The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Incapacity Benefit

By Maximilian Cummings

Part 3

Karen didn’t bring James straightaway, but on Monday Ruth heard heavier than usual footsteps on the stairs. Steps that indicated a man was coming to see her.

James proved to be a big bloke, just as Karen had said, a real hunk of a man. Six foot six tall, beautiful black shiny skin, short hair, powerful chest. He looked strong—and was good looking as well.

The door opened, “Hi Ruth,” James said as he stepped up to her bed but he got no further. “Oh rats, I forgot. You’ve got the allergy,” and he drew back into the doorway, “sorry. I’ll be back in a second.”

Ruth did not actually have any allergies which was some comfort given her present disability, but she had been thinking and preparing. She had had a lot of time for thinking and it had come to her as she slipped out of a doze that rather than just ordering James naked, assuming that is her ‘power’ worked on him, it would be fun to get him to strip voluntarily. Of course what happened after that might need a bit of encouragement but she would see. She had thought to him that she had a severe (unspecified) allergy and the recommended precaution was to deal with the patient naked without the presence of clothes that might bring pollen and the like in from the outside world. The precaution also required washing, to remove allergens that may have been picked up outside.

She could hear the shower running and lay there pleasantly anticipating the arrival in her room of a great big naked black man who was going to wash her all over. She practised her finger movements—perhaps she might be able to use her special grasp again!

She was not disappointed. James was a big man.

“Hi again, Ruth, how are you? I’m James. Karen will be along in a moment—she got held up. Well, this certainly feels strange—me standing here naked. Usually that’s the client’s job!” He laughed.

“Sort of seems ‘Even-Stevens’ to me!” replied Ruth.

James laughed again. He had a really jolly face; Ruth took an instant liking to him as he bent over her. She could see what the attraction was for Karen as he began to unbutton her pyjama top. Ruth liked the men doing this. She liked to imagine it happening in a more romantic setting—a boyfriend undressing her before making love to her, undoing her top, button by button, and then pulling back the material to reveal her breasts before planting kisses... but of course that didn’t happen. It was only a carer preparing her for washing. That, though, could easily be changed with her ‘power’ but she chose to wait for Karen to arrive.

Top removed, James went to untie her pyjama bottoms. They were not buttoned but tied with a traditional tape in a bow. Ruth watched James, admiring his physique, the muscles of his buttocks, the dimples above the crack of his bottom and of course his penis—all soft and hanging with its two attendants in a particularly dark skinned wrinkled ball sack. He slipped the bottoms down.

He had just got to the interesting washing bit when Ruth heard Karen on the stair with a, “Hi guys is everything OK?” She waltzed into the room and stopped dead with her mouth open.

“Hey Karen,” said James, “remember, like you told me, with Ruth everything has to be very clean that comes into contact with her. You briefed me, how could you forget we have to shower before we go near her?”

“I... yes of course, I’ll be back in a sec.”

James was well into washing Ruth by the time Karen came back in the room with her hair and body a little damp from the shower. She looked at Ruth and opened her eyes really wide and flicked her eyes in the direction of James. Ruth slowly extended her thumb in her approximation of a ‘thumb’s up’.

James glanced at Karen and, whilst he might have intended to appear nonchalant about her nakedness, undoubtedly gave her the ‘once over.’

Ruth said, “I hope this doesn’t worry you being in a room with two naked women.”

“Nah, dream come true!” He laughed, “no, seriously, professional interest only. Job to do. Mind if I move your thighs so I can wash between.” He pulled her thighs gently apart exposing her sex with the little pink inner lips just peaking out from the protecting outer lips either side. A pretty and erotic picture. James began to wash with the flannel.

“I was thinking,” said Ruth, “how embarrassing it would be—well how embarrassing it must be for men on nudist beaches if they get, you know, excited and they stand up and everyone can see.”

“Must be,” said James looking a little oddly at Ruth, “I wouldn’t know. Not my sort of thing, those beaches. I expect they get used to wondering around naked and just don’t get turned on by the naked women.” He was drying her now.

“You do ask funny things, Ruth,” said Karen appearing to support James—though she could guess where this was leading.

“Just lying here I wonder about all sorts of things, Karen, you know. I don’t get out much... no, I don’t get out at all! And believe it or not I’ve never seen an erect penis.”

The rather more direct language actually made James blush as he bent to turn Ruth carefully over to wash her back and bottom. With her face buried in the pillow and her bottom being washed she thought, “James, the presence of two naked women in the room is making you excited after all. But don’t run away.”

As James turned her back she could see the result of her thoughts. James’ cock was no longer hanging down keeping his testicles company, rather it was thickening and rising just as she had expected..

James was desperately trying to ignore the feeling hoping it would stop and his penis subside. He should not have been thinking so much about that bottom whilst he washed it, how round it was, how sexy. His face had a look of panic as, instead of softening, his penis continued its upward rise pumping steadily higher as his dark foreskin retracted revealing the light brown glans within with its little eye. Poor James did not know what to do. To escape the room he would have had to squeeze past Karen and he hardly wanted to rub himself against her, certainly not in his erect state. I would have meant rubbing his penis against her thigh—or worse. He stood there lost as to what to do.

“Mmm nice,” said Karen with a smirk, “what were you saying James?”

“It’s so big,” said Ruth, her eyes wide, “I didn’t think they were so big.”

“They’re not usually,” said Karen laughing, “we certainly have a big boy here, Ruth.”

James was mortified, “sorry,” he mumbled, “don’t know how that happened. I’ll go outside until I’m better.” But he didn’t go. He didn’t seem able to go.

“Don’t you worry, James, doesn’t bother me at all. I’ve seen one or two before and Ruth here is very interested. It’s educational for her! Just carry on.”

So a reluctant James dried Ruth with the towel, his erect cock swaying as he moved, conscious all the time of it standing there, glancing at it hoping it would show signs of subsiding. It simply stood proud with its now fully revealed glans shining back at him. He picked up the body lotion and began to rub Ruth’s arms. The proximity of her breasts with their brown areolae and little nipples made it worse and, to add to it, they too seemed to be hardening and standing up. It couldn’t be that Ruth was getting sexually excited too? He glanced at Karen’s breasts, her nipples seemed erect as well, she smiled back at him in a knowing way and nodded towards his penis. He looked down to see a little drop of fluid had appeared. This was awful, he was getting more and more excited—which, of course, was just what Ruth had thought.

He squeezed some more lotion on his hands and placed them on Ruth’s breasts, of course they felt good in his hands, round, firm and with the little hard points of her nipples pushing into the palms of his hands. His hands massaged in the lotion for longer than he needed to as he slipped into a daydream of what he would really like to be doing with these two girls. Then, as he realised, he pulled his hands away as if he had been scalded.

“I do like seeing your penis all hard, James, it’s really good of you to show me,” said Ruth, “I wonder, would you mind if I touched it?”

“Yes, very much,” said James immediately.

“Wouldn’t you like me to?”

“That’s not the point, my girlfriend...”

“I’d really like to.”

“No. I mean no. Karen I’m sorry I can’t go on with this, I must go and sort myself out. Ruth shouldn’t... could you finish off this lotion for me?”

Karen was enjoying James’ discomfort. She wanted to touch just as much as Ruth

“James I really wouldn’t let it worry you.”

It did. “Please Karen do that bit,” pleaded James. He really didn’t want to touch Ruth’s sex.

Karen shrugged her shoulders and squeezed the lotion onto her fingers. Ruth was very wet and Karen did not miss that. “James, your display seems to have really got Ruth excited. She’s dripping.”

James couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Why was Karen saying such a thing to him?

He stepped backwards but Ruth thought, “No, touch me, see how wet I am.”

And, before, he knew what he was doing James came forward again and his hand joined Karen’s between Ruth’s legs and his fingertips were dipping into Ruth.

“Yes, push, push those fingers in me,” thought Ruth.

Karen watched James with a sly smile on her face. She winked at Ruth knowing it was Ruth who was making James act so strangely. “You are thorough, James, massaging our Ruth inside as well as out!”

James looked at his fingers as if they were not his own. There they were buried up to the knuckle in Ruth’s sex. He could not believe what he was doing and pulled his hand back and stared at it as if it was not his own.

“See,” said Karen looking at his hand, “very wet. Don’t you think now you’ve started you should carry on? It’s only fair to Ruth now you’ve teased her so much showing her how big your cock is?”

“I didn’t mean to, no I can’t do that.” But his fingers were already back in Ruth and moving. Again he was nonplussed. How did that happen, why had he done that? He looked to Karen for help but she looked at him in surprise and glanced downwards to her own pubis. His other hand was between her legs!

“James,” said Karen, " you appear to have put your fingers into my vagina. What on earth are you doing? Are you testing me for wetness too? And what do you find?”

James wanted to run, to escape. What was he doing?

“No, I didn’t mean for you to stop, James, keep doing that.”

Karen was holding on to him now and she was moving herself up and down on his fingers—she was actually fucking his fingers. He felt her free hand grasp his buttocks. This had got to stop—but his stroking, teasing hands did not withdraw or stop moving. He did not seem to have control over himself. Karen was now rubbing her breasts against his arm; he could feel the hard nipples dragging.

“James, I think Ruth said she wanted to hold your cock.”

He was amazed to see her bend and lift Ruth’s limp hand and arm. The forefinger and thumb slowly formed its circle and Karen placed it over the tip of James’ standing penis. Its diameter was too great for the finger and thumb tip to stay together but Ruth was able to hold on, her limp arm just hanging from the grasp of her finger and thumb, encircling the head just where the head joined the shaft. The touch had been electric to James. It was a male erotic fantasy but so wrong for James. He was loyal to his girlfriend. He really was.

“You two can fuck if you like, I don’t mind, I’d like to watch. I’ve not seen or done that. Just do it where I can see!” This was all going rather well for Ruth and she was sure it was for Karen. Ruth hated the helplessness of just lying there but very much enjoyed the sexual feeling, the power she had over James and the way she could manipulate the situation.

Karen lifted Ruth’s hand from James’ penis, put her strong arms around James’ neck and pulled her short athletic body upwards. Her tummy rubbed across the sensitive skin of James’ penis-head and then he felt the wiry brush of her curls and before he knew what was happening she had her legs around his hips and was letting herself down, impaling herself slowly onto his cock.

“No Karen!” he said but the smooth head had already penetrated, had already sunk into the soft folds. Legally speaking intercourse had already occurred, “I don’t want to...”

But Ruth thought, “it would be impolite not to pleasure Karen—don’t come until she has.”

“...but if you want to then?”

Karen wanted to. She had wanted to for weeks.

Ruth, watching from her prone position, had a very intimate view of the coupling. Above her hovered Karen, her thighs and bottom cheeks spread, sex and anus on view, puffy pink lips caressing the surprisingly large black shaft between them. The shaft was moving, slowly sinking up into Karen’s sex. Of course Ruth knew a vagina had to be big enough to contain a penis, had to be fairly stretchy—after all babies had to squeeze out that way—but even so it still seemed surprising that such a thing, such an invading thing, could be accommodated, particularly if it was as large as James’. And it was sliding on, penetrating further. Ruth was not surprised when the motion stopped with still an inch of penis visible and then it began to reappear as slowly Karen pulled herself upwards by her arms clasped around James’ neck and the grasp of her legs around his hips. The black penis shaft grew longer again but now Ruth could see it was covered in a sheen of moisture, a lubrication to ease the piston like motion. Ruth wished it was in her or better still if Bob was fucking her whilst James fucked Karen—then both she and Karen would be happy. She wondered if her power allowed her to call him from wherever he was. Unlikely. But wouldn’t it be interesting! Perhaps she and Karen could swap over. Bob’s penis replaced by James’ larger one. Ten strokes and swap partners—what a game!

Karen and James were getting into their stride now, penis and vagina operating in unison, a steady pumping motion. Karen pulling up with her arms as James, his hands now supporting her buttocks, pushed upwards. A letting downwards, then a repeat.

Ruth watched in excitement, her eyes glued to the point of contact. She could not see it but could imagine the stretching and tugging on Karen’s clit—was it being tickled by James’ hairs as they moved? What was that like? What was IT like?

She could hear the traffic in the road, occasional voices passing but she was concentrating on the wet, sucking noise of the copulation, the gasps and grunts, the faster breathing as the speed of movement increased.

As Ruth had instructed, though whether such an involuntary action as orgasm is actually mentally restrainable is open to question, James did not come first. Karen came with, Ruth thought, rather a lot of noise—an unexpected squealing from such a composed, sporty girl.

James was caught up in the sex. He did not want to do this, did not know how it had happened but it had not missed his attention how attractive Karen was. On his first day he had noticed this short, solid sports girl. White linen shirt, grey easy to move in skirt above solid well muscled legs and trainers. And now he was holding her, carrying her with one hand on her bottom, other hand now manipulating her breasts, his cock insider her pumping up and down as she held onto him. It was good—but he should not be doing this. His pumping did not stop and he felt the familiar tightening and he pushed up hard into Karen as his first shot came up and out of his penis.

Ruth of course could not see this. Had he spurted across her tummy like Bob she would have seen the result of his orgasm. Had perhaps he come in Karen’s mouth a degree of leakage or perhaps a swallowing motion would have confirmed orgasm. As it was all she saw was the burst of harder thrusts and then a change in rhythm, a slowing and ending of motion. The action stopped and the couple rested with Karen still impaled and held by James. Ruth from her vantage point, began to notice a further change. There was a slackening of the ball sack—was Karen actually now stretched so much?—a detectable slight sagging of the part of the shaft that was visible. The inevitable result of male orgasm was occurring—the erection was collapsing. Steadily, with the stored blood released, the penis was losing its rigidity. Then all at once, without the necessary firmness to maintain itself or girth to hold itself upright against the vaginal walls, gravity took over and James black cock dropped down and out of Karen, swinging wetly to rejoin the testes’ wrinkled sack. Wetly because not only had Karen supplied a great deal of lubrication but James’ own ejaculation had added to the liquidity. Ruth could not now miss the evidence of James’ orgasm. There was not simply a now flaccid penis hanging but also white semen dripping from Karen to run down her thighs. Ruth felt she should have found all the wet flesh and fluids rather gross but in her aroused state it was distinctly erotic.

Karen let go of James and put her feet on the floor and looked at Ruth. “Phew Ruth, phew! Oh poor you! No fun for you at all. And this is not much use to you is it?” She picked up the now quite small penis in her hand and rubbed it pulling the foreskin backwards and forwards sliding easily in a mixture of the penis’ own product and Karen’s wetness.

Given where Ruth was the penis was very close to her face. She almost wanted to lick it—what a wildly naughty thought and definitely gross covered as it was with...

“Can I touch it again?” She said

“Course you can,” said Karen. Clearly James’ wishes did not come into this. Karen was very well aware who was in control.

Once again she lifted up Ruth’s hand and arm and Ruth made her little ring. Karen picked up James’ limp penis in her other hand and slipped Ruth’s ring of finger and thumb over it. She moved it along the penis to the curly hairs and back again.

“It is very slippery isn’t it Karen? Nice. I do wish I could move my hand more and hold more of it. I simply can’t, like this, get a grip on it!”

“You will in a few weeks Ruth, you are making really good progress.”

James did not like the sound of this. He didn’t want to be in the same room as these two again. The usual ‘down’ after orgasm was making him think about what he had just done—cheating on his girlfriend. He wanted to go.

“Shall James make you come now Ruth, do you want him to help you?”

“Ooh, please.”

“I’ve got to go,” said James.

“What and leave poor Ruth? You’re very unkind James after what I just did for you. I know what we’ll do. Help me move Ruth down the bed a little. Now lift that knee up and the other, spread them a little. There you are. Doesn’t that look good enough to eat? I know I would if I was that way inclined.”

James caught the drift, “I couldn’t...”

“Of course you could. You’d like James to kiss you down there, Ruth, wouldn’t you?”

Well, Ruth hadn’t really thought of that but the idea was instantly appealing.

It wasn’t as if James did not want to perform cunnilingus on Ruth but what would his girlfriend have said?

Karen propped Ruth’s head up on her pillow so she could see James’ black hair bobbing around between her thighs. Karen sat on the bed next to Ruth and squeezed some lotion onto her breasts and began to stroke them. Ruth was assailed by a questing tongue seeking between her legs and Karen’s knowledgeable fingers on her breasts. It was delightful.

After a time Karen said, “I’ll just check on James. She got up and went to stand behind James. He was bent to his task, hands supporting himself either side of Ruth’s thighs, back bent and bottom exposed. “It’s lucky you’ve been a good boy,” said Karen, “because you are very vulnerable here. I could certainly spank you!” Her hand fondled his buttocks and gave them a playful slap. The lotion bottle was to the side and she picked it up and squeezed the bottle letting it squirt out delivering a sizeable dollop right at the top of James’ bottom. A trickle of the cold lotion ran down the divide and Karen’s finger played in it before following it down until she found the harder ring of his bottom hole; she massaged the lotion around it for a minute or so, then slipped her hand onwards right between his legs and grasped his hanging penis and balls rolling them all around in her lotion covered hand. “Yes, you’ve been a good boy.” She felt his penis all slippery in her hand, soft and impotent. Squeezing some more lotion onto her hand she took his equipment in hand again and massaged it, “we don’t want to let this get dry do we?” She enjoyed playing with it, squeezing and moulding it in her hand, all squidgy and oily from intercourse and the lotion, and feeling his balls in their sack.

James was bent over, face buried in Ruth’s sex, his soft penis hanging free below him with Karen fondling it through his buttocks. His disquiet existed but what a fantasy to be experiencing, two girls naked and sexually aroused for his pleasure. He did not realise it was he who was the plaything. Despite his recent ejaculation he felt himself stirring as his lips nibbled on the bud of Ruth’s clitoris. He thought she was close to coming. He was right.

Karen, watching Ruth, was surprised at the unusual stillness of the orgasm. She was sure Ruth was climaxing but of course the poor girl could not thrash about, tremble or go rigid as other girls do. All she could do was moan.

James made to rise and Karen moved her hand out from between his buttocks but regained hold of his penis keeping up her playful movements. They were having an effect so she now concentrated on moving the foreskin over the thickening head.

“Was that good, Ruth? I think we can get James up again. See, the boy is rising. Shall we see him spurt? See what he has left in here to offer us?”

Ruth in the warm afterglow of her orgasm was happy to watch. She aided James by her thoughts, encouraging him and building his desire. Karen’s hands continued their work.

James’ conscience kept at him, he shouldn’t be here, “I have to go,” he suddenly announced standing naked in front of Ruth as Karen worked his oily and rigid cock.

But Karen was into the game, “No, not go, you need to come!” she replied.

For a second time, in a shorter time than he had ever managed to come before, James’ penis released his semen. One pulse, two pulses and a dribble as Karen’s hand worked him. It was not plentiful but the two spurts shot some distance onto Ruth’s naked body just as Karen had intended. It was also an intense electric orgasm for James, one that concentrated on the sensation rather than the release. Despite his misgivings it was intensely enjoyable.

Ruth lay quietly after they had gone—actually there was little else she could do in her condition. She reflected on the pleasant morning and how Karen’s attitude had changed from the scepticism of a few days ago to really taking control of James today. It was odd, she thought, how it was herself who really should have been in control. It was her power over James that had allowed the happenings: yet it was Karen who had taken over and made the decisions. Being physically helpless did not exactly put her in the dominant position. Despite her ability to control men she was so reliant on everybody else. She wondered about how much more she would be able to do once she was up and about. What would she do? What fun she could have. Oh, how she wished she had more movement but there was nothing for her to do but wait. Her finger and thumb moved in frustration.