The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In a Lightning Flash

by Baerd

Chapter 4

It was a full on orgy. It was all about the sex with whomever was within reach. People discovered new erogenous zones, and while Chad, John and Jack were in extremely high demand, if they were occupied it didn’t really matter that much. Olivia’s breasts had a line form in front of her, as everyone new just had to try it. The lab coat and stethoscope got passed around and the only woman who even slightly resembled Meredith Grey, Betty, had a monumental time playing doctor with John, who seemed to fixate on the single older woman in a serious way.

Heather, Jocelyn and Veronica seemed to form their own non-exclusive group, with the two women not impaled on Chad’s cock helping make the one who was reach a screaming orgasm and then trading places. Jack spent most of his time with Harriet, wherever she was and whomever she was with. No one was left out even a little bit. No one wasn’t engaged in some kind of sexual activity with at least one other person at pretty much any given time.

Lily helped everyone as well. When Chad told his mother how wonderful Olivia’s milk-filled breasts were and how much he liked them, and Jocelyn agreed, she set Jocelyn’s breast biology to lactate and increased the connection between nipples, clitoral stimulation and brain—in a few days they would have a delightful surprise. She increased all the males’ stamina and ejaculate levels and increased the recuperative powers of their genitalia as well as decreased the necessary refractory period by increasing the blood flow to the necessary parts.

The women received increases in lubricant and sped up healing for vaginal walls and musculature, adjustments to clitoral and vaginal sensitivity especially after orgasm, effectively making them both more sensitive and yet more durable without a necessary refractory period, as well as increasing their capability for multiple orgasms.

For those she adjusted, sex only got better. The cellular structures and connections for orgasm got a bit bigger and better. Lily felt a bit proud of herself. The difference wasn’t very noticeable yet, not with all the distractions, but as days passed, the changes would become obvious.

When she finished doing that, she paid attention to the energy’s reach, and found to her dismay that two square blocks were now in range, and people were being affected. The more people, the wider the effect. As she watched, another set or orgasms ran through the group, and the field grew by half a block. A rapid calculation showed that by that evening, the entire town would be changed. Shielding the church would no longer be big enough.

She began to fold in on herself, and as she did she found that Harriet was ‘glowing’ like a little sun with the energy for those who could see it. Of course, the only one who could ‘see’ it was her, but every human would feel it.

Harriet! she called, but Harriet was very involved with June’s tongue on her clit and Jack’s cock in her pussy at the same time, as well as drawing swallows of milk from Olivia’s left breast as she fingered her.

HARRIET!

“What? Oh, fuck!” «Sorry, got caught up in what I was doing, there. What’s wrong?» asked Harriet.

Just about the whole town by tonight. replied Lily.

«The whole town!?»

Take a look, Lily said and let her sense what she did.

“Oh, fuck!” said Harriet.

Jack, still fucking her, asked “What’s wrong? Wait... one... second...” then he moaned in a powerful orgasm.

When he had regained his composure, Harriet explained, and as she did June and Olivia listened.

When she finished, she said, “I’ve got to get to that cave, and someone’s got to get those cages built, one around the house, I guess, and the other around the whole town, as quickly as possible! This is progressing far too fast, and I don’t think anyone will be able to think straight while I’m here. I’ve got to go!”

June said, “I’ll take you. I know exactly where it is.”

“Tell Jocelyn what needs to be done when this wears off, Jack. Get the others to find those who have been exposed and affected, get them to the church and make sure no one hurts themselves. We may have to send them to the cave by threes or fours if something can’t be done about the cages quickly. See what you can do about a detour on the highway. It isn’t in range yet, but... I don’t know. Figure it out! I’ve got to go now before it spreads further!”

Even as they said they understood, Jack and Olivia resumed fucking. They simply couldn’t resist the impulse for more than a minute or so.

Harriet grabbed a robe and tennis shoes and put them on hurriedly, then grabbed a vibrator and extra batteries and followed June, who was still fingering herself as she went, out the door. They were gone a full ten minutes before things started slowing down.

As Chad and his mother had a final orgasm together, Heather leaned back from Olivia’s breast and Jack unloaded a final time deep into Olivia’s pussy. Betty was slumped across John’s shoulders, the lab coat draped open from her arms and shoulders around them both. Everyone was panting.

“Oh, my God,” said Betty, stirring and straightening, John’s cock still inside her, “that was the best, most intense sex I’ve ever had! Honey, I will play doctor with you any damn time you want! If I wasn’t exhausted, I’d say let’s go again! How are you still hard!?“

“I dunno,” said John, “you are the hottest woman I’ve ever been with.” Heather coughed, and he added, “and that is saying a lot! Heather is fantastic, too! So is Harriet!” He looked around for her only to find she was no longer there.

Jack chuckled gently, then sobered, and said to the room, “Harriet said that it is getting worse faster than expected. We need to do something about the whole town. People were just exposed for blocks around. She said we need to get everyone to the church to make sure no one hurts themselves in the depression aftereffects.”

“The whole town?” asked the mayor. “Where is she?”

“Wolf Cave. June took her,” Jack said. “If she were still here we couldn’t have stopped. We need to send people to her in small groups to fix the withdrawal depression problem.”

“Chad, honey, get up and let Veronica move, I need to get my phone,” said Jocelyn.

John looked from one woman to the other, and said, “Veronica and Betty? Is there an Archie and Jughead?”

Both women rolled their eyes, and Betty slapped him lightly. “Really? You think no one has ever made that crack before? All our lives we’ve heard that, since grade school! And besides, didn’t you notice I’ve got the dark hair and she’s the blonde?“

“Um, actually, I never read or watched the comics, so I don’t really know who’s who in them, and, um, sorry. I should’ve thought, Mered... uh, Betty, sorry!”

“Only when we’re having sex, John, only then. The rest of the time, keep it straight!“

“I will, Betty, I promise!” said John.

“Good,” said Betty, and she kissed him.

The mayor keyed her phone, still naked. “Harry? Jocelyn. I need you to meet me in my office in fifteen, okay? Alright, twenty, then. See you.” said Jocelyn, who then began getting dressed quickly. “Veronica, can you see to getting people to the church? We’ll need some people to go house to house for a couple of blocks around. If they start finding cheerful people, turn around they’ve gone too far.”

I can do that. Ooh, wait, let me think... most of those I’d call on live close by, so I don’t know how they’ll do. I’ll check,” answered Veronica.

“Chad, get dressed. You and Betty meet me at the office, and then we’re going to the church. Jack? Can you and Olivia help Veronica?”

Jack looked at Olivia, who nodded. “Will do. We’ll have to take the baby.” They began pulling on clothes as well.

Heather grabbed her clothes and began pulling them on. “What is it about being young but not a kid that makes young people invisible until someone has to climb a ladder? Jack, Veronica, I’m coming with you.”

“That would be most welcome, dear,” said Olivia. “I’m sure no one meant to leave you out! Besides, we’ll probably need someone more athletic for something!” She grinned widely.

Jocelyn was heading out the door. It was Veronica who said, “Good. We’ll start across the street on the left. It’s getting chilly, so wrap the baby warmly!”

Betty looked at John. “Well, lover, I’ve got to go, duty calls. Damn this feels good, though! I hate to get up!”

John smiled, “Can we maybe... get together again? Maybe dinner sometime soon? I’d like... um, to get to know you better! God that sounds silly, doesn’t it?”

She leaned in and kissed him, and said, “Not silly at all. I usually like to know the men I have inside me much better before the ‘inside me’ part actually happens, so we’ve got some catching up to do! And more of this, of course!”

“I’ll meet you at the church,” he said.

“Don’t make promises you can’t keep, lover!” teased Betty.

John flushed bright red, and said, “I didn’t say when!”

Olovia said, “Don’t scare the man away, Betty, unless you want me to catch him!” She gave Betty a predatory grin.

Betty leaned down to John and gave him a deep kiss, then said in a low voice, “I suggest you stay away from that one unless you want to live dressed in a onesie and diapers and living on breastmilk or something! Sorry, I didn’t mean to say that, about the church, or even that I think that, or anything. It was just a joke.”

“No worries!” John assured her and kissed her. “But maybe she could join us occasionally? No onesie or diaper, though!”

“I’ll think about it,” she said as she got off of his lap with a sexy pout, and turned to see Jack smiling at them. He nodded, still smiling and putting on his shoes. It was obvious to him that both were single and had been a bit lonely. That, he suspected, was going to change for anyone in town who might be.

Everyone left Harriet’s house, each group going in different directions. The first house Veronica led them to was fairly close by. A dazed woman in a hastily-donned bathrobe answered the door.

“Maggie? Are you okay?” asked Veronica.

“Oh, Veronica! I don’t know! I think I may have lost my mind!” answered the woman.

“Listen, you haven’t lost your mind. Something has happened to a lot of people for blocks around, and we need to get everyone affected to the church for a meeting about it. Can you and the kids help?”

“Um... I guess so? Is this contagious or anything?” asked Maggie.

“Not exactly. But we need to get people in a safe place because there are traumatic aftereffects, and we need to get folks treated for them, okay? I know exactly how bad you feel right now, but you’ve got to rise above it for a while. Everyone who is depressed has been affected and has to get to the church in an hour, okay? This is extremely important! You’re a deacon, and this is an emergency. Can you focus and get this done?“

Maggie took a breath and a determined look replaced the despondency. “I can, and I will.”

“Okay. Good woman! We’re going north and west, you go south and east, a three blocks radius from here, and get anyone who was in that zone in the last hour and a half, to the church for treatment and assistance by four PM. Spread the word. Got it?”

“Got it,” confirmed Maggie. She turned and yelled as she closed the door, “Kids, get dressed, we’ve got something very important to do!”

Veronica’s little group worked their way through one side of the neighborhood, followed shortly on the other side by Maggie’s. The groups grew as they went, until they finally started to find people who had not been affected. Once they found the edges of the affected area, both groups, which were made up of mostly women because they were mostly who was home during the day on a weekday in the conservative little town, went to the church. As they did, they talked and dolefully and fearfully compared experiences.

“Okay, people,” announced Veronica in a loud voice, “stop trying to figure out who the biggest sinner is! No one did any of this deliberately! This was no one’s fault! Now, let’s get people into the church and seated and the mayor should have some things to tell us!”

“What’s this ‘treatment’?” someone called.

“Wait for the mayor!” Veronica called back.

People grumbled, but trudged into the church and took seats in the pews. Surprisingly, once they were seated, it got quiet as people waited nervously, thinking and wondering.

At four, Jocelyn took the pulpit. “Okay, folks, thank you for coming. I have an important announcement. First, all of us here have been exposed to a strange form of energy that causes effects on the human brain. First, children who haven’t gone through puberty yet seem to be unaffected. Second, each of us has been changed. Those changes, as we understand it, are permanent. The depression, the apathy, the guilt, those can be treated. But we are going to be horny and compulsively sexual periodically for the rest of our lives. Last, we must confine this energy within the town. I’ve made arrangements for a fence, a cage that will block the energy from getting out. You see, with each pulse and each person affected, it gets stronger. This can spread to the county, the tri-state area, the entire southeast, the country, the world. Unaffected people will be frightened, and someone will decide that we all need to be destroyed to prevent the spread, and fearful people will listen. This must be contained. Do you understand?“

There was silence as people thought. Finally, one of the few men present asked, “So, we’re like... carriers? Like of a disease?”

“Not like a disease, no. It’s like we’ve become transmitters and amplifiers. If we leave, we will transmit the energy of each pulse, even if it’s far away, to others, affecting them, make more, and the energy grows stronger each time, like, 3 to 9 to 81 and so on. The only thing we can do, besides all die, is keep it confined, by keeping ourselves confined, inside a special town-wide cage we’ve started building.”

“Fuck...” said the man and people around him murmured in agreement.

“Well... yes, as a matter of fact. There will be a lot of that happening, so boredom won’t be a problem,” said Jocelyn.

“What about our husbands?” asked a woman, fear in her voice, “Mine is not going to understand this! He’s going to be angry about... everything....”

“The entire town is being affected. Your husbands or wives will understand firsthand what it’s like. There are too many people already affected and it will not be long before it happens again. We can’t let this break up families or the community, and we are going to need each other more than ever,” Jocelyn said. “We will have to have food brought in either underground or through a series of gates that will act like the cage. But this is survivable. We just have to get the cage built before we let anyone outside know.“

“Jocelyn, I’m so... depressed! I can’t stand it!” said a woman near the front. “I just want to die! There is no happiness in the world at all anymore!” A lot of the people around her muttered agreement.

“Susan, I know. I felt that way too, just this morning! It will get better! You’ll be one of the first to get treated, okay? Then you can come back and show everyone else that it does get better.”

Susan shrugged and nodded, crying.

“Anyone else want to be in the first group?” asked Jocelyn.

“What... what do they do?” asked the man who had spoken up before.

“Well, Bill, it’s a bit like more of the same. You get exposed again, but something of it stays. It’s like a time release thing. You aren’t depressed anymore, and you arent driven to have sex all the time except during the pulses, although you are kind of horny all the time, but it’s manageable, kind of like being a teenager again. It seems to help with real depression and sadness, too, by the way. One person who was treated was so... well, they’re not depressed anymore.“

Just as she finished saying this, Julia, her husband Dave, and their two kids came in. “Hi folks!” she said. “Yes, it’s me, I was depressed and suicidal, and I’m fine now! It really works, and I think it may have actually saved my life! It has certainly made it more fun!” Her son Darren had a black eye and a bandage on his right hand, but he looked fine otherwise. His sister Juliette was by his side and hugging him. Dave stood my his wife.

“So who wants to go first besides Susan?” asked Jocelyn. Susan’s husband stood with her, holding her hand. Another woman stood, and said “I’ve been depressed all my life. I’ll go.” Her boyfriend stood with her, as did the lone goth girl in town, nodding.

“Please look after Kenny and Jenny,” said Susan. “They aren’t old enough.”

“We’ll look after them. You’ll be back in about an hour, too.” promised Jocelyn. “Veronica, can you take them? Maybe organize the kids?”

“Perhaps Betty can do that?” said Jack, who was just about to lead the group of volunteers down to the cave. “Veronica should stay her to help people come to terms with, you know....”

“Oh, yeah, good point!” said Jocelyn as the first group left. She announced, “Anyone having issues with what happened this afternoon should talk with the pastor, of course.”

That plan got changed almost immediately. There were a lot of people who needed to talk with her, so most of those who had been “treated” got pressed into counseling service as well. A number of people were disturbed at what they had done, and felt guilty. Some neighbors had behaved adulterously, some had masturbated frantically, fantasizing about various things and people, and a couple of women who had been cooking had sexually abused vegetables and felt disturbed about what they had done with their zucchini and cucumbers. A fair number of kids had been home, as school had just let out, and many of the mothers, and a couple of fathers, had been sexual with their teenagers.

There was a sudden wave of horniness that swept through everyone, though everyone did their best to not acknowledge it. Postures, expressions, and attitudes changed, however, and flirting became common. Everyone suddenly had flashbacks to their teenage years, and the church actually felt a bit like a 1950s prom, repressed but the sex bubbled just under the surface. No one acted on it, though a number were very tempted. The feeling passed after about fifteen minutes, and things went back to normal.

Younger kids had both not been affected by either wave, and had not been perceived as attractive or sexual by the adults. Some had been confused when they saw what a parent was doing, and it was Veronica who spent quite a bit of time with the pre-teen group, explaining what they’d seen in a way they could understand, then Jocelyn and Betty talked with the oldest among them and arranged for them to look after the others during the waves, because there was no one else who could. A couple of the oldest showed good levels of maturity, were already used to doing some babysitting for their neighbors or parents, and could manage the others for as long as an hour. Betty agreed to look after the group when there wasn’t a wave happening. She was actually the Sunday School teacher for the church, and knew most of them already anyway.

The timing of the pulse had been somewhat fortuitous, as most of the children of the town had been involved in after-school activities like sports practice or day-care at the school, which was outside of the affected area. Those children were showing up at the church at this point, looking for their parents, or often more specifically, their mothers. Jocelyn considered this, and made a decision that would have bothered her intensely before the night before. She would add the post-puberty kids to the treatment groups with their parents. She knew it should bother her, but frankly, it deliciously excited her instead. She had to take Chad to the pastor’s study to take care of that excitement, which confirmed her decision.

When she and Chad walked back out into the church, it was to see the main door open and Jack’s group came back in, looking much happier than when they’d left. They also looked like they’d had quite a good time. The one goth girl’s heavy dark makeup was very, very smeared, and she moved as if she still felt at least one cock in her, and like she was very much enjoying the feeling from the way she moved her hips.

A crowd gathered around them, and people looked them over carefully, and got smiles in return. “What was it like?” was the universal question.

Lizzie, the goth girl, said, “A hell of a lot better than what happened earlier today!” and grinned from ear to ear. She had been alone when it hit earlier, though no one had asked her about what had happened to her earlier.

“And how do you feel now?” asked a woman.

“Fucking fantastic! No depression, no angst, and very satisfied, though I’d be happy to play again in a little while!” replied Lizzie. “God, this is really good! Why wouldn’t everyone want to feel this way?“

“They would, once they did,” said Jocelyn. “It’s the before they feel it that’s the problem. They’d be scared of it.“

“Yeah, I guess. That’s stupid, though! I feel confident, appreciated, sexy, loved! This is going to be the best town to live in in the world! And everyone knows how I felt before....“

People were looking at each other. The other two couples were embracing and looking happily at each other, then reached out and hugged Lizzie among them.

“We’ll go next,” said Maggie, an arm around each of her kids. Jennifer, Maggie’s nextdoor neighbor and her 16-year-old son Kevin volunteered next. Olivia volunteered to usher them down to the cave, as Jack was looking a bit tired from the previous trip. Heather was still down at the cave with June and Harriet.

A husband or two showed up, looking for their families, and Jocelyn took them aside, and asked where they worked. One worked in town, but the other worked about thirty miles away in the nearby larger town. She took him to the pastor’s office with Jack, julia, and Dave to figure out how to deal with someone being outside the cage that was being built to earn a living. The consequences could be very problematic, not just as recent events with Juliette and Darren had shown, but more pressingly the question of whether the energy would jump the cage to the nearest resonating people was a major concern. They felt that Harriet might have a better idea about that, and so tabled it. In the meantime, the husband, Bob, would go down with his family. Jocelyn, taking a look at Bob, decided she’d go down with them to ask Harriet the question.

Julia said, “Uh-huh,” and Jack stifled a smirk. Bob missed the meaning of the exchange, and walked out to rejoin his family.

Julia looked up, and asked “Where’s June?”

“She’s still down there with Harriet and Heather,” said Jack. “I do think they, or at least June, should definitely come up with the next group, though. They’re going to need some food and water when she does. And a shower. Definitely a shower.”

“Maybe I can get her mom to take her home for one when she comes back. They’ll probably both need one.”

“Uh, yeah, speaking of,” said Jack, “I think I should go and do that myself. I keep smelling Harriet on me and it’s making me crazy!”

Jocelyn put a hand on the front of his pants and said, “You poor man! Maybe we could relieve that strain for you!” casting a conspiratorial look at Julia, who grinned like the Cheshire Cat.

Jack said, “I would really love to, ladies, but I think I need to get home, get showered, and to pick up a case of sports drinks for my lady and our escorts. You will need one yourself when you get back!“

Jocelyn pouted, but nodded. “A shame. We’ll just have to make do with Dave.”

“Hey!” said Dave, feeling slighted right up until the two women started taking his pants off.

“Jocelyn,” said Jack in a sudden sharp voice which caused her to pause in what she was doing, “I think the cave may not be deep enough.”

“What? Oh... shit. It’s not too far away, is it?” said a suddenly sober mayor, realizing what was happening. She pulled out her cell phone and pressed a few buttons, ignoring the wife fellating her husband with effort. “Harry, it’s Jocelyn. How are we coming? ...No, this has to happen faster! Look, I don’t care if you have to raid every chicken wire and wire screen supplier and lumber supplier in the state! Like I told you before, two layers, inner layer grounded thoroughly and outer layer charged. And call in more work crews and as many electricians as you can. Yes, I’m authorizing overtime and emergency pay! No, don’t be specific except with the electricians, they need to know it’s a Faraday cage, the rest just need to get it built as soon as possible! Get it up, get it charged and we can get a more permanent version built outside that one later... No, Harry, I can’t explain now, you’ll know everything when it’s done, I promise.... What? No, it’s not a nuclear attack or electromagnetic pulse... Harry, just get it done as fast as humanly possible, okay. I will give you the full story myself when it’s done!” She hung up.

She turned to say sometbing, but Jack was gone, and the husband and wife were far too involved to listen. She looked at them for a moment, torn, then with an effort of will went to talk to Veronica to let her know things were getting even more interesting... again.

It wasn’t blatantly obvious yet, but if you knew what to look for, it was evident in those who had been “treated.” The depressed looks on those who had only been exposed had faded a bit, as well. Betty and John were kissing passionately in one corner, and Juliette was in Darren’s arms, his arms folded just under her breasts with his hands rubbing their sides and her butt subtly wiggling against his crotch, as they spoke with several teenagers gathered around them.

Several more husbands and two mothers arrived looking for their families. A man and a woman who had neither been exposed nor had family which had showed up, having noticed the activity at the church. Jocelyn sighed. Her libido was steadily increasing, and she didn’t know if that was due to personal need or the leakage of the energy. She was having a hard time not thinking of how good it would be to have Chad’s cock pounding her while she ate Veronica’s pussy. Argh! Like that! She forced herself to consider what to tell the new people as she walked over to them.

She called to them and asked them to come to the pastor’s study, forgetting what was happening in there. She remembered just as she opened the door for them, to find Julia riding Dave’s cock, just at the precise moment of orgasm.

“Ah! Um... sorry!” said Jocelyn to the pair behind her. “Well, you should come in anyway, this is a part of what’s going on.”

“What!?” gasped the young lady, and the guy, who appeared to be in his 30s obviously didn’t know how to react.

“Julia! Dave! Quit what your doing and get dressed, we’ve got a conversation we need to have, here,” said Jocelyn as she held the door for the two newcomers to enter. “Come on in, you’re going to see a lot more like that soon, and you’ll be doing it yourselves, so come on, I’ve got news for you.”

Looking stunned, the pair followed her in and took the chairs she indicated as the Parsons dressed themselves quickly. Once they were dressed, they stood behind Jocelyn and helped each other straighten very rumpled hair and look more appropriate.

Jocelyn looked at the newcomers and said, “As you probably know, I’m the mayor, and these two are Dave and Julia Parsons. I apologize, but I don’t think I know your names?”

“I’m Linda Tate,” said the young lady. “I work at the Jiffy Mart just off the highway.”

“I’m Larry Williams, I live just across the street. I saw the commotion and thought I’d see what was happening,” the man said.

“Okay, now that we’re all introduced, I’ve got some serious news to tell you. There are these energy pulses that have been happening that....” Jocelyn went on to explain, in the short version, what had been occurring, what was expected to happen, and what they were doing about it. As she talked, she fidgeted more and more behind the desk, very aware that her nipples were showing through her dress, and that her panties had absorbed far more liquid than they could hold. She suspected the back of her dress was getting stained.

Linda was obviously feeling it, too, and Julia was not helping. She walked over beside the young woman, knelt, and tweaked the nipple showing through her T-shirt, smiling lasciviously when the girl gasped, but pushed on to the tweak rather than pulling away.

Larry watched this, then looked at the mayor, “So we’re being exposed right now, aren’t we?”

“Mm-hmm,” agreed Jocelyn, who then looked at Dave and said, “Tell Chad to get in here right now!“

Dave grinned, then nodded and left.

Julia was unzipping Linda’s Jean’s and slipping her fingers into them, and then into an obviously wet Linda. “Don’t worry dear,” she purred throatily, “you are going to enjoy this more than you can imagine. What’s your dirtiest fantasy?’

“Oh, God! Um... I...”

“You are going to live that fantasy out sometime soon, because you can, and you will have an entire town full of volunteers to help you! I like being tied up, and forced to watch other people, especially my daughter and husband, fuck until I’m about to explode, and then get eaten out by a pretty young thing like you or my daughter, and then fucked by a young man like my son. His was the first cock inside me for months, you know! And he lasted so long, and I came so hard sooo many times!“

“Gahhhh!” came Linda, bucking and thrusting franticalky on Julia’s hand.

“That’s right, baby, cum for Mommy, it’s all right. So good, isn’t it? Yeah, baby, it is. Now let’s take down your jeans, and Mommy will put her tongue in your cunny and it will feel sooo much better! And then Larry here can fuck you, won’t that be nice?“

Linda nodded frantically and pulled at her jeans and kicked them off, and tore off her T-shirt. Julia said to Larry, “Larry, honey, come play and suck on Linda’s titties as you get your pants off. If you jerk off onto them, I’ll lick them clean as you fuck her later!”

Larry, who had been watching all this wide-eyed, stood immediately and dropped trou, yanked off his jockeys, then grabbed Linda’s breasts, pushed them together and slid his cock between them, each stroke rubbing her nipples as Julia dove into Linda’s drenched sex.

Jocelyn’s hands were busy under the desk. Damn, she thought, Julia can turn dead people on with that voice of hers, and she is such an unmitigated slut! She moved back in her chair, spread her legs wide, and had three fingers inside herself immediately. Fuck the dress, this is too good! she thought.

It was at this point that Dave came back in with Chad and his two kids. “There’s an orgy starting out there,” he said, “I had to drag the kids in here for you, or they would have been too involved in a couple of minutes.”

Jocelyn got up and leaned over the desk, where she got an even closer view of what was happening to Linda, and said, “Chad, time to fuck Mommy!”

“Ooh, can I play, too?” asked Darren.

“Only until your Mommy gets out of Linda’s pussy. Then I’m sure she’ll want you to tie her up and make her watch your father fuck his daughter again.”

“Cool!” exclaimed Darren. “Have you ever had it up the ass?”

“Mmm, no, I haven’t! That sounds... intriguing...” she said as Chad filled her waiting pussy. “But I don’t have any lube here.”

“S’okay,” Darren said, “I’ll just use Mom’s.” He went behind Julia and slid himself in and then around her drenched pussy. “You two need to switch,” he said, and when they had changed positions, tries to slide his very slippery cock into Jocelyn’s virgin ass.

“Mmph, stop!” she said, then after a moment said “Go slow at first.”

“Okay,” said Darren, who had never had anal sex before either.

Juliette and her father were slowly taking off each other’s clothes in a kind of striptease for two, with a lot of touching, licking and kissing the parts uncovered, their attention riveted on each other, oblivious to whatever else might be happening in the room. When they got down to nothing, Dave got on the floor, sitting with not-quite-cossed legs, his cock standing straight up. Juliette sank down upon it, her feet behind her father’s back, and slowly and sensuously rode him as he caressed her breasts and played with her nipples, each looking deeply into the other’s eyes.

Watching this, Larry couldn’t hold back any longer and came all over Linda’s breasts and neck, crying, “Oh, fuck, fuck fuck!” Linda screamed in orgasm as well, clutching Julia’s face to her pussy with her legs as she did so. Julia brought her down gently, and then finally sat back and said, “Such a good cum for Mommy!” Linda shivered at the words, and Julia said, “Ooh! You like that, don’t you, when I call you baby and pretend I’m Mommy! Tell me, baby, would you like to suck at Mommy’s tits while she makes you cum? Oh, I see we’ve found a fantasy you like! I know a Mommy who would love you to do that, and you’d get real Mommy milk! Oh, you’ll love that!” Linda couldn’t sit still she was so worked up.

Julia gestures to Larry, and he came over between Linda’s parted legs and guided himself in. “Good baby! Larry is going to fuck you, and since he just came he’ll be able to last a long time for you! And I’m going to lick up all his yummy cum from your pretty titties!” She started to do exactly that, then paused and said “Mmm! Larry drinks pineapple juice, don’t you Larry?” She leaned into Linda’s ear and said, “It makes his cum sweeter, baby girl! I may want seconds after he cums inside you!”

Linda quivered into another orgasm at that point. It was all too much, too good, and who cared if her parents would frown at her for being a slut! If this was what being a slut was like, she was all fucking for it!

At that point, the pastor rushed in, pulled off her clothes and climbed onto her desk, putting her drooling pussy in front of Jocelyn, who happily began licking. This, of course, put it also on the top of Chad’s head and part if his face, but he didn’t seem to mind, in fact he started helping in what his mother was doing from below.

There was a moment when Darren started pounding, and then he came, depositing a load where no man had been before. This seemed to trigger both Chad and Jocelyn who climaxed loudly and long. Darren withdrew, and went to his mother, who was finishing licking the semen from Linda’s breasts. He took his mother and led her to a wall light-fixture shaped like a sconce, and tied her hands above her head with Jocelyn’s rather wet thin silk dress, positioned so she could watch her daughter and husband slowly and lovingly fuck.

“Oh, God! Give it to her baby!” Julia called, “Oh, baby girl, fuck my cock and make it cum in you! That’s my cock, baby girl! It belongs to me! Make it cum deep inside you! Oh, please, somebody fuck me!“

Darren left he there twitching and quivering, and walked over to Linda. He kissed her as Larry pumped into her in a steady rhythm, and said, “Olivia, you want to find Olivia, she’s the nursing mother, and her daughter June will make you cum as you nurse at her mother’s tits.” Linda quivered again in a mini-orgasm which turned into a string of them.

Darren turned back to his mother, whose gaze was fixated on her husband and daughter, muttering “Cum on my cock, baby, it’s mine, he’s mine, and he’s fucking you so good!” And he slowly ran his fingers up the crack of her pussy, which had opened like a very wet flower.

He tweaked his mother’s nipples, and said “I think I should wash off before I put this inside you.... You are so fucking depraved, Mom, you really are! Not that I mind! You’ve got the sexiest voice in town, and you damn sure know how to use it!” He kissed her lips with passion, then turned to the pastor’s private half bath to wash his cock. Julia moaned piteously as he went, wriggling her pussy and hands in vain.

“Oh, God, Juliette! You’re torturing me! Fuck him hard and deep, baby girl!” moaned Julia from across the room.

Juliette gave a beatific smile and continued on at the same pace, although she did, indeed, seem to be taking him as far inside her as he could possibly go. Her mother moaned in frustration, then Darren came back in, grabbed her wrists, and slid his cock inside her, hands-free. Julia hopped up a little, wrapped her legs around his back, and moaned “Fuck me, baby boy!”

Linda was blissed out, so very into all the sex and the pleasure she was feeling from her part of it. She began to feel a bit... detached... not that she didn’t feel every millimeter of every stroke of Larry’s cock inside her, but it was like a part of her was watching everything from just a slightly different angle. She saw, no “saw” wasn’t right, but it was kind of related to seeing, the presence of each person in the room, like a burning torch without fire or light, but some kind of ...energy?

She felt the energy, too, like waves washing through her at the seashore, which was as close as she could come to describing the feeling, like warm waves that didn’t push against her, but flowed through her. The waves were coming from somewhere behind her she couldn’t see. The waves, she “saw”, fanned the flames of the torches inside everyone. The “brightest” was Julia, who was like a little sun each time a wave passed through, then most of the others, and then Larry, whose torch was getting “brighter” even as she watched. She couldn’t tell if she had one, but she was pretty sure she did, and suspected it was almost as “bright” as Julia’s. It felt like pleasure and sex flowed through her with an absolutely delightful sensation! She felt like she glowed with the warm sexy energy.

Larry was feeling the heat of her marvelous electric velvet grip of her pussy, and the need to cum like a firehose, like he was about shoot himself into Linda when he came, and he was all in for that! He felt like he wanted to live in her pussy forever, feel this good forever. It was like she was the one person in the world he wanted. He came, and as he did he cried out from the bottom of his heart, “I love you!” His orgasm seemed to go on forever as he clutched her to him, thrust in as deeply as he could possibly go as the long spasm lasted.

Larry’s orgasm was delightful to feel as she came with him calling him into her depths, but it was even more amazing to “see”. The flames of his torch flared “brightly” and seemed to split, and flow into her with his cum. She heard what he said, and a part of her was certain he spoke capital-T Truly. She felt his flame inside her, and wondered if she’d just become pregnant. Then the vision ended with her orgasm, as her pussy released its ing grip on his cock and the pleasure receded.

“Oh!” Linda cried, “Oh! I think I saw it! The energy, I mean, I felt it and saw something for a few minutes....“

She hugged an exhausted Larry to her with arms and legs. “You are incredible!” she said to him. She tried to feel for the waves again and, after a moment of working at it, felt them, but they were receding, weakening, like they lapped at her skin rather than rolling through her.

“I think... I think this one is over. People should be stopping soon,” she said.

The others were coming out of it as well, all having orgasmed about the time she had.

“Wha...? What?” asked Jocelyn, reconnecting with reality. “You could see it?“

“It’s hard to explain, there aren’t really words...” began Linda, still hugging Larry who didn’t seem in a rush to go anywhere soon. “It’s... not really... seeing, or actually feeling,” she continued. “I don’t know, it’s like I’m aware of some things, like how strongly it affects people, or maybe how strongly they’re tied to it? It’s kind of like a fire that burns brighter the more you are being affected. Julia is the brightest in the room, and in the middle of the wave, everyone was so bright, and Julia was like... like... I don’t know, like a little sun!”

“No shock there,” snorted Jocelyn.

Julia, still tied and straddling her son, nodded, smiling, and wiggled her hips, and Darren groaned at the sensation.

“I can feel the waves... well, not really now, but when they were stronger. I could feel them pass through, and watch the fires burn high when they passed through each of us. They felt so good, so warm and sexy!”

There was a knock at the door, and that broke the relaxed post-coital afterglow. Folks got up and found their clothes and Jocelyn called out, “Be with you in a minute!” Then, more quietly to Linda, “We’ll need to talk shortly. Don’t go far, okay?”

Linda nodded back.

“Where the heck is my dress?” growled Jocelyn.

“Oh! Oh shit! Here!” said Darren, lowering his mother to the ground after untying her from the sconce light. He handed a very wrinkled dress to Jocelyn, who looked at it with deep displeasure, but put it on. The result was almost comical, but no one laughed given the expression on Jocelyn’s face.

“You couldn’t have used your shirt?” she asked.

“Uh, that worked better, it’s lighter and stronger,” Darren said.

Julia walked over to Linda, still naked, and said, “I’ll keep my promise, later!” and she caressed the young girls breasts, causing Linda to shiver and lean into the fondling. She felt the “warmth” of the energy from Julia, who still “burned” “brightly”.

“Good!” Linda said firmly with a smile. “But you should get dressed now.” Julia pouted a little, but moved to comply. “I can still feel it strongly in Julia. She’s blazing!” Linda announced to the room. Julia turned and slid her hands down her body and back up to cup her breasts and blew Linda a kiss, who blushed bright pink.

Julia took her clothes into the en suite to dress, and Jocelyn opened the door. Everyone in the church was looking at ber. She sighed and stepped out to address them.

“Yes, you just experienced another wave of the energy. If it was your first time, now you know what everyone else has experienced. Yes, it will happen again. Yes, it is getting stronger. Those who haven’t been treated, still need to go with a guide to get theirs, otherwise serious depression will set in. We are working to confine this effect to the town, and have workmen building a fence to do just that right now. We hope that we will finish it before the energy spreads too wide. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the new normal for our town.”

There was quiet for a moment, and then several people clapped and cheered, then several more. Those who didn’t clap converged in the center. One woman spoke up, “I... I just had sex with a woman. I’ve never... i mean, before, I wouldnt have even....”

Jocelyn nodded. “Yes. It changes you. Did you enjoy it?”

The woman looked at the ground for a long moment, then nodded. “Yes. I did. It felt wonderful, and uninhibited, but now... I’m afraid.”

“What are you afraid of?” asked Jocelyn, gently.

“What everyone else will think,” answered the woman, still looking down. “That I’m worthless and bad.”

Jocelyn sank to a knee so she could look up into the woman’s eyes. “Everyone else here knows exactly what that feels like. Everyone else here has done something in the last day or so that in their life before they wouldn’t have done sexually, and they enjoyed it. People have desires they keep hidden, even from themselves. It can surprise us when we discover them. It’s okay, and here, in this town, no one should even consider judging each other. And it isn’t like you can stop it when the wave hits, any more than you could stop a tidal wave from knocking you down. Some of the desires people learn to have are accidental, just because of what or who is there when the energy wave hits. Would anyone for whom this is true like to share their story?“

John came up and told his story, ending with “...so now I have a real thing, a need, for women in doctor coats and a stethoscope. I was lucky to find someone who was willing to indulge me.” He smiled at Betty, who smiled back, and was still wearing the lab coat.

Jocelyn took up her speech again, “And we can’t just run away. If you run away, you’ll take it with you, spreading it to affect other towns or cities, and cause a lot of people to be so afraid they may decide to kill us all to eliminate what they would see as a danger to them and their convictions about how people should behave, and fear its spread to the world.” Many people nodded understanding.

“Is it? A danger to the world?” asked a man standing next to his son.

“Not in itself, no, it’s only in how people would react to it. And not if we keep it contained,” said Jocelyn firmly. “We are working towards that.”

“Why are we here, then?” he asked. “I can use a hammer. I can build things.”

“We can’t be there building the fence because those who have been exposed act like relay stations, and boost the power of the wave as we do. If we were there, we would only contribute to its spread faster and farther than if we are all here.”

“Oh,” he said, gripping his son’s shoulder.

A group of very tired people came in, led by Olivia and June. She walked straight for Jocelyn. “Harriet says send the next group in about an hour, and some new girl needs to come down with them. She was kind of vague about her, but said you should know who she was talking about. The fence is still apparently beyond the range of the energy, for now.”

“Did Jack make it down?” asked Jocelyn.

“Thank goodness, yes! He and Heather brought down cases of sports drinks with them,” said Olivia. “Harriet desperately needed them, and so did June and I!”

“Good. Where is he?”

“He’s still down there with Harriet and Heather. The cave is, well, it’s intense. And people tend to focus on her, which is kind of difficult. It’s a shame we don’t have someone else who can do what she does.”

“Well, the ‘new girl’ as you called her, Linda, can sense the energy in people and feel the waves, at least at at their peak up here.”

“That sounds hopeful!” said Olivia.

“I thought so,” said Jocelyn.

“I have got to rest,” confessed Olivia. “And I need to feed Jeremy. And a shower.”

“You do that,” said Jocelyn. “June, too. I’ll get Julia and Linda. Come back once you’re done, if you will, because we need everyone helping out. We’re going to need to send people out again looking for newly affected folks.”

Jocelyn found the two women still in the office, with Julia fulfilling her promise to Linda, who was thrashing and grinding her pussy into Julia’s lips and tongue. “God, oh God!” cries Linda, “You’re like a hot electric octopus of sex!” This brought Jocelyn up short, trying to imagine it. She shook her head and sat at the desk and waited. Even if it looked incredibly hot, she was just too tired and drained to get too excited by what she was watching. If she’d been a bit less tired, she thought, she’d join in.

Julia was saying something into Linda’s sex, but Jocelyn couldn’t make it out. Suddenly, Julia’s face and front was covered by Linda’s juices as Linda flung herself wide in orgasm vibrating and almost yodeling helplessly as the spasms shook her.

“Oh, you shot anything that was left all over me!” said Julia, “but that was a wonderful cum for Mommy!”

Linda was gasping weakly. “No... more... no... more... can’t take... any... more!”

“Aw, Baby Girl is tired after her big cum, isn’t she? Shh. No more, for now. Later you can return the favor for Mommy, hmm?”

Linda lay there and twitched on the desk, completely wrung out. Julia stood and ran a finger up her chest, collecting Linda’s ejaculate, then sucked it. You are so nice and sweet/tart, dear! Almost as good as my Juliette!”

Jocelyn looked at Julia over Linda’s still-panting form, and said, “Harriet wants you two down with the next group in about half an hour. You should get as cleaned up as you can. I hear that it’s very intense down there.”

Julia’s eyes lit, and she clapped her hands and twirled, “Wonderful! I can’t wait!” She stalked proudly to the en suite to wash what she could.

Veronica showed up in the open doorway to her office. “Well done out there,” she said to the mayor, “Everyone seems to be either happy or resigned, but no one is panicking or too fearful anymore. The people who’ve been down there are also very positive, if tired. They talk about how free and happy they feel now. It’s helping.”

“I need you to go down with the next group, and come back before it starts if you can. Harriet needs to think about children of incest, genetic defects, and we’ve got to figure out some kind of contraception so we don’t have all the women in town having babies every nine months. What would happen if suddenly everyone developed a pregnancy fetish? I hadn’t thought of that until a few minutes ago talking to Olivia. I can’t imagine that Harriet has had the time or capacity to do so given what it must be like down there.”

“Oh, God!” said Veronica, imagining the consequences.

“Yep, my thoughts exactly,” said Jocelyn.

“Okay. How is Linda doing?” Veronica asked, eyeing the naked girl stretched wide on her desk.

* * *

“Recovering from a big one from Julia. She said something about a ‘hot electric octopus” just before she came.

Veronica laughed. “I can imagine!”

Jocelyn shook her head, “You’re a better woman than I, Gunga Din.”

Veronica laughed harder. “Let’s just say Julia is an experience.”

“Damn right!” Linda rose from the desk. “Oh, God. I feel like I ran a marathon!” she added as she started to rise.

“Wait for Julia to come out, then go wash up. It will help,” said Veronica.

Jocelyn added, “And Jack and Heather took down some energy or sports drinks, earlier. Drink one when you get to the cave, and maybe as you leave. Julia, too.”

“I may need some actual food before then,” said Linda. “Once I get cleaned up, I’ll run across the street to my house and grab some crackers or cookies or something, and get right back.”

“Food! We’ve got to feed people here!” exclaimed Jocelyn, slapping her forehead. She pulled out her phone again and walked away. “I hope everyone likes pizza. I’d better warn the shop that the delivery guy probably won’t make it back for the night, too.”

“So everyone is doing better with this?” Linda asked Veronica as she pulled on her shirt.

“They seem to be,” agreed Veronica. I think seeing everyone else being swept away with it like they were made them understand that this is real, and it is not because of their faults or weaknesses. No one was able to resist it, and some tried.”

“It’s funny,” said Linda as she shrugged into her shirt, “Just a couple of hours ago I couldn’t imagine having a conversation while getting dressed, let alone getting dressed after having sex. I mean, I was so cripplingly shy! Do you remember me before today?”

Veronica studied her for a moment. “No, I’m sorry, I don’t think I do.”

“I’ve been here two years. I’ve been a part of the congregation here almost that long. I never was noticed, and I was comfortable that way. As a kid I learned how to hide in plain sight, sort of a ‘These are not the droids you’re looking for’ kind of thing. Now, you know my name and are talking to me like we’ve known each other all that time. I’m not mortified that you saw me naked. I feel relaxed, confident. It’s amazing! Maybe everyone is less... I don’t know, worried about such things?”

“Hmm. That is a very good observation! You are quite smart, aren’t you?” asked Veronica.

“I don’t know, I just read a lot and I’ve gotten good at watching people, sort of an outsider watching people be themselves with each other and trying to imagine what they were feeling when they did. My feelings were pretty much my only measure, and when they didn’t match what I saw or thought should be, I tried to figure out why. It’s like solving puzzles as fast as you can, you develop an eye, I guess.”

“Linda, and I don’t intend this as a come-on, but I think I like you.” Veronica flushed. “Of course, if you want to take it as a come-on, I wouldn’t object”

“Why thank you! And I rather suspect we will get to know each other much better soon!” Linda winked, then paused, “I’ve never done that before, either! Flirted with someone, I mean, let alone flirted back with someone. Hmm.” She pulled on her tennis shoes and said, I’ll go wash up at home and grab some food.” She leaned in and said, “I just live across the street....” and wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

Veronica laughed. “I’m sure I’ll stop by sometime soon!”

With a last smile, Linda swept out the door.

“Making friends with Miss Lemony Peach?” asked Julia from the door to the en suite. “You always did like girls, didn’t you?”

Veronica paused and thought hard about it for a moment. “I don’t actually know,” said Veronica. “I would have said ‘no’ yesterday, but in hindsight and being honest, it’s really hard to tell. I may simply not have realized it, or I might have repressed it. I know I’ve always appreciated women aesthetically. I may just have shut out any sexual attraction.”

“You and Jocelyn were always close....” said Julia.

“Not that close!” laughed Veronica, “Not until last night. No, we were always just good friends. I will say we’re a lot closer now! And I can say that while I haven’t had a whole lot of them, real friends, I mean. I do like men!“

“I always wondered,” said Julia. “You didn’t seem to date.”

“I was a lot like Linda, deeply shy at least as far as dating went, but I never managed to conceal myself from notice, so I hid in plain sight in a different way, behind the collar. No one one asks the town pastor on a date. He or she is supposed to be pretty solitary. Keep secrets, help people with their personal struggles, you know, but not have a lover or really date. It’s harder to confide in a pastor who may share your relationship problems as pillow talk with a husband or wife, you know? It a subtle expectation, but it’s there. People would deny it if you asked, they probably don’t even realize it themselves. Anyway, Jocelyn and I grew up together, and we’ve always been friends. Betty, too.”

“Betty never really dated, either,” said Julia.

“And she was frustrated as hell about it. She was a victim of the lack of local eligible men in town. I think she may handcuff herself to John, now that they seem to be interested in each other! I will bet you money that she won’t let him go without a restraining order! But John is single and alone, too, and she is happy to indulge his accidental fetish, so....”

“Good for her! And him!” Julia said, “I was always a straight-arrow girl. You know, get good grades, marry a good man, have a family, the whole thing. It was a straitjacket. It made me so desperately unhappy that I tried to kill myself. I was trapped into being ‘good’, somebody else’s definition of ‘good’. Now, I’m not ‘good’, I’m very, very good, and naughty as hell! And I am enjoying it, and my life, to the hilt! I am free to enjoy myself, and other people, and life. I don’t care what anyone thinks... well, that’s not true. I want people to think I’m unashamedly sexual and willing to try anything! You know, I think that’s what has really happened. We’ve been freed from the crushing straitjackets of small town disapproval and expectations and,” she pursed her lips, put her nose in the air, and said in a prudish old-lady voice, “’Propriety’.” You could hear the capital letter in the word.

Julia paused, and then continued, “Tell me: has anyone done anything to hurt someone else, or done anything against another person’s will?”

“Not that I know of,” said Veronica thoughtfully. “And I did see people say ‘no’ a few times, though I don’t know why; the people who were told ‘no’ just found someone else who was interested.”

“The only fight I know of was outside of town, when my son defended my daughter from too many guys who wouldn’t take ‘no’ for an answer!”

“She said ‘no’?”

“Apparently, they weren’t interesting to her for some reason. I guess she was putting out some vibe they locked in on, and were getting obnoxious. Darren had to protect her.”

“Oh, God! That’s terrible!” said Veronica

“Yes. But here, no one does that, they just find someone else who is interested,” finished Julia. She then observed, “Of course, someone always is interested. And close by.“

“Huh....” said Veronica. “I am going to pay a lot more attention to that.” She stopped and qualified, “When I can.” She smiled.

It was at this point that Linda returned, looking refreshed and happy. “I guess we should take the next group down.”

Julia grinned widely and sauntered over, running a hand up Linda’s back and then cupping a boob, then she swept out into the church. Linda shivered and purred. “She’s like a walking mini-wave,” she said to Veronica, shook her head as if to clear it, then followed Julia out.

They found the next group waiting at the door, and escorted them down to the cave, flashlights in hand, not that they needed them quite yet. As they drew closer, Linda’s skin prickled and her nerves danced happily. Julia’s walk got sexier and her fingers stroked her nipples and crotch. The people following them began fidgeting and murmuring, making interesting and sexually excited sounds, and began touching and caressing each other as they walked, drawing closer together as they did.

When they got to the cave mouth, Linda swore she could almost see light flooding out of it. When she entered, the first thing, the only thing, she could see was Harriet, glowingly and gloriously naked, and she fell to her knees before the blinding sexiness of perfection.

“Oh... my goddess!” she said, aflame with deepest, most profound need.