The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Incapacity Benefit

By Maximilian Cummings

Part 4

Ruth was having a quiet day. She hadn’t seen James, Karen or, for that matter, Bob for a week now. Various middle-aged ladies had looked after her. She was lying quietly—she always lay quietly, and that was her trial—but her mind was quiet as well. She flexed the thumb and forefinger of her right hand. She was sure there was more movement in her hand than yesterday and even a knee seemed to be bending a bit though, from where she lay, she couldn’t see it.

Her thoughts turned, as they quite often did, to sex. When she was better would she still have this power? Would she need it then? After all, what she would like was a steady boyfriend not a succession of impressed men. Though, as she thought about it, there was an attraction in that as well. She speculated. Could she control more than one at once? She imagined herself in the shower, not with one man, not just with two but getting greedy with three. She could feel their hard penises touching her as they soaped her—a hand on one breast, a different man’s hand on the other, hands rubbing her thighs, fingers touching her bottom. A penis just nosing the crack, another rubbing its head against her thigh. She imagined herself being dried with big fluffy white towels and picked up and carried to the bed. White sheets. Gentle kisses. Seduction. Softness. Or... would she like something a little stronger, her mind wandered from one idea to another, she imagined herself in black leather, a riding crop in hand, using it on a naked young man bent over a bar. She imagined the redness of his bottom and the hardness of his penis as she punished him. Ruth felt herself getting quite wet with the imagery in her head. What would she do to the poor young man next? Would she reach under him and bring him to a manual climax or would she deny him that pleasure leaving him standing and unfulfilled? Perhaps she would make him watch as she copulated with another man. Standing, staring, desperate, wanting to take her but callously denied by Ruth—denying him with another man. Her daydream paused as her mind moved. Why, she thought, am I being so cruel to the young man—do I like that idea, do I want to be cruel? Her eyes opened. Why am I stuck here like this unable to touch myself? It is so frustrating. The excitement was gone. Ruth felt the frustration and misery of her condition. When would it end?

Ruth brightened, and her spirits lifted, when Karen appeared later that day. “I see someone just like you,” said Karen, “well I mean with the same problem. He is, of course, not just like you at all—being a boy.”

Ruth was interested and intrigued. She asked questions. The idea that there was someone, a boy moreover; who was ill like her was fascinating. It sounded a bit like ‘Marianne Dreams’—only she hadn’t been dreaming of him and she hadn’t even known of his existence—so it was quite different really. Perhaps a bit more like ‘Marianne and Mark’ only she wasn’t better and nor was he.

How old was he, what was he like, had Karen told him about her, was he getting better, how much could he move? Could he move anything?

“Well,” laughed Karen as she soaped Karen’s thighs, “he’s certainly got one limb that moves very well indeed—when you touch it.” Her hand rubbed the soap across Ruth’s pubis.

Ruth looked puzzled for a moment and then got it, “Oh,” she said, “his cock—oh do tell me! Do you, do you make it work?”

“What a way of putting it—of course I don’t.”

“Does he just lie there with it sticking up? How big is it? What do you do?”

“I don’t do anything. Well of course I have to touch it to wash it.”

“Do you linger a bit to be kind?”

“No—of course not.”

“Well I think you should. You should do more than that. You should make it come. You must. And tell him I said you should!”

“Oh yes, I don’t think so!”

“Well, did you?” said Ruth on Karen’s next visit.

“Did what?”

“You know, with the boy.”

“Well, actually, I did.”

“Tell me.”

“I always start on Jason’s back, like Ruth I often do with you, and when I turn him over there is always this big hard-on sticking up in the air. I say ‘always’ because it happened the very first time. It’s not exactly unusual for that to happen with men but not the first time I wash them. He did say ‘sorry’ but the trouble is even if it is hard you still have to wash it which rather makes the whole thing worse, lifting it up, touching it—then it twitches.”

“Oh yes,” said Ruth—she liked the idea of the twitching. It was a pity James or Bob was not there—she would like to see a bit of twitching. “So this time?”

“I said, ‘Jason what is this every time I come here?’ You know, he really blushed. He said he couldn’t help it. Then I noticed he’d had a wet dream.”

“A what?”

“Really Ruth, where’ve you been?”

“In bed mostly,” said Ruth with some asperity.

“Sorry, Ruth, but you know what I mean. A nocturnal emission—he came in the night.”

“What, just like that without being touched.”

“Yes, its all in his mind as he dreams, he gets hard, then comes. All boys do it sometimes apparently.”

Ruth was quiet for a bit as Karen washed. “I wonder,” she said after a bit, “whether I can make men come just by thinking?” She paused, “So, what did you do then?”

“When? Oh yes, I asked him what his dream had been. Well I didn’t quite put it like that, I said, ‘good dream last night, Jason?’ You should have seen him blush again. I really was being rather cruel. And I remembered what you had said and just ran my finger right along the top of his cock and said, ‘go on tell me what was your dream about?’ He didn’t want to tell me at first and actually when it came out it was quite lame, just him kissing a girl he knew.”

“And did you keep stroking him?”

“Yes, and I told him about you and about how you found it so frustrating just lying still and he said it was just the same for him and apart from his wet dreams he hadn’t come for three months. He asked what you were like, what you looked like. I didn’t tell him how you can get men to do what you want though.”

“Did he come?”

“Of course he came, I’d have been a bit disappointed in myself if he hadn’t, given what I was doing to him?”

“Did you suck him?”

“Ruth! You are naughty. No, I didn’t blow him.”

“I just wondered—I wonder what it’s like?”

“What sucking cocks?”

“Yes Karen.”

“Well its like, like well you’ve had a banana in your mouth.”

“Not for a long time. I can’t hold things remember.”

“Yes I know, well it’s like that only bigger. It’s nice and the boys love it.”

“What’s it taste like when he comes?”

“Ruth, what am I to do with you, really? Shall we get James or Bob here to produce and I can feed you a taste with a spoon?”

The girls laughed.

“So he came?”

“Yes of course he did, just actually as I was answering his question about your breasts.”

“What question?”

“He wanted to know what shape they were, what colour your nipples were and the man question of how big they were.”

“And then he came?”

“Yes.”

“How much?”

“I didn’t measure it Ruth, he just came, splat, splat, splat on his tummy.”

“Karen, I want to meet Jason.”

“And how are you going to manage that?”

Ruth did not have an easy answer to that so she let the idea drop for the time being

By now Karen was near to finishing on Ruth.

“Ruth I’ve brought something for you.”

“Ooh what?”

“I brought something with me that might help.” From her bag she pulled a bright orange fluorescent dildo. “It’s so you can see it in the dark, I suppose,” Karen explained.

“Oh wow, I hadn’t expected that. Different. It’s very kind of you Karen but how am I supposed to...”

“What I thought is if I, shall we say, insert it in you now, I can come along later and, well, collect it.”

Naturally Ruth was rather amenable to this idea, the discussion about Jason had got her excited. Not actually a difficult thing to do these days. It seemed sex was more and more on her mind than ever.

Karen opened Ruth’s legs, “You know, I feel rather strange doing this. Well, to someone else, well another woman, though I suppose it would be rather difficult on a man!”

The orange tip stroked up Ruth’s sex, “Ruth, you are wet already! Was that my talk of Jason?”

Karen pushed and the dildo slipped up into Ruth. “Shall I turn it on, it vibrates you know.”

Ruth was quite surprised by the sensation. She had known in theory what it would feel like because, of course, she had felt other vibrating machines. The whirr of a food processor’s casing, the vibration of her hair dryer and of her father’s electric sander when she had helped him mend the garden bench last year. Last year when she could move, run about, do things, be useful. She sighed.

“You all right, Ruth?”

“Sorry Karen, just feeling sorry for myself again. Having to have everything done for me—even this!”

“Had one of the boys been here then you could have done it yourself—by controlling them.”

“Yes, not quite what I meant. This is nice, push it in further, please Karen.”

Karen slowly inserted the vibrating orange dildo; it slid easily until most of it was hidden. Karen closed Ruth’s legs. The dildo buzzed quietly away to itself, hidden between Ruth’s thighs. She pulled the bed covers up.

“There you are. Is that OK? I’ll be back in an hour and a half or so after I’ve been to see Jason.”

“Will you tell him?”

“About what?”

“What you’ve hidden in me.”

Karen gave an enigmatic smile and left Ruth to her thoughts. Thoughts greatly aided by the feeling of fullness in her vagina and the teasing stimulation of the buzzing vibrator. Thoughts of Jason, of meeting him. How could they have sex given they were both paralysed, would he want to, what would it be like? She thought of Bob and of James. It would be good to have them both in her bedroom, both naked, playing with her, letting her hold their cocks. She thought of sucking them, what it would be like having a cock in her mouth, her tongue stroking it, her lips nibbling it. The vibrator whirred on. She was getting very worked up. She could feel how wet she was around the vibrator. It would be really good now to move the dildo in and out, vary the rhythm, stroke her lips, stroke her clit—which the vibrator was singularly failing to touch! What would it be like to have a real penis inside her? She imagined James on top of her, his weight pushing her down, his big cock sliding within her, pushing against her, pumping faster and faster—she was breathing quickly now—imagining James pushing harder and harder against her. Don’t come yet, James, don’t come yet! Then Ruth came, her mind aided by the vibrator, doing what her hands could not do. An explosion in her mind but no outward sign apart from a sheen of sweat, no movement from her except the rapid movement of the thumb and forefinger of her right hand and, perhaps, her right knee moving just a bit?

Ruth lay, as her breathing slowed, feeling more relaxed and comfortable, happy in her orgasm. Could she have done so she would have switched the vibrations off but she could not reach between her legs. The device hummed on to itself—there was clearly plenty of juice left in the batteries. She began to think again. This time she was down by the sea and as she was before her illness—able to swim and run about. She even had her yellow bikini on. She imagined she was playing catch with some boys but they were naked so she could watch their bodies as they ran, jumped and caught the ball. Why they were naked she was not too worried about. Not with the orange vibrator at work inside her and the sight, in her mind, of their soft penises flopping about and their ball sacks swinging. She imagined them deciding to chase her and off she ran towards the sand dunes, boys behind her running to catch her, she glanced behind, they were erect now and it was obvious to her what was going to happen if they caught her, she ran hard but, in her mind, she tripped and went sprawling into the soft sand, the sudden feel of the sand against her breasts and pubis, her bottom in the air and the naked, erect boys almost upon her and... there was a knock at the bedroom door.

“Good morning, Ruth, how are we today?”

It was the doctor come to see her, Dr. Svengeld, her doctor since she was little. He came into her room and smiled down at her over his half moon spectacles, his baldhead shining and his three-piece chalk stripe suit immaculate.

“I am fine, Dr. Svengeld, and yourself?”

“Oh, as well as can be expected at my age. My joints aren’t what they used to be and I can tell you that, young lady, because unlike you they will not get any better—only worse. But you will be as right as rain—but not just yet. So any more movement?”

He pulled the covers back a little and lifted Ruth’s arm. “Now show me.”

Carefully Ruth moved her thumb and forefinger together.

Dr Svengeld took the finger and thumb between his fingers and felt the strength of the movement. He patted her hand. “Yes, that is better. Well done. Can you lift your wrist or arm? No? Anything else?”

“I think my right knee is moving a bit.” As soon as Ruth had said it she realised she had made a mistake.

“Let’s see.” The doctor pulled the bedclothes back. Ruth had her pyjama top on but Karen had not bothered to put her bottoms back on.

“Ah, that makes it easy to see your knee,” said the doctor momentarily surprised, “could you try and move it?”

The knee did move a little.

“Yes, yes excellent progress,” said the doctor holding the knee, “Move it again.”

He was nodding and smiling looking at the knee when he sniffed and turned to Ruth with a puzzled expression, “what is that buzzing noise.”

Ruth went bright red.

“It seems to becoming from...” He lifted Ruth’s knee and thigh, causing the gap between her thighs to widen revealing an orange plastic object sticking out from Ruth’s vagina.

“Ruth, what is this? Why you have a...”

It suddenly occurred to Ruth that this need not be a mega-embarrassing experience. Could she not influence and control men—or at least some men. She thought, “You are not shocked or cross, merely interested and helpful about the dildo.”

“...dildo in you. How did that get there?”

“A friend. You see I get awfully frustrated lying here and my friend thought this would give me some pleasure whilst I lay here, I get so bored and frustrated. Is that normal?”

“Your condition is unusual but, yes, my research does mention a heightened interest in sex as a side effect. Very odd, no one knows why, and, as you say, very frustrating for the patient. I can quite understand the need for release. Indeed given the condition’s symptoms it could be argued treatment is needed to alleviate the problem.” He laughed, “I suppose I could have prescribed this therapeutic device. To be taken twice before bedtime.” He seemed to find this comment particularly amusing. “Yes, a National Health Vibrator!”

Dr Svengeld’s fingers closed around the end of the vibrator and slowly he pulled if from Ruth. There was a wet sucking noise. “I think this needs to come out, if you are finished with it?”

The movement was pleasant and Ruth thought, “not really, show me how therapeutic it can be.”

The extraction halted half way. “In Victorian times doctors did actually prescribe such devices for therapeutic purposes. To alleviate what they called the hysterical paroxysm. A symptom relieved by the administration of massage to the affected area resulting in what we now call female orgasm. Doctors were trained in the techniques.” The doctor twirled the end of the vibrator causing it to rotate backwards and forward within Ruth. “No doubt some patients returned rather often for treatment. They were of course paying.” He began to slip the dildo in and out of Ruth whilst maintaining the rolling motion, “Some doctors perhaps even specialised in the techniques.”

Ruth was enjoying this and thought, “tell me how you feel about doing this.”

“I can imagine they rather enjoyed that. Being able to play with different women’s genitalia, a pleasant interlude to dealing with coughs, colds, sprains and less pleasant things. Though they must have got quite frustrated themselves. It is, of course, a pleasant thing for an old man like myself to find he needs to do to a pretty young woman like yourself. I rather enjoy the administration” The vibrator twirled.

“Perhaps the nurse helped them out?”

“Some starchy old battle-axe with a glove and a disapproving expression?” He smiled, “or had you a more modern mini-skirted nurse in mind? Now how is that feeling?”

“Better thank you.”

The doctor opened Ruth’s thighs a little wider. “Very pretty Ruth, really we must get you up and about. Some young man really is missing out here. Now let’s try changing the massage technique.”

Inch by inch the doctor pulled the dildo out of Ruth until its tip was just inside her; then he rotated it around the entrance before rubbing it backwards and forwards along her soft little pink inner lips but keeping teasingly distant from her clitoris.

Ruth was panting. The doctor looked at her knee, it was flexing just a little. “I can see you’re wanting to buck those hips of yours. This really is very good exercise for that knee. Perhaps I should put sexual activity into your exercise plan? Intercourse to be taken four times a day before meals!” He chuckled again.

The wet tip of the orange dildo came closer to Ruth’s clitoris. The doctor circled, getting closer and closer as if he was stirring a cup of tea or soup. At last the plastic touched the little bump.

“I think that might just do the trick,” said the doctor and he was not mistaken. For a second time that morning Ruth came. He kept the tip rotating and vibrating right on the button successfully prolonging the duration of the orgasm.

“Well,” said Doctor Svengeld holding the orange dildo in front of his face as if he was looking at a thermometer, “I would say that was a successful treatment. Would I be right?”

“Yes, thank you,” said Ruth in reply.

“Now where shall I put this device? Should I reinsert it?”

The feel of the still vibrating stick sliding back up inside her was almost too much for Ruth so soon and sensitive after her orgasm. “Oh no, turn it off please!”

The doctor pulled and the orange dildo slid out from between Ruth’s legs. He looked at it and twisted the end. The buzzing stopped.

“Shall I put in your hand to hold?”

He placed the wet item between Ruth’s finger and thumb and she held it.

“Next visit I want to see a bit more movement in that knee my girl and we will see if we can’t find some more exercises for you to practice with."’

The doctor departed, seemingly unaware of the unusual happenings and the odd things he had been saying.

Karen was surprised to find the dildo in Ruth’s hand under the bedclothes rather than where she had left it. “Now how did you do that, Ruth?”

Ruth explained all.

“What little old balding Dr Svengeld?! You really are naughty, Ruth. What will you get up to next?”