his cock hurt because it was so sore and abraded from the abuse he had put it through night before. He had never, ever done anything like that before! And today, he was miserable.

He was laying on his couch, looking out the window at a gray dull world filled with bright sunshine somehow, when he saw the car pull up and a woman and a goddess get out to knock at his front door. He answered, moving carefully, in his bathrobe.

“Hi!” he said as he opened the door, life and light and color flooding in as he did so. “Uh, please excuse my, uh, robe! I was a bit under the weather today....”

“Hello,” said Harriet. “I live behind you over there,” she waved diagonally towards her house. “My name is Harriet. I don’t think we’ve actually met.”

“No! No, uh, I mean, I’d remember! Uh....” John said, embarrased.

“Look, can we come in and sit down? We need to talk,” Harriet said.

“Sure! Yes! Please!” John said, holding the door open. As the women walked in and he turned around, he realized what was spread around his couch—the evidence of his night before—tissues with dried cum and white stains on the couch. “Oh! Shit! Jesus! I’m so sorry! I... don’t know what to say....”

“Please relax,” said Harriet. “That’s actually why we’re here....” For the second time that day, she explained what had happened the night before, ending with, “so, it would be good if you could get dressed and come to my place to meet with the others, and we’ll see if we can’t at least help with the depression, okay?”

“Harriet! His cock is a mess! You should take a look at this!” said Julia.

“Oh, God,” moaned John, his purpled erect cock throbbing. “Oh, do you have a doctor’s coat? Please, tell me you’ve got a lab coat!”

“What? Uh...” asked Julia.

“Probably a fantasy that he imprinted on,” said Harriet, “like you and Olivia.”

“Ah! What were you doing last night when it hit?” asked Julia.

“Watching Grey’s Anatomy. I, uh, Meredith Grey....” stammered John.

“He’s going to be into playing doctor, with the woman as the doctor I bet,” said Harriet.

“Owwww!“moaned John, doubled over.

“John, get dressed and come to my house. Do you need help?” said Harriet, all business.

“I, uh, don’t think I can wear anything that touches my junk....” said John.

“Just the robe, then. Come on, get some shoes or slippers or something.”

Julia went into John’s bedroom and found a pair of slippers and put them on his feet. Both women helped him up, and discovered that him touching Harriet made things hurt worse, so Julia supported him as they started across the yard towards Harriet’s house. Harriet pulled out her cell phone and made a quick call as they walked.

When they got to the house, it was a bit crowded—her house was not that large. The mayor hadn’t arrived with her group yet, and Olivia was feeding Jeremy as June licked her pussy and Heather suckled at her other breast.

Harriet walked past them to get a bag of frozen peas, then went to the living room and gave them to John. “Ice your junk,” she said, and John nodded and did so. The cold helped, and at least shocked his erection down at least a bit, even with the sex show happening in front of him, which he was trying very hard to ignore.

Julia’s cell phone rang, and she answered, listened a minute, and said, “I’ll be there as soon as I can.” She turned to Harriet, “I’ve got to go to the college. Apparently Darren got in a fight with several guys who were bothering Juliette. The campus police are holding them all for sexual harassment and assault, and my kids for something else.”

“Oh no!” said Harriet, and wondered just how unwilling Juliette had been, and whether the energy had caused the problem, or the horny girl. “Julia, promise me, no sex or even flirting until you get back here with them!” Then, seeing the look of Julia’s face, demanded, “Promise!”

Julia pouted, but said, “I promise.”

“Not even with Darren or Juliette!”

“Okay, okay! I promise!” responded Julia defensively.

“Get back as soon as you can,” said Harriet, imagining the clusterfuck that this could become, perhaps literally. Julia had been very excited for a long time today with no release yet. “Wait a minute, Julia, come here. Heather, June, Olivia, Julia needs a couple of orgasms before she leaves!”

The three other women laughed and surrounded Julia, pulling her to the floor and stimulating every erogenous zone Julia had. It took about ten minutes for them to make Julia have three screaming orgasms, her arms pinned by Harriet as the three women worked mercilessly. When they released Julia, she kissed all four of them, thanking them and telling them she loved them, and promising to be very good. She washed up, dressed again, brushed her hair, and left with a determined but satisfied look on her face.

Lily unfurled just a bit, and Harriet walked out into her yard to prevent things from getting out of hand, and especially as a kindness to John, who really didn’t need any more stimulation at the moment. She sat down in a lawn chair under a tree.

She felt Lily catch up on recent events, and felt her unfurl a little more and reach out to do something to John’s abused penis.

I’m working on speeding the healing to it, Lily explained.

«You’re getting good at that sort of thing, aren’t you?» observed Harriet.

I’m learning, replied Lily. I seem to be able to make tissues more resilient, heal faster, and do what they’re supposed to do more quickly and efficiently, like Olivia’s breasts and Jack’s penis and testicles. John should feel better soon, and should be able to use his penis without pain by the time everyone arrives.

«That’s good. I was worried about that.» said Harriet.

Heads up, said Lily, I’m sensing a car with four affected people coming.

Harriet decided to meet the new arrivals where she was, giving John a little more time.

The three women and young man got out of the car and began walking up the front walk. Harriet waved, and they changed course and walked over to ber. As they got close, the expressions on their faces and their posture and body language changed. First they brightened and straightened, then the women began slinking with lascivious smiles. Chad began smirking and striding.

The pastor, Veronica Brown was short, petite, and blonde. She was wearing the usual black outfit with the white collar-piece, but her nipples had suddenly started to stand out against her blouse. She was looking at Harriet like a man three days in the desert looks at a glass of water just out of reach.

The mayor and her son were holding hands, and Harriet got the distinct impression that it was only to prevent Chad’s hands from being all over their bodies, at least in public. Another car pulled up, and Jack got out carrying a bundle. He, too, walked over to Harriet, and swept her into a kiss when he reached them. He then said hello, went to shake hands with Chad but stopped when he saw that his hands were being held tightly by his mother. He smiled, “Self-control can bring greater satisfaction later.”

Jocelyn said, “I keep telling him that, but he just won’t listen.”

“Young man, you are being given a secret to great pleasure. Take your time, anticipate, plan pleasant surprises... it builds the pleasure when it finally comes, and then you do. Keep pushing, and you may not get anything, and just have to watch as everyone else has fun. Here’s another secret: Keep being a jerk, and you may wind up only being able to cum while watching others and not being able to touch anyone, not even yourself! It can be arranged.” Jack backed that statement up with a very grave look.

Chad looked back at him, and as he did the arrogant smirk slowly slid off his face, revealing a look of horror. Harriet nodded, confirming Jack’s statement, and Chad swallowed and dropped his hands.

Harriet asked, “Did you get one?” nodding at the bundle.

“I did indeed,” said Jack, patting it and smiling, “and more!”

“Oh, good!” said Harriet. Then, silently she asked, «Is that enough time for him to recover?»

Yes came the very faint reply.

“Okay, let’s go in,” suggested Harriet.

Chad’s hands started to drift towards the two women, but he caught himself, folded his arms, and wrapped them around his elbows. Harriet, watching this, smiled at Jack beside her and nodded. He made an ‘at least he’s trying’ look with a quick grin. Harriet reached for his hand, and they walked to her door hand-in-hand.

* * *

In her living room, Harriet stood before the fidgeting group and said, “I am going to try to make this quick, because I know everyone is itching to get to the good part. Well, I am too, so let’s get through this!” She gave them what was becoming a summary spiel about what had happened, what they could expect, and what they could do about the depression, which would require orgasm energy to store, and that it was not a permanent cure. She explained that every time they did this, the area affected got larger, and that they needed to find a way to block the energy, and that so far all they’d really come up with was a Faraday cage or a cave, but it would have to be one large enough for all of the affected people to be in.

“Whay about the church?” asked Veronica.

“Um... that might be a good suggestion, but how will the rest of the town feel about that?” asked Jack. “I mean, I don’t think this would be a secret long if there was an orgy happening in the church every few days.” When Harriet shook her head, he revised, “Hours.” Harriet nodded.

Jocelyn asked, “How long will it be before the whole town is involved anyway?” She had her hand down her skirt already.

“I don’t know. But it won’t be long. We could get copper or aluminum screening and staple it up inside and outside, with the inside grounded and the outside with a small charge running through it. Mayor, could you hire some workmen to buy some and do that?”

“I could, but again, everyone in town would wonder why,” said the mayor. “On the other hand, they’d wonder about any building we did that to.”

“I am hoping that what we do here today won’t affect even more people. I guess we’re going to find out,” she said, feeling Lily unfurl inside her. There were gasps all around.

«Wait!» thought Harriet, and Lily folded back up a moment. Harriet looked to Jack, who tossed the bundle he carried to Heather, who opened it to find a lab coat and a stethoscope. She pulled off her clothes and put these on, and John gasped, moaned and whimpered. Harriet looked at Heather and pointed to John. Heather nodded, grinned and swaggered towards him just as Lily unfurled fully and the orgy commenced.