The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: In The Beginning

Chapter 3

MC, MD, MF, SF

Ahn’s reaction to hearing her Master’s voice for the first time was less than ideal. Too many impulses pulled her in different directions. She was startled, which made her jump slightly and try to spin around. She instinctively tried to cover her naked body with her arms. A new, competing need urged her to present her body for her Master’s appreciation. And the subservient half heard whisper in her head demanded kneel!

The net result was a yelp, followed by Ahn tripping over her own ankles as she tried to somehow simultaneously turn, clench her legs closed, spread them wide, and bend her knees. She saved herself from falling flat by desperately grabbing at the glass wall. “Awap?” was the closest thing to a word she said. She blushed from a combination of embarrassment and a dawning realization that he likely meant the word beautiful to describe her.

Master is beautiful. Master is perfect. i love Master so much. i want to serve Master forever. The whispering was making it hard for Ahn to focus on what she was seeing. There was a man with her now. Master!. He was maybe five or six paces away. i should crawl to Master. He was different than any man she’d seen. no man can compare to Master. For one thing he was taller. ordinary men are like ants to Master. Ahn was a pretty normal height for a girl, but she would only come up to his shoulder. i’ll always be looking up at Master. i want to worship Master. His skin was a different color as well, he was quite a bit darker than anyone she’d met. there is no one like Master. He was broad shouldered and well-muscled. Master’s so strong. Master’s so powerful. Ahn’s eyes drifted down between his legs. She stole a quick glance at his manhood.

It wasn’t the first penis she’d ever seen. She’d caught glimpses of men in the village bathing in the river. This was different. Those men hadn’t been at all excited. This stranger looking at her naked body was at least halfway hard. It looked much bigger than Hujah’s had felt, but it had been too dark for her to see his. It was hard for Ahn to form an opinion on it with the constant whispering.

Master’s Cock! Master’s Cock! i love it i need it i worship it it’s so big it’s so powerful it’s so beautiful it’s the most important thing in the world. Ahn wrenched her eyes away, breathless. She shouldn’t stare at this man’s cock. That would be… rude? She needed to make a good impression on him. She wanted him to think he made a good decision Choosing her. She couldn’t just lean on the glass wall and stare at his cock.

His face. She should look at his face. That was how you introduced yourself properly. Ahn could barely remember ever talking to a stranger, it had been so long, but that sounded right. She lifted her gaze to look in his face. He was smiling. He had perfect teeth like hers were now. That smile made her feel good. So did his warm brown eyes, they looked kind. She smiled back at him and got her feet under her again.

“Hello.” Ahn made sure to arch her back just a little to show off her beautiful new breasts. Master should see all of my body. “I’m Ahn.” She kept her legs shoulder width apart, wondering if he could see how wet she was. my body belongs to Master. “I’d imagine you already knew that though.” She laughed a little. i live to please Master. Her eyes sparkled in the brilliant sunlight. ”M-Master.” Ahn lightly bit her lower lip. Master please use me. .

“It’s nice to finally meet you, Ahn.” She had expected his voice to be deep and deafening. But it was soft and relaxing. Master’s voice is the most beautiful music. He took a few paces toward her. please Master i’m waiting for you. His eyes were drinking in every inch of her. please Master i need you. “I’ve been looking forward to this.” He took hold of her hand, and brought it to his lips. Master is touching me Master is touching me Master is touching me.

Ahn felt her confidence wavered as her Master towered over her. Parts of her wanted to be terrified, but Ahn couldn’t feel scared any more. That left a hollow place in her mind that felt strange. The rest of her was more turned on than she had ever been. And the whispering wouldn’t stop. Master Master Master Master Master.

He stepped closer. serve Master “Thank you” Ahn said. He moved his hand to her shoulder. please Master. “For Choosing me.” The other held her hip. worship Master. “For bringing me here.” He was staring into her eyes. love Master. “For... for all of this.” Her heart was pounding so hard she was sure he must hear it. need Master.

“My pleasure.” oh yes Master, let me please you Master. He put a hand under her chin and tilted her face upward. please touch me Master. Then he kissed her.

Ahn ignited. She was dry grass struck by lightning. The whispering was gone, or else it was all that was left. With so little experience, and that so long ago, Ahn didn’t really know what to do. She tried to put her need for this man into the awkward motion of her tongue and into the strength of her embrace. She pressed her body against his, desperate to make him understand how utterly she needed him, belonged to him.

The feel of his hard member against her stomach set off another reaction. Most of her melted. But there was still an echoing place where she knew she would have been afraid. She was naked in a strange place, with a naked man, and in a body that wasn’t hers. He was kissing her, and she loved it, and he was definitely going to fuck her soon. She didn’t know what was happening. It was wonderful yet it wasn’t right. This wasn’t her.

“Wait.” Ahn was astonished to hear herself say. WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT she shrieked at herself inside. Why had she said it? She put her hand on his chest and pushed away ever so slightly. He looked at her with surprise, but not anger. “I’m not like this. Really. I’m not actually a- I’m not a…” Ahn couldn’t bring herself to say the word. Did he understand? She needed him to understand. He was the most important person in the world; she needed him to know who she was.

He was smiling at her again. She felt reassured. He leaned in and whispered, “There’s nobody here who would ever call you a slut. No more than someone could see you now and call you boy-shaped.” He traced his finger down her spine and she shivered. Ahn was relieved that he knew. But there was still something off about this.

“You know everything about me,” Ahn husked. “But you’re a stranger to me.” The hand she’d put on his chest was tracing circles and spirals on his skin now. She still didn’t feel like herself. She wanted to throw herself at his feet and beg him to use her as he wished. Or did she? She needed to think. Did she need to think? Was she ruining this?

He looked thoughtful for a second. Ahn liked his face, it was round and oddly childlike. “I don’t know everything about you. But I never gave you a chance to ask me anything, did I? That wasn’t very fair of me. Let me ask you one thing more before we go any further.” He leaned in close to her again. “If you were to make love to a stranger, would you feel like a slut? Even if he didn’t treat you like one?”

Ahn nodded. “Yes Master.” She turned red with embarrassment. She felt so small and stupid. This man had taken her and fixed everything bad about her. What more did she need to know? That hollow feeling was back, like she should have been afraid he would send her away. She couldn’t be though. He’d fixed that too.

Ahn’s Master kissed her forehead. “I cannot have that.” He stepped back from her and she whimpered. She actually whimpered aloud. If it were possible for her to have been more embarrassed that would have done it. He turned and walked back toward the door. She admired his body as he came to a bench beside it. Ahn supposed it had always been there, but it was entirely possible that it had just appeared by magic. “I’m going to sit right here. Ask me whatever you want for as long as you wish. When you decide I’m not a stranger any more, you will let me know. Does that sound fair?” Ahn nodded.

She studied his face; he seemed amused. He must know he could take her whenever he wanted. He could ignore her stupid complaints and just fuck her against the wall right here. They both knew that if he did she’d scream out her thanks and beg him to do it again. Instead he was humoring her, because he didn’t want her to feel bad. That was very encouraging. Ahn took another breath and felt steadier.

“Who are you, Master?” that question answers itself. As Ahn calmed down the whispering came back.

“Starting with the hard questions, are we? Well my name is Elias. You can call me that if you wish.” The idea of calling him by his name felt wrong to her. he is my Master

“Are... are you a god?” Ahn asked yes. Master is my god, the whisper answered.

He laughed. “It must seem that way to you. No. As far as I can tell there are no gods. Or if there are they don’t matter.” That last part stopped his laughter, and he seemed thoughtful.

“If you aren’t a god, then how are you doing all of this?” it doesn’t matter how, i need to serve him.

“It isn’t magic. It’s technology. That doesn’t really mean anything to you though, does it?” He thought for a second. “There are tools. Very powerful tools that you cannot even see. There’s a huge variety of them, and they are very powerful. But they aren’t magic.”

“You have invisible tools that let you change people? That isn’t magic?” Ahn laughed. don’t laugh at him! Ahn ignored the whispers and walked over to where he was sitting. Not having him tower over her made it easier to think about what he said instead of being overwhelmed by his mere presence.

He chuckled back. “You’ll see. I’m going to show you how they work. There will be a lot for you to learn before then, but you will use them yourself.”

She sat down next to him. i should be kneeling at his feet. She didn’t know what to make of the idea of learning to use these “not magical” all powerful invisible tools. She set that aside for the moment. “What did you do to me with these tools?” Master can do whatever he wants to me.

“Quite a lot. You were a bit of a rough diamond.” He smiled again and she quivered inside. What was a diamond? a beautiful precious gem. Master is calling me beautiful! Master is so kind. i love Master so much. Ahn threaded her fingers between his and clasped his hand tight.

“Do you remember the light in the sky, and being taken inside? The tests and the questions?” Ahn nodded. “That light was a vessel. Like a chariot that can fly. No, you don’t have chariots yet. Like a boat that floats on air. It can think, but not like a person. More like a trained animal. I set it to go too places where I knew people lived, and look for possible brides. Looking at you from the sky it saw enough to decide you might be a good candidate. So it took you inside for testing.

“While you were in there tiny machines were going into your body.” She remembered feeling things flow into her. “They are some of the tools I was talking about. They can fix and move things inside a person. They were getting rid of things that could make you sick, and making your organs work better. If the tests had shown you weren’t clever enough, or too cruel, or otherwise not up to the challenge, it would have put you back on the ground somewhere close to your home. I’m going to need smart girls with good hearts to help me, Ahn.” Master thinks i’m smart and kind. i’ll do anything to prove him right. Master can’t ever be wrong. Ahn was rapt, hanging on his every word. She pressed herself into his side.

“The questions it asked you were designed to help me know all about what kind of life you’ve had, and what kind of person you are. There were other tools that worked on your mind.” He tapped her lightly on the forehead. She giggled. She wasn’t sure why it was funny. ”They made it so when you were answering it was more like things were happening again than remembering them. And they made it so you had to answer honestly. That part is still in there. Can you imagine ever lying to me, or keeping things from me?”

“Never Master!” Ahn’s voice and the whisper in her mind answered as one. She leaned in and kissed him. Just a little, and she stopped before the urge to climb onto his lap and mount his cock was too strong. She wanted to keep talking for a while first.

“H-How,” Ahn struggled to find her voice as she whispered in his ear. “How did you make me beautiful?” She kissed and nibbled at his ear.

“Mmm. That wasn’t hard. You were never really ugly, Ahn.” His words gave her a sudden heady rush of pleasure. They also drew a snort, followed by a few minutes of full bodied laughter. She clung to his shoulder to avoid falling on the floor. Master is being kind. don’t laugh at him! but she couldn’t stop.

“Hmm.” She eventually managed. “Would Master like me to knock my teeth out again? I will if you liked that better.”i will Master. Anything for you, Master. He chuckled back at her a little.

“That was easy to fix. It took less than an hour in the chrysalis for the nanites- that’s what the tiny tools that go into your body are called- to build new teeth for you.” Ahn pulled herself onto his lap sideways. His cock was pressed against the outside of her thigh. She shuddered a bit, and the whispering started urging her on. Master’s Cock! touch it please it serve it worship it. But he was talking to her. What he was saying was important. It had to be, because it came from her Master.

“Your breasts weren’t hard to do either. “ He reached around her back and stroked her side. Master thank you, Master i love you, Master i worship you “It took a little longer, only because you didn’t have much fat on you for the nanites to use. Your hips were a bit trickier,” he lowered his hand till it was resting on them “because it involved moving bones a bit. But it was no great challenge either.

Aside from a few trivial things, like hair removal and getting rid of callouses on your hands and feet, the rest of your body is the same as it ever was. You even still have the little scar by your ear, right here.” He kissed her there and she squirmed on his lap. His hard cock was sliding on her bare thigh. It was making it hard for her to stay focused on what he was saying. She lifted her leg and shifted her body.

She was looking straight at him now. Her legs were spread wide, her knees on the bench. this is right. this is where i should be. this is how i should be. kneeling and wet and ready. His cock wasn’t touching her any more, but Ahn thought she could still feel exactly where it was. Sliding onto it would be even easier for her than fixing her had been for him.

Ahn held herself back for a moment longer. She had more she wanted to know. She kept her eyes on his. He seemed to want her as much as she wanted him. But that couldn’t be possible, nobody had ever wanted anybody this much.

“That’s not all you did though.” She panted. “Your light was in my mind. I felt it. I still hear it. What did it do?” Before he could answer she started kissing him again. The pounding of her pulse drowned out the cries of strange birds and the sound of distant waves. It was a long time before she let him answer her.

“I put some things in that lovely mind of yours. The light burned them in while you were sleeping in the chrysalis. These things come in packages. I gave you a standard general knowledge and language package. That’s why you’re speaking a language you’ve never heard.” Ahn dimly remembered being confused by her own words, a thousand years ago before she met her Master. “Your base level of fear was so high you could barely feel anything else. So I gave you an extreme fear suppressing package. It’s usually used for soldiers and firefighters, though it doesn’t instill any of the skills. You’ve almost totally lost the ability to feel fear. I’m going to have to watch you closely for a while. I need to make sure you don’t walk off any cliffs.”

“Mmmmm, you’d catch me, wouldn’t you Master.” Ahn purred and leaned in for another kiss. But her Master wasn’t pleased by that.

“Ahn, this is very important.” when she heard those words everything but his voice seemed to vanish. Her eyes were still seeing, her heart was still pounding and her cunt still smoldering. But none of those things were real any more, only his voice. “Whatever you do, you will do in the safest way possible. You will never do anything to put yourself, me, the other brides or any of our future children in danger if you can possibly avoid it. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.” Ahn was pretty sure that she said that. She couldn’t imagine saying anything else, but since it wasn’t her Master talking she couldn’t really be sure.

“Good girl. Relax.” The world came back. Ahn felt the heated lust that had been building in her since she awoke come back all at once, along with a reward shiver for taking her instructions. “That’s another thing that is in there now. It’s called a trigger phrase. When I say it you have to do what I tell you next, in the same way you have to breathe. Do you understand?”

“Oh, Master. Yes Master. I’ll be safe. I’ll be good. I promise.” Ahn saw the concern pass from her Master’s face. Master cares about me. Master loves me. That almost sent Ahn over the edge by itself. She felt drunk on attention and affection and arousal. She slid her hips toward him. She was a hairsbreadth from his cock, and she was kissing him again.

When she came up for air Master kissed her neck. His hands were on the beautiful body he gave her. He caressed one breast and squeezed her ass. She moaned. There were no words in the sound but it unmistakably meant Yes Master.

“I put one more thing in there, Ahn,” he told her. “It’s a lightened version of the basic bed slave package.” oh yes Master! thank you Master! “I admit that was a bit selfish of me. I’m used to a certain level of fawning adoration in my life. Besides,” he hesitated slightly, “it’s the only way I know how to make a girl fall in love with me. Forgive me?” his tone was playful on the last words.

Ahn answered by reaching down between them and guiding his cock into her at last.