The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: In The Beginning

Chapter 4

MC, MF, MD, SF

“Oh.” There was no more whispering in Ahn’s mind as she eased herself onto her Master. There were no more questions either. There were no words left in Ahn at all. The only thing in Ahn was her Master. She felt him in her cunt, she felt him in her mind, she felt him on every last bit of her skin and deep down in her soul; every part of Ahn was radiating pleasure and joy. She would have told him all of this, but “Oh” was all Ahn could say.

“Oh” she said again when she reached his base. She breathed deep. Her eyes had closed at some point. She felt the heat of his body, heard him gasp a little, felt his strong grip on her ass. A few more drops of pleasure fell into the river inside her, knowing she was pleasing her Master. The world was perfect. Nothing could be better.

Instinct or conditioning urged Ahn to move. She started to grind slowly. “Oh!” she moaned, feeling even better. She sped up her shallow strokes. Her Master was kissing her again. She grasped him blindly. She started pulling further back on each stroke, and he was meeting her forcefully each time.

“Oh” for the briefest of moments Ahn was disappointed as her master stopped kissing her and leaned her back from him. “OH!” she cried as he brought his mouth to her breast. She wanted, needed to please him more. All she knew to try was faster and harder, so she did. The wet sound of flesh on flesh was nearly keeping pace with the pounding of her heart. They had barely started and she was on the brink. Her Master shifted to the other breast, his teeth grazing the nipple the slightest bit.

“OOOOH!” Ahn crested. Her muscles twitched and squeezed. She trembled and whimpered. But her hips didn’t slow their pace. It was too much; she was a mass of raw nerves. A threshold was crossed, and now the sensations were causing her pain. It didn’t matter, her pain was nothing, his pleasure was everything. Her eyes opened slightly and tears pooled there. She couldn’t speak, she couldn’t stop, she couldn’t do anything but fuck him as hard as humanly possible.

Her kind, wonderful, perfect Master stopped her. His strong hands held her by the hips and stopped their motion. “Easy, sweet Ahn. Breathe. I know this is overwhelming for you. You needn’t hurt yourself to pleasure me. I love the way you feel when you climax around me. It is nearly as good for me as for you.” His voice was slightly strained, and he was breathing hard. Something like thought was coming back into her. It noted the pleasure she got from his praise didn’t hurt her overstimulated body. She would have to remember to ask why that was.

“Do you want to hear something about yourself you might not know?” He asked. Ahn gave him a shaky nod. “You feel things more than most people. People have probably said things like that to you before, but my testing measured it. If most people are on a scale of 1 to 5, you are on a scale of 1 to 10.” Counting was a something Ahn knew, but the idea of measuring a feeling by numbers was too hard a concept for her overwhelmed brain right now. Still, she believed him. He was her Master, he wouldn’t lie to her.

“People probably told you all your life that you shouldn’t care so much if people were mean to you, or you shouldn’t be so frightened, didn’t they?” Ahn nodded, tears in her eyes again. “They weren’t bad people, they just couldn’t understand. They thought there was something wrong with you. But it’s a good thing, Ahn.” She kept squeezing him as best she could, shifting her hips slightly in his grasp. That was starting to feel good again. She opened her eyes the rest of the way. “It means you can be happier than they can understand. It means you can love more than they can. That’s why you’re here. That’s what the rest of your life will be. Us loving each other and being happy.” He started kissing her neck again.

“M-Mm” she smiled at her own struggle. “Mmmaster, I just realized I’ve been very rude.”

“I hadn’t noticed, sweet Ahn.” He loosened his grip slightly, letting her resume at a languid pace. “What have you done?”

“I only asked about- oh!— what you did to me,” her words sounded like laughter. “I should have—mmm- asked about you. Oh, yesss. What do you want? W-Ahh! What do you like?” Her eyes were locked on his, and filled with promises. “How can I best serve you?”

He made a growling sound of appreciation. “You’ve made a good start already. But right now I think I’d like to take you into your bedroom. Then I’d like to fuck you until you crest- I like how you say that for orgasm, it’s a very pretty way of thinking about it- two more times at least. And I’d like to plant my seed deep inside you. Do you think you could do that for me Ahn?”

She ground herself against him and kissed him deeply. “I’ll do my best for you, Master.” Her tone was playful, but she didn’t know if she’d survive two more of those. Ahn was excited to try. That meant she’d have to get off her Master’s cock for a moment though. With a whimper she eased herself off. She wobbled a little and giggled. She took a long loving look at his cock while he stood. On impulse she reached down to give it a stroke. Then she licked her juices off her fingers. She walked ahead of her Master, rolling her hips with each step. She savored the feeling of his eyes on her. She tossed her chestnut hair to one side, glancing over her shoulder at him.

“How do you want to take me, Master?” She tried to keep her voice casual. Her need still filled it, it dripped from her tongue like it dripped from her cunt. His smile was hungry as he pulled the door closed. He tapped it, switching it back to a mirror. Ahn saw the new her from behind for the first time. She felt a heady rush, she was so beautiful now; no wonder even a man like her Master would want her so badly.

He didn’t answer, at least with words. He wrapped her in his arms from behind and kissed her again. His cock pressed into her back. She reveled in the feel of it, hard and still moist from fucking her. She delighted in the heat of his body, and his strong hands on her body. One was cupping her breast, the other slid down between her thighs. He teased her, keeping his fingers away from her slit and especially the hard nub above. She pressed her ass back at him, urging him to go further.

It seemed to Ahn that they stayed like that for quite a long time. She and her Master would kiss until they had to stop to breathe, while his hands explored and fondled her. It didn’t quite feel as good as him actually fucking her, but it wasn’t as overwhelming either. She could savor and appreciate every touch while he kept her simmering. A few times a finger would brush her clit, and she would nearly boil over. It was always the briefest of grazes before his hands would go back to gliding over her firm belly or squeezing her ass.

“Please” she breathed at him after one such graze. “Please Master. Please. Use me. Fuck me. Let me please you. Show me how you want me. I want to learn—Ahh!” Master lifted her off her feet, one hand under her crotch and another grasping her around the waist. It was awkward but he only had two steps to go. He dropped her onto her knees on the edge of the bed. The synsilk was smooth and cool. Master’s hand was gently pushing on her back. She grasped his intention and bent down, stretching her arms out ahead of her. She pressed her face into the fabric, arching her back and lifting her hips. It felt right, bowing like this, presenting her cunt for her Master.

Ahn felt his hands on her hips a second before he entered her, then all thought fled again. “Huhnuh” was the sound she made, her breath forced out of her by the strength and depth of his thrust. Had he somehow gotten even bigger? No, he was just able to fuck her deeper and harder like this. He pulled almost all the way out, leaving her feeling so empty. Then he thrust into her again. “Ah!” she said this time, her voice high pitched and delighted. He began to pull back again, and the glorious cycle carried on.

Each time she slid forward on the smooth synsilk, and he pulled her hips back to meet him each time. It felt wonderful on her hard nipples. The wet slap of his cock bottoming out in her was the most beautiful music she’d ever heard. Ahn caught the rhythm and quickly figured out her part, putting her whole body into thrusting back to meet him. She felt him deeper and deeper inside her each time. He was filling her, filling her with pleasure and joy and his own immense power. She felt like she was going to burst. Soon he was going to fill her with his seed as well.

With that thought she crested. Ahn wailed and quivered. She clutched fistfuls of synsilk. Cream frothed from her soaked cunt. For a heartbeat she was pretty sure she actually went blind.

She didn’t feel the compulsion to keep fucking her master this time, which was just as well since it was unlikely Ahn could move at the moment. Her Master slid gently out of her, drawing a soft whimper. “You are a real delight, sweet Ahn.” She felt the glow of pleasure his praise always brought. It was rain falling on the sea, but she still liked it. Ahn tried to think of something equally kind to say back, or something clever and funny. Thinking was still a bit hard, so instead when he sat on the bed next to her she grasped his hand tightly.

Ahn brought his hand to her lips and kissed it. She looked in his eyes and smiled at how he looked at her. Looking at him felt good. Touching him at all felt good. Was that his “bed slave package,” or was it just him? She tried to remember the last time she’d touched someone. Her father used to pat her on the shoulder sometimes, but Ahn would always wince away. Eventually he’d stopped trying, and Ahn hadn’t really noticed when. She slid herself towards him, gasping at the cool smooth fabric on her overstimulated body. Slick with sweat and sex she flowed up his body. Ahn kissed up his strong arms and across his broad chest. She took a dark nipple into her mouth and treasured his gasp.

She writhed into his lap, her back to his chest now. Leaning back into him she lifted her head up and back for another kiss. His hands were on her breasts, toying with her nipples. Her breathing was ragged, she still hadn’t recovered and the sensation was overwhelming. Ahn was past caring about that, her Master, her kind and giving and wonderful Master, he needed her to finish serving him. One of his hands was gently caressing her neck while he kissed the other side of it. Her heavy lidded eyes drifted down. Master was so hard, her cunt was so wet. “Please Master,” she whispered. “Please. Seed me, fill me. No one ever has.” That thought pleased Ahn. She hadn’t kept her virginity for her Master, but this was something she saved for him without knowing it. “No one else ever will. I belong to you Master. I belong to you.”

Ahn’s hand reached down as she spoke, guiding the head of his cock to her lower lips. Her Master turned her head to face the mirror again. The two of them gleamed with sweat; her breasts were heaving as she struggled for breath. Her Master eased into her. She whimpered. He whispered in her ear.

“Ahn, this is very important,” Ahn whined but didn’t hear it as the world vanished for her. “You will not crest until I put my seed in you. I won’t do so until you give me the right answer to the question I’m going to ask you. When you do, it will be the most powerful, beautiful, satisfying experience of your life. Now relax.” The world came back. It was a world of panting need and searing pleasure, a world with only two people in it, and the center of it was where their bodies met.

The angle was awkward, and Ahn had trouble with it at first. Master knew what to do of course; he eased her forward, holding her by one shoulder. She could fuck him properly this way, and she settled into a rhythm quickly. “Look at yourself, Ahn.” Ahn didn’t need encouragement. She drank in the sight of her fucking her Master. “Look and tell me, what are you?”

Ahn smiled at herself. This test was easy. “Beautiful, Master.” There was no other possible word for what she saw. Her bouncing breasts, he ass shaking with every stroke, her smooth skin and most of all her Master’s perfect cock spreading her open, it was all perfect. “I’m beautiful now. Thank you.”

Master was breathing hard, but he gave her a sort of chuckling growl. “Well you are that, Ahn. That’s not what I meant. Look again and tell me, what are you?”

Ahn’s brow wrinkled, and she studied herself. The thoughtful, troubled look on her face seemed absurd on a body that was trembling with pleasure. Besides beautiful, what was she? What was she right now, as she fucked this wonderful man who she had met moments ago. Realization dawned on her.

“I’m a slut Master.” It was the worst thing in the world but it was true. Only a slut would be fucking a man she barely knew. Only a slut could possibly feel this good doing it. “I’m your slut. Oh! I can’t help it, I just need to be fucked!” The words poured out of her horrified mouth. But her Master had asked her and she had to tell the truth. “I’m a slut! Mmmm! Fuck your slut Master, fuck her hard, fuck her, it’s all she’s good for!” She was a slut; she should stop fighting it and just enjoy it. She was her Master’s slut. It felt right. She would be the best slut she could be for him.

Her ass stung where Master slapped it. It hadn’t been hard but it surprised her and stopped her short. “Bad girl. No one is allowed to call my Ahn names.” Ahn was confused, simultaneously pleased by what he said and ashamed to be so wrong. And of course she was still climbing higher and higher on her Master’s cock. “You’re no slut, Ahn. You told me so yourself, remember?” That was true, she remembered saying that. “I see why you think that. You get so hot, and you love to fuck so much, don’t you? Even a smart girl like you could make that mistake.” Buried under the ecstasy from her cunt was the familiar shiver from her Master’s praise.

“Sluts can’t help themselves. They get so hot and so wet, they start thinking with their cunt and can’t help but fuck anyone who wants them. Sluts are fun, but you can’t trust them, can you?” Ahn shook her head. “You aren’t like that. You proved it when you told me to wait. You wanted me to fuck you then, but you told me to wait. So you can’t be a slut, can you?”

“No, Master.” Ahn let that sink in. She panted and moaned as she fucked her Master. She looked herself in the eye. “I’m not a slut. I can’t be a slut.” Along with all the pleasure from her ravaged body she felt a deep joy. She said it again. “I’m not a slut! I can’t be a slut!” It was like a heavy wet blanket fell off her shoulders. She felt light, she caught her second wind, and she bounced herself faster on her Master’s cock.

“Try again, Ahn.” She nodded as she floated. It was very important she get this right. She wasn’t sure why it was so important, but it clearly was. She looked at her reflection. What was that girl, besides beautiful? Not a slut, clearly. Happy? Well yes, but if beautiful wasn’t the answer it probably wasn’t that simple. She got distracted by the delightful feeling of her Master’s fingers roaming over her as she fucked him. “Mmm. Master. Use me Master. I belong to you.”

Oh! It was obvious now. Ahn really should have thought of this first. She looked his reflection in the eyes and smiled broader than ever. “I’m your slave, Master! Your slave, oooooh, I don’t care about anything else!” This felt much better than saying she was a slut. “I only want to serve you! Your will is my will. There’s nothing else.” She was fucking her Master harder. “I’ll do whatever you want, I’ll think whatever you want, I’ll be whatever you want!” She was an empty vessel waiting for him to fill her with his seed, his will, his purpose.”

Master groaned. “Ahn, you’re no one’s slave.“ She slowed her pace a bit. She had been so sure that was what he wanted to hear. “I’ve had slaves in the past. Slaves only do what they are made to do. They don’t have ideas of their own; their masters have to do all the thinking for them. Would I go through all the trouble to find smart girls just to think for them?” Ahn hadn’t thought of that. It was hard for Ahn to think of anything but her Master’s cock inside her.

“I’m not a slave.” Ahn said to her reflection. Her brow wrinkled again. “But Master, you are thinking for me, and making me do things. Your light made me like this, didn’t it? I’m so glad it did, Master,” Ahn added hastily. “I do what you want me to do and feel what you want me to feel. Isn’t that like being a slave?” She looked to his reflection for help understanding.

He smiled at her. “You see, Ahn? A slave would never think to ask that. That’s why I don’t need slaves. I need smart girls who can tell me if I’m wrong about something.” The idea of him being wrong was strange. “Girls who can have their own ideas, and who aren’t afraid to tell me what they are. Don’t you see, you already are what I want you to be?” Ahn glowed. She’d have crested from hearing that if she’d been allowed. “You know what that is. You’ve just gotten a little distracted, but you can remember if you really try.” For Master she would try. She just had to focus. She tried to take a deep breath. It immediately came out as a shuddering moan.

Remember. She moaned. Master said remember. That meant it was something she knew. Something he told her, maybe? She panted. She desperately needed release. That meant she needed to think of the right answer. He’d called her a few things, things like sweet, clever, beautiful. Could one of those be the answer? She knew beautiful was wrong; it wasn’t likely the others were right. What else had people called her? She whimpered. Slut was wrong, and boy-shaped was obviously not right. She needed this so much. Could it just be her name? She hadn’t tried that yet. “I’m … Ahn? I- I’ve been Chosen!” The memory of the light was suddenly very clear. This felt like the answer. “You—oh!— You Chose me!” He was smiling, and he was meeting her strokes with more vigor. She almost had it. “I’m… I’m”

YOU WILL BE ONE OF THE BRIDES OF THE MASTER. “I’m your Bride! “ It was so wonderful, only something as powerful as what she was feeling now could have driven it from her mind. “I’ll help you, I’ll love you, I’ll bear your children!” Tears of joy and frustrated need streamed down her cheeks. “I’m your bride!”

He answered her with a grunt, a strong thrust, and an iron grip pulling her down onto him. She saw an astonished look on her face as he poured into her. Her long delayed release hit her at last. All she could do is breathe. She collapsed, and would have fallen if he hadn’t been holding her. It felt like her body turned to water.

Her climax was everything her Master had ordered it to be. She could barely contain so much pleasure. Darkness crept in on the edges of her vision. Ahn clung desperately to consciousness, she refused to faint. She didn’t want to miss any of this. Eventually she mumbled “oh.”